Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Hey, horror Hive, we are coming to the wet coast.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm doing my love dance. If you can't see, I'm glad they can't. You a hater. Our first stop.
Speaker 3: September seventh, we're gonna be at the Neptune Theater in Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 2: In Seattle, and we have not been there ever before in life, So get your tickets and pull up.
Speaker 1: We want to see if they even got hoes in Seattle, Vinnie does.
Speaker 3: Then September ninth, we are going to be at Bimbo's in San Francisco. We're really excited because we know a lot of y'all been traveling to Los Angeles to come and see us, and even our Seattle horror Hive has been coming like to La to come see us.
Speaker 1: So we're hype for that.
Speaker 2: And by the way, one moment, if you are in San fran there are less than fifty tickets left to that show.
Speaker 1: VP is sold out.
Speaker 2: So if you are in San Francisco and Goodld weren't sure if you wanted to pull up, just know you need to get your tickets because it is definitely due to solo.
Speaker 3: Tickets are also limited in Los Angeles at the Palace Theater. This is going to be our final tour, y'all. Make sure you come and see us. That's on September fourteenth, And the next day we're gonna be in Phoenix. Never been there before either.
Speaker 2: I've been to Phoenix because y'all know there's a football team there. Go sorry, sorry, go ahead at the crank.
Speaker 1: At the Creston Ballroom.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go to hoorhive dot com and get your tickets now. Okay, And before we start this episode, I need you to breathe in yet again.
Speaker 1: And breathe out.
Speaker 2: Welcome host to another episode of Harvard Blad.
Speaker 1: This is y'all. Are you practicing for San France? Breathing? Breathe out?
Speaker 3: That's a san't at the Bay? Isn't that? That's isn't that you got served? How is that not the best?
Speaker 4: So that?
Speaker 1: Look? Where's the it is from?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Are your niggas in the bay fuck with that ship? Do they? Because they be crumping right now.
Speaker 3: I'm the fucking Hollywood bitch. Now they'd be like shouting out to Bay. And then they played a little song and breathe in, breathe out. As the song, I don't know why what it is?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Well, y'all, that's weezy. I'm Mandy, and I don't know what the fuck? What do I ever know what she's talking about? But then the music, this is the song. I didn't know you know what you're talking about? Bitch now making us breathe yes, because listen, I am in my healing journey currently.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll start with a quick catch up.
Speaker 2: I am actually going to be getting a sex and relationship coach because this god damn celibacy.
Speaker 1: Journey right now like hit a scary, scary high.
Speaker 2: So I went to the sex club to celebrate the owner's birthday. And this was my first time in the sex club since breaking up, since all the things and I ended I ended up going, and I just I love the community at Susia, a little bit of the try, but being there wasn't traumatic.
Speaker 1: Just no I did.
Speaker 2: I ended up leaving bawling in tears. Now I don't know if it was the shrooms or the trauma. I don't know what it was, but basically, there was this really handsome guy there and I was like ooh. You know, we started talking. He was really thoughtful and asking what I wanted, and I was like, oh, I'm just watching tonight. Somehow I did agree then to say, okay, I'll do a massage, and bro my whole body just like clenched up, like it's never clenched up before at the thought of a man giving me a massage, and so I like just grab my bag.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm gonna go upstairs.
Speaker 2: Bitch went upstairs, grabbed my bag, saw Luis, and bitch just fell into his arms and just started bawling, crying, And I was like, oh nah, this was like, this is like some real shit. I've been like going down the rabbit hole of like narcissust and what I was experience sing with the breakups for intentional, the love bombing, the like making us argue around big moments of my life. I said that right after ABM, right after my Revolt stuff, right when I started my MTV show, when we went on tour with those four shows, every time something really big was happening, that's around the time he.
Speaker 1: Would break up with me or we would get into an argument.
Speaker 2: And so I've been unfortunately going down this list of things, and I was like, I'm like questioning my whole self. I don't trust myself. I don't trust men, and every time I talk about it, I want to cry, and I don't. I didn't want to bring it up and cry.
Speaker 1: But it's like.
Speaker 4: This selfsy I know, like I joke about it a lot, and I'm like to a place where I literally I don't know myself and I literally can't even think of a man coming near me, of having sex, of dating.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to men. I don't trust him.
Speaker 2: But then also I just feel like I don't trust myself to even ask man what I want.
Speaker 1: And this show is gonna get so hard during this journey.
Speaker 2: And I don't think my therapist is someone She's like really logical and helps me through my relationships like in work and friendships and family, but I don't think she has what like to talk about this, Like, bro, I'm sexual as fuck. I would hump a couch if I could, you know, And so to be in a place where I can't is like.
Speaker 1: It's really scary, you know, that's really good.
Speaker 3: When I got cheated on by old Day, he used to say things to me in jest about how I wasn't really gay, Like he would say shit to me like that, like and this is after he cheated, after I found out like all this fuck this girl to night and I would say no, and he'd be like, I knew you weren't really that gay.
Speaker 1: Da da da.
Speaker 3: He was gas buying you and a fucking other women. And I would like be like, where we fucked all these bitches together? I had of this before you, like that I was like in love with and dated seriously. And he would really make me upset because not in the way of people joking like bitch, you ain't gay, but like for real, somebody that I had these sexual experiences with women. I used to love being with women, and I'm like, damn you fucking room. Oh wow, I can think of that now you when I think about other women in threesomes.
Speaker 1: In you, it's ruined.
Speaker 3: He weaponized it a bit, and it was terrible because I felt just hearing you say like I used to hunt the couch, I used to be so sexual, like it almost ruined women for me for a while.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well he ruined men right now.
Speaker 2: Cause bitch, I'm like, fuck God, I'm niggas. I don't want to talk to nobody.
Speaker 3: And this is why, like when you see like wives with knives and shit, you'd be like, oh, bitch, I ain't gonna hold you. I like, I've been trying not to watch those shows.
Speaker 2: Cause bitch, I get it, Like I couldn't imagine a nigga pulling up in my shit fucking another bitch of my shit, Like mind you. I found out about the women later, and I'm non monogamous, so where he fucked up my betrayal and that I've clearly watched him have sucks with other women.
Speaker 1: So it was the lying and going around my boundaries.
Speaker 2: But then like I'm looking into it and I'm like, did this nigga even really like me? Like narcissists don't really love, They don't know how to the way he would say I would trigger his jealousy and things like that. They're envious the people they seek women that unfortunately are better than that.
Speaker 1: And I'm my god.
Speaker 3: People might listen and be like, there's no way that he was like consciously thinking about doing that, and it's not that they're.
Speaker 2: Consciously thinking about it. Wait, I need to tell you the biggest thing I.
Speaker 1: Found out, But the way he's trying to seek sympathy. Is do you know how much this I told you he was a liar? Bro, he's lying telling people he beat cancer.
Speaker 3: That's how fucking much of a psychopath.
Speaker 1: This nigga is like, so cause he's bald.
Speaker 2: When I'm talking to the bro never went through So when I'm talking to when I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking to at the such club, he's like, you know, like he's been through a him.
Speaker 3: God was like, hey, I said, I said, he's been through a lot.
Speaker 1: Girl, let's call him block.
Speaker 3: I say, he's been through a lot. What has he been through? He said, well, you know, he just be cancer.
Speaker 1: Let's said that. Bro, let me block. He blot. No, there's no way, Iday, I'm calling from college. There's no way I would call him. There's no way.
Speaker 2: I like, it's probably even y'all would probably going up bit just sh like this.
Speaker 1: He said he'd beat cancer.
Speaker 2: I let that nigga, I said, bitch, but we only been broke up for five months?
Speaker 3: So when did he get cancer and beat it? Because he never had it? I say, he oh, he's a liar.
Speaker 1: He beat cancer.
Speaker 3: He beat cancer, And in here, I'm not gonna lie. This is my biggest health scare lie.
Speaker 1: I think I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Bro, how do you tell me you be cancer? And you know my best friend literally beat cancer.
Speaker 1: Well you didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: You are here using that lie, and it's like, oh, you're like you're like fucked up in the head. You're like really fucked up in the fucking head, and you probably don't know it because what since you fucking bitches that listened to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I hope they send you this fucking minute mark because you were a fucking psycho. You're so crazy. But I'd be so embarrassed hearing someone say this to me publicly.
Speaker 3: You're fucking weirdo, and see you come up and tell you how fucking weird Joe little raggedy ass is. Oh, he's gonna report this to YouTube, bitch, No, this is embarrassing, bro.
Speaker 1: He's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I'm embarrassed that I fucking thought this figga was my soul may yuck, disgusting.
Speaker 1: This is the best tea that you get, bitch? Is that not disgusting?
Speaker 3: No, it's the best tea because you laughing, because that ship is disgusting?
Speaker 1: Is that here? Loving on? A man? I could do some l Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: It's what wasn't really funny, like it's tea the ship that happened where I think the worst thing he did you was y'all played with.
Speaker 1: Girl a bitch that he was sheting on me with.
Speaker 3: That was really bad. And to me that wasn't funny. It was just like, oh my god, oh my god, this is funny, bro, and this is this is mind you You know, someone crystal beat cancer at my own died from cancer. Bro.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be laughing. It's not funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 3: But but that means, oh you this up the line some time.
Speaker 1: He picked the kind that's old black nigga. I'm gonna tell everyone, can you be coly cancer? That's why you like? How can we get this nigga arrested? Listen?
Speaker 2: Oh I want him arrested. I need liars to be able to go the fuck to jail.
Speaker 1: I don't know him and Mariah Mills. Bro need to be in the same soul. See and now you really embarrassed me, bitch?
Speaker 2: Why not you saying this nigga showing up like the bitch that was so sad that she got cheating all by Zion, big ass Williamson.
Speaker 1: I mean he's just.
Speaker 2: Like, Bro, I hate it, like and I also know if he watches this, there's like power that they get from knowing that they can hurt someone.
Speaker 1: So Bro, I'm so I'm fucked up.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do think no Tino shade because you can't see it now because you're in it. When you're when you're seeing someone go through a breakup, it's like, oh my god, because all they do is talk about it NonStop. There's actually an episode of Sex in the City that made me think of you recently and.
Speaker 1: I felt, yeah, you you never changed.
Speaker 3: Harry is sitting with her friends talking about Big and they're like, yo, like we're done listening.
Speaker 1: You have to get a therapist.
Speaker 3: And I was like, damn, I remember, like I hit this point and I know a lot of people listening to me and me like, she's talking about that nigga again. But it's like really hard because you don't catch yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh no. So that's the part I.
Speaker 2: Brought this up, y'all will actually love I'm not going to be bringing him up because the part to.
Speaker 1: Me, no, if you find out something else to talk, she wanted to be.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 2: No to me, It's like I realized, and that's why I'm getting the Sex and Relationship coach is because every time I talk about him now, I'm like, I'm more and more embarrassed, but I'm crying and I'm like, when I don't talk about it, I've realized, I'm just putting myself into work.
Speaker 1: I think we go through the break up.
Speaker 3: They say you go through the grieving period when you cry, then you get angry then and you're like, your fuck nigga city girl, like you probably just have been doing these you're doing this.
Speaker 1: I started with the other one.
Speaker 2: I thought nigger than the nigga and went right back to fucking my old niggas and then felt empty inside.
Speaker 1: It's hard, No, it's really hard.
Speaker 3: And also like winter's time, Like going through a breakup in the winter's tough.
Speaker 1: Bit you just oh, bitch, I'm about to come out next summer with abs.
Speaker 2: I'm the gym, about to be my boyfriend. I'm about to be at bar class, I'm about to be doing my yoga.
Speaker 1: Shit. That's what I did. Like even my friend was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, you're you're going through this, You're healing now we should go do aahwatcha. I said, oh no, bitch, I'm crying sober like, but I'm drinking coffee crying.
Speaker 1: I'm not ready to go through a trip like I mean, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I'm a close friend of mine that does these like really like you gotta turn your phone over, like Elon Musk is there type ayahuasca And they've been inviting me for like maybe a last year or two.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Because there's one in Peru and there's one in Florida. Actually, so there's two. There's another one. I'll tell you I'm going to. But basically, they just put all these rich and famous people in a room and fucking shake it out of them and make them do like some kind of frequency with their voice, and it's like three days of NonStop shit. But I will say this, when listening to it, I was like, I don't think I'm ready. I think the biggest fear in my life right now is losing a parent, and like my parents are fine, but like I don't really Like I don't have kids, I don't have a husband, money straight, so I feel like.
Speaker 1: What could be the worst thing that can happen to me? So I'm always scared of that.
Speaker 3: If I see a number that like calls me and I don't know what it is, I have to answer it. I don't care what I'm doing. I always think something's wrong, and I have this looming fear of like something bad happening, which is really terrible because you should be living in the moment and enjoying life, and especially when things are good. But like, when things are good, that's what I do. I'm like, WHOA, what's next? What problem solving do I have to do? So I feel like everything else in my life can be fixed. I feel like if I get fat, I work out or suck it out. I'm a single, I could just fucking travel and live life and I'll meet another nigga. But like that scares me because I'm like really scared of being an.
Speaker 1: Orphan, like because that's it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I have no siblings, so I think that like ayahuasca will maybe uncover something too deep and I'm not ready for it yet. Oh that's also the same hot take before we get into sex stuff, because I actually have a really fun outline. But my take, what my hot take is that therapy is not that great all the time.
Speaker 1: Hm, I think that sometimes okay, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I shout into the black attack and that word in charl Mane who loves therapy, But I don't necessarily know if it's always good. I think therapy teaches us the tools and practicing and what to do, and it also is really good for communication. I think you've gotten better at communicating to therapy. I think like I become a better listener in therapy. I've been able to look inward because I'm a pisces. I feel like I'm so email that sometimes I can't see outside myself, and therapy probably helped me with that the best.
Speaker 1: But sometimes it's almost like.
Speaker 3: Chiropractor where they say sometimes they can fuck you up more. Sometimes I think i'd be feeling okay. Therapy gets me on a spiral for the day that I didn't think I was about to be.
Speaker 2: But it has to do with what you talked about, though, right, Not always that though okay.
Speaker 3: Like I remember recently I had a call in therapy, like not I recent that this year and we were doing like a touch base on things in my work life. Something really pissed me off about work that I didn't give a fuck about because they were like following up about it, and I had resolved that issue with that person at that particular gig, everything was better and they were Basically I can't explain it. I just think therapy isn't always the answer when you're not in dire straits, because sometimes dumping emotionally dumping became such a habit with therapy that you may end up carrying it on. You want to talk about your therapy session after it. It's just too much and so right now in this moment, I just don't really maybe and I know people listening may think I do, especially for that fear that I said I have, But what therapy was doing a little bit to me was making me more fearful instead of just being with my parents and enjoying the time.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking way.
Speaker 3: Too deep, like why am I making this feel like I have to prepare for something that's non existent? Like I don't know. But anyway, that's just my hot take. Y'all argue about it in the comment. I also got some new dick. Oh it was it was good the way.
Speaker 1: You just said it didn't Maybe, given mid and we are on t vanilla shit, I don't know if it was bad it was bad.
Speaker 3: Your response, bro, I sing after good, dick, you you come in here and be.
Speaker 1: Like y'all his niggas. Dick was all big. Oh my god, oh I just a little the way you just need a second time.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 1: The street was good, the head was good, it was late night. We were.
Speaker 3: So the vanilla ship this week is she was me.
Speaker 1: I think I think there's redemption there.
Speaker 3: Well, you should give him a second try. I am do it for me. At this point, Ash, you look like you just really want to give a second.
Speaker 1: Try because he looked good. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. It's so bad. But even though you about to show me, we don't have the same type. Bitch you notice, don't you look like you got good? Dude? Do not my type? Fucking fine bitch, so not my tie.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, this is the New York Posts vanilla ship this week. This came out like a week ago. This shit is so insane. My wife has a terminal illness. She wants sex with her ex one last time. A heartbroken husband says his wife's dying wish was to sleep with her ex. He posted this on Reddit two years ago. An anonymous man alleged his wife of a decade had nine months to live, so basically being in those last nine months, he felt destroyed. In quotes, We've been together for a decade. I don't know what life is without her. I don't know what I'm gonna do when she's gone. I've been doing my best to make the last days of her life good and grant whatever wish.
Speaker 1: Is the fuck her.
Speaker 3: He explained that his wife would need a wheelchair for four or five months, and then she would be bedridden if she didn't decline quicker than that. To add to the man's sadness over losing his wife, she asked him if she could be with the most physically compatible lover she's ever had Recently, she sat me down and told me one of the last things she wanted to do was have sex with a previous partner.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was shocked, asked her why the fuck she would want that.
Speaker 3: She basically thinks that her most physically compatible, sat satisfying lover was him. She gave a whole monologue about how sex sometimes it's just physical and how emotionally fulfilling sex is with me, but it was bullshit. Get to that point, then he said, I'm left with this. Do I deny my dying wife a wish for my own ego or let her fuck another man who she feels was way better. I'm so pissed off and betrayed that she asked this of me, and I feel like I'm put in a position where I have to say yes because she's dying. I don't know what I'm gonna say. I'm so hurt that sex with an essex was that good. She needs to do it once before she dies. If her dying wish was to murder a child, we would we grant that wish. How about going to safari and hunting dangered animal or rob a bank?
Speaker 1: Is he comparing He is not comparing martyr to her going a point, This is a closer.
Speaker 3: Dying wishes aren't free passes for shit behavior. If she's committed to this course of action, the relationship is over. And if she could die alone in a hospice or with her fuck boy, then let her do it.
Speaker 1: You know what, I want to meet this woman.
Speaker 2: If she ain't on the other side yet, but she is, she's on the other side.
Speaker 1: And we don't we don't have an update. Well, let me tell you, no shout out to that lady.
Speaker 3: Get honest, she said, before I leave, I'm gonna get the orgasm.
Speaker 1: I won't. I'm not gonna lie. Let me ask you. That would kill me. You're married, you're with somebody that request would kill you. Get no pun I'm sorry to be dead together, and they would kill me.
Speaker 3: Because so I'm just thinking about, oh god, see this is morbid and funny, this is really okay. She has nine months to live, right. So when my aunt was dying, it was like I remember my mom would get angry with her a lot, because you know, when you're dying, like you feel and this is only from what I've read, like how we how many people?
Speaker 1: How we know?
Speaker 3: I've read a lot about like people when they're dying or they're like slowly deteriorating, they get so mad about life. And so my aunt would have to clean up first sometimes help her walk through these things.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine.
Speaker 3: I'm wiping a nigga ass and you want someone else to fuck it?
Speaker 1: You got some god bare of nerves? How bad? How that hell to roll you out?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I'll take it if you love the person and well, you do want to stay on the wheel and they die out.
Speaker 2: I mean if they got money, you don't know, not everybody will got money, bitch, and they married, so she probably he probably actually gonna get some of her debt too.
Speaker 3: You gotta like do the debt and all that. So to me, your ego would piss you off. Then he wants some other pussy while he dying. But I think if you care about someone the way we even just talked about how we've had threesomes with our partners, you want to go have sex because you dying back and then during those nine months you dying, I'm gonna be getting ready to talk to somebody else to replace you because you about to die.
Speaker 1: So go fuck this woman that you want to fuck.
Speaker 3: The only thing I'm thinking of if my ex, or like if someone I loved was dying and they were like, yo, I want to go out dinner with my ex.
Speaker 1: I want to spend time with them before I'm gone. Like so that's okay. I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If I new sex happened from there, if they straight up was like I need that pussy, I would be so what the fuck is in this magic pussy?
Speaker 1: You know? What's crazy? Go why you know that crazy?
Speaker 3: Hold on now, I'm not thinking of my partner. If I was told I had none musk to live, I know the dick I'm going I know dick. I won't what's your dick? Bits twenty four to seven, I'm getting hospital dick.
Speaker 2: I know the dick that I want. If I was going out and I said, let me make sure.
Speaker 3: I go out with a bang, you know what's crazy too. I have amazing sex with BDD, like amazing, but I would even say his dick is bigger than hospital dick, which is nuts. Oh wow, but hospital dick specifically, we were just so in love that I think about that plus the crazy sex. Okay, I can't replicate that feeling with anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't even replicate that.
Speaker 2: That love was not the same the feeling like and yes, my ex we definitely had the best sex.
Speaker 3: Over all, but I know I was also in love with So what I do know though, is twenty seven got that bank, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Going out that nigga. Gonn have the bank me?
Speaker 3: You know how they might have the best dick in the world. Who I was watching the Zeus Network. Okay, here we go, I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: You should be dog. If y'all want a gag.
Speaker 3: Kris Shaun Rock and Blue Face as show it's so bad that it's good.
Speaker 1: You see, blue Face got the best thing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me tell you why. So they arguing in the kitchen. Right, she's smoking weed while pregnant.
Speaker 1: It's so bad.
Speaker 3: But literally, he was saying that her success is because of him. She's like, that's not true. That's my destiny, and he goes, who the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is you? Destiny child? Bitch that she was so f funny.
Speaker 3: All the destiny shit anyway, one of the things that happened, they were on a lie detector.
Speaker 1: Actually it's the same lie detector guy that did me on Fuse. He must do everybody.
Speaker 3: So basically she keeps failing when it comes to fucking other niggas.
Speaker 1: If she's had a three son.
Speaker 3: Then he goes to have the biggest dick you ever seen, and she was like, yes, and it was true.
Speaker 1: Am I the best sex you ever had? Yes? And he asked her like two or three times and then I'm like, damn, and you.
Speaker 3: Tattooed this nigga her throat and high brow and put the tooth on the tooth, bitch, I ain't even gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I don't want no dick like that.
Speaker 2: I don't want no I say, I don't got no no, no, no, no no. When I tell you I don't want no dick like that, like twenty four seven dick already maybe like.
Speaker 3: You could get it all the time, bitch. I was tired at work, like I was going to Jersey before I had to go to.
Speaker 1: Times Square for the dick. That shit is crazy. What are we doing anything better than that? Nigga? Oh fuck?
Speaker 3: The only reason I think I might so hospital dick was so good bruh, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Alex used to laugh at me. He's like, what you doing?
Speaker 3: Ride my bike going and get that dick because it was cod b it was so fucking good. I was like acting nuts and he would look at me acting crazy and I didn't care, Like I just didn't care.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like hot crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, I loved him someone and he was like, good, you were out of control.
Speaker 1: I'd really be sitting there at work like what's it? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Niggas was big good dick.
Speaker 2: No, they got big good dick, and they just cappened. I can like, oh, I don't know why you're acting. You can't have a medium you know, you know why you're like that. You could have a medium good dick though, And I'm gonna tell you this. I really recently was thinking about it. BDD's dick is so big that like I can't fuck it. And I got so sad one day because I couldn't take that big ass dick anymore.
Speaker 1: And I literally was like, yo, I'm so sorry. He's like, why are you apologizing?
Speaker 3: Like I'm good, I came and I was like, I know, but like you had to come from head, like this isn't fair for you. It's so big bandy and I'll just be sitting there like bro. I literally said this. The other day, Vinnie was screaming.
Speaker 1: Really like big, big, big dick. It was almost like he cleaned me out. It was bad. I was like, is that disgusting? Disgusting? Too bad? When that niggas medium but hard, it's so beast.
Speaker 2: I told you, I don't like I have one big dick, and bitch I didn't even fuck because my mouth wouldn't even go over the head.
Speaker 1: The ball player I've never had the holy dick. Well, then that's not fun.
Speaker 3: I think it's only in my guts. And if it's too big.
Speaker 1: What are we do?
Speaker 3: You're not Remember when I was just friends with this nigga, and you always talk about bitches running from him, and I always thought he was just being corny, like you know when you think a dude is talking about they dick, so like mind you, we were just cool.
Speaker 1: So maybe they.
Speaker 2: Could have also been running, because you could have a big dick or even a medium large dick.
Speaker 3: But if you like Hastro, it's just how you know that's your friend because I'm fucking him bdd Oh. When we were just friends, he used to say to me like, oh, these girls are running on be like, I only go on to fuck these holes.
Speaker 1: They can't take no dick.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, he's just trying to make me thinks and does and if I've been fucking.
Speaker 1: This nigga on and off what three years now?
Speaker 3: Literally I think it was the other day he pulled it out and I was like that to me, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing with this dick? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Our hot fact this week was sent in by Kaylin Garcia. It was initially from the trap. This shit is so fired. So it's a picture of a chair that looks you shaped with a little bit of a hole.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if this is real real. I cross referenced it like two or three times, and I.
Speaker 3: Feel like we wouldn't know if it's real because history wouldn't want to tell us.
Speaker 1: The same way they don't even want to tell us black history. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, they don't want us to know that everybody been holes. They hold light and gay and gay as fun.
Speaker 3: So in the Middle Ages, many of many women of wealth had male tongue slaves that would serve them whenever their husbands were away. The idea of only sitting on a man's face would allow them to experience some pleasure but remain faithful to their husbands. In ancient Persia which is now Iran, queening chairs were crafted to cradle the man's head and neck for support in case he was called to service many women, or if the woman involved needed longer servicing than usual.
Speaker 1: This was a woman glory.
Speaker 3: That's this shit is so fire. Women would sit on the chair and drape their dress over it was a hole. They'd sit over where the man's face would be. Now, what's so crazy about this? The only thing I thought of was when I got a pussy steam.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those are Yeah, that's like the type because you kind of need the whole fish. That shit's so crazy, all right, I would one go to glory hole like that. I ain't gonna hold you. I don't.
Speaker 2: Y'all already know I don't like hair like I've been coming from hair. There ain't no way I'm just letting some random nigga eat my pussy. I don't even like pussy like that, like my pussy head like that.
Speaker 1: If it's a clean time, you can't see the face or nothing.
Speaker 3: You just sitting on a chair with whatever. You know, it's verified good heads in a glory hole. You can't see the face.
Speaker 1: That's point. Yeah that's gross. If that's gross, it's gross, but it's hot. I'm too shallow for that shit. I would do it.
Speaker 2: I need to see what you look like, because if you real fine, I want to make sure I'm sitting on that fine ass face.
Speaker 1: I don't just want to face matter. So the head I just got this was my hord dirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, I've been getting more head this year.
Speaker 1: Than I have in a long time. Don't know why. It's just God once you been.
Speaker 3: Dealing with head giving niggas, So like eating the coach, I like normally like to give a fucked and I can skip her out some head like head was in my heyday when I was gay, and it was still great head and scissoring loved it. But boy, these niggas is learning how to eat some pussy. Bro first of all, grabbing dreads while you're getting your pussy eight it's a different type of country.
Speaker 1: Ho and me. You've been loving that shit episode one and you know what it is.
Speaker 2: And hear her say this, say exact thing I said that bitch, you've been talking about fucking getting head by dre head niggas.
Speaker 3: Oh bitch, but there's been a minute, yeah, because you're a l a bitch.
Speaker 1: Now I'm I'm sorry out there, I Landbard. I forgot about that. Yeah, but then one other thing.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't like great, so I just be like, but okay, so this is like the hot part. Okay, you know when you fuck someone for the first time, y'all know what's gonna happen next. Even though it sounds kind of juvenile, to say that, but basically like he's like kissing on my titties. Then we started making out. He didn't eat my pussy, then like where he's doing some licking. Then he didn't eat my pussy. And then finally it's when you're like got your legs up and you feel the pussy on a chest.
Speaker 1: Girl, Oh my god. It was so I don't know what he did. Can you think it? If y'all are watching YouTube, this is becoming what this happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, First, I'm feeling the pussy right on like the chest and he has like a nipple ring.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It was so hot he had you know, like all black oirlh my god.
Speaker 3: So anyway, then I'm just like, I'm never putting a table in front of us again.
Speaker 1: Y'all ever show off these shoes before I return them because they hurt.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically I'm just feeling like all the wetness on his chest. It looks fucking hot and I could like see it and it.
Speaker 1: Was I think I might have been ogulated.
Speaker 3: So it was a little like, you know, the consistency is like sexier what did Jeeves used to call it?
Speaker 1: Gruel? That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he starts eating my pussy and like, I don't know, I couldn't look. I was also way too into his hair. But he was blowing on my clit a lot, and I know that's a very basic thing, but he was like blowing everywhere.
Speaker 1: Not in the hole.
Speaker 3: You can give somebody embolism or some shit like, yeah, I don't blow in the hole, but it's like literally fingers in the pussy, blowing on the clit. Gosh, that shit was crazy. But that's why I said. The sex, I don't really know what to say about it.
Speaker 1: But the head was good. Well maybe the head was that good. You was just like eh, but it did that.
Speaker 2: That just happened, Like that's happened where I've had a fuck session and my mind immediately goes back to the head. So I'm like, oh, nah, he did that shit, Like that's what happened in Houston. I told that nigga the next day, sir, you can eat some coucie really some coochie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when you get when you get some head.
Speaker 3: And it's like some niggas and like you could tell when they love doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh god, damn shout out to y'all. I'm feeling bad at how long it was taken. I was like, I know, I just dig that long, thank you because I did.
Speaker 2: Not that is that something you consider? Because I'm not gonna lie. I kind of do. And I don't know if it's because I'm a feminist that I believe shit is fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: But nigga, if I stuck your dick, me too. I think a good amount of time you can't give me. No, you gotta be down there for a little bit of time. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just because I gave you a lot of bit of time, I still need lots of good amount of shout out to me not running into these bub ass niggas that say they don't eat pussy. Because I used to deal with that. I feel like I would always meet niggas to say, oh, well, you know it's because you were dating Jamaicans, bitch. That's why she's right.
Speaker 2: You did go through that Jamaican era. Jamaicans to this day sweated, don't eat no goddamn coachie.
Speaker 1: She's absolutely right.
Speaker 3: What the horrible decision this week is the are the biggest turnoffs during sex and this came from everything turns off, right now, turn me off? So this came from a tweet that I saw. Mind you, I don't have Twitter, My Twitter still works. I could just look like you say, ah, that's crazy, bro. So I just look, I'll look at the horrible decisions one and you know, I just kind of like catch up on whatever is on Twitter and ship. I'll look up like Vannie and like some of my friends, see what they're saying. But also when someone sends you a link, yeah, yeah, basically it's suspended.
Speaker 1: You can't do anything. But look, yes, that's the bullshit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Okay, have y'all ever gotten turned off while in the act?
Speaker 1: What caused it?
Speaker 3: This one was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. He went to spit on it and it spit was yellow.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well were they just eating?
Speaker 2: Because what if they just had some curry, Nigga, that's discussed if.
Speaker 1: You just no no no no no.
Speaker 3: No no no, speak could be a color if it's if you just was eating something. Someone said, someone said, wait, was it because he drank something? And she said, the only people that would ever know that it is him and God. He did smoke a lot.
Speaker 1: No, oh wait, so it was just from a blunt girl. I don't fucking know. Someone, wait where did he spit at that? She saw the color.
Speaker 3: I think he's fit on her pussy probably like but maybe it was daytime, mate, not maybe it was dayton. Oh my god, this sound like man bless everything. I hate that, nigga. Then she said it wasn't in, but he thought it was and just kept stroking. Oh my god, that's got I've had to have problems, bitch.
Speaker 1: When I get real wet.
Speaker 3: Niggas have fucked my thighs thinking thinking that my thigh but like, no in between, I have to puss smitch, No, not even in my pussy.
Speaker 1: They straight fucking and so it's not in. How does it not? I don't know, nigga girl girl.
Speaker 3: Someone said it was terrible, and I'm not a faker, So I just put up, stood up and said I'll be done.
Speaker 1: I've done that before, I shared that story. All right, this isn't working.
Speaker 3: It's just you have to wasn't in the act yet, but I'll never forget the day. And Nigga pulled down his draws and made the whole room smell like straight ass. I told him my stomach curve.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, okay, let me ask you a question. Though a nigga pulled his draws off, the whole room smell like ass.
Speaker 1: There's no way you don't smell that he smells before he takes his draws off. I don't think people that smell no anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as a woman, if you sitting next to a nigga and you're saying he just pulled down his draws and the whole room smelled like ass, he had to smell before he pulled his drawers.
Speaker 3: I don't think niggas. No, I don't think people knowing their breasts things. No, he didn't know, but the girl had to know before he pulled his draws off. No, he probably just didn't wipe all the way I think. So, no way, bro, no fucking way, don't really know. Fucking why did you say it? Like I said, Hey, you know what, Mandy, I think you might have a cold.
Speaker 1: You think it's so old?
Speaker 3: No fucking wait, okay, bruh, Oh, this one's funny.
Speaker 1: She called my dick a cock and if you're wondering, yes she was. So that's a turn off. I mean this nigga accidentally pooted that motherfucker went po nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga just asked me why my face looked like that in Missionary and I had to say to him, why are you fake flexing behind me?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: I don't like when niggas caught out my faces. Why when they're stupid faces? No, tell me when I look pretty, don't tell me when I look dumb. But I thought you liked like, there's an ugly face that like like this. Now that's really don't you do that?
Speaker 1: You look like it? I hold you. No, not that bad.
Speaker 3: I actually covered my face when I'm about to come. Sometimes really are like, oh my god, you childish?
Speaker 1: Ooh okay.
Speaker 3: So one time this girl was riding me and then she went down to give the slurp dirt. After she mounted me again, I noticed a slight difference.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 3: I saw how intense her face was and then I realized, Yo, this feels really different. I asked, is it in your butt? She responded, to cut this short? I went soft. She said, oh yeah, sorry, it is to cut this short. I went soft shortly after. I'm not into butt stuff at all, and it felt non consensual. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's that's actually really interesting, especially because it reminds me of this article that was just going around. A popular TikToker just went to get a massage and I guess the woman tried to give him at that and he was like.
Speaker 1: Bitch, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's funny because I unfortunately the way we talk about sex, we don't even consider that men don't want to be touched or do certain things sexually, especially anna play. So if that wasn't a conversation and she just sat on his dick in her butt, I could see.
Speaker 1: Why he's like, oh, like and going soft.
Speaker 3: Agree and also interesting though to worry he was like, I felt like it was its essential.
Speaker 1: Well not. First off, I've had anal sex and shares a lot of men in here that's saying this is sexual assault. It is. That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, So ladies, tip for you guys, if you want butt play, you have to ask that man if his dick can go in your boodle hole.
Speaker 3: Don't just sit first off, to just sit on dick and y that asshole was a little open baby.
Speaker 1: Now, because what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a small oh, it could have been a small She was probably like, I have to to feel something.
Speaker 1: Now I don't think so, okay, that is this one I saw.
Speaker 3: This is crazy pleasure pee uh talked about a story which bringing up fucking pretty ricky cho. Well, when I saw this all that Okay, this is a big turn off too. This is a story he was telling and it's uh in quotation. So I get my condom, I put it on, and I'm going, we're going have a sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, TV's on.
Speaker 3: It goes black for a second, you know, like when they're changing over to someone else, something else.
Speaker 1: So then the light got right.
Speaker 3: And I looked down and I see the condom, So I think my condom came off. I grabbed the condom to put it back on, and I felt that my condom was still on, and I was like, yo, what the fuck? There was a condom stuck inside of her and all I fucked it out and all I could think of was how long it eve been stuck there. It was disgusting, it was crazy, and she was like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: My ex.
Speaker 3: When I went home, he was there. He was trying to have sex with me, and I told him. No, I didn't even care about her lie at that point.
Speaker 1: But bitch, how long ago was that? Because how long was that fucking condom in yo pussy? Probably three days or so? How long had the condom? Can a condom be stuck? Bitch? You know the guy know said mine was in the loca. No, I know mine. I peed mine now and didn't No one was in there after three days? Remember damn. That was also a broad City episode. That was our episode one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember the guy was a British dude, and I really really the reason I was so upset is because men know when they're missing the condom.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you tell me? Yeah, you just let me pee it out. I remember I was living with Enoch. I was like, we'll see.
Speaker 2: And when I got the condom missing, I don't think it came out mid stroke. It's when he went to pull out, like I guess we were missionary and maybe it doesn't I should be juicy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So maybe he was just like, you don't you think so it be juicy as fun?
Speaker 2: So like some guys just be like, it's really really wet, like I've had niggas check to see if.
Speaker 3: It was on because it me too, me too, I've had that so like I've seen niggas like grab it, like grab it to make sure it's even still long, because it's gotten. It just feels so wet. So when he came out and it was gone, I.
Speaker 2: Told her he grabbed a little flashlight trying to pull it out, and by then it was gone.
Speaker 3: Bro, I was so well after that motherfucking hit. I feel the nigga fucking me and I was like, I just peel him. It was so much on his thighs, like by shaid, Hey, it was good heat the pussy pillows. Okay, now here are the top ten turn offs during sex. Okay, let's see if and let's say if they're turn offs for us. This first one bitch during sex, this is happening.
Speaker 1: Or when you're dating.
Speaker 3: This is during tex this is a So these are men's turns off, turn off for women, men's turn offs for women during sex. Sorry to the LGBTQUI A plus right now. Insisting on lights soft during sex. And this one I think is very interesting how they worded it, insisting on lights soft during sex. So I think there's one thing when you're like turning them off yourself. And if you're like, oh my god, I have to they are making it a big deal. That's definitely a turnoff being silent or motionless during sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree that's boring, big don't know, ma' I'm what that big panties I could see I actually recently really weird, Like I mean to me, they're not throwing, so they're big draws to me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I actually don't really wear tong is off to no and my ex and uh, another nigga who came over.
Speaker 1: Really liked the full pennies. Hold on, hold on what big full pants? Okay? Really, what it said was Bridget Jones underwear. What is that?
Speaker 3: Hers were like the really big grandma looking and kind of spanks. There's like a bunch of scenes with them, so I think it's when they're not sexy. I don't actually always wear it with covering half cheek.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I like I like panties, though I do to.
Speaker 3: I like panties too. I think sexy panties don't count. But you know what, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I think men and y'all hop in the comments and let me know if you won't. I think men like when they can see a phone. But if you're like in the house, they love the boxer breefs and the panties like they love a full pause.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, like when you're already fucking and you're already in it, you want to like get a little mysterious.
Speaker 2: You're like, listen, Adina Howard said it girl T shirt and my penty is on And okay, it was not a throng.
Speaker 3: Speaking of T shirt and panties, bitch, I had this nigga gass me so good because you know, when someone sees you for the first time naked, it's very vulnerable. Yeah, and I've been talking about working out a lot. When that nigga brought that shit up. He was like, oh, yeah, you look good. I was like, and I know, nigga. Anyway, she says she's cheated.
Speaker 1: This is a very interesting Why would I say that in the middle of set.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but maybe it's like getting into that she is more interested in her phone than me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's a you problem. No, some bitss do be addicted to the phone. What There's no way your dick or your head is a one. I think I think this is more.
Speaker 3: About in the my point getting to the sorry, getting to it, like the setting the scene. Nah you said, Darren, bitch, Now you look she Yeah, I guess you're right because like my phone ringing and you and my guts and I go to answer it.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Yo, dick ain't good. You wasted my time.
Speaker 2: My whole girl college hats in the bedroom. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It's a very interesting one. That's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Body be under the bed, say Nina, but she get kicked out.
Speaker 1: He'd be under the bed.
Speaker 2: And then when twenty four seven was coming up, like niggas don't really like cats for real, for real, and Body will sit there and watch.
Speaker 3: So he's go like, man, body gotta go in the motherfucking room. So I gotta body, you gotta go in the room. Mommy's about to fuck and he gotta go.
Speaker 2: But I've had niggas come over and be like, nah, bro, the cake cannot just sit here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: I haven't lived in a studio in a minute. Oh well, my first place in La was a studio.
Speaker 1: But she was good. I put her.
Speaker 3: I just get a snacked and I'd be like fine, and she was fine, Okay, poor personal hygiene, dub dump too clingy. Now I think this is too clinging. I don't think they cuddling after sex is too clingy. I think what could be clinging? I had a woman do this to me once. Literally, I was getting dressed and she was like making plans for me and her next when I was old. That was crazy lacking body confidence one hundred percent agree. Yeah, First of all, I got a lot of big homegirls. Bitch, if you big, didn't even know you big before you get nigged period. I knew, and he still wanted fucks, so I wasn't. Yeah, but if you're super skinny, they see you're super skin you're thinking.
Speaker 2: It's like in the act of sex, like if you're on top and you're self conscious about your stomach or your breasts are sagging, and you're making that like obvious while you're fucking. Like if I'm on top, and this is clearly hypothetical, because bitch, I don't be on top. But if I'm on top and I'm having an insecurity about how my breasts are sagging, and I go on top and I'm like, oh my god, look do.
Speaker 1: You see how saggy they are. That's what the fuck like, I want.
Speaker 3: To hear your don't talk about my stomach. First of all, we all do the same shit, just clear. But we'll be putting a T shirt on.
Speaker 1: That's what I know.
Speaker 3: And the number ten is peaking orgasms. And I think it's number ten because some nigga is probably really, you're not a good enough faker. That's all women's top ten turn offs. Okay, I want to get to this so we can get through to the home own. Okay, men talking about sex with an X, totally agree. I've definitely had that experience, Like I've had a nigga say thanks to me, like it was in complimentary of.
Speaker 2: Me, oh, comparing how you fucked him compared to another woman.
Speaker 3: I had that, And then the second one I had was a nigga told me when we left the lights on, he was like, oh my god, my ex never let.
Speaker 1: Me keep this is so hot. And I'm like, I don't Yeah, no, that's don't.
Speaker 3: Do that because yeah, mainly when people bring up an X, it's always like it's something you're doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do it. He thinks sex his own over as soon as he orgasmed, for sure, I'll deal with him. Type of niggas in the mom that's in the bedroom. Okay again sending unslicitic dick pics.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, read. I don't like unsolicited anything. I don't like.
Speaker 2: It, even if we fucking like, even if I'm really attracted to you and I like you, I don't want to be at my motherfucking restaurant eating some chicken wings and then a dick just.
Speaker 1: Pop up on my phone.
Speaker 3: I hate that shit because nigga, you rull my chicken wing, even though the dick is good. I don't want to just look at the dick, bad breath, body odor, yep, asking I like this one.
Speaker 1: Are you close yet? Well, nigga, does that turn you off? Oh wait?
Speaker 2: Okay, so here here's me being hypocrite. I ask a nigga like I'll be telling a nigga to hurry up and come. So I'm not mad. I can't be mad if a man is like, are you close to come?
Speaker 1: You're telling a nigga hurry up?
Speaker 3: Oh hell, I'll be like, okay, but not that, not that way. Oh come, come, nigga, come, Like I'm not asking if they're close to coming.
Speaker 1: Actually no, I've asked, nigga, is he close? Especially like sucking.
Speaker 3: Like if we get to the point where okay, now it's just I just deal with it and I want you to come from head and I'll be like, but is it close? Like you're getting so fucking like it. It's so much work, No, God forbid, you get a little bit exhausted.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if I'm going a bedd right now, God forbid.
Speaker 3: You know, because he got a big old dick, so it's a lot of fun, it's a lot of work, o, God for a bid.
Speaker 1: I lose grip for a second, and then he'd be like, oh no, no, no, no, no no. So that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 3: The problem is I'll be going in emotion and I don't feel like nothing, like I don't feel the dick polet satan in my hand.
Speaker 1: I don't feel I'm like it ain't coming. So the worst part is when I'm doing this, I'm fucking tired. So I'm like time to switch positions.
Speaker 3: And he'd be like, ahh, go back, go back, don't stop doing that, bitch, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I've been doing My mother started doing a triceps.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get a toy to help, but that the last in a flesh boom. Not wanting to use a condom. Oh yeah, I don't like that and having sex like a points start too fast, too furious.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really I love that I get so many partners in my life. I would say overall that are just as condom conscious as me.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't like that whole I won't fucking me in? Who is I get hired with a condom?
Speaker 2: Well then go you ain't you ain't in for me, and go fuck the bitches you forking roll he gay.
Speaker 1: So this one is a follow up. This is home mail. Here was the original.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you are listening to this, we're a little skimp in the mails.
Speaker 1: If you have a whole mail, go on over.
Speaker 2: You can create one h an email if you don't want us to have your real one, but also we do not share your identity. If you want to leave us a whole mail and ask for some advice on sex, dating or relationships, go on over and drop us an email at Horrible Decisions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: With hoolemail in the subject line so we can find it yes.
Speaker 3: Now, this is a follow up from a solo that we had in August, and this is just the gist of it. Okay, it's me again. I went told my boyfriend I was attracted to another man. He gave me the go ahead. He makes me wear butt plugs. He has a girlfriend, he's I know, relationship. When I asked him why he's cheating on his girlfriend with me, he said that when he got in the relationship, eating it to have fun with other women.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know what to do about it. Are you reading this? But this is the old one. I'm just giving like.
Speaker 3: Oh, she says she feels bad that he's cheating on her. She doesn't know what to do, but also she'll tell him to eat her out and tell me about the stuff they do.
Speaker 1: It turns her on, but she feels bad. So we went in on her. I guess. So here's her following that we went in on her. Hey was not.
Speaker 3: Expecting to hear my mail on the recent episode and have forgotten I sent it update. We've ended things and we're just good friends.
Speaker 1: Now. I realized that I was and am still delusional. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Dululu in this case, I actually didn't feel guilty about her after a while because she isn't a nice person. She also controls who he can hang around with and doesn't allow him to have women friends, not allowed to have women in his car, not allowed to like other women's post on social media, tired, and doesn't have time for sex.
Speaker 1: Two years together and they've never had intercourse, what okay?
Speaker 3: And she threatened to do all this horrible shits him if he ever broke up with her, and all these factors contributed him to cheating. So yeah, I really really don't like her. I think he deserves better and I should have known better to get myself involved. Anyways, more of the stories. I'm sorry for being delusional is stressing you guys out. I also cried when I heard your reactions because hearing it out aloud made me realize how embarrassing it all is. And then I have mental health issues. Oh, I feel bad. So I know my boyfriend's amazing, by the way, and I've been in a secondary relationship with a woman before and he was very much okay with it. He isn't fond of men because they're men, but everything was entirely fond of the community is key with us. That's why I only mentioned it to one sincerely a delusional hope.
Speaker 1: I have thoughts, Sue, I don't believe the other person. I think don't I think he lying. I think she'll do that.
Speaker 3: I can't leave her because she's threatened to do so many awful things. We haven't had sex in two years. I believe I don't is lying. That was exactly what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: If if this man can't give you like is giving you all of these reasons why this woman is so bad. But this is clearly his primary. This is his girlfriend, and he's cheating on you with he's lying.
Speaker 1: Niggas lie. He's like niggas live if you've learned everything from the start of the cancer hitch.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to data nigga whose birthday makes Michael do.
Speaker 1: Niggas lie about bitch. Niggas lie about cancer. They lie about everything. He gonna lie about.
Speaker 3: The girlfriend that he doesn't want to talk great about because the way, but he's fucking you and he doesn't want don't feel.
Speaker 1: More deliver start crying. Buhn't beat yourself up.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, but he's gonna make you hate her so that you don't feel bad about what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I have another friend that I had to have this conversation about, and I'm not gonna say too many details because the bitch listens to the pod and I don't need her to text me on it.
Speaker 1: But literally, she was dealing with someone who was still co parenting.
Speaker 2: That was the excuse to why he was still living and with this woman.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, but they didn't have sex, they didn't go on.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I have a really fun thing to show you just before we wrap. This is a group chat with my boy Andre and my homegirl Stephanie. Okay, so we uh, Oh my god, Mandy, you remember this guy, this nigga showed you and you were like, oh my god, he's my type.
Speaker 1: He's actually fine, blah blah. Remember him. Oh yeah, he's cute. He's answer. So I don't remember you showing me him. We were we were in Dallas, and You're like, oh shit, this me. He's cute. He's cute. I was probably I probably had my eyes closed when she showed me him, y'all. I was getting my makeup done. I didn't see that man, he's cute. You did. That's how I remember you saying cute. Okay, well I'm saying it again. He is cute.
Speaker 3: Well, fun story, but apparently I like ballhead niggas, so just wait for it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh.
Speaker 3: Also he's he's a ball player. That's probably why you gotta type. So anyway, we go out the highlight room, shout out to Sean Dickers saying he got me a bottle, put horrible decisions on a little thing, and we didn't even expect to go out. So it's me and my friend Andre Power and Stephanie. So right, Wally man, this fine ass niggad. I was like yo, and he pulls me and it's this guy who've never met in person. We've just been following each other on ig and we actually had a date in New York that Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I remember saying I.
Speaker 3: Had seen him on Wednesday at Highlight Room in LA. I'm like, what the fuck? He's like, you told me you weren't gonna be in La. I was like, I actually had to stay longer for work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He was super cute. It was a vibe.
Speaker 3: My friends were like you coming. I was like no, So we flirting. I ran into fucking your homegirl. What's the name in La with the brown hair? Literally sweet, not Liz, the other one Stacy Stacey. And she comes up to me.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, god, we gotta connect. I was like, best way, bro, so funny. I was like, I'm went my man. Then she was like, oh this show man hey, and I'm like joking. I get out so mean's tasty.
Speaker 3: Sorry anyway, get in the car and he's like, I'm like, yo, I'm so glad to see you. That was such like a vibe. I'm like so excited now blah blah. Bitch, start looking through the tag photos.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never go to the tag photos. This was three months ago.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, not him delivering a baby in the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Bitch, Wait, hold on, wait three months ago.
Speaker 4: One hundred fly said, my nigga is a duela.
Speaker 1: Three months ago, Well he looks good as a dude. Look he looked cute in that picture too. Girl. But then I was like, well, maybe the ain't not together. Then I said, oh, yeah, oh they ain together.
Speaker 3: You fuck both of them, you two because she likes getting raised. You you said you like bitches that looked like you, girl, no. So then he outsight, He's like, yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: Come ling me?
Speaker 3: Then I was like, you know what you gotta do? Send the picture, the picture to him and see.
Speaker 1: How he explained this one.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, Well he might have told me he had a young kid, but I know he was with the bitch.
Speaker 1: A three month old is not a young kid. That is a fucking infant.
Speaker 3: That that is still your sperm in three months, nigga, that shit is still that shit just came out of you.
Speaker 1: What what the fun? I hate niggas and do and guys again.
Speaker 2: Come and see us, Come literally, come and see us on the West coast, y'all.
Speaker 3: We are in Seattle on September seventh, in San frian and I just saw a post it you're not supposed to call it.
Speaker 1: We call this cancer and.
Speaker 3: Crying no, no, no, because we have a heart.
Speaker 1: We will be in San Francisco on September ninth.
Speaker 3: We are in La September fourteenth, and we are in Phoenix, Arizona on September.
Speaker 1: Five soon because we're tickets go to five months. Yo. Hey, y'all know, don't say that then you will heavy celibate for how nigh.
Speaker 3: Lives of vanilla shit, what had to do with the lot of this nigga, says be Lyndy.
Speaker 1: I'm turbinely Ill. That's why I told them I had a different name. I hate it all. I hate it all again.
Speaker 2: Go to horror Hive dot com and guys, as you know, if you will and want more than just one episode a week, we release another episode every week on our Patreon, so go on over to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. Also once a month for our top tiers fifteen dollars an up, you get to join us on an episode on zoom and it's pretty amazed. So going over again to Patreon. It's pretty amaze, you know, And go to Horrorhive and by your tickets supposed to assholes. Anyways, it's been another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Iye