Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So what are your thoughts on Moody's downgraded the US credit rating? So what are your thoughts on the downgrade and does this make this environment more pessimistic when it comes to investing.
Speaker 4: It's concerning a little bit. It's not a huge red flag, it's a small red flag. We've been talking about this for the last two years, like the volatility of the market that's going up, interest rates is going up. No one wants to buy our debt. I think I saw a report where China hasn't bought a new Boeing airplane since twenty seventeen. So we have a bunch of geopolitical issues that have been happening. You never want your credit rating to get downgraded by Moodies. Moodies is also a good stock of investing in, Like if you were looking for like a B tier company ticker MCO is one that I like a lot. It's not favorable. No one wants majority of our equities. I know the Magnificent seven things has been talked about a lot. I think some of that has been exaggerated. That maybe like third companies that are really good right now. But it's not a good sign and a sign of in the middle of a storm. We are not having much positive news. Besides, and video has been up forever. The new chip is going to do well revenue as well. But if we are looking publically things are not great in the United States, and we're looking for signs of hope and signs that things are going to get better, and we haven't seen them yet.
Speaker 5: So this is like.
Speaker 4: If you were already getting c's in class and you got to see minus, it's like, it's not the end of the world. But we're not seeing an uptick in positive news and positive outcomes in our environment.
Speaker 5: So I would argue this is a better time to invest.
Speaker 4: I think too many people want to invest when everything is at of hype cycle, but now when it's set the down cycle, no one wants to buy in.
Speaker 5: This is why I love like the enthusiasm in the crypto space.
Speaker 4: When we were hovering in the twenties and thirties, low thirties and bitcoin, no one wanted to buy. But when it was at fifty five, everyone was going crazy saying it was going to go to the moon, to go to one twenty. We have to buy at the right time, and now it's the time for great investors in. Those who really want to get rich or wealthy buy in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's interesting that you brought up boweling when we talked about this, because yeah, the outlook I mean went from.
Speaker 7: Went to negative from stable. Yeah, I mean bowen.
Speaker 6: That's an interesting case, right, Like China is now considering having the freeze lifted from the bowing jets. But you know came in and bought a bunch of bowling jets. Who was that United Emirates They just bought ninety well ninety yeah, ninety seven. I don't want to say they're not seven thirty seven, they're seven seventy sevens. So ninety This is like a multi I think almost fifty two billion dollar deal.
Speaker 7: And so that's encouraging, right.
Speaker 6: And again when we talked about politics and business, we spoke about China. Yes, and Video has their new chip, and it's the price point is between twenty five to forty thousand to forty thousand, and it's more it's more catered toward AI generating products. Right, So when we're talking about graphics, when we're talking about ten, this is where it's more kid to.
Speaker 7: This is big business.
Speaker 6: Most importantly is how that relates to China, because again every time, well the past two chips that Nvidia has put.
Speaker 7: Out, there's been a band where you.
Speaker 6: Know, China cannot order them, and then there's been bands going back back and forth between the two. But these are American companies that have products that are.
Speaker 7: The world are using.
Speaker 6: So how will it affect I mean short term?
Speaker 7: I don't I don't know how much it affects it.
Speaker 6: But what will be interesting, and I wrote this in my notes, is that what would be more important is what happens this week with the data that's coming out about inflation and the consumer price index, because that will tell us again short term, will race be raised.
Speaker 7: And how long will it be raised?
Speaker 6: And will it be raised for November or December? And what does it looked like for the outook for January in February. So like those those things are more immediate to affecting our market.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 4: And it's different because in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, some of the things were come off as a shock. I think we have a much more season and smart investor class now who understands this already, so it is not as big of a shock. But like you said, CPI, key inflation key. If Biden and ggping have issues in their meetings, that can send a market into a tail span.
Speaker 5: But this isn't a lynch pin event for sure. You want talk about HubSpot.
Speaker 7: Oh we could, we could, we could? We can go there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we need a monologue. I mean point yeah, Mike, we need to.
Speaker 7: I saw it was that, no need for that. It was just an interesting thing.
Speaker 6: We were talking about house Spot in Chicago at Market Monday's Live. I told it was a company I was watching, and we were looking at it from an option standpoint and looking at the analyst research, and you know, I kind of gave people a shortcut into doing an analyst research and how it could be used your advantage. At the time, I think house Spot was trading at about four hundred and two thousand, one hundred and three dollars, and I we'll just tap in every now and then like hey, I hope you're watching it, and I hope you're watching it.
Speaker 7: They had great earnings.
Speaker 6: And the stock went from I think four forty, so obviously there was a forty dollars increase there up to four seventy before training the day after, and then the day after we saw it pulled back a little bit. But this is a company that we've been watching, especially if you were at the live show and putting on our watchers. So we started to hear on Walking Moneys as well. This is a company inside the CRM space and it's interesting. We were on to call this week and they were talking about you know CRMs that they're using. And this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start run. And it's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: And the first name they said was Salesforce, and I was like, oh, great, invested in that. And the next thing they said it was HubSpot. I'm like, that's interesting. I've been kind of telling people to watch out for and put it on their watch list. So this is one of those things where you take your time and you do your research on the company. Then you look at all the analytics, and then you find your time to make a move. If you look at its history over the past three years, it had a crazy run during the pandemic. I'm looking at the chart here in twenty twenty three. Well, it ran up during the pandemic. It got up to five hundred and eighty dollars in July of this year, kind of had a pullback, and we saw in September in October with tech having a major pullback.
Speaker 7: But again, if we've been here, if you've been watching.
Speaker 6: Your market, mondays, we know what September in October looks like in the market. And so it kind of hit that support line that I liked it at around four hundred. Hit the line I said, all right, this is the time to make the move, and we're invested in it. So these are these small wins that take time. Right, it might have been a four month study to have a sixteen percent gain, but it's worth it in the long run, Right, I'm looking at sixteen percent, All right, that's great. Now, depending on how much I investor will determine the return. But again, I don't treat my brokerage account as something that I'm looking at the source of revenue. It's something that I'm building wealth inside of. And even so the profits that come from that. Right, because it was an option call, it now goes into a longer option call, or it goes to a situation where I might even an exercise a call to say, all right, I want one hundred shiar to just have it long term, which I've done.
Speaker 7: In the past. Yeah. Yeah, So shout out shout to help so out for being his earnest.
Speaker 5: And shout out to you for the information you gave in Chicago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hopefully people took it to care to it and make some some good investments.
Speaker 4: And if you're not using GPT for with these upgrades, shotty, I know you're in there every day.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's getting better every week. And for those of you keep asking me, how could I invest in Chat, GPT, micro Soft, Yes, yes, up sixty one percent. I don't want to hear nothing else. Put yes and chat. If I made you more Apple, Microsoft is not.
Speaker 3: We also met somebody from Google this this weekend and she was like she was another one. She was like, you guys talk about Chat, GBT and Microsoft all the time, but you never speak about Google and Anthropic. And she was like, you need to be you need to be paying more attention to Google's partnership with Anthropic, And so you know.
Speaker 6: What, I looked at him, This is the face I could have How you put that bullet for me and Shotty?
Speaker 7: You don't think about anthropic what? Yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 7: But those type of conversations are interesting. Right, We're at a festival and those are the type.
Speaker 6: Of conversations that we're having. You need to talk about more of that partnership. And that was kind of what Ama was saying. There's going to be people working together. Look at the collaborative efforts with big tech and some of these AI generitive companies. Right, So we're talking about Amazon and Anthropic, she's talking about Googling anthropic, We're talking about Microsoft and open Ai. In fact, open ai just asks for more money, right, They want a bigger investment. The ten billion wasn't enough. They actually are asking now to have a bigger investment inside of open ai for more technology that they want to you know, create and create more advancements inside of the AI space.
Speaker 7: These are the key partnerships that we have to be watching. So how do we do it? Then?
Speaker 6: Your spot on Microsoft right there? If you want to invest in check Microsoft, that's it easy.
Speaker 4: I mean, now on TRGPT four you can come up with images for arcade games and podcasts and flyers and like, and they should ask for more money, like, because you need capital to increase that gap and increase that market share.
Speaker 5: So microsoft'sn't give them that money.
Speaker 4: And I think they've been a good steward of innovation and the capital. And we already know, like the AI Awards are going to heat up, but they've been doing a great job of pacing the hand, Like even when growth slowed down and the newness of it went away, they started to iterate and.
Speaker 5: Move very quickly to be able to add other features. And this made my life so much easier.
Speaker 4: So we are officially in the AI era, and I think it's going to cause a great tech boe in twenty twenty four before we get the official recession announcement. But yeah, Google, Apple, Microsoft are going to be the leaders in that space.
Speaker 5: And if you're missing out on this run, it will.
Speaker 4: Be the equivalent of missing out on a social media run from two thousand and nine to twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: This has miss out if you want to, but I'm not.
Speaker 7: This is a run.
Speaker 6: And GBT just added a new I shouldn't say chat GBT. Yeah, they added the PDF feature. Right we were talking about. Anthropic is one of those start qualities that it had open and I took about two months.
Speaker 7: They said all right, well we're not adding that to our So now.
Speaker 6: It's going to go back and forth with what will separate what's going to be the differation factor for Anthropic. So this is it really is a one and we get to watch it play out pretty much by the day, everybody's trying to top the next person. I noticed, you said Amazon, you said Google, and you said Microsoft, but we didn't mention Apple, and that baby's in there, and so we got we'll see who was there, who was their partner or who will or will it be We're going to create our own.
Speaker 4: They probably go to acquisition round and they needed to talk about a company that hasn't innovated at a fasten up for those of you who work in Apple headquarters. I'm talking about with the software at the feel and experience from the consumer side. So I love you guys so much.
Speaker 5: Hit the like button, yes, and here, hit the like button.
Speaker 4: You start to get them corporate emails and calls.
Speaker 7: We love you all.
Speaker 3: Hit the like button and sh an.
Speaker 1: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts, An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department Homeland Security,