Speaker 1: How would you rate the American economy as we head towards Christmas of twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Do you give it an F?
Speaker 3: A D?
Speaker 2: How about A C, A B? What about an A?
Speaker 1: Just know if you're inclined to give it an A, that's not good enough for Donald Trump, who thinks it's even better than that. Trump says he's made America grade again. Trump says it's the best economy ever. Trump says his grade is an A triple plus.
Speaker 3: But I do want to talk about the economy, sir here at home, and I wonder what grade you would give.
Speaker 1: A plus A plus A plus plus plus plus plus. What do you think? Does that seem right to you? I'm Steve Schmidt. It is Wednesday. This is the warning last night in a deep red Georgia state legislative district that Donald Trump won in twenty twenty four by forty five points.
Speaker 2: The Democrat won.
Speaker 1: While that was happening, Trump was in Pennsylvania making clear that if you think prices are rising, that you are the delusional one.
Speaker 2: You are wrong.
Speaker 1: Didn't you know the higher grocery prices, the higher prices for clothes, the higher prices for everything, it's all a Democratic hoax.
Speaker 2: Just like the Epstein files. The word affordability is a kunjob. They use the word affordability. It's a Democrat hoax. Look, affordability is a hoax.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump went to Pennsylvania to tell the people there that voted for him, how great a job he's doing. That he fulfilled his promise to make America great again. It's certainly great for his son, Eric, whose net worth has increased to four hundred million dollars during his corrupt father's reign. It's certainly been great for Donald Trump Junior, who just got a six hundred twenty five million dollar drone contract from the Pentagon for his company. If you're one of Donald Trump's corrupt officials, it's never been better. But if you're an ordinary American, perhaps part of the forty percent of the country that doesn't have four hundred dollars cash available for an emergency, it's never been worse. Let's look at this chart. Does the date mean anything to you? This is the story of the Trump presidency, But so is this idiocy of Howard Lutnik.
Speaker 2: Everything in the world's got ten percent. You go to the store now, are you feeling the pain? No? Why not, because there is no pain. Because what happens is the sellers, the producers.
Speaker 1: The sellers and the currencies change and the price effectively mostly goes away each month. The great Trump Golden Age is only another month away, and then another month after that.
Speaker 2: Let's watch, Jesse.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to have what I called parallel prosperity. Main Street can do well, Wall Street can do well. It's been a long time since Main Street's done well. And that's what happened in Trump one point zero. Hourly workers did better than supervisory workers. The bottom fifty percent of households had a net worth increase that was higher than the top ten percent. So we are going to see Main Street surge here along with Wall Street, which we've already seen. So I think it's going to be a great year next year. I think inflation is going to come down. You know, we're seeing gasoline prices come down. We're seeing we should see interest rates come down, which will help the housing market.
Speaker 1: It is a golden age for crypto scammers, for Jeff Bezos, for Little Larry and everybody with the cash to bribe Trump. From the Honduran president on Norco terrorist drug trafficker. In Trump's words, Now let loose while an American invasion fleet gets ready to its venezuela and begin our next Afghanistan. Things well, they're falling apart, and everybody knows it, everybody except Donald Trump. Because Donald Trump is an untreated psychiatric patient, he cannot temper his narcissism.
Speaker 2: He is incapable of.
Speaker 1: Saying anything other than the economy is a triple plus. He doesn't have it in him to say it's an a minus. And let's watch the lemming of the week, the maga moron of the day, This Republican congressman jump on the Trump grenade.
Speaker 3: So I do wonder how you would grade the economy.
Speaker 2: A plus.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm using the same template that our president is using, and that is the potential what we are going to see with the economy in the first and second quarter.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the voter total in his district is, but I know if a deep red district in Georgia that Trump won by forty five points just lip to the Democrats.
Speaker 2: None of them are safe. And the reason for that.
Speaker 1: Is the family budget of the American people is not safe from their incompetence, from their greed from their idiocy, he has destroyed the family farmer. Farmers don't want bailouts. They want to be able to sell their crops to markets that Trump has shut down with his thermonuclear idiocy. But it's not just the farmers, it's the small business owners. It's everybody who is affected by the Trump economy. There are food lines in Kentucky. They ought to be called McConnell's. The misery that Trump is spreading, will grow, cannot be stopped to die is cast. The American economy in January of twenty twenty five was the envy of the world.
Speaker 2: What Trump has.
Speaker 1: Done is stoke and AI fueled all ark funded venture capital internet bubble for the ages. This graph explains it, and it's going to blow up because it's all a Ponzi scheme. One of the best examples of it is when Sam Altman of OpenAI is asked, how is it Sam, if your company has fifteen billion in revenue you intend to deliver on one point four trillion in investment commitments that you've made. His response, you can sell your stock if you want to.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Trump, his minions, his sickophants, or a collection of economic imbeciles and vandals, and what they have done is unprecedented. Nobody in the history of the American presidency has ever taken a chainsaw, remember that, and a sledgehammer two the foundation of the strongest economy in the world. What Donald Trump has done is increase the power of China. And just so you know, the Chinese trade surplus has never ever been higher. Maybe, just maybe, though, there's a silver lining, a break in the clouds, some sunlight that's reaching the ground, and it's this. The American people who allowed this imbecile to be president understand that he's faithless and he can't be trusted, and all of it was a giant mistake. Donald Trump is going to be dealing with a democratic majority. Donald Trump is going to be repudiated in the election. Donald Trump is breaking the American economy, breaking the American farmer, breaking the American family, breaking the American worker.
Speaker 2: And he's breaking the United States.
Speaker 1: When you put it all together, it doesn't sound to me like he's making America great again. But then again, I'm not one of those people inclined to get on my knees for Donald Trump. And that, my friends, is the warningstein Schmidt, this is the warning. I invite you to join this community, where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack.
Speaker 2: Thank you,