Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Oh my god, it's a full cat cafe, still happening. Will accept this Rosie? We have a home for Rosie. But I have another week with Rosie and she's taken over, and she's chatty today. She's really good. She's chatty. She was out, locked in and she was just me. She was out of the blugie girl. Had I known I was going to have her so long, I would have integrated her into the Angry Sisters. I don't know if they would have taken it Meow couldn't have handled me. I would have fucking killed her. I'm like your who knows I thought me? I was gonna like Mint, who knows he has a soul.
Speaker 2: Hello, we'll go to another episode.
Speaker 1: Of Well Except This Rose. My name is Arden Marine. Come to you from my bougie cat Cafe in Los Angeles, California. Oh my god? What okay? So first of all, let me just introduce everybody and we'll just start chit chatting. If you hear a fan, it's because the doors are closed because Rosie's still with us. Yes, but doctor Banana's brother is gonna take We did an arranged marriage. Family, stay in the family. I do too. I feel like she's now my knee. Yes, he had a he had a cat that lived twenty who passed away this year that he called his daughter. And he works from home and he does the cat's buy his He's already pre purchased cat trees and cat beds. She's going to have the best life. So me too. So we're going to do a marriage between the hose name Marines. We are fully look at you, Mikey, glasses does happen? You know what? I have things? Okay, let me just bring everybody and just get this conversation I prepared. You should put your glasses on. Okay with me today or two very it is raining men today, Katie, we have it is raining men. Okay with me. I'm going to say Caddy.
Speaker 2: Corner to me, Caddy Corner, Catty Corner.
Speaker 1: That's the name of our new morning show, Catty Corner and the cat Cafe.
Speaker 2: Do it subscribe?
Speaker 1: Honestly, if we would get so many cats adopted if we did. Because you're a cat guy, I am. Okay. You know him as a cat guy, you know him as the sexiest man in town. Can I just discuss the difference between women buying for your attention and then women sending their husband. I've seen you. Okay, you know him as the host of comedian Feud. You know him from Grand Crew. He's a brilliant actor, host, comedian writer, Ladies and Gentlemen, your friend, my friend Jackie.
Speaker 3: Snil Hello, Hello, hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Disappointed in the men?
Speaker 1: The men? You know what, man, But here's the thing. What I but I'm not disappointed in was that our women. And who's really that the men over there listen to us because of their women, and you know what, and I like that our women are so cool that they're like, go fuck.
Speaker 2: Go for go for it.
Speaker 3: There was one there was one who I thought like that was on the end where he was like, look, you can come in if you Oh they.
Speaker 1: Got the third, the third he was cute. Ye, here's the thing we also now we know yeah, so look we still we still love our ladies. We love how loyal because and by the way, the podcast is perfect. It's a witch's covin and like that's okay, I come to talk about my dates, not bring me the dates.
Speaker 2: Get it. But I'm still disappointed. You know, we have been telling men weeks come out like.
Speaker 1: I'm not going like bring my They actually brought their men and they were like to be married. Yeah, but you know what, we have the most loyal listeners and they were the best. Can I just say shout out to the chocolate tear that brought us the chocolates? Did? They were the best chocolates in the world.
Speaker 2: They were great?
Speaker 1: And how can we just talk about Charity and Dowton and Dotton's mom so great.
Speaker 2: I mean I hung out with him for like a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: I've texted with it. He did stand up at Seth's show.
Speaker 2: He did. He did mean super dope.
Speaker 1: I loved that.
Speaker 2: I thought they would.
Speaker 3: I don't know if stuffy is the right word, but yeah, I just thought they would be more reality, yes, which is nothing wrong with that, but you know, there's a wall and they were like humbled.
Speaker 1: They were both great. And Dotton's mom kept holding me, She kept pulling my head onto her chest at the bar and she was like, you were a bright light. And I was like, I need you to adopt me.
Speaker 2: I loved it. Offer me Weed.
Speaker 1: Did he good for him?
Speaker 2: Beauty?
Speaker 1: Did you smoke it with him?
Speaker 3: I didn't I did I smoke it with him. I did not because I had my own weed. Okay, I had my own weed.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I'm good, brothers.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to say. I bought mushrooms for the it was my first drug deal in New York here. But I've never eaten them. They're just in my fridge. I don't know when i'll I don't know if I will, but I remember, should have you in the past. I did once, okay, but so I but the guy that I bought them, I don't know why I bought them, but I was like, I'm gonna buy mushrooms. And the guy that I bought it was, he was like, have you done this for? I was like now, he was like you, He's like, you should just have.
Speaker 2: A lit a little yeah, next mom, Yeah, okay, give us the next draft.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It'll probably be soon. I feel like we're going to go back to back because looked when it's coming out and I can't find a date.
Speaker 2: Can't find a date, grand Rand it's usually.
Speaker 1: Right after January, but it.
Speaker 4: Won't be before the New Year, so it's gonna be after this when joy, I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Was January, okay, okay, because last year we were doing Paradise. Yeah, let's bring in our other guests right now. Just a man of mystery. I need to know more about you. This is man that plays tennis. This is a man I believe he is a teacher. The man is a stand up comic. This is a man who has an older friend that he watched The Golden Bachelor with and she talk shit about the Bachelor's and then and then she's spilled wine on your computer. And then and you live up near Santa Barbara, and uh, and you comed out and my and my neighbors looked at you suspiciously.
Speaker 5: I thought I was making a bomb.
Speaker 1: Ladies, Mikey canon, are you making tea?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you making tea?
Speaker 1: And they were like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would I like that my neighbors are on? I like that my neighbors are on good? You know, I live on a not cool block and I love them, they love me. I love them. And I said one party a year, and I advanced I leave them all roses or orchids in advance. And I's like, hey, look it's gonna be noisy.
Speaker 2: Do you invite them over to No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I can't go to the party, but I leave them like a giant. Each one of them gets a card with a huge bouquet of flowers and advance with a warning.
Speaker 4: Anthony used to live across the street from the Scientology Celebrity Center, and whenever they would throw parties, they would come to everyone that lived there and say, here's free tickets to the Arc Light and also.
Speaker 1: We will valet your car if you can't find a park. It's nice.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Scientology did that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm joining, the Church Scientology.
Speaker 1: Basically, I'm the Church of Scientology.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, Mikey. First of all, look at you. He comes from, and you've got the same notebook I have. What's on the cover?
Speaker 6: No, it's just I think this is okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going before it's okay. You want to be able to read it? Honestly, came in. He's got some cool glasses. Yeah are you from?
Speaker 5: I had such a strange morning? Can I tell you about my Yeah?
Speaker 1: Give it to us.
Speaker 6: So I had an MRI at six thirty in the morning. Why thousand oaks?
Speaker 1: Why are you okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, just try and figure out what's going on with my wrist?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, but so I don't.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to wake up at like five thirty to go stamp all night. No, so I have, like I surf, so like I have, I can sleep in my car. Okay, So I drove to the mri I place.
Speaker 1: You're amazing. This is everything two a m.
Speaker 5: After like watching Golden Bachette last night.
Speaker 1: You are the star.
Speaker 6: At the MRI place. Wake up there, go in. It's Halloween day. Okay, So I get an MRI I administered by Wednesday from the Attams.
Speaker 2: Wow do that?
Speaker 5: Go back in my car, go right back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: I was like I slept m RI I wow sleep walking.
Speaker 2: You know yeah? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love this well.
Speaker 1: I dressed up for Halloween, not in a costume, but I put it on an arms dress.
Speaker 2: That's true. You're very festive and I'm gonna. I'm gonna, I'm gonna. Uh. I didn't do much for Halloween this year.
Speaker 1: I did not either, don't either.
Speaker 2: You know what it was?
Speaker 1: Here's as a person who goes hard for my birthday and Christmas. I have no storage here, and I also get to dress up a lot in my career. Like it's not like I'm not a festive person. Most of the year, I fucking dress up, so to me a wig. I wear wigs, I wear extensions, I wear weird lashes. You know, I costumes. I wear costumes that I'm a sexy nurse. I'm a sexy firefighter constantly. Okay, so here we go. I wanted to say before we get going, I have two Oh, this is rosy.
Speaker 2: Watching.
Speaker 1: If you pass the chair next to you, she might come sit up there. You know what, Maybe we can I'll build her a fort at the break. She likes when there's a fort. She Oh my god, I give her a microphone. Oh my god, wanna hear her thoughts? Yeah, you can pet her. You can pet her. She's clean, she's been all shined up at the venta. She's so pretty.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She wanted to be invited up. Oh she's gonna she might drink your water she can. Oh, she wanted to know. Oh she wants to be with She really likes touch. Her love language is physical touch. And isn't she a nice? Isn't she a Are you a cat? Guy? You are? Do you have a cat?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yes, yes, Oh, thank you, kitty. If you're putting your asshole right in my face.
Speaker 1: It's all cleaned up though.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at this. They love to stick their asshole.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: That means she likes it. She even likes a tummy rub.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll wait for you to reveal your tummy.
Speaker 1: She's gonna show you her little vision. Oh my, look at her. She's so cute.
Speaker 2: And you have a nice little cot a color.
Speaker 1: I got her chip, I got a bell, I got her chip. Look, I can't have her driving it.
Speaker 2: You had the best foster mom ever.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she wanted to do the right podcast. Yes, okay, Rosie coime here, So here we go. So here's I'm gonna come in with two hot takes. Okay, I take two hot takes. So for the people who don't watch it home, two things happened, Two main things happen. It with fantasy sweets, past scal Rosie's rubbing on the pike, Pascal. So so here's my too hot takes, and I'm gonna say I'm up top, so like I'm a scientist or I have a hypothesis, and we can see if Oh she likes she likes the Fellas. Here for the fellas. Should she a good girl?
Speaker 2: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like having a podcast's our mascot. We manifest to have a podcast.
Speaker 2: Katie.
Speaker 1: Katie helped me like zoom with people shout out sweet cam our listener. She wanted there was we hope there's no marital strife because we got the email from your sweet husband. Was like, let us know if anything changes after she got claimed. Look at that, look at oh my god, oh my god. Oh she's here. She just wanted to get invited to the party.
Speaker 4: She's looking at all of these cables though, with like yeah so much.
Speaker 1: Here wait, hand me the bag of temptations and we can really get this going. Okay, here we go. So okay, Rosie, if you want to really be her friend, you can give her as many as you like for betting her up. Okay, here's I got takes. I took one hot take number one. So for those of you see the people left. We have guy who's the er doctor who she won't let kiss her on the mouth. You put him on the table. There she goes. Then we have Pascal, who she's super horny for the French hairdresser, and then we have Chalk, who's basically like, you're my woman. My theory is at first was that she was so not horny for guy that she didn't know how to say I don't want to have you touch me that She then just said I'm not going to be with anybody because she didn't know how to not touch get touched by guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, his French kiss, like four episodes ago, goes down as one of the most did they kiss.
Speaker 5: Disgusting French kisses?
Speaker 1: Ever, where was it? Where did he kiss her?
Speaker 6: I don't remember the Malibu house discussed his tongue, was like, uh, I don't want to do it?
Speaker 1: Do it okay?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: That's why she doesn't want to kills like.
Speaker 2: A hole it was it was like a little lizard like.
Speaker 5: It was a lizard like and it was him.
Speaker 6: It was turtleish and it was it was very very I remember just being, uh.
Speaker 1: You were grossed out. I think she was so grossed out that she called off all of the fantasies just because she is she's a people pleaser and doesn't know how to say, Hey, guy, I don't want to sleep with you, but I would like to sleep with Pascal and Chalk. She's in my mind just to get out of guy. She called the whole thing off.
Speaker 2: She was like, I don't I'm not. I don't like multiple people touching me. Do you think that's the one person touching me? I could see, I could see it. I mean, somebody who's been married for thirty plus years.
Speaker 1: She did not want guy.
Speaker 2: No, she I feel bad for guys because she.
Speaker 1: Also just didn't want to have sex with someone. She wasn't gonna talk. Okay, I'm going to think that.
Speaker 5: Thinks. I don't think she.
Speaker 1: I don't think she fucks either at all. I don't think she sucks. I don't think she and I think Pascal, but he knows that Pascal knew she didn't fuck, and Cascal she know she not fucking Cascal. So Anna Anna's theory last week and she's not a plane. Shout out to her. I didn't even say hi to Katie Money, Katie Money Levine, who's also Can I just say how thankful I am that I have you and Lisa and doctor B to help walk me through this. This was strusts and it's still happening in my It's still happening every day and I mean, I'm like on the floor of the garage an hour and a half every day because I feel bad that she's by herself. Yeah, okay, here we but so I'm thankful for you. Okay, So here is the here's the email that we got from a listener and it was incredible. Rosie thinks, so too. Okay, ready, this is from Marcy Peyton. Get ready. This is what happens when you have your own podcast. People send you shit and it's fucking great. No beds. Hey, BFFs. I came across this article and I had to share with you. This is real. Basically, Jones kids are such prudes and think even the name of fantasy suites is disgusting. Good thing Zach isn't there calling it sex Week. So since her kids don't like it, she isn't letting the men stay over and they can just sit and talk on the couch and there will be no beds. She had production remove all of the beds. There was only a couch.
Speaker 2: But that being said, and it wasn't boring. Sweet, Yeah, yeah, they're boring.
Speaker 1: So Anna thinks. Anna's theory is that Pascal goes down on every woman that walks into his salaw that he like that man will go down on you for hours. So then she kept going and she said there will be no beds. That being said, I don't think that will be a problem for Pascal. He could still go down on you in the couch and make do without a bed. Will she really be able to resist that? I think Pascal knows she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Find Yeah, I mean listen, and no beds wouldn't stop a fucker.
Speaker 1: No beds, No beds wouldn't stop a fucking child.
Speaker 4: Apparently, her children, Mom, we don't ask you to be satisfied and happy.
Speaker 1: Yes, But I think she said ride of sex. I think she's afraid of sex.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Like, I know it's weird obviously to think of your parents having sex, but like that is part of a relationship.
Speaker 1: By the way, over, you've already had a child, You're already because she had to left, so like your kids are not fourteen, they're like she had to kid, Sarah, dun let your mom get banged.
Speaker 3: I uh, you know, if I my mom was on the Golden Bachelorette, I simply would not think about.
Speaker 2: Her sex life at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to talk about like is she going to or not?
Speaker 2: I don't give it. I don't care. I want her to be happy.
Speaker 1: Here's I also have to say. I think that. And now now I'm mad at the producers because I also feel like nothing against Joan. I think she's a really kind woman. I like Joan, I really I think she's sweet and and kind. And don't I don't want to win all No, John John Cock walked every give me a horny divorce a. He's like ready to who's like my husband cheated on me? Husband was boring in bed, French bad and I am ready to. Yes, I've never been even.
Speaker 2: We've had two widows.
Speaker 1: I don't want a widower. I want the I don't. I don't. I want like a pissed off divorcee who like he's slept with the secretary and she is ready to get down.
Speaker 3: I would love I would love that, even for the regular bacheler. I'm like, listen, bring us some people.
Speaker 1: Who been through some ship, who not only has been through.
Speaker 3: Some ship, but it's like, listen, I'll take a relationship.
Speaker 2: I even want love, but I would like to fuck. You have to you have to have sex.
Speaker 1: I have to, yes, and not happening otherwise, because.
Speaker 2: The relationships don't come just because you're looking for one.
Speaker 1: No, no, you, the.
Speaker 2: Best ones usually don't come with you.
Speaker 1: I agree, agree, Okay, so we'll get going. God, this has been a fun stuff. That's what I think. Okay, here's my final.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe that she may get rid of the beds, more room for fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she doesn't fu Yeah, okay, all right, here we go. So we are at the final, We're at fantasy suite and whole place.
Speaker 3: Can I just say that also, it warmed my heart that uh, last week in hometowns, Yeah, that she had a date in Chicago and then for her next date just went down the street for another day.
Speaker 2: It was Chicago.
Speaker 1: It was like a little more blue collar.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 1: The first one was like, here's myster Martin. The second was like I'm taking you to deep test people. She liked. The first one she likes. I brought this is from gen season. I have to grab the other notebooks. Okay, yourselves, you can keep talking about.
Speaker 5: And then next to your Chicago tattoos.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I have my Chicago tattoo. I have a couple of Chicago tattoos. Listen anything. I was rooting for the two Chicago people and they both left. Uh, there's like four Chicago people this year, so many.
Speaker 4: I think that just from like certain markets, because there was also a lot of like southern California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she lives like on the East coast.
Speaker 4: It was Maryland, and I mean I did. I said the so many times about Gary.
Speaker 1: I was like, they need to be from the same.
Speaker 4: Area because he rooted lots like yeah, their kids, their grandchildren, their doctors, the dentists. Like really, I mean, like the idea of being like sixty seven years old and being.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I gotta go move across the country.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 3: My ex is dad got to get three times in the past four years and he's like seventy and he's moved from Chicago to California to Boston back to Chicago. And it's fucking hard for a person of that age to move across and it does.
Speaker 2: Something to you.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of things they have to do. They have to find new.
Speaker 2: Doctor stressful, they have to have to find new doctors.
Speaker 4: Like that is like so huge to me, and like I think people don't like young people don't think about that. But it's like my parents have been going to the same doctors for years. Yeah, and like it would not and especially in America, it's not fucking easy to find a dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those should be man, that should be the dates on. I honestly, let's get this doctor.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I honestly thought about that yesterday when I was like, they all keep saying like, because it's widows, they all keep saying, like I've lost the love of my life.
Speaker 2: I lost the love of my life.
Speaker 3: They passed away and it's so sad, and like, I'm ready for love again. I'm ready to start a new life. And I'm like and then somebody was like, I want to this is the first overnight of hopefully one hundred or a ten thousand.
Speaker 2: And I was like, brother, you not living that long. You not living that long.
Speaker 3: And that made me think one of the damn dates or one of like, once we get down to nitty gritty, I need you to do a presidential health test, yes, like, because if you're about to die in three to five years or you guys, n B, I'm not about to fall in love. I know, I know we can all. I know we can all kick the bucket at any point in life. We're talking about that they need a day, oh my God, to make sure that they're not about to die.
Speaker 1: And it's just because so many of them are widows.
Speaker 3: And the like the dude earlier in the season who legally died and came back to life.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's this show.
Speaker 1: I loved him gets struck by Doctor Bob, he got struck by lightning. I you want to say that, I feel like, I still feel like you also have to give me a Golden Bachelor whose parents are dead. You can't get it. I would like, God, I think, or they give me their parents, Like I want somebody really old.
Speaker 4: I do understand that, like these people like since they're older there, their parents probably had them when they were like nineteen years old. So I get that, and honestly, great testament to their health.
Speaker 1: Probably you know they parents.
Speaker 4: But it is like kind of crazier, Like we're on the Golden Bachelor and your mother is still a lot.
Speaker 1: Well Chock's Chock's mom died and his dad still a lot. Yeah, So like Gary was seventy two and Joan is sixty something, and if it's Mark, Mark is only fifty six that's.
Speaker 5: Not Guess who didn't remove the beds from the fantasy suites.
Speaker 3: Gary, We're trying to knock some book.
Speaker 1: Gary was down to fold he wanted extra beds. Oh my god. I was just looking at Nancy. I'm like, she's so hot. What was like? Why didn't he go for naship fantastic? Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: That's what she's from. I was like, why she's so recognizable?
Speaker 1: You didn't you know that that's what she's from.
Speaker 2: She's from the last season. I love it.
Speaker 1: Here we are. By the way, can we discuss the fact that one of the hometown dates was a fucking funeral.
Speaker 2: Which is wild cat?
Speaker 5: It inappropriate.
Speaker 1: She handled it like a che horny as she's ever been.
Speaker 3: I was like wedding crashers when like Will Ferrell at the end was like, yo, man, grief makes you so horny.
Speaker 2: Grief makes you so horny.
Speaker 1: That's I forgot that. That's where he was like, there he goes to Christmas future.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, here we are.
Speaker 1: They do the preview of her upset. She's in her fur coat crying, Oh my god, Rosie, get me out of here.
Speaker 6: First question, who packs that coat for Tahaiti. That's for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know who's raised a fur coat for Tahaiti. Yeah it must have been. Would you bring a doctor Chivago coat for for.
Speaker 3: Pur for vibes, baby, I don't know. Yeah, old people get you know, older people get cold. Man.
Speaker 2: That skin is brittle, scan is brittle.
Speaker 1: So then we have so she's she's on a cruise ship.
Speaker 4: I questions about the cruise ship. Yeah, let's go like, yeah, is there anyone else there? Because that's incredibly environmental friendly.
Speaker 3: And I don't like that it looked like an empty boat. It didn't quite look it didn't quite look like a like a like a crew.
Speaker 2: Was cruise ships.
Speaker 1: So do you think they go anywhere?
Speaker 3: Just said that, I think it's like one of those dinner cruise type things where it's like.
Speaker 2: You have like rooms rooms y.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: And also that the fantasy was on that boat.
Speaker 4: I think it was in a hotel. Maybe maybe they were like finishing the cruise boat and they're like you can have this swing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You need to tell Mikey the best. Okay, do you remember during when it was Caitlin and did you want you and Rachel? You only watched you only watched Golden? Don't you only watch Golden so far? Okay? This is great about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I like that. Mikey's a man. I like I like getting to know you in two hour increment, like I really don't know you, and I like it. I like it too. Folding Mikey into the meringue is good times. Okay, So Mikey came and danced hard at the party last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 5: What I'm doing in February.
Speaker 1: Going on a cruise kind of what are you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm sailing from Mexico to Tahiti for real with the Golden Bachelorette that I watched that epo.
Speaker 1: Where do you know this person?
Speaker 5: She's my friend's mom.
Speaker 1: Wow, and she loves you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's going to be twenty five.
Speaker 1: Days the two of you.
Speaker 2: No, that would be wild.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know much about you.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm joining her. So it's her and her and her husband and oh she's married. This has been their retirement plan to sail to Tahiti. And then they need two extra They needed two extra crew members because you're it's twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're below deck sailing yacht.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a yeah, so we'll be on a thirty nine foot sailboats. The fourth person, this guy because someone I've never met yet.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the show, Are you a sailor?
Speaker 6: I've had some sailing experience? Yeah, okay, that's sound confident.
Speaker 1: Do they sail?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? So they like, so you're not You're not like their hope that.
Speaker 2: You're not. You're not going to say you're not going to be the one to save lives. You're just like you look at me.
Speaker 5: They said, you look tall. That could be helpful.
Speaker 2: You can reach the top rope, exactly.
Speaker 1: Are you afraid of climbing up on the mast or anything?
Speaker 6: I would probably be scared about doing this is quite but anyway, so it kind of feels I felt like I was doing research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we got to bring your you got to bring your fur coats exactly.
Speaker 5: That's changed everything.
Speaker 1: So Nancy shows up for the Golden Bachelorette and she looks so pretty and Joan just starts crying again, feeling guilty moving on from John. It's like, we gotta have a divorce. I do not want another widow, or we.
Speaker 2: Got we gotta start with the widows the.
Speaker 1: Lead for the lead. You can have some cast members, sure, but I don't want a lead. That's like, but by the way, Gary did. Gary was ready to move on from Tony. It made him Lika, but it was like a bullshit like, oh, I'm a good guy. I have a dead wife, but I fucked Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, you know, I'm tired of not fucking.
Speaker 1: I think he had been the wh I think he tricked all yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean didn't that wasn't that what came out like he had girlfriends and which is fine, that's fine, but they made him they portrayed him to be like never touched.
Speaker 2: A woman's Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think he had been like getting at it. Yeah, and apparently he have like critique women's weights that he was dating. He would be like, you're putting on weight and stuff. That was tracks, which.
Speaker 2: Feels like surprising, Yeah, surprising.
Speaker 1: So then she's like, well, there's john and Pascal reminds me of Johnny lives life big. I find him sexy. Okay, we've got There was an article that came out.
Speaker 4: About her husband was like indicted for something that I couldn't understand.
Speaker 1: I didn't either. I read it. Yeah he did like shady ship. I don't think he did time. I think he was just probably fine. I also feel like, but like knowing that her husband was indicted and that she only felt wanted when Chalk drove fast, Like, the only time she felt protected was when she was like, go faster, faster. That she likes Pascal. Her husband was indicted and she he pled guilty.
Speaker 4: To acting as a pass through minority business enterprise shade laundering ship.
Speaker 1: So he's money launder, yeah, tax run money laundering. So she liked, she liked it. Wasn't the main person. He was like an affiliate to it.
Speaker 2: So she she she likes the little bit she likes.
Speaker 1: She likes the Pascal, and she the only time she really lit up her own Chalk was when he was a little reckless with the driving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she definitely. I mean you could see this episode. You can see coming.
Speaker 2: From a mile away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one inclusion of this episode from a mile to oh shit?
Speaker 5: Did yeah so she could get reunited with you?
Speaker 2: Oh so she could finally have sex.
Speaker 1: She goes the the only red flag is my heart. I'm still crying over John. I'm like dude, Yeah, we know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the second this is okay.
Speaker 3: Look, I have never been married and lost someone before, so I can't speak to that. I assume it is very hard. You will always love that person that you. You didn't break up with them, You didn't they were taken from you. You will always love them.
Speaker 2: I get that. This is the second time you've gone through this process.
Speaker 1: Though, and she was a trip on the first one. Yeah, So it's just like it's on production for picking her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, don't the first one back, but this is the second.
Speaker 2: This is your second time, and.
Speaker 3: She got pretty far in the first one too, Like it's like, come on, man, listen, man, it's gonna sound callous.
Speaker 2: That motherfuckering dead.
Speaker 3: Agree you alive? Like you here, be here here.
Speaker 1: I think she's like in a trauma loop and cannot get out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she said at one point, this is really hard signing up to find love on television twice.
Speaker 2: Don't do it then if you still need time and take time, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're gonna take a quick break and then we'll quickly get going into Guy's day. What is your fantasy you? And we're back. So Guy was first my man she's like, well, I was falling I like guy and I look, he's not cool. He has no game and she and he's kisses like a lizard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she obviously doesn't really like him.
Speaker 1: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Let me tell it.
Speaker 3: Let me tell all you men out there something. Talk to me if you ever with the person. Yeah, And they say to you, I feel like you like me more than I like you. Leave Leave, don't why because they don't like you. They like the comfort you provide. Possibly, and I think this is what anybody, not just man, but they like the comfort that you provide. They like the you know, like they like being loved and liked, but like there is something about your level of like or love to them that they are like, don't like you like that around, find something better?
Speaker 2: Like you are a placeholder.
Speaker 1: Yes, good advice. Placeholder, good advice. It's dumb, it is, You're right. And so she's like, well, I was falling in love with John and here she shows up. She's in a white bikini, looking hot. She looks good. Joan keeps it tight. She gets up at five am. She works out before she leaves the house at like seven. She is regulated, but she doesn't have bed.
Speaker 2: She's doing push ups. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they're on a boat, on a catamaran, drinking champagne and yeah and uh, by the way, these are two fit older people. I know.
Speaker 2: They both took and he was waxed.
Speaker 1: In tan and he got a spree tan. He was all waxed up. He had abs. Yeah, he looked good.
Speaker 2: My man had my man had good boobs.
Speaker 1: He had a movie he did, yeah.
Speaker 2: A good man. He had like a good chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't have a movie. He had a pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looked good. And they was down there with them down staying rays.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean both of them look good in this, especially underwater.
Speaker 1: They looked hot underwater. They were sexy underwater.
Speaker 2: That's why I came to be on this show.
Speaker 3: If I got if I jumped in that water and saw six day rays, I'm like, get, let's get the fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: I also don't want I don't want to see sixteing rays.
Speaker 2: No, that was a lot of sting rays down there.
Speaker 1: Can they kill you?
Speaker 2: They killed stever?
Speaker 1: They kill yeah, crocodile.
Speaker 2: Crocodile.
Speaker 1: He got killed by a stinger. What after all that time with the crocodile. You know this, I did, and then I put heart, what the fuck? No, I don't want to do it. Mikey, don't make me do this. Why are you making me do this on your boat?
Speaker 6: Mikey, I thought you had to step on them and they just sting you on the foot.
Speaker 5: I forgot about Steve Irwin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: You would make a good golden bachelor.
Speaker 1: He would make a good golden by grew up, Bindy grew up. They're both are still do like.
Speaker 2: Animal sto, animal activists and things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then she's like, I think he's farther along than I am.
Speaker 2: Words of Death.
Speaker 1: And he's like my kids and sisters adore you. I didn't think I could feel this way again, guys like I memorize me. And she goes, you can kiss me if you want, which was like the best she could do. So they kissed. They looked hot. They're in their bathing suits, are swimming. Meanwhile, Chalk is talking to Jesse. Yeah he's nervous. Are these guys bonding more?
Speaker 2: You know? Is Jesse and Chock bonding more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He said that.
Speaker 1: Chalk is such a chalk, He's so chocked.
Speaker 6: Did you see Nancy's face when when she heard Chalk for the first time, No, it was it was like all of our faces the first week. I think we've been living in Chalk World for seven weeks and it's like, yeah, Chalk did this.
Speaker 5: Chalk did that.
Speaker 6: Nancy's face like dropped. It was like, you're talking seriously about a man named Chalk.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you're right. We've all breathed into the.
Speaker 2: Rack for the raft said Chalk was like, you was very wrong, very right.
Speaker 5: I think he's the scariest man I've seen in all my.
Speaker 1: Thinksycho why because he's too confident.
Speaker 2: He's like he's like dementedly staring at her, like.
Speaker 5: You will be mine? Well, Katie pin it out basement.
Speaker 1: Katie and Aaron were saying, like he would be the kind of guy that would order your food for you, something about the way he like he's so chocked, talks like I.
Speaker 4: Know, he seems really nice, and the one thing I like is he asks questions to her and he's like seems supportive and all that, but there's just like something about him where I'm just kind of like it's his way or like.
Speaker 5: What's that Stockholm syndrome when you fall in love with your I don't.
Speaker 1: Think he's that bad at all. Like I don't think he's malicious. Like I don't know, but we were wrong about Devin.
Speaker 4: That's true, we were wrong about We'll get an edit.
Speaker 2: I do know.
Speaker 3: I do know people, and I hate I hate these type of couples where like they always order food together and they split food together, and I'm just like, I'm not gonna say no names, but like I remember there was this couple and they came to California and he and the man had been here before and she had and we went to In and Out and like he wanted a let us rap and and I was like, yeah, you get you a regular burger to and he's like, no, we're gonna share.
Speaker 2: I'm like, don't make her for.
Speaker 1: The share out. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: And so like it's Chalk that type will chock make her either lettuce wrap in for her first burger in California.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, guys, mes, Mariz Chalk's freaking out and she's like I could see her getting worried. He's like, well it's overnight tonight. She's like.
Speaker 3: The look on her face was telling yes, like when he was talking and all that, she was just looking at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she was grossed out and she was like, He's like, wow, hometowns feel like they were just yesterday, well this evening the time off camera, I gotta talk to you. I'm gonna talk to everyone. I'm not going to sleep with anyone. I'm going to save that for the final person.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: I respect that so much. I respect it so much. You know, the emotional intimacy is just as important. I am falling in love with Johan.
Speaker 6: The words coming out of his mouth, but if you look at the body language, it was pure disappointment.
Speaker 5: He had you think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had been clearly like jerking off for ten days straight.
Speaker 2: The bagres but nothing, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly jerking up for ten days straight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know that's that thing where it's like where someone's like their voice sounds optimistic, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's great everything. What she did, what she wants is perfect me.
Speaker 1: I grew up in Rhode Island as like raised by a people pleaser. Ah yeah, I used to just I didn't know how to like go. I didn't go on dates with anyone because I didn't know how to not go out with somebody I didn't want to go out with. So ah ha, okay, like you know, I can't.
Speaker 2: I I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think Dalton and Charity were the first people that I had ever met that made made to fantasy suites.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you have, and I we didn't ask.
Speaker 1: This, so did you guys?
Speaker 2: Is it is it like expected?
Speaker 3: Like is it expected to fuck in Fantasy Sea? Or is that just what we as the audience put on because we know, we know people do.
Speaker 1: I think people have gotten weirder about it. I think back in the day it was just sort of given and people didn't talk about it. But then but then, okay, we heard on one and we won't you probably didn't watch the season, and we won't say who, but we heard we knew somebody who knew the sound person, and that we apparently we knew one person gave a hand job. One one person there's sixty nine and he was so psyched about it, and the other one was missionary and he proposed to the missionary. Yep.
Speaker 2: Interesting, but he was.
Speaker 1: So excited that he got to sixty nine. Interesting and he was he was a very Christian, He was super into the sixty nine.
Speaker 3: And recently somebody recently on a recent season, like somebody slept with some the interef Fantasy Suites and then like had to tell like every they all are, Yeah he slept. He slept with someone but didn't pick her.
Speaker 1: After Zach made sex Week? Didn't Zach make sex week a thing? And then didn't he sleep with Gabby? Did he sleep with Gabby? Who's Evan?
Speaker 2: I don't even the boring motherfucker that Zach.
Speaker 1: Yes, Zach, yes, that's right, because he was like, uh, sex, and then I think he I think he might have slept with Gabby after making a big deal about not doing it, and then he did.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what happened. And then he didn't pick her.
Speaker 1: Okay, because they're all okay because they're all super religious now too, and so they get like they get like and I think now there's also Instagram. Back in the day, there was no social media. Social media, people could be like, oh, you're a slat, oh you know.
Speaker 3: Like, I guess the reason I'm asking is just because like I understand why, based on like how we watched the show, why it had to be said. But it's also just like for these he's sixty plus yar, Like, is it really expected of them to like go in.
Speaker 2: There and like you can also you know, clap the cheeks.
Speaker 1: You will find out if somebody's snores, even just snuggle in bed, like see how you feel physically just being in bed with somebody.
Speaker 2: They're going to get engaged to them in a week. Yeah, right, you want to know. I want to know.
Speaker 1: I want I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know. You know, we got bad guess.
Speaker 3: You're going to take me out the room?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you see the key to the fantasy suite by.
Speaker 1: The way, was it like at it was like.
Speaker 5: A fourteen hundreds like.
Speaker 1: A skeleton key.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I'm still new. I'm still new.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 5: We like they.
Speaker 3: Always do that, but this one, these these fantasy suites were just hotel room.
Speaker 1: Wasn't or he was saying there was a skeleton key.
Speaker 2: But the desult but they were just hold they weren't. Those keys didn't open.
Speaker 1: No, it's just h yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the past they've they've.
Speaker 1: Said they like set it up where you're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Where it's like this looks like an actual suite.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do Chalk and then we'll take a quick break and we'll come back to Pascal. Okay, so here we are. Here comes Chalk. I mean Chalk is the clear winner.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he comes up and he's whispering. I mean, they they feel like a couple. And he was like, I cam five thousand miles this last I would go.
Speaker 2: So hot that you cry.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He He's like, I can't five thousand miles this year. I would go twenty thousand more. I mean, I appreciate, I will say, as a gal who's going on dates, I like when people are up like I like when a guy is like I like you, like I want to see you again. I like that. I like somebody who's like direct and like I like to know where I stand with somebody he's very locked in in a way that might make me panic and cut and run.
Speaker 2: I think. Also, we're younger than the child in Bachelor people. That has a lot to do.
Speaker 3: So we you know, we come from a different generation. Yeah, so that has a lot to do with it, because I'm just you know, so, But what I'm seeing out of them is what I would expect to see for John, for Joan, and like, yeah.
Speaker 1: She likes his confidence. He's the man. He's taking care of things. I don't know about finances, Chalk takes care of it. I mean that feels like if your husband got indicted, that's what happens. I don't know. I never looked at the books.
Speaker 3: I mean she even said in the beginning like she didn't even like, didn't she say like they didn't really check something with John's health or something something that she was just like I'm hands off.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So then she's so then she's like okay, so then they have a dune buggy. He's like I've got one of these in Kansas. She's like, go fast, faster, faster, jock faster.
Speaker 3: Who.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I finally felt taken care of. She likes him putting her at risk, but then protecting her from rolling. It was like it was almost like, oh, that's why you liked your husband, like putting Like she likes that. They're like a bad boy, but they're gonna protect her. Is that what's happening?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I know, I yeah, I'm having a hard time.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to get mad at her.
Speaker 3: I'm having a hard time reading her, and like none of these relationships seem.
Speaker 2: Like they're gonna last. Like unfortunately, I feel like Chalk.
Speaker 1: They could just sign up and be like we're doing this and never have a bigger discussion again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she opens up like a flower for Chalk. I will say that. I think she does in her body. Just look when she's when he's holding her, she's she.
Speaker 1: She kisses him different, She opens up like a flower. It okay?
Speaker 2: And she closes up like Audrey to.
Speaker 1: Are you even musical theater?
Speaker 3: Guy? A?
Speaker 1: Me too? Have this? No, tell me everything.
Speaker 2: I love it, favorite music, me too? Obviously you should have want to go see it in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, by the way, I was Audrey, obviously you were at college.
Speaker 2: I was mister Mushnik in high school.
Speaker 1: You would be good as a Seymour.
Speaker 2: I would love to be a I want to direct it.
Speaker 1: I directed it too.
Speaker 2: Do you okay?
Speaker 1: You would be You would be a great scenior. You would You would be great as Audrey too. You could play any of them, you play.
Speaker 2: All the I wanted to play the dentist.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can play the dentist.
Speaker 3: This is fun because he also plays the three characters at the end. Yeah, that actor, if you do it the tradition.
Speaker 1: Okay, not to bring things down, but this is the only podcast about the battlelor and grief. But when my mom died, so we didn't go. We didn't why tom was so tiny. There's no spaces for public gatherings and she except for like in the summer, and so it's just the church. And we didn't go to any church. So when she died in March, so we had to kind of be like, hey, can we like users space like for her funeral, like because but we never were participants there. So they were like, they were very kind and we're like, okay, can we play her favorite song? And they're like sure, what is it? And I was like all the single ladies and they're like absolutely not. So then we played they wouldn't lets play all the single ladies? But we played Suddenly.
Speaker 2: Seymour, That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: I love it. I did a sketch move to the Suddenly You and I have to do.
Speaker 1: Karaoke sometimes and sing all the little shove of hers. Yeah we're back and we're back.
Speaker 2: What do you like the movie or not?
Speaker 3: Like the not like not like, Yes, I hate the movie.
Speaker 1: I hate it. Hate this sound change. They changed it, they.
Speaker 2: Changed the moral of the whole goddamn store.
Speaker 1: Hated the changing the music. Hated it.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, see, I knew we were I knew we were up your head.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do it all right, Okay, okay, and we're back. So I agree with you. I feel like so she wanted to go fast and it made me feel wanted. It made me feel wanted, loved and cherished, is what she said about him going fast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then she says, that's weird. No one has said this to me in a long time.
Speaker 2: Twenty three minutes.
Speaker 1: She's crazy. She literally, yeah, poor guy.
Speaker 2: Imagine it's just like she's saying, like I want to feel loved.
Speaker 3: I feel loved, and it's just like, but with guy, his feelings may be a little bit ahead of mine.
Speaker 2: It's just like, just tell this man to go home.
Speaker 5: Guy's still on.
Speaker 6: The beach, sitting, sitting, looking at the crashing waves, going what the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: Literally? What just happened? Well, this was like when Mark was like I saw a hummingbird. She's like, I want to see John and an animal. It's like you were Hawk. You were on that date with Jonathan, riding the horses with Jonathan, and then you became a total drip because you saw a hawk and you're like, John's a hawk, John being a hawk, John was a hawk. I want to see m You see you were having this hot day with Jonathan until Hawk showed up, So like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 5: Bringing John Hawk's the actor surprised.
Speaker 1: He's good, Yeah, I talk to me.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling this is the most I've felt this in the past few seasons. I think we could get no engagement at the end.
Speaker 2: Of this season. Really, there's a part of me that wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Jess Herzog texted me last night a picture of Pascal Young and then said I know who wins?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So and then I was like, I was like, I thought I was, like, so he found out. I don't think he was laking for but he found out? Or was he making a joke about Pescal being hot? No? No, no, because I was because we were discussing the episode and then he goes, I know who is I was like, he didn't, he didn't, Okay.
Speaker 3: But I think we all know who. Well, if she's going to pick someone, I think we all know.
Speaker 1: Who wins wed. No, no, obviously, Okay, so she's here. Were so, but I found it very odd that him driving really fast made her feel want is loved and cherished. Katie thought, yeah, that it's like she.
Speaker 4: Likes the thrill, but she also wants the safety. Like you were saying, it's confusing to me, I don't understand that. Yeah, And I was like, yous are old, Like stop this, like you probably had to get a driver's license.
Speaker 1: You have to like redo the test soon. It was also like the first time she looked loose was when he was driving really fast. She really likes him flowers like it was a flower was opening up. I find that so gross. Her flower, her flower opening up her chalk is so gross to me. But you're right, You're right. She looked. It was the first time she looked kind of like relaxed and put together. Meanwhile, she's like, you know, she was horny. He grabbed He grabbed her and like just started kissing her. He is an aggressive kiss her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, I've been up all night waiting for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, I'm tired, but I'm taking what's rightfully mine as a man, and you won't get the callie flower with it. You have to have a half lettuce round.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a lettuce wrap.
Speaker 6: I thought he had those like new the classic like dad new balanced shoes on for a second to the white nikes, But uh, yeah he did.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that. Wich.
Speaker 1: I will say, though, I like that he does ask her questions. He does ask her questions. He really liked her, really like I he would treat her well in a controlling manner, but he would treat her well, saying he's like controlling. I think I think it's a generational thing. Yeah, he's like the gender role.
Speaker 2: It feels like a generation That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't feel like there's any like it's not like mean her anything.
Speaker 5: Didn't he sign up because he's like he knew it was going to be her.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, probably because his mom was dying, you know what I mean. But you're right, like I think he came on like I gotta go try, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think it's like specifically.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I mean, That's what I mean. I think he i think. He's like, I gotta throw my hat in the ring. Yeah, I mean that's nice. And then so then she goes, is chalk too good to be true? And he was horny. So then they go to dinner and he's like, tell me what's going on? What's on your mind? Aery He does ask questions. He asks questions, which a lot of guys don't, even like younger guys don't a lot of guys don't ask.
Speaker 4: He seems like he genuinely cares. And that's why I feel that saying anything, but there's just like something about him where I would be like that would get a little old.
Speaker 1: Agree to agree, And so then she's like, you know, the other guys are good guys. He's like, he says, I'm crazy about you. I am crazy about you.
Speaker 2: He talks for a good five minutes. I feel like he goes, I.
Speaker 1: Might be overconfident, but I feel like we are the right couple. The other guys. I am all struck by you, Joan, you know, and struck. Yeah, and he got just like I think he gets all tier. He's like, at my hometown, you know, I did not want you to leave, you know, just knowing you were there. I'm falling for you. I'm fallen for you. And she's like, talk makes me feel seen, and he goes, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm like, what about that woman that you love that just died, that whose dad was just there?
Speaker 2: What are her?
Speaker 1: What are Kathy? What are Kathy? I mean? He's like, look, I don't feel She's like, well, I don't. There's no beds in the fantasy. I don't feel comfortable having physical relationships.
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 5: It was so different though.
Speaker 6: The way she said it to Guy was like like I'm gonna make this clear. We're not hooking up tonight, you know, Like it was very just like guy, like, you're not even touching me. He made a decision. It was almost like he's getting yelled at. I've made a decision. There's gonna be no touching.
Speaker 2: And then and then all of a sudden, beautiful Iris.
Speaker 5: This was her version of the speech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I told the guys I'm not going to do any sleeping over, but why don't you come over?
Speaker 1: I didn't feel like it, but we're gonna fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do think it was like more matter of fact, like it was just like oh, I forgot I had to say this to you too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it didn't.
Speaker 4: Feel like that, but now children watching, we're not gonna fuck right children.
Speaker 1: That my theory was. She was like, I'm just gonna say this to everybody because I don't want to fuck. Guy.
Speaker 6: If you looked in the window, you could see a reflection the They were like pas moving the beds back into the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. You know what, when it all goes to ship for me, I'll get a job as a PA on The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: And just get all the secrets fun.
Speaker 1: Just get a great set PA on the Bachelor. Yeah. Meanwhile, Chalk is writing in his journal. He's like, I feel like a twenty five year old guy. He's like, you know, I had a great time with Joan. Just say what happens in the fantasy? He stays in the let her talk about. I'm like, so, what are you saying? Did you That's why I was confused?
Speaker 2: And did he go over the jeans?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: He got a little over the geans, she felt.
Speaker 1: She felt, she felt to see what was happening, She felt to feel the little the big chuck. She felt, I think he's a I think the cock. I think I think he's a tall guy, and I think he's confident, like he's packing heat as boner patrol Katie. I feel like he's got the goods. And she she did the over the g and like hoppened. Yeah, I'm they they dry hop, that's fine, is fun.
Speaker 2: I mean they.
Speaker 1: Fucking make out. I'm like, she wants them. She did want him, and maybe they maybe they just did it on the couch.
Speaker 4: And she was like, maybe the bad thing isn't real, maybe it was just for guy.
Speaker 1: May I say, I know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The couches will pull out, and she pulled the couch doing it on a couch.
Speaker 1: Just do it on the count, do it against the wall.
Speaker 2: There's a counter.
Speaker 5: You hear how the producer whispered, what did.
Speaker 2: You guys do with that?
Speaker 1: I wish that was you. I wish I'm the PA and you're the creepy producer. So do you guys fuck or what?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Then so then she goes so then he she's like, I had a great time. All right, let's take a quick break. I'm going to come back before Pascal. It's the fantasy sweet time.
Speaker 5: What is your fantasy television?
Speaker 1: So and we're back, We're at the final date. Pascal. Okay, I'm just gonna here's the headline. It's the first person who has said out loud. I in my mind, basically, in my interpretation of this is I just came on for the fun, the publicity. I never thought I would get this far.
Speaker 2: He said it. I mean, he's like, I thought you I I know, I thought you would pick other people.
Speaker 1: And he was like, he's like, you had twenty five people. I can't believe I'm still here. He came on for his salon, I think, and he was basically it sounded like he had a girlfriend when his daughter signed him up. Like, no, they had broken up there on and off again allegedly, but on and off again makes it sound better than I had a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think they were still involved.
Speaker 1: Probably I think his daughter was like, let's just get you on the show, and like, I think his plan was to get her to the salon, and but I don't think he actually thought she would. I think he never I think he was like, I'm here for the followers.
Speaker 5: He did a great job.
Speaker 2: He did a great job coming Yeah, mission accomplished.
Speaker 1: Yay, guys all loved him all the guys in the house loved him, but he said it out loud. I think he literally was like I never thought I would make it this far.
Speaker 2: Everybody, I think, like everybody liked him. Everybody.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's a he is a very easy person to be around, and I thought he was going.
Speaker 1: To be way more toxic than he was. But he's like genuinely nice. Well, when he came in and he's paying the other guys to do his laundry and ship, I was like, Oh, he's gonna be an asshole, and then he was actually a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, you know Chicago cats, you know what I'm saying. Chicago, those French Chicago.
Speaker 1: Chic Now, somebody met Pascal and said he was really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean, you know, he's been in Chicago since he was a teenager, so he's been there for a while. He has that midw he I mean, he still has the French in him, but he also has the Midwest.
Speaker 1: I can see. I could see me signing up to be on the Bachelor, Yeah, for the fun of it, like and then being like, oh my god, I'm down, like and feeling like like if the guy just liked me for whatever reason. He's like, I didn't know this flavor advice. It is not what I thought I wanted. But here's a little twinkle, like I'm in I think i'd be like, oh my god, am I about to get proposed to? Like I just kind of did this because I thought it'd be fun and I want to see that what the experience is like. And now here I am in Tahiti and like this person is. I can tell she wants horny for me, and I'm not that he wasn't into her.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: I bet he glots her girls with like tattoos and ship like. He wasn't horny for John.
Speaker 2: He heard the grape vine and she ain't had no beds in her room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knew.
Speaker 2: And and physical yea.
Speaker 6: My theory that is that he fluted Tahiti. He met a local and he's banging a local.
Speaker 1: I saw him. Okay, so here we go. So so it's this was an interesting day. But he was he was checking out one of the dancers in the bikini. Oh definitely, he was. I fucking a dancer. Did you see that?
Speaker 5: He was making them all laugh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was a life of a party for sure. He was talking their language.
Speaker 1: Yay. Oh he was showing off his showing look, Oh my god, I've done. I did six years of French and I the worst. I am the worst that. Like some people just have a knack for a second languages, I do not. But I could even go in and be like, like, we all heard what they're saying.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: He was, so he was like pepe P. He was, he was Pep. So they come chalk is like okay, I just want to have fun, a low key date, and he was like pissed. It's like, wait, they're gonna make me talk about my feelings. So they put one of those ceremonies that they do each time, which they did with Devin. Devin got a ceremony. They're like here we are in Tahiti. It's a love ceremony. And he's like, well, I was in love. My walls are coming down. I was in love a year ago. But I had a fire inside of us. We had a fire in us. It was almost in gage. We broke up three times recently in November, which I believe is like it's probably like December at this point. Yeah, but he's the pain is still there. I want to move on, but it's tough. I'm still hurting. It's like that's how I like, that's him greasing the wheels of I'm going to bow out.
Speaker 6: Here when he was like, he got kind of emotional when he said, like, I come from a.
Speaker 5: Fucked up background.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's when I thought his accent was going to drop for the first time.
Speaker 1: My brother thinks he's a fraud. My brother thinks he's not real.
Speaker 2: Really, I think that accent is pretty thick.
Speaker 5: You say, well, so is Gilbert Godfrey's.
Speaker 1: You know, that's not how he talks. What does he talk? Like?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Now okay, but he just had a regular voice, so like a.
Speaker 5: Very almost deep voice.
Speaker 2: Wow, like like like unrecognized it.
Speaker 5: Like how Michael jacks.
Speaker 3: Jackson's voice is not what Jackson has a deep voice? What?
Speaker 5: How do you know disturbing?
Speaker 3: You can hear it, you've heard you can see interviews or wait a minute, So Michael Jackson accidentally slips into his deep voice and then brings it. He said, he did preserves like singing voice.
Speaker 1: That's why if my voice was actually not this voice, I was like, here he goes, guys, I adopted I found at I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, welcome to Will you accept this?
Speaker 3: Rolee?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if this was not my voice? By the way, I only book voice over jobs when I have laryn gitas and really that's not because then I go in, it's like, wait, that's not what we hired. I don't ever book with this.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought he meant they like they like.
Speaker 1: You know, they like the laryngitis. And then I go in and then I go in like this and they're like, oh, okay, wait a minute, Wait a minute. Michael Jackson is a deep voice. So do you My brother thinks there's a seventy percent chance Pascal is full of shit? What do you think.
Speaker 6: I think it's totally totally possible. I just think he uh, he's a sweetheart. But he's also a showman. He's way Newton. He'll be in in the hotel room next time.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: He is a showman. He's a showman.
Speaker 3: He's definitely, he's definitely. He loves the spotlight and he knows how to be the center of a tent.
Speaker 1: And he could be a fraud, just like John her Axe. She likes this.
Speaker 4: She likes.
Speaker 1: What she likes, razzle dazzle.
Speaker 5: She goes, Pascal reminds me of John.
Speaker 1: Oh God, damn it, fucking John. I need a divorce. I need a horny, pissed divorce, not even pissed anymore, just like ready to get out.
Speaker 2: Of it didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Not somebody who sees their husband every time a hawk flies.
Speaker 1: By, and then goes, I wish I saw an animal. You see him everywhere. It's like, there's John in the glass bottle, there's John in the candle, there's John in the cashows.
Speaker 2: I just saw McDonald's paper bag.
Speaker 1: Is John. So then she's like, I'm hurting. It's hard to open up a fucked up background when you're alone, the person that you have to take care of you. They don't know what it's coming from, but I want to move on. Mos was like okay. So then Jesse goes to visit him, and he goes. Jesse's pulled out his friend. He goes Buchamp Jesse, Jesse can speak French. I think he's Canadian. Oh yeah, he can speak fluent.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: He's like, okay, Beauchamp. I loved hearing them all speak French. I have to tell you, Jesse's grown on me. I really shout on him. Season he's phoning it in. Yeah, he's a baby, so that could be w right, Okay. So then so then they played sexy music for Pascal. There's this ceremony to open up and let love.
Speaker 6: Him, hosted by Tahitian Jesse Palmer. Yes, kind of like alternate universe.
Speaker 1: Yes to Heshi and Jesse Palmer. So then he checked out a woman dancing. I watched him look her up and down.
Speaker 2: He I.
Speaker 1: He gave her the once over and she was in her like bikini dancing.
Speaker 3: I do feel like though, that that is who he is. Like even if he was into her, he is still going to be like, but I still love me a beautiful woman. Yeah, that's I'm not saying this right or wrong. I'm just like, that is who he He is going to check out women.
Speaker 2: He is going.
Speaker 3: He is a flirt He is a flirtatious person. He is a type that like will have a woman on his arm, but flirt with you, not with the intention of wanting to you, but just because there is Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they eat all the fruits, the local fruits. She did not like the breadfruit, she was like, the breadfruit was weird, but I like the papaya, like she did not whatever was up with the breadfruit? She was like no, And then he's like, I've comfortable. I'm speaking Frenche and I wrote down he's extra French, say CYC. That's so. Then they do a bonding ceremony. He wants to release walls, so they have like water. They're doing like a gooping, and she's like, I want to release the fear of letting someone in. Okay, I want to like go release John's memory. She's like, okay, I'm all, I'm not fucked up anymore. I'm free. And he's like, he's like, what the fuck was that? This is my day? He was pissed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, he said it.
Speaker 6: He said it like that one way it goes okay, yeah, right after she released all of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he was into it because of the.
Speaker 1: He liked to be tied up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then he goes, I'm confused. I thought the state would be more casual. I don't. I don't want to talk about feelings and emotions. I must my walls are still. I'm not ready. I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: He's straight up saying it like that shit scared me.
Speaker 1: He didn't like that. Honestly, good for him. They sent him in on the like Steve's z Zoo submarine and they put him on the red Steve's Zzoo submarine with likes cool. That boat was cool. I don't know why. I like, really it was really cool. It was that seven day submarine was cool. So here he comes to those little tight black sweater and he's thinking, and he's worried. I want to be in love. I want to be loved. But that ceremony freaked me out. I am freaked out. I got freaked out. You know, I got hooked big time. My daughter signed me up. You know, I thought I would have last. You had twenty four guys.
Speaker 3: Why me?
Speaker 1: She's like, you remind me of John. There's a hot why He's like, He's like, I can. I can't get to where you want me to be. She's like, are you not? She didn't want to let him go. She's like, are you not ready? Or are you never ready? Easy?
Speaker 2: I know what love is?
Speaker 1: Eight that he did he was I know what love is. I just need that spark and I don't have it. Yeah, that's hard to hear. I care about you, but I'm not in love with you.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, Bikini Lady from the Hula Dances texting him exactly what.
Speaker 2: You want to do exactly Mademoiselle.
Speaker 1: He was not horny for her.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I don't think it wasn't that he wasn't horny for her like he would have he would have had sex with her.
Speaker 1: I think he doesn't want to marry her.
Speaker 3: I think, like I think for him, it was like, I've been on this show for eight weeks and i haven't had sex with you yet.
Speaker 2: I've been for eight.
Speaker 3: Weeks, and like, I still have to get to know you, just to get the one thing.
Speaker 2: And He's just like, this is too much work. Yes, And for him, I feel like.
Speaker 3: He is the type of guy that he doesn't need to put in much work.
Speaker 2: Yes, to get what he wants.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's had to put in eight weeks of work.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point over.
Speaker 6: Especially to the VIP experience at the salon, where women are probably paying yes to end up sleeping with him.
Speaker 3: Lad he goes down the salon, doesn't go down to the salon and get get I think he was over I.
Speaker 2: Just think he was over there. Wow, I think he was over and like.
Speaker 3: And then you know, and and so after he did that, after he did the whole feeling ship, he was just like what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Like what am I doing?
Speaker 3: This is bye? I can go, I can I can do this at home? Yes, like guy the.
Speaker 6: Guy uh yeah, man, man, man, would you could you ever see yourself get with Joan?
Speaker 3: Just with Joan and particular you're yeah, like no, okay, like take age out of the picture, take age out of the picture with the person like Joan. Probably not, probably not because like I've used to, you still love your husband.
Speaker 1: She's not available husband and he's a hawk.
Speaker 3: And also like, listen, man, this may be shitty. But also yeah, if it is the point where it's like I'm not I don't you know, we got to wait to do this, and I'm like I don't want to. I'm trying to fuck too. Yes, and that's okay. Like if we're not compatible, we're not compatible, you know, like we can get to know each other and all these things. But like if you're the type of person that's taking beds out.
Speaker 1: Of the room and taking beds out for it.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: Taking beds out of the room is really uptight. Yeah, okay, what do you would you get out of a jone?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: But I've known that for weeks.
Speaker 6: Why because I for the simple reason she's unfuckable.
Speaker 5: Wow, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 6: It would be there would be so much going on, Like I just don't see her like letting go in in.
Speaker 1: But you think she'd opened up for a flower for Chalk?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting. I don't know why I think.
Speaker 1: So, maybe just not. Maybe she's maybe she's a one guy.
Speaker 6: Gel but Chalk like that, Yeah, that says it all. You're gonna open up for a guy named Chalk.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you don't seem to enjoy John either, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think she's a nice person. I think she's stuck. I like Joan. I don't think she's a good lead. I think she's a kind person. I think that she actually was very empathetic and sweet with all the men. I think she's probably a good mom. I think if if she met Chalk in the wild, they'd be a perfectly good couple. I and I have compassion for her. I've lost people in my life. I understand, but I lost my mom and her whole thing was like, don't be a fucking rip, So either be the lead and stop talking about your hawk dead husband, or or just go grieve and don't subject us if you're not, like, don't be a drip.
Speaker 5: She's in a dress.
Speaker 1: And I was raised to be a fucking good time, Like, get on with it. If you're alive, you're alive. Like even the year my mom di was one of my fun most fun years of my life. I grieved, but like I'm still fucking fun. And like, at a certain point, you can't be in the roller rink, like you can't cling to the side of the roller ring. You gotta just start skating. You can't just be afraid to participate. And it's and it's not how I'm wired. I was not. I was not raised like that. I find it tight. I feel for her, but I think she should not be the lead.
Speaker 2: She should I mean, that's that. That is the thing. It is like if you still are grieving.
Speaker 1: That is yes, And everybody's different.
Speaker 2: Which is why I was like, this is your second time on that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I like, come on, I don't And again, I it's not my constitution, my constitution. I'm fun and I'm like, you gotta just get look and sometimes you feel tender and sometimes I you know, but like you gotta juste you gotta like like we're all. Let's assume we're once, you know what I mean? Like, what are you gonna just hide them to the covers ours of your life? Like good time? Fuck it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I was. Gabby was still It's still my favorite.
Speaker 1: I love Gabby.
Speaker 2: He's still my favorite. I love in recent memory.
Speaker 1: I love Gabby. Yeah, Katie, what do you think? No?
Speaker 4: I agree, like she's not ready for this show.
Speaker 1: She's been a drip. She's been a drip bringing up stop talking about Johnny. She brings them up so much more now okay because now this text is getting closer or just the ending, and I think she feels like, oh fuck am I Actually I bet production really regrets picking her pick a Nancy Nancy. Nancy cried in her wedding dress, though she cried about her husband too. Give me at Susan Jenner. Yeah, yeah, she would have fun. She was fun. She was fun. Give me Ellen, give me Ellen.
Speaker 2: I want them to pick a fun like even.
Speaker 1: Give me Sandra she was horny.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a little older. Yeah, Sandra was seventy five. I thought that was great. Okay, man, So she goes and she so, then he leaves and she goes. Immediately she goes to I am damaged goods. Yeah. I he says, I am not there and he wants to go and she goes. He goes, are you okay? She goes, no, I'm not okay, and it goes get away from her at the camera. He loved being the protector on camera. Yeah, oh my god, so drama mom's it. He loved being mister like James Bond on camera. Yeah, he's like she's like and she's like it hurts, and she's like she goes. He said, I know what true love is, and I don't feel it for you. I want loved this reciprocateds like, leave two guys that are gonna fucking punch somebody in the face, can't you?
Speaker 3: You literally have a dude who is like, I think he loves me more than I love him.
Speaker 1: You're like, She's like, my walls are up again. I feel like a failure. I might leave here with nobody. I'm afraid of that. I think I might be unlovable. You're being a drip. She's a drip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's so the opposite of how I was raised, like just not up in life.
Speaker 5: I was so proud of Pascal, were you yeah, because.
Speaker 6: He he like he saw he saw what it was, uh, and he's banging a local. But but he was just like, I'm I'm not gonna like play the game of pretending that like I need your.
Speaker 1: Because it would have been unkind to about it.
Speaker 5: So I thought it was so cool that he was just like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, she's not unfusable. I do think I think if she if you're like Chalk driving fast, I think she would. I think she's just not right to be.
Speaker 2: I just think she'd be like you not the lead.
Speaker 6: Once the bed was back in the room, she would you would be going on there and like in the passions of of like sex, and you'd be like throwing the pills off. She'd be like no, no, no, no, like the pillows got to go here and there and there's just.
Speaker 2: Too much in control.
Speaker 1: I feel like with Chalk, she would let him throw around the room, don't you.
Speaker 2: I would pass past would have I feel like if it's.
Speaker 1: Her husband, and he's paying the bills and he's taking care of business. I think she's gonna do her wifely duty. I think she would have old school, Yeah, she would have Pascal. She should have sucked Pascal.
Speaker 2: She was trying.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Want to really try.
Speaker 5: She had tried.
Speaker 1: You're right, she didn't try.
Speaker 2: He would have, He would have.
Speaker 1: Right if she didn't try, she should have tried.
Speaker 6: She whispered in his ear during the ceremony, like this fucking ceremony sucks.
Speaker 5: I just can't wait to fuck you later, you know, Like he would have stuck around for the evening.
Speaker 2: That would that would get me out?
Speaker 1: Was like hell, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, he would have stayed.
Speaker 6: Like there's got to be little moments that they can kind of whisper to each other little And that's.
Speaker 2: What I feel like Gabby was.
Speaker 1: And you didn't know Cat lomb Bristo, but she was like that too. Yeah, she was horning.
Speaker 3: Just that fun like it's not even like and when I said that earlier, like I can't be with somebody that it's not even the act of like needing to like having sex. It's just like the can I have fun with you? Yeah, and like, are we on the same page? Can we have fun even if it takes us two months to fuck? Like if we when we are like can if I grab you as in the mall, will you be like.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, oh ye like or would you be like stop it? No, I can't do that. Nah?
Speaker 1: No, agree, I agree with you. I am a big believer. Look, I thought I was going to be married forever. You know what I mean as a single, like, as a person who's not been like I have zeroed never again. Well, like, you got to what you get at it with the person that you is? You got what's the point otherwise they're just your friend. You've got to, like, you have to want to get at it with whoever you're dating big time.
Speaker 2: I just think she's still big time. I love she.
Speaker 1: I mean he died in twenty nineteen. It wasn't that long. That long, all right, all right, we'll cut our break, and it was like a bad death. I'm saying, like she's not ready, Like why is she here?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Like twice okay, lat we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back with our reviews and we're going to come back with our tweet of the week. I don't know about you, but things are getting so hot in here. I think I got to take I'll pay your break.
Speaker 2: Do we think is over or not over? But we we we? Uh we? Is pretty much Chalk right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like they've honestly, I think they've done creative editing for the for all these episodes to just make it seem like anyone else was in the running. But Chalk's been like he marked his territory five weeks ago and and she kind of was like on board with that from the jump.
Speaker 2: Since Disneyland.
Speaker 1: You know what it's gotta be. So we're as we're coming back, we all think it's gotta be unless they really tricked us and they're incredible editors and somehow it's guy. But I don't see that, do you.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't fucking like him.
Speaker 1: No, she doesn't like him. She doesn't like she doesn't like him.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It is about as clear as you can get that she is not.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be, Chuck. I think they'll be happy. I think they'll get married, although the problem is they're very entrenched. He would have to move to her.
Speaker 3: House that's the thing too, Like they got a stop acts in these seventy year olds to move across the country.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It's you know, or or or ABC has to provide them all the money, yeah, to like move and transport.
Speaker 1: Agree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine sitting next to guy on the flight home from Tahiti.
Speaker 1: Dude, I cannot.
Speaker 2: Just staying there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well here's we all agree. We think it's going to be chalk. And do we think they're going to get married?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I agree because at the distance, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think they're gonna get married, because yeah, I am starting to see a fatal flaw in the Golden Bachelorette or to Go.
Speaker 2: And it is one. These are much older people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and because of that, they are more stuck in their ways.
Speaker 2: Yes, so when you take and.
Speaker 3: Like for these twenty year olds early thirty year olds, the unrealism of how you date on the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Yeah is unrealistic for us, but you still do.
Speaker 3: But for somebody in their sixties and seventies, Yeah, to go from like your life to this grandiose way of dating back to regular fucking life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no fucking way. Like they're like what do we do now? I don't know you at all.
Speaker 1: Right, and they have their doctors and their little.
Speaker 2: And then you get close to death.
Speaker 3: Like it's just and I'm not trying to be callous when I say that, but it's just like you are, like I'm trying to live this second life and now you get hit with the realities of like my back hurts, I got I gotta go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: I got grandchildren. Like I'm starting to see the flow in the Golden franchise.
Speaker 1: Although if Mark becomes the Bachelor, he's only fifty six or fifty seven, he'll be fifty eight by eight.
Speaker 2: That's younger.
Speaker 1: That's younger.
Speaker 2: He choked.
Speaker 6: He choked so hard he choked, so he did he blew it was I that was a yeah if that was his audition.
Speaker 1: But he's going to get it because he's sensitive and he's handsome, but he's too young. He's fifty eight, all right.
Speaker 2: It would be fun if Pescale got it.
Speaker 1: Pascal would be a babe.
Speaker 3: That would be fun as oh my god, you give him twenty women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he be like, I'm not used to women so old. He would never be I'm like, wow, I didn't think I could be attracted. I haven't been with somebody this old like you know that. Okay, Well we got we got some new reviews. We got another really fun review Katie. Okay, so we people. We tell people, if they've already reviewed us, to take their kids phones and review. Okay, somebody did that last week. They took there. Here's a five star review. Mom made me write a review. Okay, five stars. She keeps cracking up next to me in the car and I never know why. Occasionally I'll listen and I could admit it's hilarious. That's a good review. It's that's a great review. Okay, when Marl is this child though exactly? Here's another one, five stars. I don't watch the batch, but I love listening to the pod makes me laugh every single time. Well, we love you guys, all right, are you ready? You can win your own sleep Crown and if you want, you're on sleep Crown and go to sleepcom dot com, backslash w y ATR code Pickleball for discount and free shipping, and you will get a signed copy of Elizabeth of East Hampton, plus I believe a T shirt. So just let us know what size. Email us at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com to participate in, or send us your mailing address. Okay, here we go. Here are our final Here are four tweets. We're gonna narrow it down to two. This is from Kim Love's Chips Joan, I'm not going to be intimate with anyone during fantasy suites. Guy that's great tries to discreetly dry heave up the cilis he had swallowed moments before. This is from Lusasset Sir Weirdel producers. What did you guys do in the fantasy suite?
Speaker 2: Chuck?
Speaker 1: Oh, we're all up night, We're up all night. Chalk in boots all right? This is from missus Wright, a girl without a chat chalk after the no sex fantasy Suite. Dear Diary, it didn't happen last night. The viagara kicked in right after dinner, and I had hied my boner all night. It hasn't worn off. I'm getting concerned. And there's a photo of him writing in the journal. And then our final one Rachel Rachel Dylan at twenty. You could see guy real there are all viagraa drugs on here for him. You could see Guy realize his viagara was wasted when Joan said, there's no bones on tonight. All right, I'm gonna narrow it down to the diary and the cialis. Yeah, okay, so we have missus Rida girl without a chat chalk after the nose tecks, Fantasy Suite, Dear Diary. It didn't happen last night. The viagar kicked in right after dinner. I had to hide my boner all night. It still hasn't worn off. I'm getting concerned or uh. Kim loves chips, Joan, I'm not gonna be intimate with anyone during Fantasy sweets guy, that's great. Tries to discreetly dry heave up the sialasi a sallad Bomas before Dear Diary or dry heat. Okay, okay, all right, Kim loves you want everything, congratulations you are the winner. Not gonna be in a joy this said, tries to discreetly drive up this yellows I'm almost before Jack kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, how is your show on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Sorry I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we'll get you back on for sure. Show was fun.
Speaker 3: We got another one coming up November seventeenth. Lauren Lapkus is gonna be there.
Speaker 1: That's fun to a team captain.
Speaker 2: She has a team captain. We had Kevin Smith.
Speaker 3: He had to drop out or reschedule, so he's going to be on the show soon. But we have a very fun comedy team if you're an improvner called Big Grande Drew Tarvor, Yes, he's on that team. Very funny cat Cameron Estposito do a stand up. So please buy live stream tickets if you're not in La.
Speaker 1: It's so fun. It's really such a fun show. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's a good time. It's a good time.
Speaker 1: Mikey, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 5: Does this come out tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, So then tonight Fred Night in La at Permanent Records, DJ Doug Pound and I do a show called two at Crew that will going on tonight.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a fun show.
Speaker 1: Did you stand up?
Speaker 5: Able to stand up?
Speaker 6: Emily Cantilano, Dave England from Jackass is gonna do something. He's we have our new two Wet Crew video premiere.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 6: And then on the eighteenth in New York City or Brooklyn, I'll be on Dan the Cottage Show in uh in Brooklyn on the eighteenth, I forget what.
Speaker 1: That Mike, he's super funny and where can people find you?
Speaker 5: Instagram? Baby face junkie nice love.
Speaker 1: It all right? Well, I have to say, I'm just gonna don't forget to vote. Yes, yeah, don't forget to vote. Don't forget to vote and vote. And then, Katie, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 4: As always, please go to your local shelter and adopt or foster an animals.
Speaker 1: We are fitting and thank you to everyone who helped with Rosie. I'm she's she is. She's so cute. I'm excited that in an arranged marriage, but there is so much love about it, and I know, I know, I feel like she I was actually excited that it was podcasting because she does. She's a people cat. I will grow up taking a photo. It's okay, she's a sweepee. Is she getting up? I don't know what the she's done. She's so cute, She's such a good girl. I'm sorry I can't keep her, but I'm glad it's staying within the family. She'll be my name and so on Patreon. We're finishing up below deck med and we're about to either do the US version of The New Love is Blind, or we might do. There's another Love is Blind that we might be. I think Love is Blind hibibi, which I think looks fun. So there we go, all right until next time. My name is Ardan reed to Next week is the finale?
Speaker 2: Is it? Week? Is coming out?
Speaker 1: You said it was the third, that's next week? I thought it was the thirteenth. Oh think you said the third.
Speaker 5: You see Charles black hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't like. Wait what Charles his hair for the men and there's no gray?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: No, there's no gray. He didn't do a blend at all. And I was like, no, good for Charles to try to get it. Charlie. Gray hair is hot. I like gray hair. I love I love gray hair too, but I like that what what I see is char but more than the hair color, a man that wants to get it, I.
Speaker 5: See it, wants that his wife's murder assault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, all right, okay, bye.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm gonna get all tonight. It feels so good.
Speaker 1: He just got one little question their.
Speaker 2: Wait, you reap this, reaccept this rules to your word? Who you accept these rolls?
Speaker 5: And you your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? Rose is a production of iHeartRadio for more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.