Speaker 1: Anyone got any ideas on how we can get that our glass and all the rocks out of the top of the volcano safely.
Speaker 2: Hmm, Miko, what if you like use that force wave skill again to try and blow everything away?
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: There's no telling where the hero would land first of all, but I'm also worried that clearing out all those rocks at once might make the volcano erupt.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 4: I don't like it, but I think the only thing we can do is just slowly clear the rocks away by hand. Marco, you'd be ready to heal us if anyone gets burned.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's got to be a better way.
Speaker 1: Well, until you think of something, Let's go with the kids plan and get busy hauling rocks. Always run in, always doing something with these guys.
Speaker 2: Tired city man, I can't go on much longer.
Speaker 4: How long we've been at it, dude, I don't know about ten minutes?
Speaker 5: Quick whining, Marco, did you forget? We need to keep moving. Those nightquakes keep getting worse and worse. We have to find the other two heroes and go stop Glitch before he erases the future. Is that what you think master Glitch is planning to do.
Speaker 1: Hey, that Glimmer girl is back. Look up there. How long have you been floating up there listening to us?
Speaker 5: Since you started? I'm enjoying watching you all struggling. Yeah, will come down here if you're braving up around two against us, please, you got lucky last time. Besides, why would I try to beat you in? The volcano might do it for me. There's no telling when this thing might erupt, but I'm hoping it'll be any time now.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Huh, what's the matter, kid, Mika?
Speaker 3: Keep a Glimmer distracted for a bit?
Speaker 5: Okay, So, oh, Shimmer, how do you like my force wave blowing you miles away like that? Huh?
Speaker 3: It's a glimmer.
Speaker 5: And like I said, if you got lucky pork.
Speaker 4: Here, I've got an idea Glimmer is a time thief, right. I bet she has all kinds of skills that let her speed up or slow down time. And I bet she's also got a skill that lets her stock time. If we get her to use that skill on the volcano itself, Mika could use her force wave to clear all the rocks away without the volcano erupting.
Speaker 3: We could get a head start getting away from here.
Speaker 1: This sounds pretty risky, kid, but not a bad idea. How are you gonna get Glimmer to use a skill like that on the volcano though?
Speaker 4: Set a trap and hope she falls for it. I'm gonna try to get her to use that skill on me while I'm standing next to that little hill. I'll dive behind the hill right as she uses her skill, and if we're lucky, she'll hit the volcano instead of me.
Speaker 1: Brave move, but I don't guess we got much choice.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 4: As soon as I start talking to Glimmer, go over and tell Mika and Marco the plan. Marco needs to grab the hourglass with the hero inside it to keep it safe, right before Mika uses force waves to blow all the rocks away.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Leave it to me, kid, Let's do this. Good luck.
Speaker 3: Hey, Glimmer, what worm?
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you haven't figured out the super easy, super obvious way to stop us.
Speaker 5: Stop you. You're about to stop yourselves. Remember this volcano could blow any second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you clearly don't see that.
Speaker 4: There's a way you can make sure we're all caught in the blast.
Speaker 3: Glitch would be so disappointed in you for not seeing it. What how dare you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Glitch is a time twister, right, and you're a time thief. I'm sure he saw you all kinds of skills that let you speed up time, slow it down, and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Of course he has. I have more time powers then you'll ever know. As if speeding things up and slowing them down is all I can do. I also have an ability called timelock that will lock any door or item I choose and no one else can open it. That's why it doesn't even matter if you get to master Glitch's castle. It's seals with a timelock.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and that's not even my ultimate skill.
Speaker 5: I can completely freeze people in time if I want, so that they can't move until I say, hang on, that's it. I'll just freeze you to make sure you're here when the.
Speaker 3: Volcano erupts a bit closer to the hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I don't think anyone has a power that's strong. That wasn't even the idea I was talking about.
Speaker 3: You want to know what my idea was?
Speaker 5: Enough, worm, I don't care what your idea was, because now I have the best idea I'm gonna freeze all of you in time, starting with.
Speaker 3: You enjoyed the volcano eruption? Time?
Speaker 1: Stop everyone, no move, You can't get out of there.
Speaker 4: Blest, how did you dodge that the volcano is frozen in time?
Speaker 3: Mika?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 3: Force Wave, what are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do it?
Speaker 2: Sis, I got the hourglass.
Speaker 5: Fine grab.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it, Mika.
Speaker 2: Whenever you're ready.
Speaker 1: Right, here's that vulcolor.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: The volcano is clear.
Speaker 5: The Sofa river should start flowing back down in the right direction. Now all that effort for nothing. I'm still going to freeze you one place, so you're here when the volcano erupts.
Speaker 4: Ork, get everyone else ready to run all distract Glimmer and I've got an idea for how to get her off our trail. Well, Shimmer, don't you have to unfreeze the volcano if you want to catch us in the eruption.
Speaker 1: My name is Glimmer And so what kid, what are you doing? Don't make a mad.
Speaker 4: I have to make her mad if I can get her right over the top of the volcano when she unfreezes it.
Speaker 1: The blastal hitter Kid, You're a genius. Thanks, but you.
Speaker 3: Three need to go. It's going to be dangerous.
Speaker 1: Come on, Mika and Marco, let's beat it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about them. This is between you and me.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can take me on one on one.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: I bet you're not even.
Speaker 3: Level ten yet. So you couldn't hit me before, and I bet you can't now. Come on, get as close as you want. I'll stand right here. Ah, how dinner you mock me? Mmm? I don't think that's close enough.
Speaker 4: You better get closer if you want to have any chance of free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll do. Go for it.
Speaker 5: Once I unfreeze this volcano.
Speaker 3: It's over for you.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: Time start.
Speaker 5: Now, get ready to be broising in time warm Let's see you do?
Speaker 3: Run needing run run right?
Speaker 4: No no no no no no, no, no no no, don't run.
Speaker 1: Good thing, good thing?
Speaker 5: That wasn't a very big eruption, hopefully big enough to get rid of glimmer though.
Speaker 3: I hope so. But like, where's eating man?
Speaker 1: What? I thought he'd be right behind me? Aided kid? Where you at?
Speaker 3: Aided?
Speaker 1: Little dude? Can you hear us? Little guy put himself in danger to help us get out of there safe. We shouldn't have left him.
Speaker 5: We didn't have a choice, pork. His idea was the best way to stop Glimmer. I'm sure he's out there. Well, we just have to find him.
Speaker 3: No, you don't oo, my man.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't scare us like that, little bro. I thought you were one roasted on brey.
Speaker 3: Marco. He's up on the hug Bro. I can't breathe.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, dude.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The blast knocks Glimmer way off in the distance. I don't think she'll be bothering us for a while.
Speaker 1: Kid, you did great.
Speaker 5: Definitely you saved us. Plus you saved whoever's in this hour glass.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, almost forgot.
Speaker 2: Let me remove my vines remuch so we can see who it is.
Speaker 1: Dude, ha, it's Kane.
Speaker 2: Good, just one more hero left to find.
Speaker 5: But how are we gonna get Kane.
Speaker 2: Out of the hourglass. Congratulations on your victory, Adventurers. You have solved the problem of the smelly swamp. You will each be awarded a piece of unique equipment and experience points adventurer Aiden, because you defeated Glimmer by yourself, you may also choose one of her skills to copy.
Speaker 4: Well, Nika, about that hour Glass. I don't think it's gonna be a problem.