Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phone tapp. You know, as we get into the phone tap, Danielle, I don't like this concept of the elf on the shelf.
Speaker 2: It's a brilliant concept and Santa is all behind it, so it's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of evil, I think.
Speaker 2: No, it's an elf that Santa sends you from the North Pole and he's with you for the holiday season.
Speaker 3: He watches you every night.
Speaker 2: He goes back to Santa and let Santa know whether you've been a good or a bad little boy or girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, does he have like cameras in his eyes? He's magic? Is it that same thing we used to keep an eye on the nanny?
Speaker 1: He's different.
Speaker 3: He's from Santa.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, what's what's this phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Mitch and Robert are brothers, and Mitch has a son his name is James, and James has an elf on the shelf. Well, Robert kicked the elf on the shelf, and you're not supposed to touch the elf on the shelf because his magic disappears. So when the little boy went back to school, we had some issues.
Speaker 3: He was very upset.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: This is so so.
Speaker 2: I am posing as Mitch's girlfriend Lindsey telling Robert how upset I am that you messed with his kids out on the shelf.
Speaker 4: Let's listen in today's phone tap from Danielle. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Robert. Please, Hi Rob, this is Lindsay, Mitch's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay, I wanted to ask you a question.
Speaker 2: The other day when you were over Mitch's house. He told me how you took the elf on the shelf and how you kicked it across the room and you were making such a big deal that you were touching the elf, and I wanted to talk to you about it because James is really upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Mitch. He told me all about it. Why are you calling it? How do you get my number?
Speaker 2: I'm calling you because he's six years old and he believes in that elf so much and it's so important to him, and now he thinks he's not getting any presents from Santa because Uncle Rob touched the elf and it's now lost all its magic.
Speaker 1: Okay again, how did he get my number?
Speaker 3: Well, Mitch was at work. I went through his Apple contacts.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he doesn't even know you're calling, no.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want him to be upset, but I want you to know how serious the situation is.
Speaker 3: James went to school crying this is.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm upset. I'm upset. Now you should Well.
Speaker 3: You should be upset now.
Speaker 2: James thinks he's not getting any presents and his elf doesn't have any magic. Elf on the shelf is very important things to children.
Speaker 1: And who are you to them to even have the balls to call me about this? Well?
Speaker 2: You know what, It shows that I really care about the kid. And obviously his uncle Rob Wo kicks the elf across the room doesn't give two about him?
Speaker 3: Now does he?
Speaker 1: Do you think you care about him more than I? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I would never do that. I know the importance of the elf on the shelf to a child, and you don't just take the elf and kick him across the room like a football.
Speaker 1: My brother dates a lot of girls can be gone in a few weeks, all right, And who are you.
Speaker 3: To say you make his decisions for him? You can't even You don't even know how to treat a child.
Speaker 2: And what's important to a child, Well, you know what, You have no idea what he's going through now with James trying to convince him that he's still going to get presents from Santa when he's convinced no, because Uncle Rob.
Speaker 3: Touched his elf.
Speaker 1: It's a toy, a toy.
Speaker 3: It's not a toy. It's an elf that Santa sends from the North Pole. Two of the children of the World.
Speaker 1: Lady, you're weird.
Speaker 3: My name is Lindsay, not Lady Lindsey.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna tell my brother that you called.
Speaker 3: I don't care, and.
Speaker 2: He'll be and you know what, I bet you he'll say, Wow, you know what she really cares about James. What a great woman. I definitely want to marry her one day.
Speaker 3: Oh, he thinks I'm psycho. Let's wait till he called you and then we'll call him back.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love it, It's perfect. I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, mister Carl, Dude, I met your new girlfriend. What if she just called me out of nowhere? Did you ask her to call me? No, I ain't think so. This girl nuts. She's nuts about the alf on the shelf and about James and how he was sad or sad or whatever.
Speaker 4: Are you serious.
Speaker 1: She's telling me that I ruined Christmas, that he's upset that I'm not protective. It's like she's like, she says, there, she's crazy. She just got upset immediately, just yelling at me, like she's she has anything to do. You've been dating this girl for like three months and you leave her with this is Look, I'm looking out for you, bro, So I mean.
Speaker 4: What, like, what exactly did she say to you?
Speaker 1: She's just saying that I'm a uncle, just all this crazy nonsense about I'm like, I'm ruining Christmas for James. I'd love that kid. Well, that was playing jokes. I wouldn't have kicked the elf across the room. I didn't know it was gonna make them that upset, just a toy. I didn't think get rid of that thing if it's that big a deal. I never even met this girl.
Speaker 4: Look, look, I can't imagine that she would yell at you. I mean sure, like she just.
Speaker 1: You know what this she yelled at She yelled at me, okay, and I don't need this bolt.
Speaker 4: Look, you know, you know she stayed over last night and he was crying in the middle of the night, So you know, I guess. I guess that's why he's still crying about the thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was like.
Speaker 1: Three nights ago. I didn't even do. I didn't even realize kids have memories that long. Like, if you want me to buy him some something, I'll buy something I don't care, like a toy, a new video game, or whatever it is that'll take the shut him up and stop crying whatever.
Speaker 4: Jane lights up when she walks into the room. Man, so it's, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: She's she's trying to be his mother that's used to be careful. I'm just knocking up for you. But if you don't see this as a major red flag, you're out of your mind. Dude. I've poken up with girls who just used my toothbrush. This is absurd.
Speaker 3: Hey much did you tell him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to talk to him about it.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Is she there with you?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Mitchell? You kidding me?
Speaker 2: This is Danielle min Arrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Believable Jesus Christ, Oh my god. Unbelievable to be Elvis.
Speaker 3: Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 4: This table was pre recorded permission granted by all the Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: Phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show, H