Speaker 1: During real time.
Speaker 2: Last night, I did not see that happen, and I and like, I don't None of our teams saw it happened, because I promise you if that, if we would have seen that happen, we would have had her back.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, this type of shit happens every single.
Speaker 2: Game to her, and the league and the refs do absolutely nothing about it.
Speaker 3: Are we going?
Speaker 1: We're back? It's only bad?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, weeks episode forty four of the Show Me Something podcast.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think your mic is on. I think it's coming to the speakers, but I don't think, like, who cares at this point?
Speaker 5: God, guys, we're in pribe, We're in prime for.
Speaker 1: Is this better?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Boy, that's fire. Do you want to talk about last night's game first? Or you want to talk about your meme that's all over the internet.
Speaker 1: First, we'll go last night. We'll just get it over with.
Speaker 2: You know, we are not going to win very many games when people score one hundred points on us, and the average I think around eighty points and we let them score like one hundred and eleven. Our defense is horrible and I think everyone knows that. So yeah, I don't know we're you know, I just like sometimes the the of a season, it's like you're a you're on a high.
Speaker 1: Sometimes y'ren a low. When it's on the grind. We're in the grind right now.
Speaker 2: We just haven't like fully clicked yet, and like we have all the potential so when we do, it's gonna be really good. But like we're getting to the point of like all right, like what has to give, what has to sacrifice? What do we need to do to actually even start tapping into that potential?
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I think so I want. I think other people would be curious about this obviously, anytime anything happens, Like I don't even know if anyone got teed up lit Like they didn't review the foul on Kitlin last night, did they? I don't think they did. Insane, But that's clearly what makes its rounds on social media. When you got teed up, that's what makes it around on social media. Yeah, does like when CC does get kind of I hate I hate using the word bullied, but like people are fucking rough with her, like there's no other way around it. Does that like fuck with you guys as a team or is that just an incident that becomes a much bigger deal on the Internet than it does during real time.
Speaker 2: Well, so during real time last night, I did not see that happen, and I and like, I don't none of our teams all happened because I promise you if that if we would have seen that happen, we would have had her back. Unfortunately, this type of shit happens every single game to her, and the league and the refs do absolutely nothing about it.
Speaker 3: It's been a minute since you got fined on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I have. But then, like you see the videos of like literally ning and and cheap shotting see in thee Like, if she did that to any of our teammates, we'd be pissed, But like they are, they're definitely targeting her, and the league and the refs do nothing to protect her.
Speaker 3: I I mean, well, let's get into this now. The the poster that they dropped last night, like the thirty year commemorative thing, which that you're on it, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Why why would you ever put me on it?
Speaker 3: But people are up in arms that Caitlyn's not on it, and then also watching her get kind of her ass kicked last night. I like I do see everyone being like, why does the league not protect this person? It Like I don't want to get in beef with Kathy either, but it's like it is like she's jealous of her or like thinks that like because she's a bigger face than her, or like anyone in the WNBA has had that she like won't give her the platform. It's fucking so weird, it's so bizarre.
Speaker 5: It is a joke.
Speaker 3: It is a joke.
Speaker 2: And this is why Kathy in the WNBA is getting lit up on social media because you were leaving out a generational the best player to ever go through WNBA on this roster, like and like, honestly, if they were smart, they would market this shit out of some of us.
Speaker 3: They don't, Oh they don't.
Speaker 1: I should never.
Speaker 2: It's that should be that should be Caitlin, that should be Kelsey Mitchell, that should be a Leah Boston, Like.
Speaker 1: Why are we putting random players on there? I'm one of them?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Do you know she has beef with other big people who aren't on this, like Diana or Sue or like I don't think Cannice Parker's on here, Like it is a bit strange.
Speaker 1: Sianus isn't even I don't eat. I don't know, dude, I literally don't know. But what we do makes no sense.
Speaker 2: But I'm not kidding, Like even the people they put on the commercials like they they could if they're really trying to make money, they are going going to put people out there that first of all, people want to see that people are going to bring attention to and they just don't.
Speaker 1: They just don't.
Speaker 2: They I don't know what are what what they're what they think when all that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good question. Do we think the Elbow two CC was follow up from your tech? Uh?
Speaker 2: The other night, my tech was the weakest thing I've ever seen in my life, So let me.
Speaker 3: Take I agree. Actually, I think I've seen you do crazier ship and that was a weak double tech on both of you for being honest, dude.
Speaker 1: So what happened is damn. She's always involved.
Speaker 2: She's always involved in some stuff like get your shit together, sis, but she fouled and there's an extra. Really, dB is the one that did something extra and then Kitlyn got the tech. So I walked out there and I was literally talking to the ref say your dB, I was like this with Bref. I was like, now, Caylen got one, but why didn't she get one? Because if Caylen's getting a one, then she should have got one.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't have been one or the other. Like, and I was just kind of pointing and she's like, don't you don't you point at me? And I was like, oh, I should have said that, and I didn't say a word.
Speaker 3: Uh okay, that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Like that is the stupidest thing I've ever done.
Speaker 3: It's the probably the number one meme at least on Twitter this morning. It is, which is special, I know.
Speaker 1: But like I'm telling you, everyone's like, what, like that is so dumb. I think it's dumb.
Speaker 2: But like I, it was pissing her off and like I couldn't help myself.
Speaker 3: I could not.
Speaker 1: She was losing her shit and all I was doing was literally pointing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But it's good though, And I think because everyone knows you're like kind of a shit talker, and like, uh now, I guess like the word mischievous is fine, but like because it was you, I think it just it plays better on the internet.
Speaker 2: But I think what agreed and another thing is too, why it played so well is because I literally did not say a word.
Speaker 3: Say a word. Yeah that was good. That was honestly impressive by you. It's just a face and a point.
Speaker 1: You should have seen the shirts last night. Like like it. People are hilarious.
Speaker 2: People are like really mean too sometimes, but like people are so creative and funny it kills me.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: God, I know, oh I know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good. Oh okay, I just scrolled up. Did you see what the Mercury tweeted? No, this is gonna make you mad.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: It says do you want a piece of this? And it's someone on the and it's on the ground. Always fun when you get to play the Mercury huh.
Speaker 1: So fun.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny though that I know people in their own organs that like nobody likes their team this year. They say that they are like the unfriendliest group. So we're not the only ones to feel that way. Internal people feel that way too. Let me get my rocks off. But anyway, highest three point percentage of the WBA since joining the Fever.
Speaker 3: Games and for those just listening, For those just listening, Sophie has the highest three point percentage in the WNBA since joining the Fever. That's pretty electric.
Speaker 2: Okay, steph, Yeah, but I need to I think I've been kind of not shooting the ball so well so far this year, but I think I'm starting.
Speaker 1: To heat up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You probably had the highest three point percentage out of anyone who wears long sleeves w and NBA.
Speaker 1: I'd like that.
Speaker 3: That should be you should get a plaque for that, or like a trophy.
Speaker 2: There's a stat for everything nowadays. You could find something I'm good at.
Speaker 3: Wearing long sleeves and shooting the rock sounds like and getting teed up.
Speaker 5: I like that's a good d oh do we say so?
Speaker 4: Sty fifteenth in All a Star Voting.
Speaker 3: I voted this morning because the Fever tweeted the meme also, and it was like All Star Voting again Fever with a classy post yes, using the meme and linking All Star Voting, So I hopped on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think like ab, Caitlin and Kels are all all up there. That's great, that's great they should be and we're not even like playing good basketball yet, which blows me, ugh right, driving me nuts, driving me nuts.
Speaker 3: You think it's just gonna happen overnight one day, or does there need to be a little like what do we need a little players only meeting, players only practice, or like or you seed to get your ass kicked, and like, really you have a wake up game? Like what in your time playing in the W or even college, what like what really turns the tide to you?
Speaker 2: And like in a rough patch, I think a really good one come to Jesus meeting, or two a good team bonding, a good team bonding experience that could be like a fun laser tag something like play thirty five. Sometimes I'm not kidding, Sometimes you just have to get away from basketball because, like we invalid, this is our job, so I'm not complaining, but we we practice a lot, and our practices are a little long, and sometimes you just need to get away from it. And so yeah, maybe we should try both a team bonding and then balance self.
Speaker 3: Could you maybe be a captain in this situation and like organize something something fun in Indianapolis, like maybe a big dinner reservation in the downstairs of Saint Elmo's Steakhouse.
Speaker 2: Dude, I think we're about to go on like a fourteen day road trip to the West Coast, and I think we're gonna do We're gonna do some fun stuff as a team because we go to Vegas, La, Phoenix, Vegas, so like we have some fun stuff planned.
Speaker 1: I think that would be really good for us.
Speaker 3: You know what if you guys just got absolutely walking buckled at a in the casino in Vegas and everyone misses curfew and you guys lose my three or five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have curfew.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's funny you say that because in Vegas when we knew we played. This was when I was with Phoenix in Vegas, when we knew we made playoffs, we always played like our last game up there for some reason, like it's just how the schedule worked, and we would always have a huge team dinner and just get like everyone was just like drinking, eating out till four am and then we had to play the next day. But it was just like a tradition. Sometimes we won, majority of times we didn't, but like it was just like a like a little Kumba yah before playoffs started and it was so fun.
Speaker 1: So shit, I'll try anything at this point with this team.
Speaker 4: When you talking about it, the team dynamic in the locker room. So I know that it's only like your second year here with the team, but you've also been in the league for like eight years. Like do you consider off the VET on this team or that like Kelsey's role or like who kind of ambodies that, Like you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: And the thing is our team really likes each other, like was that we all have our our moments at times, but we we really have a nice team that loves each other, and so that's nice. But I would say the vets on the team would be me, Kels, tie in in Mo, Monique Billings so.
Speaker 1: We oh, and Mayosha, but I would know the most.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am. I love when a team has a VET bench player who likes that. I just think it's so healthy for someone on the team to like absolutely own their role. Yeah, and like mentor people like I I think it, at least visually as someone who watches basketball, when you see someone who's VET, like watching Harrison Barnes on the Spurs all playoffs, like probably gets like literally maybe six minutes a game, like probably, and but like like just in the center of every time out, like the first person a dabt people up when they come off. I think that is the at least from a fans perspective, that looks so healthy. It is when you watch like like bench players who are our vets and like team leaders. I think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: And I think right now, at this point in the season, I think Ty Harris is that she is a calm, steady voice.
Speaker 1: She has great things to say, She's alwayshyping people up.
Speaker 2: She's honest with people, and she has a she has a when she speaks, people listen, and I appreciate that about her.
Speaker 3: So I love her. She's best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think you're right. I think that.
Speaker 2: I think people who own their role and are good at their role is so underrated. And in championship cultures it is they people are celebrated for that, but not championship people just feel like they're not seen.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, not to be dramatic, but my Ja Lob headphones have basically become my personality trade at this point.
Speaker 1: They are on me twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: And somehow the battery just refuses to quit, like I keep waiting for me to run out, and they're just like Nah, we're.
Speaker 2: Good, and let's talk sound. These are super clear, crisp, and plenty loud.
Speaker 3: I use the over earpair on flights, and I'm telling you game changer great for listening to your favorite podcast.
Speaker 2: So whether you're locked in at the gym or vibing out to your favorite song, they've got something for you.
Speaker 3: Headphones, earbuds, wireless speakers, and more. You get premium features without paying premium prices.
Speaker 1: Look for the Blue Box at Walmart, Target, best Buy, and more, or use code something on jlob dot com for twenty percent off your order.
Speaker 2: Enough WNBA talk, dude, I need to hear about this whiteboard video. I have not had time to watch it, but I saw it pop up like right before the game yesterday, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I kind of did it reluctantly, but I've been doing that. I've been doing those for like three years, so we This sounds so stupid, but like we talked forever, like either I do it with them, they couldn't skip it either, because yeah, like everybody, we've made fun of so many people in so many shows that like they have to do the Summerhouse and I have to like take my licks for that one. So basically I just showed up and sat there and like let them fucking roast me. We recorded for two hours and it was like it's like a twenty five minute cut or something.
Speaker 6: What Yeah, yeah hours, Yeah, dude, you know what I feel, And like we get into it just like the whole summerhouse departs the thing.
Speaker 1: But like I think you're right, like it's time to move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time to like, it's time to to spin up.
Speaker 3: It's been a fucking journey. It was funny, but so we did it, and.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for everybody to move on.
Speaker 3: And now this summer because obviously we're taking a little time out, like I'm not filming this summer, which I think ultimately the right thing for everyone. We can all yep, everyone can like take a breather. It wouldn't have been a fun summer for literally anyone.
Speaker 1: And now you get to officiate weddings.
Speaker 3: Yeahs to do? Yeah, well July and August now I like will be able to go to weddings for the first time. So see you on the dance floor. But uh, I did officiate a wedding last weekend, first time, so sweaty, really, I I was outside and like I was public speaking, the weirdest have you ever officiated a wedding? So, like it's weird because people don't clap, so there's no segue, like when you when you finish a segment, no one makes noise and then you have to take a breath and then you just keep talking. There's no acknowledgment about like what you were saying. So you do like a very generic intro and then I did my like my portion that I like wrote, which was like a short story how I met them, like recognizing like the love that like both of them have for each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were really good at that though.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of compliments after yeah, and they were like not to like toot my own horn. But you can tell when compliments are like people are like good job, or they're like they stop you and they're like it was so good. We like we thought it was beautiful. I felt I felt good after I was done.
Speaker 2: Probably so that is like I'm not surprised, like you're good at that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so then thank you. But so then then there was a poem and then I did vows and then well so also these are like the chillist dudes of all time too. It's two men and they're like so nonchalant about everything, and so at the end I was like, okay, well, like typically it's like husband wife, Like do you want me to say husband? Husband? Husbands? Now you're married? Like you make like mister and mister Like there's so many variations, like I swear to god, I saw them the day before and they're like, do whatever you want. And I was like, guys, tell me.
Speaker 1: What I need to do. I need help.
Speaker 3: I think. I said, I now pronounce you husbands. Yeah, and then and then got out of the way and let and then they kiss and then they walk down. But I was like, I was like, they were like, they were like, just do whatever you want, bro, And I was like, you guys, tell me what the fuck to say for this right now? I am not freestyling.
Speaker 1: Oh that's about yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't want to I don't want to make this up. And then the wedding planner, I was like, where do you want me to keep the rings? He was like what I usually tell people to do is just wear them so that then you can like pop them off and hand them to them instead of like digging in your pocket or whatever. So I was on stage with the wedding rings on my pinkies, like.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, did they even fit your hand?
Speaker 3: Or like where did I put it? One was on my pointer, one was somewhere else. Yeah, And like so I had like four rings on and leaned out with their wedding rings. I'm waiting for the pictures. It'll I think it's going. Where was it, keV? Can you pull up? Builtmore state Asheville, North Carolina. It's the largest home in the United States. I believe.
Speaker 1: Who are these guys?
Speaker 3: Well, one of them is is related to the chief's owner, Clark Hunt. His mom is a Hunt. So they're well there there you go. They're big chief sands though it's just dope. So it was ony.
Speaker 1: Stunning.
Speaker 2: Wow, that looks like it belongs to like some countryside in Europe, a big old castle.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you get to stay in the castle?
Speaker 3: No, they had there's like hot there's like hotels like kind of like right by the property. But it really pretty now, yeah it was and weather was great.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so then it then like the backside of that is like a massive like terrace that overlooks the Smoky mountains. You know, stop it. Yeah, it's pretty sick. That's inside.
Speaker 1: Wow, holy cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it's good stuff. And then the reception they used like red drapes and it was like this cute. The room was like it was all just red. Like obviously it was a very nice wedding and it was it was dope. But now the officiated one so if anyone needs Oh and they had an air Oh this is their Their cake was arrowhead. What Yeah, isn't that awesome?
Speaker 1: How do you know these people?
Speaker 3: I met them like two years ago. They came, they came to my house in New York when the Chiefs played the Giants and I put them.
Speaker 1: On a party bus with Heidi. Is that when you were with Heidi?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah that's but now, fucking you know, I got another wedding in Montana in like two weeks and then one and or like it's gonna be a wedding summer, which is fun.
Speaker 1: You know what. That is so fun though, That is like and maybe that's what you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you probably you don't get to go, you know, your wedding availability is nothing.
Speaker 1: That's zero zero.
Speaker 2: I yeah, it kind of sucks though, because I feel bad because I do think like my close close friends, they try to schedule around my time. But really a lot of my friends are freaking married. Now, I don't know why I said freaking good for them?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, uh what about so I'm like a lot of our high school friend like my friend group isn't like two or three are, but a lot of them are single. I would say my college teammates a lot are married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did I think? But even not even like the wedding pieces that you missed. But like going, I always want to go to like the Northern States in the summer because I don't like really want to go.
Speaker 1: It's so cold.
Speaker 3: What I'm flying to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin today.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But that's the place where you you know the bar owner remember.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's yeah here, it's.
Speaker 5: I have it.
Speaker 3: You need to go, I will.
Speaker 1: It's called her name's Jess, Yes, yes, oh Champs Champs. Dude, you're your brother knows is that where you're going to go?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's him and his girlfriend. Yeah, she has a.
Speaker 1: Hat there, Dude, that is so fun. Champs. Okay, I love it and go say hi to Jess.
Speaker 3: Deal deal deal deal. But yeah, the Northern States in the summer. Yeah, best thing you can ever do. You got to go to, dude.
Speaker 2: I know, I just don't have our season. I know it stinks, but I do think think actually we get because there's it's called it's is it Worlds? I think it's like Worlds for basketball this year, and so we get two weeks off in September. So I think I'm gonna go to like the Lake of the Ozarks, and maybe I'll like go to Montana for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: If obviously, if you do, you better hit you the way up.
Speaker 1: Duh, dude, that'd be so fun. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, somewhere in Montana. There's nothing better. Like eighty degrees, no humidity, sun sets at eleven thirty pm, so good. The mountains are like purple. It's like just fucking wait.
Speaker 1: Do you think do they have great lakes up there? Like fun lakes?
Speaker 3: The Yeah, Flathead is like the one everyone goes to. But the state is so big that there's like a zillion of them and there's probably two boats on them at a time. You know.
Speaker 2: Wait, so how would you compare the Montana Lakes to the Ozarks or is it just two different vibes.
Speaker 3: Flathead Lake is like the Ozarks, where it's like that's where everyone goes. But Fineite is like the Ozarks is you know how they call it finger eat Like it's like a bunch of like yeah, like coves and shiit Fineit is just a big fucking lake. Like so there's like one sandbar where everyone goes, but it's less like docky party and more like people have fancy houses kind of in the mountains and then you go like drop your boat in and then go back to the house where the Ozarks is like, you the only way you're gonna get anywhere is like being on a boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay that makes sense. Yeah, oh that sounds fun. Gosh, I love a lake.
Speaker 3: I missed a like, ugh yeah, keV, what do we got pop culture wise? Dude?
Speaker 5: World Cup obviously it has been taking storm everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's been popping and while they've been some highlights on the field, off the field, there's.
Speaker 3: Been justice h the proving.
Speaker 4: The proven police arrested a small time drug dealer and big time soccer fan.
Speaker 5: That's Paci Chi.
Speaker 4: He was arrested by Clutch the eagle and Maple the moose mascot.
Speaker 5: Uh police, Uh, well, I've sweating out. This is real. ESPN reported this.
Speaker 4: So they wore these costumes to like walk around and get close to him, like you know, like around his people because he was like a big soccer fan, and then they apparently like made the arrest. I would say the vests and the badgers warned here are probably an after pictures. I think that would blow the disguise if they were in mascots and police vests.
Speaker 5: But but yeah.
Speaker 1: This is so oh I'm serious. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: This is the Proven police they're doing. They're doing a good work over here, and this in the past. They've also made previous arrests. They were also in Valentime's Day they wore this turtle. Well they have a Barra costume and they made another arrest. Yep, so it's not their first time doing these like costumed endeavors. But do you guys think this is a waste of the Proven taxpayers money? Like, do you think you need these giant tescotts to make arrests?
Speaker 3: Yes, you have to keep them. I think in a world where everyone's like like I just think cops are so associated with just negativity. I think putting them in big friendly bear costumes and making them feel like lovable and safe is there. I like that great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, speaking on that, I have seen so much on my social media of like everyone around the world actually celebrating. And I know that America is not perfect, but they are celebrating every little thing about like the cities, but like also the small towns that they're in, and like cops are playing, you know, they're juggling with bands and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Like I have absolutely loved people from foreign countries coming here and saying like how great our country is.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you know what. Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: The ca' pulled this up, the note that the Boston Globe wrote to Scottish fans will like make you cry. It was on the front of their paper. And it's so fucking wholesome and respectful. Oh it's so cute. It says, dear Tartan Army, you came to the World Cup, but gave us something more. For a week. You turned train stations into sing alongs, Fenway into a football ground and an ordinary June. It is something we'll talk about for years. Boston has hosted championships, parades, and celebrations of every kind, but we've never hosted guest quite like you. Thank you for the laughter, the bagpipes and all the memories the world couple move on sol of the songs, but will never forget the joy you brought to our city. That makes me want to fucking cry.
Speaker 1: That is like the West.
Speaker 2: Everyone everyone is saying that about their cities, like every country that they go to, and it's like they're not always in the city. Sometimes they have to like stay in like maybe a little smaller town because like the hotels and stuff, and people are like falling in love with neighborhoods like the Southern living. Like it has been so wholesome to see people like celebrate us for once because you know, we both though social media can not always tell the full story of things, but it's been really cool.
Speaker 1: I've loved it. I've loved it.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's great to see. I think a lot of people were scared just because obviously there's so many ar things happening in valid the United States. But like the content from this World Cup, even even Mexico and Canada, like the Koreans have been playing most of their games in Mexico, and like all the videos of like Korean people getting fucking wasted in like Guadalajara and stuff like. It's so fucking fun. But the best video ever. I don't know if you guys saw it. A bunch of Norway fans were at City Field yesterday for a Mets game. The Mets gave up a three run home run, so obviously everyone's like, oh and then and it cuts to like I sort of got two hundred Norway fans doing the Congo line because they have no idea what the fox are going on? Yeah, and it is like it is. It's the funniest video I've seen in fucking weeks.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's the best content ever. So good.
Speaker 2: So ever, I feel like we should host the World Cup every every four years?
Speaker 1: Is it every four years?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? This has been so this has been so fun.
Speaker 1: It's been cool.
Speaker 2: It's been cool to see our country come together for real. Yeah, how did the world come together in a way?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure? This is no the pictures. Heads down, he's like grounding the bases and then they just cut it's I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: So funny, dude, They're they're just so happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like a bunch of Norwegians at a Mets game is like just as funny and wholesome and like everything about this has been so great. Yeah, okay, wait this this is so fucking hilarious, so funny, so good.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. That's actually funny and ship Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 5: I love that. Well, I was gonna say one more from the World Cup.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen people are smuggling ranch like apparently all the foreigners, like for the first time I heard about that.
Speaker 1: I love that beautiful all.
Speaker 4: Right, guys, last World Cup joint here the USA is playing like really well, yeah, I think is the best team that we've been out there.
Speaker 3: So also, you know, if if Portugal and Argentina advanced the way it's looking like they are going to, they will play at Arrowhead Cadium in Kansas City, Missouri's cool, which will be probably it'll be like, I mean, soccer people will say it's the biggest event to probably ever been played to Arrowhead. But it's like pretty nuts that that could happen.
Speaker 2: And we have a Brazilian on the team, so like we've all been kind of like going back forth, but it's been fun. But honestly, I've really enjoyed watching the World Cup and MESSI.
Speaker 1: I know he's not Yosa, but he's been kicking ass. He's so good. You guys.
Speaker 3: Oh that first game was fucking crazy. That was at Arrowhead. Two three goals. It's nuts.
Speaker 1: I think they have like five goals and he scored all of them so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is correct. I feel like Lexi played soccer. She too tall?
Speaker 2: No, I think no, Lexei, did LEXI see? I feel like grasted. I yeah, I feel like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The guys are all athletes.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, suck want to be athletes, want to be bef the stars.
Speaker 3: Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, Florida's sports book. The world's biggest soccer tournament is here. Everyone is watching. National pride is on the line, superstars are chasing immortality, and for the next month, every match feels like a final. If you haven't tried hard Rock Bet yet, there's no better time to get in the game. Hard Rock Bet is a top rated sports book app built to viva la copa. Whether you're backing your country, betting on your favorite Superstar or building the same game parlay for the biggest matches of the tournament. Hard Rock Bet is your way to get in on the action, and if you're ever late to kick off, don't worry. Hard rock Bet lets you live bet all match long, from the first minute to the final whistle. Plus, hard rock Bet has new promos daily. We're talking profit boosts, no sweat bets, bonus bets, and more, and be sure to check out no Goals, No Problem and Super Sub, two promos designed to give your bets insurance all tournament long. Sign up with hard rock Bet today and place a five dollars bet. If it wins, you also score one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets, a winning bets an extra one hundred three dollars to bet with. Now that's how you get this summer party started. Hard Rock Bet is Florida's only legal sportsbook, but you don't have to be in Florida to join the party. Hard Rock Bet is also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan. Download the hard rock Bet app today, Roll with us, Go with us hard Rock Bet Thanks guys, Welcome back to an episode where Sophie talked a lot of shit. It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: Thanks babes, we love you.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, guys. Later