Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 2: New Draft King.
Speaker 1: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 1: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The Commanders to Beat Defeat the Giant twenty seven to twenty two. Command of the Now seventy two, Caleb Waives and Bryce Young combined for a record of seven hold on oh Hey, Keayle waivese Bryce Young. Caleb Waves and Bryce Young have a combined record of seven wins twenty three losses since being drafted first overall, Jayde Daniels and c J. Stroud have a combined record of twenty two and eleven since being drafted second overall, and both there own place to take home Offensive Rookie of the Year in consecutive seasons. What you thinking, O Joe? You like what you're saying from Jaye Daniels up far? He was fifteen or twenty two? Two touchdowns?
Speaker 4: Man, That young bully, nice boy, a right hit the real deal.
Speaker 5: Listen, we watched CJ. Stroud yes last year, have a historic rookie season, turn a franchise around.
Speaker 4: Like nothing.
Speaker 5: Now we're watching Jane Daniels come in, turn the commanders the entire franchise around.
Speaker 4: With the at the step of a finger like nothing.
Speaker 1: But they just need to get Daniel Snyder out of there once they got that stench out of the building. Yeah, they're good now. Now this young man here is the real deal. I love you know when you hear about it. How he's first there and he's last out. How he's always constantly trying to get better. He's watching film, He's a student of the game. He's a perfectionist. He holds people accountable. You can win with that, and you can wear a long term with that. But you just need a new ownership in there, Daniel Snyder, that that was that cesspool, that invitation, that septic tank, which was the which was the Commanders before this, Josh Harris, I think Josh Harrison purchased to team with the Magic Johnson in that group. Yeah, I love, I love m I love I love this young man. Yeah, I love what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Be nice wave. I'm trying to think he definitely went the Rookie of the Year I got I tell you that, Yeah, they might. They might well just hand him the trophy now.
Speaker 4: Or who who?
Speaker 2: Who else is going to get it?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 5: The one player that I thought might have had a chance depending on how good his quarterback played and how consistent he played neighbor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, Joe, I told you that won't gonna happen. What you make consistent? That man, Daniel Jones tripping on?
Speaker 1: When hasn't he been tripping? If you take if you take away that eight game stretch in which he parlaid that into one hundred and sixty million dollar contract, you saw the sample size.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was too small, too, boy, it was it was too small.
Speaker 5: That's what That's why they say time and is everything that small sample size? They saw time and is everything. Yes, but that God, damn Jadon Daniel's worth.
Speaker 4: Boy. The Commanders got them one, boy.
Speaker 2: They do, they got them, got got one.
Speaker 1: The Chargers defeat the Brown rough day for Jamos three in exception, Damn he might need to have another lacy surgery. One week after Jamis helped engineer season best performance, the Brown's offense struggle against the top defense in the NFL, Cleveland had fifty seven total yards at halftime. Jameis Winston has now thrown one hundred and two interceptions, the most by any player in a hundred career games since Matthew Stafford in twenty sixteen. Brown sacked Justin Herbert sixth time today, all of which were in the first half. Wide receiver Quentin Johnson had had a career best game of four catches one hundred and eighteen yards receiving.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Huh oh here horn frau oh, that's ash he wins ashepp oh Joe, Yes, sir. Sometimes I wonder what Jamob sees. I wish I could look through his eyes so I can see what he sees.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way you could throw Ain't no way you could throw the ball. Directly to the other team that many times in your career. Oh shoe, ain't no way, I gotta see. I need to see for one time.
Speaker 2: I want look.
Speaker 1: I don't ask for a whole lot. I ain't never wanted to be like another man, my brother. I wanted to be like my brother. But I just want to be able to see in a game. I wish I could see what Jamos sees, just for a game, so I can tell him, Jamas, that guy got on a different colored uniform. He's out of your teammate because the way he'd be hitting guys between the numbers, he got to be color, plying he might need to re gards. Was liked because Lacey didn't do him no justice.
Speaker 4: Damn. Oh hey, did you did the interceptions?
Speaker 5: Were you able to see each one that receivers run wrong routes where they covered? Did they get blanketed.
Speaker 1: Then to do undercut? It looked like it was like too man that he had do right in the chests.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: And you know, there are a couple of plays last week if the Ravens could catch they have interceptions. Yeah, you're right, Kyle, Hamilton dropped the interception that what to steal the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the next play they stole You're right, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I just I don't know, man, I don't know. I just.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you know, O Joe, do you know how bad you got to do be to throw thirty plus interceptions in a season?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think.
Speaker 4: Listen last week's game against the Ravens.
Speaker 5: I think it's different being that you're kind of preparing for one quarterback and another comes in, and then a team has a week to prepare, prepare and.
Speaker 4: Game plan for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and understanding because of your past inconsistencies at a quarterback position. All right, this is what I know we can do. And you know, after a week to prepare, knowing who the quarterback will be. I mean, this is the kind of game you get. You get a three inter seven game.
Speaker 2: Oh, twenty six and forty six, two thirty five, one touchdown, three picks.
Speaker 5: Damn for they threw the ball forty six times.
Speaker 4: Why I wish I could have played today?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Lee, yeah, man, he I.
Speaker 4: Don't know who the brown who the Browns got next? They got an easy game. I hate I hate using the word easy.
Speaker 2: But the team.
Speaker 1: They defense, They defense could be pretty good, but the offense keeps him out on the field so long you gonna wear it down.
Speaker 5: Hey that defense, nice boy, that defense.
Speaker 1: Nice Brown's got next ash Oh it's gonna be a yuk fast.
Speaker 2: They got the Saints.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so Jamis James going back to the Saints.
Speaker 2: What's the game in Orland in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's tough.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm gonna watch highlights of that game. Ain't no way I'm watching that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I hope, Hey, the players, I don't mean to go back to the previous game, but I hope Derek Cardon loses confidence because the players in that locker room, the players on that.
Speaker 2: Team, they don't lost confidence in him.
Speaker 4: Lost confidence in him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know because when every players, you know, lash out of the quarterback like that without really saying his name, Oh, put me at quarterback and like stuff like that, they either lost him. And then watching Cam Jordan and his reaction watching Kamara and.
Speaker 2: They got no respect for him. Man.
Speaker 1: I keep telling people, it's the same thing that when last week when the guy was horse driving around and they end up catching the hell married you play for your teammates' respect, your coaches trust, and the fans appreciation. Those are the three and if you play, if you play for those, everything else will take care of yourself. You want your players, the teammates to respect you, you want your coaches to trust you, and you want the fans to appreciate the effort that you put out.
Speaker 2: I believe Derek Carr has lost all three of those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he might have lost his confidence too, a little bit. Mighty lost his confidence.
Speaker 2: It's man.
Speaker 1: Rams defeat the Sea Hottle Seahawks twenty six Kareem Kitchens one hundred and three yard pick six tied the game up in the final minutes. Seahawks tied up in the final because they blocked the punt and they ended up scoring a touchdown in the final seconds. They got stopped thirty one and fourth and one in the go down, go down the field, the Rams winning on a walk off one handed grab by DeMarcus Robinson Pokin The Couah got ejected for throwing the punch. The league office ultimately controls ejections, and however, Xavier was not getting ejected for sending Chris or Lobby to the hospital, but pooking the coua gets ejected for throwing the punch, especially when Trent Williams has thrown punching in multiple games without getting ejected. That's what Pro Football Taught tweeted. I can see it. Brian bradt got ejected. And see that's when you're dealing with subjectivity. That's why you know gymnastics, or you're dealing with diving, or you're doing things that have judges come into a play.
Speaker 2: These are officials. One official see it one way.
Speaker 1: So but that's normally a called ejection normally comes from the league, right. And I don't get it because, like you said, Trent Williams, Man, Trent Williams almost took a new head off two weeks ago. Yeah, remember it, But I forgot. I don't think he realized who he had pun. I know he didn't think he was gonna be able to put a t dumb and he gonna get away with it.
Speaker 2: M h Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't if you notice, don't. People don't play with dub No, he pushed as Shiran one time. He ain't the guy that you get to face. Somebody do it because he's gonna do it. Don't tell him hit me. Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know. I think the.
Speaker 1: Uh, the league is gonna have to like ask the answer the question, why was the dude dejected that Hittle lobby? Right, So it's gonna be a very interesting, a very interesting.
Speaker 2: Answer that they give.
Speaker 5: If they're gonna, if they're gonna make the call and start ejecting people, they have to be consistent with it.
Speaker 4: They got to be consistent.
Speaker 2: You got to.
Speaker 1: The Bills beat your Dolphins thirty to twenty one, thirty to twenty seven on a sixty one yard field goal. Buffalo Trail led the half fifth time this season. Then the second half Bills with three straight touchdown drives. Tyreek and Walla, the NFL leading duo over the last two years, combined for two targets in the first half.
Speaker 2: Both went to hell.
Speaker 1: Both players are on pace to finish with fewer than a thousand yard receiver for the first time. It's teammates, O Joe, is it time for the Dolphins to blow it up?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 4: Oh no, absolutely not and six?
Speaker 5: Listen, they two and six, but you just paid your quarterback and you're two and six because of the injury that happened. What what was that week three, I forgot what week that was he went down. So you definitely don't blow it up. You still you still keep everything intact. I'm not sure miss McDaniel or mister Ross you want to want to blow it up anyway after investing that much money, you know in your quarterback. So you know this season, Eh, it's tough due to injury, but you want to finish the sea off strong and be ready for next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think, would you blow it up? No? You can't.
Speaker 2: My thing is O Joe, I'm looking.
Speaker 1: Do I believe tour is gonna stay healthy the next year's.
Speaker 2: Play off seventeen?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Because without him you're not going anywhere. I don't care if you got Waddle, I don't care if you got Reek, I don't care if you got a chain. Moster, you need somebody to pull the trigger. Yeah, that man. They're paying that kind of money, oh yo to miss the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Think about what he paid now, Yeah, paid to he paid Riek, he paid Waddle, he paid Ramsey there two and six. How many games are the next nine they're gonna win on?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that's that's tough though, that's tough.
Speaker 5: And listen, you have to take I mean, I'm saying, whoever makes the decisions over there, whoever is sitting in that position of power, it has to be understanding. I'm sure they are understanding, especially with this business, and understanding the injuries do happen, and the season is going the way it's going, being two and six due to the injury the tour. When Tour is healthy, that offense is one of the best in the NFL, when Tua and Tyreek and and Waddle and a Chan and most of it when they're on offensively, Oh, they're on. I mean the two and six for reason, and the reason is due to the injury the tour.
Speaker 1: But I just need you to tell me in the next three years, does Tour play all the games? Does he play fifty one games? They play seventeen seventeen seventeen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you never know if he can protect yourself?
Speaker 2: Yes, how many times he played off? Seventeen?
Speaker 4: And say, you know what, that's a good goddamn question.
Speaker 2: Well, I was hoping you give me a good answer.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't know that. I don't know the answer to that. Yeah, I don't know the answer to that. But damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Speaking of blowing it up, we have breaking news on yall.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to believe Luke Gatsey, James Craig, and Rich Scott scan Guarrello of their duties with the Las Vegas Raiders. I think they're the offensive side of the football, correct oc O line coach, qub coach.
Speaker 5: Oh oh oh oh, so they putting people on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: Yeah so mister Max Crosby might be available.
Speaker 4: See I told you, I told you. That's a good thing. That's a good thing. That's a good thing.
Speaker 5: I hope I hope the Troy is able to make that move. Oh they move, that'll be dope. That'd be really dope. Damn they fight, Dan, did they even let Did they even let the team? They must have find them. Soon as they landed back in Vegas.
Speaker 1: They played the wine o'clock game. Yeah, game end is six, which was three here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh they're back, yeah, damn yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Right quick, bo, don't worry about coming in the morning. Breaking down taps the Titans defeat the Patriots twenty seventeen. Drake Mayor Rod since the game in the overtime, Mayor Roids would have end after throwing an interception with two minutes left, and overtime made them some magical things to send the game with overtime, but two costing mistakes a strip sack and an interception, and overtime provided the ultimate learning experience for the number three pick in the draft.
Speaker 2: I thought they were gonna do it, o Joe. I thought they were gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I did too. I did too, Drake may Hey, you gotta cut the mincepts out.
Speaker 2: Baby, They're not good enough to overcome them.
Speaker 5: You got to cut the mineceptas out simply because of what you just said. You can't overcome the interceptions.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have that kind of team. Okay, they're being very I mean, think about it. That's why the Patriots is so good because Brady didn't beat them. Brady didn't they didn't beat themselves. Brady didn't put the ball in harm's way, even when he had acceptable defenses. He didn't put the ball in harms way. Because now you now you neutralize it. Now you drop yourself, You lower yourself to the competition.
Speaker 2: No, we're better than you. We're not gonna help your calls.
Speaker 1: Right, So, no, if you beat us, You're gonna beat us doing your own, you know, play it out playing us. We're not gonna give you turnovers and and and and increase your opportunities to beat us. That's not gonna happen. But uh yeah. So the Titans Titans two and six, Patriots two and seven.
Speaker 4: Both bad.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah. I feel like, man, you know what, hey, if they need some help, man, I could be out there. I can play a little quarterback now, you know I played quarterback at beach.
Speaker 2: Now you're good, dowe wady.
Speaker 5: B wady check check check.
Speaker 2: You ain't pointing to the mic? Who the mic?
Speaker 5: I just pointed to the mic.
Speaker 4: Man, what you talking about?
Speaker 5: I just pointed to the mic.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to call it? Number out? Huh calle number out?
Speaker 5: Mike fifty two, Mike fifty two.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, watch.
Speaker 5: The safety coming down? Wat's that safety?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah all right?
Speaker 5: Motion motion motion yeah, man, I'm telling you what a what that's what the that's what they need. They need somebody like me at quarterback.
Speaker 1: Man. All right, oh Joe, Now it's time for our last segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A. Ready, very Jones said, the refs screwed our Eagles out of thirty point of a thirty point win. Has there ever been a time where you, guys felt the rough refs screwed you?
Speaker 2: And what you did? And what did you say?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ref screwed me one time out of a catch. I never forget.
Speaker 5: We was playing your team, the team that you think you're a part of, but you're really not because you wasn't a Mady too. We're playing the Ravens.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Had a little fun I had a good catch too, right on the sideline boom. I felt I got both feet in. I don't remember which way the call win. Well, you know, me being entertaining, being fun, making light of the situation.
Speaker 4: I had a dollar bill. So the ref went to the review, the what you call the thing, the review what you call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the review.
Speaker 5: Shoot, I went and got a dollar just trying to be funny.
Speaker 4: The ref came out the booth before he before he could even make the.
Speaker 5: Call, all the referees holded up, walked over there with a dollar bill.
Speaker 4: Man, go ahead, let me get this catt now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's the only time the only time they have ever had an issue with it.
Speaker 2: Somebody say you could play quarterback for Bishop Sycamore.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's the team that was on ESPN.
Speaker 2: The team that didn't exist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, hey, that was funny, man, that was funny.
Speaker 4: You ever had an issue with the rest of the call before?
Speaker 2: No? No, just some holding and stuff like that. But it's it's normally.
Speaker 4: Oh uh.
Speaker 2: Jordan addison dad just tweeted.
Speaker 1: Even Stevie Wonder could see Jordan Adison is open on Sam Donald's interception.
Speaker 4: Wait who who tweeted?
Speaker 5: Who tweeted that?
Speaker 2: Jordan Addison's dad.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jordan Adison had a data though, he had a day to day.
Speaker 2: What he had?
Speaker 1: I think he had five catches on five targets, had a touchdown, a big test, big touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had a day to day.
Speaker 5: They one too, so a pops send it down a little bit, baby, I know how you feel. I know how you feel. Now he had a day and they listen that momentum and that chemistry will carry on, carry on into next week.
Speaker 1: They watching film Nate Harper, Hey, uncle, on Joe, who do you think is the biggest threat to my Eagles in the NFC?
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: The command the Lions y'all better worry about that division. You're talk about the NFC. Oh, you better worry about the commanders in the in the NFC East, right right, right right. You talked a big picture. The Lions are the best team in the NFC right as we sit right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are, especially hey listen, if they stay healthy too. Yes, that's what's most important, teams being healthy. If you're not healthy right now on the back half of the season after Thanksgiving, boy, that's where it count. Boy, that's where you make your hat. And you know, team catch fire too, some time going to run. And the funny thing about it is the team we least expected it's gonna catch fire and they're gonna make a push.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 4: Don't want to play looking at these teams right now.
Speaker 1: The only way they're gonna catch fire they set them downselves on fire because they damn sure ain't.
Speaker 2: He'll get those sparks from somewhere else. Bad. I mean, these teams. The teams are bad, old Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's real bad. It's real bad. I don't mean to say it again.
Speaker 5: I don't mean to be redundant, but I really feel bad for the cowboy fans. Bro I feel bad for the Cowboy players too, man, I really do. I I can't express that enough. Like, I genuinely just feel bad because they're always sold that dream at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't pan out. And it hadn't panned out for twin.
Speaker 1: Why are you bad because they keep buying it by you by the radio that you know it don't work. I don't know it look good, see Michael Anthony said bold Nick surprised me. I thought he was Brice Young. Yeah, he didn't look good today. He missed some throws that he's got to make. Yeah, Ravens are a really good team, and when you get opportunity to score touchdowns, you got to score. And like I said, he missing throws today that I'm not so sure that when they play better competition, those guys miss those throws.
Speaker 2: But here rookie quarterback.
Speaker 1: So you know, we give them a little grace, a little latitude, a little understanding, a lot more understanding and patience that we would give somebody that's been a two, three, four year guy in the league. But yeah, he didn't play well today. C MG thirty one said, who do you think will win the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Bro. If I know that, I go lay some major major. I go to draft Kings.
Speaker 1: Right now, I laid out some major with I have no earthly idea because everybody is an injury away from a significant player and it's over. Yeah that no matter how good the team is around them, the quarterback goes out. Any of the top team that are leading of the vision or second of the vision, they lose their quarterback.
Speaker 2: It's over. It's a rap.
Speaker 1: So ray Hey guys, first gold Viking. My question is, what's the best compliment you've ever received?
Speaker 4: Oh? Somebody said I was cute?
Speaker 2: Man, your mom said that. They always say that.
Speaker 4: Now, my mom and my grandma they said I was ugly.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they lie, don't yo Oh.
Speaker 5: No, look, oh no, no, I'm I'm I'm a strong like you have. Well no, okay, listen, I could be real because family chat. I could be real with you.
Speaker 4: Like when I don't have a haircut. If I don't have a haircut, I'm a strong six six and a half. Right when I.
Speaker 5: Got a haircut, a ball fresh fade too, trimmed up beard, everything, and I.
Speaker 2: Facial nails done.
Speaker 1: So you get a haircut, get a facial, nails done, body polished.
Speaker 2: You are seven and a half.
Speaker 5: Eight No, I put on that and I put on some clothes about I'm about I'm about eight and a half. No, no, bullsh not okay, yeah, yeah, like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't need to be a nine or ten because that just that's that's too pretty, like what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I look better than my girl you Damn.
Speaker 5: I don't mean to say that because I ain't't got nobody right now, but mhm, damn.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh damn.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean you like to go out with a step of the old Joe. You want people looking like.
Speaker 4: Damn yeah yeah yeah, yea, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I ain't done, Like would they be looking like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't. Yeah, but you know I ain't. I ain't got nothing to step with right now. So yeah, yeah, looking looking kind of dim right now.
Speaker 1: I'm all alone. There's no one beside me.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, technically, oh my matter fact, I just thought about something. Wait a minute, I only ship it. I just thought about something. I'm not single, you know why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: She tweeted, Chad and I are no longer together.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: She didn't say, oh.
Speaker 2: Cho oh, that's that's that's that's the other one that ain't you.
Speaker 4: She she left Chad, so that means, o, cho, we're still together.
Speaker 5: Sem talking about Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's still hope.
Speaker 2: It's still hope for yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said, me and Chad are no longer together.
Speaker 1: Keep that was a real and back in eighty eight when he ran for president, he said, keep Hope alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, were good while we could. Hey, Chad, we're still good.
Speaker 5: We're still good.
Speaker 4: We're still good.
Speaker 5: I'm in there. I'm in there, me and chatting, not together. She ain't say, oh, show so if you if you don't include both of us, so technically we're still together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm in the game. I'm in the game.
Speaker 2: The best compliment, Yeah, what they.
Speaker 5: Told you, what they told you, What they told you, what they told you.
Speaker 1: I think, uh uh, you know probably when my when my my grandmother would would describe my brother and I, man, I take look, obviously, women give you compliment, you know, a you look nice, nice body like this like that. But you know, a lot of times I take that stuff with a grain of salt because I know I'm not and I'm cool with that. I'm not the best looking dude that you've ever been with. I'm not the finest, I'm not the most muscular, I'm not anything of that. I'm not the wealthiest or none of that, and I'm okay with that. But probably because to hear my my grandmother described me my brother, I think probably in the last couple of years, my brother saying that he's proud of him. I knew he was proud of me, but to see how I've handled a lot of situations, I think that's the hard that's probably getting compliments from my brother, because I know he's not a guy that that's he's very parsimonious with his compliments. M stingy Verry, What parsimonious?
Speaker 5: God damn, that's funny. Sorry, that's a big.
Speaker 1: Question that I ain't never heard that shit before, so for me to here, look, yeah, probably probably something my brother, my brother said the last couple of years, my grandmother said, I remember people that I've worked for appreciate me showing up work. You know, every day hard worker goes about his job, does his job, stays out of the way. I think that's the you know, I appreciate that the most because I do, I do, I try to. You know, I got twenty four hours of a day. I mind my business twelve hours a day. I stay out of the other people's business twelve hours a day. So I got a twenty four hour job of just minding my business. And so but you know that that's you know, hey, Like I said, I think we all like compliments, but.
Speaker 2: To each his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah said three twenty seven. Never get never ever get married?
Speaker 2: Why yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Joe Close supposed to be getting married in February. I tell you what, I don't book my ticket. You're gonna reimburse me my money. Hey, hey, my hey for horses, Hey for horses.
Speaker 5: Hey you made you made that call for me?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 5: Huh uh uh hey, I am listen.
Speaker 4: I ain't you in the house.
Speaker 2: Huh you at the house? Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: They they because I'm here, they left.
Speaker 2: Oh she ain't that nah?
Speaker 5: So when I when I leave Tuesday, she'll probably come back.
Speaker 4: What she bullshit? Boy?
Speaker 2: Oh I believe that.
Speaker 4: Oh she and bullshitting?
Speaker 1: Oh I believe it. Oh you I I definitely believe it. Mike might say, uh, could your best raven team beat.
Speaker 2: The best Bronco team. It all depends on what team I'm on.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately I can't be on both.
Speaker 1: We we were totally different teams. Obviously, that raven team was a defensive team. The team I was on in Denver, we're an offensive team. Uh.
Speaker 2: We got what four Hall.
Speaker 1: Of famers on that team, John myself, Zim, t d Uh, Ravens defense, two Hall of famers, Ray and Woody. It's been interesting. It's been very interesting. I think I think, I think, I think personally, were the offense that we had and the way we could protect with Zim and t Bone, I think I think we can. I think we the Broncos team, I think we beat them, that.
Speaker 4: Two thousand Ravens defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. Hell No, you'll think so hey.
Speaker 5: No good, no, no, no, I ain't finna take nothing from y'all.
Speaker 4: But well them boy that two thousand year Jesus, I ain't gonna realize.
Speaker 2: We had.
Speaker 4: We had Zim at left tackle, we had t Bone at right tackle.
Speaker 1: Uh. We had uh uh Tom Nayland at center. We had stink marks thereth that left guard. Uh. Hell or our offense alignment made the Pro Bowl. I was in the Pro Bowl. TV made the Pro Our first Team All Pro. TV was first Team All Pro. John made the Pro Bowl. So we had like six guys, seven guys on the offense made the Pro Bowl that year.
Speaker 2: We're good. We were good, Oh Joe, we had a good team.
Speaker 1: It's been interested special Now with with John, like I said, we have a quarterback that wasn't gonna be intimidated because a lot of times we uh that defense. They won the gamebody intimidation because they knocked your block off like the first series. And then you see guys, oh yeah, he don't he he don't want he don't want it. He ain't gonna catch he good, he's self checked. He's self checked.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I seen the action episode. I just want to say your find to catch you on the weights. I don't know about that. Ain't lifting the weights.
Speaker 5: I told you. I'm told hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, Hey, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold lord, have mercy.
Speaker 5: You see I got you see I got these uh.
Speaker 4: See, I got these fifties.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on the chair all in the way. Let me show you how strong I'm getting though.
Speaker 1: Huh, what you're doing with the fifties huh what you do with the fiftiesate?
Speaker 4: Hey, look at this easy curls?
Speaker 1: Hey, no, oh Joe, are you doing hammer curls? Are you doing bicep curls?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: Whichever one you want? You tell me which one you.
Speaker 2: Want you should do. You should drop the weight.
Speaker 1: Got too much weight, because your goal is to try to stimulate the muscle, annihilate the muscle.
Speaker 5: I know how to stimulate. I can stim me.
Speaker 4: I stimulate real good curl.
Speaker 2: There's too much momenton. That's too much of momento.
Speaker 1: See now, I see if you want to if that's your last set and you're trying to grind, trying to grind out another two or three reps?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, now I'm strong man.
Speaker 5: This is what I do. Man, you talk about Hey, let me take my shirt off of the check.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: You want me to show the chat?
Speaker 2: No ja don said, oh Joe, you can.
Speaker 5: See the muscle.
Speaker 4: You can see all the muscles through my through my jersey.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting right what nah?
Speaker 2: I see her before and before picture?
Speaker 4: Nah? Hey, hey, I look good right?
Speaker 2: Shake down? Said oh Joe, what did you do to make that woman leave?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Man, brouh?
Speaker 5: Did you like hear what I just said. Yeah, man, hey, forget why she left.
Speaker 4: Give me some ideas to get her back.
Speaker 5: Fu you talk about why she left. The ship's supposed to help me, talk about why fuck why?
Speaker 1: Bagel back into says, which NFL Jersey looks the nicest?
Speaker 2: Which is the ugliest?
Speaker 4: Hey, the nicest to me?
Speaker 5: They're all white? The Bengals all white and uh.
Speaker 1: Ever created you know they got every year y'all voted the worst jerseys.
Speaker 2: No, we know what? Hey?
Speaker 1: That ay?
Speaker 4: That Philadelphia Kelly Green?
Speaker 1: I like, oh, oh nope, that powder of blue Chargers. Ain't that messing with that plot to blue Chargers?
Speaker 5: Oh that's nice? Hey, that powder charge is nice. That Kelly Green though, that Kelly Green?
Speaker 4: Nice boy?
Speaker 1: Uh cowboy Green? The old, the silver and black. Uh, you can't go wrong. I like the Broncos, the Broncos oh the old uh original of orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Man talking about talking about.
Speaker 1: Danny Little John Shannon o yo, who went to ALC North, the Steelers of the Ravens, o Cho, the Bengals four and five great wins, shady Sorry about your Broncos. Yeah, I mean, but Ravens one, I got your teams. Oh cho ain't got but one? Oh yo, both o your teams bad Patriots, Patriots and Bengals.
Speaker 4: We'll be all right.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 1: Oh the old school now, somebody said the old school Miami. Uh, the old till Jersey Miami.
Speaker 5: Oh old Yeah, Like that's that's dope too. I like the old school Jets Jerseys, like I'm old school, like the Broadway Joe where yeah, I got the legitts written with the with the white helmet.
Speaker 1: Hey, if I was Jared Jones, uh, I would tank this season and draft your door and trade CD for another pick and get Travis hut two.
Speaker 5: Yea, all that ain't possible now, No that is happening. Yeah that sounds he sounds like he's playing Madden.
Speaker 2: What's in eighty five?
Speaker 1: Who be your all time? Five started? Five old lines? You can include tight end if you want to make it six oh line damn oh man, they've been some great left tackles.
Speaker 2: Man. You got.
Speaker 1: Munyo's, you got Ogden, you got Walter Jones, you got zim uh. Center, Mike Wester is the center, the only one that Mike Wester is the center. And Larry Allen's left guard, right guard.
Speaker 2: I'll put.
Speaker 1: I put John Hannah I'm gonna take I'm gonna put j O at left tackle. I'm gonna put Zim at right tackle, even though i know Zam is a left tackle. I'm picked the guys I play, Yeah, Orlando pace Man, They've been some unbelievable office of lineman.
Speaker 2: But the only one that I'm I'm one.
Speaker 1: Thousand percent certain on is Larry Allen and Mike Wester, Jamie J. Breezy Williams. Hey, guys, mod squad in the house. Out of all your experience in the NFL, which, if any, would you consider your future as a football player? Oh, which, if any, had you consider your future as a football player?
Speaker 4: Uh No, I ain't get that question, he said.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, reconsider, Okay, I guess you. I guess you want to say, reconsider what you whether or not you really wanted to do football?
Speaker 4: Would our reconcenter if if we had a chance to go back?
Speaker 1: You mean no, he said, is any is there any experience that made you like were their head were there's something that transpinded?
Speaker 5: Hell no, hell no, no.
Speaker 4: Not nothing nothing.
Speaker 5: If there's nothing that would make me reconsider, especially when I was playing absolutely not no mm hmmm, because that was my that was my safe place, man, going to practice, being on that field, the camaraderie, the locker room, the ship, talking, the fund the competing, the meetings, standing up even though it was cold as hair, like sixty degrees in the meeting rooms. I wouldn't trade that for the world. If we consider hell, well, you know, it's like, hey, chat, y'all know what it's like to come out that tunnel and announcer call your name and then you got sixty five sixty thousand screaming your name, man, And it's like it's like two in Cincinnati anyway, sixty thousand, sixty five thousands, more more than a mile high.
Speaker 4: But that's an unbelievable feeling.
Speaker 5: Man, God leave man, I mean, I I don't I don't miss it.
Speaker 4: But nothing can replicate or replace that feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh that was dope, uh p, Pat Dubbs said, wasn't eb available before the Raiders signed all those guys?
Speaker 2: I don't understand who's e B e B? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, Joe Shi is still about to go eight ish on the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Ain't Yeah, who they you know what it is, Keevas Watson said, please shout out my best friend Daniel.
Speaker 1: It's his birthday today. Happy birthday, bro Keeva's Watson. Okay, Daniel, your more homeboy said he wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday from uncan Ocho in the night Cap Crew. Hopefully you had a very good day. Hopefully your team won and you celebrated with a victory and happy birthday and many many more to come. JGT said, as a Commander fan, how can ownership have so much influence in the team's success, especially when the owners are in the gym? You think GM can sign players without the owners, without the owners approval? Did you hear did you read that report about what was going on in that or organization? Yeah, itsh rolls down top to the bottom, bro Fish think head to tail. Yeah, gems don't do anything without the owner secret because that's not his money, that's.
Speaker 2: Not the gym's money.
Speaker 1: So you have to run through everything and the owner gainst final say yeah, Nate, it's not an accident. All the coaches that the Raiders, the Commanders have had all that dysfunction that was going on, there's a reason why he had to sell the team.
Speaker 2: That's not an accident.
Speaker 4: It was going. It was crazy over there wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Eric Bandon me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Eric Bandy me, oh Jo, it wasn't Eric Banler Before the Raiders signed all those guys.
Speaker 2: Well, uh then they just win. You Silley just won a game.
Speaker 1: So hopefully that that, uh.
Speaker 2: That starts them on the right track.
Speaker 1: Mike Cass said, my thirty fifth birthday is tomorrow, the fifth. Didn't think y'all were live Tuesday night? Can I get a shout out? Oh Joe, my spirit animal boy, Mike Ass, Happy birthday, big day, trade deadline, and it's voting day. We're gonna have a new president, hopefully on the fifth, maybe rolling to the sixth. Hopefully it doesn't roll on till like it happened in twenty twenty. But we're gonna have a new president one way or another, and we're gonna have some some deals in the NFL moving up and down. So Mike Ass, enjoy today. I know you're gonna have to be You're gonna be very very busy watching the trade deadline and we're gonna have a new president. So happy birthday, bro, Happy thirty fifth Mike, and I said, if Geno Smith getting his contract renewed, all depends where they select. I mean, I mean he plays really well, but he makes some mistakes like that picked that he threw. I'm like, Gino, what the hell did you see? Sometimes it's okay to take a sackle, Joe and.
Speaker 4: He had a little pressure.
Speaker 2: Take a sack, Yeah, throw it out of the end zone.
Speaker 1: Sometimes guys getting get in trouble trying to make too many plays. It's okay, live to see another day. Yeah, because the last thing you want to do is make a play for the other team.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Uh. Denzel guns uncan o jo. Will the Texans win their division? I think so well, we know the text, we know the times are out of it, right, I don't think Jacksonville. So basically it's between the Colts and the Texans.
Speaker 4: But also.
Speaker 5: Which Texans team are we seeing? Are we getting the Texans team with a Nico Collins back? They get they get Nico back? They definitely. Oh but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Now, c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud got a little sample of what it's like when you don't have no offensive line.
Speaker 2: Help.
Speaker 1: Now he's see what now he see what Bryce Young going through in Carolina when you ain't got no protection.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. He getting hit a lot. Bright He's got back eight times.
Speaker 1: One of they times that he got sacked the other night of six, I think it was eight seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got sacked eight times. Hm.
Speaker 1: Offensive line makes a big difference. Keper, know what, Jr. My question is, who's the best game dunker in basketball?
Speaker 2: In game dunker? Ojoe in game yeah?
Speaker 5: Active right now?
Speaker 1: No, who was the I guess he's trying to say, well, right now? Who you say right now?
Speaker 5: I would say, right right now, I would say Zion huh no?
Speaker 4: Or am I tripping at man? Hold on?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 4: What's the one that could jump to jump high?
Speaker 2: Most of them can exactly?
Speaker 4: Now you're from at Portland?
Speaker 5: Is it Portland?
Speaker 2: Oh? Shade shark, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. Now somebody buddy buddy got bunnies?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 4: Oh, you're talking about Anthredy Simon's Is that him? That's what I'm talking about him?
Speaker 1: Well, Vinz Carter, I would go Viz Carter. Oh, all the time I thought that guy would be Bez Carter. But if you want to say right now, I probably say ant man Jah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Joah, y'all like a little got, like a little Derrick Rose a Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even Lebron on.
Speaker 1: Because Lebron is a better in game dunker than like the dunk contest, because power you've seen Lebron dunk on people. He doesn't have the creativity like Aaron Gordon or Zach Levigne or what we saw Vince do a Jordan. That's not what Lebron is. Lebron is an in game dunker. Another in game dunkle with Sean Kemp. I don't know if you remember Sean Kemp, the rain Man me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sean Kemp, SuperSonics one number forty stopped playing man.
Speaker 1: Oh, Darry Jones Jr. You talk about the one from Miami. He was in Miami.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, yeah, Bunnies boy.
Speaker 1: Because he was. He was at Dallas last year. Where's he at now? He were the Clippers. Darry Jones Julie with the Clippers.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, okay, I gotta go to a heat game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Aaron Gordon, Yeah, the Ravers. It's my twenty second birthday, oh, Joe Lamar. Super Bowl MVP coming soon, Big Trust, Happy birthday. Yeah, the Super Bowl MVP will be nice. Uh the super Bowl if well, yeah, I think that's the m v P that he wants. He wants the super Bowl MVP. I think that's what. I think that's the that's the defining factor or the different differentiator. Uh what Lamar is trying to do right now? Ronald Dan, what's up? Oh Joe? Ben been with y'all since the beginning? What should the Lions give up for Max Crosby?
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good one, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I would say a first. I say first, and the third and the third next year.
Speaker 4: I like it. And they part, they parton ways like Moses part of the God damn.
Speaker 1: C Jeff Burnstar. Should we be worried about Caleb Williams? Where you fire ever Flews tonight? If you own the Bears? No, I'm not gonna find somebody in the middle of season do what you should have made that move last year? M hm or this or the off season. Oh Joe, you know you had the number one pick. You know you were taking a quarterback.
Speaker 5: Not not only taking a quarterback, you're taking the number one pick.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, They're gonna be ups and downs. I would hope ownership understand that upstairs. They ain't gonna be all Honkey Dorry and pizza and cream. They're gonna be some upset.
Speaker 5: There gonna be some downs, some trials and tribulations that you're gonna have to deal with with the rookie quarterback. Yes, you need a year maybe two now once you hit that third year, ed that third year now should make it a break a year. Then you should should have improved tremendously and some of the mistakes he made in the year one year or two s the stakes are gonna happen, but it should be too too.
Speaker 1: Yesh Yeah, thank you guys for joining us for another episode Nightcap. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. I am your favorite n Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite eighty five, He's a Bengal Ring of Fame. Arter Reed, the legendary at Liberty City Pro Bowler All Pro. That's Chad O Cho Senko Johnson, just call it Mocho. Guys, make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and remember every subscriber counts, and we thank you for counting.
Speaker 2: Check out Shave by La Portier.
Speaker 1: We have it in stock and if you can't find it any city or state near you. With the holidays coming Thanksgiving, Christmas, in New Year's make sure you get your bottle of Shave by La Portier and we'll have it to you about the holidays. Check out my Clothing Company eighty four. Our new release just dropped last week. I was held when I was well shirts I'll lie for you before I lie to your T shirts drop the black Nightcap hoodies and by popular man stay with me now. You guys wanted that we placed that on the back of a hoodie and of course our best seller, which is the uncin o Jo t's. We got a lot of requests for the unk teas and black so guess what we dropped those on on Friday. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies last. The Vikings ended the two game losing streak twenty one to thirteen, winners over the Coats. The Falcons defeat the Cowboys, Dak leaves in the third quarter with an hamstring injury. Falcons win twenty seven to twenty one, dropped the Cowboys to three and five. Zeke was bench made inactive because of some tardiness and miss meetings. Ravens blow out the Broncos forty one to ten. Lamar Jackson was perfect sixteen or nineteen two eighty three passing touchdowns. Derek Henry rushes for over one hundred yards and two touchdowns. The Lions defeat the Packers twenty four to fourteen, sole possession of first in the NFC North with a seven and run record.
Speaker 2: Eagles defeat the Jags twenty eight to twenty three. Sa Kwan hits.
Speaker 1: The move of the day back was hurdle fourteen yard Devonte Smith one had a touchdown as they hang on to beat the Eagles twenty eight twenty three. Panthers stunned the Saints twenty three twenty two. Chris o'lobby will stretch it off the field, but his brother tweeted, he's in good spirits, he's moving and so that's great news to hear. What else we got here? O shoe Bengals defeat the Raiders forty one twenty four. Commanders defeat the Giants twenty seven to twenty two. Chargers blow out the Browns twenty seventeen. Rams walk it off in overtime twenty six twenty over Seahawks and the Bills defeat the Dolphins thirty to twenty seven on a sixty one yard field goal by Tyler Bass. As they win thirty twenty seven, the Raiders fire their O. C O. Lion coach and quarterback coach. Titans beat the Patriots in overtime twenty seventeen. And that's our show for the evening. We'll see you tomorrow night. After the game, the Bucks take on the Kansas City Chiefs. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm unk, he's O Joe. We are out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna see y'all. I love you.
Speaker 1: The volume