Speaker 1: Welcome to get It to Dutch, a screenwriter's Journey. I'm Mark, I'm Brendan, and we are going to jump right into it because we have an episode for the Ages today and just a little bit we will tell you about our amazing guest, a true Hollywood legend, one of our all time favorites since we were little kids. Man. But first let's get through any new business. I will start, even though I'm not allowed to talk about it, I am putting a budget together on a little something called I can't talk about it. You know what that sounds fine?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean you asked me not to talk about it, but I have a line producer and.
Speaker 3: We told you to not talk about a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. A line producer reviewed my script for ARABORI well, you said he talk about it, but he said there was a lot, So anyway, good point.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 1: But so I got a budget?
Speaker 3: What got the budget?
Speaker 1: It came in at a few hundred million dollars, which means it's oh fucking blockbuster. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 3: That is, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: My friend, she's got a little computer program that runs the numbers and she said that this one sizzled the app So, wow, that's pretty.
Speaker 2: So you broke a computer with how bad your movie is going to be?
Speaker 1: No, it's not bad. It's that she mostly does independent stuff. So I think that whatever spreadsheets she was using it it kind of blew the doors off it. I think that's a good thing. That is a talking about it. Oh, Greg, do you have any new business?
Speaker 3: Well, I do have some new business before we get into this very exciting episode, I guess that has can't wait. Small setback with today we are with finding it?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's the setback?
Speaker 3: So what happened was this I was witnessed observed someone say, caught by duck post post coital with his mother the le.
Speaker 1: Post post coital. This was after after you were cuddling.
Speaker 3: Well, I was so again you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But post post coordal is after the shower, after the showers on like the couch, after the shower, after.
Speaker 2: The cigarette, and then you were pre coil again. So you were kind of gonzo nosing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your underwear. I was rising to the occasion.
Speaker 1: But gonzone nosing that means you've got like a hook a hooked yea.
Speaker 2: But your underwear, So your underwear catches yourself mid thong and benz, it's kind of like so you're kind of bentch so you're not all the way there. But if like the underwear went.
Speaker 3: Away, I wasn't wearing unravel. I wasn't wearing underwear, but I was still gonzo nosing. But that's just the natural.
Speaker 2: You just run a natural gone.
Speaker 3: I run a natural curve.
Speaker 1: You have a hook, yeah, dog leg left or right? You slice her? Or do you hook?
Speaker 3: I call it an nose dive?
Speaker 1: Oh you go down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a gonzo note. Have you ever seen the Muppets? Of course I've seen the Muppet, But Gonsos doesn't go to the left or to the right.
Speaker 1: Got a twisted dick can go any number of directions.
Speaker 2: I call dick John c Riley, mister cellphane no, because he gets a job done.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: He's a great actor.
Speaker 1: He gets You could have picked so many names that were way sexier than John c Ryley.
Speaker 2: Kind of looks like John c Riley, you know.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, anyway, there's been a setback.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what what happened?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Well, when Duck caught us, he was how do I put this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Boy apoplectic? Oh he really really am it? Hard?
Speaker 2: Way to go?
Speaker 1: A what did you do?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, I I'm going to have to rendezvous with him later, maybe on the duck boat, and see if we can work things out. Fortunately for me, things have worked out in a strange way with the widow because it kind of turned out to be a boon financially. The widow paid me off to just keep quiet about the whole thing. Why because she's bound by Dutch's will not to take another lover for ninety days after his death. Otherwise, you know, she'd forego the entire fortune Airgo qui pro quo?
Speaker 1: I see, So this is not great for us one, with the whole duck situation.
Speaker 3: I said, I'll deal with it, okay, some of this boon?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? What kind of boon are you dealing with here?
Speaker 3: It's not nothing?
Speaker 1: Well, what is the sum of it? Mark?
Speaker 3: It was a generous offer. How generous A tidy sum?
Speaker 1: How tidy?
Speaker 3: I'll be quite comfortable.
Speaker 1: Okay. So listen, I'm in a position where I'm trying to get some financing for a major motion picture which we'll have a high rate of which one. I can't say it for everyone, and so I am curious if you are interested in being an investor.
Speaker 3: At this time. I don't think we're looking for that. Who's we me and my fortune?
Speaker 1: It is a fortune? What kind of fortune?
Speaker 3: It's a wad?
Speaker 1: How big of a wad?
Speaker 3: Considerable?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by considerable? Give me a give me something I can hang my hat on.
Speaker 2: Would you say it's a a king's ransom?
Speaker 3: I would say it's a princely sum.
Speaker 2: It's not helping a princess ransom that a king pays off. That might be a pretty good chunk at hick.
Speaker 1: If that's a king's ransom, it would be a princely So if the prince got kidnapped, it's a princely sum.
Speaker 3: It's definitely what a king would pay if a prince got kidnapped, if the prince was his true son.
Speaker 1: How much money do you have?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Just say it, guys, I'm gonna go ahead and jump in here. I just want to remind us that we have a big episode today and we should not be getting into all this.
Speaker 2: It's a really good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us how you ran into the guest.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a story that could only happen in Hollywood. I was out this morning from my usual hot bean water at the Old Coffee Bean, and I happen to run in to one of the greatest actions stars of all time, maybe greatest, maybe the best actor of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's the greatest actor of.
Speaker 3: All time, definitely the best actor of a certain favorite.
Speaker 1: He's the best actor in the best genre. So he's the best actor. I mean, this is a slam dunk, right, he's the best.
Speaker 3: Well, if you haven't guessed it by now, our guest will be Dolphmatics.
Speaker 1: Yes, Dolphmatics. It's legendary action. So I am so incredibly thrilled. Yeah, man, my childhood was spent watching Dolph Maattox dex Fury movie. I got Twelfth Blood, Twelfth Blood two, thirteenth Blood is what they call.
Speaker 3: It, Twelfth Blood three, the Last Drop.
Speaker 1: I think the best one of all of them was when he fought that Russian dog in Twelfth Blood. Five Universal Donor, hasn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: Five movies deep and they're just getting better.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen, It never happens, And I will say, I was on his IMDb page earlier today, from nineteen eight nine to about nineteen ninety seven. He is as good as anyone who's ever made movies. I mean some of the highest grossing.
Speaker 3: Remember super Blood.
Speaker 2: He had the blood of America in him, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could just bleed and bleed and bleed and never die.
Speaker 3: Remember the catchphrase, no one said it better, No one said it at all. But he killed more women in movies than anyone.
Speaker 2: And you know what, back then, it didn't matter because they were bad guys, bad about it.
Speaker 1: What did happen to him? There was like some documentary about.
Speaker 3: It that they fathered a child with Ricky Lake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also heard he pulled the sword on Michael Eisner at a shareholders meeting.
Speaker 1: That I do remember hearing about that.
Speaker 3: What's that kid's name?
Speaker 1: Superior? All of his children have the names of Great Lakes.
Speaker 2: All five of them.
Speaker 3: That's Great Lakes. I mean, he's been keeping a low profile, at least in what he told me at the bean and he but you know, when I talked to him and I kind of told him what we were working on. He apparently wants to make a comeback. He's looking for a reboot for his most famous character, Dex Fury, and so he's coming over today to hear a pitch from us.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. We've been working on this pitch all week and we're all in a complete alignment. One.
Speaker 2: Never has the machine been running as hot and as quick because all of us know this world, we know his voice, and we were humming baby.
Speaker 3: It was easy.
Speaker 1: So we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, Dolph Mattic, we are back, and we are so excited to have a very special guest, the one, the only, mister Dolph Mattic. Thank you for being here.
Speaker 4: Dolph.
Speaker 1: I'm twelve year old me, mind blown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ten year old me, because I'm younger than these guys, but just barely.
Speaker 1: It's so so cool to.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, I just am spacing on everybody's name. What is your name?
Speaker 3: I'm Greg, I'm the one that you met at coffee.
Speaker 1: Being yep, I'm Mark, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I am Brendan got it all right, it's an honor.
Speaker 2: I went as Dex Fury for Halloween for.
Speaker 4: Man, my coffee something. Oh it's all right, Fuck it.
Speaker 3: You don't really want his coffee?
Speaker 4: It's all right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we have you sitting on the weight bench there. Do you like to work out? What do you like to work out?
Speaker 2: I just clearly, Greg, do I like to work out?
Speaker 4: Do I like?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was just trying to tee it up.
Speaker 4: These muscles don't come for free.
Speaker 3: Sweat, So what have you been up to?
Speaker 4: Sweat and blood is what carved this body.
Speaker 1: Do you believe when you lift weights a lot? Really, that's the secret.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing wrong. I need a little bit more of that.
Speaker 3: You've never lifted a weight in your life.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, Greg, I live them all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm working on.
Speaker 4: Why don't we quit sucking each other's dix? What's going on here? Guys?
Speaker 3: Well, we have a great script that we've written for you.
Speaker 1: We think you're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, of course, honoring the tradition of all the great dex Fury movies. This is a new dex Fury vehicle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dex Fury is back, and I think the world is going to be very impressed with how fucking amazing you look. You really do look great.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So should should we see it up?
Speaker 1: Should we get in. I mean, Dolf, it's up to you. Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me just stretch out real quick.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow, all good. Wow. Those are lats, that's what those are.
Speaker 4: These are lats. A lot of people think that's your trap. It's not your trap, it's your lat.
Speaker 1: For the listeners, Dolf is shirtless and he's given us a little rundown on gun show. Maybe we should all take our shirts off out.
Speaker 4: I would put him back on. Okay, just slid him back on.
Speaker 2: Like chicken soup. It's very hot in here, oh, like a can of Campbell's.
Speaker 3: So before we get into it, can you just tell us, like, what's a day in the life of Dolph?
Speaker 4: Look like you know, uh, you know what. Every day is different, man. Today was a tough day for me. I was in a serious auto accident. Yeah. It was like trying to make a left and there's a guy that was in the intersection. He just wouldn't go. So I just t boned him, you know, and I got out him. I got out of my jeep and I just fucking hauled ass. I fled scene on foot. You probably heard some choppers outside at you. Well, that was not me and the chopper. I do know how to fly a chopper, but that was I was being chased, so I just ran, you know, kept running. Uh, slathered my body and face and mud to provide natural camo.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask about though, like super.
Speaker 4: Blood exactly, like super Blood, A lot of the stuff that I do in movies, I ripped that from my real life.
Speaker 2: Really, that's what I love about your movies. Like a Schwartzenegger, I don't believe you met an alien. You I bet you tea boned a guy and covered yourself in mud and ran from some cops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's the guy?
Speaker 4: Oh? I don't know. Yeah, I just fled, you know, I hauled at the thing is man is like I was pissed and I was late. You know, I had to go get an egg sandwich or four, and I was like late, So I just t boned the guy, hauled ass, fled. I ran on over to Freedom Bagels and got something to eat, and then I went and did you know today was squat day? So I just went and did a ton of squatsig.
Speaker 2: Sandwiches up for grabs or that's.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I mean they're all for me. There's four of them, gotcha, But yeah, I'm gonna eat all those.
Speaker 3: Did you make love to Vivical Bolt in real life?
Speaker 4: Or who's ask Greg buddy?
Speaker 1: What the hell? He said?
Speaker 3: Everything was real from the movies.
Speaker 4: You can ask ask again again.
Speaker 3: So I just I guess what I'm wondering is like, did you make love to Vivocable in real life?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 4: Or please say no? I fucked her?
Speaker 1: Whoa the real dirt? Wow?
Speaker 4: This style of dogs we're talking about from behind? Yeah, yeah was consensual. I mean, you know she obviously you know you know, but yeah, so that happens a lot. But anyway, So got in a car accident, fled, went to the breakfast spot Freedom Bagels to get some food, went to do some squats, and then I fucking lost my ATM card. Oh you know, and I was like, I was like so pissed, and I kicked open the doors at the bank and I was like, everybody, get on the fucking floor. Get on the floor. So everybody got down the floor. And then I realized like, oh, I'm not here to like I'm not going to cause a crime. I'm here to just find out whether or not I could get a replacement ATM card. So I was like, sorry, everybody, get up off the floor, put your pants back on. I'm just trying to find if I could get a new ATM card.
Speaker 3: I mean, the card could have been on the floor, so that is probably totally totally so.
Speaker 2: To have them take their pants off too, yeah, no one's going to run after you if they're pantless.
Speaker 4: So it turns out it takes ten business days for them to mail me a new ATM card. So I am, currently you have to snow on cash.
Speaker 2: Well, if you need some cash, I bet Mark's probably gone something later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if do you need cash right now.
Speaker 4: Why don't we do this and then we'll talk about all that. Yeah, right right, anyway, that's that's kind of like.
Speaker 1: A typical day for celebrities.
Speaker 4: Are just like us, No, we're not absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like a really will day. I mean almost two Dare I say felonies?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's think it's worth getting into how they would be categorized.
Speaker 2: I don't think so at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, fair enough. So here we are, like we said, we're so excited about this. We know your movies backwards and forwards, we know your voice, so we're very stoked that you're here. And here's the pitch. Okay, your old friend, Colonel Brigman shows up at this Siberian bar in the middle of nowhere, and inside he finds decks in a cage fighting a fucking bear.
Speaker 2: And dude, you are back on the silver screen and you are jacked right, jacked like like vein vein on top of a vein on top of muscle.
Speaker 4: The new c G I right.
Speaker 1: Just you remember those old he Man characters that were like fucking you know, pumping back down then to the neck. Yeah, you can see it, throbbing, Yes, yeah, that's what we're that's what we're going for, standing there, glistening and throbbing.
Speaker 2: You got this fucking headband on and that's pretty much it. Right. You've got pants on, but they're all ripped up, right because and you also got those like double bullet fucking criss crossy things whatever those and nobody knows bangalleros, so you've got those on even though you don't have a gun. And you're just standing there looking this bear dead in the end.
Speaker 3: And Brigman's there and he's got you know, this little pencil neck dweeb who's from the CIA, and he's like, we got to stop this, and.
Speaker 1: Dex is trading blows with the bear, and finally he gets him in a jiu jitsu arm bar and the bear has no choice but to bite off his own arm. So good, so good, so good.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So Dex picks up the severed bear arm and he just fucking nails him with it, and.
Speaker 4: I hit the bear with his face, yeah yeah, and then the bear like dick slapping Yeah.
Speaker 1: With the bears one. Maybe we're but it changes I think flow some degree.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you fucking smack the barrel with his own dick, and he has this unbelievable amount of respect you. All of a sudden, you two warriors make eye contact and there's this amazing understanding between the two of you, and the bear submits.
Speaker 1: And then Brigman tells you that your old war buddies were captured and he needs your help getting them back, and then you know we're off. What do you think just the opening, I mean, it's like welcome back experience. It's some of our most inspired really is.
Speaker 4: The bear is the bear like an American bear, Russian Russian Russian bear, So you kind of like, don't feel for it, and what why Why am I in the cage? Like who would who would have put me in a cage?
Speaker 1: I think under your own volition. You went in there to fight the bear for money. It's kind of this kind of like a.
Speaker 2: Local hero, you know. I don't know what the Russian word is for, like bear fucker or something, but everyone's like betterfucker, betterfucker.
Speaker 4: They're calling me a bear fucker.
Speaker 1: In a good way. I think that's probably a good thing. They like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not going to fuck a bear.
Speaker 1: No, it's to you.
Speaker 4: I'm not asking, I'm telling you, I'm not whatever. I don't know, guys and more thinking about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Not that hot on the bear or the just the bear. It's not just the bear, it's kind of the whole thing. Feels kind of like I don't want to like be a dick about this, but it feels like kind of played out.
Speaker 2: I was thinking this, you know, it.
Speaker 4: Just feels like stuff that I've seen before. He's it's like in the cage, like a guy in a cage, you know, with like an animal. You know that he's going to like fight or fuck, like either way. It just feels like.
Speaker 2: I feel like we can rewrite the whole. Yeah, we should just write the whole thing. But you know, anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Think there's some good parts.
Speaker 4: And what is why is Brigman there?
Speaker 2: He's your guy if you can't have a dicks remove?
Speaker 4: But why why can't we? Why don't we?
Speaker 3: Good point?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Maybe we kill right away, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean? Like what if? What if instead if it opens with like Brigman like blowing his head off? Wow? You know that's something like he's on vacation with his like family and his wife and they're like at a fancy dinner, you know, and he gets up to make a toast to everybody, and it starts off super normal and like kind of sweet, and then he just pulls out like a gun and blows his head off. Whoa.
Speaker 3: We could call it dextery a hole in the head.
Speaker 1: That's good something we need, We need a title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all this time we spent together and then just but then we don't have to worry about Brigman's decks when he's on his own off the chain.
Speaker 4: Because then it's like more lines for me to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. That good point. What are the consequences? I mean, does that tie in that Brigman, this this? You know, he's like, we.
Speaker 3: Don't really need well, there's so much like doesn't want Brigman. We definitely don't need Brigman.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not gonna, you know, be There's other people that can like be in movies besides Yes, yeah, yeah, I get that. I totally get that.
Speaker 4: It's just you guys know General Mike Flynn. Yeah, really is a good friend of mine, like a good friend, and he was he was texting me as saying that he's always wanted to be in movies really like always wanted to be in movies.
Speaker 1: General Mike Flynn, General Mike Flynn, who was part of the.
Speaker 4: Team American Hero and Legend. Yeah. Yeah, so he's a good he's like a super cool guy, like funny as fuck.
Speaker 2: Great actor that doesn't come across.
Speaker 4: A great actor really and like strong, like ripped. You can't tell a lot because he's always wearing like you know, he wears his shirt a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. I mean instead of Colonel Brigman, we've got General Mike Flynn.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe we could write some pages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he's I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I actually have an idea for something that I've been working on. I printed out copies. If he goes, wow this really wow?
Speaker 1: Look at this?
Speaker 4: If you guys wanted to.
Speaker 3: A lot and they're highlighted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I got everybody's name.
Speaker 3: What's your name, Megan, I'm Greg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I highlighted your part. Okay, and there it is.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm Flinn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh this mind is highlighted. His potato sack. Yeah, oh, because I look like a potato sack.
Speaker 4: That's right. Oh are you guys cool to just jump right in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm nearer even take.
Speaker 4: A ship or take a pastern and then.
Speaker 3: No, no, you can't hear any way. The toilet doesn't flush.
Speaker 1: Doesn't wow your toilet?
Speaker 4: Your toilet does not flush?
Speaker 3: His doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Does? You have to do you mind.
Speaker 4: If I go take a ship in your toilet?
Speaker 1: Real quick? I mean the thing is, you would be better if you.
Speaker 4: Shop better in a toilet that does not flush. It just like relaxes me because I get nervous about the water going up my bum hoole. So it doesn't if it doesn't flush. If I know in advance that the toilet's not going to flush. I don't get nervous.
Speaker 1: So you stay sitting and then flushes. And that's the part. Use it like. I don't like it. It makes me nervous because then I got to call the landlord and he's either way.
Speaker 4: Man up to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Was it bad?
Speaker 4: If I say no, I'll tell you what, I'll go do it, and then you decide whether or not I should do it.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're back and appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Boy, where were we?
Speaker 1: It's been a minute?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, so we have these Yeah, we get off route.
Speaker 1: I'm going to light a match a candle. Okay, all right, yeah, let's let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's do Is everybody cool with the sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's good.
Speaker 1: I think it's mixing in a in a more productive way.
Speaker 4: Don't tell anybody that I took a ship in your office. Like, edit this part out so that people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll definitely edit this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you know what, Let's charge ahead and uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it. I cannot wait to read this, all right.
Speaker 4: I just got a real quick put some baby boil on my lips so that when I'm talking, my lips don't get all stuck together.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Here we go sunrise, the sound of a chopper is heard, and slowly the choppers blades slash into view. The chopper flies over a broken city. Decks gazes out the window. It burned out cars, abandoned warehouses, covered in graffiti. It looks like a war zone, a hell on Earth. It's not until a large, pointing monument comes into view that we realize this is Washington, d C. Dex's chopper lands in a swirl of dust and he exits. He's hustled by a pair of guards to a nearby hangar. At the far end of the hangar is General Mike Flynn, a great patriot. Next to him is George Bundy, a career Special Forces guy, tough as they come. As Dex approaches, Flynn steps forward.
Speaker 3: There he is morning. Decks, Sir, this is George Bundy. He's in charge of this opera.
Speaker 1: Dex nods and shakes his hand.
Speaker 2: Thank you, General, I've been looking forward to meeting you. Wow, those are some pretty great muscles you have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I've been bigger.
Speaker 2: That's hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Bundy pats and Dex's biceps.
Speaker 2: Wow, what I wouldn't give for a pair of Howarzer's like that? Tell me, Dex, what's your secret?
Speaker 4: That's easy. It's called gunt Muscle Bomb. It's a proprietary blend of nutrients and minerals that I develop myself. It's designed to boost testosterone and increase overall muscle mass while also giving you more confidence in social situations.
Speaker 2: Well, it definitely works. Can I try some?
Speaker 4: Sorry, sir, this strong stuff. I can't risk it falling into the wrong hands. GMB would turn even the world's biggest weakling into the ultimate alpha male.
Speaker 2: I completely understand you hold onto that stuff, Dex, but if you ever decide to sell it, you let me know.
Speaker 4: Ah, we'll do, sir, Dex.
Speaker 3: How much do you know about January sixth?
Speaker 4: Not much? From what I understand, ANTIFA and the leftist at digitators masqueraded as regular conservatives to tarnish President Trump.
Speaker 2: Fraid not decks and TIFA had nothing to do with it. Those were our guys in there, at least some of them were.
Speaker 4: Wait, I don't understand you sparked an insurrection.
Speaker 2: Yes, but not for the reasons you think.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of harp decks.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, unless you're talking about the high frequency active auroral research program.
Speaker 3: That's right, directed energy, mind control, and Layman's terms, a brain laser, the most powerful weapon ever created created?
Speaker 4: Is that what you said? I thought it was just a pipe dream, like flying cars are a drinkable deodorant.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately not. We found out it's real as hell, and the deep State has been using it on American citizens for decades, controlling our thoughts, decks, controlling our actions. They're shaping reality. You think Trump lost.
Speaker 4: That election, Damn right, he did. I read all about it in the newspaper.
Speaker 2: What if I told you that President Trump won every state by hundreds of thousands of votes.
Speaker 4: That you were crazy?
Speaker 3: Not crazy, That's what happened. It's the brain laser that wants you to think otherwise.
Speaker 4: Geez.
Speaker 2: Last year we discovered as being kept in the last place anyone would ever think to look, Capitol Hill.
Speaker 4: This makes so much sense. January sixth was just a small part of a much bigger plan.
Speaker 2: You remember those guys rummaging through the offices and poking through desks.
Speaker 4: They were doing recon.
Speaker 1: Flann hands decks. A photo of a smiling Patriot with his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk, whoa deck sits down his mind reeling.
Speaker 4: Are you telling me the Deep State's mind control laser is locked in Nancy Pelosi's office and I have to go on the most dangerous mission of my whole life to break in and get it out.
Speaker 2: And the fate of the entire world depends on your success.
Speaker 1: Wowoa, that's just a taste.
Speaker 4: That's just a taste. Yeah, that's a taste.
Speaker 2: The taste is in my mouth and it is good.
Speaker 4: Give me your honest react actions. I'm not going to kick anyone's ass, totally honest.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot to work with so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a quick question, and I don't want this to be a speed bump. But this is Is this a belief of yours or are you making fact commentary or it's a fact fact? Yeah? Yeah, it's a fact.
Speaker 4: Huh. I mean this is an accepted fact, not in dispute.
Speaker 2: Well yes, Well, when it comes to that, I have a few questions. Is gunt muscle bomb real? And do you sell it?
Speaker 4: It is real? I do sell it, but I cannot sell it to you. Okay, I would be a waste of the product. It's in limited supply, and to be honest with you, it's only for people that are serious. You got to get serious. Yeah, to buy it? We vet we vet every customer.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have live operators that take the call and before we take your credit card number, we've like, we vet you.
Speaker 2: Is there a way for me to prove that I am serious? I am serious as that turd sitting in the toilet right now, that I would use it to its full potential.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. Okay, but the gunt muscle bomb is just a small part of the story.
Speaker 1: And I think what I'm a little curious about is the idea of a brain laser. What do we want the audience to believe in terms of the reality asking them to it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean because Mark asked too many of is like, you know, kind of mark stupid questions. I think we should remember that Mark, there's a big part of America that might, you know, be open to a big movie like this and that we can get away from the coastal elite stuff.
Speaker 1: Just if we're going to take a poll, are you into I don't. I'm not political, so I'm Brandon how about you? Are you?
Speaker 2: I think the big question is do you think if I use the bomb that I'd have a heart attack or something.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't worry so much about your involvement with the gun bomb right right, right? What I would think about for you guys, do you have the bandwidth for this type of project? Yes, that's a great and also it's a two part question if you don't mind. Also the second part is do you like money?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Love money?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's maybe yeah when.
Speaker 4: You think about it. That's what this also entails, is you guys making a lot of money. Yeah, if you want to partner up.
Speaker 1: And you raise a great question, the first one, because there we do have a lot of projects, a lot of irons in the fire.
Speaker 3: There are too many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd take get rid of them. And we're doing this now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's something to talk about. You've giving us a lot to think about. Yeah, what's your deal?
Speaker 4: Mark? Just just like your energy is like super negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's just them. These guys know. I'm I'm just sort of more of a more breaks and they're more gas.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. Yeah, I'm gonna do a little demo on you. Right now, I'm gonna give you some free gunt bomb. Oh, I'm gonna rub it in.
Speaker 1: I'm less interested.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna rub it in around your your biceps and your traps. Okay, and then you tell me, you tell me, how does that feel?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 1: It's so lucky, wheezing tricep. That's enough.
Speaker 4: You smell that. That's mint. That's a real mint.
Speaker 2: It's like mint and seaweed.
Speaker 1: There's so much just yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's the kind of thing you know, if you let that seep in, that can help motivate you. Yeah, your writing and creativity is there?
Speaker 1: Is there a box? This thing doesn't have any writing on it.
Speaker 4: Some of the ingredients are written in foreign languages.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Well, this has been something.
Speaker 2: This is thank you so much, the best day of my life.
Speaker 1: Has a lot to think about. Yeah, and we'll be in touch. We have a PostScript to what you've just heard. This is two weeks after Dolph Maddox was here in the apartment. And yes, it was a thrill ride.
Speaker 3: It really was.
Speaker 2: They'll smell him.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it was it was cool to meet a legend of Hollywood. I think we can all agree with you know, we had a few minor hiccups, and we can talk about some of the notes we might have had about the script, but overall, very very cool.
Speaker 2: So awesome.
Speaker 3: And I've been texting him for the last two weeks and have not heard back.
Speaker 1: Radio silence is really what we're feeling on this one. And didn't you say you ran into him at the coffee Bean?
Speaker 3: I ran into him. He was leaving the coffee bean on his one wheel, and he kind of acted like he didn't know me, which I was like, well, that's pretty weird because I've smelled the insides of you. But the only thing that I wonder is if you know, once we kind of had a moment to step back and really look at the pages that he had, you know, maybe it's just not the right maybe it's not the right fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be honest, I sold my values out pretty quick. Yeah, I mean when you're kind of looking into the sun. Yeah, it's hard not to just say whatever he says is cool. And it was an amazing star and.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of charisma.
Speaker 3: I want to remind people, if you're a Hollywood aspiring Hollywood actor that you know, learning what values you can sell and what you can't is important, and most of the time you can sacrifice everything, and in this case we couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on the news. I guess he showed up in Moscow with a bunch of Russian bikini babes and free samples of gunt muscle bomb.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, apparently that's what's getting all those Russian prisoners to fight and rub it on them and they go.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets that bomb except me.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't know. You tried it, Mark, You have a nasty rash on my arm and it's actually smaller than my right arm.
Speaker 2: Now, oh yeah, so it works the other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hurts. I can't lift it. Wow, it looks like it gone into the doctor.
Speaker 3: Yet it looks like an insurance overcooked noodle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like one. So that's the Dolf update. And I think we dodged a bullet. I'm going to be on it.
Speaker 3: I love that scene where he dodges a bullet though in his script.
Speaker 2: And we call the movie dodge a bullet. That's Stspury dodged.
Speaker 1: We're not doing the movie right all right, Well.
Speaker 2: I guess the end thing is always meet your heroes, but be ready for them to be human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and celebrities, they're not like us.
Speaker 2: They are definitely not like us.
Speaker 1: I think he committed two felonies. He admitted through it on the time. Well until next time. It's lights, camera action but for writing.