Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge Edge. Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Trishelle. And today we're going to be going over Southern Charms Season ten, episode fourteen. But first let's check in what's going on?
Speaker 2: Trishall, nothing much.
Speaker 3: I just got back from Whistler, Canada. We went to go snowboarding and I got back like two days ago, so.
Speaker 1: It was fun. But sound a little sick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been getting I think I've been sick for like five weeks now and I've been fighting it. So I'm feeling a little bit. What about you. You're in Big Bear, right, Yes?
Speaker 1: I am in Big Bear. We thank god we drove up yesterday before the actual huge storm hit. We are like in I don't know how many feet of snow, but it's all the way up to our windows. When we got here, took Eddie two hours to plow the driveway and wild just to get the truck up because we kind of have a long like a a slope to drive you know, driveway. So he got up the here and we haven't been here for a month because of filming maybe even six weeks. So there's no food in the house, just stuff that's in the pantry. We had some eggs in there and we got up and he was so tired from plowing that he sat down. By the time we got back up, it was all covered in snow. But thank you Peppercorn over here in big Beer down at the village, which their food is amazing, and so we ate and then the snow stopped on the way home, so it was a little bit easier to see, but it's still snowing like our It's gorgeous. Though it's gorgeous. But Eddie's the dog won't even go outside to go the bathroom. So it's like he like goes out and the snow so deep it covers his whole body. Yeah. Just I'm here relaxing. Oh girl, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: When you were in New Orleans, everyone's like, are you gonna see Tamra? But I was in Whistler and then people are texting me, oh my god, check Tambra stories.
Speaker 1: I'm like, please don't, just don't, oh though it'll be interesting. Yeah. I got to see Teddy a couple of days ago, and.
Speaker 3: Well, I listened to you Guys podcast yesterday and I was falling.
Speaker 1: I did too. I don't normally listen to our podcast ever because I hate my voice, but I listened to it and I was crying as well. And when you're in it, you don't really you know, you're just going through the motions when you're doing the podcast. But then going back and listening to it, I was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, this is But it was a mixture of that and I was cracking up laughing towards the end too. A couple things as she said that were just so freaking funny. And so, yeah, it was definitely a good one. I hope everybody listens to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you haven't listened, go listen to it. Yeah. Very very strong and very uplifting and gave me some shit, that's for sure. She just really gave her story. But so we're going to get into Southern charm now. This was a filler episode in my opinion. Yeah, total filler. So Paige left over at Craig's last night. They have breakfast at one thirty pm while Craig recaps the Buhama trip for her. Craig feels like he and Austin had a breakthrough after Craig used the word addict. Craig wasn't necessarily drinking every day, but he turned into a different person when he's drunk. Do you think that that is that? What is an addict? Like you turn into a different person when you drink.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not sure exactly because like I've never had that big of a problem.
Speaker 3: I've had like situational drinkings, like if I've been drinking too much for it because of a breakup or I'm stressed or whatever. But a lot of people whenever we did the recap last week commented under the video and they were kind of like offended that he was using the word addict and also having a bottle of champagne and clearly kind of drunk in the Mahamas.
Speaker 1: That's what I was wondering, because I just saw a picture of him posted and he was drinking whiskey or something like that, and I'm like, I mean, alcohol is it is not good for me? I know that for a fact, Like I'm not good on alcohol, and the older I get, the harder it is for my body to just even metabolize it. And it's just really hard. So I was like, Okay, lin't.
Speaker 2: Like a mixed message.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think so too. Craig knew he had a problem when he could see the disappointment on Page's face. He knew he needed to make a change, and he almost lost Page. The way Page looks at Craig is very interesting in what way. I just it's just like she's just doesn't seem that into him at all.
Speaker 2: So I have a hot take on this.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it for me.
Speaker 3: That opening scene looked kind of lovely. It's like he has the beautiful backyard in the house and he's they're waking up in this pretty place and he's making her breakfast and that looks great. She seemed a little bit disinterested, and I feel like both of them are with each other, like, Okay, he's very Southern, she's New York.
Speaker 2: He goes to New York.
Speaker 3: To visit her, and it's like a vacation for him because he likes the city, but he doesn't want to live there full time. She wants to decompress. She goes down to Charleston and she does that, but they in their everyday life, want the opposite type of life.
Speaker 1: She's a city girl, He's he wants a farm. He wants bees, he wants cows, he wants chickens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not her.
Speaker 1: She wants to tour. She wants to you know, she likes New York City lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like when she goes to Charleston, that's like probably her time that she just gets to like relax.
Speaker 2: But that's a vacation that's not like your everyday life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree. So then over at Austin's house, he's restocking his mini fridge filled with beer and seltzer. His sister Katie comes over for a visit and brings a bottle of warm rose. Austin feels like he and Craig are finally best friends again. Both Katie and Page tell each other that addiction comes in many forms, which Austin may not have realized. I'm sure I could see that. I don't know a lot about addiction. That's why I'm not trying to knock anything he's saying at all. I just don't know. I didn't know, Like, can you say you're an addict, but you don't drink every day? Like I don't know where the line is drawn.
Speaker 2: I feel the same.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't feel I don't feel comfortable like saying either way because I know nothing about it. But I did find it disgusting that Katie brought over warm rose with a twist off top. I was like, girl, I'm not a rose drinker, are you No? I it makes me sick. It's sweet, right, really bad headache the next day?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I don't like. I don't do sweet.
Speaker 2: It's sweet. It's not good.
Speaker 3: But I thought it was a really funny editing and very shady editing. Whenever they go from Craig talking about being an addict to Austin cracking his afternoon beer.
Speaker 1: I know, and I didn't know that was his sister. I had to like rewind it. I'm like, who's this girl? Is this his girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, she pops in and out. He has really cute family. Yeah, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, she.
Speaker 3: Should be on the cast. I think she seems a little normal for a.
Speaker 1: Normal Yeah, those people on reality TV are not normal. So over at Madison's task, Brett and Hudson are having a water gun fight while Madison and her mom Tara drink rose. They left their rose over there in the South, they do Madison has good news. Brett test came back and there's no cancer. Now the next step is for them to start having a baby. Madison told Bret they're going to keep having babies until she has a girl. In congratulations because she is now pregnant. Yes, congratulations, expecting a girl.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I just love her life. I think it's so sweet.
Speaker 3: She has changed a lot from whenever we first see her. And she's dating Austin and like you know, sleeping at his frat house.
Speaker 2: And I love her house. I think it's so pretty.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of my husband and i's first house in New Orleans that has a really pretty new Oran style. I think it's just such a wholesome scene when you see Brett having a water gun fight outside this gorgeous neighborhood with his stepside.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's so I mean, he's like the perfect husband too.
Speaker 2: He's very beautiful Fanily.
Speaker 1: Not too into the reality TV. He's a firefighter, he loves her, he's into her son, like you know what I mean. He's just like the perfect husband for her for sure. And I do think when you're talking about houses, I mean it's out of the cast. I'm not talking about Miss Patricia's house, but I'm out of the cast, the best house by far on that cast.
Speaker 2: And I like her little cocktail library thing that.
Speaker 3: Her and her mom were having, like a glass of wine and it was really cute.
Speaker 1: Vanita calls JT whether why she's walking her dog. She got invited to Madison and Ryan Summer sirey, and she wants JT to come as her plus one, even though they'll be inviting JT as well. JT's hesitant to do anything with that friend group now, so he tells Vanita he'll think about it. This whole relationship between JT and Vanita is very, very confusing to me. I feel like he's friend zoned her so many times. But she keeps going. She's getting to the point where it's like shep with Sienna, like she's trying, trying, She's a little the little engine that tried her. What is it called the little.
Speaker 2: The little engine that could?
Speaker 1: A little engine that could.
Speaker 3: I had to google Vanita's age because I was just like, why is she acting like this? But she's only thirty one, and I know that people. To me, that's really young. I remember when I was thirty one, I still had like delusions about guys. I was delusional, And so I think that she's a little delulu with him. And he has a new relationship, she probably thinks that, oh it's not gonna last.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel like he's kind of leading her on a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But also I think he's trying to fit in the group and that's his in and so it's sort of like she Benita knows that if she doesn't invite JT to the soiree, he's probably not gonna go by himself even if he is invited. So she's trying to like fit him in, and he's trying to fit in as well with her.
Speaker 1: Well, he's saying he has a girlfriend, and Vinina can do so much better in my opinion, like just let it go. I mean, is there not that many guys in Charleston.
Speaker 3: There must not be. I don't understand this. I mean I didn't.
Speaker 2: Didn't Madison's husband come from somewhere else? I think he did. I think he can go.
Speaker 1: She needs to start looking elsewhere. Yeah, she elsewhere.
Speaker 3: She's to get on Rye, I like Sianna and find somebody on Rye to.
Speaker 2: Move to Charleston.
Speaker 1: Taylor and Molly meet for ice cream before going on a walk with their dogs. Taylor feels like she was able to mend her relationship with these women in the Bahamas, which makes her really happy. Mollie talks about her feelings for Shep. She's not in love with him, but people keep trying to force her to make a move on him. It feels a little middle school, which I agree. She cried that day in the Bahamas when Austin tried to make her kiss Shep. I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I think they were just like joking around and oh yeah, she said something about the tongue was like sandpaper.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yeah. Everyone is making her feel stupid by trying to force this too much. But she's also making comments, like she makes comments about Shep, like here, I am SHEP coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think well, her comments are mostly in her interviews, but I feel like she gets embarrassed whenever it's around other people, and it's almost like they're saying that, oh, poor Mollie, she needs someone, and it probably makes her feel a little bit more insecure.
Speaker 2: We already know that she's insecure because she said it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But even in Taylor's confessional, she feels like Molly and Shep do have a lot in common. Do you think Mollie would should entertain actually dating Shep at this point?
Speaker 2: No, I have always been a no on that.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you like a no on Shep period? No? No, I'm a no for Mollie.
Speaker 3: I just think that Molly's in a place where she wants more of a serious thing.
Speaker 2: I think SHEF just needs to go. He's comfortable with younger, younger.
Speaker 1: And Molly even says I'm a decade too old for Shep.
Speaker 2: Probably yes.
Speaker 3: And also Shep has so much baggage in Charleston, with all the girls that he's hooked up with over there and all the little ties that he has.
Speaker 2: Molly doesn't want to deal with that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal with all these girls texting and calling and having to worry about this.
Speaker 2: I want someone who's like a little bit more clean.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sarting to think. Are people secretly hating Mollie to try to push her on Shep.
Speaker 2: Probably they all like to see a train wreck.
Speaker 3: They are messy on that show, especially the guys, so Austin and them doing that, it's so they want to see it blow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so over at Shp's house, he looks like he hasn't shaved or showered in a hot minute. He just got back from a trip from Cuba, which is like he was just in the Bahamas. So we went from the Bahamas to Cuba. They probably had a few days off. He went over there to go fishing. Fishing, he mets he usually gets what he wants and he's a spoiled bride. So the situation with Sienna really really hurt him. But he's finally ready for a serious relationship. Okay, Shep, you just got your ass. I don't even know if it's called dumped, because I don't think there ever was a damn relationship between the two of you. I think you were delusional in the sense that oh, this girl wants me, and no, it wasn't like that. So how can you be finally ready for a serious relationship. I'm not buying that.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it either.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I think that he did say one smart thing that he's a spoiled brat, so I guess that's like the first step to getting better is to admitting that there's an issue. So maybe maybe he's starting to change, But I don't think that this quickly.
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe it's beneficial to him now that he's got in his heart broken and he's been on the other side of it. Do you think that it's possible that shef is going to learn from this.
Speaker 3: I think it's possible, but I don't think it's likely this quickly. I feel like he still has like another ten years to kind of play the field.
Speaker 1: And jailbe fifty five years old.
Speaker 3: These guys look I whenever I looked up Benita's age, She's only thirty one. JT's forty. I mean JT acts like he is twenty five. These guys are peter Pan, all of them. I don't know what they're drinking in Charleston in the water. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering, is this show doing this to them? Is being on this show because most of been on the show for a long time, right, Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe it emotionally stunts them. But what's JT's excuse? He's kind of new. I think it might be just Charleston.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. I've never been there. I want to go there.
Speaker 3: I want to go there now, just to like see it all go down. I'm actually friends with Cameron who was on the earlier Sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just want to be breast on Madison because I just love her so much.
Speaker 2: She's so cool. I love her too.
Speaker 1: So Sally's going with her mom to get her boob implants, let's say, breast getting her breast implants taken out. She got them when she was with her ex fiance and she feels like they don't fit her anymore. I mean, girls, if your guy is asking you to get breast implants or any kind of plastic surgery, don't do it. Do not do it.
Speaker 3: You know, you do not know a lot of people that this has happened to, because I yes, I do too, And it's never a good idea, Like you know, you have a good guy, like I had mine removed, put in, remove whatever.
Speaker 1: And when I told Eddie when I was with him and I said I'm going to get him removed, He's like, do you what's best for you? Like I don't. It doesn't matter to me. But to have breast and plants or nos jaw, whatever you're having done, you do it for yourself. There's nothing rock doing any of that if it helps your self esteem, makes you feel better, do it, but never do it because you're going to be in the same situation that Sally is now. Now she's got to go back and have another surgery to remove them. I was confused with her doctor where he said he was just going to remove them use the same in the city round. Yeah, and I don't know. I mean I would recommend a lift at that point because they stretch out your skin so much. I'm wondering, like how much breast tissue did she? I wanted more information, Like the doctor's like, you know, I guess maybe because I've gone through it so many times. Yeah, They're all like same incision. Yeah, Okay, that's all the questions happened. I'm like, wait, am I gonna sag? Do I need a lift? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll see that process like later on or maybe she'll talk about at the reunion. But I'm curious about that as well. But Tamra, I have several several friends that had their boobs done because of a man. Then the boobs kind of remind them of that failed because it failed relationship, and then they want them out because they made them sick, or they're remind them of the ex or whatever. And I know that people are probably looking at Sally and being like, she looks perfect, but that's her decision. I don't think they're too much. I think they're beautiful.
Speaker 1: I think they look even the doctor said, your breast look great, which they really really do. I don't feel like they're they're overly big for her body. And by the way, girls, big giant boobs and big lips and all that that's out. That's out, all that filler, the pumped up cheeks and the big old hot dog lips like it's gone.
Speaker 2: People are getting them dissolved.
Speaker 1: Now, don't do it anymore. It's not a good look at all. So I don't know. I think that like, if you want like little perky ones like I go for it. So then Austin is going over to Craig's house to hang out with him. In Page, they all sit down together and Page apologizes for not seeing Austin, but Craig is her priority, so if he's fighting with someone, she's going to hate them too, So okay, okay. Austin talks about his girlfriend, Audrey, who's twenty six and by the way, he's thirty six, which you know, whatever, ten years if it works, it works. They haven't talked about the future too much, but they recently said the L word to each other after six months of dinning. I don't think that's too soon at all. That's too soon, I think, you know, I mean, you know, when you love somebody like you you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was engaged with my husband probably around six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Eddie and I talked about marriage, like within six months. We didn't get married till three years later, but we knew, you know, when you find the right one exactly.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was crazy that Audrey's like, I want four kids. I always laugh when girls in their early twenties say that. I'm like, okay, we'll see how.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, push a couple out and tell me how many you want then, right. Austin isn't even going to bring up moving in together until they hit the two year mark, which I think, you know, that's good. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Meanwhile, Craig was asking Pages she'd move in Charleston six months after dating. Audrey wants four kids, like you said in Page jokes that she should marry Craig.
Speaker 3: I feel like Page is starting We're seeing it right now, we're seeing that she's starting to get the ick irreversibly.
Speaker 1: She's got the ick, and you could see on Craig's face like, huh, it's awkward. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Whenever I was in LA, I dated a guy that lived in New York and we didn't have the move in conversation right away. And then about almost two years in, he was like, so what are we doing here? Are you gonna move to New York. I'm like, oh, I hate it here, And I was like, you moved to LA and he hated LA, so like we had to break up. I wish so we had the conversation within six months.
Speaker 1: You know what, I really think that you know, living in Charleston, one living Charleston, one living in New York. I don't know how long is that flight. It's not that they can't ring more than like an hour an hour, yeah, but still they're working on a three year relationship where they live in different states. That can't be easy. No, I mean, I know, I don't know how often they see each other, but that's that's not easy.
Speaker 3: But I think they said they see each other like once a month, which you know, sometimes it works for people that way, but you can't have two separate households.
Speaker 1: Shot in your thirties, like you're getting to a point where you know you want to be with somebody, you want to move in, you want to get married, you want to have kids, and where you live in different states and neither one wants to move ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Their lifestyle goals are completely different.
Speaker 1: And Shot they lasted this long, honestly same same.
Speaker 3: But I think that Craig is probably a really I think he seems like an easy guy to be with. I mean, he's cooking her breakfast and he's doing these things, and he seems pretty easy and so like it's easy to stay with someone like that.
Speaker 1: I will say, out of all the guys on that show, Craig is my favorite.
Speaker 2: He's changed a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, he used to be such a mess, but yeah, he's definitely changed for the battle.
Speaker 1: I think that. I also think that Paige probably you know, kind of changed him, formed him into the person he is right now. She seems like a very young, but sophisticated girl, very classy, and before that he was just what just a frat boy basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, addicted to adderall. I mean he said he was, and it was just kind of like a mess.
Speaker 1: And I think at this point, like you have. My son actually told me this recently because he's dated a few girls and we were talking about you know, like dating and breakups and how they they change you. And I think that, you know, you learn from every relationship, and I think that that he'll forever be changed for the good things.
Speaker 2: So too, I was.
Speaker 3: Concerned, uh, you know, whenever they broke up. I was like, oh my god, is he gonna start like partying a lot again? But you know, I've looked on his Instagram and everything, and he's still doing his he's still building his business in his career and he's opening new shops.
Speaker 1: And I hope he finds somebody falls in love and gets married, because that's what he wants. I hope that that's what he does. I hope he doesn't go back to the you know, the party in days.
Speaker 3: I see him with like a girl who's like a chef or wrote a cookbook or something, and I feel like they could collab and do some like cool business things together.
Speaker 1: Yep, I could say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Vanita calls Leva and she's freaking out JT and Ryan go to the same barber, and that Barbara accuse JT of saying, and this is quotations. Some black girl is coming on to me and my girlfriend is going to be so pissed off. I know Vanita and Leva are shocked. Yeah, they've never known JT to speak this way at all, but why would Ryan and the other Barbara lie Levin needs to talk to JT firsthand about this because she is not willing to play the game of time, which is very mature of her. So thirty minutes after her phone call with Vanita, Leva has made plans to grab coffee with JT. JT explains that there was chemistry of Beanita, but he's never outright told her that he wants to be with her, which is confusing because I felt like something happened in the Bahamas, like she was on top of him.
Speaker 3: Uh. I feel like something more happened than what we know, and Bevanita's protecting him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when Vanita asked him to be her plus one to the soret, that's when he realized it was all a bad idea. Do you feel like JT led Vanita on I think we talked about this earlier, like I think he has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, I do.
Speaker 3: And I think that he kind of using her as an inn with a friend group.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. So Leva tells JT what the barber allegedly said, and JD denies it completely. I do like the way he handled it like he didn't like get like pissed off and defensive right away. And I think this is a game of telephone. I don't think he said it. I think words got twisted.
Speaker 2: I think the same I do. I will say this about Leva.
Speaker 3: I do like Leva a lot that she is going to go to the source and she's like, let's figure this out, and she's gonna she gives JT the chance instead of just being like, oh fanita, don't talk to him again, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, Leva really wanted to hear get to the root of it. And I don't think that the Ryan guy was being purposefully messy like you said. I think it was just a misunderstanding and a twisting of words that really had a bad connotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So JT says that sounds racist, and I'm not racist. JT is disgusted that Ryan would try to stir the pot and paint him as a racist. Leva suggests he called the barber directly, so he does, and I know, and the barber denies he said some black girl and instead said there's some This is what he said. This is what the barber said. That went down, and he said that JT said there's some interest around a cute black girl named Vanita. What I don't like is he didn't have to call her a black girl, right, Yeah? Why why does it have to be that? Why can't it just be there's some interest around a really cute girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also that a cute, cute black girl named Vanita is also super different than some black girl, which is just like irrogatory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, there is It sounds.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he didn't have to say he didn't have.
Speaker 1: To say it like that. Yeah. The barber admits he could have relayed the information wrong and not been articulate about it. JT hates it. He's constantly navigating tricky situations with his friend group. He's over it, and I'm wondering if this pushed him to the end where he said he quit the show thing girl.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I thought I was just like, this would if I was constantly people were constantly saying things that I didn't say and trying to make me look like a liar and saying all these horrible things, I would want to quit the show.
Speaker 2: And at that point, it's like, he clearly does.
Speaker 3: Have a friendship with Venita and he does care about her to some degree, and that would.
Speaker 2: Have upset me so much that I would have wanted to quit the show.
Speaker 1: Remind me, has JT been on other seasons? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He I think he was on one or two before that, and oh last season, Yeah he was the last season.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't really well liked from the beginning. Oh he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I will say that he does make the show interesting this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has a lot of drama, and every time he's on the screen, he has drama. But I don't know. I think that I would want to quit the show as well. And I can see that's where all these rumors and about him quitting came from. And he's just to the point where he's like, I don't even want to be around these people anymore.
Speaker 2: I would want to quit the show too. If you can't even either you show up. You probably know this.
Speaker 3: You show up and you try to befriend everyone or show up and fight with everyone, but you got to show up.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for that. So there's so many things that we could be calling JT rather than resorting to try to make him look like a racist. I don't believe that he's a racist at all. I think that the way he responded to it, in the way that the barber admitted will maybe I was an articulate and what I said maybe I could have said it better and I could see how, you know, it would get twisted.
Speaker 3: I did like that the barber admitted he wasn't like, I'm not responsible, he said, maybe it was kind of me. So we're seeing now that JT wasn't one hundred percent of fault in this situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So ten minutes later, JT calls Venita. He's freaking out because he feels like all of the people they associate are snakes. He's not feeling comfortable and with anybody, and yeah, I can relate to that. He tells media how much he loves her and explains that he got all of this cleared up by the barber. He's being made out to look like a racist when he's not. It seems like JT is at his breaking point right now. Yeah, he's smiraling, Yeah, smiling. Now we know why JT wanted to quit the show. Like we said, I don't blame him. This is a huge acquisation and when things like that are put out there, that you've done something like that, you can't get rid of it. You can't get rid of it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had a situation like that and you can't get rid of it. And it's a friend of mine too. It's a girl that I had to fight with that was a that's still a friend to this day. And it just it sucks because it's like that one thing and doesn't matter how many conversations you have after, it kind.
Speaker 2: Of just sticks.
Speaker 3: But yeah, JT's just going to have to get He's just gonna have to continuously be like, that's not what happened. And if I said something in a way that's insensitive, I apologize.
Speaker 2: You know, he's just going to have to do that. And I think he he does mean that.
Speaker 3: I think that he cares about Benita and he wouldn't say anything like that.
Speaker 1: Well, next episode will be the season finale. We have seen the looks for the reunion all very beautiful, and we've got one more episode left and then the reunion.
Speaker 3: But on on the next episode, you see Molly and Chef of a moment.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't I clicked off after that. I didn't see. I didn't see.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be very interesting.
Speaker 1: Car. Yeah, see what happens there.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I'm excited for the reunion. I'm do we know if JT goes to the reunion.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But if you what do you think is going to happen to this cast? I think that this overall this season. I did watch last season, uh, just to catch up when we when Teddy and I started recapping. Yeah, this season, and do you think they're gonna do a shake up on this cast?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: If JT comes back, they're going to give him a redemption season. But if not, I think that they needed. I think they should show the guys more, Rodrigo and Ryan. I feel like they should put them in the show a little bit more and like they're just sort of side characters. But I think Rodrigo every time he's on there is really funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not on that that much. But we did just found out that Jat was at the reunion, so that's good as an all time I mean, you're a longtime watcher of this show, right, so do you feel like this was not one of their best seasons? I didn't love it.
Speaker 2: They focused way too much on the Sienna storyline. I mean that was episode after episode and I was just like, come.
Speaker 1: On, when do you think that girl's going to get her own show?
Speaker 2: No? I think she's done. We've seen enough of her.
Speaker 3: But I personally would love to see some of the old cast comeback. I would like to see Thomas Ravenel me too, is the biggest mess ever. I would love to see him back on the show.
Speaker 1: But what's the girl's name? The redhead?
Speaker 2: Katherine Dennis? Yeah, what's she doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know what is she doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would I would like to know.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes whenever you put people on a pause for a long time and then they come back, it is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, I agree with that. So we'll see what happens. So, uh, next week the season finale, then the reunion, and well, we'll soon find out what's gonna happen with this show.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I can't wait. I'm also excited for it to be over.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I'm not gonna lie. When I heard next Time on the season finale, I got a little excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're like, Okay, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my favorite season, but yeah, okay for your show to come.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear that because it's a long time. You know, if you were that this wasn't their best season because they've been around for a long time, so I'm like, what is going on her?
Speaker 3: No, the best seasons that they've had was whenever Catherine and Thomas were together, and.
Speaker 1: I want to see her girl action me too.
Speaker 3: It's it was very guy heavy the storylines were this season, and I feel like the girls definitely have more. Also, Taylor and her new boyfriend. He must not want to be on camera at all, because like we don't see him, and I'm kind of wondering why Taylor's even there.
Speaker 2: Right I know, I know she's going to have to bring him around, like.
Speaker 1: There's another she's another cutie Petuti herself, and I want to see more Madison. Yeah, I want to see her Madison. Next next season, she'll have her little girl. I'm hoping that we get to see more of her relationship and bring in some other girl. I don't know, I just it's really guy heavy.
Speaker 2: I'm just excited for the two.
Speaker 3: Like two of my favorite Bravo queens, like Madison and Lindsay Hubbard both having girls. Well Lindsay just had hers obvious, but it's just exciting to see whenever you're seeing these people start out dating these douchey guys and then now they are having their life that they deserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe the guys will come back and they all have like committed relationships and they'll be different. Now, that's never going to happen, all right, Well, thank you guys for tuning in and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: Have fun and Big Bear, oh thank you