Speaker 1: What all right, Andrew, clear this mess. Please clear the mass. We're gonna continue on that. This is sitting here for a week, dude, seriously, Oh has it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And we still have the twinkles that you left here too.
Speaker 1: Twinkles is great.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's I don't know, let's start with uh.
Speaker 2: This live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we eat cereal and we think inside the box.
Speaker 2: There's so many boxes of cookies.
Speaker 1: What cookies?
Speaker 2: Who's getting all these cookies?
Speaker 1: What cookies? There's two cookies there. I took them from my kids.
Speaker 2: A ton of cookies on the chairs and everything out there too. There's two cookies.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Andrew not that Where did they come from?
Speaker 2: That's my question.
Speaker 1: Somebody left him on the counter there. This is a dumping ground for like food that people don't want.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look at your studio like a lot of times, like it is a dumping ground for everything.
Speaker 1: You know. When I clean out my pantry at home sometimes like I do it once a year or so, I'll bring a lot of the old stuff and just dump it on the table and I'll look in there and Scary'll be eating anything, some old cookies or something.
Speaker 2: Do you know that? Do you know the story about the guy who ate the Wendy's cheeseburger?
Speaker 1: No? No, oh, yes I do. Wait does he work here anymore?
Speaker 2: He does?
Speaker 1: Oh he does? Okay, yeah, no, I know. You guys are doing a photo shoot and place it for a second and the dude came by and took it.
Speaker 2: And we really, please don't, please don't.
Speaker 1: That's a week old were was it really always in the refrigerator? Right?
Speaker 2: Fast food? The minute it touches a refrigerator. I'm not gonna lie because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. Anyway, this is says that with Taco Bell you can't reheat tacom. This is what I'm saying, And it's like socio like set serial killer behavior.
Speaker 1: You with an ask, what with an S?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the S version. I find that to be horrifying behavior. If you have if you are a loved one, has ever reheated.
Speaker 1: If you are a loved one has ever reated fast food?
Speaker 2: The compensation or we need tips for the crime line because jail the old think for Taco Bell that I would ever reheat would be like if you got a side of refried beans in the cup.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, but you can't reheat a taco, no taco? Can we eat cereal?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right? So a few weeks ago I was at the Costco. Now I'm not one hundred percent sure if this is a Costco exclusive. It seems to me that it is, because I not only had I not even heard anything about it, I've never seen it anywhere. So I was just, you know, pushing my giant oversized cart through costags.
Speaker 2: That's one does.
Speaker 1: By the way, holiday season not a good idea. Like if you go to Costco today, you are insane, and not like crazy Eddy insane, but I mean like really insane in the membrane, yes, in the brain anyway. So this is the cereal that I found. I was like, wait what, but I was very excited for it.
Speaker 2: Andrew squishmellows. Yes, Oh that's what the caption was.
Speaker 1: That's what the caption was. And I showed it to Cooper and she was like, no way, Like I had no idea this was coming. This is from Kellogg's. It is a you know what a squishmellow is, right, It's like a big plush heat. It's a pillow and they have They come in many, many different sizes. We have tiny little ones and we have mom like.
Speaker 2: This post that.
Speaker 1: I love Mama Pug.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this has one x L bag in it. I don't know all they all have names, just like the Beanie Babies did.
Speaker 2: But I love that it's one big bag instead of the two bags in the box.
Speaker 1: But because it's not a double box. If it was a double box, it wouldn't. I hate that because you can't pour it.
Speaker 2: Man, I must be slipping. Clueless about this one, but just stumbled upon squish mill of cereal from Kellogg's at Costco.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, that's right.
Speaker 2: I must be slipping. Why were you slipping?
Speaker 1: Because I had never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: Usually cereals like, oh, you're slipping.
Speaker 1: It was not like it was a banana peal, just like I just like normally I've heard I've at least seen it. You know, because I'm part of the cereal community, you don't really pay attention. Yeah, you know, that's why we get all the stuff from General Mills now, because I'm part of the community. Cool, you know, I fill out the surveys every every month. Or so, and I get the boxes and stuff, and I choose, and.
Speaker 2: I remember when I sent those emails, and I'm happy that I got you the serial Killers PC at gmail dot com email. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't look at that, you know, No, really, Now, I just get it. I get it on Instagra. They DM me personally, you know. So anyway, this is from Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was the Big Shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's marshmallow flavored cereal. It's interesting. Marshmallow flavored cereal with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: What is a marshmallow?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is a marshmallow?
Speaker 1: What is a marshmallow? Yeah, this is your first day on Earth? No, Like, what is the ingredients? Sugar, whipped sugar, that's it pretty much. It's almost like meringue, which is marshmallow. Maybe some vanilla also, but cereal marshmallows are different than marshmallow.
Speaker 2: Marshmallows a crunchy, that's right, that's meringue.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You feel like if it's crunchy.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is artificially flavored. Not a fan of that. With cam shapes, I don't know which one cam is. It looks like a cat. They have names, yes, I told you they have names just like this, just like beingy pal. Yes, Cooper loves them, huh is a big fan. Okay, Like if this was the eighties, there would be a Squish Meallow's cartoon show.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there probably is.
Speaker 1: It probably is. Is that bad work or school account problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably, And the notification probably came through on the sound of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Smells like Mark, you know, I, that's not it. I've all of a sudden been eating marshmallow fluff left and right, like my daughter Ashley and I. We have a big tub in the closet and it's just you know what's cool about put it on? I put it. I make fluffer nutters. I get some King's Hawaiian bread and I'll put peanut butter on one side and marshmallow fluff on the other. Nice snack.
Speaker 2: You going through something?
Speaker 1: Yes. The interesting thing with that is, though I can always tell when Ashley did it, because there's peanut butter inside the tub. Like, dude, you must use a different utensil.
Speaker 2: I remember my dad yelled at my sister one morning so bad because when she would make toast, she would just literally stick the knife on the toast.
Speaker 1: Scrape back end.
Speaker 2: There was bread crumb crumbs everywhere in the butter, and he's like, no crumb.
Speaker 1: I hate that. I hate that. But the cool thing about marshmallow fluff is I'm not sure if you know, and you should do it. Try this at home, because it's lots of fun. If you scoop about marshmallow fluff the next morning, it'll be completely flat.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's just like, what does it do that?
Speaker 2: It's just kind of it's just so funny that you're like pie filling. You're like, I can't have pie filling.
Speaker 1: No, I can have pie filling. I can't have the pie crust.
Speaker 2: But yet you'll sit there and have fluffer nutters on King's Hawaiian brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's not dessert. I told you, I told you the three hundred calorie. I care about calories, dude. I'll open up a can of comstock. I told you I'll just eat cherry filling. Yeah, I just want to eat the crust. Is where we are, whatever, dude, it's working wonders for me, right. So anyway, these are o's with blue and pink and purple squish mellow marshmallows and it smells. It smells pretty marshmallow.
Speaker 2: They kind of went basic with the marshmallows.
Speaker 1: I will tell you, Yeah, I'm stone cheap. I've never really had a very successful Kellogg's marshmallow cereal. I mean the Elf on the shelf one that we tried last year was was decent. Yeah, but I don't know. Oh, I like it. I like the consistency of the cereal and it mixes nicely with the marshmallows. Right, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of enjoyable. Yeah, that's a nice whole surprise. Hmmm. Or maybe it's christ on the third episode of this.
Speaker 1: Already and what you're talking about about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're definitely not pre recording. I'm just loving this sweatter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: It's good. I like it.
Speaker 2: I'll give it four balls.
Speaker 1: Right for a sweet cereal.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 1: So it is definitely available at Costco, don't nowhere else. By the way, speaking of like holidays and Christmas and cereals and whatever, there were no new holiday cereals this year. That's why you're not hearing any of that today because we are just two days before Christmas right now, and Tuesday, two days before the first night of Hanukha.
Speaker 2: Mazel top, where's your Honkah cereal?
Speaker 1: We've never had one of those, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, that's passover.
Speaker 1: It's been like marshmallow gilt cereal and it should be little round chocolate pieces with marshmallows in it.
Speaker 2: With guilt.
Speaker 1: Gelt guilt, we have lots of guilt. But also gelt is the chocolate, the little chocolate coins, the chocolate coins, the hanek chocolate coins, that's gelt.
Speaker 2: I never got a chocolate coin.
Speaker 1: You've never seen a chocolate coin and a little foil wrapper, no, bro, Yes you have, We've had them here before.
Speaker 2: Now you've never gelted me. Okay, can you get me gelt? Sure, thank you, We've we've got eight days of Hanukah.
Speaker 1: I'll get you some.
Speaker 2: So it's milk, chocolate or dark in a coin.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's either gold or silver tonica gelt Okay, But the other I mean people, you could just buy chocolate gold coins for anything. They come in a little little sack.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, so there's been no new Christmas cereals. The yelf on the shelves, both of them are out again. You got the Christmas Crunch cap'n crunches out. You got the winter Fruity pebbles that's out again?
Speaker 2: How which money do you think these make? At some point the company has to be like this isn't cost effective.
Speaker 1: Well, they put them out again, just because people like holiday things around the house, So you know, on the breakfast table for Christmas Day, maybe they'll have you know, you know, winter fruity pebbles or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be the only person I know that if I went to her house on Christmas, you'd be like, not today. Yeah, the Christmas Captain Crunch this year, Christmas, but the Christmas Captain.
Speaker 1: Crunch, Thank you? Christmas Crunch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christmas Crunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Learn about cereal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll learn about it one day. It's only been four years of this podcast.
Speaker 1: All right. Uh oh that was just the first one. Oh my goodness, let's move on.
Speaker 2: We've been such chatter.
Speaker 1: I almost said a bad word. How about some frosted flakes?
Speaker 2: Andrew oh off brand frosted Flake.
Speaker 1: Pampa Pampa. So the the big lots by my house is going out of business?
Speaker 2: How could that happen?
Speaker 1: I know a lot of them are going out Okay, so look how much this? Look how much? I got this box of frosted.
Speaker 2: Flakes for thirty seven cents?
Speaker 1: It was a dollar forty nine, but it had got marked down to thirty seven cents in the big sale.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, oh wow, it's gonna be delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I think? Oh boy, that bag is tiny. I look at all the sugar.
Speaker 2: It's also going to say, did somebody run it over with their car and then put it back in the box.
Speaker 1: Oh this is a small It's almost like a trial size. So I'm not sure where else they sell Pampa, but I did get it at Big Lots. It says that it is distributed by Transcontinental Foods LLC, Miami, Florida, Transcontinental Foods dot com.
Speaker 2: Wow, Pampa wasn't.
Speaker 1: It the name of the the guy that ripped off all the boy bands, lou Pearlmane. Yeah, Transcontinental was not the name of his company. Does he making cereal from jail? Or he's dead right? You're going all over the map. I don't know so much sugar. I'm so confused. It's dead right, I don't think so. Yes, he is. I watched the documentary he is? Yeah, Okay, Well he is transcontinental anyway.
Speaker 2: So much happening.
Speaker 1: Pampa great. Here we go farm their fresh dairies, whole milk right from the milk case. I saw the cow face. That's why I'm sure you did. You got your spoon, andy, let's go where.
Speaker 2: Oh there she is.
Speaker 1: Man, that marshmallow gave me flym These flakes are really little. Hmmm, you're very sweet like you.
Speaker 2: What she's old? What she's old?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean what you expect from a big lots. That's closing.
Speaker 2: I mean I got you're right, that's on me.
Speaker 1: I mean best before sea package. Where I'll look at that.
Speaker 2: It just says, hey, April my birthday. It expired my birthday this year.
Speaker 1: It's buck What.
Speaker 2: April thirtieth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I didn't even look at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's old.
Speaker 1: I mean it was probably good, is it? I don't know good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give that two bowls there. The sweetness is not coming through. The flake is just not.
Speaker 1: It's still crunchy. It's not ramcid yet.
Speaker 2: It's gotten there.
Speaker 1: Two bowls. If you have a pampa near you, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why would they have a pampa, wouldn't it be in a big wats.
Speaker 1: It would be in a big lots or maybe they saw Pampa elsewhere. I have no idea. I should really research this stuff. Yeah, you know, no, I think just spreading face all his information is way better anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh do it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be back right after thisbetas and we're back. Hey, speaking of diabetes, do you know how many people still send me like Wilfrid Brimley stuff. We haven't talked about him in a long time.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is there really more to say?
Speaker 1: Well, everyone keeps sending me that cat that looks like Wilford Brimley. You know what, the big mustache.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, mustache cat.
Speaker 1: Mustache cat. You don't even remember a big pal Wilford I do. Yeah, Cacus diabetes. He's dead.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was the diabetes that killed them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well here we are.
Speaker 1: Oh we got one more? Yeah this next one? Mm hmm are you good? No? I'm not good at off?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 1: This is from our friend Khalia, you.
Speaker 2: Know in Choco hazelnut pillows.
Speaker 1: It's from Dublin. Oh she's uh what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that you're getting you got sent a card on Microsoft teams.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gona turn that off.
Speaker 2: Is that all just came?
Speaker 1: No, it didn't. Actually it wasn't in there, So we might as well just.
Speaker 2: Play this serial killers in Oh, don't you know? We got ourselves some milk and chocoal hazel nut pillows there, chocolate flavored wheat, hotan or ice cereal pillows with hazel nut, chocolate and milk flavored feelings. Because that's great, that's pretty good, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, since she's the world traveler, she's the jet blue mint girl. Right look behind the label.
Speaker 2: You can't look behind the oh man, and yeah, that bothers me.
Speaker 1: Can I open it? Please?
Speaker 2: They're trying to be a zero, adding more greenhouse gases to the atmosphere than they can take it out. Oh, it must be an earth quake a Dublin today.
Speaker 1: What if there was one? You know? Em milk and choco hazel nut pillows, chocolate flave ward, wheat, oat and rice cereal pillows with hazel nut, chocolate and milk flavor.
Speaker 2: Or did read that? It's good that you read it too.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you didn't pay.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I just broke the box. It's very poorly constructed. You know, what are you gonna do those doublin nurse? It smells like paper.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just don't.
Speaker 1: This one is not expired.
Speaker 2: Too rich, like too rich smelling, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but this ain't it to me? It is so this is going to ing, Yeah, like I can't. Personally. The smell that offends me highly is like the Betty Crocker chocolate.
Speaker 1: We love Betty Crocker. There are our friends. Great. I used to hang out with Betty. Actually, oh really, yeah, she blew me off.
Speaker 2: Okay, who knows where your.
Speaker 1: Life would be a few You're right, I was no good with this spatchelott. Oh, I just got milk all over me, Farmland fresh aries, whole milk.
Speaker 2: What I was trying to say was that the chocolate, Yes, when you open it is so pungent. I can't do that smell makes me sick. And now this is what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: So there we go. Let's see. Hmmm, I'll always what I told you. It's not expired January. Oh it's not good though. Lost something in the trip over here.
Speaker 2: Salty.
Speaker 1: This is weird. It just said like a like a brownie that little kid made and they didn't put the right ingredients in it. It tastes like but they're still selling it at the bake sell and you feel bad so you buy it.
Speaker 2: It's got like a grassy I don't know what going on with this.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think these things that we eat are probably poisonous without doubt. You know, you don't even check, not this one, but you never know.
Speaker 2: You could just literally throw some like chemical in here and we'll be like, oh, this one's from and try it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it a ball in a spoon because it tastes like a bad brownie.
Speaker 2: It tastes like what they would have maybe on a Jet Blue flight, like the brownie Wow, but they just didn't.
Speaker 1: That's really offensive.
Speaker 2: Reheat it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen. I love Jet Blue specifically, man, I've never been and listen, they have the best leg room out of every flight I've ever been on, even in coach. Well, they don't have coach that other seats are basically economy.
Speaker 1: Plus they don't have pods though, do they they do?
Speaker 2: Jeft Blue Mint? Oh really, I love Jet Blue pains. But this tastes like plain brownie that they just did not reheat.
Speaker 1: But why is that have to be on jet Blue? Why couldn't it just be on some other's just like Spirit in a pack.
Speaker 2: They're bankrupt. Well, yeah, I think Jet Blue is actually buying them.
Speaker 1: They were trying to. I think there was a whole thing with the monopoly. What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Acts? Your kids take the acts?
Speaker 1: Yes, kids kid? Yeah, yes, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: She's a baby genius because she's what four?
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's it called when you're with the competition? You can't monopolies? Yes, but it's the the FTC, FTC, a trade commission, that's it. They wouldn't let it.
Speaker 2: I think we're just left right and center false informations.
Speaker 1: I give it a ball and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good. It's a ball a ball for you. This is nasty. I'm so sorry, but I really do appreciate that you went to all these places and you come back with cereal for us. That's like super nice.
Speaker 1: It is. You know, I should have been playing like some holiday music, you should have whatever.
Speaker 2: I just you have so much time to think of this to your point in the past couple of episodes been I've been ready.
Speaker 1: Clearly am anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, happy wins quansa this year? Is it early late? I don't even not even sure. Happy happy, let's just blanket happy everything.
Speaker 2: Happy holidays. Oh you can't say that they're going to take it off the Christmas cups. What I'm just being on Facebook?
Speaker 1: Well, hope, hope you're our holidays are merry and bright. If you don't enjoy the holidays, hope you just you know, are peaceful. Yes, all some people don't like the holidays and they just want them to go away. So we've got a few more days until they go away, and you can, you know, have your peace. That's all I said. My piece all spelled differently. What am motivating this? Well, you know I am a great communicator. So anyway, thank you so much, Andrew, thank you all for listening this year. You've been wonderful. Thank you really, because this podcast is about five years old already. At this point, we've been through I don't know eleven hundred cereals and I don't know how the hell we're still going, but we're still going, and that is because of you. So thank you, so much. Thank you to our wonderful, wonderful partners and Farmland Fresh Dairies. Please follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 2: Yes, and by their eggnots, by their whipped cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh wait a minute, the year's not over yet. We have one more week.
Speaker 2: I was wondering what you were doing, but I just went with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Thank you anyway, all of you.
Speaker 2: We love you and we're so thankful for you. That's Thanksgiving, well also Christmas, and.
Speaker 1: We gotta go until we see you next week' say crinch, crunch, Oh what a good episode. All got to my brain, lord,