Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hey, A couple things before I introduced Tim. Who's our guest in here today, Morgan? Were you gone when we got kicked off TikTok yesterday?
Speaker 3: No? I was here when we got banned, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kicked off band similar, but I guess kicked off me. Did you get to come back the next day?
Speaker 4: But we're still gonnot?
Speaker 1: We were banned for three days? So but why?
Speaker 3: I think because of talking about that little star symbol that name, saying it repeatedly over thinks we were saying cuss words.
Speaker 1: Ass. But you can say cuss words on the stream, there are things you can't say, like I won't even say that, like unlive, Like that's what people say now instead of the S word, you have to say unlived.
Speaker 3: It might be because we're currently kind of on a trial with TikTok and their studio, so maybe they just really want us to be PG.
Speaker 4: They did say something that I took offense to.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh you should be band?
Speaker 4: Then then No, I was really offended. A little thing pops up and it says you're violating our whatever, our code, and it's said that due to unoriginal content.
Speaker 1: That's rude. Oh, that is rude.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 5: Were we plagiarizing something.
Speaker 1: Probably like Mojo in the Morning turned us in and he's like, there's stole our bit and we're like, no, we didn't. We stole ours idiot that type thing. Maybe, No, that's what al radio shows used to do all the time. They'd be like, maybe we played like audio of something or I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, or possibly read's mailbag song. They think that that's copyrighted content.
Speaker 1: Well, I liked me on TikTok live through this setup. But we'll be back next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next week, we'll give it another go.
Speaker 1: I just need to know what we can't say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they need to explain what happens we don't do it again.
Speaker 3: Well, it could also be just talking about news stories and they think that's not original content. It's really hard to tell what TikTok believes as original content versus I just.
Speaker 1: Picture some dude in China over there going I don't like it off. Could also be that, Okay, so let's introduce our guest. Tim does mornings at Go Country in Los Angeles. Correct, that is correct. No, but you're you're you're not here, but you were here, like your career was here. I was splitting time for a minute. Yeah, it's a little bit of a story. But yeah, so do you go by Tim hurt What do I don't want to say your name if it's not your name on the air, What do you know?
Speaker 6: Tim Hurley is the name that I use on the air as well. Perfect also my given name, because some people don't have a given name, not use my real name.
Speaker 1: Is my real name. But but then my wife uses my real name, so it's not like it's hidden. So yeah, so did you do the show this morning?
Speaker 6: I did, yes, which is why I might be struggling just to touch here after the.
Speaker 1: No way you'd well, I guess it's later though you can.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, there are some some expertise that we used to make it sound like it was live when that wasn't.
Speaker 1: Necessarily we record crap all the time. We get that. I don't know if you recorded anything. We record crap all the time. Yeah. We won't even do an interview live because mostly I don't do it for artists because artists don't want to be here at six eighteen in the morning. Yeah, it's good to get people in. They're fresh. Yeah. How so, what did have you done while you've been here? Oh? So we did the radio remotes.
Speaker 6: And so we're just talking to the artists Monday, Tuesday, and then obviously the Award show yesterday. Was watching that one from the comfort of the hotel room and why didn't you go? You know, I've done the award shows many times and the commercial breaks just break my heart.
Speaker 1: So literally talking about that during like our break where ward shows are all good and stuff to watch, but when they go to commercials and you're there and it's constant, it's it's terrible. And Morgan said off air, she goes, that's why I got drunk or.
Speaker 3: Something because I kept going to get drinks.
Speaker 1: That's so you feel like you got to kill times.
Speaker 6: So you run to the bar and then you don't get back fast enough before they close the curtain on you. Then you got to go back to the bar, and then your timing's all off. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's like a tennis match. You can't actually walk down into the tennis match while it's happening, right, They hold you up because it's a distraction to the players. And it's like if you have a seat any almost anywhere in like the front part, which he would be sitting, because you know, he's a big deal. In media, you are on sometimes you could be on camera like getting into your seat, and they don't want that. So when do you go back home this afternoon? How do you like Los Angeles? La is great. I live in a great little beach town called Ply Delray.
Speaker 6: So if you're familiar with LA at all, there's obviously West Hollywood, there's a hustle and bustle, Santa Monica, and I live in ply where everybody kind of knows each other, very small, one hundred steps off the beach.
Speaker 1: I'm very familiar with LA as being carsick. Yeah, I don't leave the bubble. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I pretty much live in flip flops and I take a bike. Anywhere did you when did you move out there? I've been there for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, Oh you've been there forever. I've been there for a long time.
Speaker 6: And then I kind of fell into country music as an artist, and so that's why I made the move here to Nashville. And I was sort of splitting time, and then day two of really giving Nashville to go of like committing to live here, getting a house, getting the whole That's when I got the job offered to be the morning host in Lost Sey day too.
Speaker 7: Literally, so it's like, yeah, how did you make that decision?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Day two, Day two, I mean, I'd had the house for a while, but I couldn't spend a lot of time here because we ended up getting booked a whole lot, like you know, which is great. So we're like touring around, We're playing a lot of great shows and stuff. And then I was like, really, I'm like, all right, now we're gonna move. We have a little bit of a lull. And literally day two is when I got the call and they were like, we'd like to do like an air check with you. So I flew back to la day three for the morning, did the air check in the morning, and got the job offer like ten minutes later.
Speaker 1: Bizarre timing, very bizarre. Yeah, I think a little bit irritated at the timing. I've been happy for the opportunity, but I've been irritated at the timing. And then I wasn't sure because I came here to be, you know, in the songwriting community and you know, doing the Nashville game, as they say. And then I was like, well, is this gonna help promote the music? You know, being the morning host. It's obviously major market, and it's like a great opportunity. Job security is nice with a paycheck. I didn't actually know I was gonna be paid when they first offered me the gig. I thought it was just to like promote the music like a barner, Yeah, I'd like your song.
Speaker 6: Seriously, I thought I was just going to be like, you know, I'm like every once in a while to promote the music. And then I got the offer and I was like, oh, like this is a job so I have to go to every day.
Speaker 1: Your music career, you say you kind of fell into country music. Where'd you grow up on Rhode Island? Wow? Yeah, my mom's German makes no sense. I've been. I've been a providence, very nice, beautiful. They have a lot of shirts with like boat oars on them. Yeah, that's where our logo is an anchor. Yeah, I like go to the gas station. They had like sweaters at Orizon them Like that's what I remember about Rhode Island. So how far from New York was Rhode Island, Like, could you go to the.
Speaker 6: City the city, it's closer to Boston. It's only forty five minutes from Boston.
Speaker 1: You were closer to Boston. Yeah, Providence is right there. And what kind of music were you doing at home? So?
Speaker 6: I was never a musician ever, and but I was a big Kenny Chesney fan. My roommate in college is from Denver. All he did was listening to country music, so I got kind of into that, and then I literally started. I sang a karaoke song at a dive bar like four hundred yards from my house in Platte. L Ray and a guy uh in California, though in California, I was already in California when I got in a kind of film Amazing not to.
Speaker 1: Do you were, So why were you in California? I was doing a vent production. Okay, so you have a little bit of a weird No, I'm into it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Where'd you go to college?
Speaker 1: I was in college outside.
Speaker 5: Of Boston, Okay, and then you decided to go all the way.
Speaker 1: Took a job out west with a few stops on the way. So you were doing event production. Were you touring with groups or were you, like.
Speaker 6: We were doing the custom fabrication for events, so like you know, we'd build out a studio or like you're smart.
Speaker 1: According to my college or high school teachers and job smart. Okay, so you do that. But then if you want to go write songs, were you around other songwriters in La?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 1: He kind of dabbled your toe in it there.
Speaker 6: So I was absolutely not trying to pursue music whatsoever. I literally went to a karaoke bar drunk saying picture Ryl Crow. Somebody asked me to part did you party? I put you I should have actually, but I did the kid kid rock part. But yeah, somebody was actually sitting in the crowd. They're like eight people in our neighborhood bar. Prince of Wales shout out, and this guy was like, you got to meet my friend. He's in Texas, El Paso, Texas. He's a producer. I think you're going to do great things.
Speaker 1: From you singing at a karaoke bar.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, And so very long story short, but I end up kind of meeting the guy talking to him, and then about a month later he invited me out to El Paso, Texas, where he was living because he got asked to open up for John Michael Montgomery, and he asked me to perform with him basically and start this new project. So the first time I ever played a gig, or ever sat on stage or ever saying in front of anybody other than the eight people at the Charreaokeber was in front of ten thousand people at for Bliss in Ala Pasa opening for.
Speaker 1: John Michael Montgomery. Yeah, okay, so do you have any success? The response was awesome, and I was like, this is cool. I guess I'll just try this now. So how long did you do that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I worked with him for a couple of years and then I just went on my own and I was in music probably for eight years, I guess, doing what writing, doing more event production.
Speaker 6: I was doing the event stuff for money, and then I started I just wrote all my own songs. I never did a co write ever, and I was really good at hustling. So I ended up getting us like really good gigs, but never got a deal or anything like that. And then COVID hit like it did whatever. This was so pretty recent too, absolutely, oh wow, So I mean we still play.
Speaker 1: What's the name, What's Time of the group? Tim Hurley. This is original at Tim Rear Music. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I'm a shameless, shameless plug. I'm man at Tim Hurley Music. That's Awesome'm gonna go look at it right now. So it's been underwhelming recently. But how do you because I struggle with if I'm touring doing comedy, it's hard because our hours are awful. Sure it's I mean awful. Yeah, so how do you manage that? A lot of coffee and a lot of zen?
Speaker 4: Look at you?
Speaker 1: Here? Did you get in this picture? I can't really talk. You have a long sleep, short on it and this picture shortsleeves. You're pretty jack dude. Uh it used to be. I just had surgery a little while ago, so I'm trying to get it back. Don't play it down. That's crazy. Look at you. Let's see aftermath. You're behind a bar. What what's what's that picture? What's this one? Here?
Speaker 6: That's at the Shack and Plaid l Ray's my go to bar and they I played acoustic there sometimes just as a favorite of the owners, and then they let me ten bar afterwards, usually just myself.
Speaker 1: Last night, as you watch the show, what performance did you enjoy the most McBride.
Speaker 6: I think she's one of the most like underappreciated artists in all of country music right now. And I think she's truly one of the most talented people right now. And she knocked it out of the park. And a lot of the people that have like big time production, you'll notice, you know, they get up on stage in front.
Speaker 1: Of a live audience and it just sounds like a little off. It's not that it's bad, but it's just a little bit off.
Speaker 6: And Ashley McBride gets up and she's just holding an acoustic guitar and she sounds like absolutely perfect every single time.
Speaker 1: Do you have any sensitivities of questions? I can't ask you, like about people or it pens. I know that's a weird question to ask. And you guys already got canceled. I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into. Oh, we've been canceled a hundred Yeah, what's another cancelation for us? No fire away? I'm good. Zach Bryan thoughts.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll be honest, and I'm not just saying this, but I've never been a huge Zach Bryan fan.
Speaker 1: I don't know, why are you less of one now? After hearing all the personal things about him.
Speaker 6: It's making me think when they's smoke, there's fire. But I haven't heard the response yet either. I'm so I'm kind of curious. I'm here for the ride at this point. I'm not gonna go either way much.
Speaker 1: I'm very much a viewer of the show. However, he does sound like a lot, a lot more of a dirtball than But then I know so many artists and you don't have to make a noise here and agree to disage because don't want to put you in the word spot. I know so many artists that people love and like this is the person's great and they're absolute dirt balls, like they're the worst human, Like they treat people like crap. They got famous and so they're surrounded by all yes men, and they're absolute garbage and as humans great singers, like, yeah, they're just garbage cans. And I'm not saying he's that because I don't know, but it's definitely not good for the resume.
Speaker 6: The line that really got me was when Dave Portney said that he knows for a fact that his band hates him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. That was the one. I'm like He's like, I know for a fact, because if everybody around you hates you, that must mean consistently you're treating everybody around you like absolute garbage.
Speaker 6: Especially the people that you're really putting up on a pedestal like nobody else.
Speaker 1: If they hate you and you're acting like they're your best friends, like here, they just they just mildly dislike me. You guys, don't hate me. It's just a mild yeah, right like that. And they were pretty open about it when I walked. Yeah, they were like, they're like, no, it's very min Did you see the UFC stuff? Was that Brian I did a little bit. I'm not a huge UFC guy though, Okay, so so I didn't want to. Okay, you guys, you know, a little p's gonna come out, so like urin yeah, because it's it's a Joe you know, you know the UFC stuff, the fighter after he won the fight. So here's what happened. So the last UFC fight, Brion chicken Fry was there. It was known she was there. Dane White invited her out. She was doing tiktoks about it, and Zach Brian's Zach or his management. It's the same because it's coming from him had offered and I can I can read the story, but he had offered somebody money that if they won, when they do their mic, to shout out Zach Brian because because Brandon was there. Really it's hilarious. So she's there. There's the interview in the octagon after the guy's name is David o'nama, right, Mike. He claimed he couldn't wait to come back to Madison Square Garden and to see Zach Brian in concert after he'd won the fight. When they're talking to him and he's like, I think everybody, I can't wait to come back and see Zach Brian in concert. And that was just okay. A lot of Zach Brian fans heck, I like music, right, So the cameraman then goes over to Brianna because that's the story the end. However, they get on a podcast and I watched the podcast and it's a couple of guys and they're interviewing him and then it's just an interview about the fight or whatever, and they were like, you Zach Brian. Fanny goes, I don't even know who that is. They like called in, they were like they like called and basically offered him money to say that as a way to like troll her. Whoa as she was sitting in the crowd. And so here's what I have a quote. My manager called, hey, Zach Brian is here and wants you to give him a shout out. He wasn't there, but so they were a bit dishonest about that. He goes to be honest, I don't know, Zach Brian. When the host asked if I if it was a paid advertisement, he goes, exactly, that's literally what it was. So he paid to have Like that's it, that's that's heavy due trolling. He I'm gonna say this, allegedly took the cat that she adopted, like rescued and like now does instagrams with it like in the house as a real cat. Yeah, no, it's a cat she saved adopted, like as a troller, like respect, but as like a person I think probably kind of a bad person.
Speaker 6: It's a weird decision for him to do that, right because she literally said he took my cat, and then the next post was a picture of him and the.
Speaker 1: Cat and the cat was like on a shoulder. Don't be proud of like being called a jerk. And she's like the reason he won't deny any of this because I have all the videos to say otherwise, like he won't. He won't come out and say he didn't do anything that I've said with the abuse, because I have the actual videos the other ones. There was a fighter that came out to something in the Orange song. It came out to the fight on ITFC two that same night, and so I mean, that's not really a song you come out to. But I mean, and I like this song, like I'm a fan of the music. I literally genuinely am. But I mean that now is spect relation too that he paid to have that done just to troll her as trolling hilarious as a person. If all this is true garbage, Yeah yeah, if true, he sucks not just for this, but everything that led to us. And even knowing about this, like the mental emotional abuse that she alleges.
Speaker 5: He sucks, this makes him suck evenmore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's committed.
Speaker 5: I got to give him that.
Speaker 1: Like whoever came up with that idea in his camp probably or maybe like one of his boys, unless one of his boys hates him, like you know, but it's it's a soap opera that I'm in. Yeah, and I hate it that it happened. It sucks when you humanize things. It's like I'll watch a Ted Bundy documentary and be like, I'm so entertained by this, and then I gotta go like, Okay, this is real, but at least that happened in the past. But then you're like, don't say, at least if people get murdered, it's a whole I'm like, you're finding but we all watch it and then we're like, did you watch a dead body documentary? It doesn't seem real, but yeah, yeah, that's what That's what I wondered about that. So Morgan Wallen wasn't there last night?
Speaker 6: Thoughts on that, Yeah, that was very odd, but I thought it was pronounced Morgan Whalen though.
Speaker 1: Is yeah whaling right? Did you make it to the end of the show. Did you actually see that one life?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, that was interesting, but yeah, that seemed like a little bit of a troll.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, I enjoyed that troll. Yeah, that's when I fully enjoyed it, And I said that on the show. I was like, no, I'm I'm for that. I think he purposely didn't showup. I think you should have won it last year, and I'm glad he won this year. Sam's are usually or at times have been a bit behind by a year and there will be outrage and then the next year they correct it.
Speaker 6: I was love the New Artist of the Year category is amazing, where it's like people that have had like number one songs for like two years the perfect example of this year. I talked to him a couple of times and it was so I'm like, what new Artist of the Year, Like you've been around for like five six years with songs on the radio.
Speaker 1: Because I actually got my pinsion and love for a new artist. You know.
Speaker 5: My favorite performance last night that I saw because I had to leave early, but Ella Lingley and Riley Green. I was obsessed with it, Like I was smiling the whole time, like I love that, Like she popped up out of the crowd and started singing, and then she's on stage and then boom there's Riley. He stands up. I don't know, it's just like quintessential country.
Speaker 7: It was so good.
Speaker 1: She's a firecrackers. They've done that in here, they've performed that in here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but it was like a just seeing them do that their thing on stage, like they just that's her first time doing anything like that, and she killed it.
Speaker 1: She I was watching it like maybe it was after they had won their award for Event of the Year, which means just more than one artist, you know, doing something together, and she was like, this is the first ward I ever won.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's quite the introduction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: It's like I have a friend who took his son to his first college football game, and he took him and the friend of mine is pretty connected because he's an agent to some masked sports figures, and he's like, I finally took him to his first game and we went on the field and we went back and talked to the coach and it was a crazy game. We took pictures of the mask got a couple of players. I was like, that's the first game. He's nothing. No game's ever going to compare never, like, that's his first experience, he's done. Everything's gonna suck from now on. And he was like, yeah, that's a good point. So then they went to another game and he said they perfectly bought tickets really high and didn't do anything just to just to give him like experience. Yeah, so what what time do you have to wake up?
Speaker 6: I'm kind of pushing it these days, like five. It's not too bad. You go on at six, six to ten and your your studio is how far from your house?
Speaker 1: Like ten minutes?
Speaker 5: Man, that's lunchbox.
Speaker 6: No, I actually do take the car for that one a little bit. I do drive in La Do they think you're here? You look like us normal? Everybody that you walked on the street in La Do they think you're a big hillbilly if you're just out in not your own neighborhood. No, I mean everybody wears a costume in La An a good point. It's just everybody's dressed up for something. So they're like, all right, you're in the country costume today.
Speaker 1: That's probably Wow. That's a good point. Amy question for you? Should we do a mideral? Ray? Okay? Quick mineral here? Okay? Any question for you? Because we never talked about it and you never told me. Were you ever on TV?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes it was, yes, you never even yesterday?
Speaker 7: And now I know it's not it is it proud?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, but it should have been a thing, because we did a whole bit about it the day before. So Tim, what happened was Amy went and did an interview at to Operate, and they interviewed her for a bunch of stuff and then you just kind of wait and see if they put any of it on the ABC the night before special and we talked about it. We were like, am it's gonna be It's gonna be awesome, And then she never came back and said that she.
Speaker 5: Was on because you don't know what they're gonna use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know I didn't okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah it was a twenty twenty special and yeah I got is some of my Jason Alden stuff got used. Shahboozie, Carly Pearce, did.
Speaker 1: You bring any of it? Like, do we have any of it?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Do you say it's okay? Like did you not bring well?
Speaker 7: I don't know how.
Speaker 5: Am I supposed to get that? I recorded with my phone?
Speaker 1: You just rewind and recorded. Yeah it's okay.
Speaker 5: Oh you just never It just makes me feel I just felt awkward.
Speaker 4: You were on twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you didn't kill.
Speaker 8: Anyone, Okay.
Speaker 5: So here's where I all a listener pointed out to me they sent me a DM that they're like, Oh my gosh, I'm freaking out for you because you're sort of like now one degree of separation from Robin Roberts. I mean, and she's been on my podcast and I've I've talked with her before. I just haven't met her in person, but like ABC, that's her territory, and I was like kind of inching my way into her territory. And I was like, I wonder if she watches everything on ABC and she's like, oh, there's that Amy girl. I wonder what she's up to, and next time she needs a co host for something or help in country, she might call me.
Speaker 1: I would say that sounds like crazy talk, but there have been situations where that's happening. That happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is what I'm putting out there. I would like to do that because I just love her so much. She's been such an inspiration to me. So that was my little I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I want to talk about what they showed of you, like how much airtime did you get?
Speaker 5: It was little snippets like with each artist, like the thing that came up, like with Carly Pearce. It was you know, she was had to call out a guy for being rude or her show, and she was like an empowering moment for the song and endearing. No, it happened like during a show and.
Speaker 1: Every song about calling out a guy.
Speaker 5: So no, it was the guy literally there, but it was just I think an endearing moment for her with her fans to like see her be there and be strong and stand up for herself. And then like Jason Alden the Route ninety one festival, so like with that, like Kelly Sutton had done, she was talking about the tragedy, like what went down, and then it would go to like a clip of Jason on stage, and then all of a sudden, then I was talking and I was like, that's my voice. I wonder if they're just going to use my voice and not show my face, you know. Well eventually it was like my voice and then there I was saying just that like his how he feels now, making sure staying connected to that because of the people that lost their lives, like he he went through a lot on stage that night. But I don't really remember exactly what I said. It's like I said a lot of things, and then they use that one little oh.
Speaker 1: It's the story of my life due I would go do when I was on an idol, I did a three hours, they'd use fifteen seconds of it.
Speaker 5: You know what happened with the Chaboozi thing though, because you know, I was like reading up on stuff before obviously, because I was like, okay, what if they asked this? And I and my son really likes Shaboozi, so we've listened to some of his other music too, like obviously he has the hit, but like online specifically it said he's been making music for ten years. But the cliff right before Shaboozi goes, yeah, I'm twenty nine and I started music when I was probably you know, seventeen eighteen. I was like, and then the next clip goes straight to me where I'm like, he's been making music for ten years when he just said he's been making it for eleven or twelve.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing ten years, So I bothered. That wouldn't have bothered me. Yes, you're a harshest critic. I'm saying, don't be bothered by that because ten years is a general I feeling for a round a decade, you could have that could have been eight, I could have met twelve.
Speaker 5: I know, but that's just where I was like, dang, he just did the math, and then it goes to me saying that, and then I it looks like.
Speaker 1: But they also didn't feel like that what you said was stupid because they put it in there true because they felt they felt like I would have felt. Yeah, ten years just means around ten years. I know, not you didn't say.
Speaker 7: I didn't say around. I didn't say about that.
Speaker 5: I said he's been making It just was funny the way it lined up, because it looked like if Shaboozie and I were in the same room that I don't know how to do math.
Speaker 1: Don't take that because I hate me, But this is why I probably I.
Speaker 5: Just like also dissected every single thing I said, and I was like stupid.
Speaker 1: So that's why you need to have bring.
Speaker 7: The clips to and yeah I didn't the truth.
Speaker 8: The truth is coming out.
Speaker 1: Probably you also need to find a way to get the vert the first generation version of it, version of it for your tape.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I know I need to build that, but.
Speaker 1: You're real, Yeah, you need to make if you're going to use that to make a tape to get other stuff, like you have to have that.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: So we've been talking about that for a couple of years now.
Speaker 1: So I don't run from I know.
Speaker 5: This is why I missed out on my opportunity to be in that Hulu movie too. Why because I didn't I get like, I give up, Like I just.
Speaker 1: What opportunity for a Hulu movie?
Speaker 5: Well, there's the girl sheep. Well maybe I don't know if Yeah, I think I brought up that there's maybe it was on my podcast. I don't know. I brought up that there was that Hula movie that came out this year for Christmas. In the Star of It, she has her own radio show.
Speaker 7: And she is that we watched.
Speaker 5: She ends up with this cowboy a widow.
Speaker 1: Or cowboy guy. You thought you were gonna be the star of them?
Speaker 5: No, but I mean I could, like, if I had stuck with it, I could have auditioned.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's interesting, yeah, or it's like, hey, would you come audition You're like, I don't have a tape. No, No, you're iffing, you're got it?
Speaker 5: No, But had I stuck with it, My point is.
Speaker 7: Peter Panning, Yeah, you're up in this.
Speaker 1: This guy is very very dusting.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'll give you that.
Speaker 7: It's not how you.
Speaker 1: Set that up. We thought you like missed an audition or didn't have a tape.
Speaker 5: I did miss an audition because I gave up.
Speaker 1: But they didn't offer you an audition.
Speaker 5: Right, because I know we didn't miss it, right, But had I stuck with it, then I would have maybe known about it, and then I could have.
Speaker 1: In the NBA. Yeah, because Scuba Steve belaize if he got made it to the NBA way more confidence.
Speaker 4: If my dad would have been in my life and I would have had that support system, I could have easily been in the NBA.
Speaker 8: I have the strength.
Speaker 1: We don't not believe in you, but I don't think they would have given you a lead role in a movie when you've I know.
Speaker 7: You believe in me.
Speaker 5: The problem is I've got to believe in myself, which.
Speaker 8: Is Scuba Steve syndrome.
Speaker 1: No oh troubles. Oh no, get this is not good diagnosed with a troubles.
Speaker 5: It's like after I did the first that Christmas movie, I was on the high, like like a high, and I just started I was like, I'm gonna do this and I went after it, and somehow the high died and then I was like, so, I guess I want it bad enough. But also I got I got nervous that like I you know, I let the stories in my head get to me, like you're stupid, what are you doing? And I shouldn't do that, because I don't. I tell other people all the time, don't do that to yourself, like you should. You should believe in yourself and you're capable.
Speaker 1: The high idea of fear of failure, and that is natural. But my only point was I thought we missed a story about her, like being late to an audition or being offered one it she'd nevitate because she was like, I should have saved it that' time I missed a Hulu movie. Turns out she just saw a movie about somebody.
Speaker 5: Who had a radio show.
Speaker 4: No, and I've seen them.
Speaker 1: I don't think you needed a radio show to be she's single. No, that would have been more like that. I think that movie was based on me more than I could have played the part of that movie.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 4: I will say, though I saw the movie and I did think, well, Amy could do this part, but that's it.
Speaker 5: The woman that did it she did a great job.
Speaker 1: She deserved.
Speaker 7: But I mean, I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: Amy could do the job where he thought, all this reminds me of Ay.
Speaker 1: That's why it was. It reminds you of Amy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought, since she's in Holiday Harmony, like she could be this person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did think that while I watched the movie.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, give you a rose two?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying, but then that's made me think, like good, dang, Amy really could have been in this movie. But no, she was.
Speaker 5: I mean, have you ever thought about writing a movie?
Speaker 1: No? I mean thought, I'm thinking of it right now, but I don't want to do it. Okay, not thinking about it anymore. I thought you're thinking at right now? Hold on, I'm thinking about being an astronaut too.
Speaker 8: Movie.
Speaker 5: She've written books? You write like, stop, that's it. Don't make fun of my question.
Speaker 1: Well you said just thinking about right now, I'm thinking about three feet I'm on foot. Oh it's weird. So my answer is I've written a couple of television show scripts. I hated it.
Speaker 5: Oh, so you don't want to? But have you given movies scripts?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't care enough to do it. And I'm not. No, I don't have a genuine enough interest to be to put the work into it. I think I could do it and write a one hundred great ones. I think I can do anything because I'm nuts, Like I'm certifiably insane. I think I can do anything. You believe in yourself, No, I'm insane. Yeah, more so than just believing in myself. I believe I can do anything in the whole world. Like, what's gonna stop me?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: What do you mean to do anything?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Like some people have to act as if and they have to tell themselves they can do it. And it's like you act as if and then you you create it and it happens, but you are naturally acting as if you were born that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do anything and be a heart surgeon.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, now you can't do that.
Speaker 1: I swear to God. If I went right now, and I need more than an hour, more than an hour, or I think you give me a year, I'm doing surgery on hearts.
Speaker 4: No check with your wife.
Speaker 5: He could dedicate himself to it, and then, like, I think believing in yourself is part of the battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's and it's I also understand how irrational it is. But it takes irrational dreams to do irrational things. And I think everything I've ever done has been really irrational. I have no background in any of this stuff. I've never written a book first time, never want to write a book. I was like, I know how to write words, Okay. I didn't tell then that. I was like, yeah, no problem. You know what I did. I just freaking wrote essays one after the other and then mailed them emailed them off. It was like, I don't know, this sucks. I wouldn't even take money for my first book because I was so nervous it was going to be bad. But I was like, I know I can do this. Hold the money until we think it's good. And then after I've sent in the thirty thousand words of the sixty they're like this is good. I was like, give him the money. I was like wow. But to them, I never was like I don't think I can do it. I was like, no problem.
Speaker 4: I would have been like, give me all the money up front, because it's probably not gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ever act? No, you got you like the face for actor. You're good looking, dude.
Speaker 4: You can do that and all the studios next door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, right, ride your bike over there. Do you know like cool people? I mean I just met you guys. No, like real cool start, Like we're like moderately cool for this building. You have everybody in this building. We're moderately cool for this building. Like, do you know like famous people over there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: No? Really, I don't hang out with the famous crowd. That's good because it's weird.
Speaker 6: I keep my little bubble. Do you ever go to a Diddy party?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I can be that. I have a little hesitation there.
Speaker 7: I just hesitation.
Speaker 1: But I think that went to Diddy parties, White parties that didn't do what Diddy is, oh.
Speaker 5: For sure, because they would leave before midnight.
Speaker 1: Or they just weren't invited to do that, Like they weren't invited to do that part of it. I have worked with Diddy before. Oh in what event? Production? Really capacity?
Speaker 5: He was like, I was just set up the white parties.
Speaker 1: Did you hear?
Speaker 6: Because I always heard I never got the invite. I was batting my eyes and everything. Never got the in of it.
Speaker 1: I always heard weird stuff, but it was always secondhand weird stuff. Yeah, did you ever hear weird stuff about Diddy. I get he gave off a very weird vibe.
Speaker 6: I will say he had like six people working for him that were all between like twenty and twenty five years old, and they were like running around to different directions, all they getting waters doing this and that.
Speaker 1: It was just like an odd vibe. Yeah, And I remember thinking, there's somebody told me that I knew new people and I was like, no way. And it wasn't what he's in jail for, which is others we like bizarre stuff that wouldn't say, Andy, I don't want to, you know, he sued Amy. I saw more of those ditty.
Speaker 7: Videos, which, oh the ones like this where the.
Speaker 1: Private investigators come to people's houses.
Speaker 5: Mmm, that's so crazy, so crazy.
Speaker 1: Like two and it's always two investigators.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 5: This makes me wonder because you know how there's other people may be involved, like how how.
Speaker 7: High up or.
Speaker 5: Whatever does this go? Because if it was a Diddy and he had other famous people and politicians, they want to be protected, right, So that's why. So that's why things are happening.
Speaker 1: That's why it took so long for the stuff to come out. There were people and networks like now when not doing this? And then you're like, why were they not doing it? Because they are the Harvey Weinstein. Yeah, I'm talking about extremely elevated people with positions that can smush stuff. But yeah, I saw another one of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like h no, I hate that it's political, but it's still just a huge story right now.
Speaker 1: Go political? Right, Okay, I just don't even feel like it.
Speaker 4: What's Mark Wahlberg?
Speaker 1: Like, why did you make a noise? Like a noise like you said in a whoop? Be cushion right then?
Speaker 5: Because I'm just like, I just I don't know. I just wonder how deep some stuff goes, and like how messed up a lot of things are.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, just like I said, those famous people were real dirt bags. Here that there's an artist that I know of. I didn't go I didn't see them on eye, so I can't actually say it, But who is a guy artist who whenever young female artists. This is just what's been told to me. Otherwise I'd be like if I had actually had seen it or knew it, are sure that like young artists would come town and be like, hey, that's right and maybe like take make make them to a strip club. I'm talking about like whoa Like, it's just gross stuff. Some people, they always say when you get money or power, you find out who they really are, because it's always more. It's always the most of whatever they really are. That's gross. Create the creative industries are gross for the most part because people have to have a screw loos to even want to do it, and to do it at a high level, because you need to have something about you that's intrinsically different artistically, So you need to have a screw loose. You just got to hope it's like the right combination of screws. So you're like making great art, but you're not like doing other weird stuff, and that's hard. I find my weird stuff to be baseball cards and that's help me, and that to me is pretty healthy.
Speaker 6: So what's the rest of the day, Like, I'm just catching a flat. I'm actually going to Jersey today to visit some family friends. But much easier I've had in my Nashville Phil Man, it's been a long, long stretch here, as you guys all know too.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this week it's like your Super Bowl. Yeah, had a stomach bugs, so I knew much. I literally was on the super Bowl. That's more work though than actually doing the interviews. Yeah, no, that's true. I would disappear for like half an hour on the show, and that's when they know I'm about to die because I I don't even go to the bathroom early around here, and I was gone for like half an hour and you get a text, Okay, it's not good, like I am. The weird thing about our bathroom here is that it looks like it's two doors in the men's bathroom, separate stalls, like in fancy places, like in a casino. You open a door, you have your own room for the bathroom. That one. It looks like two doors and two rooms. But then you open it up and there's like a little plastic wall in the middle and you're still like chilling with your buddy. It's a room that's fake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not real. Like I'm in lap of luxury here, and I was pumped about that when I first walked in. Yeah, I saw the gap, you know.
Speaker 1: Battles next to you taking a poody and you're like, well this is is Yeah, this looks too close for comfort.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 6: By the way, There's nothing worse than getting a text while you're in the bathroom bathroom asking if you're okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like it's been a while. That's pretty rough though, right You're having a moment and somebody texts you about it.
Speaker 5: I just thought, I honestly thought, you got pulled into a meeting, like you went to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: But trouble meeting?
Speaker 5: Then well, yeah, or somebody was here at lunchbox a hoodie.
Speaker 1: Oh man, didn't see that.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that. No TV, No.
Speaker 7: It wasn't on tvsion.
Speaker 1: Shop and Lunchbox was in the front with his hoodie. Really, no, Ray was in the front. I saw the picture, which is why I looked, was.
Speaker 5: The only person on that road? By the way, did you notice that?
Speaker 1: Hold on? I don't know any story about it because I wasn't there. I saw the picture, and that's what led me to go, what is Lunchbox wearing? And then I looked and I had a message from someone going what is Lunchbox wearing? And I thought he was wearing like a funny suit. I didn't know what was going on it. It wasn't feeling great anyway, and I look at the picture and Ray Mundo is in the very very front. I loved it for you. You look great. Maybe I always thought they put the smaller people up front. That's what I thought, That's what it was.
Speaker 5: No, we were like, so I was next to Crook and Chase and they're the they were the supposed to be the front. Rowe, Cook and Chase are the ones holding the award on behalf of everybody that was up there.
Speaker 8: I tried to get the award, but they gave it to Crook and Chase.
Speaker 1: It's the hoodie. I can't give the hoodie guy the.
Speaker 5: Award, and then raised like just right there in the front, like nobody else is on that step.
Speaker 1: It's just like right, I respect that. Well. Roll the tape back. I think was standing next to me.
Speaker 8: They moved up.
Speaker 1: Last second you are you are so on front and Amy's hand is on your shoulder.
Speaker 5: Because I was like, what do I do? This is awkward?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is our show. Let me explain that. It's so awkward. It's so funny because I've not looked at it on full screen.
Speaker 8: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Crooked Chase. This is They showed the whole the picture briefly when they're like, here's all the winners, and it's everybody who won an award, so it's like it's a lot of people. So Crook and Chase legends in the industry. When I was a child, I listened to Cook and Chase. I've had them on part I love them.
Speaker 4: So that was their first sea by the way, no way, I asked them, how many do you guys have? They're like, this is our first?
Speaker 1: Is it the did a count downcount? I don't recogize until recently.
Speaker 4: They said that they never knew they had to submit that.
Speaker 1: Fun. Yeah, that's on them, that's on their people. So they're holding the award, which makes plenty of sense because everybody in that group respects them. So in front of them, and it looks like Ray is Charlie Chase's kid. He does. It looks like Ray is Charlie Chase's child, and he's wearing a suit and Charlie brought Ray with him to because it's his first award, like he's Ray is in the very very front. It does yeah, yeah, so there's right Ray, you look handsome as crap though, by the way, So Ray is standing there now right behind Ray like over Charlie Chase's shoulder is Amy, but part of Ray's heads blocking Amy's face.
Speaker 8: Yeah mouth.
Speaker 1: So and you have a great face. And I'm sorry that was that all of it wasn't able to be seen. So Amy is there now. Scuba Steve looks like he's gonna sell you cocaine. He does. Scuba Steve is right in the middle of Crook and Chase behind them. It perfectly gapped but raised, and Scuba Steve has the bald head with the beard. He's wearing sunglasses with a single chain over the like for sure. He lives in Miami, originally grew up in like New Jersey and is like the low level coke dealer and somehow got into this picture. Like that's what that's what Scuba Steve looks like. There next to him is like the guy who they needed a seat filler, and so they're like getting here to hold this position. And then he never left and that's Lunchbox in a hoodie. It's like they grab me just to hold this because he's not dressed for the picture, So hold the spot till the roll. Lunchbox gets here in the suit, and then Lunchbox is in a hoodie. It's it does stand out. Mike Dee is smiling. Good picture, Eddie, look great suit. Your Abby is like, way to the side, because Abby is like, I'll just get in where I fit in. I don't see oh, I see Morgan.
Speaker 4: She's on the other side of the drug dealer.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't recognize you. Really, yeah, I didn't recognize you.
Speaker 7: My hairs up.
Speaker 1: I don't know it does. I don't feel like it looks like her. Looks just like her, I know, but I'm saying on like general wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't even I haven't even seen the picture or so.
Speaker 1: And then I see kick Off Kevin in there up at the top, who's just like, I'm happy I got my name put on the trophy. So I'm just gonna stand up here, which is cool, big part of the show, but isn't on the air a lot. So I think he's just like Boom. And then there's some other people in the end. Huh. So every guy has on either a jacket or a tie. And then the seat filler guy is that Justin's suit?
Speaker 8: Yeah, suit has great hair.
Speaker 4: Now he's a kid now, so I knew that, Yes, well, the great hair comes with it.
Speaker 1: But wow, Justin the suit is standing right next to Lorianne. That's just in the suit. Was our guy when we moved here. Now he's in Chattanooga, like running stuff over there.
Speaker 4: It was good to see him.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at justin the suit? Did you and to make fun of your hoodie? No, I'm surprised, are you? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I know, I see it.
Speaker 5: I'm the only one blocked.
Speaker 4: You are the only one.
Speaker 1: But they demanded he'd be in front, and I respect that. Can you know how you get things in life? You go get him? Oh, good picture.
Speaker 4: I do think somebody told him to go down there, though I don't think he said.
Speaker 1: He did it right. What's the what's the real situation there?
Speaker 2: It was so rushed and hurried, and there was several rows below Crook and Chase that I thought other people were going to fill in.
Speaker 1: If you got any lower, your head would be on his dog. Dude, like, you can't, you can't go another road.
Speaker 2: I just didn't think going up was an option because I am a shorter guy.
Speaker 5: I could have come up and stood right next to me.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know there was a spot there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, we would have made it great.
Speaker 1: Job. I mean, Scuba Steven Lunchbox have definitely their own style. It's like, Scuba, is that the wrong award show? That's just be the Hip Hop Awards or something.
Speaker 4: But Scuba Steve dressed like that the last time he went.
Speaker 1: That's how I dress. Talking about how he dresses, I'm just saying in this picture, he for sure looks like a drug dealer. Yeah. It's the sunglasses in the picture. It's the chain with the sunglasses in the picture, and it's standing right in the middle of everybody, the biggest smile. That's what they asked me to be this. She goes, there's a window right here, standing right there, and I think it's a good picture of you.
Speaker 4: I think you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I think it's a picture of you. Thank you. Well, there you go, guys, it's a.
Speaker 8: Good picture of me too, mid laugh looking good.
Speaker 1: Your strings are out in your hoodie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's where they're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I just say one thing about lunch Just one thing? Yeah, one thing. He dresses better at iHeart Festival in Vegas, Like he would never wear a hoodie to iHeart Festival.
Speaker 1: I mean buttons on he wears buttons on a shirt.
Speaker 4: I mean he dresses way more than that. I didn't understand.
Speaker 9: He said, if you're worried about how you dress, if you let other people worry, if you're worried about what other people think, then that's your problem right right now.
Speaker 5: That's your problem that you're letting it get to you.
Speaker 8: I just think it's funny. That's wife.
Speaker 9: I have seen her in six months and she says, oh, I see you got your nicest clothes out.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny. And that's somebody who says funny stuff. I think my wife would probably roasted too.
Speaker 8: But if I lived in her and said, well, your dress looks like a trash bag, how would.
Speaker 1: She's not insulting the quality of your shirt. She was being funny about the fact that you were way okay, So what if I said, that's the dress you chose?
Speaker 4: Also, did you think you were under dressed like out of everyone in there?
Speaker 1: Not once?
Speaker 4: Did you think, like, wow, I really am dress?
Speaker 5: I do think that outsider perspective because I.
Speaker 1: Thought that was a great line. By the way, you could never tell your wife. You could never ask your what is the dress you chose for that photo? But it could come different. If they tell you you're dressing, we'll say business, what's that? What's a style? I don't know if they say you're dressing black tie, but she's wearing an ugly black tie dress. At least she's wearing the style.
Speaker 7: No, no, what it would be?
Speaker 5: What would it would it? Would the equivalent up in Like, that's not what that means if you showed up in sweatpants, yes, or something.
Speaker 1: So I'll end on this because I think this is a valuable lesson. Again, I took the blame because apparently I didn't tell you guys to all wear suits, because I would have, because I think that is what I should have expressed. Wear suits, wear dresses, because that is we've been many times that's the dress code. But I think at times Lunchbox can get upset because he's not offered other larger roles national things, national album release things, television. And I think this is a very small indicator as too at times why people won't take you seriously. Why and that you don't get offered those things because they don't trust that you can do even the baseline thing, So why would they be able to trust that you do the other things?
Speaker 8: Hey, I dress for me, I'm not dressing for other people.
Speaker 1: Then that's fine and that's great, But then it's hard. You can't get upset whenever you're not offered other things because you do. And I would say my best advice would be, if you want something, look like that as to what you want, because then they'll at least consider you for it.
Speaker 8: Act as if I don't know what that means.
Speaker 7: That's what we just went over.
Speaker 5: Acting as if like ACKs apart in you'll all day.
Speaker 1: I feel like the parents are fighting, and frankly, it's making me a little look cool, that's okay. If the parents are fighting, our whole relationship is this, and we should have never got married all of us are right, Yeah, we're all married. It's like a whole group. Yeah, it's like we had weird religious thing. It's twenty twenty four. Yeah, it's all good. So when do you go back home to California? I'll be back on Sunday. Do you do the show from New Jersey? Are you on vacation now? No, I'll do the show. What today is? Today? Thursday? I have one more day of track and one more Do you use our studio track?
Speaker 6: No, I'm good, Thank you though, all right, Yeah, I'll do it a lot of tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: And what's cool about that is it's easier when you're east because when I had to go west and Mike Dey and I lived over there for a month and a half when I danced with the stars, trying to do the show, miserable yet a three treat, it's treat.
Speaker 6: And then you don't have to get dress, you don't have to put pants on. Yeah, do congratulates do a show with no pants currently?
Speaker 5: I used to, well, not no pants, but I did the show from North Carolina for five.
Speaker 7: Years from home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, while they were all in the studio. Those are the days because I was on East Coast time, yeah, and y'all were an hour earlier, and my dog would sit at my feet and I would just wear my pajamas.
Speaker 1: It was great. Who's your favorite artist to come by? Uh? Kenny Chesney is the guy that got me into country music and the live show. Who's who do you like? That's super nice. You could be a fan or not, but you know when they come by, it's gonna be They're super cool. H Bailey Zimmerman probably gives the best interview in country music, iould say right now. Nate Smith is another guy. It's just super positive energy and super funny too.
Speaker 6: Zach Top I love that guy. Just look in his eyes and you know, he's like a sincere dude.
Speaker 1: He hard launched his girlfriend last night. Did you see that Morgan? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw them together at the after party.
Speaker 1: Did you see the picture?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You put.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it. I didn't know her, do you know?
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't look like familiar of anyone that I would know. I think she's just a crazy and we liked that. Oh they were super cuped together.
Speaker 5: You know what I did last night? Some girl I honestly don't know her, really can't even tell you her name right now. By see her on Instagram so much that when I saw her down on the floor like we were at our seats and I was like, hey, do see And then I looked at her and I was like and she looked at me like who are you? And I was like, oh my gosh, I just realized.
Speaker 7: I don't know you.
Speaker 5: I just see you on other people's like she's a she must be a writer or producer or something. But I see her on people's stuff all the time. And I was like, yeah, you don't know me. It's like you thought we knew each other.
Speaker 4: Somebody said Kevin James was there. He was the king, the King of Queens, and he like walked right by us and shook everyone's hand, and I didn't know who it was, so I thought that there was like their friends that I didn't know, so I walked away.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. Yeah, he had a boot on one time, like not a country easy.
Speaker 3: Boot, no, like actually like he broke something boot.
Speaker 8: That's funny.
Speaker 1: You didn't know, No, man, I hate that. Who do you think he was with?
Speaker 4: He was by himself. He's wearing a ball cap, like he just went up to our.
Speaker 8: Like he's wearing a ball cap and a black tie affair.
Speaker 1: Oh god, he was. He was in a suit. Also, he's Kevin James in a suit. Yeah. So once my wife wreck Hair and her friend they like recognized a former like OU basketball player. They were they were literally a basketball game, and her friends like, let's get a picture. And so there's a picture of them standing with his OU basketball player and right behind them was Vince Carter, who they didn't even know.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And the guy that had the picture taken with them. Ben's carted Amy, very famous basketball player in North Carolina NBA forever, and Caitlyn kind of remembers the guy that they took the picture of me, like, are you sure you don't take a picture of me? Because I didn't know who Vince Carter, but much more famous person right behind him. I thought that's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: I did that with Hank Aaron. Everyone was like, oh, shaking his hand. I shook his hand, but I didn't know who it was. And then we were walking off. They're like, gosh, hammering Hank. Isn't that crazy? That was Hank Aaron. That's funny, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Was he in a suit?
Speaker 4: No, he was not in a suit.
Speaker 1: What okay? White hoodie? So Tim, I give your Instagram again. It's at Tim Hurley Music. Yeah, good for you. Yeah, man, I really appreciate you going after it. Man, that's awesome. And congratulations on everything's happening over there in LA. And how long have you had that job in mornings for five years? Since twenty nine? You're not that tired yet? No? Wait, first ever gigging radio too. So I'm exhausted. Yeah, I live exhaustedly You've been crushing it for a long time. Here, I'm crushing it is not the word the morning. I hate mornings, though you hate mornings. Yeah, I lied through my teeth to get the job, for sure. Is that one of your questions? Do you like mornings? They're like, well, yeah, he asked. He's like, oh, so your morning person, And I was like absolutely, that's a good answer. I wake up bright eyed and bushy, tam. Yes, it's one. I'm the most creative and most funny. Typically I fall asleep at the time the show starts, so it's tough. It's tough. Good, good to meet you. Thank you for being on with us. I know we had we literally had it meant a few seconds beforehand. Yeah, I really appreciate you. Scuba said you were here and I was like, oh, that's awesome. I'd love to meet him. So thanks for coming by, and we'll say hi after we turn the microphones and stuff off. But by the way, we're done here. Ay good, yeah, good, all right. We will see you guys tomorrow. Goodbyew buddy,