Speaker 1: All from Kalo.
Speaker 2: Kalo.
Speaker 3: Oh, hey, kick, Hi.
Speaker 2: We ever chatted before, Kalo?
Speaker 4: Yes, we actually have.
Speaker 2: When was this.
Speaker 5: Maybe about two ish months ago?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 3: But I have a little bit of a proposition for you.
Speaker 5: Get if you'd like to hear.
Speaker 3: Would you like to have a conversation with my aunt who has dementia?
Speaker 2: Would I like to have a conversation with your aunt who has dementia?
Speaker 3: Yeah, her brain is kind of like stuck in the seventies, kind of because she got in a car accident then, but she's really cool if if you'd like to you're more than wanting to.
Speaker 2: Is are you with her right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can get her.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll talk to her.
Speaker 3: Give me one second.
Speaker 2: You don't you're not You're not saying this like let's you're not saying this like let's fuck with your aunt?
Speaker 5: Right? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no. I would very much like you to just have a conversation with her. I don't want to like nothing like that. Okay, give me one second, you know.
Speaker 2: I probably should we probably should let her know that she's on the internet.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, oh, yes, hi, Hi, Who am I speaking to? I'm all right?
Speaker 8: For who money?
Speaker 2: My name is Lyle. Uh and your nephew called into my I have like a radio show.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, yes, uh huh.
Speaker 2: And he he said that you were a cool person and that I might like talking to you. All right, I am, what do you so you agree? You agree that you're a cool person.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: What do you think makes you a cool person?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: I'm not a vulgar, loud person, that's one thing. And I'm not the tip to make scenes, but that's about it. I'm pretty cool people. I get along when every want.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're you're very friendly, you say, yeah.
Speaker 7: But I'm also very paranoid. I I give people the eye before I open up.
Speaker 2: Really well, okay, So when you are looking at someone and you're examining them and deciding whether or not you want to open up to them, what sorts of things are you looking for?
Speaker 7: I'm just looking to see if they are very nervous or alter stiff, like I don't want to open up. You know they got something to hide.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: I try to dig in to find out, you know, realize what's wrong.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. Do you feel like you're good at putting people at it to ease?
Speaker 7: I think so. I haven't recently. I haven't really gotten with people that often. M.
Speaker 2: Why is that? Well?
Speaker 7: I'm in my home and I'm watching over mother, and my mother has dementia, so I have to be here, you know, well nobody else is here. I'll be here and I have to watch her, and I don't mind anyway, and Mom's always got along. M.
Speaker 2: Do you do you have a lot of friends in particular that you you would really like to see?
Speaker 7: I have no friend here, for no one at all?
Speaker 2: Where are most of you friends?
Speaker 7: Located away up in New York? And most of them are either dead or married?
Speaker 2: They're dead or married? Which which do you think are which? Which of those two friends are? Is it harder to make time for them to make time with you the dead ones?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: I can't. I don't even remember where they live anymore. I know they all got of Bronx New York and they all spread all over the country.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. How how how did you were like most of your friends?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Where are they from? Like are they like? From high school to college?
Speaker 7: We grew up to get a lot of us. There was a group of us and we used to all hang out in a park and we drink and hang out. And then after about a couple of years, I had my my serious accident and I had to stop all that and had rebuilt rehability and I have seeing no one at that. No one came around. Oh, everybody split. So we moved down here to Flora, my parents, so I came with them.
Speaker 2: Hm. And do you have anyone like are you are you married or do you have your significant other of some kinds?
Speaker 7: There is no significant other. It's me, myself and I.
Speaker 2: And what's your relationship like with what's his name? With your with your nephew.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's very.
Speaker 9: You know, typical.
Speaker 7: But you know, we see each other, we talk, you know, that's nothing. I don't know we do. We never argue, that's one thing. We never argue. Very good, you're very comfortable.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is about you guys that you get along so well?
Speaker 7: We have an understanding of each other. So that's it. And he's my brothers, you know, so that's good family.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 2: Do you have a good relationship with your brother?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, is he has he been a big help with you guys, taking care of your mom?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yes, one.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it goes out of his way.
Speaker 2: That's great. That's awesome.
Speaker 7: Well, very close family, that's what it is all. Very emotional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can tell you you're very close with your family. It seems like, you know, I mean, you're you're you're going a lot out of your way to be in Florida. It's a you know, support.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I don't mind, though. I'm glad I'm here.
Speaker 2: You're glad you're here.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, I got out of New York, that part of the Bronx New York. Last time I was there, everything changed so much, everything and everybody. That's why I know Florida that's my home now.
Speaker 2: I said, really, how how did things change? In what way?
Speaker 7: Well, in a way, the people that we know, they all moved, scattered away, and they rebuilt. They put all kinds of highways, and they knocked down houses, and they put the streets and everything looks. I know, to me, it seemed like everything was too crowded. There was too many people. So I said, oh, thank you God. I came down to Faria with my family for that.
Speaker 2: Do you not like crowds and and people? You seem like, uh, very extroverted.
Speaker 7: No, Well, you see, I don't mind having people around but too much crowding too. You know, it gets to me.
Speaker 12: I like that be stretched out.
Speaker 7: I don't want to be boxed in, not cause my whole family and we don't like that boxed in feeling like the open space.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmm. Do you do you do you work at all? Do you have a job?
Speaker 7: Well, my job is to take care of my mother, who has dementia.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Before that, I had see I have. I had an accident, so I don't have very good memories for certain things, so I don't really remember if I had what kind of job it was. I can't give you any details.
Speaker 9: Sorry.
Speaker 2: This is kind of interesting to me though, because you know you you you can remember. It sounds like you like I can remember certain things, but not like the details of them specifically exactly.
Speaker 7: Uh. Working in on a law firm and I was like the clerk and then sometimes I would translate for the people, you know, from Spanish to English, and I was just a regular. I would put big piles of paperwork in order alpa vertical orders and file them away, go on messages. Uh that was it. Maybe you saw that the way I worked, so they were going to give me a promotion but we decided to move.
Speaker 2: So I said, you were going to get a promotion.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, but oh I was involved in an accident, a very serious accident. The helmet that I had on was about of crack when I fell down, and it didn't crack a gens in my head, so that called me my disability.
Speaker 12: M hm.
Speaker 2: How long ago is that?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 7: Wow, I think I'm fifteen years ago. Well, and I know it's a long time al with twenty twenty years or fifteen No, no, it must have. It must have been around twenty years or fifteen years ago. It was a long long time ago. The helmet that I was wearing was defective. Instead of cracking, it jammed in my head. So helped me my visibility.
Speaker 2: Were you riding like a like a motorcycle?
Speaker 7: Yes, a Honda, a Honda.
Speaker 2: Was that a big thing that you were really into? Is motorcycle riding?
Speaker 7: Not really? Just it was my boyfriend's bike at the time. He lost the leg from the accident. Yes, really, I love that my brain.
Speaker 2: Huh, are do you still keeping contact with Oh?
Speaker 7: No, I don't. He died. He died. He didn't die from the accident, but he died years later.
Speaker 4: M hm m.
Speaker 2: We were you in contact with him when he died?
Speaker 7: No at all? No, m.
Speaker 2: Did you guys like stay to get like we were going.
Speaker 7: To be married? Yeah, you know, we're engaged in all, but that's it. After a while, we just broke up. After the accident. He got an h into a heavy drugs. He became a drug addict and he was walking around or Stone and messed up half the time. So my parents didn't want me to be with him anymore, not under that condition. And then we moved and that's it. I don't remember. I can't give you any details because my mind isn't I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So do you do you feel like the accident played a big part in the fact that you guys never ended up getting married. Was that like sort of.
Speaker 7: A oh, yes, yes, I believe so.
Speaker 2: Mhm. And after that, like, did you did you date anyone after him? Was there new.
Speaker 7: Maybe one or two? No big thing. It's it would last a while then and it was no big thing. Then we came down him, I came with my family, came down. Oh before that, I was involved in the accident with with Jim. That's my home of fiance and we just run off and off, and finally it was off. He married somebody and he moved away, and that's it. We came down him. My family decided we're going to get a little house in Flora. It has been a blessing to be out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really, you're you're very happy with the way that things have ultimately turned out.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I think it turned out well.
Speaker 2: That's awesome to hear who all lives in this house. It's it's it's mother.
Speaker 7: My nephew, my brother, which is my my nephew's father, and my mother and I and our dogs. Telling me your dog.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I'm so glad to hear that things have ultimately worked out for you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Oh yeah, it's really like a piece thing. I haven't. Oh, I read magazines, and I don't read like I used to because being that I'm heading died, I forget. So I just read lots of magazines and books, you know, parts of books I've booked themselves. I haven't sat down and read a book in a while.
Speaker 2: I asked if you regretted anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this accident, Yeah, it changed me so much. I used to be kind of up person. Now I'm always depressed. I'm always, but I get out of it and I don't let it overwhelm me mm hmm, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well. I mean you've been very still, very talkative and extroverted and and uh you know, up up at eat still at least.
Speaker 7: In the I tried to h I try to be.
Speaker 2: Do you have any advice to anyone who who tries to be uppity and uh feeling good, even if they might not necessarily like?
Speaker 7: All I can tell them is you just take everything easy to do. Go at everything you do slowly, give a slot, don't do anything with a Russian, just do think about what they're doing, then do it. I should have listened to it myself years ago.
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 7: My name is Denise, Denis e n I s yes.
Speaker 2: Denise, Denise. It was. It was so nice talking to you. Thank you so much for sharing.
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Lyle oh Lile.
Speaker 12: I like that.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you very much. What's your what's your nephew's name? Again? Oh I'm sorry, what were you going to say?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, well, okaylo okay, oh k loo that's his name? Kayla Kya hy l o white Yeah o k A y l oh.
Speaker 2: Kaylo Hello ky Low, Yes, beautiful, Thank you so much for sharing Denise. This is really nice talking to you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm glad anytime you want to throw here? Hey fine, why not? Totally good night now.
Speaker 2: Good night Denise, Greg Hey, what's up? Kaylo. Thank you for handing off the phone this last conversation.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, she just gets lonely sometimes, so I know she'd like somebody to talk to, and I figured you'd be a nice person to talk.
Speaker 2: To for hers. Totally. Yeah, man, thank you, thank you so much. It sounds like things are going well in that how so, I mean, it sounds like she's really enjoying being there and being there with you and the rest of the family for.
Speaker 3: The most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get by.
Speaker 3: We make every day try to be a little bit happier than the last.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Yeah, well, thank you so much for calling Cayley. You have a gust tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much for doing your stuff. And you know, I'm not going to shout anybody out. Just everyone be cool, love each other and stay being gek and yeah.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, Thank you Caleb Man. It is a pleasure.
Speaker 3: All right, bye, have a good guy.
Speaker 1: All from Mushroom to accept Press one.
Speaker 2: Mushroom.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Gek.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Mushroom?
Speaker 5: I'm doing really good. How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Gek?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing really good?
Speaker 5: Just a little drinking. I'm twenty one, just as over the past week.
Speaker 2: Did we talk recently, Mushroom?
Speaker 5: No, this is my first time. I've been trying to call you the past couple of days.
Speaker 2: Oh what about.
Speaker 5: Everybody in chat? I'm not gonna look at chat after this. Everybody in chat keeps asking if this is the guy that keeps asking if you fart? Yes, this is me, But that's not what I'm here to talk about. What's up, Gek? I have a story for you, if you're down to listen.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about the story. If you could sort of give me like the abstract of it, like the TLDR or like maybe started out in the middle, like before I, you know, consent to the story, I'd like to hear sort of like a pitch of it, because what I don't want to get roped into, like you know, if it's like a ten minute story, you know, I don't want to find out like three minutes in that it's not that good of a story. I'd rather like sort of get the pitch of it first before we go into a story, which which I think is reasonable. I know I sound like a dick, but I think it's reasonable. Would you not agree with me that that's reasonable?
Speaker 11: Geck, my guy, my man, my dude. I totally agree with you. It's totally reasonable, because honestly, some people's stories aren't it. But I think this story about me dunka chino ing my balls into a toilet bowl of shit is a good, quick three minute story that won't bore you.
Speaker 2: I almost feel like I kind of almost feel like you just told it just there already.
Speaker 11: Well all right, yeah, got it?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 7: All right, all right?
Speaker 2: So I mean, okay, all right, so you kind of did. I like when people caulp fiction their stories. I feel like we have heard the middle. So, okay, you've caught my interest. How did you find yourself in this situation?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm hanging out with my two friends, once my best friend and the other is my girlfriend, and we're going up to a city that is near us to go to Martin's. And well we're not going to martins we're going to another friend's house, but we stop at Martin's because I'm sitting in the car and I'm like, dude, I'm gonna shit my fucking pants if we don't stop. Okay, So we stop at Martin's and I go to the front bathroom and all the stalls are locked, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna shit my pants in fucking Martins. Holy shit. So I run to the back, and in the back of the store, I find one open stall, but the problem with it is there's no water in the toilet. So I'm like, you know what, I'm sure it's fine. I'm sure it'll I'm sure it'll be I'm sure it'll be good. So I shit in that toilet and I lean over just to make sure there's nobody in the stall next to me, but there is, and when I lean over, that little sensor goes off, and that sensor that goes off makes it flush. So this toilet starts filling up. Turns out it was clogged, and I guess I'm just fucking stupid, and so I'm sitting there freaking out, and somehow it flushes again, so it's filled to the fucking brim and I'm like on one cheek, just sitting there trying to, you know, make my day a little better, and like, what am I gonna do? How am I gonna get out of the situation? I got my hand over the fucking sensor, and what I and waiting for the guy to get out, I dunk acino my balls into some fucking ship water, and you know it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of and the ship water wasn't even actually yours.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was a combination of mine and some other people's. So long story short, I put some toilet paper over the sensor when the guy left, and uh, pulled up my pants, went to the other stall, and there was come on the seat. The guy was jacking off. I'm not fucking with you. I'm not fucking with you. That's a real fucking plot twist.
Speaker 2: That is. That's crazy because that actually, like it's not even like the dunkachino ball situation is already bad enough. And then you sit and come, did you like on his cum?
Speaker 11: Like, dude, I always like down the toilet seat before I sit down, So of course I fucking I cleaned up that man's come. And since I pulled up my my pants and everything before, you know everything, I had to throw away the underwear when I was done. And so we get to that city and it turns out there's a huge hole in my ass of my pants and a bunch of people are staring at my ass crack because I threw away the underwear. So I got new sweatpants out of it. It says I am the sweatpants, say I am the only one. I'm very very happy about the sweatpants. But that's how I ended up with my favorite pair of sweatpants.
Speaker 2: So the sweatpants, Like, when you say they're your favorite, do you like them enough to sort of have justified the entire experience? Would you, at the end of the day say it was worth it?
Speaker 11: Well, I spend the whole day with my with my best friend and my girlfriend, and throughout the day they had to keep watching me, like zone out, and they'd be like, hey, man, what's wrong. What's wrong, mushroom, And I'd be like, oh uh, I'm just remembering the horrible experience from earlier. But I think I've kind of gotten out of that like horrible little mindset and I'm feeling a lot better now, so I think it was worth it.
Speaker 2: Gek would you would you say you have any PTSD?
Speaker 11: I if I see a toilet that looks like it could clog or anything, I stay away from it now because I don't want to. It's it's super scary. Duncan chino in your balls into a mixture of your and somebody else's shit.
Speaker 2: Also, wait, that doesn't make sense. Would his com Was it on like the front of the toilet seats or like the side, because if you're jacking off on a toilet, the coum would be the cum would get on the floor like it wouldn't be on the sea because you're sitting on the seats.
Speaker 11: So it's on the bowl, like you know how they are. They're not like a full bowl. They're kind of like a horseshoe kind of shape. It was on if you're looking at the toy. If you're looking at it, it's on like the right side of the ball. There was a little spata jizz on the ball.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you clean up a guy's come what does that make you? Guys? Like, relationship wise, what label would you attribute to that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 11: I don't really like to label myself with any sort of sexuality, and I don't know how he feels about it. But I think that this guy is probably my new secret forbidden lover.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I wasn't saying sexuality wise. I was saying, like the like the title of your guys's relationship.
Speaker 11: Yeah, secret forbidden unregistered lovers.
Speaker 2: Well, beautiful, you got some new sweatpants and you got a hot secret lover. I think that this sounds like it was a great experience for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: One last thing, A guy went into the clogged stall next that you know, I kind of left behind because I kind of fixed it, and I had to sit there while he I heard from the plunger as he cleaned up my shit and I couldn't say. I couldn't say anything because it was my shit.
Speaker 2: Wow, wouldn't it be amazing if you walked into that place the next day and you saw that guy and he was wearing the same sweatpants that you got from that experience.
Speaker 11: See, the scary thing is I got the sweatpants a couple of cities away, and I was wearing the sweatpants with a huge hole where everybody could see my ass crack for at least an hour. So that man would have had to have the same story as me. But if he if he did that, I mean like it's probably like a said thing, I'd probably have to get with that man.
Speaker 2: Well, beautiful, I think that we definitely did this call. I think that things worked out for the best. I think that yeah, I think this this worked out well.
Speaker 8: All right, Thanks Gek, of course, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have fun.
Speaker 1: All from Wesley.
Speaker 2: Hey, Wesley, good evening. You're breathing very heavily. I apologize, No, no, it's not anything to apologize for.
Speaker 5: Well, I have a question for you, and I.
Speaker 2: Want you to feel that moment as intensely as as all moments of our lives should be felt. Because we're slowly dying, time is fleeting. We should treat life with an appropriate amount of intensity because it's an intense experience. We feel like we have time, but we don't.
Speaker 5: My gosh, the true feelings.
Speaker 2: Feel your feelings as deeply as you possibly can. Soon you'll feel nothing.
Speaker 5: So I'm engaged.
Speaker 2: You're engaged, yes, But the problem.
Speaker 9: Is is.
Speaker 5: I'm in love with my best man, really yeah, and I don't know how to break it to my fiance. And he also doesn't know.
Speaker 2: How long have you been in love with your best man.
Speaker 5: I've known him since I was five?
Speaker 2: How long have you been in love with him?
Speaker 5: Since? Six? So now it's seventeen.
Speaker 2: Years twenty three. Yes, you've been in love with him since you were six?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And why has it taken so long for you?
Speaker 5: I think the stigma of our society has not allowed me to express the way that I feel.
Speaker 2: Three times, which the LGBT community is not as widely accepted.
Speaker 5: Correct. Mmmm, it's the worst man?
Speaker 2: Does does your friend now that you love him?
Speaker 5: He doesn't?
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think if you found out would ruin our relationship as a friend, and I just don't know if I I think as a friend. I've tried to express my feelings kind of hint towards it, but it just doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Now are you this person that you're married?
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Do you love her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: When are you getting married?
Speaker 5: January sixteenth?
Speaker 9: I don't know what to do, man, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: What's her name?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Wesley?
Speaker 2: Wesley? Listen?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 2: You have to tell this person.
Speaker 5: That you can't marry them. How do you think I should do it? Because I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen. It's going to be difficult, but I need you to know, Wesley, the only way out of this is the rough it. Yeah, you just gotta do it. You gotta call it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, Westley, I want you to know something. When you do it. I'm proud of you for doing it.
Speaker 4: All right, Thank you, I really am.
Speaker 2: That's serious, west Because what I said at the beginning of this call, I meant it. I was trying. I was being a little silly, but I meant it. You may get one life and I don't care what anyone in your hicktown has to say about it, but you got to spend that life being yourself, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you gotta you.
Speaker 2: Gotta tell this person. And look, you know, even if you're even if your friend doesn't love you back, I think can move on. But if you're, don't get married to someone that you don't love just because you're trying to meet some societal expectation. Yeah, man, you want that for your west Say, I don't want you to live your life based on anything other than yourself.
Speaker 5: You get me. H, Thank you man, for sure?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Leslie. Weslie, is there anyone else in your life that you have that you can talk to about this.
Speaker 5: My best friend, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your best friend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does he know that you don't love the woman that you're gonna marry?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't told anybody.
Speaker 2: That's devil. That's why I was asked, Do you have anyone that you would feel comfortable telling this too?
Speaker 5: I have a I have like an acquaintance. I know he he might be willing to have a conversation with me. Yeah, m but I haven't talked to him in years.
Speaker 2: You know, you live with this one.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 2: How long have you been like dating her?
Speaker 5: About four years?
Speaker 2: About four years? Had you ever now? I'm curious it in the span of that four years, Like, guess what I'm trying to ask you, is how recent of a realization is this, like where the ENTI where you sort of putting on? Was this something where you were sort of actively pushing away your true feelings for the duration of the four years or you only realize to them someone recently.
Speaker 5: I think it's something that deep down I've known for a very long time. But I think just with where I live and how everything is, and I just think it's yeah, it's it's not been something that I've really brought up subconsciously and tell how to hear it go.
Speaker 2: You know, do you do you have a lot of friends and family like the place that you live? Do you have a lot of friends family?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, because you know, if because what I want for you is I really would love to see you live if it's a fucking red if if you feel like you can't be who you are where you live, you need to leave.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: I actually own my own company. I do like CDEO production stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Where are your clients?
Speaker 5: Mainly based out of based mostly based out of Atlanta, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I assume you live in some hicktown in Georgia. Yeah yeah, bro, but move to Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean how.
Speaker 2: Would you move to Atlanta? I mean, I Yeah, that's the thing, man, don't if if don't, don't keep living in a place where you feel like you can't be yourself. Life is too short to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think life is too short to do that. Don't marry the swiman and look, by the way, I know that I just I really want you to know. I know it might be difficult, m for reasons that I can't understand. Yeah, but you have to do it because how old are you? Twenty three?
Speaker 5: Twenty three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty three. Do it now and for the to your life. You will be very very glad that you did. Even if in the short term it's difficult. In the long term, you'll be very very glad that you decided to live a life where you were yourself instead of miserably falling it's coming to the pressures of the people around you. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, I needed to hear that.
Speaker 2: Good. I'm proud of you. Wesley.
Speaker 5: Thank you, man, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 6: Is there any any other like other thing that you wanted to talk about or anything else I could help you with?
Speaker 5: No, I mean that was it, Okay, thank you, man.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do it good.
Speaker 5: And when I do, I'll call you back.
Speaker 2: Your calls back, calls back.
Speaker 5: I want to call you that of course.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I love you, Wesley. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: YouTube man pick you take care by by.
Speaker 1: All from Garrett.
Speaker 2: Garrett's Hey What's up? Get we ever spoken before, Garretts, we have not.
Speaker 10: This is my first time, my first day calling in.
Speaker 4: Actually, Oh cool?
Speaker 2: How cool? How long have you been hanging out here for?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 10: I've started watching you uh about a week ago, but I've been in the stream for an hour though.
Speaker 2: Work with us and now week we can help, we can. But I missed the second part of what you just said. What do you say? Aam?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 2: Again Garrett, Garrett's pleasure to talk to you man. Thank you for calling in.
Speaker 10: Thank you. I'm loving this already.
Speaker 2: How old are you, Garrett?
Speaker 10: I'm nineteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, it's a very sweet little boy, Garrett. I'm curious, and it's okay if there's if there's not, it's okay if there's not. Because I didn't plan anything either, but did Is there a particular reason why you called? Is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 10: HM? Not necessarily? To be honest, I didn't know if i'd even get through. I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad that you're glad, But I also you know, I haven't really we haven't really talked about anything yet. I guess I I guess your gladness. I guess you're glad about the potential for this conversation, bibla, or are you glad about the way it's already gone? Because it's the way it's already gone. I feel like there's no there's been no real substance to this just yet. Not And that's not either of our faults. I think it's just due to the amount of time that we've been on the phone being so sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I agree, I agree. I think I'm happy with the potential.
Speaker 2: Okay. And how would you feel if that potential was never actualized?
Speaker 10: Oh, I mean, I think it'd be all right. I'd try to call back again later.
Speaker 5: Probably.
Speaker 2: You seem like you have a very optimistic viewpoint on life. You feel like it seems like nothing rattles you. Garrett, I try to keep.
Speaker 5: It that way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, i'd say so.
Speaker 2: Do you have any tips for us people who want to have a more optimistic viewpoints? Garrett M.
Speaker 10: I know someone said it earlier. I don't remember who. Uh, just not worrying about the little things, you know, trying to trying to see and trying to see the the good in everything. Everything has got a reason, there's a reason, for everything, and it just moved you along and just try to.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that? Do you really believe that there is a reason for everything?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 10: I'm not really like spiritual or religious or anything like that, but I do believe there's a reason for everything, one way or another.
Speaker 2: Do you Is there a reason for this? Ah?
Speaker 10: I'm sure there is. I think you you did that. The reason for you doing that is to to test me, to see if I knew a reason.
Speaker 2: And you did because that was the reason was to test you if you new a reason. So there was a reason for that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I here's a reason for everything in one way or another.
Speaker 2: Smart? What time is it?
Speaker 10: It is nine to eleven?
Speaker 7: Here, nine eleven?
Speaker 2: Where's here?
Speaker 10: I am in Kansas?
Speaker 2: Do you like Kansas?
Speaker 11: Uh? It's not bad.
Speaker 10: Not my favorite place, but it's not bad. I've been here all my life.
Speaker 2: But do you have a favorite place?
Speaker 10: I would say Las Vegas? Actually, m.
Speaker 2: Gran's interesting that you're like last five. You're not even old enough to do all the crazy Las Vegas things.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm not yet.
Speaker 2: How old do you have to be to kill someone? And it's not an age? If you're a hundred, can you what do you like about Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: Well, my grandparents live out there. I tend to like the heat actually, which I know is probably a weird thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean even now, I heard it's like two hundred and I heard it's like a billion degrees.
Speaker 10: It is very hot out there. I am actually going out there in a week and a half.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you excited? I'm very excited, you know, Garrett, I'm actually kind of terrified because I'm going out. I'm going out west soon in this lizard attire, and I am I am sort of afraid that I will die of heat stroke.
Speaker 10: Don't Don't Liard like the sun though? Don't they like it? They lay out in it.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's funny you say that, because that has sort of been my remedy to this fear. Is like, what this is gonna do to me is test out my dedication to being a lizard. I think that I think that my body, like I can, by force of mind, train it to adapt some of the physical traits of an actual lizard, just by the fact that I've embodied one for so long. I mean not that long, but you know, pretty intensely, And so I feel like I could train in my body to adapt to heat in the same way that.
Speaker 10: A lizard would, so you feel like you can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like if Spider Man. It's like if Spider Man didn't get bit by the radioactive spider, but he just like thought spiders were funny and willed hit through his brain, just willed himself into being Spider Man. That's sort of what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 10: I see, that's the optimism. You think you can do it. I think you can do it too.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Garrett guy. I love you get Garrett. I want you to be like my personal cheerleader. You have such optimism.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you, I would gladly do that.
Speaker 2: Does anything break you down?
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 10: I think some things bring me down, but then I just I just gotta pick myself back up.
Speaker 2: God, this is so interesting. I've met I've met people. I've met people who have like very cheerful, optimistic dispositions, and I don't know if this is me being like, oh whatever, but I'm always just like, there's no way that a person can be like that one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'm definitely not like this one hundred percent of the time. It's hard to keep this, keep it like this all the time. I'm gonna I'm in a good mood right now. I think it's I think it's good right now.
Speaker 2: Well, Garrett, listen, keep it going, doing a beautiful job. And watch out for your grandparents, because I know I was talking earlier about it. If there is I think there is a I think if you reach a hundred, you're allowed to murder someone legally. So watch out for your grandparents. I don't know how old they are, but I don't want to get.
Speaker 10: I think they got a little while ago, but I will. I will watch out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, beautiful. Talk to you soon, Garrett.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Talk to you soon. Love you get go.
Speaker 2: Let me do a baby who Hey, folks, it's Lyle here with an extremely brief message, just letting you know that if you are interested in supporting the stream and making it easier for me to do more therapy gecko stuff in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever, and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive gek Legends Discord, Patreon, dot Com, slash Lyle forever. All right, back to the.
Speaker 1: Calls, all from Kevlar.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: I cannot hear you through the phone, dude, they ken?
Speaker 1: Oh no it can.
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Where year were you born?
Speaker 8: I was born in nineteen ninety seven. Sorry, I just have an anxiety. Or how are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I was born in nineteen ninety Oh.
Speaker 8: Word, I was born exactly a week before Halloween. And then, honestly is one of my favorite things, big fan of Halloween me.
Speaker 2: You're born a week before Halloween?
Speaker 8: Yeah, October twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: October twenty I was born a week before Halloween.
Speaker 8: Were you did you?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 8: Is your birthday?
Speaker 2: Are you feeling? Are you feeling good right now? You said that you have anxiety. I hope I'm not causing it to go through the roof right now.
Speaker 8: No, you're totally good. I just was startled at my inability to mute my TV, so I ran into a closet and on now I'm hanging out with my cat, who is just as excited as I am. Anyway, how are you today?
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 2: A few things. I'm trying to be more open. I'm trying to love everything that happens, trying to love everyone I meet. It's not easy, but.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: There's no other option, really.
Speaker 8: Absolutely right. I've recently also been dealing with facing my own I'm gonna say this word wrong, cynicism.
Speaker 2: When you're cynical, Oh you're cynical?
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I've always been like super kind and pushover like most of my life, and then I went through a pretty bad breakup and just kind of started being mad and like hateful, and I hated it. It felt gross and nasty. So recently I've been working on not doing that.
Speaker 2: Do you feel hateful currently, David Day?
Speaker 8: I don't know if I feel hateful. I think I called it hate because it's easier than like actually looking at it. I think it mostly just comes from fear, fear of I don't know, change, getting hurt, hurting other people, being wrong. But when you live in fear, you just don't grow, you know.
Speaker 2: So, what have been some of your What have been some of your strategies on dealing with this hate that you have in your heart?
Speaker 8: Lots of like empathy, honestly taking a look at the situation and thinking like, maybe he cut me off because he's having a really bad day, or he needs to get home quick. Maybe there is nothing wrong with the rest of the day. It was just a bad moment in that made no sense.
Speaker 2: But why is everyone so upset? Everyone's so obsessed with making sense all the time? Who cares makes sense to who? Who? Who decides what makes sense? You said it it makes sense to you, doesn't it? Well then well then goddamn that's all that matters. Who gives a shit about sense? What even his sense? Who's the arbiter of sense? Who is the judge of sense? Who's balancing the fucking books of sense to determine what does and does not make it?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 2: Right? You know, Look, if you decide that something makes sense, that it makes fucking sense, goddamn it.
Speaker 7: Fuck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, I needed that great. Honestly, I've recently been super into poetry and books, and yeah, with my dyslexy, it's hard to be as eloquent as I feel like I can be, So I appreciated that sentiment.
Speaker 2: No, dude, dude, you ever read a poem?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Poems make no fucking sense. They make they make no sense, and then everyone's like, but that the thing is they everyone accepts it as making sense because the poet is they put it out confidently, and they trick everyone to thinking that it makes sense. Look at the lyrics, by the way, look at the lyrics of any song. They don't make sense. They don't song lyrics don't make.
Speaker 8: Sense absolutely, But I I'm gonna look at.
Speaker 2: The lyrics right now. They don't make any fucking suss.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, fuck, what is my favorite song?
Speaker 2: Let's do a song? A song?
Speaker 8: I got the perfect song for you. No No, No No by mc rna.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, the future is bulletproof the aftermath of secondary that doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 8: You're gonna get to the fun parts.
Speaker 2: Drugs. Give me drugs. I don't need it, but I'll sell what you got. What does what does that mean? I'll sell what you got?
Speaker 8: I that's an excellent question. Could the drugs be standing for human interaction or actual drugs?
Speaker 2: Take the cash and I'll keep it. Why But if you're taking the cash, why is he keeping it? Eight legs to the wall now, he's talking about legs. What does that mean? But he made a million dollars and he puts out a song and everyone listens to the song and they go yeah, and it just fucking They trick you into thinking that their words make sense and that they're cool, but they don't. All they did is they fucking the hell themselves in a way that convinced you that they do. That's all that you need. You don't need to make sense. You just need to convince people that you do. I don't make any fucking sense.
Speaker 11: That's valid.
Speaker 8: I think that's an excellent description of art, though, is taking the nonsensical and making you feel something from.
Speaker 2: It, from male, from all security to every enemy standing in v formation. Let's blow an artery.
Speaker 13: Even I'm so kious.
Speaker 2: Kissed me off, but you've also fired me up, and I'm excited by this. I'm excited by this.
Speaker 8: Hey, double edged sword, glad I could provide?
Speaker 2: Like what is let me look up like a Kendrick Lamars.
Speaker 8: I think there are like, there are ways that people can weave words that are rather beautiful and intent.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. Look, I never said it wasn't beautiful. I never said it doesn't leave people over. I never said it wasn't beautiful. I never said that people aren't making things that people enjoy. But all I'm saying is that if you take away the artistry, if you take away the name brands, you take away the melodies, you take away the coolness, you say, you leave rich just the words they fucking no song makes fucking sense.
Speaker 10: Ever, why does.
Speaker 8: That give me so much hope? Though? Why does that make much?
Speaker 2: Because it's because the walls or what's your name again, Kevlar, Kevlar, The walls are coming down for you. It gives you hope because you because it fucking these people who we all think are geniuses, they don't make any fucking sense. Then you have the liberty now to not make any sense. Just say words out in to the thing you and you should feel liberated to do that. Kevlar.
Speaker 8: I think I will. I think I will great strangers with words. Oh Jesus Christ, sorry, my cat just broke into the room.
Speaker 2: Good. Thank you so much for calling, Kevlar. You have a oneer for us to the night.
Speaker 8: Thanks for your time, though, Take care.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: From Quincy Quincy, John Quincy Adams, dude, get.
Speaker 13: Go, that's me man, Quincy.
Speaker 2: Uh, so, Quincy, have we just spoken before? Quincy?
Speaker 13: No, dude, I've been watching you for a couple of months and I call almost every time, but I've never made it through.
Speaker 2: Really, what do you think, man? What do you think is so special about tonight that you did?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you think that? I don't know, man, I don't know if I believe I don't. Actually I do know. If I don't believe in anything, I think that everything is purely coincidental. But I mean you do you think that, like the stars are you know, fucking rhombus shape or something and that means that you'll get into this random twitch calling show? Or do you think it just happens?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 13: You know, maybe I'm not really sure. I was playing Zelda and maybe that could be a sign because Zelda's pretty sick.
Speaker 2: I think that makes a lot of sense. Also, Zelda y green, well not Zelda, but Link is a character in Zelda and he is green. He was a green tunic and I wear I am green. I'm a little green. Yeah, I'm a little I'm not a little green. I'm very green. What were you going to say before I talked over you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: There was nothing I was going to say, you're basically link himself in the flesh as a get go.
Speaker 2: I feel a lot like link.
Speaker 13: Well that's good.
Speaker 2: Should I get my sword?
Speaker 13: I have a You haven't, bro, Yeah, I think you should.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well I'm not watching the stream, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm gonna hold a sword while we talked.
Speaker 13: Sweet dude. Is it a cool sword?
Speaker 2: Quincy?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: Someone said it's a Gladius, a Gladias.
Speaker 13: I have no idea. I'm not a I'm not really into swords. It sounds cool, though.
Speaker 2: Hey, Quincy, yep?
Speaker 4: What time is it, Jude?
Speaker 13: You know, I think I think it's time I I found myself.
Speaker 2: I guess time you found yourself?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are you looking?
Speaker 4: Hmmm?
Speaker 13: You know, I think for a long time i've I've looked in other people, and I think it's time I start exploring my own experiences to truly discover who I am. How old you I'm twenty one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good age? Good age for that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, man, it's good people. Yep.
Speaker 2: What do you find in these other people when you look for yourself in that?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, that's a good question. I don't have a ton of relationships in my life outside. Like I have an awesome family, but like I don't have a ton of friends. And you know, they're friends I've had a long time, and you know, people change, they're still great friends. But I'm realizing that I'm a lot different than a lot of my friends and that I need to discover what makes me happy.
Speaker 2: So you have a few friends, you say, yeah, in what way do you believe that you're a lot different from them?
Speaker 13: Okay, So, like my roommate we just moved in together, but we've been friends since like middle school, and like, I'm really trying to like put myself out there. And you know, I'm pretty introverted. I have a lot of social anxiety, and so I'm really trying to, especially after the pandemic, to make new friends. And he's just like not into it. You know, he just wants to stay inside and play video games, which is cool, you know that's him, and I've kind of had to realize I just got to do my own thing.
Speaker 2: So you're sort of saying to your friend, You're like, let's go out, let's go to a thing, Let's go and and I don't want to go alone, but it's easier for me if I've got a buddy going with me to this fucking party or whatever it is to meet new people. Is that what's going But he doesn't want to go He wants to play video games? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, you know, let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you. Do you do a lot of shit alone? Do you ever go to you ever go to a movie alone? Ever go to a museum? Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, dude, Yeah, I mean basically every all the time.
Speaker 2: Good. I think that's a good skill to have. A lot of people can't do that.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 13: It's yeah, I think it's it's a good thing most of the time.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like you've already had a lot of experience doing things alone. So you know these parties or I mean, am I correct me? Are these parties or these like what are these things that you want your buddy to go do with you that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not so much.
Speaker 13: People like parties, but like, you know, just maybe getting together with and friends and like some of I guess it's like a party, or like going on a hike with some people we haven't met before, or like going to a new restaurant, you know, just like trying new things.
Speaker 2: Well, what is your connection to Well, how what is your connection to these people that you haven't met before? How would you meet.
Speaker 13: Them through school?
Speaker 1: Mostly?
Speaker 2: What's stopping you from just hanging out with these people you never met before without your currently existent friends.
Speaker 13: Well, nothing, I guess, you know. I just I get anxious. You know, it's hard. Like I can go do things by myself. I can go to a movie or I can go get food, but like going and like meeting a bunch of brand new people is really hard.
Speaker 2: Why is it hard? Oh?
Speaker 13: Man? You know, I think I'm just worried about how people perceive me so much so that I and perceiving them and how they're perceiving me that I'm just convinced that you know, you know, I look like idiot or you know, I'm saying stupid things when in reality, you know, I'm probably being somewhat normal, but it all gets construed in my head. And so, you know, having someone their helps.
Speaker 2: So you you just said, now that you perceive them, you're you're freaked out by the idea of people perceiving you the way that you perceived them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So what I think, you know, a sort of a cure to this is well, how do you perceive other people? Do you look at other people and go this person's like, do you do you? Do you consider yourself judging? Do you judge people a lot and make opinions about people when you perceive them?
Speaker 13: You know, I really make an effort not to, you know, I think I do sometimes obviously.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 13: I've heard you say on the stream before that You're goal is to understand and to not judge, And I think that's a really good mantra to have, so I try to be that way most of the time.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, there's sort of a few things to this, And I like this subject a lot because I think that developing the ability to not care what other people think about you is like among the strongest skills you possibly could develop. And you're very young, so I think this is a good time for you to be putting yourself out there. And really it's a long road, I will say, it's a long road of trying to not care what other people think about you. But you know, the sooner you sort of start tracking down on it, the better. Some people will never do. Some people are like fucking fifty years old and they still people think of them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's my worst time.
Speaker 2: I like that though. I like that you're not judging people because you know you always are fucking judged people the way it was judge yourself the way you judge other people.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do it? Are you gonna try to hang out with these people?
Speaker 13: Dude, I'm gonna try, you know, I've been trying. This last year obviously has been really hard. But yeah, I'm I'm kind of committed of like signed up to be like a representative in my my college someone like this council, and I'm in a bunch of clubs, so you know, I've got stuff. It'll keep me from bailing hopefully.
Speaker 2: By the way, fantastic strategy doing something like I like that you're a representative of something. What is this represent Well.
Speaker 13: So I'm in the Natural Resource College, so like I'm on the Natural Resource College council, and I represent all the wild land majors or majors When we plan activities and stuff.
Speaker 2: There's nothing better because here's the thing that's a great strategy. There's nothing better then signing up for social activities in which your existence there is justified inherently. That's why, Yes, that's why, like because that's the thing is like you know, I know that, Like that's that's what's so great about like being like a bartender or like I know people fucking hate working retail, but like, you know, retail or whatever it is where it's like, you know, you can't be looked at as stupid for talking to people because people have to talk to you because you're the the the basis of the conversation inherently needs to happen for the thing to happen. I didn't explain that correctly, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: No, I know it's a good strategy. That's that's different though, because like if if I'm working at like like if I'm working at Domino's and someone orders a pizza and I have a conversation with them about Peteza, you know, that's different than going to some activity and having a conversation with someone about my life and like their interests, you know what I mean. Like, there's a lot more I'm putting a lot more of myself out there when it's it's it's an experience, you know, it's not like a workplace environment. But I do think you're right, it's important to put yourself in those situations.
Speaker 2: Well listen, ma'am, what'd you say?
Speaker 13: Your name was Quincy?
Speaker 2: Quincy. Keep going down the road. You know, you're so a young guy. Keep going down the road of trying not to you know, developing your own internal thing and then avoiding one other people to coming to the thoughts of what other people think about you. Keep going down the world. It's not gonna happen overnight, but if you keep hacking at it and you like sort of sort of like what I was talking about the testical cancer guy, where he was like he had this newfound least on life, but he felt like in a few months it was going to fade away. I guarantee if you continue to make that just like in the back of your mind every day, you continue to make that a goal, you continue to enter situations with that in mind. It's gonna happen overnight, but I think you will get there. So you continue to keep it as a as a goal.
Speaker 13: So keep doing that, all right, I will, thanks.
Speaker 2: Man, of course, John Quincy Adams. You have good rest of the.
Speaker 13: Night, you too.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 1: Get all from Ja.
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 4: What Jay.
Speaker 2: Jay? Turn your stream off?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Hold up?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Actually, okay, are you whispering on Are you whispering? Don't? Are you whispering on purpose?
Speaker 4: No, it's just late and like I'm like my family, well most likely now because my almost watching a soccer game and she was just like yelling stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, hey Jay? Uh Jay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What year were you born?
Speaker 4: Ninety thing? You know?
Speaker 2: I nineteen ninety nine. Yeah, that was a good year.
Speaker 4: How do you know were you like, weren't you like a child or something that age?
Speaker 2: I've actually, you know, I don't Actually this is my first time talking about this on the stream, but I actually was never a child.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Interesting when I was I was actually when I was born, I was fifteen years old.
Speaker 4: Wow. Cool, poor child.
Speaker 2: So I went to high school and shit, but I was never like a small I was never like a baby or a toddler or anything. I just went straight into high school. It was jarring.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not to be sorry. It's in the room. It sucks.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry about me.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing Are you wearing like a muzzle or something or a mask? It's like, I don't know if anyone could hear this, but give me one to my mother.
Speaker 6: The room.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, we gotta we gotta ja, ja ja, We gotta focus here.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm focusing this.
Speaker 2: What do you? Who are you?
Speaker 4: I'm Jay, Am I are you? I don't know. I think I'm having like an adrenaline rush right now.
Speaker 2: Something. Yeah, I think so. I think something's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my sister's staring me down.
Speaker 2: Now, your sister's staring you down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here here, let's do this. Let's do this, and I promise I'll come back to you.
Speaker 4: Ja.
Speaker 2: I promise I won't leave you hanging. But let me talk to your sister real quick, and then we'll come back to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, here, my sister.
Speaker 2: H Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 12: My name is Cia.
Speaker 2: Sea? Yeah, Sia Sea. What's going on with Jay? He seems like he's having a panic attack of some sort for what, like, for what reason do I assume that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Ohat, you know who you are? It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know what realization did you just come to right now? I'm lost?
Speaker 7: Uh no.
Speaker 12: He probably also suffers from hallucination because the dog is in the house.
Speaker 5: But we have no dog.
Speaker 12: No we don't.
Speaker 4: It's all in your head.
Speaker 12: I just opened the door. But if we have no dog, do you see what I'm dealing with?
Speaker 2: I really actually don't.
Speaker 12: Okay, he thinks we have a dog and it was just me opening the door. But we have no dogs.
Speaker 4: We don't own dogs. We own birds, but not dogs.
Speaker 2: So your brother thinks that you have a dog. Why does he think you have a dog?
Speaker 12: I don't know. After a while, he just wanted to have a hallucinations.
Speaker 2: He has hallucinations.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a you know what, It's okay because I like to play along with his hallucinations and just be like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah the dog. He's like, oh my DoD just came in the door room and I was like yeah, yeah I did.
Speaker 7: Okay, But anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so okay, So what is is he? Is he? Okay? Is he having some sort of because when I was trying to talk to him, if he felt like he was like seventy percent there?
Speaker 12: How how long if I tell you they were like sixty percent is there?
Speaker 2: You you think sixty only sixty percent of him is there?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 12: I mean if he thinks we have a dog when we only have birds? Then how much is gone?
Speaker 2: How long has he thought you had a dog?
Speaker 12: Well, he just told me that he's talking to a gecko. Are you the gecko?
Speaker 2: I am the gecko.
Speaker 12: Okay, then that will that will make him a little bit rational. But I don't know. About three years after the accident, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Are you asking me or him him?
Speaker 12: I don't know what the fuck he's laughing about.
Speaker 2: Did you say something about an accident?
Speaker 12: Yeah, not really, not a really big one who would just on a bike and then he just like flag himself against a car. So it was not that big of a you. But ever since then, the doctor said, he's very fine. But all of a sudden, like we have a dog. I'm allergy to dogs, so we don't own the dogs.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, actually it's it's interesting you said that, because I feel like that's a good compromise. You're allergic to dogs, and he hallucinates a dog, so you don't have to suffer from the dog allergies because it's a fake dog. But he gets the dog in his mind.
Speaker 12: Right, at least at least in between.
Speaker 2: Uh, what do you? I don't know what questions to ask you, guys? I don't know what to do right now.
Speaker 12: I don't know either. He just passed me he like, talk to the gecko man, and I was like mm hmm, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And so your brother hallucinates to the point where he hands you a phone and says, talk to the gecko man and you just go, oh, yes, because you didn't. You had no sort of apprehensions or questions about this. You went along with it pretty straightforward.
Speaker 12: Honestly.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I just point his hallucinators are the best part of my day, so I like to make the most of it. And he hears me at one of let's talk to the gecko man. I'm gonna be like, oh, we'll talk to the gecko man.
Speaker 2: Do you have a concern for him over these hallucinations?
Speaker 12: No, he's taking I make sure he takes his medications every fucking morning. Sorry, I did a mute, am make sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, okay, what's you're like? What's you what is your favorite of his hallucinations?
Speaker 12: The fucking dog.
Speaker 2: Does the dog have a name?
Speaker 12: Yeah, his name is Eui. He's a Bullono's people and even made he's really that backstory to the dog.
Speaker 2: What's what's the backstory? To the dog.
Speaker 12: The dog was a fighting dog, and then he just found him on the street. And then the funny thing is he came home with just a leash, no dog, just a leashash.
Speaker 2: Did your brother just say he wants to the phone back?
Speaker 12: Yeah, do you want me to hand the phone book?
Speaker 2: Sure? Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was nice talking to you.
Speaker 12: So it was nice talking to you.
Speaker 2: Have a nice day you too. Hello? What's up? Jay?
Speaker 4: I uh, I don't know what to explain chat. Thank you for being so nice. I love you all and I love you to get go, but I do have something to talk about.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I feel like we've done so much talking already. I mean, what uh what what what? What? There's there's a big I've been a little stressed here so much.
Speaker 4: I think my sister could be a positively a really good twitch seaper. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so you said you wanted to talk about something? What what? What was that?
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's kind of like difficult, you know, and so like I'm sorry chat. Oh like I love Riady.
Speaker 5: Chat.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's creat Jay.
Speaker 2: Don't read the chat. Don't look at the chat. If you look, please don't look at the chat. You look at the chat, I'm gonna hang up.
Speaker 4: Okay, where do you get? How are you doing that?
Speaker 7: So Bayly.
Speaker 2: Jay, what was it you want to talk about?
Speaker 4: It's about my like life, my personal life. Okay, it's like so like, so I don't know if like Frank could be watching this or not. I'm kind of worried she is, but I don't think she has. For the same time, my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, so like.
Speaker 4: Pretty much I've been I've been watching for quite a while, and like this whole time, I've been struggling because recently I went to my back to my hometown, Puerto Rico. But I decided to go with my girlfriend because I was like, you know what, I'll go with her. Sure it's gonna be good a way we can like deepen a relationship or and all stuff. But while I was there, I learned otherwise, and like I'm right now, like in a top situation, I would I would say, so, yeah, did you hang up?
Speaker 2: So you learned otherwise?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there was I don't know if you've ever been to Puerto Rico well or I like ever heard of it. Pretty much, but like let's give one example. One example is in Puerto Rico. Driving there is not that safe, right Okay, So she said, oh, let me drive in Puerto Rico and I was like, m I don't know about that because driving put like driving like Indie or something like that, you know, like they're crazy during.
Speaker 5: All this place.
Speaker 4: It's actually like driving like in New York.
Speaker 2: Actually, wait, Jay, Jay, Jay Jay, listen, listen, listen, listen, Jay. I mean I need you right now. I need you right now to focus. What was the thing that you wanted to talk to me about?
Speaker 4: Should I like leave my girlfriend or should I stay in a relationship with her because I love her a lot and I feel like if I leave her, I'll be really fucking depressed. But if I also, I feel like if I don't, if I don't leave her, I'm like being held back pretty much because I want to live life more freely.
Speaker 2: I guess, okay, I actually have an answer to that. Here's the thing. If I think if everything you just told me is completely true. Again, I don't know your relationship, so I'm not going to like tell you what to do, but I'll tell you some things around this. To me, if your girlfriend, if your life would suck without your girlfriends. That's a problem, I think because it means that there's not enough about your life that is enriching without another person, and being dependent on another person for your happiness is never a winning strategy. And how old are you?
Speaker 4: Twenty one?
Speaker 2: And also if you're twenty one and you feel this desire to have more freedom in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't feel that.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it's an interesting desire to listen to. So I think you should listen to that desire. And I think that because you're young still, you should develop your life to make sure that you're happy without other people and then you can add a people in your life to share that on happiness. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 7: Jay?
Speaker 2: Is a pleasure talking to you and to your sister as well. And thank you for calling in?
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, Get go out. I love everything that you make in You're amazing. Get go I can thank you and.
Speaker 2: By fact up to thank you, dud. Do you have a rest of the night you too?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 8: Never goes on the line thanking your own calls every night, everything goes.
Speaker 2: He's teaching you loud your life