Speaker 1: It's almost on like some hypnosis where literally you can look at food and not want it, you can taste it, get immediately full and think it's disgusting. It literally makes you like literally, when I first got on it, I was like, this shit is in my brain.
Speaker 2: Bruh, this shit is taken over my brain. Because you know what I thought it was.
Speaker 3: I thought it makes you feel full. I didn't know it makes you not think about.
Speaker 1: This girl, I don't be eating too like four o'clock in the afternoon, and it's because it's like, oh, bitch, you haven't eaten today. You need to eat because then you'll start getting like lightheaded, like so like I do like my protein shakes again because you still got to get your protein in otherwise you'll start losing muscle masks.
Speaker 3: So like, okay, the only reason I want to know what it feels like is because of this. This is she said to me. She was like, oh my god, you know, I feel so fucking free of like thoughts. She's like, you know when you be in bed and you want to snack, but you got to like force yourself known. She's like, I'm fucko thriving girl.
Speaker 2: When I go out to dinner. One drink. It makes you not even feel good when you drink, and it.
Speaker 1: Takes just you don't want it, just takes you a long time to put anything in your mouth.
Speaker 2: But Dick, I hold you.
Speaker 1: It has not changed my craven on the dick. But in terms of food, bitch girl, what food I could be walking past that? I don't even know what it is? Well, vanilla shit, okay, now us get into vanilla shit at the fifty.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The only reason I want to do this one before we get out is because I know we both probably do this. And this happened in LA and I like follow some LA page. A Sherman Oaks woman and her son are distressed by their naked neighbor for leaving his blinds open and exposing themselves to the young family. So there was like a little bit of a news clip that I wanted to play the sound on so you could judge it.
Speaker 2: It's traumatic.
Speaker 4: Bevers can be noisy, nerve wracking, but what would you do if one of yours was constantly naked and naughty exposing himself through an uncovered bedroom window. That's exactly what one mother and son in Sherman Oaks say is happening, they feel hopeless and helpless, describing an obscene, unwanted, endless skin show. On the day of this interview, Michelle mcclintoff recorded her nude neighbor, who lives in another apartment building across a breezeway.
Speaker 2: Just feet from her home. He has touched himself. Oh, yes, he's definitely touched himself. I've seen him touch himself several times, you know. And he lays in a bed and you can kind of see what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm coming back from school and seeing him naked, or I'm cooking or I'm eating a living room or watching TV.
Speaker 2: I look and I just see him naked. Okay, Now, can I be honest? I take I live.
Speaker 3: Oh h get some blind nig literally, and I'm talking about you. Literally, Why are you looking out like if it's disturbing you that much? Close the blinds, like, I ain't gonna hold you quarterszip was just over here and bitch, I'm loud.
Speaker 1: So we was in the room and bitch, I'll be putting on the thing. But I know I get loud.
Speaker 2: So literally, I.
Speaker 1: Had to call my neighbor because I know he hears me. And I was like, sorry, if you want to just raise your TV, we gonna be going for like another hour.
Speaker 2: But I'm I called him. He was like, it's okay, I hear you all the time.
Speaker 1: I said, and I know, but we're gonna be extra loud tonight, so just want to let you know, and like, I apologize.
Speaker 2: And then one day we went to the Beltline.
Speaker 3: We said, in your bedroom, we could hear me the next door.
Speaker 1: But here's another thing, bitch, I live above like a commercial property, so it's a business. And girl, the receptionist called me because we came from the Beltline and it was like two o'clock in the afternoon and we was fucking in the living room and literally, hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna literally read you the text message that I know, bro, And I was like, I felt so crazy.
Speaker 2: So she said, I mean, I've heard you too, bruh, hold on, where did I do that?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: This is two twenty six pm.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't even know how to approach this, but you do know I hear everything beneath you, right, And I said, oh my god, I'm so sorry. So for the rest of the time, we came upstairs and was.
Speaker 3: Fucking But you know, I didn't even think I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm in a loft. They didn't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know, bitch, I wood floors. I guess it's not all the way sound proof. Niggas could hear me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And so I just say, sorry, bitch, I'm finn a fuck Okay. So here's that's what I'm saying. All you can do is say sorry, Like what can you say?
Speaker 3: I'm not my neighbors. Basically, like she's calling the police. She's doing all this shit, and she's like I could see him in his bed, but if my bedroom went, I don't know if I necessarily believe he's getting off on it more than I think this nigga just be naked.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been naked, Like in New York it didn't because I was on the sixteenth floor. But and even here, I'm naked, but I'm high enough to where nobody could, like look at my window, but there are buildings across from me.
Speaker 2: They see me, like what you want me to do? That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: My only my only concern sometimes though, is what they're doing. If you are looking into someone else's private home and you start filming what you see in their private home, that's a problem. So if you see they were showing recordings of that man naked in his home at.
Speaker 3: The same time you're trying to have proof of what's going on, right, you could be like the same way the the girl got removed from Uber East because she did an Uber East delivery and.
Speaker 1: She opened the door or something and he was naked, and she like tried to spew. Bro If someone is naked and they fucking private home, what the fuck are you doing recording into their goddamn windows close you're blind.
Speaker 3: The only thing with the Uber Eats is I was thinking maybe he was trying to like show his dick off to the driver, and I thought that was fucked up.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't. She opened the door like he was sleeping. Why did you open that man door? Okay?
Speaker 3: See now I was reading the comments and somebody said it sounds ridiculous, but I am comfortable in my home and my blinds are.
Speaker 2: Not always shut yep.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people don't believe he's attention sinking. So some of the people are saying that it's wrong if he's touching himself, which.
Speaker 2: Guess where I'm gonna touch myself in my bed bed, bitch.
Speaker 3: But the only other thing that I'm like, Okay, that's kind of fucked up. Now, Mandy, here goes this.
Speaker 2: I'm listening.
Speaker 3: The police knock on your door and say, hey, you've been naked. There's children across the street. Do you mind just putting the blinds down when you are naked?
Speaker 2: And it's fucked them kids for life? Bitch? How do you think they was made?
Speaker 1: Their parents should close the blinds if they don't want to see. Bro, I'm in my home and if my mind's open, that's what I'm gonna do. And my mother fucking in the rent?
Speaker 2: Did I pay?
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I'm kind of aligned. Yeah, I don't necessarily know if or you need to move. The only thing I would not do with the blinds open, if kids were looking. It's fucked And I say that because being naked. I'm not just standing in the window naked. I'm gonna walk by naked, like if they see me, they see me. But if I'm like full on giving them niggas a show, all right, maybe not?
Speaker 1: Eh, I don't know. All I know is you should be able to do whatever you want in the privacy of your home as long as it's not a crime.
Speaker 2: And being naked in your own home is not a crime, is it.
Speaker 1: It's not a public space, and anybody looking into your home and have the nerve to video you them niggas should be arrested for videoing you in your public space, especially if you're naked. Especially in this case. Bro, even if you blurt me out, this shit is now.
Speaker 2: On the news. Oh but yeah, I'm still in the news station. I'm suing you. I'm still in the city because bitch.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: And there you have it? Are they wrong?
Speaker 1: I would love to know y'all's thoughts or if you've ever been in a position, because, like I said, I've been in hotel.
Speaker 2: Rooms where there might be a little noise.
Speaker 1: Complaint, Like, bitch, it's a bed. Guess where I'm gonna fuck on the bed.
Speaker 2: In a room?
Speaker 1: Right, y'all better not be trying to shut people up while they're trying to.
Speaker 2: Make love the fuck. No, I'm agreed with it. I'm look at us, ass who if I no, this is the exact topic they would have thought we agreed on.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh, actually, anyways, got You just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon, but why it's up there? Tap in for the full, uncut and way naster episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messy, t wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've Got Decisions.
Speaker 2: If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 3: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatfle guess what, You've got decisions.
Speaker 1: You've got decisions, baby, and I do too.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's another day, another issue, another butthole that needs help.
Speaker 2: How to get in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Else, you know, you know I'm not gonna lie boot holes. Listen.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of like really thoughtful, real issue you.
Speaker 2: Got Decisions letters coming through that.
Speaker 1: When I saw this subject line, I said, Oh, this is gonna be great. This is how twenty twenty six should start. And hopefully this makes you laugh with all of the bullshit happening in the world, because this woman has a real problem that we are here to solve.
Speaker 2: If you to solve hope you too, bitch. We're not gonna do We're not gonna put this all on me.
Speaker 1: By the way, I feel like she thought that you could help because in the email she did also send a picture of herself. She wanted to let us see what a bumuncher looked like. So heart photo is in the thread of this. Anyways, if you want to send us a letter to get our advice, even we are not experts at any of these topics, you can send it to decisions pod at gmail dot com. And don't forget, if you're a patron, you get priority reads here on you got decisions, and you can do that by becoming a patron at patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 3: And it's not the place where you only get priority reads. If you miss horrible decisions so so so much, you'll have it every single week on Patreon.
Speaker 2: That's right. I almost said for just five hundred pennies. Five hundred pennies is that what? Yep? Five hundred pennies or sixteen you know what's crazy? Twenty five quarters? Can you not age us? I don't know if you know pennies are no longer being made, bro, They're not pennies. See, I knew you didn't know. Pennies are done.
Speaker 1: Rip to the penny if you find a penny now, that's all that's being created.
Speaker 2: They're no longer a wow bro.
Speaker 3: Here's why I feel like I'm doing for facts sake podcast right now. While the US men stop making pennies late twenty twenty five, it's only because it made.
Speaker 2: It costs three It cost them like me, Yeah, it costs.
Speaker 3: Out because technically, since they're still a legal tender tender, they could be used. Those shortages are appearing yep, because existing ones get stashed, people are starting to.
Speaker 2: Keep them yep.
Speaker 1: So you just age the hell out of us telling these gen zers to get their pennies for the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Aio. Let's get into it, y'all. If you saw the title, you know what we're talking about this week.
Speaker 1: I want to booty eat my man. But wow, I want to booty eat my man. That's literally how she wrote this. Bro, No long girl, but I want a booty eat my man's butt.
Speaker 4: How.
Speaker 1: Hey me Indian Wheezy, you can call me natural, needy curvy. I am a Latina, thirty year old monogamous female. I have a newer listener who absolutely loves the podcast. Anytime I can talk about the podcast, I do and recommend it. I just started watching the episodes on YouTube and it's a whole different fulfillment for me, which has helped me open my mind to other ideas. So let's get to it. I have been with my man d going on two years. During this time, he is absolutely wonderful in bed, is open to using toys, getting kinky to a comfortable level for both of us, and is overall well equipped.
Speaker 2: Egg plain emoji. Ohy, I was like me, didn't I didn't know the vegetable name girl like I was really saying emoji? Is that again? Okay?
Speaker 1: Back it up to about twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two or so, I was fucking around with we'll call him mister Counselor and no he wasn't my counselor.
Speaker 2: But during this time I ate mister.
Speaker 1: Counselors ash slash booty and it was absolutely phenomenal. The way the satisfaction was shown by him had me enjoying.
Speaker 2: It even more.
Speaker 1: So I want to do that again with my current man and not I don't miss mister Counselor. I miss the freedom slash next level of.
Speaker 2: Sex and intimacy that we had.
Speaker 1: I can say d and I do have good communication now after just getting over a hump of absolutely not doing so well. However, when xes are brought up, he feels a type of way literally just want my man to experience something that I realized that I enjoy any ideas on how to go about this and opening the communication to another level of sex slash intimacy Having.
Speaker 3: Exes are brought up, there's an issue that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to. I mean, I'm goen be real.
Speaker 3: I enjoy talking my past relationships, but I would not enjoy it if it was like, well, my ex used to be able to do a split on my dick facts cause bitch, you and I'm.
Speaker 2: Both not splitting on dick bro whoo bitch Like.
Speaker 3: So I will say I absolutely and normally I'm never on the side of the niggas when you all write in. But you can't be bringing up past experiences with someone thinking that it'll make somebody else be like, oh sure, I've got to like you almost want to immediately reject it.
Speaker 2: Actually agreed.
Speaker 1: I think that there's a way of bringing up the things that you like in the bedroom without oversharing the previous partners you did.
Speaker 2: It with, because like that's too much. It's too like, here's.
Speaker 1: The thing you saying, or you you showing him how much you enjoy sucking dick. Hopefully you're doing that and he's not thinking of every dick you sucked before that, right, So when it comes to kinks and introducing new things into the bedroom, I actually think Wezi you're.
Speaker 2: Kind of right.
Speaker 1: One of the kind of worst things you could do in terms of introducing it is bringing up a past partner you.
Speaker 2: Did it with.
Speaker 1: Like so the ways that we started the pod and said that here's good ways to bring up things in conversation, to communicate it before just bringing it on somebody is like.
Speaker 2: Group chat stuff.
Speaker 1: Bring it up like one of your girls brought it up in a group chat, and you're bringing it up to him like it's a man's always kind of open to hearing you bring up things that you and your girls are talking about, right.
Speaker 2: It also makes him feel more included.
Speaker 1: So say that, man, my homegirl just talked about how she ate this nigga asked and how it turned him out.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had that done to you. You have did you enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Don't ask who did it? But see first if he's even had it done to him before.
Speaker 3: If I had some difficult conversations, just what I was gonna say saying, you gotta be careful how you say the group chat thing. Why because you can't be like, well, so and South do it. You just gotta be like what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, it's not even so and so do it with the group chat.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is just say, man, Latitia brought up like her enjoying eating ass and it's so crazy because it made me realize we never did that. Babe, Is that something you've done before? Like, keep it minimal. It's just an introduction to bring this topic to her.
Speaker 2: It ain't even gotta be real. Latitsha Muda never ate ass ever.
Speaker 1: Just throw it on your homegirl, but think at the intro to the conversation.
Speaker 2: Or what else I like to do is send porn.
Speaker 1: Y'all know that was my go to. And if you go on X, type in chu dai or wattai and babe, you gonna find mad goddamn porn.
Speaker 2: So dr porn. There were wa t a a as an asshole. Yeah, there's two a's at the end. It's cheu gai or wattai. But look it up on x or.
Speaker 1: If you're in a state that doesn't require you to put in your goddamn id like Georgia does, make sure you go on porn hub. You go to one of the free sites and you find a video where a girl is getting.
Speaker 2: In that ass and you send the video to him and see what his response is.
Speaker 3: Additionally, I think the only other advice I would have is I was having a conversation with a homegirl that was basically telling me because her and her manner long distance, and she was like, I feel like we never have tough conversations when I am there and when he's here because we want to keep the high moment.
Speaker 2: And something I realized in this current.
Speaker 3: Relationship opposed to others, some of the best chats happened in the high moment.
Speaker 2: Recently, we went out to the club.
Speaker 3: It was having a great time or whatever dance party, and we sat down and he was like, I'm just so glad, like tonight's going well, like that was a really tough day yesterday. So bitch, for probably about twenty five to thirty minutes we really in this corner like yeah baby, Like I hate when we get like that, like let's make sure to promise to X y Z. I'm not saying talk to your nigga when you bottle popping. What I am saying, though, is there is something to be said about having conversations.
Speaker 2: When no one's angry or yeah out on the defense.
Speaker 3: The second someone says I need to talk to you about something, I'm gonna be like ugh, like my guard is up, like my body language changes. I'm already just like ready to be like nope, nope. You know so, I think it would be great if y'all are already in a sexy vibe to start playing around with that too. If you don't want to bring up someone else. This is just another suggestion in the middle of sexy energy, just being playful. Like I think that sometimes we make more of a mole out of a mountain, you know what I mean, a mountain out of a mole when it really isn't that deep. Because yes, you did kind of fuck up by bringing up old niggas and all the shit they was doing, but that doesn't mean coming else.
Speaker 1: Bad now taking it to being more physical like a way to physically lean into this conversation. I have two advice tips to give just to see his comfortability with you playing around his boodhle. Right, So, one of the things that I really like doing just to gauge comfortability is when I'm giving a hand and I'm massaging the balls, I make sure my hands are on the back end of the balls to where I could just graze the.
Speaker 2: Asshole by accident or not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you down there about the balls, so as you're rubbing the balls, you kind of do a larger circular motion so that you kind.
Speaker 2: Of graze, you kind of graze the boodhole.
Speaker 1: Now, if he jumped and be like, bitch, what you're doing, be like, hey, I'm sorry, I was just rubbing your balls.
Speaker 2: Don't even bring up that you was like trying to gauge. But this is your gauge. If he's like comfortable and rocking with it, then maybe.
Speaker 1: You can feel a little bit more comfortable having a conversation about it later, or you could put your mouth down there.
Speaker 2: I got a question, what have you ever done the grays tip and it didn't work out?
Speaker 1: I mean, if y'all listen to the pod for all almost ten years, I deal with freak as niggas, so normally we talking about this type of nasty shit before we even have sex for the first time. And then I don't like niggas that aren't open to it.
Speaker 2: There is one guy recently, you know, I told you he was like ooh, I was couldn't believe I was fucking him. He was so green.
Speaker 3: That he ain't really like nothing freaky. I think, trying not to get another but I know I'm seeing you.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I.
Speaker 1: Was a fan of his growing up and I almost couldn't believe we got the fuck oh.
Speaker 2: And I only fucked him again because of who he was. But it wasn't good because you said recently. That's why. Now what I said recently like was in the last.
Speaker 1: Five years, because bitch, I was in a three year relationship that we're not gonna go through my bodies right now.
Speaker 2: That's not what you said.
Speaker 1: What when you got that big again after after a friend's birthday party. I think I'm talking about that too. AnyWho, he wasn't that freaky. So he is a nigga that was just like like he jumped and he wasn't with none of that ship.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn, nigga, you I know you've.
Speaker 1: Been fucking a lot, how to fuck you don't want your bulldohle play with But he did.
Speaker 2: But he's the only nigga that I can like think of that.
Speaker 1: We didn't have a conversation before about how we were in ben and and it just happened.
Speaker 2: And clearly he wasn't that fund. So that would be on one tip.
Speaker 1: The next tip, I would give you leans more into intimacy, but also allows you to kind of graze the ass to just see his comfortability.
Speaker 2: Take a shower with him and start washing him down.
Speaker 1: And if he allows you to take that wash cloth up and down that ass, crack girl, you good to go. And they beginting, like, here's the thing with the shower, right the shower girl, the shower be giving it up because my first time touching almost ninety percent of the asses I've been in, it's in the shower.
Speaker 3: Man, it's in the shower because I'm just more comfortable now because I know I an airdoe.
Speaker 2: Booty out and you done cleaned it. So that's the thing too.
Speaker 1: I don't like shower sex but starting or ending a sex session in the shower top tier, especially if you ain't got a slippery ass tub where you gotta worry about legiti.
Speaker 3: If you got a shower, nitchens are gonna be down a little bit. I remember my man said something to me once we were in the shower. I don't know if I was washing his hair or whatever the fuck was going on. He said, I feel like this is more intimate than sleeping next to us.
Speaker 1: No facts, he's a shower could be real intimate, like like I've been in the shower and it gets so intimate, Like that is where golden showers began for me, Like like a nigga. I thought it was the water, and no, it was him pissing on me. And now here we go, we're having a golden shower. Well, we could wipe it right off, you know what I mean. Like the shower is a place where you can kind of get a little kinkier then you.
Speaker 2: Might think a shower can get.
Speaker 3: Now I get talk about some crazy shit, not some golden shower shit, some real dirty shit.
Speaker 2: No, we're not talking about shit in the shower. I ain't gonna hold you. I'm not shitting in the shower. Go ahead and bring up blood. Weezy, go ahead and bring up blood. I was gonna bring up shit. You have a shit in the shower story? No I don't, but no, go ahead and share it. Don't act like it's your friend now, bitch.
Speaker 3: Just you no, just we listen and we just meat. Okay, I'm glad we're the end. This is not the clip, but basically I was texting this nigga. This is years ago, and he was like, hey, yo, my stomach killing me. I know your stomach fucked up.
Speaker 2: I forgot what we ate. I forgot. I really do forget what it was.
Speaker 3: But I was like, bro, I was like, I don't want to tell you because I feel like it's dirty.
Speaker 2: I was like, but I have to share this.
Speaker 3: You know, when you take a shit that's so crazy, you got to tell somebody. He's like, tell me, and I was like it was so wide, like my booty hole wasn't big enough to get the shit out. And he was like, next time, I want to help you.
Speaker 2: Who wa wait? How would a man help you push a shit out your ass? Girl?
Speaker 3: He was like, I'll get up that motherfucker. I'll get the shit out for you, and I was like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: So we left. You know, he knows I'm not into it. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Now, I was only fucking this nigga here and there, so I didn't really have much to tell. But I came to see him. We were in a hotel. We take a shower together. In the shower, he goes, let me get in there, and I was like, what do you mean. He's like, funk all a detox shit, I'm gonna get it off you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, he likes shit.
Speaker 3: And he literally was like massaging my stomach and talking about how he wanted to get off in my ass, and I was like, yo, I was so turned off. But I was also like a little turned off because he was into did.
Speaker 2: You let him get in your booty?
Speaker 1: Because I need the whole world to know that you did not just let the tip in that you would have had full blown antal sex with your cat.
Speaker 3: Wasn't antext He wanted to like grab wait, you wanted to like wait, But yes this was And for those listening, this actually wasn't about him fucking shit out of me.
Speaker 1: He wanted to go in your bootle hole and grab the turnout Ain't that nasty?
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 2: I'm judging. I'm judging him and the fact that you did you see that niggatte he said, that's what he was into. You nasty. I'm judging you were nasty. You wouldn't asky know, sears up a finger in my butt with a fantasy. You know you what it looks for? Make you do?
Speaker 3: Now, let me tell you what I would like to compare it to. You know how you like to use dildo's and act like it's another dick. Yes, okay, he wanted to use fingers and just talk about ship while he was.
Speaker 2: In my butt, And didn't you know what he probably wanted to do after that? He wanted to lick him his fingers and then kiss you right after he'd done licked the remnants of feces off his goddamn finger.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I did an episode it's not out, but on season four Sex Hulls. I met up with this girl named almost said Tierra a LEXI. I just feel like that Lexp's name.
Speaker 2: I don't met up with this girl.
Speaker 3: I think quits Tierra or something, but she's like a fart queen in Atlanta in the way that she described. I started thinking about that nigga. I was like, oh my god, because it was a minute ago. It was with this nigga was before the pandemic. But anyway, I sell this to say. She was like talking about the food that she had to eat to get her body ready to fart into shit. And I was like, Yo, that's why that nigga took us to that restaurant that day. He wanted when he especially how he led into it. It's just the tip you giving this bitch right now, Mandy, He said that food we ate by stomach fucked up? Is your stomach fucked up?
Speaker 2: He wanted my shit story?
Speaker 1: That's real nasty. Well, she just wants to eat her man's ass. So sorry to the listener who wrote in miss Natural Curvy Beauty. I know you called wanted or wrote in wanting advice. Hopefully we helped you before we started sharing how we like to play in man.
Speaker 2: Butt and how men like to play in our butt. But hopefully this helped you.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you right back in and let us know how you get to booty eat yo, man, cause I'm here for it hun okay, And if you need our help again, make sure you email us at decisions pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: This has been another You Got Decisions. We all se