Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: I'm a judge.
Speaker 2: I love the fact that it's on our rundown to recap season fifteen, episode twelve, But I needed to watch that shit on two X and I was still born. Every arguments like, I don't even know what her.
Speaker 3: I was like, So did you get the whole just of everything I did? I did. Let's dig in, ted, let's dig in.
Speaker 2: Well. Rebecca tells Brenn she's been rude to her since they met, which she kind of has.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't say she's a bully like she says, but I hate the word bully. But Rebecca finally found her voice, calling out Brin saying she's a bully and disagree with that, And honestly, I agree that she has not been nice to her. And most of the stuff that Rebecca talked about, it's not that deep. It's really not that deep.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, why did you wear pink pajamas to breadth?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're wearing pink pajamas? Yeah, it's ridiculous. I feel like Brent's entire season is making something out of nothing.
Speaker 2: The entire fight could have just been a flashback on like another Housewives series.
Speaker 3: Like I was, well, you know what I found pretty interesting about this entire episode. Huh, we're learning a little bit more about Jenna, and wow, did we need to know her lion? She has a lion Maine.
Speaker 2: Down there who has straight puba cares.
Speaker 3: Evidently Jenna Lyons has straight pubic hair?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Does anyone in the history? Can we google this?
Speaker 3: It's like, you know those guys that have beards where they're just like straggly hairs that stick out. Maybe it's like that.
Speaker 2: What are they like goat hairs? Like that's sick?
Speaker 3: But would imagine if you have straight.
Speaker 2: Hairs like that, wouldn't you just shave them?
Speaker 3: That's I Mine wouldn't get long enough to know if they were straight or.
Speaker 2: I don't actually really want to know.
Speaker 3: I mean, a straight bush would be something to look at. You might be able to make some money on OnlyFans well.
Speaker 2: But then side changes the subject about talking about Jenna's pubes, and then Jenna compares her pubes to Jessel's hair, and Jessel's hair is like a new keratin, like it's straight eight, it's super straight. I mean you. It shows how much these women enjoy each other when we think about the fact that the Ogs would have come home from this dinner and popped bottles till four am while hosting the local guys, and these girls are like, all right, nine night, we're done.
Speaker 3: Like, let's talk about pubic care and my husband's dick.
Speaker 2: We will get to that thick in a bit, because I.
Speaker 3: Dick in a bit, the dick in a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Raquel is saying her mom. There was a moment where I really thought that the mom wasn't going to show up.
Speaker 3: Well the whole situation. So we're seeing her mom and it's so mind blowing because it's been set up and pumped up that you know, her mom has no relationship with her because of her sexuality, and then her mom just walks in. She just walks in and sitting like, oh hi mom. It was like weird. I thought there would be like a bigger like her and her mom would sit down and talk about this, but it's like, hey, mom, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Why don't think it helped the jennerant around the table and made out with everybody.
Speaker 3: I know, talk about making her feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Like was she doing that? Had to try to be funny, Like what was the point?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Now, You've had tough relationship with your mom, right, You ever gone through periods where you didn't speak at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've gone through. Why I was older and my mom and dad split up, and my dad ran off with my mom's best friend. There was a time where I didn't see him as much. I would talk to him, but I just wouldn't. I was just I was mad at him, but I didn't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think for me, it's one of those situations where I had to like put boundaries in place.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not something like it's not a situation where like I disapprove of blah blah blah, so I'm not going to talk to you. She still talks to my kids and all that kind of stuff. But I've just kind of had to pump the brakes with my relation.
Speaker 3: Were you surprised how they introduced Roquel's mom. Do you think that she after pumping it up and pumping it up, they would have had like a just walking in well.
Speaker 2: Like why was it at the house, Like why didn't they go I thought they were going to go to Raquel's mom's house. I don't know, all of it felt weird.
Speaker 3: I just felt like it should have been more of an intimate situation, a conversation. But it's like, hey, mom, here's the iPad here, you can start facetiming your grandchildren.
Speaker 2: Here, let me set up your new iPad. Like very bizarre.
Speaker 3: But it made me feel like the distance between them might be more than her mom not agree with her sexuality. I feel like it was more about her mom not wanting to fly. Well.
Speaker 2: I guess that could maybe be that, but I also felt like her mom, I mean, her mom didn't seem not upset by really anything.
Speaker 3: No, it was confusing to me. Maybe her mom's just not one. Maybe, like SI said, she's kind of the mom that brushes everything under the rug.
Speaker 2: But SI gets emotional, saying she resents her mother for allowing addiction to take her life. I can say these two have given us like the most authentic, real stories and they're likable this episode, this episode, but also in the same token, like I missed the old cy a little bit.
Speaker 3: I one percent missed it. I felt like we were getting a little bit of her this season, and then nope, nope, SI come back to us. Don't listen to the haters on social media.
Speaker 2: We want a little j bot you. Then Jenna asked Rebecca if she will ever get into it with bren Rebecca says she didn't know Brenn was trying to have a baby and understands why she'd be upset. I think this actually makes sense. How would she know that Brenn was trying to have a baby. Have they ever had a one on one conversation?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, they don't know. The way she said it was no big deal. It's like, I just want some piece in quiet. I don't want my kids.
Speaker 2: And it took Brnn three days to come up with the appropriate response of being offended by it. Then we get into the women go shopping in Puerto Rico. I think that everybody was tipsy at this point. That's my two cents.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean Uba running in her Valentina is yelling look, look, look, yeah, and she's like, what else do you want to look at? And I'm like, uh, clearly you're nipples, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're out on hi. Well, Aaron asked the store associate if they have any men's clothing and a size large for Abe. Jenna jokes, there's nothing large about Abe. Then Aaron asks if they want to see his dick, and then she shows They say yes, and then she shows them a pic. Jenna says, she takes everything back. Okay, do you think it's appropriate to show you're inappropriate?
Speaker 3: Totallypate, It's totally inappropriate. I don't know. I hold that's stuff sacred, Like I'm not going to be like, hey, like maybe when you're dating or something like that and you're like, oh my god, but when you're been married for that long and you're showing pictures of your husband's dick to your friends and on TV, she's showing like, but.
Speaker 2: This is where women and men are different, because you know, Abe is loving every I was just the same thing. He's got a big dick. But if the tables were turned, do you really.
Speaker 3: Think that she would show that picture if it was small? Uh no, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But could you imagine if Abe was showing her vagina but it wasn't that, you know, I was talking with our producers earlier and there were like pretty worked up about it, and I was like, I'm not that bothered by.
Speaker 3: It, Like I wouldn't do it. I just think it's disrespect.
Speaker 2: I probably wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: By the way, if I was on TV and I'd be like, you want to see my husband's dick, I'd show a picture of a teeny tiny, skinny one and say, oh my god, here it is. Come get it, girls, because I want to diffuse the girls out there from sliding into his DMS. I'm like, other thing's red, it's skinny and short.
Speaker 2: After seeing him as a woman, I'm not sighting it into his DMS, whether it's a dick or not. Sorry. Sorry, Then the women's for lunch, Bren tells the woman that Aaron showed her, and Jenna Abes Dick Sion say they respect Abe too much to see that this was so awkward. Then Rebecca asked Brenda chat. Rebecca apologizes, explaining she didn't know what she was doing. Bren apologizes for ripping her head off. Then Brent thanks her for being the bigger person and says her reaction was from her own insecurities. Rebecca tells Bren she felt like she was coming for her but wants to get to know her better, and then Bren says she understands in the two hug.
Speaker 3: I would have never apologized if I was Rebecca. I'm sorry. I don't think that she did anything wrong.
Speaker 2: So after all this makeup, then three hours later, Jessel tells Erin to shut the fuck up, and Aaron says, how dare you? Then Uba tells Bren to stay the fuck away and go fuck herself, and then Brent says to Uba, did you say I slept with someone to get on this TV show? And then I was wondering, like who who?
Speaker 3: We need to find out? But you don't want be fun is.
Speaker 2: At the same production company as Ultimate Girls Trip Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shed Media, Yeah, and I think they also do Sulic City. But we finally, after all the years that house Ies have been on, we finally got a Kim K cameo. But it happened to be your feet. Would you not die if the camera zoomed in on me? I would die. The camera zoomed in on my friend's linstone feet, and I'll swollen up like that.
Speaker 2: No, I would use that to start my wiki feet Okay, page, My feet are cute though, I'm just saying they are.
Speaker 3: I'll have to look it up. Do you have like tattoos on them and stuff blurry tattoos? Or is that your friends old?
Speaker 2: Now both old blurry tattoos' nossage fingers and toes. But there's worse things about me than my hands and my feet if that should tells you anything. Yeah, but let's take a quick break and then go back and recap episode five fourteen of Real Housewives of Burverlely Hills. We are back to talk about all things Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen, episode five. It starts where Kyle goes over to Jennifer's house and bell Air. She mentioned she doesn't live in the house that Kyle is in and actually lives next door. She also has a house in Vegas and her boyfriend and her professional poker players.
Speaker 3: To actually have a house next door that you just throw parties at in bel Air that is like a serious rich girl move listen.
Speaker 2: And then a house in Malibu, but they.
Speaker 3: Don't go to the Malibu one because there's a ghost in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'll go to the Malibu one.
Speaker 3: And she gives her dog wine. I mean, I just love this girl.
Speaker 2: Her doll, her dog, No, her doll, no her dog both.
Speaker 3: I know, but she gave her dog wine and said, only give him half a little bit or he'll drink the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like my dad and Jennifer Tilley need to have like a creepy doll play dog day. You realize that my dad has all these creepy dolls over his house as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, you've posted some pictures of them.
Speaker 2: But Jennifer Tilly's bride of Chucky doll is living a better life than ninety nine percent of Americans.
Speaker 3: With it's forty five dollars dress on.
Speaker 2: We're always an either alo or aviator nation.
Speaker 3: I got jacket out.
Speaker 2: I just I'm so tired of feeling like well. Durie then tells Erica she hasn't spoken to Pique in two weeks. Erica tells us Her she knows what it feels like to not be supported in this group. I'm loving Erica's ability to play the sounding board. Yeah, she deserves a break, and she gives good advice. I mean, I wonder if we are gonna see.
Speaker 3: I think it's going backfire. I might be wrong, but I think it's going to backfire. But I mean when Durite says I made some water, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like and Erica's like, what do you mean you made water?
Speaker 3: Was there? Yes? There was? She did slice up.
Speaker 2: Some I'm sure she sliced them up food.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, her son probably did before he went to go play Mommy, I'm going to play tennis.
Speaker 2: He doing tennis or karach. He was doing tennis.
Speaker 3: But he sounds like he has a little British accent.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because p K and D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't they go to school.
Speaker 2: No, they're homeschooled.
Speaker 3: Oh they are. Yeah, Oh, then that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Then yeah. And then Sutton shows up to Garsell's house driving a U haul. She drives them to Garcel's beach house in Ventura. Garcel tells Sutton how her son made a comment to her about getting a beach house as a single mom, and it meant a lot to her.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a big deal. It really is being a single mom. And she's got this beach house and she didn't just like redecorate, she knocked it down and built a new one. Like that's a big accomplishment for a single woman to do.
Speaker 2: Garcel's house is beautiful, but the middle layer of the bunk bed. That's an immediate note for me.
Speaker 3: That's a little bit claustrophobic that no can do. Yeah, but she can get a lot of people in there. M M.
Speaker 2: Sutton tells Garcel that the other shoe is going to drop on Durite. Garcel asked what the other shoe is and says the PK shoe. Says at some point Durite will realize she's in a big mess and they're going to have to come together. Garcel brings up what she said last year about Darte, the jewelry and the robbery. She thinks Darite happened to be at the wrong place a wrong time, But clearly what she's alleging is that somebody set up this robbery.
Speaker 3: Well, I think a lot of people have said that, and I don't think anybody will ever know.
Speaker 2: But do you think that Garcel's insinuation is like dangerous territory?
Speaker 3: I do. I do think that it is very dangerous territory to accuse somebody of staging their own robbery. Maybe she has information I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that Garcel knows exactly what she's doing, and it's not trying to help dre eat h. You know what I mean. It's a huge acquisition, huge, huge, and she's made it before.
Speaker 3: Is garcel injuring her villain era?
Speaker 2: Could it be? I don't know. I think it's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, at least when I say somebody does something, you know, shady, I have their face. Not only that, but I have a little proof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's a proof here. Then eric is therapist. Doctor jen Man goes over to Erica's house. Erica says she wants to make her house a sanctuary. Erica says, when she first moved in, she couldn't step outside and hid in the house for three years.
Speaker 3: It's so weird that that much time has gone by. I feel like it wasn't that long ago. We were seeing Erica sitting there crying with her mask, Gara running down her face and all that. It's been three years. Time just flies years.
Speaker 2: Because we had COVID, it was such a wild time. But then Erica says there have been occasions where sudden feels left out and her personality flips. Erica says she's not here to diagnose personality disorders, but she has one herself. Then Erica has her own list of shoulds on what women should have done for her, and then doctor jim Mann was like, right you out, that's a mix of laxapro and alcohol. Not lying, not lying, doctor jen not be lying.
Speaker 3: I think that Erica really expected the girls to, you know, because they gave her such a hard time to be like, you know, she's on the other side of it now, from what I gather, like, have some compassion and say like, I'm sorry. I should have never blamed you, I should never questioned you. And none of them really have, have they?
Speaker 2: No, none of them have, but they all not only that.
Speaker 3: Well, then no pizza party for them. They can all stay home until they can line up and apologize.
Speaker 2: No pizza parties for anyone except for us. I would love pizza right now.
Speaker 3: I would too.
Speaker 2: Then we get to, you know, now we're at Denim and Diamond's party. Rats couldn't show up to that event.
Speaker 3: It looked like a really cute party.
Speaker 2: No, of course it would have been a cute party. But Camille is so punishable.
Speaker 3: No, see, I didn't find it that punishable at the very beginning. I don't get why Kyle was so offended in her confessional about what Camille said, because Camille was just like being nice to her and saying I get it, like, you know, midlife crisis. And she's like, I am not going with through Canil went through. I'm like, well, maybe not exactly, but yeah, you were married a long time, you have kids. At that moment, I didn't think Mail said anything bad.
Speaker 2: I wasn't talking about the Camelle with the Kyle stuff. I was talking about the Camelle with the Dereete stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we haven't gotten mar yet, I know. I mean Camille never heard her divorce to Kyle's divorce, so I don't. That to me was huh.
Speaker 2: Well, then Garcel tells that Kyle told her that p K. Also, this is a huge pet peeve for me. What we'll say Texas it's texts.
Speaker 3: Oh well, okay, grammar police.
Speaker 2: No, It's just it's just one of those things. It's like when people say I could care less, and I'm like, it's couldn't It couldn't care less. Granted, I don't know if it's in camera or camera, and I know I don't either. I don't know those but for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Hey, well I'll take a mental note about that. And I'm sure I'll suck it up a million times.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if somebody is going to t e X t SU, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Texts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatever, Well, Garcel presenting PK text her in a different tone than what was presented to her by Kyle, that's for sure. She made it sound like it was so scandalous and that's not how Kyle told her. No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Like memes.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't she you know, And she's just doing her job, I guess. But it's kind of like, and did you know PK text Kyle? Like But at least Sutton was like, yeah, she knows, Yeah it was. She didn't fall for that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it's Garcel's way trying to like stir shit.
Speaker 3: Well, do you agree with Garcel that once thing shifted between p K and Deret, that the texting should stop.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's different. It depends on the texting. If the texting is. They've always had a history of sending memes to one another. I don't really care. Like funny joke means.
Speaker 3: I don't want anybody to send me any memes ever. Did you hear that Eddy?
Speaker 2: You always send me memes?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't all day I don't say anybody memes all day long.
Speaker 2: The pimple popping that what was the last time.
Speaker 3: I sent you a pimple popping?
Speaker 2: Two years ago? Because I yelled at you about it?
Speaker 3: But I just I kind of I've moved on from that. I don't know. Sometimes I watch it now and I get nauseous. So I've grown. I have grown as a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've noticed that a lot, not just my ass. Then Dey tells Bo's that she and Sutton have never had a consistent friendship, and then bo suggests bringing everyone together to talk about it. I mean both is finally trying to get in the mix of it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yep, And she's one of the smarter ones in the group. Yeah, She's like, well, what are you guys doing? Well, their housewifeing is what they're doing, both their housewife.
Speaker 2: They're working and you know what fucking so.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about jurisp just a minute?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I got.
Speaker 3: The hat on, but this is Zara. This is not vintage Gucci. Buckled up to hear she said it came from her collection. Does she like this shit's expensive? Well? The outfit was six grand, just for the shirt and pants, Like, how does she really afford all these clothes?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've seen her purchase very expensive clothes. I do always purchased them with cash. I'm not a person that ever has cash like cash. Yeah, like when she has parties or whatever, she always paid the vendors in cash, those types of things. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I assume she borrowed them all because she looks so good and clothed and she's into fashion, and you know, no.
Speaker 2: I think she buys them. I really she buys them because her closets filled with stuff. Do you ever have cash like I got? I'm staying at the pendry right now because it's my nesting days and Kyle's in New York, so you know, I feel like I don't want to like prashure her house. Yeah yeah, so they're letting me stay here, and I care. I was like, no, no, I'll carry out my own bags in and my own podcast stuff because I don't have cash pay dollars to tip him. So I'm like, I got all my stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like that's how I am. No, I'll do it myself.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have I don't have that kind of cash flow right now, and then it's like I want to.
Speaker 3: I don't to answer your question. No, I don't rarely have any cash on me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I'm going traveling from going to New York or something, I'll you know, get money out and put in my purse for that purpose to tip if I.
Speaker 2: Plant the head, there's a chance I might have cash, but not often. Then we get back to supposed Zen Sutton, where she tells the group that she feels they're all talking behind each other's backs and oh my god, I seem to feel open and honest with one another. And then Erica tells Sutton that she's volatile, which means inconsistent, and then Sutton says she is truthful. Durit says Sudden overreacts when she is stressed, and Sutton says, wait, wait a minute, and Duria tells her not to raise her voice.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how do you feel about Sudden being the peacekeeper telling everybody to be open and honest when reality she's just trying to stir the pod all the time.
Speaker 2: I gotta be really honest. It's hard for me.
Speaker 3: This is one of your biggest pet peeves.
Speaker 2: But one of the things that I have to be transparent about. I love to read this episode.
Speaker 3: I loved I did too. I had to watch it twice because I had watched so many shows back to back. I was just like mentally exhausted, and I thought at the end she was a little bit mean, And then I rewatched it. I'm like, Okay, maybe I was wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to remember the back portion. Yeah, when Durit originally said the C word, which I would normally just say that word, it doesn't offend me to this level. But because for the sake of the pod and not having it be uber explicit, wh originally said the sea word to Camille, it was we were out of dinner. We'd been there a million hours. There wasn't much fighting going on. When me Andreie go to the restroom. We come out and one of the producers says, we're like, how much longer do we need to be here? And he goes, well, one of you guys called Camilla ce and we're out of here. Like totally joking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but those little soundbites stick in your heads. The same thing is, if Ginas does anything to you, just push her in the pool or throw a wine in her face, and obviously she heard the same thing because she said I'm gonna push you in the pool that which triggered my mind, going, ah, I remember the producer said I'll throw wine in your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it happens. It happened five minutes later.
Speaker 3: Even if they're joking, it still puts a little something in your head.
Speaker 2: But Dree was the first time she called Camilla seaword. She was joking, yes, and Camil just could never take the joke, and so her bringing it up again, I was like, I'm bored by this and like, honestly, good job Dury, Like I just keep going. But also I think that Camille is full of shit, so it's I don't have much for me to.
Speaker 3: I don't don't hold don't hold back.
Speaker 2: No, I was like one, I was thinking, I'm so glad that I didn't go to this event because Camille coming in was a big old floppy dew and I wouldn't have wanted to do that as well.
Speaker 3: I was excited to see Kamil. I mean, she did a lot. She started up there's some girls on the show and doing so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't I didn't hate it. Then mock Sutton saying she's not angry, but is angry at her life. Sutton says that it's her fault that she's in her position. She said. Dur says she's being honest and admits her.
Speaker 3: This far was good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. She's like, I admit my life sucks and I have zero tolerance for bullshit. And then Bose tells Sutton that they also can't weaponize each other. There's issues, Like Sutton just did, Bose is coming in, she's observing all these women.
Speaker 3: She shut something down so fast.
Speaker 2: Well because when she when she's ready, whenever she's activated, she's going to come in for the kill and handle shit.
Speaker 3: Well, Sudden wasn't expecting her to jump to Djurik's defense like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like then we get down to the you know this the rest of the Camelle stuff, saying her house burned down and she lost her assistant, and she says she got zero compassion from the group, especially from Durid. I'm like, I mean, Gus, we're talking to Camille. We were all going to Provence. We texted you, we checked in on you, but like none of us hung out. We don't you do what you do when.
Speaker 3: I mean, how many f's did Duri give when she was saying.
Speaker 2: All this no one, not one, not one zero zer row.
Speaker 3: Duri was good, she.
Speaker 2: Was duris saying that when correct. When she corrected Camille and said, I didn't call you a fing c. I know that she didn't call her fing c, but she did call her a stupid Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Is the kind of I don't give a f anymore attitude that we need to see. And I appreciated that episode. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Camille recently went on Instagram shocker, it's our Twitter. I'm sure whatever it was production called her to film it wasn't the other way around. But I will say Dory is carrying the season on her back. She is, really, She's doing all the things.
Speaker 2: Her shoulder blades must be hurting. Man.
Speaker 3: We need to send her a heating pad.
Speaker 2: Well. I like her hair of that color too, just saying.
Speaker 3: Too, I love it. It's time for the rest of them to clock in and do some work.
Speaker 2: Now, let's go, ladies.
Speaker 3: Can you explain to me why Camille pretended to forget Erica's name?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I'm like, what was that all about?
Speaker 2: Shut your pie hole, Camille Tritt like this is the problem with Camille, and like, I get that. You guys remember back to the nineteen hundreds when Camille was on Beverly Hills and you guys really liked her and she was that villain and blah blah blah. But the Camille I've always known is such a kiss ass phony baloney. And her pretending she doesn't even know Erica's name honestly made me want to just barf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't understand that. I'm like, is this is there some back history, some story here? I didn't understanding.
Speaker 2: Oh, just trying to seem like she's like, well, I did.
Speaker 3: An Instagram pull team Durit, team Camille. Guess who won Duriat seventy three Doriat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Duet's gonna have a good season.
Speaker 3: I always worried that dream was gonna be a little bit of shit slinging around the sea word and all that stuff, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not used to the sea word. At this point, she was fine. Everybody loved it, loved it, loved it.
Speaker 1: M