Speaker 1: Well, the fucking mini yourself many episode, Well, the fucking mini your.
Speaker 2: Sol Give me two seconds. I need to get I'm ready now, I'm ready, I'm ready already, I gots I'm a bonded.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find it. Do you write them down? Uh no?
Speaker 2: But uh the song is where I always find myself getting caught up and then I have to remember like a thing that someone said that I liked.
Speaker 3: It is hard because with the song, it's like you know every song until that music starts.
Speaker 2: That's really the problem is that, like I feel so confident and then I remember, uh that, like, oh I sometimes I be mumbling through these.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot, Like it's like confidence gets me through wrapping like in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, I think so when you're alone. Man, I kill auditions when I'm by myself.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about auditions being taken out of the room. Part of that does feel good because you don't feel stupid, you know. I do love that. But then sometimes it'll be like I'll have to have like my girl like do it, and that's the worst auditions I've ever heard, Like when she's recording me.
Speaker 2: So I stopped doing it with Nikki because that's smart. I was like, whatever this is, it don't work. I can't do you can't always.
Speaker 4: Know I can't do nothing with the significant other way too much or they just don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Got you she Yo, she's not great at reading lines. No, you gotta give me something. You got to give me something.
Speaker 5: Like I had a guy stop in the middle of the page and was like, wait, so what's this? Oh so you playing this? It's like a come on, man, just deliver the line, Just.
Speaker 3: Say it, change your voice a little bit in between.
Speaker 5: Like do what you feel or do it straight.
Speaker 2: But they're never yeah, but but do it right and and they ain't got it. And then they see a vulnerability in you that you, uh, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Prefer they don't see that's what it is, because like there's like do you get this with Nikki where there's a level of like, my girls see something I do for entertainment, and then there's just like you could feel it, like so this is what.
Speaker 3: You do all day? Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, like, oh, this is this is what I go to work. Yeah, you're in the house pretending to be a cartoon Chara and you didn't even memorize it that good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you didn't walk the dog. Okay, no, no, go cook dinner now.
Speaker 2: Cool, Now that's cool.
Speaker 3: I see, Yeah, I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, They couldn't take as many nose as we get in a week that people don't see. I have one of my close friends, she's a lawyer and ship and she when she saw how many no's we just like roll off.
Speaker 5: She was like, and she got one. It was devastating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: They could. They couldn't do what we do.
Speaker 2: Get around.
Speaker 3: I get rejected regularly.
Speaker 2: I've never thought about it like that, but I think that's a really true statement.
Speaker 4: So the people who think our sh it is just like you know, and I'm saying this in such a loving way, but like they could not take as many we're so like you have to.
Speaker 5: Be a beast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying it direct.
Speaker 2: We go out every single night to take an L, like fully prepared to take a L.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I take some huge ls, and I never even get to talk about it, like on the road.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm just in Milwaukee and I bombed for an hour and I came back to the hotel by myself.
Speaker 3: That's some people's worst experience of their life.
Speaker 2: And you're in Milwaukee, so you broke your diet. Whatever versions wanted to be already got destroyed, and then your ego got destroyed, and then you had to sleep somewhere bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I broke the diet on Thursday, Saturday, I broke the diet at the airport, I said the bucket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: It's one.
Speaker 4: About the new stand ups. It even like the like stand ups who don't know they're getting paid in drink tickets till they get there.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, that's l yo.
Speaker 6: I used to you know how many times I've gotten on a plane not knowing where the money to come back? Is like straight up, just like I think I got one hundred and fifty here and then if I can tie it.
Speaker 3: To you like I don't know when I'm at home, that's as Yeah, bro.
Speaker 2: Fuck bro, I was telling I was telling that one I can't even relate to.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. You want it? This is crazy. I was telling somebody about this the other day.
Speaker 6: I flew Spirit one time to go do a festival when Spirit first came out, and it was me and my friend, you were an early investor.
Speaker 1: I was here.
Speaker 5: It was early on.
Speaker 6: I was early on Spirit out of the Oakland Airport and it's me and it was like it was like a midnight flight. And my friend calls me at like ten and he's like, you know, they charged for every single bag on Spirit, even the carry on, and I have I have fifteen dollars, just like just like in life, this is where you're at. I gotta put all my clothes on, nigga, I swear to God, I put put I put all my clothes on. And then the worst part is.
Speaker 3: It was it was too Denver from Oakland, but there was a layover in Las Vegas. Oh no, yeah, this is hot, yo.
Speaker 2: It was, but it was overnight, so it was just frost to the snowman walking through this airport because you couldn't afford a second a bag.
Speaker 3: Yo. The craziest things. The craziest too, was like it was me. I think I did it with some tact right.
Speaker 2: In that there's no class.
Speaker 3: I did it with some tact in that it was smaller shirts and.
Speaker 6: Then the hoodie over it all, okay, and then underwear shorts, pants over everything.
Speaker 3: So I just looked fatter. My homie who is Indian. Yeah, I did not do it.
Speaker 2: He was doing fun combination like a hockey.
Speaker 6: And we were live and it is the open airport and I was like, you look like a terrorist, like we're gonna get caught, but we didn't.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I say that to say, yeah, my girlfriend's not doing that.
Speaker 4: Damn was you comfortable when you slept overnight? Because it's like kind of.
Speaker 6: It's horrible because I was also had I had some stuff in my pockets, but like even wearing multiple underwear, I'm like a large man.
Speaker 3: It's terrible. It was really terrible. It was really awful.
Speaker 5: Larry's even if did he got ten years, You're what are you gonna do? Come out?
Speaker 2: Cosby came out and his eye looked better.
Speaker 3: You know, going to jail to get your teeth fixed.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 6: Jist, like that's it's like a big come up for certain things.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: My cousin came out with a clean bill of health. He like clean bill of health.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, And that's like that's the system working.
Speaker 5: I go to jail. You want to lose weight, y'all? Do mo Zipic?
Speaker 2: They test this ship on us, right, they.
Speaker 5: Tested ozip on all them inmates and now they was like give it.
Speaker 3: To the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about twelve of them ship themselves all the time, but everybody else is.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you could lose muscle masks in there. They're doing their their push your routine anyways. Yeah, no, you already you you frankly had a surplus the muscle mass. Do you think you would get very strong if you went to prison.
Speaker 3: I think I would have to. Yeah, it's really my only hope.
Speaker 2: I think you give up on whatever you think you want your body to look like and you focus on getting prison strong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you have to got to be able to do all those You ever seen it when they hit it and it's just like it's like damn forward back brutally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You tie your fucking T shirt around a bar and you start doing weird pull.
Speaker 3: Ups and it's crazy with the little weaker ones.
Speaker 5: Even the jail door. Like I watched sixty Days in a lot, that's one of my shows. I like them. I don't know, I love them type of shows.
Speaker 3: You know what I like about sixty Days in Some of them loved prison and they don't want to admit it.
Speaker 5: They don't want to. Like the marine guy.
Speaker 6: The marine guy, he was more yeah, different to me or fucking oh boy, the chaplain who was in prison, and you could tell he was. It was like, here's what I think about that. I think you don't people forget that some different people have different skill sets. So he's like, that's probably the best he's ever been at anything in his life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I think so.
Speaker 5: And he was dipping and dapping in that ship a little bit. Again. You could tell. I saw like his nose running twice.
Speaker 2: This is a place where you thrived the first time, and now you're you feel even more centered this time. So yeah, you gonna put up your nose and yeah you can control it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had the whole ship clicking.
Speaker 4: He was running it and like because him and the marine dude, the marine due thrives because literally he's in the military. Like he said, he was like, I've spent days in the whole so in holes and everything. He was like, so all that extra shit didn't bother him. Yeah, I couldn't do jail.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do jail because I am a person who crazy shit.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm gonna say something or try to, and I don't have that type of capacity to I mean, I either would end up being like the the group person where people will be knocking on my door any time they can you pray for me as ship, and I don't have time for that in jail, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I'm just moody alonesome times, yeah, sometimes you.
Speaker 4: Ever see out he would be the person, you know, when they add a person to a cell that's been empty for a while, it's just one person so they got their own room.
Speaker 5: He would be the one who get mad because they be getting mad when they get added a person they like.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's right there, man, It's like miss Singing and had his own room for six months and here you come.
Speaker 3: They'd be so ean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if a man moved while I was sleeping, I.
Speaker 3: Try to murder them, just like just hearing them move around.
Speaker 2: The the flight or flight would have to activate every single time that happened, to the point that I think I would eventually snap.
Speaker 6: And I just don't think I've ever been personally like Mom raised me a lot of women. I don't think I've spent that much time with men.
Speaker 5: You gotta be around on all the time.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I'm not a man in that. I'm not that many. It doesn't sound like good to me.
Speaker 4: But that's how when I was raising a you know, the women men. But I know myself, I can't be around that much energy at the same time, and then.
Speaker 5: It'd be different smells and ship. I don't have time. I didn't even get into that. Yeah, body side, Yeah, that's wilding in.
Speaker 3: Front of another human being.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could get I don't think I could get to like shipping in front of somebody else.
Speaker 3: He's gotta leave. You gotta leave. It's crazy, you gotta.
Speaker 4: But you've ever seen another prison show, Escape at the Deer Marrow. I forgot the name of Escape at Dear mar I'm probably pronouncing the wrong. So on Netflix, y'all gonna watch it as good as hell. This prison guard her name was what.
Speaker 3: Was her name?
Speaker 5: Ego Wold and put me on this show. I watched it.
Speaker 4: I was literally in the middle of writing the SAG Awards, but I couldn't get Ship done because I was watching on assignment, Like, yeah, but this is good. They these two guys escape because they were sleeping with the prison lady.
Speaker 3: Well, guard that seems like your best bet.
Speaker 4: And they used her to filter in tools and stuff. They made her fall in love with them, and she was basically helped them.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy that guards still let that happen. I think it probably happens more than you would think.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's just like, it feels so clear that the prisoners don't like you, They just want your help.
Speaker 3: You can't think that he is run away from jail.
Speaker 2: You're the only lady he knows that. Of course he loves you. Yeah, introduce him to three of your friends and then decide if this is a meaningful.
Speaker 3: Relationship, pointed to vet him.
Speaker 2: You can't just be like, nah, I believe you.
Speaker 5: When y'all watch it, y'all gonna see why those people.
Speaker 4: It's always a prisoner in a small hick town and the two guards that helped them. One dude, he was so insecure. He was like this big, stalky guard. But the prisoners gasted him up and would make him feel good. So he would come to the prisoners like, hey, man, are you mad at me? And he'd be like, well, yeah, you you you took away my meat. I was thinking about making some meat loafs today, and the lady guard she'd be like, I miss him because one dude was was actually mad at her, so he wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Come out of his cell to go still, he wouldn't go to his his they have jobs in there, like, so she ran the metal shop and he refused to come to the metal shop, and she was like, can you give him a message for me?
Speaker 6: Can you?
Speaker 5: This is how she signed on the movie.
Speaker 4: And it was just this world where I'm like, it's insecurities playing on each other. They like when we talk about the sixty Days in it's that same world of these people make them feel so good about themselves that they're willing to help them escape out of you.
Speaker 2: And we got to remember that that some criminals are charismatic as the most the most I think so often prison.
Speaker 6: People, I think chrisma is more of a curse than a gift, because like, bad people really monopolize it, and I.
Speaker 2: Think we often treat every prisoner and this is our own viole stereotyping. I mean, you know, fucking royal are but like the idea that you sit around being like, oh, they're all mean and angry and violent and whatever all that is is nasty. That's not actually what they are. They're charismatic, they're charming. They're sometimes pretty grounded people who will do a desperate thing in order to figure their shit out.
Speaker 4: Or who snapped in a moment, like for real, like who and literally, when y'all watch this, because I know y'all gonna watch, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you see they do an episode where it shows what these two did to actually get in jail, it like blew my mind because you couldn't tell. And when you talk about charisma, dude was a painter one of the prisoners. He was like an actual artist, Like people were buying his art and now he's dead. They his daughter owns like all his pieces, they still want to buy it because of his expression through art.
Speaker 5: The other one was just like that.
Speaker 4: It's just when they showed what they did, you would have never thought they do something like that. But like y'all said, charisma and personality it's about.
Speaker 3: It's why you shouldn't trust comedians.
Speaker 4: That not worry or movies, or because they got everybody in prison thinking they bullies like it's just man, no give me your.
Speaker 5: Ship, when really it's like Yeah, everybody's not a bullyonaire.
Speaker 2: No, it's a bunch of people trying to finesse each other at all time.
Speaker 5: The white preacher who's like, yeah, running the joint.
Speaker 3: I like the vibe in here.
Speaker 2: This is nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because yeah, man, different people. You can adapt to anything, and you can thrive anywhere.
Speaker 3: Truly. Yep, damn yeah, I think we did it. Yeah, this was good. Do you follow me at length? Sin Kerman.
Speaker 2: You can send us your own drops, your own conspiracies. You can argue with us at Mamma pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. You can call us at eight four or four Little Moms, and most importantly, like subscribe, rate review, follow us on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, wherever you enjoy uh consumable media by Bitch.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking Mini ever So Mini Episode, motherfucking Mini ever So. Motherfucking Mini ever So Mini Episode, mother Fucking Mini Everis