Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to this episode, Emergency Innercome.
Speaker 3: Today, we're gonna talk about my big.
Speaker 4: Balls balls in my Mouth challenge.
Speaker 3: Guys are going to start with balls in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Balls in my ass challenge. Let's make that happen. Let's figure that out.
Speaker 3: But before we start, we did want to take a moment to.
Speaker 4: Slash serious, a very real and serious raw.
Speaker 2: Moment trigger warning, because we're about to be real people and some people may not want to see that.
Speaker 4: It's actually terrifying. Podcast is over.
Speaker 3: This is this is the last episode. But no, I was really it was.
Speaker 2: Really hitting me the other day that the support we're getting so far, even though we're only like fifth episoded, is actually what actually is? This one's the six whatever technicality is aside? Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is just astronomical the amount of support we've gotten on this. It's lovely. I love reading everything about it. It really does touch my heart. And thank you guys so fucking much for watching this and supporting this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like the fact that there's like a little community for it that I'm seeing building is like so sweet. And I literally love stalking through comments and I know I don't have a Twitter anymore, but I'm a psychopath and I check to see when people are talking shit about me because I'd love to hurt.
Speaker 3: My own feelings.
Speaker 2: But surprisingly there is a lot of sweet comments, especially regarding the podcast.
Speaker 3: Which made me feel very nice and warm to my.
Speaker 4: Little and you read a couple to me and I was just like, damn, I feel that I am loud love thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Seriously, Like, like the thing is some of you may never know what it's like to be like like a superstar, but I'm like kind of getting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like being like really rich and famous, so.
Speaker 3: Like being oh no us being not us being so famous that we don't have central ac never.
Speaker 4: No, it's just like actually, like being famous is really hard and not enough people talk about it, and it's just like being like the beauty standard Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and you talk about this all the time, Like it sucks so bad that like we are the reason for your insecurities like and like not.
Speaker 3: To like not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like for sure, y'all look at us.
Speaker 2: And you're like why don't Like I know, people look at me and they're like why are like why don't I look like that? Like she's so like sexy and hot and like honestly and like not to like pit women against women, but definitely if you put me in a room next to say, like Rihanna, like Rihanna might start shaking. Yes, yeah, I'm shaking because she's scared of gonna still.
Speaker 4: Bite her fucking ankles.
Speaker 3: Bros, Like, what is this grimlin doing in this room? Get? Get? She pulls out a bottle of her starts spraying. It's like a square.
Speaker 4: Bottles some setting spray, fifty setting spray.
Speaker 3: But no, seriously, thank you so much. I feel like a little superstar in our world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels really really good. Thank you guys for watching and supporting, because actually I'm not I'm not lying. Like the amount of support we've gone on this is like blown every expectation out of the water. Like it really is like fucking awesome. Thank you guys so much. We found her a.
Speaker 2: Little and it goes to show we coun't like gas light you guys for the rest of your lives, because like you're emotionally in tune enough with us that like we lied you for four years and you were still here.
Speaker 4: I mean, lie is fun. We said it before.
Speaker 3: We have the I guess we're not like the worst and most manipulti of people because we admit that we'd like to lie. Yeah, so like maybe you're the problem.
Speaker 4: Because you say gaslight flight, quadruple gaslighting, Like why are you still here like relying to you? This is a problem.
Speaker 3: I'm reverting back to being a gas lighting stealing bitch.
Speaker 4: I am a gas boss. Let's dive in. I'm a gas lighting girl boss, a gate boss, I gatekeeper, and I gaslight Wait, no, a gatelight, I get gatekeeping, gas.
Speaker 3: Lighter, gatekeeping, gaslighting girl boss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put a gas light boss, gas light boss, lighter fluid girl bitch, you're not a girl bitch literally, Uh yeah, that whole that whole thing.
Speaker 3: One day that'll dive in.
Speaker 4: We'll dive into that. Uh.
Speaker 2: But me going back to that is me reverting back to my twenty sixteen ways. We were talking about, Yeah, how twenty sixteen was such an astronomical year, and it specifically is like we were talking about if you were like seventeen to nineteen and twenty sixteen it was.
Speaker 4: It was everything the like viscript hold twenty sixteen has on society. It's very rightful, like it's very like it was actually the best year of all of our lives. Like it genuinely was, like the music was fucking awesome, Like we'll dive into that. The memes were like it, like I think it literally actually changed like yeah.
Speaker 3: It rejump started like meme cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like we went a little too hard and we fell into like the meme depression in twenty eighteen, and literally the letter e was funny, but we won't fucking talk about that.
Speaker 3: Fel the meat.
Speaker 4: It's true, like there was there was a moment in time where like literally like memes like, bro, we're back in the memes actually, yeah, it like collapsed upon itself and like they were literally like they made no fucking sense, Like it made absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what those like comps on TikTok now like we're back in the main impression of Like it's.
Speaker 4: Like, like, dude, those fucking videos are actually like the epitome of just like years and years and years of training us to not have attention spancing, because like I like can watch a eight second video that literally shows thirty six videos anyone and understand every reference it's putting into it, Like it's delusional.
Speaker 3: But yeah, twenty sixteen music movies didn't didn't like it come out in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: Probably, oh, twenty sixteen was a fucking clown. The clown's terrorizing society. We need to talk about that, like, actually, what the.
Speaker 2: Genuinely like people got clown phobia, like they had like a people had true phobias of going out.
Speaker 3: I didn't getting killed by a clown. I don't think anyone was killed by a clown.
Speaker 4: Not a single person was killed by a con. And I read something recently that I was like, huh, like, may this is true. I read that there's like a conspiracy, Like, oh my fucking god, I'm always bringing up goddamn conspiracies. I'm like anti whatever. Literally there's a conspiracy that it was in a marketing campaign for it that got out of control and it was like, you know, like the Blair Witch Project marketing where it was like literally like it would be a commercial on the TV and you'd be like, what the fuck is that real? Or whatever, Like people were saying it was supposed to be like a marketing campaign for it, but then it just got out of control and they were just like, yeah, we're never gonna talk about this this.
Speaker 3: I literally I believe it. And if it was, if it was like natural marketing, that just like happened by itself. Humans are so funny and stupid. Yeah, because literally it took one motherfucker to see the IT post and be like start telling people they're gonna die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally just we we got uh. I had to do it to him, do it to him. Mean, I'm pretty sure that was twenty six.
Speaker 2: H I know that was that was like that because by twenty seventeen, if you were doing it to them, you were harming the people around you, like if you were so pulling that into literally but yeah, like my like playlist from twenty sixteen, it's it's the twenty fourteen yosification.
Speaker 3: Like it's just like some years have a certain kind of yosification to them a few years down. Yeah, and it's just like I don't know what it is because it really is twenty.
Speaker 4: Four What did they put in the music? What did they put in the music in twenty sixteen? I'm trying to think of, like what crack whoa.
Speaker 2: Through the speakers? They were like rubbing on the speakers. So when you would walk into urban outfitters and life of Pablo is playing in there.
Speaker 4: They put the pussy part of the human and the music.
Speaker 3: They put the pussy fight of the of the human and the speakers. Ow is that like a fucked up.
Speaker 4: Like visual like imagery of like a light speaker.
Speaker 3: And it like the base making it. You gotta saying we.
Speaker 4: Need to pat that, we actually need to make that happen.
Speaker 3: No, we don't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I guess what do you see building in there? I'm gonna go very one in my room real quick and like I'll let y'all know, I'll be that next episode.
Speaker 3: It'll be like that would be a sleigh. It'd be like a like a vibrating flush light.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And you also you get your You get to play your favorite songs. What you're doing. Do you play your favorite twenty sixteen anthem? Going back to bed.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna play the Mickey Milk Drake this track, dude, is that a world tour or your girls tour?
Speaker 4: Come on Iconic.
Speaker 3: It was everything. I literally remember so vividly where I was when those songs dropped on SoundCloud because they were on SoundCloud first.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they were Yeah, and I was like at a.
Speaker 3: Family party and I remember I got up from the couch and like shaking, but I thought like blaring in my you and I went to like a bathroom to go like listen to it.
Speaker 4: And it was audio playing in the backgroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my family like screaming, and I'm like, just please for two seconds.
Speaker 4: Just keep going on. There was another bar from that song. It's Twitter finger or Twitter finger.
Speaker 3: Trigger fingers turned to Twitter fingers.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, insane shit. That actually is probably one of the most iconic Drake lines of all time there and it stands to this day. Yeah. Literally, I still see that fourteen times a day on my fucking feeds, Like fourteen times a day, I swear to God, maybe twenty five.
Speaker 3: And now look at joke. He's taking little sexy selfies.
Speaker 4: He's in his grande, he's got his like long hoodie on, like he's in his nervous thing.
Speaker 3: I move it. I'm Drake and I'm nervous. So you can't talk about him because if I meet him my back, like I don't know who he is, Like, what way, what do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm Drake? Oh hey, hey, I'm I'm I'm Drake. Okay, the musician, like Drake the the world's bigger music.
Speaker 3: And then upset.
Speaker 4: She's like, oh she's chill, like she's not a fan. Oh she's cool. What having music do you listen to? I don't. I don't even have an iPhone.
Speaker 3: When I get in a car on the radio is all I'm too scared and I get out.
Speaker 4: Music actually scares the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Actually this isn't gonna work.
Speaker 3: He's like, I make music. I'm like, you make what? I just run away? Stupid. But you mentioned Blair Witch and I like know this wasn't necessarily a topic, but I need to like mention it is.
Speaker 4: It SIPs it past. Don't forget that you're hogging it.
Speaker 3: Come on and getting some COVID bread in there. Literally I'm not okay, I say I COVID And there was someone I didn't funk with, like invisiting.
Speaker 4: Me at be like bio warfare, literally bio warfare. We've had that conversation several times. I'm gonna get back a COVID far the Kanye air literally like getting Kanye concert air and but like I'm gonna cough in a bag. Oh wait, that was a fucking TikTok literally that one girl made that TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, yeah, literally he got COVID and yet in a bag.
Speaker 4: That was Honestly, that was the funniest TikTok I had seen up until that point. Like for so long that ship literally I would watch it once a day and fucking laugh.
Speaker 3: I can't think of a TikTok right now. Actually, just anything with the like crying sound, literally anything with that sound is so funny, Like for.
Speaker 4: Me, it's the.
Speaker 3: He's escaping, Keller's escaping. And I was saying that around like Logan and O'Ryan, and they were like, what are you saying? And I was like, oh my god, y'all aren't ya y'all are on the side.
Speaker 4: They aren't chronically online.
Speaker 2: But before I forgot, you mentioned blair Witch and I was thinking about like how we were saying we needed to talk about just like a rational like child fears necessarily rational, but child fears and this sounds so stupid, But I didn't know that the blair Witch was a movie, like the blair Witch Project was a movie or a thing. And when I was in like elementary school, I know, maybe I was in like fifth sixth grade. Basically a family friend who they had two years prior in fourth grade, scared the fuck out of me with bloody Mary.
Speaker 4: Literally served her a bloody Mary and she got.
Speaker 3: I got fucked up.
Speaker 4: She got drunk, Like what a phone because I was gonna make my concoction, but I'll let you finish the blair Witch.
Speaker 2: Basically, they told me the blair Witch story, and I fucking believed her and a bitch I I lived in Miami.
Speaker 4: There is it would there was like a part glades.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Literally we would drive past like just like one section of like trees and I'd be like, and I believe that she experienced the blair Witch project because she literally told me the plot of the movie, like.
Speaker 4: I experienced blair Witch.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put you in the tits.
Speaker 4: I did. No, we actually did go to the forest though, Yeah, we did, Like we went to the blair Witch forest where it like the myths start.
Speaker 3: Oh, we went there and we had sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the Witch threesome, blair Witch, the blair Witchiana.
Speaker 2: He's like a dude, like adding Eanna Anna to things is such a problem, so bad for me.
Speaker 3: Right now, before we recorded, I like me.
Speaker 2: And you were talking about how we should probably start having meals before the podcast because we'll do them earlier in the day with like no food in our something can buy the end of it.
Speaker 3: We like stand up and we like fall Over and fast like fast Away. But he was like, I was like, oh, you should eat because I already ate. And I was like, what do you want to do? And he was like Starbucks And I was like, oh, okay, you're crazy. You're getting coffee and he was like, no, I want to What did you say?
Speaker 4: I want a bakiyana Goodiana and egg Guyana sandwich, Yanna.
Speaker 3: A bacon, egg and cheese, Yana.
Speaker 4: You said something like that, bacon, egg and Goudiana. Yet no, but literally it's actually I don't know why, but for the past two days, everything I fucking said has ended in Eanna, And I'm about to make my holistic Yanna drink for y'all on podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is something I don't think we've really talked about. Me and Drew genuinely like, which I don't think is.
Speaker 4: A bad thing at all. It's not at all.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in like.
Speaker 2: Real medicine because I didn't grow up. And that's about Okay, I like, I got my vaccine and all that like stuff, but like I didn't grow up in the healthcare system, so I'm like, no, it makes sense, Like why would I take a time in all when I could drink some chlorophyll and like it'll do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Someone left a comment and they were like, why don't you take like antidepressants, Like I want to know, like your story on that and one I literally am like treat room resistant, but I take Stamit seven and stam In.
Speaker 3: Seven and Vita mineral green.
Speaker 4: But that has earth broth in it.
Speaker 3: No, this goes good with earth broth. Dude. We go to airwater like stand in the Okay, this looks like dirt mud wall.
Speaker 4: No, it's mudwater. It's like actual mudwater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's in this grasses, algae, land, vegetables, see vegetables, and enzymes, which is literally naming nothing.
Speaker 4: It's it says absolutely nothing and everything from my brain at the same time, Like I see that, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, like oh no, no, no, thank god, maringa leaf is in there. Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: Actually, No, what what these do for me is like if I'm ever, it's all placebo like in my head, like legitimately, it's all placebo. And I'm like, like, I took my chlorophylline stam at seven this morning, so like I'm gonna feel good. Yeah, I'm gonna feel good later. So like, as much as it might be bullshit, it's real for me. It's very real for me.
Speaker 2: I feel that because I literally I am the sweatiest person in the world. Like that is not a known fact about me, but like I sweat. So you were chugging that mud water right now.
Speaker 4: I chug it because it's so fucking gross. It literally tastes like you just have to try it. You just have to try it. It literally tastes like mud like it tastes like mud pies you make as a kid.
Speaker 3: It's actually not bad.
Speaker 4: It tastes like root, tastes like like bone, bone, bone.
Speaker 3: Marrow, tastes like toes, which is good.
Speaker 4: Let me see, Let me see you see my toes.
Speaker 3: I'll send you a picture later. I'll like cover them in butter please.
Speaker 4: I also have this vial of bee Keepers Naturals be licks Er brain fuel with royal jelly, and it's good for a brain fog apparently. But I'm not gonna take it. I know I'm scared of it.
Speaker 2: I know we both bought it, and I'm like scared of mine. For some reason, I forgot what the fuck I was saying because of your mud.
Speaker 4: I don't remember it either, So moving on, I'm moving on.
Speaker 3: I need to make it very apparent that I don't fuck with cheesecake factory.
Speaker 4: I thought that should be cheesecake factory slander.
Speaker 3: I don't fuck with like.
Speaker 2: I think the grip cheesecake Factory like Olive Garden, TGI Fridays and that shit and Panera like has on.
Speaker 3: And this is coming from someone who I grew up like poor. The grip it has on like lower class families is actually outrageous and so fucked up because as a kid going there, like, we didn't go to those places often because it was like it is expensive and the food isn't fucking.
Speaker 4: Good, no one wants. Is not good every ones have. I had a cheesecake meal and been like, holy fuck, that was so good. Literally, every time I leave Cheesecake Factory, my stomach feels like it has thirteen bricks in it and I literally need to like go die, like I need to like lay down, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I leave like cheesecake factory, like sweaty, yeah, and oily. I'm always Oh, That's what I'm talking about, is how fucking sweaty I am.
Speaker 2: And I'm convinced I genuinely do think chlorophyll makes me not stink because I'm very sweaty.
Speaker 3: And I stopped taking.
Speaker 2: Chlorophyll for a while and I was like, damn, I smell musty. But it's like a middle school boy again.
Speaker 4: Wait what uh like just like how shitty we feel after cheesecake factory?
Speaker 3: No, did you say my must smelled good?
Speaker 4: Fine? You have good pheromones. Fine, there I said it. I love your your smell, you're your smell. You are making this awkward. It's your fault, slimy me. This is your fault.
Speaker 3: You are not taking my compliment correctly.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I sweat so fucking much is actually so embarrassing. I put on a shirt and instantly like, I am sweaty mm hmm.
Speaker 4: It also doesn't help that it's eight thousand degrees in this house.
Speaker 2: No, but that's why I was saying, like, that's but that's like superstar lifestyle, That's what I'm saying. It is like like a lot of people think that when you become like as rich and famous as us, you like get a sea, but it's actually like the opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't get a sea because you're constantly sweating and losing water weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're just like really skinny.
Speaker 4: We're constantly dehydrated.
Speaker 3: I know, my lips are always dry, and people are like, damn girl.
Speaker 2: Put chapsic on it. I'm like, I can't because it will make my whole face humid. Like the moisture that my lips will lock in will make like my upper lips.
Speaker 3: Sweat, and then my little stash that I've been growing out it's so hot. I know, my sweat is like insane. I feel like there was one thing.
Speaker 2: Oh also on top of the cheesecake thing, I think cheesecake factory and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's where the air fire came from.
Speaker 4: Literally, like they've always.
Speaker 3: Cooked their food.
Speaker 4: They've always had an airfyer. And okay, airfriers are actually fucking witchcraft, Like I swear to god, they're like they're they are magical. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: They're an oven. I'm like, okay, that's an oven.
Speaker 4: But like on your countertop, like literally all you do is just put it in there and you click some fucking buttons and it comes out.
Speaker 3: I will say, on top of our house being a fucking like sauna already, when I had to use the oven, it would literally like blast heat through the kitchen and it would be ninety degrees in here. Yeah, so that is a plus of the air friers that you're not like setting your house on fire. I also have a part of my like thing, like the same thing that makes me like lock a door eight times and take a picture of the door to make sure it's locked. Is the Sometimes the oven plays a part into it, Like yesterday when I was like when we were leaving it, and I was like, I think the house is gonna blow up. I was not kidding, and I was like, I was so sure, and I came and I jiggled all the knobs to make sure they were off, and I was like, I didn't take a picture of it.
Speaker 4: So like it's probably do you think it was because we like deep cleaned and I was like touching all the knobs.
Speaker 2: No, it's just sometimes like it like I get it itch in the back of my brain and I'm convinced that like I left it on and the house is gonna burn and like it's gonna die.
Speaker 4: You should maybe like get that looked at. That's doesn't sound healthy.
Speaker 3: You can fix it, like I take chlor film, Like it shouldn't be like that. No, the door locking thing is a problem, like it literally everyone always makes sun of me that I can't leave the house on time, But it's because I have to, like on top of you wash.
Speaker 4: Your hands sixty three times, you I have to be door three times. You come back and you're like, oh, I need to wash my hands because I just locked the door. And then you're like, oh, I need to go pee because if I had to go pee when I'm out, like I had to go in the public bathroom and there's germs.
Speaker 2: But it's just like a pro But the public bathroom is good if you've eaten week. So you have to wash your hands after you eat the.
Speaker 4: Me, not me, not anybody else, not before or after. Never.
Speaker 3: Men don't wash their hands.
Speaker 4: No, people don't talk about that.
Speaker 3: Men do not wash them so nice they're like I didn't have to wipe.
Speaker 4: I'm like my penis, literally my penis. I'm sorry, this is gonna be really graphic, but my penis goes in mouths like like, I'm I don't have to wash my hands after I touch my wiener, Like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You said mouths because it's like, are you cheerating a mouth like a fucking dishwasher for your dick? Like is that what you're alluding to right now?
Speaker 4: Just saying it's not dirty?
Speaker 3: I hope it's not dirty before it goes in something.
Speaker 4: Don't watch this episode, whispering mom.
Speaker 3: That is fucking gross. Men don't wash their balls, they don't wash their hands.
Speaker 4: I wash my balls and I washed occasionally.
Speaker 2: I wash my hands both getting occasionally I wash my hands. No, they don't because no fake wash the hands stop lasts way too long.
Speaker 4: In our house, I fake wash my hands. I'm gonna be honest. I turn on the sink and I make it sound like I'm washing my hands.
Speaker 3: In as if your mom's outside.
Speaker 4: Like literally, no, literally everybody's done that.
Speaker 3: I swear to god, I have never done that in my life. I washed my fucking hands.
Speaker 4: No, actually, well you never fake washed your hands.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Do you know what happens is if I try to do a quick wash, I'll get really insecure and I'll be like, my hands are so fucking dirty, and I'll do like a quick wash and then I'll be like dry my hands off and try to leave the bathroom. And then the back of my brain is like, if you don't fucking wash your hands right now, you're probably gonna die.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh my god, and then I'll turn it like I'll like deep wash those.
Speaker 4: I know there is someone out there watching this that has fake washed their hands along with me. They just you just turn on the water, you run it, and then you turn it off, and then you leave the ring.
Speaker 3: You don't even get like.
Speaker 4: No, you don't even get your hands wet because it's annoying because then you have to fucking dry your hands off.
Speaker 3: There's a towel for your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the towel's dirty because it's been washed a hundred times with other hands.
Speaker 2: No, because the hands that are quieting off on the towel are clean.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of most people?
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of mold? I'm convinced our house is full of mold constantly. I swear to god, I watched one fucking video about like indoor allergies and mold, and people are like, no, you're so fucking annoying.
Speaker 3: Drew got seasonal allergies, and he was like, there's mold in the walls.
Speaker 4: Because I've never had allergies in my entire life. And then all of the sudden I come in. I don't have allergies when I'm outside, but then I come inside and immediately I have a sniffy nose in my nose.
Speaker 3: Ah, the fucking room is dusty. When's the last time you wash your sheets?
Speaker 4: I don't wash my hands. You think I washed my sheets? No? I don't wash my wiener? Do you think I washed my seats? Guys, this is all jokes. This is all jokes. I don't even make that clear. I need to make that very clear.
Speaker 3: I bet if you've brought you know, the like the rug cleaners that I don't I want to do that on your bed? No, I know there's a sweatstain of your body on that sheet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I sleep on top of my bed. I sleep on top of the comforter. Literally, it's so much easier that way. It's so much easier than getting under the covers. And also, not to mention, it's like hot as fuck under there, and you just sleep on top of it with a weighted blanket.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's your problem is you're sleeping in a hot room with a weighted blanket. So okay, just like a rundown. If you're interested in Drew romantically, here's what you're gonna get. He eats talkies, So think about that, only talkies. He eats talking talkies, McDonald's and Popeyes that you're like regular, balance it out, okay, Veggy Girl. Yeah, to balance all that out, you have Veggy Girl, Buffalo Wings yep, and holistic drinks in the morning. So I guess you're getting that in. I can't remember the last time I saw you put something green in your body.
Speaker 4: That was like you had to crunch on, like like I ate celery.
Speaker 3: Benji grow me Yeah, okay, yeah, you hit the celery with the ranch.
Speaker 2: You don't wash your hands, you don't wash your wiener, you don't wash your sheets, barely wash your hair.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not dirty, I'm not stinky.
Speaker 3: Yeah you stink. You smell good because you have been rationing out your lavo perfume for three years years old.
Speaker 4: No, I was about to say yourself. I was about to say, I don't wash I don't have to wash my fucking sheets in my comforter because I have room spray that I spray on my bed and it makes it smell good. No, this is all jokes, by the way I do clean myself.
Speaker 3: No, he does take baths. We take bats all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's actually the worst thing that's ever happened is having a roommate who likes to take a bath, who.
Speaker 4: Was taking the baths, person who was called gross for taking baths me.
Speaker 3: Because h or you I'm taking because you were. Oh, I thought of your question mark. I was like, who was calling who grows?
Speaker 4: But you were calling me gross?
Speaker 3: But I still think it's kind of grossy because I shower before I take my bath, which some people I've seen argue it's the opposite way around. But why the fuck would I take a nice bath and then rinse myself off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes way more sincere way, Yeah, to shower.
Speaker 3: And then take a bath.
Speaker 2: And I am always imagine people taking a bath and just being dirty as shit and like running a bath and then like getting in.
Speaker 3: It and like sitting in.
Speaker 4: What's that I seem to say, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You shower before you get in the bath. I've never once heard that happen every time. This episode is Drew is dirty.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not fucking dirty.
Speaker 3: You're You're clean.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 4: I'm a very clean person. My room is very organized. I just have my little flaws, like I like my little like. I don't. Okay, I bought the purple mattress. When whenever I bought the purple mattress, that was the last time I watched my seats. I'm just a man. I'm just a man.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding. I think that was like six months ago. More true.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why is my forehead breaking out? It's because the fucking pillows are literally covered and also it's literally covered in like like not only like outside dirt, but my fucking grease in a zul like like filth, filth. Like he comes in my room after he uses a litter box and fucking sprinkles litter all over my pillows, and he's shedding right now, and it's a fucking nightmare. I know.
Speaker 2: Every time I touch him, it's so bad. I have to take him to the groomers. But he'd be so fucking ugly after you take him to the.
Speaker 4: Groomers, and I do wash my hands. The only I swear to God. The only reason I wash my hands is because I know you would make fun of me if I didn't. I swear to God, that's the only reason good.
Speaker 3: I like knowing that like my bullying works. Like Jason, I bullied him out of using plastic plates, that's just like common sense to use plastic plates.
Speaker 4: No, to not use plastic plates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think it's like kind of like a man thing like to be like I don't want to wash the dishes, and it's like, girl, it's literally a plate.
Speaker 4: The best thing for me is I don't use dishes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you and I'm literally the only person who utilizes the kitchen yep, Josh today being like the worst part about like staying up so late if there's no food.
Speaker 4: Out for m and I'm like, boy, just get groceries.
Speaker 3: But I guess what would y'all cook if you could cook?
Speaker 4: If I could, if I could learn the KFC secret recipe, I would make a KFC Famous bowl every day. Because that was about to say, that's the realist I've ever been said.
Speaker 3: If you could make the fucking Krabby Patty formula. Basically you were like, you get my hands on the Krabby Patty formula.
Speaker 4: Don't lie. The pretty patties looked fucking awesome, don't lie.
Speaker 3: Do you know that they weren't real?
Speaker 4: Did you know? SpongeBob actually was like filmed in the bikini?
Speaker 3: Boxing was practical.
Speaker 4: It was real. All of that shit was real. I just don't know what camera they filmed on, because that ship looked like a cartoon, Like, I don't know how the fuck they did know it.
Speaker 3: Was it was the famous kids camera off of Amazon.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Yeah, that's actually fucking crazy because I literally remember watching that as a kid and was just like, remember, like I was just like, how the fuck did they film make this look?
Speaker 3: And especially underwater?
Speaker 4: And who's who's the character? Who's playing that?
Speaker 3: Dude? I'm not kidding. I literally love watching movies and being like, did you know that was practical?
Speaker 4: Literally mad after Loupin I was like, I was like, dude, I leaned over to Josh in the middle of the movie and I was like, Josh, like what camp Like, when was this film? Because this looks so weird.
Speaker 3: I was watching space him and I'm like, did you know that that was practical?
Speaker 4: Oh dude, that's a topic. Yeah, I know exactly what you're about in a movie theater.
Speaker 2: If you are sitting in a movie theater and you see these two fucking idiots and their homies pull.
Speaker 4: Up, run run, I'm sorry. Where we're obnoxious, I'm sorry. I will pay for your ticket if like you're annoyed by us, but legitimately, like we have fun, we have fun watching movies.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, we're like, we're fucking fun. What are you trying to listen to the movie? Like we want us to be heard. I am the movie. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: We're not like we're not talking, We're.
Speaker 1: Not we're not being like super loud and obnoxious, but we are like whispering like during space jam, which the space jam slander has to stop now, because that movie was because we literally.
Speaker 3: Have like the brain chemistry of like a Coco Melanie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally exactly. That movie was not made for you. It was not made to be critically acclaimed, and I'm tired of everyone treating it that way. Yeah, that movie was fucking awesome and fun to watch, and you enjoyed yourself in it, And I swear to God, if you said you didn't, you're lying to yourself, and you need to go to therapy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if only had that much passion about washing your hands.
Speaker 4: I wash my hands, I wash my hands. What can I say?
Speaker 3: But yeah, you're made a good point. Also, he was like, people are saying that the original.
Speaker 2: Is better, which because I have like a older person bright, I'm like, yeah, I agree, but the second one was like funnier to make fun of.
Speaker 3: But he was like, both of them are made for fucking kids.
Speaker 2: And you think the Space Gym the original is like better because you have like nostalgic kid braying about it, and you're like, dude, that movie was the best thing ever.
Speaker 3: But it was literally just as nonsensical and like.
Speaker 4: Off the wall.
Speaker 2: Also, that movie did not need to be two hours, that I will say, because an hour in like Kai or someone was like, this movie is two hours song and I was like, you're fucking lying to me right now, And I looked at my phone and we had already been in there for an hour.
Speaker 4: Dude, I swear to god, the first fifteen minutes of the Space Shame movie, I was so overstimulated I almost had to fucking walk out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because we also got seats that were really close to the screen, so when uh Lebron originally goes into fucking and to fun in Cartoon World, it was so intense.
Speaker 3: And like our next were breaking. We had to actually like look across the screen and.
Speaker 4: I it was disorienting.
Speaker 3: I felt like the Chicken and Robot Chicken opening it.
Speaker 4: It was disorienting. But I actually had so much fun watching that movie, and it's because I was with my friends and where we just have fun. We cheer, we're like yeah, like oh, and we clap, and we had the whole theater with us turning up like oh dude.
Speaker 3: We kept starting clap chants.
Speaker 2: It was kai Originally when they started winning the basketball game in the middle of the movie spoiler alert, I just started clapping, and then at the end, I like, I don't know what by what part, I just was like started like clapping really loud, and then we all started like screaming and clapping, and then that one kid screamed and literally the random ass woman next.
Speaker 3: To me like mocked him. Yeah, but it was awesome.
Speaker 2: And the lady next to me while we were watching Space Am I Am not fucking kidding leaned over and she was like, the original was fucking better. I fucking hate this one, like, and she was like, she called like Michael Jordan, Michael Johnson.
Speaker 4: She's like Michael Johnson, She's.
Speaker 3: Like, Michael Johnson was so much better. And I was like yeah, but then she's like, I fucking hate this one and you lean back over and get watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah that movie was fun. And us in the theater, I'm sorry, we're fun. Like you can either choose to have fun with us.
Speaker 3: Or we say that all the fucking time. But I'm not kidding. Anytime I see another group of people enjoying themselves and being fucking obnoxious, I want to stop the fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I And every time you're like, I want to slap the fuck out of them, I'm like, girl, that's us.
Speaker 3: I know when we were in uh.
Speaker 2: Like I for her where we were, but there was like a group of kids being like having fun, and it literally pissed me off so much.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hen, y'all, actually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's good.
Speaker 2: But it's just because like I have like a god complex, and I swear I'm like the best person in the world.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a god complex. Actually i'd be a sleigh.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good that's a good transition. Who do you think has a bigger ego out of the two of us?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because like everybody's definition of all these fucking words is so skewed. So I think my idea of what like having an ego means is kind of fucked up. But I guess having an ego like part of that is like caring what other people think about you. But like in my head again because I'm biased towards myself, I'm like, I don't know if that's an ego thing or like a post traumatic like thing where I'm like like no, like I like I can't like people can't think I'm bad, Like all I do in my life is trying to be good, Like please think I'm a good.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I mean like kind of ego kind of not, like kind of pride kind of not. But out of the two of us, I legitimately think I have the biggest ego.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know what would be like an indicator for like having a big ego. I think I have a lot of pride, So does that fall into ego? Like yeah, like you like if someone really like does me dirty, I'm like a grudge holder yeah, Like but I actually I wouldn't even say that because I've been done dirty and like, let bygones be bygones. But there's like a scenario two or two where.
Speaker 2: Someone crossed the line and you would actually have to shoot me in both you could shoot me in both of my feet and I wouldn't say sorry, And I'm like, I'm standing my ground, like this is the hill I am dying.
Speaker 4: I am dying on this hi.
Speaker 3: And is that like is that an ego thing or is that just like pride?
Speaker 4: I think ego? Look, yeah, that's n Yeah, I don't know. It was just a question I was thinking about because I think it would be like a good conversation to open up. But I I like to think I don't have an ego and that inherently is being egotistic. Cool, Like I read one Alan Watts book, Alan Watts book and I'm like, I'm enlightened. I'm enlightened. T shirts once and they're like, wow, other people have feelings.
Speaker 3: Due that's time was so funny someone I think that that. It was like I cannot believe a man has to do psychedelics to realize other people have feelings. And then on top of the gains the complex. It's like it's like I am the most like enlightened being enlightened person in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that, because I genuinely do think I'm butt fuck stupid and I say this every single episode and I will never let go of it. I am stupid. But yeah, I think I have an ego for sure. But I think everyone has an ego, even motherfuckers who are like I have ego death. I'm like, can you shut the fuck.
Speaker 4: Up, dude, you can't have ego death. You literally can't have ego death because you saying you had ego death is literally your ego speaking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because isn't it, like, what is like the definition of ego?
Speaker 4: Thought's let's find that out.
Speaker 2: I don't have my phone on. I'm just someone who like doesn't need my phone to like have a good time, like all of y'all, like people are like when I'm out with people, they're always like, oh, my phone's dying, do you have a charger? And I'm like, no, I don't need a charger on my person because like when I'm like living, like I choose to live.
Speaker 3: In the moment and not be on my phone.
Speaker 4: That's your ego.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have one.
Speaker 4: A person's a person. Since okay, I can't. This is another thing we need to talk about. I can't read, like I actually can't read out loud.
Speaker 3: When I showed your tiktoks before the sound plays, I have to pause it and like cover half of what's happening visually so you can read it and then get.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, it's actually a problem. And I don't know. I think it's literally just my like I have like a very slow cadence while I talk, and like a very like monotone like voice, and I think, like my talking my head voice is also like that. So when I'm reading it, like my voice reads too quick.
Speaker 3: The word for that is you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: A person's sense of self esteem or self importance. That's the definition of ego. I'm not fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't it's a person's sense of self esteem.
Speaker 2: Oh then, yeah, I have a huge fucking ego because I'm the most insecure, dumb fuck ever And like all I care about is that like my literally I am alive to.
Speaker 3: Like please others.
Speaker 4: I think legitimately us even having a podcast is a godri where like.
Speaker 3: You will sit here and listen to me for a fucking hour.
Speaker 4: But like in philosophy, it's like a conscious thinking subject. So like literally your head voice is an ego in philosophy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, then I got a big fucking ego because that doesn't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I can't sit in peace. I live to please people. I'm so insecure and I think everyone fucking hates me, which is also very egotistical because to think that everybody's thinking about me hating me is like a huge ego thing.
Speaker 4: I think I've just lived enough life. I've reached my karma potential in my past life. I was born on the fourth.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Okay, if you were born on the first through the seventh, are you.
Speaker 2: Talking about that stupid fucking TikTok? Piss me off so much? You missed me off so much. We were watching, we were screen fucking mirroring TikTok's on to the TV, and there was this stupid TikTok talking about if you your birthday is like the.
Speaker 4: First through the twelfth, it's the first through the seven of all things, to remember, you have reached your cup karma potential. Then it's like the twelfth like in your past lives, you've like you were a great person, so you get to live this life out with like no bad karma. And then the twelfth through like the twentieth or something is like you're almost there, but you have a little bad karma that you're still paying for from past lives. And then if you are born from like the twenty first through the thirtieth or thirty first, you didn't reach your karma potential in.
Speaker 2: Your bad maybe it is valid because my life fucking sucked balls at the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being born on the fourth Like yeah, I'm just like an enlightened being I've had Like.
Speaker 3: Oh so your life was hella easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm not gonna front like dude, you and know right like.
Speaker 3: Talking about it actually pissed me off so bad, Like I get pissed off at the dumbist shit.
Speaker 4: I just I know exactly like what buttons to press off yours, Like I'm like a little brother, like I like know what would get you mad, and for some reason it's really toxic. I can just like pick and choose and then like but it's it's like harmless shit, Like yeah, I'm not like actually trying to hurt your feelings, but it's literally like little brother shit where I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, no, we are on some sibling shit like I go into your room and I'm so fucking annoying. I go into your room and Drew sitting on the bed trying to take a nap, and I'll sit on my phone and put my volume all the way up and start blasting through tiktoks literally see how long it'll take for him to like be like please.
Speaker 4: Turn out, shut the hell up. And then I get into this mode where I'm like, I'm not going to address it because if I address it, it becomes real for her as much as it is for me. And then if I address it, like I just I lose this battle. I lose this battle.
Speaker 2: We've never spoken about that, but I don't know if we have spoken about that publicly. But somebody was talking about, like, can you talk about like how to maintain a friendship?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, it's like this, And I was like thinking about it when I was uh or I want to save the hay conversation. But the reason I was thinking about it is because I was thinking about how I.
Speaker 2: Because I hadn't met anybody in high school, Like, it was rare for me to meet someone who like I got along with and like humor wise got along with literally every person I met who I like kind of got along with. I was like, oh, are we supposed to date, because like I'm in love with you, I think, But that was just me finding friends who like I got along with.
Speaker 3: But we fucking we have fought before.
Speaker 4: We we had like full blown like like is this the end, like legitimate like arguments, like shaking in like anger, like literally just like and it was over like real shit too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was over real shit and like things that like yeah, but it was just.
Speaker 4: Like like every fucking relationship you have in your life. It was literally just a lack of communication, like neither of us were like speaking our angers or our annoyances, and we just like kind of let it fucking fester and then sure enough, like it like blows over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's like a lot of people like, of course I do think again, like a lot of people look at our friend group, and I think look at a lot of friend on the Internet and see the romanticization of it. Although like I will admit, I do think our friend group is actually genuinely very sweet and like loving.
Speaker 4: What you see online is like very real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never it's never like a front. But of course within our friend group, like there's always like butting heads because it's like a it's like a romantic or like a family relationship. It's like any relationship. It's all about communication, and this isn't a mirror image of yourself as alike as you are with these people, you run into things that like whether it be moral or just like subject wise or just like fucking day to day thing like maybe you're fucking annoyed this person's annoying you. Just like little things like that, You're always gonna like bump heads. Yeah, but it's about making sure that if you'd love these people, you either communicate that or you are like, okay, I am like projecting some sort of weird, weird anger onto this person.
Speaker 4: It's like I need to figure my shit out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like a me thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we like fucking we've argued like fully, but we've also just known each other for so long, and like once you have a relationship that long, of course you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Like there's gonna be moments where you're just like whatever, but we've made it past the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Fully.
Speaker 2: Also, like working with your friends is like very like No, I don't feel like anyone talks about that on the internet like as much as they should, because then people go into like working with your friends as if it's gonna be this like glamorous thing, but it's actually very It is like a weird thing you have to get over because like, of course, within business there's like there is a lot of ego and there is like a lot of pride, and especially with like creatives, Yeah, creative differences and like then fucking like an easy example is like front of Me is like then you get into like the real business and like the nitty gritty of it.
Speaker 3: And if you're not open with communication and like really saying how you feel and like pushing it, that shit will burn.
Speaker 4: It'll burn before it even spoil over.
Speaker 3: But luckily I'm a nimrod and kind of so is true.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it just kind of works out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we like speak out.
Speaker 4: We just kind of we just kind of let it, we let it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, were the first like I'd say, like two years like living together. No, not two years. The first like six months living together, like like we were still just like tiptoeing around each other, like sniffing each other's asses, like figuring like not like that like just figuring it out.
Speaker 3: Well, you were sniffing my ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just like normal though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I got used to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like you you just like figure each other out and then like then they're become there comes that moment where you're like, oh, like you either communicate it or you don't, and we just chose not to communicate.
Speaker 3: We made the mistake of not because also, like we don't talk about this, we were like close like when we were younger, but moving in together.
Speaker 4: Was kind of crazy because we Yeah, it literally it literally was. I've thought about that several times, Like when we moved in together, like we were homies on tour, like we we shared a room every once in a while.
Speaker 3: But we were not like closely. It's kind of crazy, but we did.
Speaker 2: Also also, we got very fucking lucky in that because I know plenty of like me, you and Josh living together, like we like live in like pretty good harmony. Because I've heard of people and like like whether it be influencers or just like anybody who's like friends and moves in with their friends and then they're like, oh my god, I fucking hate this person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got so lucky that like we are just compatible like roommates, let alone like homies homies. Like it's just like we had that conversation at Vegiegar the other day where it was like, dude, like we were when we all joined the internet, we were all kind of looking for the same thing. And I don't think it was coincidence that we all found each other because like, yeah, we were.
Speaker 2: Always like almost dancing around each other and like these kind of social settings.
Speaker 4: We were all interested in the same shit, and I think it we just are a very rare case where like it does work out. Yeah, but also like don't let that scare you from like pursuing these things. So you got to make your fucking mistakes, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't like be if you meet people because this like core friend group is like I have had many interactions outside of this and many relationships growing up where like it didn't work out or naturally faded out. I think that's also something that scares people about like friendships, is the idea that this made fade out. But I think with any relationship, whether it be like platonic or romantic, although like very like sad inn idea, people are genuinely.
Speaker 3: Made like not made for it.
Speaker 2: But these a lot of relationships are made to like come in teach you something, whether it be about your boundaries or what like you love about life, or teach you even about music genre, like whether it be that small. It's like these things are like ebbing and flowing through you to teach you something.
Speaker 4: So we're all just all one energy source, just like becoming one together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if you just go outside, like with like your toes in the grass and like feel the grass a little bit and ground yourself, like you may get lucky and find what me and Drew.
Speaker 4: Half real Shitton my wind flame?
Speaker 2: Is it twin flame like toxic? Or is what's the toxic one? I know there's one that's like or is none of them toxic? And I'm just toxic.
Speaker 4: I think you're just toxic.
Speaker 3: I am a little toxic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But me and in you we have our little scuffles. A scuffle in quite a while, do you know, because we fucking communicate. Now that's so important. Like growing up, I was like girl communicating is like lame as ship. I'm not gonna I'm literally gonna close off and not speak to anybody of my feelings. But and you opened me up. She fucking bit me over and just like opened me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I spread them cheeks. I got in there. Yeah, if as was not meant to be eaten, why is it cut in half already?
Speaker 4: How are you poor with a throat? I saw that on a I think Fantasy World thrusty. Yeah debate.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we had the bussy debate, but the thristy debate. I think thristy is like dead less.
Speaker 4: That is genderless that anybody can I got a thristy. We all got thristy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody gets a thristy. There were I saw some discourse about it in the comments. There were some people who were like, leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Bussy is for.
Speaker 4: Gay men, not some people most people.
Speaker 2: No, there was one comment that got quite a lot of attention that was saying that everybody gets a bussy except straight men, except straight cist men. But you know what, I'll let go of the bussy thing again. That's just my ego and like, I like want to win, and I'll accept that. I lost and drew. When's the bussy debate, but the thristy debate where it's not even a debate because we both agree everybody has a thristy.
Speaker 4: Next week we're gonna be debating the bussy.
Speaker 3: Like literally, what it's wrong?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Like notice how when Dubussy got popular, the baby got decanceled?
Speaker 3: Yup, yup.
Speaker 4: No, I was gonna say, I'm not kidding, Like I just I don't say everything that comes in my brain because if I did, y'all would be afraid of me. Y'all would be genuinely terrified at my intrusive like bitch, if I said everything that came into my brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my I have the problem where I do say everything that comes into my brain. And I was like, but like a lot of it not well. I was like, I was just like a lot of it is violent, but a lot of it is like really fucking stupid. Like you were watching TV yesterday and I had the biggest urge to pick the TV up, not to do anything with the TV, but just be annoying and pick it up. And then today someone was drinking coffee in front of me, and I had the biggest fucking urge to like dip my fingers in their coffee.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 3: I love touching people's food.
Speaker 4: Me me, like coming into your room and like in just like one of those moods, and I just want to punch your fucking computer screen, like thirty six times for no reason, Like my brain is just like punch of screen. Punch of screen, punches screen. The intrusive thoughts never win. But and then I'm in behind the wheel on the car and it's like turn the wheel, turn the wheel.
Speaker 3: Well that's just fun because like someone made a good point.
Speaker 2: Cars should not be getting an accident and it being that big of a deal, Like someone's gonna figure something out, Like why are cars like crumbling?
Speaker 4: That is actually like I should be able to go sixty miles per hour and crash and not friend to us. I'm sorry, Like what you like?
Speaker 3: I thought steel was strong? Like are they not made out of steel? What are cars made out of fucking aluminum foil?
Speaker 4: Like? Actually aluminium? Sorry I'm British, They're made out of aluminium. I see a chance and I fucking take it. That's what life's all about.
Speaker 3: You take the resk, That's what you're a fucking winner.
Speaker 4: I'm a fucking winner, winning, I'm winning. I'm a wiener.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you a little bit.
Speaker 4: Just want to be me, be me, calling me memy, memm. I'm gonna eat this and it's gonna ruin my fucking day and you'll are gonna watch me be fucking angry. So yeah, I'm gonna smell it first because I'm scared of it. But this is did you shake it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Give it a little shake. Also, we need to fucking shut the fuck up because we're like an hour in and we need to do our media. But I'll let you take your little fog machine.
Speaker 4: Oh my fucking god, it's a rancid. It's actually rancid.
Speaker 3: Smell it.
Speaker 2: Those are your y'all not watching and just listening. This is a dietary supplement called royal jelly brain fuel.
Speaker 3: No, that sounds good.
Speaker 4: Literally, not you doing poppers on screen, so fucking annoy? Do I drink this? What if I'm not to drink it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a popper. You smell it, fucking idiot? Do you need water?
Speaker 4: Oh? It's like numbing my tongue.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: That was like the most flavorful thing I've ever put it in my body. I'm probably supposed to dilute this. Humh, that was actually pure flavor, Like it burned my throat. What if I'm not supposed to drink that.
Speaker 3: You're definitely supposed to drink it. Oh my god, you were're supposed to put it up your butt?
Speaker 4: Okay? I was thinking, No, I don't know does have.
Speaker 3: Any directions on it, which makes me assume you're just supposed to drink.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not joking. It was literally the most flavor I put it in my mouth ever in my life. That's it, Like, was genuinely concerning. But I also have what's called geographic.
Speaker 3: Lying, saying it was numbing your tongue immediately.
Speaker 4: No, I swear it did.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get into media of the week.
Speaker 4: I didn't fucking take my media down again, but I never.
Speaker 3: Take my media down. It's actually my worst trait.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm gonna say, though, should I go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go?
Speaker 4: Okay. So for my songs, I've been listening to Beyond Saving by Meat Computer. Put it on my story today. It's whatever. It's pretty chill, Meat Computers, chill as fuck. You should listen to their music. And then I've been listening to a lot of Boards of Canada. I think I already said that, but I still am Boards of Canada literally is sexy hot. They're like kind of depressing, and I think that's why I like it. And then literally Curveball but get into it Yeah, by Doja Cat. That ship literally is the most fun song I've heard in a long time. It's like the Playboy cardification of the World, Like that's do a Cat's playbook CARDI moment, and then I'm not done with this book yet, but I started reading a collection of short stories, The Elephant Vanishes by Mirakami. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I know Mirakami's writing is like highly regarded and like super awesome, but I don't know if it's like made for my brain. But I am actually really enjoying it. But it just like, for some reason, I feel like I can't find like a theme in any of the stories. And maybe that's like the point of it. It's just you like kind of make your own theme. But literally all of the Mirakami tropes are in there, like the fucking cats and the disappearing woman and every fucking story and then his like weird sex. Shit just randomly happens, ye like me. It's giving me heartburn though, like it's just kind of scary. But yeah, I've been reading that. I'm not done with it yet, but it's been a good read so far.
Speaker 3: I started crying in h Mart. So far, so good.
Speaker 2: But I'm literally every time I talk about a book, I'm like two chapters in and then I never update, like how I felt about the book after. But if you want to start reading that, maybe like you'll finish it before me or where it'll be like a little book club and we'll both be reading it.
Speaker 3: So that's my book. I don't have any show because I fuck it's up balls and I don't watch anything. Actually, I did watch that movie Baby Teeth, Baby Tooth. I don't know why I can't think of it. It's Baby Teeth. I think pretty good. It's a good movie. I liked it. Then my songs are in a wing kit.
Speaker 2: I can't say it, ewin ewig. It's literally like the most I cannot say it. But it's by the artist Cluster, Remember You by Wiz Khalifa and the Weekend Drama by Roy Because like I said, I'm in my twenty sixteen vibe right now. Wild Side by Normani is also a song I've been listening to a lot, and then I'm back on Superstars.
Speaker 3: By East Yeah, and that's my like little rotation of music.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what, I want to redeem myself from last time we spoke about watching Castle Cagliostro, I was like, it's not my favorite movie in the world. Oh, but watching it in the theater, like it was like a completely different experience. And that movie is fucking awesome, And I take back every thing I said. It's a great fucking anime, one of the best of all time, legitimately, and it's just a feel good movie. And also the like the way they handle sound in that movie. I know it's probably like a restriction from like the late seventies, Like it's not something easy that they could have done, but the way they handled like the silences and the sound effects and the music in the movie is like crazy, and we should bring the way they did that back, like pure silences like that shit's so cool.
Speaker 3: Sounds are awesome, and the soundtrack when they do play music is like so fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: You know. Also, wait, I called it a studio Ghibli movie, and someone was like, it's actually not a Studio Ghibli movie, but it is a Miyazaki movie, so suck my fucking balls.
Speaker 3: It pissed me off when someone said that's name. But again, see that's how you know I have a fucking ego because something that simple pissed me off.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I was gonna say, I think, like some of the most important shit in the movie to me is like soundtrack, because every one of like my favorite movies has like an incredible soundtrack that I just like can listen to over and over again, like obviously like Gone Girl, Like the Gone Girl soundtrack is fucking awesome, and I think it actually just might be. Was his name Atticus?
Speaker 3: Uh oh the Ross?
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, I can't think of his name. I know, I know, I literally have to look that up because'm gonna no.
Speaker 3: I actually know him.
Speaker 4: Oh you fuck with him?
Speaker 3: But no soundtracks are so important otakis Ross.
Speaker 4: Those two mothers motherfuers know what they're doing. They know what they're doing, and they put the pussy part of the song and the bird every time they put the pussy part of the song in the in the song. You know what I'm saying, Shut the up. I just wanted to wrap it up and tie it up at the game like a little boo.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you guys so much for watching. We're gonna fight when the camera's off. We're gonna fight in bed, naked.
Speaker 4: Got the camera, Bye guy, Bye
Speaker 3: Camera,