Speaker 1: This is a miracle, there is no question, and there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the definitely spawshooting rampase, then yes they it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did, and.
Speaker 2: So we are in a state of emergency. Okay.
Speaker 4: White supremacist violence is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 2: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white. The breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 5: All right, Frenny, please tell me why was I your.
Speaker 4: Donkey of the day. Donkey Today for Thursday of January eleventh goes to one of the most unseerious yet hilarious places in America, Capitol Hill. Now, I spent a lot of time watching CNN, MSNBC, Fox News simply because some of the best comedy in the country is coming from these places. I know there is places folks go for comedy, as comedy houses, comedy clubs all over the country. But the best dramedy, which is my favorite genre, the best is coming.
Speaker 2: Live from Washington, DC. Okay, Look, I hate to be the pessimist here.
Speaker 4: But unless God intervened, we are in the America series finale. All right, listen, all great empires folage some point, it's inevitable for America to do the same.
Speaker 2: We had a pretty decent run. And I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: If you are a minority in this country, You're like, no, we have not had a decent run. Listen, trust me, After this year, you are going to be begging for old America back.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Once this country gets to taste the true fascism and authoritarian rule, we're gonna be begging to get regular, good old racist, homophobic, sexist America back. But I digress. Let's get back to the comedy show that is Capitol Hill. Yesterday, Hunter Biden, all right, decided to make a surprise guessappearance to a Congressional contempt hearing about him. Yes, Hunter Biden refused to appear for a private deposition on Capitol Hill as part of Republicans impeachment inquiry and the President Joe Biden, which centers on allegations of corruption by the President and his family. And I don't blame Hunter at all. I'm not doing a private deposition with the ops. Okay, let's do this publicly for the world to hear, because I don't trust y'all. They should have sworn him in right there and spoke to him in front of the world. But let's look at the reality of the situation. The GOP is just torturing Hunter Biden in order to kill Joe.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 4: Republicans are given an Hunter Biden, pure hell, torturing him in front of his father, hoping that President Biden has a heart attack. That's all this is. Republicans are on a seek and destroy mission. They just want to hurt the Bidens, and it's hard to work with people who aren't operating in good faith. So yes, two Republican Ledhouse committees passed resolutions recommending that Hunter Biden be found and contempt the Congress for refusing to be deposed behind closed doors. But yeah, you not talking to me behind closed doors. I'm sure all of us at some point have been told if someone walks upon you with a gun or a weapon and tries to get you to go somewhere else, you don't go.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to do, do it to me right here.
Speaker 4: That's the position Hunter Biden is in, And I don't blame him for not going behind closed doors with people who are clearly out to get him and his family. I'm sure that's why he came to the hearing to let y'all know I'm not hiding when I'm not going behind closed.
Speaker 2: Doors with y'all. I thought he was a complete.
Speaker 4: Sucker for storming out, but I'm glad he did because the comedy.
Speaker 2: That ensued was priceless.
Speaker 4: Now let's start with the congress woman from South Carolina and Nancy Mason. She said it off on Hunter because she was one of the only Republicans who had the opportunity to directly confront him.
Speaker 2: Let's listen.
Speaker 3: First of all, my first question is who bribed Hunter Biden to be here today?
Speaker 2: That's my first question. Second question, You are the epitome of white privilege coming into the Oversight Committee, spitting in our face, ignoring a congressional subpoena to be deposed. What are you afraid of? You have no balls to come up here, and mister chairman, wart of iny.
Speaker 1: Mister Chairman, I think that that Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now and go straight to jail.
Speaker 2: You are the epitome of white privilege and you have no balls.
Speaker 4: Fun fact, Nancy Mason and I attended the same high school, Strafford High School, Goose Creek, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Dropping the clues bomb for Scraford.
Speaker 4: High School, she dropped out, I got kicked up, and her mother and my mother will both teachers at the same school. Yes, Miss may SMIs McKelvey. I can't make this up to me and Nancy cool all right. I disagree with her that Hunter has no balls. I think it takes a lot of balls to show up to a contempt hearing about yourself, especially when you know what the backlash will be because you already ignored this subpoena.
Speaker 2: And I do agree.
Speaker 4: It is a level of white privilege and who my daddy is that made Hunter move like this. But it's also Nancy what we call caucassidy unmelanated gall.
Speaker 2: That's what Hunter was really showing, y'all.
Speaker 4: He had the caucassidy, the unmelanated gall, the wipe his ass with y'all subpoena, just like Donald Trump has always done. Now it gets better. Representative Robert Garcia, California. He started going in on Marjorie Tayler Green and he tapped her jaw for showing penis picks that hearings in the past.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's really.
Speaker 3: Interesting to hear the gentle lady from Georgia speak about Hunter Biden leaving. And she is a person that showed nude photos of Hunter Biden, showing showing picks in this committee room of Hunter to this committee, in this very room.
Speaker 2: What the hell is happening on Capitol Hill penis picks.
Speaker 4: Purity is out the window in politics, or should I say the perception of purity. We know y'all have never been pure, but there's no need to keep acting like it. Y'all ghetto just like the rest of the world. Y'all just chose to go into politics. There's one more I want to play before I get into my favorite part. This is Representative Prima Primila Jaya Powell. I'm messing her name all the way, yes, but listen to what she said about Donald Trump and what he incited.
Speaker 1: But if we're gonna talk about outrageous things that have happened or things that have never happened, let's talk about the fact that President Trump incited an erection and.
Speaker 2: Maybe that too.
Speaker 5: Wow, they can talk about that too, I guess maybe that too.
Speaker 4: I know yesterday was hump dy all right, But between Nancy Mays talk about balls, Robert Garcia's golden Marjorie Tailorgreen for penis picks, and Representative Jayapal saying Trump incided an erection, y'all was extra honey on Capitol Hill yesterday it was a party par Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to know who's erection to Trump in site?
Speaker 4: We found out last year it was the Democratic Senate staff of having sex with another man in the Senate hearing room. So we already know that men insight other men to have erections on the hill.
Speaker 2: So who amongst us has a ding dong for the Donald?
Speaker 4: Now let's get into my favorite part of yesterday's mess when Hunter by the oh we got bought?
Speaker 2: This is the best part.
Speaker 4: When Hunter Biden stormed out the House House hearing after showing up unexpectedly.
Speaker 2: He stepped out of the.
Speaker 4: Frying pan into the fire because there was a reporter on the scene asking all the questions inquiring minds wanted to know.
Speaker 3: Listen, please, I'll answer your question if you beat quiet and let me make a statement.
Speaker 2: Okay, practice you normally.
Speaker 5: Smoke, mister Biden.
Speaker 2: What kind of crack do you normally smoke? There's more where the rest of it at? That? When he asked about what type of crack, it was y'all don't have that.
Speaker 4: Huh gosh, come on, man, y'all always failed me here. I truly don't know how shoals like SNL are still on because everything is a spoof and real life is funnier.
Speaker 2: Daily Show, Where are are you? Okay?
Speaker 4: Nobody makes fun of political news stories better than the Daily Show? When are y'all coming back? And with what hosts? I'm getting sidetracked dropping the clues bombs to the reporter for asking real questions, okay, the real questions.
Speaker 2: People wanted to know. Do we have that? Do we have the rest of it?
Speaker 4: Chet? Okay, well, never mind, people wanted to know these things. You remember when my good brother Killer Mike was on one of my TV shows that got canceled, and he said, this.
Speaker 5: Jail because you don't want to sell that smoking cracking constitute.
Speaker 2: He's right, okay.
Speaker 4: And furthermore, the reporter asked Hunter Biden, not only you know you are you smoking crack? What type of crack do you smoke? I have no idea I had no idea that was types of crack? Did you know that envy?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 4: What level of privilege do you have to be able to have uh to get types of crack? Is that like a crack in Robbins folks go to so they can taste thirty one flavors of that fried cocaine.
Speaker 2: What flavors do they have?
Speaker 4: Pistachio, almond cracked, strawberryry, cheese crack, rainbow Sherbert crack, Reese's peanut butter crack, Oreo cookies, and crack mint chocolate crack. I didn't know when we referred to crack as butter. We was talking about Peacan's old fashioned butter pecan crack. That reporter did fantastic, But he would have really stuck the landing if he knew kulture, Because you're supposed to end that line of questioning with the famous words of Morgan Freeman playing Joe clark On, lean on.
Speaker 3: Me, you're smoke crack.
Speaker 2: Don't you h your smoke cracked?
Speaker 3: Don't you look at me by smoke crack?
Speaker 4: If you would have hit him with that, if he would have hit on a bidon with that ten ten all across the board, listen, man, do y'all understand that it's only January eleventh of twenty twenty four and it's an election year. I knew the series finale of America was gonna be great, but we.
Speaker 2: Haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
Speaker 4: As the good brother, Little du Ball says, if you're not laughing at life, you are missing the point.
Speaker 2: Furthermore, what else we supposed to do? Okay?
Speaker 4: I truly believe this is above all of us. Now, only God can figure any of this because humans simply can't. Please let me, Mom, give everybody on Capitol healthy entire Congress donkey of today.
Speaker 2: Hee ha he ha, you stupid mother? Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 5: Yes, well, thank you for that donkey today? Now we come back, Let's open up the phone lines.
Speaker 2: Ain't got nothing we do.
Speaker 5: Let's talk parental competition. I'm gonna tell you where this comes from. Shout to Macau. Producer came up with this idea. He was asking, as parents, do y'all have friendly competition? And what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: Travis Balker's ex wife expresses a frustration that she consistently uh tries to outdo her in parenting. Well, what does that mean explained. So when the kids are out with mommy, they might do something else, But when the kids are out with dadd or, you try to make it even more fun. You try to make it better. You try to make the experience better with dad than you do with mom. So that is the question. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one. Do y'all have parental competition? You don't have that with your wife when you go to kid.
Speaker 2: No, why what's the point.
Speaker 4: We're a family, we're having a good time together. No, you're stupid. So if you do stuff like that, I can I can see you doing dumb sy No.
Speaker 5: I do fun stuff with the kids that I know that mom won't do. Like I know that if I take my kids to the jumpparll, I know my wife's not jumping around and no damn jump hall. But I do it with my kids because we have more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a competition though, because she's choosing. She don't want to do it. That's true. It's not even competition. She don't want to do it, that's true.
Speaker 5: But that's the question. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We're talking parental competition. Do you have that competition within your family? Less discussed, Not if it's a family.
Speaker 4: Maybe if y'all separated and you know, you got a house over here, she got a house over there, and y'all not together, But there's no competition if y'all have a.
Speaker 2: Family, why we let's discuss. It's the breakfast Luggle morning, the breakfast Club,