Speaker 1: Word with me here you know, bt know how it goes. Shout out O, C T no real calor what we see? Whole game? Ready, B B something you can't stand on their own. See. I already know you can't with me because what the squad of me they get they called me. He love Baller Alert Welcome to The Baller Show podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, subscribe, to share YouTube page at baller Alert TV. Shout out to revote. I go by the name of Ferrari, I go by the name you know, bt.
Speaker 2: Aka go from Harlem.
Speaker 3: He like that.
Speaker 2: We don't say son or b or any of those things.
Speaker 1: Said son. That's how you know if somebody's for real. Yeah, ass, like what you know?
Speaker 3: One thing in New Yorker won't do What do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know where where the low top timberlan, Amen.
Speaker 3: We will not no, no, not that what they won't hold you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: They always I said, But now it's I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. A lot of the guys say.
Speaker 5: That hold you, but so so a question. So when a New Yorker says dead ass that means they for real real because I seen when Coy Santett and twenty one Savage was playing Madden for three hundred thousand dead ass and twenty one was playing with him and he was like, bro, I'm dead ass.
Speaker 1: Bro like he's broke as equipment.
Speaker 2: Because he was dead ass.
Speaker 4: He's super serious. It's just like, no cap there, You're really serious? Who say no cap?
Speaker 6: Like not as serious as dead ass? Like, because I feel like, no cap you could be capping a little bit. Dead ass means I'm dead ass, Like, oh my mama, Like, no cap you might be having a little cap. Dead ass means dead the fuck asked non play around here.
Speaker 2: That's why coss now has no equipment.
Speaker 3: I lose what cheaters when they say dead ass.
Speaker 2: Talking about the men. Don't get not yet tag because I can't. Don't get me started on that.
Speaker 4: Lets me get started, because actually everything has already started. We're gonna happ into this block bag because Nikki versus Meghan the Stallion is just going crazy. It's been taken over for now and it all started because Meghan dropped the Hiss record and she said the hit dog Willhalla and since been master p.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like since since it dropped.
Speaker 6: I think it's time for Nikki to kind of go head up against one of the girls. She's been kind of sneaked this in her whole career and coming at people.
Speaker 2: So I really like that.
Speaker 6: And May didn't really stand on it that hard, like you know, like she said, hit dules, will holler, and NICKI been hollering ever since. I think it's interesting to watch all the other fan bases kind of band together to go against Nikki right now. Like I like when I say this is want to not even just in hip hop like they were like Swifties, you Nite with the Hotties.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 6: Ariana Grande got some group too, like and then Katy Perry Kats or something like. They are all teaming up to go against the Barbs. Y'all got my page lead at Barbs.
Speaker 2: I know it was y'all. That's another story for another day.
Speaker 6: So I do think that right now, even if I think Nicki is really crashing out bad on her overall legacy, like there was a while ago she had said something about Little Kim like, oh, you're messing up your legacy. You're gonna go down as a hater and I'm like, that didn't age well, Like now it seems like you're talking to yourself. I really wish that it didn't go this way because I would love to see an all girls tour one day, but that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I don't think nick I don't think that was Nicki Mina's that replied to making that was Roman.
Speaker 2: That was not Roman, that was that was actually your something.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I know, I just know that Nicki being characters. So Nicki okay, So I'm just saying she's gonna she's No, does NICKI say that that monster was Roman or Nikki? Because I thought that was Nicki?
Speaker 4: Well, Roman don't need to do any more battles because she was in care.
Speaker 1: She was in full character on the disk track.
Speaker 3: Did y'all like the dis track?
Speaker 1: I liked? Okay, I don't. I didn't. I don't like any dish tracks. That's a fascinated to me. But Nikki was saying something in the distrack how it was delivered, I didn't. I didn't like to beat. I feel like she could have gave us a hip hop Nicki Minaj's distrack. I don't want to hear a Roman, playful Roman. No, I want NICKI Mina, I want Monster, That's what I want. So you didn't like the song? I did not like the song. I just wish it just wasn't It wasn't up to parbor what I wanted.
Speaker 3: So you did you? Is it yes or no? You like it or you didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm going to as he didn't he didn't like the song.
Speaker 1: She was saying some shit in the song, because if you go through the lyric that she.
Speaker 2: Said on Twitter, right, it was a combination.
Speaker 3: That's what she was saying.
Speaker 2: It was a beat put to her tweets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let me find out, just saying she was just playing around. I don't want you to play around.
Speaker 4: She wasn't playing when she said the thing about her mom.
Speaker 3: I don't think she was playing.
Speaker 6: NICKI was dead serious. It just didn't get received the way that she wanted to. I think that she should have just put the track out instead of doing all my tweet and all that talking, and it would have been the first time it fell on our ears.
Speaker 2: We might have been like, oh that was a bar.
Speaker 6: But because we heard you granting for four days. It just didn't hit the way we wanted it to hit. It was just like we just expected so much more. I think, like you are the queen of rap. You've been doing this so long that you're so creative. Like I said, like I grew up with a pink chicken wing around my neck messing around with Nicki Minaj, Like, we just expect so much.
Speaker 3: More pink chicken.
Speaker 2: Remember she used to have the pink chicken wing chains and all that.
Speaker 6: Oh y'all, y'all wasn't outside when she was doing spaceships and all that weird stuff.
Speaker 2: She had that little weird.
Speaker 4: I like the the mixtape, Nikki No.
Speaker 1: What I Want?
Speaker 3: Did you like the record?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: Let me break it down because it's really not a yes or no because you can't.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a listen. It's not a bad song.
Speaker 5: I'm just when I hear dis records, I like dis records that turned into hit records. Okay, I like like I liked what Drake did. I like Tupac hit him up, Like that's what I like. I felt like.
Speaker 1: It was all right, it's cool.
Speaker 6: Did you like the record, Nikki's record, No, because like I expect them more.
Speaker 2: That wasn't That wasn't what I expected.
Speaker 6: From a twenty year that in the game that been coming at everybody's necks like, no, I want it, I want it more from them.
Speaker 3: I agree with you there, I miss the different. But I didn't.
Speaker 1: Expect I told y'all she was in character. She gonna hit us what she gonna hit us with some other shit. That's what she did. She did it just like that too.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I was listening to what I was like, this is not happening right now. That sounds like when you go on people my space pages and they used to have their SoundCloud or something.
Speaker 1: I have a cousin that has multiple personalities that they play around with. She talked, she'd be doing that ship.
Speaker 4: Nicky should have left it at the live that she did, like after she dissed her on the live, she.
Speaker 1: Should have just kept You don't think she should have put out the record. She just posted the photo of the cover because that bigfoot. Yo, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: You know when I've seen the cover or I did like that made me want to go listen to it.
Speaker 6: But Nikki's I mean but Meg's visuals overall way better, like if you watch her whole video eight down.
Speaker 3: But Megan, do be serving individuals? Yeah, so the girls are fighting. We just gonna keep watching.
Speaker 6: Always speaking of people doing things out of control, do you know Chris Brown said, free Tory on Live?
Speaker 1: What was wrong with that?
Speaker 2: I'd be trying to go for that's his.
Speaker 1: Whole boy, They are friends, their friends, their friends. He was asked a question and he brought up his friend and has nothing to do with Meg. That has something to do with.
Speaker 2: His he's in jail for shooting her. It has everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's still his friend. That's still his friend. If BT goes to jail for something, I'm gonna say, free BT.
Speaker 2: If BT goes to jail for murder.
Speaker 1: Murder, he didn't murder anybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, he shot out, how about take me out of the quay?
Speaker 1: Shot me out of the quay.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about its bond the builder.
Speaker 1: He's my friend.
Speaker 6: Yes, and he goes for something that we know is wrong and that he.
Speaker 1: Did, like you know, he's wrong. So while he's in jail them so you see you soon.
Speaker 5: First of all, you know how many cousins and uncles people have and they be like, free my cousin or free my uncle, and you go look at why they in prison.
Speaker 1: They done killed seven people. I'm not if you're going to jail and you murdered somebody, I'm not saying free. But it depends on what if you've murdered multiple people.
Speaker 2: If you beat my mother up and then you come defending your family.
Speaker 1: Multiple people, I'm not saying free nothing.
Speaker 2: But Chris Brown is a probably.
Speaker 6: Was Chris Brown was away from anything anything because Chris Brown was always catching a straight bullet.
Speaker 2: So I just Chris called a straight he always catches straights. Because now he's in the blog for just saying free his okay, yeah, facts, So.
Speaker 1: I'm saying but he cool here. He know he know how the blog work. You knows how to He knows if anybody know how the blogs were? Is Chris breezy?
Speaker 2: So maybe he was playing reverse? Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's take it over to a new segment by Timarror.
Speaker 6: It is called Menser Douga got caught with his ex girlfriend's pictures in his jail cell. Right, you're gonna have a bunch of girls in your jail cell. I would assume. I don't know what men do in jail, but you are under the most least conditions to cheat and embarrass me, you still find a way to cheat and embarrass me.
Speaker 2: Like, I just don't get it.
Speaker 6: We get like you can't even behave with full walls and a freaking phone, Like men are gonna find a way to embarrass the shadow And congratulations, he did it once again.
Speaker 1: The man has pictures on his wall in jail. That's why you can.
Speaker 6: Put freaking Beyonce on there, putting your ex girlfriend's picture on the same world with my pictures, and they're jerking off Jack and Norf fantasizing about that girl.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what What are you doing with the pictures? What do they put the pictures up there for? To praise God?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that particular means, but he's definitely not beating his meat to that. He's probably thinking about Mariah. I'm pretty sure he's not staring at that one picture out of the whole wall of pictures. Just give me Mariah up there ten times?
Speaker 6: What is the reason, the one reason for your ex girlfriend being on the wall.
Speaker 2: Just give me one.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm telling you, you might not like, we don't know that his relationship.
Speaker 1: Riah is super cool with it.
Speaker 2: Why would Mariah be cool with that.
Speaker 1: Because maybe they had a conversation.
Speaker 2: You like it, I love it, not me.
Speaker 5: And that's what I'm saying, Like you don't know his relationship with his ex he could still be friends and corns with all my exes.
Speaker 2: I don't have pictures of them hanging up in my house.
Speaker 3: Would you have two girls on your wall?
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never been to jail, so I don't really know the answer.
Speaker 2: To itholder on your wall.
Speaker 6: No, if you go to jail, who's gonna have a definite placeholder on your.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to think about it. If I was thank you, I don't know. I do not have the answers for that. I'm sorry you.
Speaker 2: Don't have the answers.
Speaker 6: Way, No, thank you. That's it.
Speaker 1: Tattooed on my hand before your wife was your wife.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't disrespect her any kind of way by having nobody else on your phone or.
Speaker 1: Yeah with Tania correct, I don't know what that is with him.
Speaker 4: But but we know that she said that they want to get married when they get out, for sure, So I'm just saying, if you had a it's called into marriage.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure she won tripping.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm pretty sure if fiance would. I absolutely true, he is.
Speaker 2: She did trip. She made him post a picture on her this morning, took him out. You the only one, the only one I see, the only one I want.
Speaker 6: And he posted out about javikab about five years ago, so you know the fans dug that up.
Speaker 2: So he just copy and pasting his love litters too.
Speaker 1: Men, We will be right back with more of the Baller Alert show. It is now time for hater Rory. These are five things I'm hating on. Feel free to agree or disagree. I don't give a damn if you do either. All number five, you two thousand babies, All y'all motherfuckers run around here talking about we oh we old. I'm talking about everybody in this room, talking about looking up to everybody, saying that, oh guess what, Guess what y'all is about to be twenty and I think next year, the youngs version of y'all is gonna be twenty five. Guess what you got five more years? And when you turn thirty, you would us. I'm just letting you know. So all you two thousand babies, I'm just let you know Jodie's twenties because your time is running out. Number five. Number four you fake ass podcasters. You guys killing me bro with bad taste. I'm talking and I'm not talking about I'm talking about the shit that you guys see like that. I gotta give you an example.
Speaker 2: Yes we need ample uh.
Speaker 1: Trying to get money from you guys. Try to give you guys fake health tips, fake sex tips, fake all these type of tips. It's cap all that cap shit, the credit shit, all that shit, you fake podcasters. Kick rocks, drink some bleach, fall over and die. Number three Dallas Cowboy fans illusional, ridiculous, idiotic fans now the actual Dallas Cowboys. I rock with y'all. I actually wanted y'all to go to the super Bowl, but you fans, you guys is full of shit. Every year you think you better than everybody, but you don't understand that you got the same chance as the Falcon fans. Matter of fact, you guys played one week more than the elet of Falcon fans and won five more games of us. Shut the fuck out. Number two everybody with these flair jeans. Jesus Christ. Look, it's cool to wear it twice a week, but I see motherfucker's wearing it's just seven days a week. Hey bro, it's something about black folks when we went. When a fashion trend comes, we wear it every fucking day. God damn, you don't gotta wear flair jeans seven days a week. Big fella, get two days, get a rest, it's seven days. Pop out again. But I don't want to see flair jeans or flair pants every day with your outfits, don't God. Number one, Hey man, I really like this guy. I'm a big fan of this guy. This guy has changed my life. When he came down to Miami and won two championships with us, it was a great thing. It was one of the best feelings in the world. He won two championships with Miami. I got when it got the Miami heat tattooed. But Lebron James, you gotta cut off that hair, bro, stop let it go. You have to let it go. It is time and I'm one of your biggest fans. But I'm just saying this as a fan. I don't want you to keep going outsackle when he was brushing your hair at that time. It bothered me. It hurt me because I'm over here, like yo, Michael Jordan. It happened to him too. Put it on screen out there go. He had some moments where he started patching up too, and guess what he did. He went ball. So it's time, Lebron, It's time. I already saw you in your last interview when you and Steph Curry went back and forth. Whole Beard Gray, you gonna beat the all guy playing in the league at a high clip. Cool, it's time, go zero, go number zero. We want to see it. Put the head back on. You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Hey to Roy, let's get it to love versus money.
Speaker 1: It's love versus money on the ball or Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Today we have Jalen Green and Drea.
Speaker 1: Is Drea allegedly pregnant. I want to know if she's actually pregnant from this twenty one year old man. She's thirty nine, he's twenty one. She also has a twenty one year old son, so I'm a little disturbed by if she has a baby on the way with a twenty one year old young man that she's dating. But she also has twenty one year old son. That's all I just want to know, man, I just want to know. Twenty one, you a grown man.
Speaker 4: A lot of older men do that too, They get young girls, they daughter age, and.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what's the problem. What's the problem. What Drea's doing is what man do. I'm a parent, so I'm not smashing nothing. That's the same.
Speaker 5: But if you if your son was twenty one and he's a multi millionaire and he brings a cougar home that looks good, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at him crazy. I'm like, bro, what you're doing? Man, you're gonna say, good job? I'm not but I'm not. No, I'm not no. I'm not no, I'm not I'm not no. She got kids, bro, she got old ass kids.
Speaker 3: You can see the plot from a melloway.
Speaker 1: But your stepson is the same age, but at least at least at least he's taller than her kids. Oh oh god, my shoe.
Speaker 2: Is is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: If she didn't have the kid, I would be okay with it. But because she has a son his age, and you can, you know what kind of like immature because you know how like me, I don't have friends that's twenty one. I don't I don't have a tangible thought process of how immature twenty one is. She has a son that is exactly the same age, at least one within a one year time saying, so you know what type of mentality you have, You know how immature they are, you know where they.
Speaker 2: Are in their life right now. For me, it's weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like if you're weird, I'm not the only reason why I'm saying what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I look at it from both sides of.
Speaker 5: The story, and it's like, you know, men have been doing this for ever, and we see a woman does it.
Speaker 1: It's a good deal. I love her money. Then I think it's a business transaction for Dreda, she's in there for business. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think Drea has always dated man for business and financial stability.
Speaker 1: Wow, if you look at the track record she loves, you said, there's money.
Speaker 6: She's smart about who she loves. She's just money love with a broke person.
Speaker 1: What's what's wrong with love?
Speaker 6: Broke?
Speaker 2: She got something. She got a little something too.
Speaker 6: So at this point I think that of course financial stability starts it. But if you're gonna bring kids in it. I will hope it has some level of love, just a little.
Speaker 3: People have kids for money every day.
Speaker 2: Be this just makes me sad.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you're gonna love a young man that you're ten years older than.
Speaker 2: All Right, So Market Houston.
Speaker 1: She's almost twenty years Yeah, she's thirty nine. He's twenty one, almost forty. She's been outside for a long time.
Speaker 2: Man, she looks good, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She looked good though.
Speaker 3: But to start all over though, you know, with a kid and having to do all that, I mean.
Speaker 5: We know it's not gonna work with them, right. Like, even if she is pregnant, I would hope that.
Speaker 3: You know, but to have a kid and then you do it.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's pregnant, like you said, I don't think she's pregnant. I hope not. I don't think she's pregnant. Well, I don't hope she's not pregnant. I just hope that this toes.
Speaker 2: Away one last.
Speaker 1: I don't like people like twice your age is like reflect But how you know that he didn't pursue her? He man, I'm not I'm not judging nobody. They're both consenting adults. I'm not judging them, but were.
Speaker 5: We making it seem like this we making it seem like this kid ain't slide into could potentially have slid into her DMS and start rising her up, and she probably was like I ain't into young guys, and he kept, you know, to start rising.
Speaker 1: Her up and just happens. Sometimes it just happens.
Speaker 2: This will be his fault. Blame them, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So is it love or money for you?
Speaker 2: I'm definitely money one hundred.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Get that last.
Speaker 3: It's law in.
Speaker 1: Order that We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the Baller Alert Show. It is now time for Baller mill all right.
Speaker 6: So, actually I got some bail of mill all week and she sent it to me in a voice note.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna actually play the voice note. Okay, okay with.
Speaker 7: That, I'm in the institute. Is my boyfriend just asked me to be his girlfriend. On Christmas Eve? He calls me like a couple of weeks back, like two weeks back, and he asks me like, how do we have mutual people like and our think? So it was only like full guys. I've never seen the other three in my life. One of them is the person who hooked us up two years ago. So I just was like, no, I don't know these people. So that he continued like did you fuck them? So I'm like like, I don't know them, and he was genuinely like concerned and asking me whether I did something or not, and I just wanted to know, Like, even if I did do something with one of your friends, it's two years later, like you.
Speaker 1: Smashed the home, I'm not gonna take it serious. I'm not gonna take it serious. That's just me. Some guys are cool with it, and I've seen I have friends who I have a small group of friends. BT is one of my friends that's in that small group. Some people are cool with that, it don't matter, it's cool, and then some people are not cool with that. Me personally, I feel like there's too many people out here. I don't want to have a shared experience with something that I really really like. So someone and I'm not gonna even be immature about it. I'll be like, oh, okay, well this is not for me then, because I don't want to have a shared experience because I want you coming around and my boy thinking about how he was slapping that ass and had your face. But shared experiences a roller coaster, roller coaster ride the nose though all dress. If you smashed the homies, you got it ain't gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Is there any timeframe that can go by?
Speaker 6: Because she said, too, but what about if it's like, what if it's like we used to stay in high school and now we're grown.
Speaker 1: Not for me if I'm talking about if you're if it's one of the homies, now, if it's somebody that I maybe, no, but I don't know like that I could consider it. I just I just don't want a shared experience, shared experience. I don't want that. I don't want that. That's that's great.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't want to bring my men around like my friends or girls I know, and they like, oh, I know exactly what that did do, like I know what that mouth do, like absolutely, Like I can't I can't imagine that. No, No, I'm traumatized thinking about it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: But my thing is, why why is she making it seem like she don't know she smashed I don't know, she said.
Speaker 6: Kind of confused though, because she said that they had like four mutual friends.
Speaker 2: One of them introduced her. So did she smash the guy that?
Speaker 5: She said, what if I did? Yeah, she was like, what if I did? Like a hangar cliff, Like what if I did?
Speaker 2: But that hangar cliffs sound like she did.
Speaker 1: She definitely smashed home. There are there are people who are okay with this, This is fine for them. Those are the people. Y'all just be with each other. That's it. That's all I'm saying. That's very true because it's going to be people.
Speaker 5: Of course, in the comments of saying that's immature for men to think this way, but it's nothing wrong with not want it to be a part of a shared experience.
Speaker 3: Have shared experiences all the time.
Speaker 5: But I think that's to make money though, No, no, no, we're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I was talking about you know, you see the relationships going from boom to boom to boom boom. But I think those people are friends.
Speaker 6: Though, But it's because they know that they could trust that people. Now, we live in a world like what's the Selena Powell, right, she was not caught posting somebody you know what.
Speaker 2: Type of girl she is?
Speaker 6: Like if you know that you got the girls that day on the basketball players, and they don't leak stuff, and they know that they could be quiet. That's why they kind of get like it's like an underground tunnel of holes or something.
Speaker 1: But this, this young lady said, we had a whole bunch of mutual friends, and he just wanted to make sure because he was just checking to make sure. He was just like, and I don't know how they met, on what circumstances, but you just trying to make sure. Like maybe and maybe he was cool if something happened, but maybe maybe I don't think possibly, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think he was cool because if I'm just saying, if you're asking about mutual friends and you're obviously not cool with.
Speaker 1: Her homework, that guys definitely do.
Speaker 2: No, he should have been did it we two years in?
Speaker 1: Now like you've been there two years in?
Speaker 3: Said they were dating for two years and now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so two years they were dating and then they became official. He asked her to be Oh on Christmas.
Speaker 1: Bro, you should have you should have been asked this ship. That's too late. That's the whole day.
Speaker 2: Nobody for two years and like dating.
Speaker 1: For two years is kind of you.
Speaker 3: Know what, but some people day for ten years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, facts, but it shouldn't take you that long to see if you really like somebody and to see if the homie smash because you at least bring around, because what you what you should do is girls do things and guys do things. What you should do is bring her around, take her out. See how the people greet her. If one guy hit her with the hug in the shape, No, no, man, you just don't talking about Michael Jordan, Mary j blahud Man.
Speaker 1: I am upper, but upper, but not the right. It's hot where the booty meat comes in right there.
Speaker 5: And not take not take anybody's fellas, don't even go that far. What you do is you get the Instagram. You drop the Instagram in the group chat, and you say, did anybody know her?
Speaker 2: Speak up?
Speaker 1: That's two. That's that's one. We ain't eve gonna be in public, ain't I ain't even trying to be said a couple of those. It's different. It's different security clearances for me. That's security clearance one. Number one, do y'all know her?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: What's the next one?
Speaker 1: The next one is we're going out and I need to see are we going out? We're going out a couple of times security brouh. I'm questioning everything that anyone knows her.
Speaker 3: You're looking around that leg.
Speaker 1: Goddamn. Oh so you know that like you come you come here off the note you noval listen.
Speaker 5: I'm always skeptical about when the women know the security guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm just saying I just had And then the last one, I'm just gonna ask why you know. I'm just gonna say, hey, you know, I'm gonna take it there. I'm gonna say, hey.
Speaker 2: Did you have bets dicking around your mouth?
Speaker 1: I say, I'm gonna say, you know, you could ask me questions. I can ask you questions before we get there. I'm gonna say, does anybody I know I have some of that? You know I'm talking about? You could be honest and I'm not gonna be immature about it.
Speaker 2: You could be honest and from you again, No, you're gonna hear from me, just not in this level.
Speaker 1: On this level. It's gonna be hey, how you doing? You know what I'm saying. It's gonna be on that type of level. But this is the final. This is the final clearance though, so we're kind of already I already.
Speaker 2: Know what you're saying. By the time he gets thirty step, we already know.
Speaker 1: We already, we already locked in. But then if something come out later that the hey nah, I'm still out.
Speaker 3: I was asking that.
Speaker 1: Lowers myself stinky, and if it's the homebie, I'm fighting that digging. You ain't tell me. You could have just told me, Bro, you could have got That's like the movie The Wood. Yeah, I'm hot, or best Man best Man Man. Yeah. See, I couldn't do that. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: What would you do if you were more just that?
Speaker 1: Bro? I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all. I'm just saying. This is just me. I'm out. It's like I'm out. It's okay. I'll go play my PlayStation five, get over it, get some money. I like to get money to get over things.
Speaker 3: Money get over things really fast.
Speaker 1: I play the game. You know what I'm saying, I lose my damn mind. If that was Tania, I asked Tannia that ship maybe ten times, man, I said, baby, you know man, I love you girl. Hey look good, Hey, you're talking about it, I said, are we good? Like there's nobody and she ain't even like going out, so I just had to. I still ask everybody in the group chat though y'all know her.
Speaker 5: There's nothing there's nothing wrong with asking. Man, you gotta ask to save yourself the embarrassment. But if you know that security.
Speaker 3: Guard, get back to the security guard, get that clip.
Speaker 1: If she know that security guard, I mean.
Speaker 2: She goes there some what and they start hugging and rocking back listen.
Speaker 5: First of all, I don't think y'all understand how mean security guards are. First of all, so if a security guard softens up to speak to a woman that's with you, be afraid, be very afraid.
Speaker 2: What if she only knows the promoter? Beause?
Speaker 5: Okay, the level is the first entry is do you know the security guard? Then when you go in in do you know the promoter facts?
Speaker 1: Do you know the DJ? Do you know the DJ? You know the host on the mic? Yeah, And this is only for levels. For if a guy is taking a woman serious, I'm not talking about.
Speaker 5: Well it is to me it is high clearance security. If you know the security guard, the security guard knows you red flag or First of all, security guards they don't play. You think they just in the secure in the club.
Speaker 1: You are. They don't care about none of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, you're teaching me because I don't know all you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if a security guard knows knows the lady security guards and they're getting numbers two, okay, they're doing a thing too. And of course we all know the promoters what they in there doing. They ain't in there to promote. I'm not a promoter, but you gotta understand the DJ. But the DJ and the are there to entertain. Our job in the club is more tedious than sitting in a section drink and talking to women all night.
Speaker 1: M H. I like the way this, but I would say this is only if we're casually dating. I'm not. I'm not even worrying about any clearances at the moment. We're just casual. It's cool. This is if I really like you, you really like me, and I possibly see a future with you, then I'm gonna go through these checks. If we're not if that, if we're not on that level, then everything's smooth, like we're not even worried about that. We're just having a good time. This is only for if I really like you, and I don't want to get my feelings hurt. I do not want my feelings hurt. Men, first of all, already have a wall up, So for us to even express ourselves, that's already a step in a direction where we're uncomfortable in. So if I like so, if I like you and I'm professing my love for you, I'm in an uncomfortable space because I don't want my heart broken. So when niggas get their heart broke, that's when they become hoes and we fuck everything moving. So I don't don't want to get into that mode. So don't if I give you my heart, motherfucker, take care of this bitch. This's gonna be hell and goddamn fury, motherfucker if you break it. But it's gonna be some women are gonna say why does it matter? Exactly? And then that's when we're gonna be like, well, I'm own what you own in.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna go knock down my best friend exactly.
Speaker 1: And she's been wanting to give it to me on the whole time. That has happened a long long time ago, and in bad riory time frame, long long time.
Speaker 3: You just labeled your different characters.
Speaker 1: That was bad. Well, my wife knows I was bad. Rari, I told her. I told her, But my wife knows I was I'm a deactivated thought. My wife knows episode on a T shirt, I'm definitely deactivated. Thought. Well, that's that's great that you are deactivated.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but you like you still activated?
Speaker 1: You I get this money, I stay in the house.
Speaker 2: I've seen him in the club before. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: What you see in the club doing.
Speaker 2: I told you what I saw A nice guy.
Speaker 1: I'm a nice guy, a moving I'm a nice y. I don't know the old BT. Y'all don't know the old BT. That's what I'm saying. Pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: What's old.
Speaker 1: I would say when I was bad, BT had to be like twenty three, twenty four, and he was around me and if we were doing everything, man, we was outside. BT was outside with us. Yeah, they had to be outside. BT was outside, y'all.
Speaker 3: Stay booked and busy, yo, but BT.
Speaker 1: Would be booked with us though we would make BT get booked. BT like BT had like the best one of the best alles ever because like be there.
Speaker 2: What's time to be this guy is a wild Give me a nickname.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have I don't have a nickname. Maybe DT the cowboy. The cowboy I thought that was going, Oh my god, the club he had disappeared.
Speaker 2: In the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, that's all I that's how we're giving them.
Speaker 3: Know what to think.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to make up stuff in my head. But I'm like, okay, let's not.
Speaker 1: Know what I would do with I would go get the girls and bring all the girls to the DJO.
Speaker 2: So you round them up.
Speaker 1: I will round the girls up and you have his family just got think disappeared.
Speaker 2: I gotta recruit the girls. That's not bad me making them in my head.
Speaker 1: Now, d was the worst. Come on, let's go. Let's talk about time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can tell what BT is.
Speaker 4: Uncomfortable. He started looking at me like stop it. Please, Can we stop talking about me. I'll want none of my personal stuff out there. But we had we had the pep talk.
Speaker 1: All right, My pep talk is fellas, get on get on board. Valentine's Day is coming up. Getting the plans in motion. Now, don't do no last minute ship. She's gonna appreci She's not gonna appreciate that. She's gonna know you're doing some shit, some ship half assed. She's gonna know if that reservation wasn't set in time, she gonna know that you did a last minute of reservation based off the location of the place that you're at and the time that you got there. You got something good at like seven o'clock. That means you set that reservation in early. So I'm just letting you know, ahead of time, get that Valentine stuff out the way so you can be you know, you canna have a good day. And Lady Box is not a Valentine's Day present, you know what I'm saying, Feel free to give your man something to Okay, box that that box, that vagina that that is not a gift. Okay, let's stop giving it time.
Speaker 2: That's a gift.
Speaker 5: That is okay, Okay, that's the gift he've been waiting and that's the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 3: A gifted a curse.
Speaker 1: Activity with the fucking bar. So yeah, you know, I was just saying Valentine's Day, fellas, don't drop the ball, be on point, get ahead of the game, don't be having it. Don't be out here looking crazy because your lady gonna know, especially if you've got somebody that's a good person in your corner. Do not bullshit Valentine's Day. You know, treat the knights all the time, but you know Valentine's Day, you know, pull out all the stops. Be on time, you know what I'm saying, playing something, Be romantic, my boy, she deserves that ship. We love the pull Hair Pull Air. Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert blog, on to baller alert dot com.