Speaker 1: Mees.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Music to Our Ears, where we share some interesting tidbits and stories related to our favorite Lingo Kids songs. Guess what, everyone what? Today we're celebrating the end of the year. Can you believe this is our very last Music to Our Ears episode.
Speaker 3: Of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: It's been such a busy year, full of so many fun episodes each she has. Speaking of episodes, I'm curious to know Lingo Kids listeners, do you have a favorite episode from twenty twenty two? Me? I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, Kelli, what's your favorite episode? I want to be in the band? That was a great episode.
Speaker 2: We learned about the musical not That, and even made our very own music band. I'm glad it's your favorite, too, Billy, Which one is your favorite Lisa House guests? Ah? Yes, you got to give our dinner guests a tour of the different areas of the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was one. It sure was, Okay, Elliott, which is your favorite?
Speaker 4: Hello around the world.
Speaker 3: That's a great one. We learned how to say hello in different languages and people say oh lah to say hello.
Speaker 2: Speaking of learning, I think we should finish the year with this inspirational quote. It's by a poet named doctor Seuss.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He wrote The Cat in the Hat, Yes, and many others.
Speaker 3: This is a quote from one of his books.
Speaker 2: It goes like this, the more that you read, the more things you will know.
Speaker 3: The more that you learn, the more places you go.
Speaker 2: Let's think about that for a moment. Can you guess what it means?
Speaker 3: The more places you go?
Speaker 2: Does that mean if we read, we might get free plane tickets. Well, you might not get free plane tickets, but you do get to visit the places and different worlds that you read about. Books can teach you so many things and take you on so many adventures.
Speaker 3: Kind of like our podcasts.
Speaker 2: That's right, So let's make it a goal to keep learning and going on new adventures.
Speaker 3: In the new year.
Speaker 2: New adventures Lingo kids listeners, cheers for new adventures in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Beast music to ears. It's not a party without music.
Speaker 2: So how about we sing and dance along to a great holiday song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jingle bells, dingle bells, dingle way.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: It is to ride in the one worspen Slady jingle bells, dingle bells, dingle the way.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: It is to ride to the rockers opens, lay hing through the snow, one bar open, slag or.
Speaker 4: Not feels go lap being all the way for ars.
Speaker 5: On rockfields e spirits did. What a fine it is to ride and seek to slay so I don jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm go.
Speaker 4: It is too ride in the rocker sopen slave, hey, jingle bells, jingle bells, kick all the way. Oh, what fun it is to ride to the one were so open slang.
Speaker 5: Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle way, hold b it is.
Speaker 1: To ride.
Speaker 3: Now. That was music to our ears. We wish you a happy new year.
Speaker 2: Our Lingo Kids team, including our wonderful characters, will be going on break.
Speaker 3: We hope to come back soon.
Speaker 2: If you miss it, please reach out to us at podcast at Lingo kids dot com. In the meantime, you can keep the adventures going on the Lingo Kids app. It offers fun and educational songs and games to help kids ages two and older learn and develop important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. That's the power of play learning.
Speaker 3: See you next year.
Speaker 2: No