Speaker 1: I'm nineteen keys and it's just high level conversation. This episode is brought to you by gold Water.
Speaker 2: But you said something about beings. Right now, we always look at ourselves as.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: But then when we talk about people, you're talking about human beings, right. The being part is not something that the average person understands.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And then when you're saying that there are other beings, who are these other beings?
Speaker 3: I believe personally, just based off of my research, and I've gone through now over a thousand scriptures, texts, papyruses, uniform tablets from all over the world. They all have a very similar story. And all these ancient civilizations talk about beings, not just beings who came here from other planets, people that look like us, and we look like them in other words, not identical, but very similar. In other words, a bilateral bipedal hominide of some type that can maneuver around, that has appendages that can manipulate the environment, because without that you can't move out into space and other places. And they also talk about multi dimension you get into like the non commodi and stuff like that. You're talking about multi dimensional beings, and so in physics, and quantum physics in particular, they started theorizing on these dimensions and were able to even analyze and discover some that they actually do exist. And on top of that, they realize that the dimensions are stacked so packed, so tight on top of one another, that if you can phase, if your atomic structure, your subatomic frequency, you can walk right into another dimension. And so they started postulating, what if, being some higher dimensions, are some of these apparitions and these paranormal phenomenon that we're seeing, are they able to maybe take a glimpse or a peak. Are they phasing through into our universe and so from higher dimensions? And so they started really theorizing it. It seems to be and based on my research that there's people living everywhere, not just and I'm talking about little green men, but antenna. I think that there's people living all throughout this universe and the third dimension, and I think there's people living all throughout even higher multiple dimensions. Maybe at a certain level of a certain height in those dimensions, maybe they don't have a real corporeal body, right, non physical, non physical, you know what I'm saying. But I believe that the consciousness is there.
Speaker 2: Then now that part is interesting, the non physical aspect, because I understand that and I can believe in that idea and that concept.
Speaker 1: It's like what people think. I think of.
Speaker 2: Angels as angles, right, right, because you know, angels are supposed to exist in between dimensions you understand me, and angles you understand me are dimensions, right, And so it's like perspective is your angle in which you see things and view things, and oftentimes angels come and gives us new perspectives, new thoughts. You understand me arriving from a different completely dimension of thought that we couldn't arrive.
Speaker 1: That ourselves, correct, you know.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, when you're talking about non corporeal bodies or non physical bodies, understand me. I like that concept because when you're talking about time, talking about light, talking about all of these different ways in which light or energy can exist with them, and consciousness, right, the awareness of you know output, understand mathematical output?
Speaker 1: Right? Do you believe that the universe is mathematical? Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the language of God is mathematics because mathematics can literally explain everything that we experience and everything also that exists, even the fact that we're existing in a light matrix can be proven through mathematics. So we're living in a matrix that's basically written on mathematics called a Dinkra codes. And these are dinker codes go all the way back to the Dogons Dogon trips out of Mali, Africa. They actually originated these codes, and they were given these codes by the Nomo and they learned them. They drew them as art forms but now and they put them on clothing and blankets and everything else.
Speaker 2: So the Dogon trip very interesting trot, you know, that was able to discover you know, systems before telescopes.
Speaker 1: And things of that nature.
Speaker 2: So how did they arrive to be able to Because I know a lot of people I posted about this not too long ago, people want to understand how the hell did the do.
Speaker 1: God tribe arrive to it? Right?
Speaker 2: You know, you know, I just subscribe to you know, as being you know, God's melanated beings on this planet Earth.
Speaker 1: We connected in a way that we just don't understand anymore.
Speaker 2: You understand me and being multi dimensional, I think about physics in that aspect where you're talking about things being entangled, you know, I will and Jada entanglements.
Speaker 1: You understand me. But quantum entangled, right.
Speaker 2: And you know it once you understand that being multi dimensional to me is easily understood from the fact that you can break us down to atoms, right, and then cells, and then we get into our skin and we see our physical but from an atomic level, those are different laws, right, And we're made up of atoms, so that in an aspect of of our existence is obeying different laws of the universe. And then ourselves are obeying different laws gravity and magnetism right and flow. But then we as human beings are being different laws right of gravity and magnetism in the universe, and then we start to we forget about the universal laws of our multi dimensional self because.
Speaker 1: We only know Man's law exactly. Understand me.
Speaker 2: So I think being multi dimensional is easily understood as as.
Speaker 1: Above, so below you understand me.
Speaker 2: But the idea of the dogon people being able to chart systems, how were they able to figure that out?
Speaker 1: You understand me?
Speaker 2: Before the Europeans had an idea of what was out there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, to be honest with you, if you go all the way back to the ancient dogun history, before they got to Malli, they were in the Land of Kem. They were the original inhabitants of the Land of Kim before it was called Egypt. And so Kim menning the land of Blacks Atlanta blacks, correct, exactly, landa Blacks.
Speaker 4: Kim was black. It's all black. That's in the tablets.
Speaker 2: So you got so much jewels in here. But so and Kim understand me.
Speaker 1: That's Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, And everybody called the Middle East as if you know, it's Africa. It's probably the Middle East is the most funniest made up concept, magical idea on the planet because it's like you have in Africa. But no, this is like the Middle East Africa. It doesn't count for sub saherent Africa, Northern Africa.
Speaker 4: And East Africa.
Speaker 1: But it's it's Africa, right, It's Africa. Yeah, so, uh Africa, Cairo is in Africa.
Speaker 3: You know, I know people still get it wrong to this day.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But so they according to their their records and their handed down verbal history, their records are etched into caves and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Normo came here from Serious b O. Consider's there's a triinary star system that we know of called Serious the Serious starsism a B and c B is a fails which it ran out of fuel turned into a white dwarf. These beings were orbiting in a planet that orbited that star. According to the Dogon, not me came here. They're called the Nomo. The Dogon called them the Nomo. Taught them all about the star system, the orbital pattern, our entire solar system, the names of shapes, the sizes and colors of all the planets in our solar system, all the planetary alignments.
Speaker 4: And they even knew.
Speaker 3: That that white dwarf star was so gravitationally heavy that one spoonful couldn't be lift by over one million men.
Speaker 4: They even knew that.
Speaker 3: We learned that in quantum mechanics and quantum physics in the nineteen seventies nineteen eighties, you know, we hypothesized it. And obviously we couldn't even see that star until the nineteen eighties, nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: Sorry, so when did they record it?
Speaker 3: Thousands of years ago? Thousands thousands we're talking about over six seven thousand years. They've had depictions of them and everything else, and they taught them how to make these dogon masks.
Speaker 4: But they also gave them the Adnker codes.
Speaker 3: Now these are Dinker codes looked like designs on clothing and patterns. When you turn these designs into three dimensional structures, they become something called error correcting codes. And Professor James S. Gates, a Black professor who used to be the science advisor for Obama when he was in office. He's now the professor, I believe, at the University of Maryland in supersymmetry and theoretical physics. He discovered these ared. He rediscovered them obviously, and he took turned them into three dimensional objects, and then from there he found the error correcting codes. He was analyzing and accessing information about the ether of space time, and he discovered that the entire ether, in other words, everything this soup there were operating in without throughout the entire universe is running on a specific code. It's called in a Dinker code, it's called error correcting codes. The same exact kind of codes that run search engines and web browsers. That's what's running the universe.
Speaker 2: At a certain points in time and energy to glasses gotta come out. This was one of those points in time when we're talking about in Dinker codes and going into Munchi dimensional.
Speaker 1: Aspects of thinking. I want to talk to you about something else, because are you're talking about AI Now I look at uh.
Speaker 2: We know we are in the time of declining population right specifically.
Speaker 1: In America anyway, you understand me.
Speaker 2: When Eli Musk said that, you know, we need population growth and Bill Gay say we need population decline for what, I realized they were talking about two different places.
Speaker 1: Eli Must was.
Speaker 2: Talking about America, Bill Gates was talking about Africa. So Bill Gates was saying that they gonna have another two billion people about twenty and fifty.
Speaker 1: We need population decline over there.
Speaker 2: Eli Must say, well, listen, we already have fewer births than we do deaths.
Speaker 1: You understand me, So therefore we on the decline. We need more birth right. So he trying to get out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's trying to get out.
Speaker 1: He said about Man One party too crowded, you feel.
Speaker 2: He grew up in South Africa, so you know what it's like where it's seven percent.
Speaker 4: Of them over there, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting because I look at those who are in power.
Speaker 1: Course power wants to maintain power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so it only makes sense that the people that are in power wants to continue to see power, and they don't want to conceive power to anybody else.
Speaker 1: So when you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Playing god, that's what they want to do. If you can't have the population size, we have to figure out another way to maintain control, and AI, to me is one of those ways to be able.
Speaker 1: To maintain control. You won't have the brain trust anywhere.
Speaker 2: Because people outside are no longer just coming in and saying, well, we'll give our brain to America spark invention and innovation.
Speaker 1: There's decreasing innovation and invention in this country.
Speaker 2: So not only you got AI in the form of artificial intelligence. And I'm nineteen keys, so I break things down in the one nine. But A is numerical one and I is numerical nine, and that nineteen is representation of male female mass of conscious subconscious. You understand me God itself because everything is between that one through nine collapse back into one. Well, we talk about artificial intelligence is more so not even just AI, of artificial intelligence, artificial insemination, artificial ingredients as well, right, and these are all the ways that I see that those are in power are working to maintain powers utilizing AI.
Speaker 1: Can you speak upon the future of Ai where were headed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely the Ai is it's dangerous. If you look into the ancient Sumerian tablets, you'll discover and the epic of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh who was considered to be half human half god. They call him a demi god. His father was Enki and he had a human mother according to the tablets. Yeah, now they want to send and lil who his uncle sent him on a journey, a hero's journey. This is the original story of Noah's Ark, by the way, and this is where the Bible god are from.
Speaker 1: So Samerian.
Speaker 2: For those who don't know that the Anunaki first civilization.
Speaker 3: First civilization, the cradle of civilization, they call it the cradle of civilization. Coming out of messoph what did they invent? Roads, city grid, city grid, streets by cameral, congress, plumbing systems. I mean, you name it. Everything you could think of, schooling and chemistry and mathematics. And they even had a metric system back then you're talking about you know, hundreds of thousands of years ago had the metric system. And so they literally the whole modern society we have today came out of summer there's a tablet that we're an Litla speaking, and he's showing his sister this crystal tablet, by the way, is what's called and he's showing her his plans for all time on this planet. He said, these plans are half here. These plans are going to last for all time. And that's where we still we're still in today. We're still got the same polytrickster program he put in. Back then they had their own numerical kingship the way they ran their theirselves, but they gave humans the political system. And they also installed inflation at that same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's a very very very very interesting idea.
Speaker 2: That so in that system, right, I know that children who are born and at the same time you're born, in any time you succumb to a dominant paradigm, the dominant frequency wins.
Speaker 1: Right, And so do you believe that based on you know, the.
Speaker 2: Unknock your in lil having this crystal tablet, you understand me, where he wrote down his plans for time dominance. You understand me, so that he can conquer ages of time. Do you think that it's possible to go against that plan? You understand me and create our own will for the planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can.
Speaker 3: The program that he put in was so good. You know, we're born, we're giving a name of racing and religion, and we're basically we grew up defending that whole identity. It's a fake identity. It's not really us. We've kind of forgotten, relinquished who we really are and giving it up to this system. This this this INSTITUTIONALI assistant that we're put in place thousands of years ago. But if we really come together, that's the biggest part we gotta do. We gotta come together so South office divide and conquer. You know, you're this religion, I'm this thing, or you're this light skin and I'm just dark skin. All this stuff we gotta you know, black people, black men want to fight black men all the time. We want to attack each other socially, down on social media because you're doing too good and I'm not doing as good as you. We gotta drop all of that. We gotta stop all of that. We gotta synchronize. We gotta realize that we're better together than the part not tearing each other down, fighting each other, slapping each other.
Speaker 4: It's gotta crazy.
Speaker 3: We gotta come together, and we gotta realize, Man, how can I bring a piece of the puzzle? How can you bring a piece of the puzzle. You know what I'm saying, just sitting there talking to you. You got pieces of the puzzle that I don't have, and I got pieces of the puzzle that you don't have. We can start building a whole dog on public can put a puzzle together and you add more people next to you know that picture that painting is amazing.
Speaker 4: We can make a mosaic. And so.
Speaker 3: Until we get to that point, though, we're always going to be bigger in fighting and arguing over resources and pocket watching and hating and worrying about this, worrying about that, because that's the program they instilled into us. We got to now override this DNA in this RNA programming code. We got to say, you know what, we gotta we gotta talk to ourselves. You know what, I'm being a hater right now, I'm being controlled right now, I'm I'm I'm pocket watching right now, I'm being jealous right now? Why am I doing that? And analyze inside of ourselves, why am I doing this? Why do I feel like this? And work on our internal self and learn how to not be that way. Learn how to give somebody to benefit of DAB, learn how to try to work with somebody, Learn how to ask better questions so you can understand better instead of getting angry, and you know, learn how to control your emotional state. And when we can do that and we can link up and we can make big power moves together, that's when the world's gonna change.
Speaker 1: That's very powerful, you understand me.
Speaker 2: And of course it's something that you know, we've known but not been able to do. Yeah, So we talk about DNA, right, because really, in order to give a breakdown on you know, the Ananaki and the Samearians, we need to dedicate an entire oh yes, oh right breakdown for that story. And we can, you know, say that for another day in time. But I want to go talk about DNA and the ability to upgrade our DNA. You know, one of the ways that I upgrade my DNA is through travel, you understand me, and through meditation and eating and environment things of that nature.
Speaker 1: But can you talk about.
Speaker 2: DNA and our ability to upgrade our DNA and some of the methods that we can utilize practically.
Speaker 3: First of all, people have to understand that DNA is a storage medium and actually storage data and information. So when we say things like your program code and you're operating off your code, it's actually a true scientific statement. One grammar DNA can hold four hundred and thirty three petabytes of data. It's one Scientist George Church replicated his ebook eighty billion times and downloaded it onto one gram of DNA, which is one drop on the tip of your finger. Eighty billions, eighty billion. What he did was he realized that DNA stored information. He was like, wow, our body is full of data. The whole human body is full of data, billions and billions and billions of petabytes of data. And what he said was he realized you can take a data from a server a computer, I mean, and convert it from zeros and ones into AC's, t's and g's, which is what your DNA reads. And then you can actually download the data into the DNA and store data in a volume instead of storing it literally linear linear like time one arrow. But when you can start it in the volume, you can store much more information. So then he replicated it eighty billion times, and then he transferred it from DNA from AC's, t's and g's back into zeros and ones and uploaded it back into a computer. So he recognized that DNA is also a server. He's like, man, this is incredible. So we have this ability in us to move data information now because of something called epigenetic memories. We know that fifteen to twenty generations before us, that programming code was downloaded into our body. So you're born with this hard coded information already in your body. Most of it is only though this is a sad part, it's only trauma. They came from previous generations. All the slave beatings and whoopings and the separation of loved ones and the buck fighting and all that stuff. It's in your body. That's why when black people start feeling like I'm depressed, I got PTSD, but they don't know why I feeling I feel hundown or ill or angry or whatever. A lot of it is it's the epigenetics. So to overcome this, what scientists realize you can actually start to re encode that DNA by doing simple things. Simple one thing is write down ten positive affirmations about yourself and then speak those out loud three times a day out loud for twenty one days, and your DNA begins to change and rewrite itself. You begin to start to believe those timanatic frequencies coming out of your mouth, that your body is actually listening to the information. Like you said before, the body is mostly water. The water has memory. The water in your body speaks conscious energy. So when you are releasing that conscious energy into the atmosphere, your body isn't absorbing it back into the water. And then the light force energy is rewriting your DNA. And so we can actually rewrite our DNA. We can change you ever we think and see and feel about ourselves, just by speaking out loud. Like you said, meditation and I love travel. That's all I do is travel NonStop. Know that that's gonna enlighten and open up broad all your horizons. It's gonna make you see things from other perspectives and understand. It's gonna raise your consciousness traveling. I tell people all the time, leave your zip code.
Speaker 2: You got to no, that's a fact, because you got to think about the making of a slave. If I want to make somebody a slave, I don't want them to see the world.
Speaker 1: Right, you understand me. I need them to only see from my perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you understand me, because therefore they're gonna have my same biases engineered within them, and I can control the rating of where they go. You may think that, oh, if you walk over here, you might die, somebody.
Speaker 1: Gonna attack you.
Speaker 2: But if you actually travel, there's no way a person can make up that lie that causes you to haunt yourself within fear right, and most people God is fear.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: Everything that they fear creates the radius and circumference, the diameter of their thinking, their movement, right, their entire being, and so breaking away from you know, those connections of fear allows you to be restored into who you really are.
Speaker 1: To walk around as a child.
Speaker 2: A child doesn't no fear. The child is programmed into fear. Child is programmed into civilization, understand me, coming under jurisdiction and cold to operate in a manner of behavior that allows them to be so calledly free within the world of this social contract that we have. But the reality of it is is that for us to be able to develop and to grow into who we are, and to be able to transition out of these thought forms that control this world.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: And to break these caballs of power, it has to start with this realization that becomes a field. Or you talked about unity, you Mohami say, our unity is more powerful than an atomic bomb. But then when you think about what is an atomic bomb? You understand me. The breaking of those atoms. You understand me. And you know when we build, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the guys always talk about you know, we were cracking atoms. Understand me. We create new worlds.
Speaker 2: But we think about all of that energy coming together because you know, human being, energies are jewels.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: And if we were able to bring that electricity together, it literally would be an atomic bomb. And that sort of energy has the ability to create atomic shift on this planet.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: That can create new paradigm shifts on this planet Earth. So anytime anything is observed through the collective, a shift happens at that moment.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: There's no collective observations or world events that don't change the world, YEP. Because once the whole entire world gains a collective perspective on something, it creates a new dimension, a new angle, and new inventions, innovations, realities. Everything starts to happen from that moment. And we've been through many of them in our lifetime already.
Speaker 1: And it's just in the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we'd have been through recessions, paradigm shifts, different new presidents, we'd have been through ninety eleven, we'd have been through so many different things. Today, during the timing of this filming, there's a terrorist attack that happened, and April happens to be one of the most observant uh a months of white terrorist attacks, right from Timothy McVey from the Oklahoma bombings to the what uh uh uh Columbine, right, and it's a few other ones. April is one of those, you know, it's the fourth month. It's a lot of things that happened on the fours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And once.
Speaker 2: We understand that we we living in this world of a four corner contract.
Speaker 1: You understand me that you.
Speaker 2: Know, paperwork rules this world, and it lifts us off of being attached to the land itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that when we walk around, we.
Speaker 2: Don't look down at our feet and say we own the land, we have dominion over the land. Yeah, we think that we are always on someone else's land. We're always under someone else's control, and that mental observation to police the soul of being able to have a real connection with the earth itself. It does when you look around you there's somebody has sky rights and land rights, yuh, not ownership, but rights rights, right.
Speaker 1: And once we realize we.
Speaker 2: Living, we living in someone else's plans, as you say, mm, whether you believe it's the other Knakia, whether you believe it's the one percent, whether you believe it's these families or control, you have to know that we're living in somebody else's time system. Yeah, and it works very well, oh very well, very well, way too well, matter of fact, you know. And we are controlled by forces. And if you don't think you do you stop at that stop sign, You stop when there's a street light. You understand me, and you don't cross that line because something may happen to you invisible for it's no police around, no people, but you still listen, you understand me. That is I mean, you're talking about some people. It may not be cars for miles, and they.
Speaker 1: Will still follow that system. Right.
Speaker 2: I want you to touch on the ideas of systems, you know, because institutions is what I focus on like the reality of we're building institutions are only things that can dominate existing systems, right, But what is the energy form of a system to where it actually has real power and control over human forms.
Speaker 3: Well, the way that they built all these institution line systems that we have that are controlling mankind, they're all predicated on fear. You'll find that fear is the biggest thing. For example, you go to school, if you don't get good grades, you're gonna get in trouble. You know, you won't pass next ra If you act up in school, you might get you don't stay in line or whatever, you might get spanked with the ruler or the paddle or whatever. You know, obviously on the street is follow these exact rules or you're gonna go to prison, you know. So they have all these systems in place, and these systems that they put in place when they when they have these little fear factors built into them. Even religion has a lot of fear factors put into it. Absolutely people fall in line because why fear. If the body pays attention to fear first, the mind is always okay, this fear, I gotta stop, this fear. I gotta do whatever it takes to not allow this, whatever this fear is, to happen. I don't want to happen to me. So the body goes in the fight or flight mode and then it's just it starts focusing on the fear. Once somebody does that. These people who rule the ruling elite, they know that we got them with the fear. Now we can manipulate them to do whatever we want. So they always do the same thing. They create the problem, okay, they wait for the reaction that then they provide the solution to that problem. So they're actually manipulating all sides of it based on fear. The fear is a key thing all these influtions that has us locked in because people when they fear hits them, they don't recognize that fear is not real, false evidence appearing real. That's what fear is, right, the acronym, and but for them it's as real as it can be.
Speaker 4: But in true reality, fear is a choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fear comes from ignorance.
Speaker 2: You know, once you know something, there's nothing to fear because you have all the data, you know exactly how to move, what not to do, exactly what it is was not, you know, and once you come to that realization, it gives you so much power over all, right, and so becoming fear less.
Speaker 1: You understand me. It's key.
Speaker 2: Our bodies are automatically stored systems to tell us fright or flight that in moments, a situation is giving us a signal that you are in danger. So this danger needs to teach you to make a decision exactly.
Speaker 1: This tiger that's coming right now, you understand me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stand very still and hope that it doesn't attack you, or are you going to run?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Or are you gonna fight? Understand me, Because they're fright flight, they fights.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's one and the fight is the decision that you have that even if this tiger is so close, there's I can't run, I can't stand.
Speaker 1: Still now, not here. I have to figure out a way where I'd rather go down fight.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's the part of human decision making that is never deposited as an idea of this is an option that you can always choose to fight every moment, in every situation, even if the certainty is death. You understand me, because at least you would die being alive, exactly, you understand me. But to freeze and or just to run, because there's times where you know, flight is the most intelligent option that you have.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The fighting, there's something so powerful and majestic about that, because that's the human spirit colliding with whatever force that is in front of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you see two boxers fight, those are spirits going at it, right, and whoever has the most will will.
Speaker 1: Win, you understand me.
Speaker 2: Not even sometimes we have the most skill or better technique. Yeah, Sometimes it's all about who got that greatest spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the fight is often won before you get into the ring. That's right, there's one spirit that's.
Speaker 2: Already decided, whether it's deep into their consciousness, subconscious where they don't even know it yet. Yeah, they've already decided that they're to lose it. Yep, you understand me.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you can try to overcome.
Speaker 2: It with confidence, right, what you know about yourself and my training, my skill, your overcoming with your ego.
Speaker 1: You understand me. I can do this even if I can't do this, you understand me.
Speaker 2: But then there's mathematics, mathematics of this person's skill level. Confidence will all of this is higher than your frequency.
Speaker 1: And when these collide, this one is going to win.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: And that's why I like the idea of mathematics, because mathematics really sets us upon understanding reality in a very practical and logical capacity.
Speaker 1: Their spiritual intuition and spiritual intelligence. Yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And I think that wholly on this planet Earth, men and women are disconnected between the feminine energy that exists. Men are completely disconnected nowadays from the masculine energy, but their feminine energy because we talk about a woman's movement, but it's not a lot of feminine energy involved in the movements. And the feminine energy, you know, Mother Tanetta talked about it. She talked about the nine planets, right, and the feminine and then the connection with you know, the astronomy and the feminine energy. And why that nine, you know, circulates that one too.
Speaker 1: We'll get to them one dodge. We can always find on one. Nos. Well, we talk about them.
Speaker 2: That nine circulating that one, that consciousness circulating subconsciousness.
Speaker 1: And nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Five, the Honorable Mini's Lewis far Kind opened up the million Men marsh each with the secrets of the number nineteen, and he talked about the idea that when that one is next to the nine, is.
Speaker 1: Represents something to be uncovered. You understand me.
Speaker 2: And then he went on to break down that these monuments that were zero representing the sixteen and the third president is nineteen mm. And he said that this monument up here is five hundred and fifty five feet high. You put a one next to that represents fifteen fifty five when black people came over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he said that on these shores and these steps, you understand me, where a trade of black bodies representing some of the Masonic secrets of how they first produced this country.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: And he was given that breakdown in front of, of course, almost two million black men, future president, future billionaires of the planet, ear of everybody.
Speaker 1: That was a world shifting event.
Speaker 2: But when I listened to that, I thought about the fact that you know, the body itself. Our bodies, you know, Adams are called a lot of the original man atom.
Speaker 1: You understand you. I sayd AGTC, a lot of God the Creator. Yeah, you understand me.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, our bodies are a carbon, bodies are melanin bodies, We are electric you know frequencies.
Speaker 1: They understand me.
Speaker 2: We are the most powerful electric conduance. You understand me, just based on our physicality. And I think what happens with society Number one jealousy, But two is the lack of appreciation of our parts we supposed to play on this planet, right, you understand me that. Yeah, we goulda always be dark, melanated, beautiful, shiny sheen beings.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: But when you allow things like the harmatic prophecies that talked.
Speaker 1: About, you know, uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: You know when human beings developed so CALLI and developed intelligence, those were white human beings and that being spread across the ecosystem of the planet Earth. Yeah, creating a white supremacy and then malanated people like well man, we was charting star systems and speaking in geometry and using mathematical language.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 2: Before we ever seen a light skinned person on this planet Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you can't if you wanna do anything for race relations, you cannot forget about the story of time. You can't, and I ain't gonna ever call it history. History is just the lies.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The story of time is about what happened on this planet, the true history, the true history, and if you ever, if, if, if, if a white person or black person, brown, yellow, orange, all these frequencies of colors that represents subscriptions to different cultures, ideologies, values, norms, rituals. Yeah, ever, want to have a place where there's commonality and trust and alignment, you have to accept the truth of reality, not the stories that was told by the winners and conquerors that fit the propaganda of the controllers and rulers, but the true story on this planet Earth. That's the only way we get to a true compromise between the people on this planet Earth that have a treaty of understanding, you understand me?
Speaker 3: Are people to past this prologue until you? People say, why do you always study the past? Why are you until this this ancient text and ancient books and all? Because when you until you understand what happened back then, you won't be able to build a future. The future is gonna be built based on what you know about your true past or true history. If you can't figure out at least as close as possible to what was happening back then, the future is still gonna be a gray area.
Speaker 1: On nineteen keys, and this is high level conversation. What's so special about hero Bread?
Speaker 3: Soft, fluffy and delicious breads, buns and tortillas.
Speaker 2: Hero Bread serves up zero to one grams of netcarbs, five to eleven grams of protein and high fiber, and every delicious serving made with natural ingredients.
Speaker 3: Hero Bread supports gut health, promotes weight management, and helps maintain blood sugar.
Speaker 2: Zero also drops other limited edition ultralow net carb goodies like rich, flaky croissants.
Speaker 1: And buttery brioge slided rolls.
Speaker 3: Head to hero dot co to shop today.