Speaker 1: The volume NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven.
Speaker 1: Or visit CCPG dot org.
Speaker 2: Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Woolstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes ire for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. So the team that the Kansas City Chiefs will facing the Super Bowl are the Philadelphia Eagles. Time for me to go, Coach Tyree Wild without punctuation. Dolphins fans panic, wondering if he was telling Mike McDaniel if it's time to need miamis to us suffering another concussion heading into week eight, Derick Henry's own pace to break the record is it Mike McCarthy the side of the finch Bryce Young less than twenty four hours. He didn't concern himself about culture. They punished George Dickens. The night Rice young Er temporarily has been halted. Dave Kanalis decided to bench Bryce Young. That's the twenty four hours after telling everyone he's starting to the red rifle. Andy Dalton is being named the team starter quarterback moving forward this season. Young was reportedly shocked by the bench and told and sources told Jordan Shulkes it came out of nowhere. Nah actually didn't. If you go back and look at your play, look at them they it ain't come out of nowhere. No one anticipated the plug. Oh, no one anticipated the plug being pulled after just two games with a new coaching staff, but a reminder that the Patriots panther excuse me, traded so much to get him. They traded DJ Moore, twenty twenty three first round pick, which was Darnielle Wright, a twenty twenty three second round pick was was Tyreek Stevens. I think he's a starter, twenty twenty four first round pick overall pick Caleb Williams, and a twenty twenty five second round to that.
Speaker 3: You don't do that. You don't do nobody like that. For one, I'm gonna start with David A. Temple because what David.
Speaker 1: Tempa is doing.
Speaker 4: It's insubordination.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that mean, but it sounds like it fits for this goddamn scenario.
Speaker 1: Well, he can't in subordinate because he's the higher up, the.
Speaker 3: Higher up, And that's the problem, because now you're pointing the fingers at Bryce Young like Bryce Young is the issue. That's not the issue. That's not the issue. Quarterbacks before Bryce Young got there.
Speaker 4: I thought there was a problem. Who is the quarterback before Bryce Young?
Speaker 1: Ah Man, they had Sam Donald, they had keep going. I don't I don't know who. I don't I don't really know who came directly after Cam.
Speaker 4: That's the hope, That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: It's been a revolving door of quarterbacks not having success because they don't have what they needed around them to be successful. There was a reason he was able to get Bryce Young because he's the number one even the number one pick for a reason.
Speaker 4: You were able to have in the more pick for a reason.
Speaker 3: So now you expect Bryce Young to come in had a coach, had a different coaching staff last year you hired.
Speaker 4: Dave canelis right. You bring him in, let him play two games. He has nothing surrounding him to help him.
Speaker 3: But now you're gonna bench him and you're gonna start Andy Dalton Like that's going to answer problem.
Speaker 4: That's going to answer the problem.
Speaker 3: No, fix the ship around him and then you put him, put him in an environment, and I guarantee you you'll find success.
Speaker 4: Oh Bryce Young is an issue. Then people say about oh he too short, Oh.
Speaker 3: He can't see Hello. How tall is kyl of Murry? How tall is Baker Mayfield?
Speaker 1: I well, we know, we know he taller than Kler Murray.
Speaker 3: He absolutely is that the reason it's not Bryce Young? Now, Now what I will say, if you turn the tape on, there will be some discript in his play.
Speaker 4: His confidence is shot man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen.
Speaker 3: And this is no disrespect to any of the receivers that are on the Panthers.
Speaker 4: No, listen, no disrespect. You know I love you, know how I feel about you, even if I don't know you personally. But he has you know what. I ain't gonna say that because I don't want to be disrespected.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is the question is if Andy Dalton is the is the answer? I need to know the question. Hold on, I'm just gonna keep it. Hey, y'all know what we do. I keep it. I can so if he the answer, what listen.
Speaker 3: I think having a veteran presence, I'm not sure what the Panther is going to do going forward, maybe allowing Bryce Young to sit for a year watching watching the media outlets and some of the pundits, some of the analysts are saying Bryce Young time and Caroline.
Speaker 1: Is but they want everybody to play because everybody think they're gonna get c J. Stroud. The problem is, O Joe, is that people forget do you real live? Patrick Mahomes said, is except one game.
Speaker 4: But that's not what they do with rookies this year. Now.
Speaker 3: They don't even give the rookies time to develop and learn from the sideline. If you get drafted number one, they throwing you to the wolves. They throwing you to the fire.
Speaker 1: Carson didn't start. Carson didn't start the whole year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so times have changed now. For one, the money that's being invested in these players. You know, we're paying you so much. We need you to go out there right now and earn that paycheck. You need to earn what you're making.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: It's okay if you go to a team that is combatant with weapons around you that you can use your disposal. That makes your job easier. What Bryce Shunk has to do is he has to put on his cap and be Superman, which he cannot do because it has nothing to use around him.
Speaker 4: And I mean I mean that, I mean that as respectful as possible.
Speaker 1: You traded DJ Moore somebody that could have gave him a quality receiver. You traded him, and I like Adam Feeling. But Adam Feeling, I mean he's not what he wants. Well, he's not that poor bowl receiver's.
Speaker 4: Either a decent Number two.
Speaker 3: Look at the receiving from general and I mean this, And no, I'm not trying to be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We talk about number two.
Speaker 3: We talk about twos and threes, like who can Bright Young?
Speaker 4: Stay with me?
Speaker 3: Now, who can Bright Young right in the time of need, life of their situation, he can come to the ball, get up on the center and look at a receiver and say, you know what, right now on this plate, I need you. I need you to win for me. Yella high Water, I know you got me. No matter what.
Speaker 1: Who can he?
Speaker 4: Who can he do that to? Who can he do that with? D?
Speaker 3: D stro Got somebody can do it? Patrick Mahone, got somebody can do it with. Joe Burrow, got somebody can do it with. Like you can go down the list of teams that always have one dog.
Speaker 1: You just mentioned you gotta have one dog, and the more you have, the better I.
Speaker 4: Can count on. No matter what he got me, it's nothing.
Speaker 3: And then you get here, you got he's having a string of bad plays back to back, and all that does to a player's confidence, you already know what it does. He in the press conference, uh Sunday, they asked him, have you lost your confidence? He said, my confidence is in the Lord. And when he said that, he said something like that, it's shot, it's shot. I'm Christian.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe in the man upstairs too. In that environment, that that killer mindset care.
Speaker 1: A lot of Panthers Caro, a lot of Panther fans, they try to hear that.
Speaker 3: Listen to the killer mindset you have to have at the quarterback position.
Speaker 4: You can number one.
Speaker 1: You can't shake.
Speaker 4: Confidence is number one. That's number one.
Speaker 3: Once that's gone, you just to shelly yourself out there, you will shew yourself.
Speaker 1: Because I wish more guys realized, Oh you're for me? How you're gonna break my confidence? Coming from where I came from? Do you know what it took just for me to get here? Now that I'm here, you think somebody, Oh you think, okay, I drop a couple of passes, y'all boo, y'all think that's gonna break me. I should have been broke a long time ago, because there were along the way. I'm sure it's been seventy five thousand people that doubted me at some point in time, and I might not know them, just like you don't know half the seventy five thousand or the seventy seventy seven thousand, or how many people that come to Carolina game. You don't know them. You can't break my car you can't shake you can't break my confidence because I know, first of all you drafted me because clearly you like what you saw on tape. I played on a big time program. I won big time games again, big time competitions. But don't don't don't let a couple of bad plays. Don't let somebody pull in now. Look, it's easy for me to say because I've never been benched Oho, so that's a lot easier for me to say. I try to do, make sure I do every thing I possibly be. Could you know it's different for tight end receiver that it is a quarterback. They have a lot more on their plate than what we have on our plate. But now you're not finna break my confidence. You're not finish shake me just because I have a couple of bad games. Hey see, he might. I'm gonna do me. I'm gonna go out there and do me. And it's a lot like I said, Oh Joe, I'm responsible for my plate. He's responsible for erbra. When things go good, he's gonna get the credit. When they go bad, he's gonna get all the blame.
Speaker 3: That's what as a rookie. Look at the circumstances he's coming and he's coming into as a rookie last year, there's the reason he was the number one pick.
Speaker 1: Because damn sure Alabama. It damn sureing Alabama. Because when you follow tour, you follow Matt Jones, and you got those receivers that you got, you got Jameson Williams, and you got metch It and you got those tight and you got those running back, you got your beer deals.
Speaker 3: You coming, you're coming from a winning environment surrounded by adequate weapons. That makes your job easy. I'm not saying the court business, Yes it's easy. But when you have certain players around you and you have certain weapons at your disposal, you're able to facilitate the ball in efficient way. And that's something that he can do. He has to put on the cape and be something that he's not. He can't be Superman. Name one quarterback right now, Chat, listen, Chat, listen to me. Name one quarterback right now that you can put on the Panthers and it would turn the whole franchise around.
Speaker 1: Who you ain't got. But you look, first of all, you ain't got but a handful of guys. You probably got like three or four guys O Joe that could go there, And it raises the level of play that's hard for a rookie because you got to look at when Peyton Manny got the end of you know, Peyton Manny had, Yeah, Ojo, he had. Marvin Harrison had a Marshall Ball two guys first ball, Hall of Fame, Marshall Hall fought with it. If an n B was an m v P and a two time offers the player of the Year. And we know what Marvin Harrison is, that's what he have. And they say, you know what we're gonna do, Dad enough. We're gonna go get your red Yawayne. You know what, Dad enough, We're gonna go get your Edrick James. Oh dang enough, We're gonna get your Anthony Gonzale. We're gonna get your jokes on.
Speaker 3: The cards card Brandon Stoke. Man, don't man, don't, don't get me started.
Speaker 1: If you look at what Patrick Mahomes inherited, he had lock what do you got? He had Tyreek, Eddy had Kelsey and they went out and they went out and got Sammy Watkins.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, listen, you know you think about everything you just said, drafting the right way, putting pieces around the quarterbacks so they can have instant success.
Speaker 4: What is brother temper doing over there? And they want to blame it on the quarterback.
Speaker 1: If Brady was the only one, the coach probably said, chick, don't you draft anybody else because you ain't drafted but one player that if it's some good and that's wrong. Everybody else? You we got free agency? We got I mean, what was uh Amon Dola? We you got him in free agency? Uh I think Edelman was a was an undrafted fre agency or a low round draft pick. You welcome you you you signed him, but he was undrafted. You look at the guy that he signed, boy, they will have been good and tear you remember he got Taekwan Thornton. The game from Baylor they read like four two seven. Yeah, man couldn't play dead in the wheel. Caleb you gotta run level. You make a detour like you going out of bounds. Oh show, run and get on up out of bounds. Because they're not playing. They're gonna get if they get that they get that close to you, Oh Joe, because you don't have the protection of the pocket, you're a runner. You're running back from his ball game.
Speaker 3: Listen, I enjoyed the ball game. Listen, Kaleb Williams. What he has to do. He has to learn and protect the ball. Learn to protect the ball, learn to live to see another play some of those deep throws.
Speaker 4: Listen. I like what he's able to do as far as his escapability. You being able to.
Speaker 3: Extend plays, trying to make plays down the field to try to get his team into the game.
Speaker 4: But you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't do it. You can't do it obviously, like college.
Speaker 3: Sometimes some of those receivers were wide open, were able to dodge the D tackles in the D tackles and the guards that might have that might have gotten through. But you know these players, these players are coverage. Sometimes you throw it in the in a in a double coverage. Sometimes you're throwing way. He had one one throw on he threw way across his body from the right half.
Speaker 1: All the way back across the field and got picked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not it's not gonna work sometimes, listen, just throw the ball away and live to see another down.
Speaker 4: I mean, other than that, listen, they pressured him. They pressured him lot.
Speaker 3: You know, they fooled him with with some of the coverages, and other than that, I mean, it was.
Speaker 4: A good game. It's good.
Speaker 3: I actually enjoyed the game because towards the end the Bears actually.
Speaker 4: Had a chance to come back.
Speaker 1: Got interesting, It got very interesting.
Speaker 4: It's funny how that always worse.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: You ever noticed that?
Speaker 1: I do, because everything ever seemed like the Texan was going in to put the game away. They fumbled the ball. If you'rebody go in and touchdown, they're about to go up two scores. They're about to put the game game away. And that's what you have to guard against because if you think about it, oho more teams lose games than teams win games. Yes, sir, there's more a lot more losing than winning. Now we know at the end of the day, they're gonna have to have somebody's gonna have to win. And left the game ends of the tie. But you go back and look, you look at it like, okay, this was a direct correlation to why we lost the game. And you know, like you said, Caleb waves, I think he has a great he hit a SA capability is unbelievable. He can make every throw. He just has to understand this is in college. Everybody. Everybody at this level is a leite, even if they're you know, there's tears to it, but you're talking about the best of the best. You only got sixteen hundred men in the world of eight billion people that do what you do. Yeah, sixteen hundred of eight billion. That's a very very minute percent of men that can play this game at the highest level. Kyler Murray says it's not his job to feed targets to the rookie wide receiver. Marvin Arrison me, did.
Speaker 4: He really say that? Maybe? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Do you think they miss going as a quarterback, obviously you're going through your reads. Sometimes the ball goes to him. That's not my job. I have a I have a sense and a feel for guys when they don't get the ball and when they're getting the ball.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, hold on now, if I'm caller, Murray Caler. I know you're gonna see this when you come out the huddle. What number Marvin Harrison, I mean Martin Harrison Jr.
Speaker 4: Kyler Murray. When you come out the huddle and you and you you're making your points with the line pointing.
Speaker 3: Out the mic, check the courage whatever side eighteen, go to look at the DV. If it's one on one, throw a twin. Don't worry about no read. He is the read. He's the read.
Speaker 4: What you talk about.
Speaker 1: It's stuff like this that makes you annoyed. Not my job. That is your job. Why you think that, Cayler, I'll give you one scrip.
Speaker 4: You know what it is. That's over fucking coaching. That's what it is. That's over coaching.
Speaker 3: That's why that that's why you said that answer, that they're over coaching to go through his reads when hello, you got a special individual individual that was the fourth pick for a goddamn reason.
Speaker 1: You do that to a rookie, Oh Joe, ain't nobody over coaching Kyler? Kyler on some bull jives. Kyler been on some bullgives. But I ain't Look, I ain't going to go there. This is not the time. This is about I'm not rookie quarter coaching. This man had been to the Pro Bowl, and you this man was what he rookie of the year? What the rook of the year. And then you're gonna talk and you're gonna talk about that's not your job. So tell me what your job is. I like to know. So you mean to tell me the guy's rookie of the year. The guy is a pro bowler, he's been to the Pro Bowl. He's taking a team to the playoffs. But that's not his job. That explained, That explains. Now you see why. Now you see why. All I'm gonna say is now you see why.
Speaker 3: You know what you know it's gonna happen. Though, who the call? Who called them play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Who the Cards play? Ash?
Speaker 3: I guarantee they. I guarantee their feeding tomorrow. I guarantee a feature of tomorrow.
Speaker 1: They play the ram bet that.
Speaker 4: Oh ship. Hey.
Speaker 3: But even even though still even with them playing Ramps, I guarantee you they feature Marmon Harrison and he has a welcome to the to the NFL day guarante. I guarantee you. It's just it's just the way it works. It's just the way I'm not saying I know the script. But after a day like that, which to me is an embarrassment, especially with the quote coming behind you, you start callack saying something like you call back, that's an embarrassment. They're gonna feature Marmin Harrison JUNIORR tomorrow, I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: The wise thing would say. Look, I gotta understand that my playmakers and I got to do everything in my power to make sure I get them involved early and often. Yeah, what did tarm Brady say? Tarm Brady says, my Tom Brady saying it's my job to get my playmakers the ball early. Who wants to go to second quarter the third quarter before they get a target? That's what Tom said, Kyler Murray saying that's not his job. Now, chat, you see what they'm talking about. You see the difference between mentality. You see how the great players think and the other players looking to place the blame on somebody else. So, in other words, what he's trying to do oho is up any blame that you might have placed on me. That's the coach's job. Now, listen at the other great quarterbacks and when they talk Peyton Manning the Tom Brady's, the Mahomes, all those great quarterbacks. They go out of their way early to make sure their playmakers get involved early. Kyler Murray said that's not his job.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I'm not Kyler Murray is is media savvy. He's he's savvy enough to be able to answer that in a different way. And I just it was upsetting for me because on Marvion Harrison Jr.
Speaker 4: Debut as an NFL player, it shouldn't look like it should have.
Speaker 3: Looked nothing like that, Nothing like that. But I know one thing tomorrow is gonna be. I guarantee you and I bet anybody in the chat, I bet your dollar tomorrow he gonna have a date.
Speaker 1: Oh cho, Now you see where I was born. When I was born, Now you see.
Speaker 4: The mentality is different. The mentality is mad.
Speaker 1: Look here, mm, guys, I know y'all think I think your no, look.
Speaker 4: Oh ship whatever, none, go ahead, go ahead. I'm good because I took a nap.
Speaker 1: Man. I just it would bother me. It bothers me some of these guys mentality. It bothers me that winning is not of the utmost Why theF am I here, Why am I putting my body through this? Why am I denying myself? When I trained? I questioned myself every day I went to trade, I asked myself a couple of questions, why am I doing this? Win? Is this over? What am I doing it for? How long is it gonna last? And then I got to come and hear somebody talking about it's not his job. Guess what, Lord have mercy? It bothers me, man, It really does, because all I want to all I care about is winning. How do we get better? You don't get better with players like Kyler Murray. His mentality is not what it needs to be. Go listen to all the other great players. Look at and listen to Lway, Look listen to Marino, listen to Apeman, listen to any and they'll tell you I got to get my playmaker in bolved early. They not saying it's not my job. You got the damn ball. It is your job.
Speaker 4: Touch it the most. You touch it the most. But that's that's why I said.
Speaker 3: Over coaching, because when when when when some of the quarterback throws out, I have.
Speaker 4: To go through my reads. That's coaching. That's them being in his ear a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Guess what if I'm a quarterback Davin all of a sudden, I can't read what eighteen that I don't even know the rest of them play eighteen get open.
Speaker 4: That's that's a veteran move.
Speaker 3: Now, that's something in Carson was doing in year five and six and seven and eight. That's that's a veteran move. I'm not sure if he has the leeway out of it to be able to go off like that.
Speaker 1: He he done got one coach fire, he can get another one fire. It's easy to fire coach that the other quarterback. It's just it's just it's just man, it's just the mindset of some of these guys. That's what. That's what. That's all I'm saying, right right, Yeah, I bet I bet it. Ask him what his job is on card. I bet he know that. I bet he know that. I bet I bet he know what his job is on that. I get best with he playing partners. Ain't nobody gonna say, man, it's your job to protect the blind spot, and then your your job to go in there and do that. I bet they don't know how to tell him that.
Speaker 4: You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Hit.
Speaker 4: He just gotta gotta he gotta choose his words a little at a little better.
Speaker 1: That's all to us suffering another concussion. O Yo. Knowing his history, I don't know why he had already had the first down. Why didn't he go down and slide? That's my thing. You know, O Jo, you probably played with a bum shoulder or a bum something. The last thing you want to do is get hit on it. So you gonna you're gonna make you ain't hit on that shoulder. I want the shoulder. Let you hit me on the shoulder. That's could. But I'm not gonna let you know. If I know, O Joe, I've had hair trauma, like three or four of those. I'm not taking I'm going to slide. That's what the protection is in for the quarterback.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, what I did say is him trying to run for the first down understanding he got the first down. I'm not sure if he was aware of already having the first down. But you already know how you supposed to slide. You never slide head first as a quarterback. That's one of the first things you learn when you scramble and you come out of the pocket is how to slide correctly to it.
Speaker 1: You already know.
Speaker 3: You already know you've had three or four concussions. You miss uh, not last season, but the previous season due to concussions. So you should always be aware not only of surroundings, but when I'm about when enemies, not enemies, but when you're in danger and when when you got to know when to go down.
Speaker 4: You have to know when to go down.
Speaker 3: So I think he didn't realize he was well passed the first down, and then and then I think Damar Hamlin was going to close in closing that guy damn.
Speaker 1: Fast, and it was too late.
Speaker 4: It was too late.
Speaker 3: If anything, if anything, slide early slider, ain't you always go feed first.
Speaker 1: That's even more of a problem if he didn't know he had the first down, considering you're supposed to know you can see that. I mean most guys know that. You could see that out of your periphial because you looking left the right to make sure there's no oncoming track. Nobody's been a fire swipey, Okay, don't oh, I got this first.
Speaker 4: You know you know that?
Speaker 3: You know how I know he didn't know he had the first because he was diving head first. Because if you knew what he got the first. There's no need to be going forward at all. Just give yourself up. He was trying yourself up.
Speaker 1: No, he was trying. He was trying to set the tone, trying to fight a crowd up. Remember you like guys to fight, you like guys.
Speaker 3: That was different than I was Lamar going out of bounds and seeing the safety coming on and just you know, just give him a little shoulder, let him know it's gonna be a long night.
Speaker 1: Ifing to give you no shoulder, not my throwing shoulder. Anyway, I give you the other shoulder, not the one I used to throw the football with Ojo. And I don't I don't take this lightly, and I really hate saying this, but two of them probably need to seriously consider sitting it down. If you notice the concussions are starting to look worse and worse. If you notice every time he has a head trauma, he gets rigga. He get what they call riga mortis. It's a hold on a doctor. This is what a doctor sent me when it happened. Uh is called decerebrate posturing, a rare abnormal body position that indicates severe brain damage or disruption of brain function. UHS. This decemberate, deceibriate, decerebrate rigidy, or extensivey posturing. Arms held straight out, rotated towards the center of the body, held parallel to the side let. These are some of the symptoms. Legs extended and rigid, toes pointed downward, turned slightly inward, hands flexed, back arched or stiff. Wrist flexed away from the body, Fingers curled. How many times have you seen him get that? O Joe? I mean, what three? And it's starting and every time he gets it, O Joe, it's not you know, some people get it and they a little more like, Okay, look he got his bed rung. But o Jo, he going stiff with it, O Jo, he's getting Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean listen, at this point, I heard what you just said about him probably probably sitting it down and shutting it down.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to understand we we just Toby Wei. They just paid to her, They just put they paid to her a lot of money because he is the future of the franchise and the quarterback. In order for them to contend, he has to be a to him to do that. Now, in notice to do that, he also has to be healthy and he has to protect himself. So at this point going forth, he was able to He was able to play all last season without this type of injury without any mistakes. You know, when he does come back, and I'm sure he's going to come back, I'm not sure how long he's going to have to be in the concussion protocol. But he has to take better care of his body, his head, and just make smarter decisions when he does scramble, because you got to think to it is not known as a dude threat quarterback. It's not that many times he's going to be out there running around and taking off with the ball as opposed to a Josh Allen or you know, a Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson. So when he does scramble, he has to make the decisions and protect yourself and learn how to slide.
Speaker 1: Oh cho, the Dolphins beat the Jags. But the big news actually happened before the game, And this is what happened. Tyreek Hill was detained by police Sunday, a block away from hard Rock Stadium for driving violation. He was reportedly stopped for speeding and then got into a verbal altercation with the police and was subsequently placed in handcuffs. Dolphin teammate Kalais Campbell. John new Smith stopped to offer support for Hill, leading Campbell detainment for disobeying a direct order. Miami Dave Police Department released the statement requested and immediate review of the incident. One of the officers involved in the Hill entertainment was placed on administrative duties during the investigation. No, not administrative lead, administrative duty, which means he's going to be at the desk. He's not going to be in the field. Oh cho, what was? What was we're going to do? We're going to discuss the game. So but oh sho this situation, U of I driven the home games. I did it for over fourteen years. You did it for eleven twelve years. So you noticed, like, yeah, layout give the fans an idea. You going to the stadium. You got to be at the stadium. I mean normally they ask you to be at the stadium two hours before the game. So okay, now, o Joe, you leave the hotel the night before the game. I don't know if you stayed there the full time or you go back home and change, but you're on your way to the stadium. Take the fans through probably what transpired with Tyran.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously he was headed to the stadium.
Speaker 1: I mean the rest of it.
Speaker 3: If i'm blocking that way background, that's that's right outside the stadium, outside of outside in the backyard, because you know, because you can see the stadium, you know, in the background. So obviously obviously he was right there. I'm not sure what actually what actually happened. I'm not sure what time it was. I'm not sure if it was running late. So obviously, if you're stopping for a driving violation, the only type of driving violation you have two hours for a game would have to be speeding of some sort, maybe not using your signal. I'm assuming something minor. Well, speeding is not minor obviously, so I'm I'm assuming he was pulled over because all all I have to go off of is based on what we all saw. I mean that that that's it. I think I think it's unfortunate. I think it's an easy fix. I think it was a very easy fix where it even it didn't even have to get to this point to where it got to today, I'm not I'm not sure if cooler heads had prevailed in that in that time or in that manner, or him being detained wouldn't have happened in that in that situation. I think you and I have talked about it before, when you're stopped by the police and doing all you can to be able to to to resolve the issue without it going any further. You know, I'm not sure if Tyreek said anything. Maybe the officer was having a bad day's having a bad day, But there has to be some level of respect on both ends where this where this doesn't happen. The fact that I don't have the evidence on what really happened and what transpired for it to get to that point, it's hard for me to dig deeper and say some of the things I want to say outside of the fact it shouldn't get to that point.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: There should be a level of respect on both ends, obviously, especially Mimi Miami Police Department. If you work in the game, if you work in a game, you're on detail at the game and you know it's a player, obviously, maybe extending him a little grace if he is running late, letting him know, a Reek, if anything, just slowed out a little bit, baby, because you got people, you got foot traffic, obviously there's a game going on, people trying to get to the game. Slow down a little bit if you're gonna be late, if anything, just take the fine or whatnot. Whatever whatever it might have been, I don't know what it was. But again, I mean as officers knowing that there's a game getting ready to be played and knowing that it's a player, not saying he should be getting getting grace. Obviously the rules and lass that you have to abide by, but it's just it just there's a certain level of respect that the officers normally have for a player or in the situation and understanding what's going on.
Speaker 1: But in this case, ladies and gentlemen, like we go to the game, we have to be We were required to be to the game at least two hours before the game. So our game was start at two o'clock because we're in mountain times, so we started to be there at least by twelve. I normally got to there. I normally got to the stadium about four and a half hours before the game. So I normally got to the game of the stadium about four and a half hours before the game, so the traffic wasn't as heavy, but a lot of times they block it off because they don't want traffic. They want to be able to control the traffic coming in one way. They don't want the normal flow of traffic being able to come in all directions, so they a lot of times they'll have it blocked off. I was always conscious of that, and so you know, anytime I pulled up to an area and I saw police officer, I would I would like roll my window down to let them know, this is Shannon, because my wind I always had, you know, I always had ten. But I wanted them to know that, hey, I'm shinning. You know, Hey I'm going to the stadium. And a lot of them, most of them recognized why. I was a hey, miss Sharp, how you doing have a great game? So forth and so on. Now, obviously, the later, the later you get to that that cutoff time that teams have established, the more foot traffic is going to be coming. And so obviously they don't want you freading through their fifty you know, not even thirty five miles an hour. They probably want you around five to ten miles an hour because there's some traffic. Like I said, I haven't been to in Miami, stated Ohoan since ninety eight, so I couldn't know a nice Actually we played them in the divisional round. Yeah, but that's been so long, that's been so long ago. Oho, since that's been over twenty two decades, so I really couldn't tell you. And you know, normally when we come in on the bus, we got totally sales court. So it's a lot different when you got pollice sales cort as opposed to being you know, you're driving yourself. Yeah, and so you're absolutely right. I think the thing is for that miner of a traffic So okay, he's feeding and you got to lay him face down on right, yeah, hold on right in it right, write in my ticket. There's no reason to detain him. There's no reason for him to be faced down.
Speaker 3: But what you do have to think of if if if it's sought to that, if they've resulted to the to the point of having to have him face down like that, yeah, exchange back and forth.
Speaker 4: There might have been some exchange back and forth.
Speaker 3: That's the only time it gets to that point when the individual is being somewhat volatile towards the law, then they take things in their own hands because as you get a little loud. What's the first thing they do well and in that situation to detain the situation. He got all the power. He got a gun, You got a taser, he got a baton. Yeah, he got a bulletproof. So he's got in that situation, he's god my thing. Anytime the police officer comes to my car, I get pull it over. My job is to get him to the car back to his car. Me on my way, he on his way with a little conversation is possible. Okay, you pulled me over, mister sharp, you know how fast you going? I really don't, would you.
Speaker 1: I welcome you telling me where you was traveling such and such in this my spank, I said, I'm sorry, officer, I didn't know I was traveling that fast. But I'm gonna take your word for it because I'm trying to get him, Oh Joe, I'm trying to get him to my car back to his car as quick as possible. The longer he stays at my car, the greater the chance that there's something that we can it can escalate. Now, a lot of times they're supposed to be in a situation where they de escalate the situation, but that's not always how and plus oh you think cause you this you that you're driving this car? Oh you think you can? No, I don't think that. So that was that's my whole thought process. How soon can I get him to my car, back to his car or on his motorcycle and get him on his way in a situation like that, Oh Joe for the for Todd Reek to be laid down, and it looked like I saw a video, it looked like the guy need him in his back. I thought that was unne Yeah, yeah, yeah, he thunking, but I thought he need I thought he needed. I would be wrong, and maybe the video, maybe somebody the video that I saw, maybe that wasn't how it happened. But it looked apparently to me that the guy did me and a little excessive. Ye Now, I'm not saying that he dropped the Rick Flair l me on him or something like that. You know, it wasn't wwe, but but it looked like it was unnecessary. It seemed to me that it was unnecessary that you lay a man down in the street for a traffic violation. I can see if the guy when he was traffic violation and he was warned from some heinous crime. But I don't think that was the case. But I think what's gonna happen because this was so public and it is the Miami Dolphins and Steven Ross in the NFL. Now is everybody getting involved. Oh, you're gonna come to a quick resolution here, and I can assure you that won't probably won't happen again. I'm not gonna say from categoricy for certain, but there's a great chance that this won't happen again. That guy might have been a little over zealous. Yeah, I'm not saying that Trek wasn't speeding, but I'm just saying, I don't know if feeding warrants that laying a man down, face down in the pavement, you put your knee in his back, your handcuffing. Well, I mean, if you're gonna do, if you're gonna if you're gonna do all that, I mean almost only take it down. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, most definitely. I mean that would make it that would make it even worse. That that would make it even worse. And obviously I wish I wished the situation could have been rectified right away because a certain lesson that I hadn't got obviously me being from Miami that I yeah, not not even close, not even close, not too not two hours before a game, when the officers understand that. Okay, whatever the driving violation may have been, Listen, quick little talk.
Speaker 1: Listen, you gotta slow down. But you know what, Okay, if you.
Speaker 4: Listen, I know you got a game.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: You can't be you can't be driving that fast through here. I got to give you a ticket. I got to give your ticket, man, I got I got to do right by the law. But I'm gonna let you go. Let you going by Stu Way. That's it simple. It's over drivers, driver's license registration. I gotta write this chicket. Just slow down for me. Next time we got seven more home games here, next time you got more than that, just be driving the right way. Hopefully we got more home Oh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, most definitely, most definitely, most definitely. But it's it's I think it's the thing though. It's the stain on the Miami on the on the on the Miami video.
Speaker 1: Everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's it's over abusing your power just a little bit, just a little bit, understanding the situation, understanding the circumstances. You know, Tyreek is no threat in this situation. He's not gonna do you anybody harm. I mean you know that, so I think it. I think obviously it was very excessive and unnecessarily.
Speaker 1: Like like, but like you know, I think the thing is, I mean, like Tyreek said, what if he wasn't who he was? Uh? And the thing is now I think you know, the cameras and a lot of times and people like, well, body cameras on you know he had, they're wearing body cams and people like with Shannon youre talking about you don't get on the elevator with women. Do you understand there was cameras? Do you know how many times we've seen stuff on cameras and most folks walk up out the courtrooms got as free and you want me to chake that? Just my look, guess what the camera at working that day? How many times there's a situation. Oh often you forgot the Turney's body cam on. Oh Joe, I assume nothing, thinking they slick, they can't the moment you pulled somebody out, you're supposed to get that. But that's neither here north there. Yeah, Tyreek's okay, probably a little a lot embarrassed, Not a little a lot embarrassed because this played out in front of National in front of you know, you play in front a million, But I don't expect to be handcuffed, face down with a knee in my back. Yeah. Oh, not in my own city.
Speaker 4: Not in the city. I play fun.
Speaker 1: And then Tyrone he did what Tyreek Hill does. Uh. He catches an eighty yarder, takes it to the house. He ends the day seven catch, made seven catches for down to eighty yarder. Uh. And then he did he by ten am, they had his hand behind his back and at three am he had a celebration going with his hand behind his back. Heel and Jaal and Waddle count for two hundred eleven of the Miami Dolphins four hundred total yards in offense, UH two of threw for three thirty eight one touchdowns. Jacksonville was the ninth best defense against the run last season, and they showed it. Miambi only had twenty five carries for eighty one yards, but a Chain had seventy five rushing. Wattle had five to one on nine, Tyreek had seven four buck thirty. But this game seemed to be oh Joe, this game was about to be for the way Jag eighten the Jags and Dude could jump the j panup punches, they get the ball and two plays later Ty creeks. So what was about to be a twenty four seven ball game, Oh Joe. Now all of a sudden, you get the ball at the twenty and two plays later Ty reeks in the m zone. Right, and so now what was supposed to be twenty four twenty four to seven is seventeen to fourteen. Now now you're getting out of crowds, back in the game. Now the defense starting to feel good about themselves. We got a ball game. But give Miami credit. Jacksonville had an opportunity to really put some distance between them. They were unable to do it. And it just go it just yeah, and the blinking out of the momentum flip, just like that, Oh Joe. A fourteen points win coach d Shine as they beat the Bears. The defense held Chicago to sixty three yards rushing, four sacks, three turnovers. The coach gave up nearly five hundred rushing yards to the first two opponents, yet the Bears attempted fifty two passes. I don't know why Chicago had two hundred and forty seven yards in the first half. It was shut out in the second and the shutout at the half after four straight runs and shot gun in the four yard line and didn't yell to touchdown. This game feature two of the youngest quarterbacks in the NFL, Richidson and Williams Kayler. Williams responded late touchdown throw the rom with Doomsday and Cole Comet his first two NFL passing touchdowns. Well, they got a lot to learn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't. This is the only game I couldn't see Ojo.
Speaker 1: They got a lot to learn. They still it's hard they Richardson is still trying. Both of them are still trying to make throws that they made in college. And I keep kept they got the garment they got. You can't make them pros ochoe. You not fit the role one way and throw back across the field. You picked. I don't know what his first Richardson first interception in the n z On even if the ball wasn't tip, it was gonna get picked. He got three rights. Dude, round the guy and then he rolls in. Try to throw back across the field. The same thing with Caleb Williams. Bro, you're not getting away with those throws. In this league. The guys are too good. This is not you. You're not playing Louisiana Monroe. You're not playing You're not playing the FCF team. These guys are the best of the best. They make you pay for mistakes. So stop putting your team in harm's way. I think Anthony Richardson would be good, but he's got to stop making these mistakes, and he got to learn some touch, Bro. I mean sometimes he throwing the ball to the guy from me to his wall, and he throwing it like he throwing it in the hurricane.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Now, yeah, and Caleb you fifty two times? Come on, Bro, come what y'all doing?
Speaker 3: I wish I wish y'all were playing in the offense when he throw the ball fifty two times.
Speaker 4: I wish that's a receiver's dream.
Speaker 3: You know how many Listen, some teams only ran sixty five plays. Sometime you only run sixty five plates, and fifty two of those are.
Speaker 1: In the ass. Yeah, but that means you will probably lose. If you throw in the ball that many times, you're probably gonna lose. It ain't gonna be very many times now, It ain't gonna be very many times that you win a game where you throw the ball that much, you behind, You're probably behind, and you're probably gonna lose the game. Now, if you want some stats that those are great, but yeah, you're not winning fifty What if.
Speaker 4: You throw it fifty two times and you win in the game. What if you throw it fifty two times and you are fishing.
Speaker 3: What if you throw it fifty two times and the quarterback is forty eight for fifty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh yoe, what are the lights? Normally when you throw that many times? What are you? You're behind and teams and the team will let you. Hey do that so they don't give up anything cheap or.
Speaker 4: Deep, right, just keep him in front of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I just I mean that some of the guys and they just like, I'm gonna show you. I just want to know, because Anthony Richardson said that the college was harder than the NFL. I want to know if he still feels that way.
Speaker 3: But he said that this year before you got her, he said that this year, this year, I.
Speaker 4: Don't I don't really think he meant that, though I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if he meant.
Speaker 4: He would just be here, probably be something.
Speaker 1: If a girl called you ugly, oh, she ain't mean that that day where she meant she said it?
Speaker 4: Now even a girl, I mean no, But you gotta listen. You know, a girl called you ugly.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she flirting and she really don't mean that. But you know sometimes she said to keep me, don't keep me home.
Speaker 4: My grandma called me ugly all my life growing up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take your word for it. I'm done with you old ugly self. Okay. I trying to convince nobody you did you mean that? Because you said you remember the other day you said I was ugly. Did you mean it? Nah? You said that. I'm good. I will keep it moving. You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't take it personally.
Speaker 1: I hap what I look like trying to somebody go call me up. I didn't think I'm gonna be with them. I mean, come on, when, oh Joe, we grown you do that in the fourth grade, when you in elementary school, you got to crush on somebody, you hear them put your thuglyself, you make me sick type of games.
Speaker 3: I mean, she really like you shure, Hey, I mean shit, real called me ugly sometimes?
Speaker 1: Was she mad at you? Yeah? Exactly? When when is when?
Speaker 4: Are women the most honest?
Speaker 1: When they was when they're angry? Thank you? So?
Speaker 4: Probably maybe I am? You know, I listen, I ain't. I ain't. I'm not done. I ain't top ten in the world. I'm not strong six and a half, especially with a haircut.
Speaker 3: If I get a haircut, Oh long as I'm long as i'm above five, I'm straight now when I ain't got no haircut, and you know I am.
Speaker 4: I ain't been on the waist. I mean, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm I mean love. Yeah, I mean I guess that's what you like. I'm looking for. Like you said, I'm trying to be I'm trying to be a strong six seven.
Speaker 4: A seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you say, if you you want your girl, you wouldn't want your you want you? So I mean you say, what what would you say? Real? What? Nine? Ten?
Speaker 3: But nine?
Speaker 1: Not real? Real?
Speaker 4: She probably I get I give seven and a half?
Speaker 1: She hey, real, you're no? He ain't that me said that?
Speaker 4: Hey listen, my dog she man, she about it?
Speaker 1: She about a ten. I out kicked McCurdy.
Speaker 3: You did out care and only reason, the only reason she probably listen, the only reason she with me is I wanted because of my personality.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just sad it.
Speaker 3: I'm not being honest because you know what they say, if you can make a woman laugh, you're gonna laugh.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna I'm gonna say, you know.
Speaker 1: Good a bottle? Yeah, I can say it the volume m hm