Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at.
Speaker 3: Some stocks in the move today, John Tucker looking at some of the victims of the equity market.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and more importantly, is that special person in your life watching Hallmark movies? You can probably find that out bubble beating expectations, the average revenue prepaying user increase. Shaff Frosen after our trading. I don't know, I'm laughing. And they've introduced this is the intersection of dating and AI, a new odin tool. It's called dates. So here's how it works. Just stop, I'm going to go through this. You can take notes. Starts with a private, in depth conversation that explores broad topics like values, relationship goals, communication style, lifestyle and dating intentions. Now, when it identifies two people who are aligned in these areas, both are notified with a summary explaining why they're a strong match. I just go for the old way, just go out to a bar. Well chats with the AI assistant private. Nothing's going to be shared on the public profile. Members can also choose what topics of their conversations can be shared with a potential batch date is power by Bumble's own AI, So they're.
Speaker 4: Going deeper into sort of the psyche of the person looking for the date. I guess talking to them about their wants, needs, emotions. Is this where we're at one?
Speaker 3: So like my dating career, the stunt's going from seventy to two?
Speaker 2: Am I right? Seventy to two? Yeah, it's been next next, you know, you go to these stores. There's one up in west Chester, ru into it's a dump, and you go to one in Florida it's like a palace. What's the Dollar General?
Speaker 3: Oh? Dollar General.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that is, but they're forecasting sales in line with analyst inestiments, slowing momentum for the company that had routinely exceeded Wall Street expect They keep.
Speaker 4: Looking at the dollar Generals of the world as like a barometer of where the consumer's at, right, aren't they say they saw more high end consumers.
Speaker 2: Say, it's not necessarily a barometer for the lower part of the k. But you know, I think.
Speaker 4: People who higher earners are shopping at the dollar generals because they're looking for a bargain too.
Speaker 2: Anyway, This outlook is considered conservative, with the company seeing lower sales growth than last year. Shares the retailer they fell in pre market trading dollar general. They's been benefiting from customers seeking deals lower prices. That you said, amid the stress of the chain even attracted more high income shops. Bingo that boosted the result.
Speaker 4: Got to listen to me, John, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Thousand locations, reporting of four point three percent gains the same store as sales. One enough arguing what is vet bill? What do you pay for vet bill to get groomed and all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're due, We got to get the summer puppy cut going. They're both madded, they're miserable, and that I get a call from mayor Mom Damie thanking me for moving the tax needle.
Speaker 2: A New York so pet Co woof the ticker symbol, spent last year overhauling the store of selection. They say they expect a return to positive same store sales this year. Pet owners grappling with the rising costs of pet care and Wall Street worries about the impact of tariffs on retailers. Most importantly, I think was the call with CEO Joel Anderson. He said the company is adding to its selection of pets it sells in its stores. In particular, he said he saw spiders like Tarantula's as quote, a newer pet trend in the United.
Speaker 4: Let's looking for it.
Speaker 2: Let's get a tarantula, So anyway.
Speaker 3: Can I editorialize it?
Speaker 2: Chewy is the single easiest.
Speaker 3: Website that takes money from me. Chew You buy every website out there, study how Chewy does it. It's just amazing how easy it is to give them one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, I bet. But people look, even when things are down and out, people spend on their pets.
Speaker 2: I do more and more. I see people going to Penco for using the vet services. It's not cheap. And I got a tip from a neighbor. Go to the shelter and they'll do vet services even.
Speaker 4: If you didn't get your pet from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I found that interesting.
Speaker 1: This stock movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live catch US on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.