Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tappen and today it's from Garrett. Yes, what's it all about?
Speaker 1: Garrett?
Speaker 3: Kristen's going to play a phone tap on her husband Tony.
Speaker 2: Now, Tony's that guy on the block who loves.
Speaker 3: To deck out his house for the holiday season with lights, blow up things on in the front lawn, all over the house, even in the backyard. So I'm going to start the call to Tony as his brand new neighbor that lives right behind him, that he hasn't met yet, let him know I have a little issue with his holiday decor around his house. Oh good, the new neighbor chiming in, Yes, the holiday decorations.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in to Garrett's phone tap. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, is this Tony Flars? Yes, hey Tony, my name is George Feene. I live right behind you. I just moved in about three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: We haven't met yet, so oh hey, George.
Speaker 3: I know this is not the best way to meet, but I'm having a little issue and wondering if you could help me out with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Shoot.
Speaker 3: I noticed about three days ago your Christmas stuff went up in your front and even backyard too, But why have stuff in the backyard. It's it's just a little bit much coming into my house and it's always blinking and boom boom boom, and I'm trying to sleep and it's like boom boom.
Speaker 1: I understand, but but you know yet to the stand too, is the season?
Speaker 3: Can you just maybe tone down the lights or take down a few in the backyard And.
Speaker 1: Just I know you new and everything, but I ask anybody in the neighborhood. Every single year, people come from all over. I am like, you know, famous, a little bit over in the area for this. Okay. You know I've won awards every year, I get a brize. Okay, what I does or whatever. And and you know, I'm very sorry. You can't sleep a put a mask over your face or whatever your eyes, cover your eyes somehow. But the lights are not going off. Okay.
Speaker 3: I was afraid that we're going down this route this morning. I went to your house and I took your blow up, Santa. I took your blow up inflatable Sanna, and you better.
Speaker 1: Not have you better not have.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, even it is sitting in my basement right now, and if you want to turn down some of your lights, you can get Santa back.
Speaker 1: I listen to me. I get home about six seven o'clock. That better be back where you found it. Do you understand me?
Speaker 2: I will give it.
Speaker 3: Back and put it where I found it exact place once once the lights get turned off.
Speaker 1: No, you're not getting turned off. Okay, I don't get them from you. Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Sanda back again?
Speaker 1: Is a family? You want to put that in my will? For my tense? Do you understand what that means to me?
Speaker 2: You're giving your kids a blow up Santa?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, if it's any of your business, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well your business, Well, maybe we can work a deal.
Speaker 3: We're friends here, Yes, we're friends deals all right? Well, maybe you can come over. We'll have some coffee or maybe some tea. Seem like a tea guy. We'll talk about this.
Speaker 1: Come how about that?
Speaker 2: For I will deflate Santa right now. I will deflate him and you will not be able to blow him up again.
Speaker 1: Sall.
Speaker 2: I will cut him him show ps.
Speaker 3: Make sure your wife is wearing some clothes, because I'm tired of seeing her walk around naked.
Speaker 2: In the backyard. She had some orange juice naked the other day. Whoa lodie do?
Speaker 1: Look at me? No, she does not do that. First of ball, And if you disrespect my wife one more time, by sack, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get I'm not disrespecting anybody.
Speaker 1: You'll be this Christmas. Oh my god, I'm in so much trouble.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was that into Christmas.
Speaker 1: He's awful. Oh he's calling me right now.
Speaker 2: Let it go to voicemail and freaking out a little bit more and then we'll call him right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Hello, Hi, Hi, honey, what's up? Hey, Hey, listen, Well, you're right now, you're home. I'm running errands him at the post office.
Speaker 3: And then I was gonna go.
Speaker 1: Forget all that, go home right now. He should have gone. Houses under attack. But that crazy guy behind this our house is under attack. Yes, she's he took Sad already, he took Fanta. Yes, he said he saw Shanda. And he's not gonna give him back until I drop the legs of the back because I keeping him up at night. I don't know whatever, I don't care. I'm like you having drinkish over here. He probably didn't even celebrate Christmas. That's why he's as he might have a plane. What the backyard life? If they're too bright? We're talking about what are you turning on me? Not too Oh yeah, I don't know thing. But he's telling me that he's looking at you through the window, drinking orange shoes naked. We are doing that.
Speaker 3: I do it every morning.
Speaker 1: Christian you're doing what would you do that? It's got to make mydlines. I'm so embarrassed. This guy's I'm told pulling Malaia saying he's making things up, and he's telling them minute truth. Do some clothes on and drink your juice? Will you?
Speaker 3: Tony? Tony? What hey, Tony? My name is Garretha Elvis Durant in the Morning show. And you just got phone tats.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all over Santa Yo. I already throw I was already start to drive it home, going like ninety miles an hour over.
Speaker 2: Here, Tony, what do you want to say to your wife?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Shanna better be home when I get home.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all party serpents. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,