Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamar Judge.
Speaker 3: Hot Tam, I finally have a little bit of energy and you're low on energy today.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm I'm a little bit on the struggle bus. I feel like I have a lot of things going on in my personal life and I don't want it to affect the pod. I'm not going to I'm like, it won't affect the pod today. I mean, we'll still get into other people's shit, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I'm dealing with my own shit today.
Speaker 3: And what is going on with the world right now? I feel like there's one of those retrograde what is it called where the stars aren't aligned to the moon or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it's mercury in retrograde? What is that? That's what I mean? But can you blame mercury?
Speaker 3: I went to Big Bear with Sophia. We were there for a couple of days and then Eddie had a dirt bike trip in northern California and I kind of got like really anxious, like being there isolated without him, and so Sophia's like, you want to go home. I'm like, yeah, let's go home. Like I utterly came home and laid in bed for twenty four hours and watched the rest of This is us.
Speaker 4: H you finished it. I accomplished a goal.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem. I am so into this show. Now I am depressed that I cannot watch it because for a months. I think it took me over a month to watch all six seasons. And so now you know what I did. I started rewatching it no yesterday, I'm like, what am I doing? It's just such a comfort show. It really is. Okay, you don't really found out which I didn't know, but that Kevin on the show was married. Kevin is the cute actor guy, he was married.
Speaker 4: They're just selling Sunset show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I knew in the party, Tam, I know, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. And then then I went down the rabbit hole on that. So I started googling them. How long were they married?
Speaker 4: And oh, yeah, that's how I knew them. Originally.
Speaker 2: I think they met on I could be making this up, but I think they met on like a soap that they did.
Speaker 3: Together days of our lives.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, But I think he also met his current wife on a soap, so.
Speaker 3: I should watch a million little things. It's similar. But I feel like I have watched that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I may have watched that too, but I'm not sure, and I'm not sure that's as much of a comfort show. But if you do want some comfort, love and support, you should be going to Twatscon.
Speaker 4: Guys. Have you gotten your nukets yet? Guys?
Speaker 3: We have tickets as low as thirty five dollars. It's a great even for holiday gift. Give a little Christmas gift a little early.
Speaker 2: This year, a little bit of Christmas joy with us. But we'll be talking about all the things. We have so many good guests, we have some surprise guests coming to We have something at every price point. If you want the VIP experience, or if you want to just be in the audience at thirty five bucks, being able to ask questions and get all of the hot tea first and foremost, then.
Speaker 4: You know what come.
Speaker 3: Come. We want to see you.
Speaker 4: We want to see you.
Speaker 3: But if you're going to drink, if you're going to drink at the tot Con. Please drive responsibly.
Speaker 4: But I'm also assuming.
Speaker 2: I mean because iHeart theater is right in the heart of Burbank.
Speaker 4: It's so easy everywhere. It's probably just a twenty dollars uber to wherever you need to go.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, it's a drink, but maybe you can drive them home. Oh right, We're gonna get you a big old sprinter and we're gonna be like next stop, we'll be at the Hollywood Welcome Fame.
Speaker 4: We are heading over to Universal CityWalk. Now this is the place of blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Then we're gonna head over to this restaurant Buka to Beppo to see the Capri room. Then we're gonna go over to Villa Blanca that's now closed.
Speaker 4: Down, but we're going to show you that. Look, I'm going to be like the TMZ bus.
Speaker 3: We'll have the Bravo double decker bus. Oh Twatt, the twats W ducker bus.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna gosh, should we get a Twatz bus wrapped?
Speaker 3: Yes, but I can't commit, so it needs to.
Speaker 4: Ah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, this first People magazine article here, it's Karen filed paperwork on July eleventh to suppress statements and evidence from her DUI arrest, claiming she incriminated herself during an interrogation without being read.
Speaker 4: Her miranda rights.
Speaker 2: The motion claims that Karen argued that the evidence seized in this case was obtained as a result of an illegal search and seizure. The defendant was told she was not.
Speaker 4: Free to leave.
Speaker 2: I Huger's lawyers wrote she was not read her miranda warnings, indicating that the information she would provide them would be used in the filing of criminal charges against her, and then on July twenty fifth, a judge submitted a response denying the request, stating that, based on past Supreme Court cases, Karen's roadside investigation did not require her to be read.
Speaker 4: Her miranda right.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking, Like, if they pull you over in your drinking and they know that you're drunk, can't they just search your car?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean, she was allegedly temporarily detained for less than ten minutes before being placed under arrest.
Speaker 3: What does that mean she was sitting in the car? I think so, I mean, I'm sitting in the cop car.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly what this means, but I do think like, at this point, why are we fighting over the Miranda?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Well watch it, I know, but I think it's like one of those technicalities like, oh, maybe I can get you off because of this, even though you did it and even though you were driving drunk, we possibly can get you off because they didn't do something they were supposed to do, which happens all the time.
Speaker 4: So that's true.
Speaker 3: Can hurt girl for trying?
Speaker 4: Well, she.
Speaker 2: Was denied? Well this The next one is from Queens of Bravo. They post that Real Housewives of Potomac Mia Thornton captions her posts it's proper etiquette to drink responsibly. Mia posted a video saying housewife one O one higher driver when you go out and grab a drink, and then people are responding, you know, be you saying now, why are you being so messy? It's only the second episode. Then Mia writes, I love Karen regardless, just a little reminder.
Speaker 4: Then Princess a Jess wrote.
Speaker 2: Not you coming for the grand Dom, and then your responds grand done.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh but my favorite part about this Mia post is she also tagged her extensions in it.
Speaker 4: She's like, why we're on there? Also deny.
Speaker 2: Yes, look, it says extensions like the picture.
Speaker 4: Well it's so good.
Speaker 3: Make that the hustle is real. But Queen Bravo post again about Cynthia Bailey and Crystal announcing their new podcast. So congrats to the queens. They said, this is a great team up. It's called Humble Brag and it's going to be about pop culture.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be about pop culture.
Speaker 2: It's on Nick Vile's uh production company. We'll have Cynthia at twalt Con so we can ask her additional questions about this.
Speaker 4: But yeah, congratulate them. I hope they crush it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we do a little pod swap, a little pod swapy swap. Then this next, I love this one.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Radio Andy and Sta post. Andy shuts down rumors surrounding the upcoming Real Housewives of New Jersey cast. John says I saw a report that Teresa, Jen and Dolores are set to return for How Wives of New Jersey Season fifteen? Is this true? And Andy responds not correct. We've made no decisions on the Real Housewives. John then says that Jen Aiden over Instagram lived confirmed she was returning. Andy responds, what, no, she confirmed that she's returning. We've done abs, I mean, well, no, actually we've done plenty, but no, I wish her well.
Speaker 4: What is we've done?
Speaker 3: ABS mean absolutely, we've done. I think he was starting to say we've done absolutely something, but he didn't finish it. I think he was. You know, Andy has loose lips, just like all the housewives, so I think he's like trying to protect what he does know. But what he what he does know is that jen Aiden you were never told you're coming back.
Speaker 4: And then but this is they is so tricky?
Speaker 2: Is that it made it seem like Andy one hundred percent confirmed.
Speaker 4: That jen Aiden is a real But he's not saying that.
Speaker 2: You simply saying I wish I'd wait until Bravo or I say something.
Speaker 3: I think I wish her well. Is a good send off, don't you think I don't know? I don't know her well.
Speaker 2: Until we get the proper messaging from Bravo. I'm just gonna keep taking it and seeing what we're getting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Jeff Lewis is returning to Bravo with Flipping Out two point zero regard. Reality Tea wrote about this. Jeff spilled the beans about the upcoming project during an episode of Serious Radio Jeff Lewis Live. Although it sounds like the show is still in early production, Jeff assured his audience that the contract had been signed. So my contract is signed. I'm in development right now with thirty two Flavors, which is Alex Baskin's production company, and you know it, it's about time. It's kind of a reboot of Flipping Out. Flipping Out two point Oh. I'm very, very very excited, Jeff continued. Yeah, So for me, it's like going home. You know, they are the ones that really made me. They took a risk on me, they invested their time, their money, they supported me for eleven years in three different shows, and I'm very, very very excited to go back.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, anybody can have a comeback at any point in time.
Speaker 4: That never count yourself out.
Speaker 3: I know, I know that's the thing with Bravo. Anybody you never know, you never know what direction you're going to go in.
Speaker 2: Know who I'm not sure can have a comeback. This is according to the CBS News article Thomas Manzo because he's the ex husband of Dina and was sentenced to seven years in prison after being convicted of hiring a man to assault his ex wife's boyfriend. He could have faced up to forty six years in prison. Parna previously pleaded guilty and was sentenced to two and a half years in prison, and he was released in August.
Speaker 4: Who is this guy?
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I think he's he's related to Caroline Manzo's husband. Is I believe they're like brothers. Yeah, Dina and Caroline are sisters who married brothers, if that makes sense. So it's I.
Speaker 2: Mean, when you think of two people, would you really be like, Oh, I bet Dina and Caroline are going to marry.
Speaker 3: Oh. I can't even believe they're sisters. I don't even like there just seems so opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Well, the Real House has a Potomac. Season nine taglines are out.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do dramatic reads of ego. You take, you take, Jiselle.
Speaker 3: Gazelle Bryant. When the girls are away, it's time for Giselle to play Wendy.
Speaker 2: I quit grading, but I'm still passing judgments.
Speaker 3: Mia. Marriage can't be temporary, but ink is permanent. That's kind of good, that's kind of it's kind of catchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ashley Darby from kiddie pools to the dating pool.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to dive in Stacy.
Speaker 3: I know how to host a show and still one too.
Speaker 4: Oh get it? Stay?
Speaker 3: So I guess Stacey's gonna be stealing the show this season.
Speaker 4: Well she is.
Speaker 3: We got to dig into that, don't deep.
Speaker 2: We gotta do a little bit of a deep dive on that. Gent Keana, I own a business. I mind my business and I stand on business.
Speaker 3: I like that one. Karen Darling, I'm the fence and the gatekeeper.
Speaker 4: What's the gatekeeper?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: We don't know?
Speaker 3: I was thinking, like that's like the creepy guy that stands in front of the haunted house, like the gate the crip keeper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like who's in charge of coming, of deciding who comes comes?
Speaker 1: Those?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But then there's also the saying like quick gatekeeping, we need to we need to google.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like, did she crash into the gate and that's what she means or was that.
Speaker 3: Just the gate I'm the tree keeper.
Speaker 2: Listen, watch out for the trees and the deer.
Speaker 3: Darling. Almost I am the fan and the tree keeper.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there already a tagline something about like, I don't ride the fence.
Speaker 3: I am the fence.
Speaker 4: Who said that? Was that hers last year?
Speaker 3: I was last year. Karen's well, why.
Speaker 4: Is she always talking about the fence? Is she trying to do in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I think it's her way of saying, it's her show.
Speaker 4: M We'll get it. Get it girl. Let that be in it.
Speaker 3: You can have it, you can have it.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick break and then we'll talk about Real Housewives of Potomac Season nine, episode three. So it starts where Stacy says they were told to be out there by eight pm. Ashley says it's eight oh four and Giselle has security escorted them out. Stacy says she's never been so offended in her life. I'm like, really, I've really a lot more.
Speaker 3: Well, I was offended by the way your boyfriend didn't even want to hug you.
Speaker 2: I was offended that your boyfriend was trying to move storyline that you didn't want to move yet.
Speaker 3: I was like, there's a lot of things to be offended about, and I don't think this is one of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could be annoyed, but the most in your entire life. I mean that's a lot of it.
Speaker 3: This is the thing. I was offended that they didn't even show up, that they even went to Karen's.
Speaker 4: I was offended by that too.
Speaker 3: Maybe not the most minds away and they were doing like this charity event, So why would you choose, Oh, you know what, Tuddy today, you can go here or you can go there. But by the way, this one over here is gonna be filmed with the iPhone camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one over here, we don't have approval because it was just booked yesterday, so we're just going through the motions.
Speaker 3: I think it was a bad move on the girls, I really really do.
Speaker 2: Jazzy says she would rather not have been invited, Ashley tries to give them the QR code to donate, and Jassi tries to close the door on her. Do we think that Giselle overreacted by throwing the woman out.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think she did. I think that, you know, I would have felt the same way, like her father passed away. This was you know, like she said, my father passed away. Karen hit a tree. You guys chose to cut my like, come the last thirty minutes of my event and go to Karen's.
Speaker 4: But here's the problem.
Speaker 3: At the last minute, the last minute they were told that day.
Speaker 4: I know, but I still think the problem is that.
Speaker 2: They were told to arrive by eight and getting there at eight h four and listen, I love a timestamp, but fell a little much to me.
Speaker 3: I think it's just not the time stamp. I think that it was just the fact that they chose to go to Karen's and cutting Gisell's event short. I mean, Jizelle's had cameras, Bravo camera's there, the other one had iPhones.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, to me, it's like, why would I go to that like the last minute. She's been acknowledged for her hard work or whatever it is. It just I would have been mad she obviously, She says later that it was misdirected. She was actually mad at Karen for doing this, but I you know, she apologizes what, you know, what production needs apologize for? What is the free porn music they're using this season?
Speaker 4: I can't it is so bad.
Speaker 3: When every other franchise is rising above and throwing in some cool beats. We have free porn music on Potentia.
Speaker 2: When you say things like when you say things like beats Tam.
Speaker 4: It really makes me like you're so in on the music.
Speaker 3: I have a daughter that does music. That's the only reason I even know what that means.
Speaker 2: I was like, mm hmm, okay, yeah, the beats, the beats, yeah, beats, get the beat.
Speaker 4: You know what. I love a good beats by Tam.
Speaker 3: I just don't like when my makeup bars because your face is beat. Oh, I can't get behind it. I can't, I can I get behind that.
Speaker 2: Jazzy, Ashley and Karen arrive at Stacy's house. Jazzy calls GNA gangsters and alcohol. Then Ashley yells at Jazzy for trying to close the car door on her, and then ash and my favorite part is Jazzy's like, well, no, I tested it out on myself. It's fine.
Speaker 3: It feels like yeah, after the fat yeah, after after you try to close me and cut my head off.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well. Then Ashley questions why Karen invited the ladies to the event after saying she wasn't going to. Karen says she could have died, and Ashley said she could have taken someone else's life. Then Karen says Ashley was shady giving Uber cards and that Ashley needs them more to get the human being of an acorn off of her foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does one how to do with the other bit? Okay, whatever I think, Karen, I love your girl, but you're in complete denial. Yeah, but like I expect her to take accountability and she just doesn't.
Speaker 2: But Karen, I mean, actually tells Karen that she should be worried about jail time. And then Karen says Giselle is wrong.
Speaker 4: And needs to apologize. It doesn't matter to me, really.
Speaker 3: I would be worried about jail time. What don't you this is your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean, in other news, in regards to Stacy, like, to me, it doesn't even matter what else she did this season, but saying Ashley is beautiful from top to ankle, like single handedly revived Potomac in my opinion, Like I was like, oh my god, and then they panned her. Damn bunyan I was dead.
Speaker 3: I have a bunyan.
Speaker 4: I know, I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I have a bunion. I just it is what it is, and the surgery is so brutal. Mind, Well, it's Mine's not even an acorn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, let's hope it's not an acorn.
Speaker 2: But then there's an instance of two wrongs do make a right. Ashley clung out Karen's lack of accountability with the Duy's and Karen calling out Ashley supporting Michael Pinch. But I'd forgotten about Michael.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, this was like so long ago. It's like, is that all you have? You got to dig up something for two years ago?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: I hate that. And I don't think she was being shady when she gifted Karen uber gift cards.
Speaker 4: I think she was just saying, like, you know, like, hen't risk it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then Wendy and her mother, Susan cook.
Speaker 2: Wendy says she's going to Lake Norman, North Carolina with the women for two days. Me is setting up the trip and it's Wendy's birthday during the trip, and then Eddie's parents and Susan are not on good terms. Wendy wants to invite them to her fortieth Susan says she should and wants peace. Their moms were friends before they got engaged. And then Susan says she tried to give Eddie's mom a hug at Cruise's baptism, but she pushed away.
Speaker 3: But I just I lit for Wendy's mom scaring the granddaughter with the frozen fish. I mean, I relate to that kind of shit. That's how I was raised.
Speaker 4: But I need to know.
Speaker 2: Was Wendy's mom just raw dog frozen fish in the freezer, like, no plastic wrapper.
Speaker 3: No, they was just sitting in there. Could you imagine what it smelled like, just.
Speaker 4: Thrown in there with scales and all, like, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, it doesn't even look It looked like just like a Halloween fish. It just looked like, would you buy it, yeah, hobby lobby.
Speaker 4: It's just skiny.
Speaker 3: It was just like bones.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit weird, and apparently, according to everybody watching, it didn't smell so delicious either. Then Keiana's mother goes to Greg's house. Missus Shall asks how the road to marriage look Kiana says she doesn't want to be a thirsty ring girl. Greg is divorced with three daughters, and Keano is the first woman they have met since the divorce.
Speaker 3: In their movie, they moved in together.
Speaker 4: Yep, they moved in together. But that rain girl, get it.
Speaker 2: I'm still gonna eat a little more on Greg because I don't know that much information.
Speaker 4: But then Giselle's daughters are getting ready for prompt.
Speaker 2: Giselle realizes she needs to apologize for her behavior at the GNA event.
Speaker 4: I thought this was pretty big.
Speaker 3: I did too. I was not expecting this. I thought that she is all was going to stand her ground, and but she she did. I guess the right thing. I wouldn't I wouldn't have done it. But but either way.
Speaker 2: Then Jamal, Giselle's ex, arrives and Jamal has a girlfriend. But Gizelle doesn't care because that all that matters is that he's the father for daughters.
Speaker 3: How is he getting a girlfriend with that outfit?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know how I love men and labels. It's giving rich, honey, Gucci. Nothing says rich like a Gucci. Jeane Vest says Gucci all over it.
Speaker 2: But I think it does show a lot about Giselle that her daughters and her have the ability to maintain a great relationship with Jamal kind of.
Speaker 3: How long have they do? You know how long they've been divorced? Long time?
Speaker 4: Right, long ass time? I think, But then remember they had a rekindling.
Speaker 3: Was he ever on the show with her in the early day.
Speaker 2: I don't know if as by a husband he was, but he definitely I don't think he misses an opportunity to.
Speaker 3: Film clearly, and by that Gucci outfit. Yeah, even even Ge was like, oh, you're Gucci from Get It, Get It.
Speaker 2: Then me and Inca are on a staycation with me as children Jeremiah and Juju. Gordon lives in the same building, so they like to rent an Airbnb for some privacy. Jacqueline and her daughters, even Ava and Blakely arrived there celebrating Jacqueline's boyfriend end quotes, which we heard it was her boyfriend, but then we saw like another thing in quotes that's that pretty much confirms it's.
Speaker 4: Not h So I don't get at it.
Speaker 2: Then Jacqueline says Ink and meor were very wild together when they were young. After they broke up, he asked Jacqueline out. I was like, oh, no, that's a little piece of the nugget.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I would want shared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Patrick asks Ink if he has any kids, and Ink says yes.
Speaker 4: We in an earlier.
Speaker 2: Episode said that you don't do tasteless and classless.
Speaker 4: But then we see a scene of this, and I'm like, what's happening here?
Speaker 3: If this is my question? If Ink was me his best friend, why didn't they get married? Why did she marry Gordon and stud? Why does he keep saying that he's the father? Like this is so gross and it feels horrri. I feel horrible with the son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I also wonder if this was all you know.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to get a paternity test. Oh yeah, I feel I feel like that's got to be coming. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Stacy and her best friend TJ work out. Stacy asked, friend's best friend. This is giving me like Salt Lake City vibes with the best friend, even though you're hooking up with them.
Speaker 4: Stacy asked, TJ.
Speaker 3: Not hooking up? There's no hooking up here.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not having sex, but I assume they're kissing.
Speaker 3: I the interaction they saw that I saw, I don't think there's any kissing going on.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Stacy is continuing having conversations and she shares that TJ is not a virgin, but he doesn't want to be intimate with a woman unless it's his wife.
Speaker 3: I just find that their hug was so awkward and every time she touched him he pulled back. The whole scene was making me uncomfortable. I felt like TJ had more chemistry with the trainer than he did with Stacy.
Speaker 4: What about how he even like when she started massaging his back.
Speaker 3: Like he was like he was It's just like like yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Stacey asked TJ how badly he wants to sleep with her.
Speaker 4: TJ says on a scale of one to tin the letter K meaning zero.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just felt bad. I just felt like he did was not into her. You know, I don't know what's going on here. He was more happy to talk with the trainer. It's just poorse Stacy. I wonder if she watched it last night and.
Speaker 4: Just was like, oh, do you think she got the ick?
Speaker 3: Well? I think everybody got the ick from it, and she seems so sweet and beautiful and why would you? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know either, But is it good TV? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's kind of good TV?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'm happy to I'm happy to do.
Speaker 3: You think this is real?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was another reason why he wouldn't want to do sexual type things.
Speaker 4: With her.
Speaker 2: But I mean, and if you've already had sex and you've already been married and now you just don't, I don't know, there's something a little bit askew to me. I mean, I guess he could be born again. But Stacy's clearly not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she but she even asked, can't you even say, like how badly you want to sleep with me? And He's like negative, that makes god zero oh T TJ No, I don't get it. Like if that to me by just saying that would be like I'm out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's bizarre. Then me and Ink make cookies.
Speaker 2: Me is excited about the girls trip because everyone is coming.
Speaker 4: She wants to make everybody feel at home.
Speaker 2: And then Me and Giselle made amends, and then Mia says that Karen has a court date when they get back from Lake normand what stressful?
Speaker 3: Oh do you feel like? Ink kind of loves the camera. He kind of, oh, for sure the drama and came very prepared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I for sure think he does.
Speaker 2: Then Giselle, Ashley, Wendy, Stacy, and Jazzy met up, and Giselle at the get go apologizes, explaining that her anger wasn't at them.
Speaker 4: It was towards Karen. I did appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily love the timing of it, but you know, I digress.
Speaker 4: There'sn't so much we can take.
Speaker 2: Then Ashley says that Stacy has a new friend, and Stacy says that Ashley just spilled all of her business, and Ashley questions if it's a secret.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, Stacy, what show do you think you're on. You're on at Housewive show and this is going to come out. And if you think like nobody's going to talk about your relationship, well you're wrong. Yeah, we already talked about this about being surprised about Giselle's apology.
Speaker 2: I appreciated that she did apologize because I don't think there's really a reason to be mad at the women.
Speaker 4: It's to be mad at Karen. So I think that tracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But when the women arrive in North Carolina, Mia asks Karen how she's doing it, and Karen says she can't talk about the legal stuff.
Speaker 4: What is the rules on that?
Speaker 3: Well, you can't. It's best your attorney will tell you anytime you're in a lawsuit or anything like that, just don't talk about it. And especially if you're on a damn you know TV show, it's fast. You just don't talk about it period. And the more you talk, the more evidence you're giving out possibly and can be held against you. So it's always best just to be quiet. It's not easy, especially in a reality show, and it's a big part of your life. You want, you know, you know, part of it is like just talking about it, but she can't.
Speaker 4: But then Mia says it's on the internet.
Speaker 2: Karen says, well, you can read all about it there because she can't talk about it. Hours later, we see the women screaming at each other, with Keana upset about the scar on her forehead being brought up and Stacy questioning Karen going to rehab. But I thought Stacy was also mad at Ashley, like Stacey is just willing to get pissed at whomever.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, the scar on the forehead from the fight last year, the fight last year, right, yeah, and then Stacy questioning Karen about going to rehab. Now, Karen never went to any kind of rehab program after.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't think she did on either DUI allegedly.
Speaker 3: And is still drinking.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, but guys, I am back. I'm back in.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to like the women that are all kind of playing their place, and I feel like it is going to be a good season ahead. Ashley's back to being activated Ashley, which I like.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is definitely Ashley can do no wrong in my eyes. Like she is. She's she's the full package. She's funny, she's quirky, she's beautiful, and even if somebody does come for her, she just kind of snickers at them.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, well, what about the fact that you and Ashley have matching bunions?
Speaker 4: Does that make you bias towards her?
Speaker 3: That makes me love her even more? I figured it was all my days of being a ballerina.
Speaker 2: Yeah line, chill, Oh yeah, god now, but please keep tuning in to Real Housewives of Potomac to Teas in a Pod because we're going to keep digging in as the weeks go on, We're gonna have even more drama to share.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: I also have some questions, like I want questions answered.
Speaker 4: Keep watching, Keep watching,