Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scored touchdown is key to hoisting Best Love Bardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 1: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. The Chiefs may be forced to release Travis Kelcey this offseason due to an almost twenty million dollar cap in This would be the highest cafe a for a tight end in the entire league, given that Kelsey at times struggled here to get open and to create separation. Oh Joe, is this the end of Travis Kelcey, who I believe is the god and his relationship with.
Speaker 1: The Chasuly Not? Absolutely not, obviously.
Speaker 4: You know pattor Mahomes, you know Chelsea and all other players that are part of that team that are going to be there next year and not those that are on a one year deal.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelsey is the team player.
Speaker 4: If a team player and he's making so much money off the field, he's not going to have a problem taking a pay cut. He's not gonna have a problem doing that because he's gonna make up whatever he whatever he doesn't get off the field because he has so much going on. Listen, this is the same situation with Tom Brady, who with Tom Brady, Dayton when he was taking pay cuts and the wringing to make sure they kept the team around him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that he ain't married to Taylor yet. He might have going and proposed then if people he trust me, he good, trust me good. He's dating a billionaire.
Speaker 1: I think he had no worries.
Speaker 4: He has so he has so many endeavors going on off the field.
Speaker 1: I have a problem. I'm a player. I'm a team player.
Speaker 4: To come back, to keep the band together, to be able to get some eat, some other key off season acquisitions. I have no problem doing that and coming back and make and and giving this thing another go. He't gonna do that, So he not one that that's hurting board. So so oh he'll be fine. I can see him going to Hollywood. He has that look, he has that swag.
Speaker 2: I can see him parlaying what he's been able to do in football on the field and parlaying.
Speaker 1: That off the field. He has that.
Speaker 2: The question is, O Joe, As you get older and you know Travis is flying all over the place he wants to be with the lady of love in his life, He's going to have to make a decision how important is football to it?
Speaker 1: And you can't. You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't go out like this this case. They can't be the last taste. They can't be the last taste. Him out, not a game like this, not like that, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The thing is about sports.
Speaker 2: It's funny how sports work, because everybody like you can't go out like that, and then you come back there it's worse this last time.
Speaker 1: You're like, well, I can't go out, and it just keep getting right.
Speaker 2: Work there is don't guarantee it's not a situation where you getting like a John Lway. I win a championship, super Bowl, MVP, I'm done for Michael straight hand. They whined, they take down the Giants. I'm excuse me. The Giants take down and Chase drips and I do Yeah. The bus the super Bowl is in Detroit. He's from Detroit. The bus stops here. So it's not always like that. We don't always get that Hollywood ending, although we might want that Hollywood ending. The question is is that I think he's gonna have to sit down and ask himself.
Speaker 1: How much more do I want to give? What do I have?
Speaker 2: Because let me ask you a question, O Joe, he comes back, what can he do that's going to change the perception of what you think of Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: I mean personally, I think he's to.
Speaker 4: Go Yeah, yeah, I'm not sure what's going to change. I just know when I understand the chemistry and continuity that him and Patrick Mahomes have, Patrick Mahons having that security blanket obviously, when they Bolster and hell and get that that officer line together, I think things will be a little bit more easy for him. The chemistry and the continuity odds between the crew. Noah Gray ziber Worthy's gonna be back. I'm not sure about Hollywood. I'm not sure about Hollywood Brown and DeAndre Hopkins, but whatever other pieces they bring into that table. And I know that game of a bad taste in everyone's mouth, including Travis Kelcey, and I definitely believe he's not gonna want to go out like that. And I go ahead to lose, but but bell to a doubles, that's not what they want. I'm not gonna curse him. I believe they have for him to come back, he's gonna have to take a pay cut. Oh yeah, I don't think you have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: He ain't want have no problem doing that he ain't want a problem doing that.
Speaker 2: You say that because we say that because it's not our money.
Speaker 4: Listen, and just understanding how much he has going on, understanding of individual that he Listen if this comes out knowing, I mean, just Taylor Swift looks like the type of woman anyway, Oh baby, they want you to take a pay cut. So from twenty million to ten, you know what, he go to ten they were gonna take from you. She looked like that type. Just to cut your cut, your ten million dollars check right on the spot. That's just me, you.
Speaker 1: Know they God loved it. That God loves the cheer forgiven.
Speaker 2: Eagles pinned their ears back, they got out the back to my homes, forced the cup of Turno with forced three turnovers, a pig six, an interception right before the half, and that was the difference in the ball game. What did you like about what you saw from the Eagle goodness dominating victory.
Speaker 1: Don't let the score fool you. Forty twenty two.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, hey, Especially in the Super Bowl, most of the time, it's one up front. It's one up front. It's one of the trenches. That's where everything starts at the Eagles defense. Vangiel didn't have to e Vangiels didn't have to do any blitzing. He adin't have to do anything exotic except lineup and rush the pass because the front four got the job done all night. I'm not sure what the Senate was doing. I'm not sure what the right tackle and the left tackle was doing all night. For the Kansas City Chiefs, they played, you know what, I'm not gonna talk about them. I'm credit outing credit the Degals defense. The defense phenomenal football.
Speaker 1: They tried. They tried to roll out.
Speaker 4: If you notice, on not too many times did Patrick Mahomes just dropped back.
Speaker 1: He knows how.
Speaker 4: They rolled him to the left a little bit, rolled him to the right a little bit to kind of reset the pocket a little bit, to get the office the line, little help with Jalen Carter, you know, trying to nullify him a little bit, get him to reset his feet and have to start all all the way back over as opposed to just coming up field and boil rushing.
Speaker 1: They couldn't get nothing done. They couldn't done. They weren't able to run the ball. Obviously.
Speaker 4: They made him one dimensional, which is why the game turned out the way it did now on the flip side of the ball, the Chiefs did a great job the treat The chief did a great job and nullifying the run and not allow his sake on bark they hit his head off the goal post and being efficient in the run game, but they weren't able to stop the pass. Jayalen hurts very good in the past. I think, if I'm not mistaken, this might be one of the few games we get through for over two hundred yards where they didn't have more rushing yards and they actually won the goddamn game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the defense gave him a very good field positioned, O joe. And when you look at the problem was is that. Yeah, they did a great job one, but they couldn't get off the field on third down. You see, your job is not complete until you get off the feel on third down. Now you had him on third down, Trent mcguffie, what did he do, O joe? He got a lot ness said penalty. Now they go then get a touchdown. So you gotta be smart. You can't put yourself in situations like that. Give the Eagles, and see the thing with the Kansas City they ran into the same thing, and I tweeted earlier this game has the exact.
Speaker 1: Feel of the Chief Damper. The Chiefs couldn't run the football.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Buck says, we know y'all not gonna wun to play run the football? Yes, what they play shell COVERYE cover two. Well, you're not gonna run the football. You gotta as a team is playing track. You got to run him out of it. They got small guys, they got to play four two five. You gotta run him up out of it. And when the inability to try to even attempt to run, Now, big fan yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, most most definitely right. I tried. I thought the game would have been a lot better.
Speaker 4: I thought it would have been a lot better obviously with the creativity and how special Mahomes is. But Mahome was never able to be boys. He was never able to gain the closure and be comfortable in the pocket. The entire night they had him, They had him running for his life, even with the tricks that they tried to do and getting him out, getting get him out to Pollock, rolling him out a little bit. But what it did, it made him one dimension, especially with one side of the field that's how the first interception happened because he.
Speaker 1: Lost vision of how you said his last thing. I don't want to butcher.
Speaker 4: They he lost visions where you were gone because he was rolling that way, and obviously when you're rolling that way, you're not staring at that side. You staring at what's coming towards you to where you can throw the ball. Didn't even see him coming, and it said he goes the other week the other way. The game was a very good game from all three phases for the for the Chiefs, all offensive, offensive, defensive, special.
Speaker 1: Team as well, not giving up any big plays.
Speaker 4: Then some garbage time work from from from Mahomes and Worthy that that really didn't affect the game anyway. But congratulation to the Eagles. And I think I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna tell you what the Eagles won. It was the good luck kiss I gave Sarahanni at Uh before the before the game started at the media day.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. That's what That's what it was, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Normally, what happens if you go back and study studying playoffs, when you get into the game and you lose whatever your weakness was, it gets exactly exacerbated what was the for the most part of the year as protection.
Speaker 1: Now we got an opportunity to see it the same thing that what they lost.
Speaker 2: Now, the last time they lost the Super Bowl, they lost to the Buccaneers, they went out and signed Joe Toney.
Speaker 1: Now, if I'm the Chiefs, I'm gonna go get tripped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will overpay for it because you got I've got to get a left tackle.
Speaker 1: I've got to put Joe Tuning back at left guard. I've got to do that because it does not matter how great you are up.
Speaker 2: This is what if you look at this game, look at what the Eagles did and who they did it too. This is one of the most dominating performances that you're gonna see. Yes, there have been other games. You go back and look at the eighty five Bears. That was Tony Eason. You look at what we did that was Carry Collins. You look, but when you look at what they did to a historically and generational and a transcendent quarterback, this is one of the most dominating performances that you're gonna see. Kind of what like the Seahawks did to Peyton Maddick, kind of like what the Bucks did to Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: They dominated it. I mean it wasn't close yet.
Speaker 2: You gonna look at like forty twenty two, but at one point in time, the game was forty to six. The game was forty to six, and for all intents and purposes, the game was over at twenty four. Nothing at the half because the people like, well, that wasn't that wasn't that, No, that wasn't that guy that was out there, that happening.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Bro one team had like eleven plays, the other team had twelve first downs. So I didn't see any any simbilist that there was something that they could do. You see it come out and try to run the football they read and play. I mean, guess what I think Tom Brady called it out. They hadn't gotten the first down.
Speaker 4: I think, if I might be wrong, a mistaken care even correct me if I'm wrong. If they didn't get a first down until damn there. They didn't pass the fifty yard line on the fifty yard line? Was it the whole first half or not third? I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it was?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to give the Eagles credit. Mahone didn't play well. Credit that it wasn't that he didn't play well at his own. The Eagles had a lot to do with that. That front four was relentless. That front four was relentless. Give me credit. Give credit to Sweat, Give credit to us Smith to give credit Jaalen Card, give credit to Williams. Give credit to those guys, Jordan Davis. They did an unbelievable job of doing what they were supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Our job.
Speaker 2: And guess what, even when he was able to skate, they chased him down. They didn't give up. They were relentless in their pressure, and they they earned this victory. Now, I don't know if y'all notice they built the last. You look at what they got. They built the last they got. They got they got hurt on a on an easy contract. They got their two wide receivers, they got them sold up. Now you're gonna have to do something, Broun, make a decision. Can one year he was special? He was He was stated with special all season long for them. You have to bring him back all pro and he was a defensive candidate, Defensive Player of the Year candidate. So oh, j'all, if you know you got Saque tied up, Your office is tied up. You got Lane Johnson locked up, you got min a lot of locked up. You got Dickerson locked up your center. If it was Conan going to be in the second year, he loved rookie contract.
Speaker 1: But look at the age.
Speaker 4: Look at if you look at the landscape of the team on both sides of the ball, almost everybody's young. You you, obviously you have a few veterans that are up in there, but the majority of the team is young. Yeah, this team is gonna be together for a while. And then you have to think you still got the draft, and then you still had all season acquisitions that Jeffrey Leary now High Roseman are gonna make to even better the squad.
Speaker 1: The question is there's a guy out there that says he wants to be traded. They're not gonna be able to fit. It ain't nobody else. I just say it. But let's look hold on, stay stay with me real quick. Now, look what they were able to do.
Speaker 4: If I'm a GM, if I'm not if from Jeffy Leury, look what they were able to do with the front four they have right right now. The young bulls, you know, do you really want to do you really need yes? Based off what you saw tonight against pastoral Homes in the Kansasity team, do you really need to bring the Miles Garrett? I.
Speaker 2: Uh, you gotta keep you, but they you can't stand pat Now they gonna look I'm looking to improve. Now you're probably gonna it's gonna probably be too much to give it up with to give up to get him. And like you said, right now for the next week, I'm not even thinking about that. I'm gonna enjoy this. If I'm Jeffrey lewd and hy Rose. If Jeffer said, I don't bring me any idea, I want to your is ish. I want to enjoy this. If if I if I'm Nick Serianni hollright, don't tell all you're gonna lose you off.
Speaker 1: As of coordinator.
Speaker 2: It looks like Kevin Moore has the job unless something unforeseen happened in the last you know, twenty four forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: He has the job in New Orleans. So you're gonna have to find a new play calling.
Speaker 2: Uh. But the fact of the matter is is that what they have they're very very good well coach team Sarah Joanny when you showed up with that sweatsuit, told me that you didn't think you were gonna get the job.
Speaker 1: But you got the job. You've proven your work. I was wrong about you.
Speaker 2: You got to the Super Bowl, you lose your coordinators and everybody's down and out on you. But you know what, you go back and you get Vic Fangio and that defense was outstanding. Kellen Morgan a great job of calling the game, running the football all year long with sa Kwan Barkley, Jalen Hurst doing what he needed to do in order to ay, Okay, I'm throwing for one twenty one.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing for one now in.
Speaker 2: This ball game, y'all give me a lot of single hot, single high coverage. I'm gonna make these throws. And then when the coverage got tight, hey yeah yeah, he started figuring them on, putting them down. So now that's the problem that you're up against. When you got these mobile quarterbacks, O Joe, you run past them, they jump out the winner in the hotail and all you do is looking.
Speaker 1: At tail light.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: This was a dominating performance. The Eagles fans rejoice. Uh Jaylor did Jailer Hurst win the MVP? Who won MVP, whether the defensive player, whether the sweat.
Speaker 4: I mean, and then it was gonna be somebody on the on the defensive side of the ball held the whole guy.
Speaker 1: Damn defense should have got the whole front line. Yeah, I was gonna say, yeah, hirts just wanted, he just wanted. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, but it was it was an outstanding performance of what we saw. What we saw today. They dominated this ball game. And that was But when I looked at this ball I like, and we talked about the thirst week. The Eagles have the better team at player for player, it's not even it's not even close. The only maybe the only position, the only position it's quarterback where you could say they got the better they got a better player. Other than that, you look at wide receivers, look at the running back. You look at the offensive line. Okay, Chris Jones and Jaylen Carter, that's a push. Look at the linebackers, Zach bron Boom, Okay, maybe McDuffie and Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Maybe mcduffin's slightly better. Maybe that's a push.
Speaker 2: But if you look at the other position, So if you look at if you look at the starting twenty two right with the exception of maybe.
Speaker 1: One most of the potentially and use it and use it in this case most of the time.
Speaker 4: If the offensive line didn't play so bad, if they didn't play so bad, Patrick mahone's decision making, wouldn't it be wouldn't have been as bad as it was.
Speaker 1: They made him. Yeah, they made it very, very start taking risks from the beginning of the game.
Speaker 4: So when you talk about which team is better, Patrick Mahomes has been so good since he's been in the league regards to how good the person that lives on both sides of the ball for the goddamn Eagles, Patrick Mahomes, you know, most of the time, it's always been good enough to overcome that. He's been good enough to overcome the weaknesses that they have offensively. But tonight Kedrin Lamar Drake lawsuit references Drake lawsuit during the halftime show. Hendrick, Well, he petty that joker brought out. He brought out Serena.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh and then yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, No, Serena and Drake used to date. Yeah, I understand that part.
Speaker 4: Remember Serena grew up in Compton that a little bit was Yeah, you remember, remember she Krik walked after she won one A.
Speaker 1: Man, I forgot where you are? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Oh Joe rate the halftime showing the scale of one to ten. It was, it was a ten, it was a ten. It was I ain't going down high, oh Joe, huh, I ain't going down high. No.
Speaker 4: I mean listen, if you understand, if you understand how everything came about and how a song that is not even really a song, it's not even a it's not even a song, it's a disc track and you're performing it at the sup man, I I don't, I don't know everything.
Speaker 1: How do you not?
Speaker 2: He got everything out of that orange Yeah yeah, all the juke everything ah inside used the zest, the appeal for di zest.
Speaker 1: Yeah he he squeaked. He got everything out of that one. Yeah, he got everything out of that one. I have a question.
Speaker 4: I have a question for you, ye know anyway, I mean, I know we talked about two boer womans obviously what it was rated, but I think at some point the few that these two were having, Drake is still a big enough artist to.
Speaker 1: Be able to with saying this and come back. Yeah for sure, k Yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a no brain. I mean, even with that being said, Drake is still the bigger artist. Drake still does more money. Drake just did a billion scream the fastest to do a billion streams or something.
Speaker 1: Drake. Yeah, he got him.
Speaker 2: Look, he got involved into a contest that he probably is not not good at.
Speaker 1: Probably should have just left well enough for law. And this is Oh, this is the thing you talk about.
Speaker 4: You talk about a battle in the contest that he that there have been many that he would probably beat. There would be many contests that he would probably win, but you just this was the boogeyman. This was Yigi man in that instance, when it comes to going back and forth, Oh Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he wins, what does he get out of winning? He's drank, he's the biggest raffle, but he can he can get a lot out of lose it.
Speaker 1: Just let it go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you go back and look at it, no beat jay z j V. Let it go, look at what j V. That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: At some point time, what master P who hold on told me master P and Gilly I sat down with Gilly and I said, bro, as a matter of fact, you're the second person in forty hours to tell me. He said, Boy, sometimes they'll trick you out of your position. H drake truck lawns. Let the man trigger out of the situa.
Speaker 1: That let it go for what. Okay, you got you got me.
Speaker 2: I let you let me go, Let me go to put pe in the path, come out with some old heres and boom is when you go back and forth. Now you allow your your listener's ears to hear that and go back and yeah, dre damn you probably have left that with Loan cook you Hey, oh Joe. It's kind of like it's kind of like boxing and don't get no, you're gonna get somebody gonna get you.
Speaker 1: I ain't say nigga. You might not lose, but somebody gonna get some licks on you. Yeah yeah, but then you know, you know what's funny.
Speaker 4: What's funny about it is is this is the first time you've ever seen one ask someone actually get these kind of licks on someone this big, some of that into right.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I don't know, I don't really.
Speaker 2: I just but but see what made it now you suing and all that. That's what people looking at it. Pro it's a dish track. It ain't that serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's some stuff.
Speaker 2: What a machine and they know you, I mean you allowed him to say these derogatory and brought my character blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all was going back and forth. Yeah, they must be some soul. I'm not into it. I'm not investing into it that much. I'm just on O.
Speaker 2: Hell no, Oh Joe. The Jets have informed Aaron Rodgers they'll be moving on from him. The Jay Glazer Wow. Rogers flew back to New Jersey last week to meet with the Jets about the future with the team, only to be told the team would be moving on now. If that means he'll build June one casualty or allow him to side with any team in the league March twelfth. March twelfth if he decided to continue. Given that Aaron Rodgers made an effort to fly back to discuss his future, all signs point to him to continue to play. It just won't be with it Jets, Oh Joe. Raiders need a quarterback. Eelers could potentially need need a quarterback. Saints could potentially need a quarterback. Cleveland could potentially need a quarterback. The question is does any of those places side of Peeley or does Aaron Rodgers walk up into the sunset.
Speaker 1: I don't think he walks off into the sunset.
Speaker 4: The fact that even flew back in New Jersey to take that meeting to see about his future, as far as you know, playing with the desk and the sering, it doesn't happen. All right, Steelers, you can take that out of the equations because what's not gonna happen is you're not gonna come here with the attitude that you have and that at that organization with Mike Tomlin that that ain't happening and saying you're not coming to you're not coming to mini camp, You're not coming to training to get whatever it might be, taking retreat and doing all that, saying some of the stuff you say through the media, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: Uh, what other teams did you say?
Speaker 4: You said, the Saints, Saints and Steelers, States Killers, No Browns, Raiders, right, great, Raiders.
Speaker 1: Raiders is a good one. Raiders is a good one.
Speaker 4: You know he'll be back, He'll be back on his n worries from not too far from where he's from. You know, Vegas is skipping and skipping a hop right away from California.
Speaker 1: Saints. I'm trying to think Chrys o'lave covin tomorrow, should he or she? Should he?
Speaker 4: I like, I like, I like the Saints. I think I like Aaron Rodgers and the Saints. Brown Is he better than what Derek Carr? Is he better what they have right now?
Speaker 1: A Derek Carr?
Speaker 4: I mean, you never know you have? You have him a year removed from it from the Kiddy's injury. You got it too now two years excuse me, two years remove from a Kidy Andrew. Let me see you said the Browns. Yeah, I think j Jerry Judy would like that. Joe who would like that? Nick Chung would like that. I'm not sure how the fans will feel about it. Chat What y'all thinking?
Speaker 2: What a y'all thinking? I mean, that's that's I mean, that's the only places I can think. I'm trying to you know, rack my brain. The Broncos have their quarterback, the Chargers have their quarterback.
Speaker 1: Obviously. My homes in Kansas City is and Trench. You go to the North.
Speaker 2: The Ravens have their quarterback. The Bengals have their quarterback, so maybe the Steelers the Browns. You go to the ALC south right, Richardson is there Tennessee Levis, But they have the number one pick? Are they gonna take a quarterback? So that's gonna be that? So for me, Oh Joe, I hold on, I just think the thing. You have to make a decision, bro, Are you gonna be serious about this, because don't I don't know, I don't know how, you know, not showing up? And mandatory means you know, to mandatory means different things. No, that's mandator doesn't mean different things to different people. Mandatory means exactly what it is required. What about this chat?
Speaker 1: Chack?
Speaker 4: Check with what y'all think about this? He goes from New Jersey, New York to the Big Apple, New York. The Giants need a quarterback as well. What do you think that's the possibility?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 2: Uh, they look, but I'm sure they're gonna be looking because there's the thing. It's only temporary. Yeah, it's like, oh Joe, it's just like that little top you put that little donut on. Now, that's not meant it for you to drive around for months and months. It's gonna get you where you need to go, though, get your ass to get your ass to the shop. Uh oh, these two asking Jordan in my room, Man, give me the life off they got They don't in here, ask over here. I don't even know why allowed to come.
Speaker 1: In my room. M hm oh man, oh yo, yeah, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: Jerry Jone says he's shocked the Cowboys aren't playing in the Super Bowl. This is a shock or not to be here, oh Joe, not to have the Cowboys here. Jerry says, I was also shocked because they made dact the high faid player in NFL history. Had he not know, had he known that, he definitely would have paid da blah blah blah. I'm just saying what the man said. That what he says, he said, he said. I just read what he say.
Speaker 1: Why right? What right?
Speaker 4: Why Why did Jerry get You know, I know sometimes people say I'm annoying, you know at times, and I know I can be, but Jerry got me be. You know, I'm really not delusional with some of the things that I feel and say. I say things in a joking manner. I think Jerry truly believes this. I think he truly does. I don't think it's an act.
Speaker 1: I'm shock that we're not what do you? What do you? What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: And I don't listen. I love I love the Cowboys. I've said again, I love the Cowboys. I love I love the fans. I love the players that are part of the Cowboys. And they just have one issue. There's one common denominator that has always been in the way on why they haven't been able to, you know, succeed or have success in a very very long time. It's I don't I don't know what else I can say that hasn't already been said.
Speaker 1: He he shocked, Yeah, you're not shocked. So let me ask your question.
Speaker 2: So, is this the most shocked you've been in since you last played in the super Boat or whether when you had those ten or eleven Pro Bowl players?
Speaker 1: Were you just a shock when you end up getting upset at home by the Giants?
Speaker 2: Were you as a shock that when you had Dak and y'all was thirteen and three and you lost in the first round about last year when green Blake blew the doors off you.
Speaker 1: So I'm just trying to.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to understand, Ojo, the level of sharpness in which you shocked?
Speaker 1: Is this the highest of shocktivity? Oh? That said? Good onn I like that, the highest shoctivity. I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out. Because who had the Cowboys? Y'all can't stop the run, Jerry, you cannot stop the run. Y'all gave him up forty plus points to a team that only won, like fol game the Saints. Everybody just ran them all down your throat and then you had false ho you would a couple of game. You say, we ain't out of a jet. Y'all was out of it. Get it out of it? Y'all delusional and unfortunately, guess what the problem is now? The fans see like, I ain't fit to be delusional anymore, right, we suck. Let those flayers be delusional, and they should. The players shouldn't be delusional. They should believe that they have an opportunity to win. Sterling and Shouting Shark are the first two brothers in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Uh he's at honors right now, but he's coming over as soon as he gets done with his Uh.
Speaker 1: He's gonna come over.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's been the hardest thing that I've ever had to do to sit on this news because it means so much for my family, for him, It's been a long way. It's been a lot of prayers, there's been a lot of tears. And finally, and I remember having a conversation with him over the last couple of weeks, I say, you know, we're going to be a trivia question one day. The first two brothers that's been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Sterling and Shannon Shark.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, whoa hold on? Hold on, man, you know we can't start, no showdout no prayer. Okay, Hey, y'all doing me a favor. Link hands with the person closest to you for me, please, Hey, y'all, do y'all doing too much talking before the priend now, man, make got again right, Let me know it, Let me know.
Speaker 1: Y'all ready alright by your head now and repeat after me, all right.
Speaker 4: Dear God, Dear God, thank you, thank you for all of us being here, for all of us being here, being able to see twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: See twenty twenty five. Allow the rest of the year, Allow the rest of the year. Be fruitful, Be fruitful, blessing, bless it.
Speaker 1: Let tonight show. Let tonight show be one to remember, one to remember to my people in New Orleans, to my people in New Orleans. I fucking love you. Amen. Hey, I hope.
Speaker 4: I just have a question before we before we start, if cursing offends anyone, I do not fucking apologize.
Speaker 1: Thank you again for the Southern University Human jew Box. They are incredible.
Speaker 2: If anyone wants to donate to the band's foundation, the Lakers pinned at the top of the chat, I am going to be the first one to donate. I am going to give twenty five thousand out of my own pocket.
Speaker 5: Oh hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, Real, I will spend up that Booze money, mob, that buddy, that boost Mobile money.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna spend it. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: So if you donating twenty five right, yeah, So I got the match what you're doing, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta match it. I do.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to, I mean, but I should. You probably should you make Rail match your donation. You got mad at Rail. I saw what Real talking about. Oh you got real. You gotta donate gotta till five fifteen hundred right right, Okay, you gotta match it with shit.
Speaker 4: I'm a man, I'm gonna get twenty five thousand, two bits So Southern University Human qu Box. You got fifty thousand coming from un kin O show. Come on, New Oneers. Thank you for everyone that's here in person and watching at home.
Speaker 2: Thank you to all our sponsors, Boost Mobile, rowandhomes dot Com.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check out the merch table that's located upstairs. We got Super Bowl shirts, hoodies, and hats. Make sure you stop by your way stop by on your way in for out. This Nightcap episode is brought to you by boost Mobile. That is your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot Com and join their nationwide five G networks today and now it's time for NewsCap presented by boost Mobile.
Speaker 1: We gotta start off with the great news.
Speaker 2: The twenty twenty five Pro Football Hall of Class Hall of Fame class announced. Former Minnesota Vikings, Cheese and Panthers defensive end Jared Allen, Oh, Former Saints Eagles, Raiders cornerback Eric Allen, former Chargers tight end my Boy Antonio Gates.
Speaker 1: H And Last but not least my hero, my role model Sterling Shark. Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a really, really small class. This is the first time I can't remember a time when they put so few in. Yes, sir, there are a lot of I mean I thought, I think people thought Eli would be a first ballot, Luke Keithley would be a first ballot.
Speaker 1: There are some guys that a lot of people thought.
Speaker 2: It seems like to me, the committee went back and said, hold on, we're putting guys in. A lot of guys in the first ballot that's supposed to be for rare, rare, rare fight air most definitely. I mean guys, I mean, you know, guys like a Lawrence Taylor. And I told I was talking to some voters last night. I was like, why y'all waiting to put Tom Brady in? What's the discussion? Right, some guys are worthy of not even being discussed, right, But a class of four, that's a rarity.
Speaker 1: O chop. I mean, it's rare.
Speaker 4: But what you under with the committee has to understand is the Hall of Fame is for an elite class of playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, and then you think about some of the people that aren't getting in.
Speaker 4: They didn't play long enough, their resume isn't what it should be, and if you look at the landscape of what's.
Speaker 1: Been going in, sometimes they don't really meet the requirements.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it more so looks like who you know, and based on relationships some people getting in it ain't supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: It seems like the committee definitely taking a step back and making say, let's make sure we evaluate this thing properly and make sure we're putting your right people in Cleveland Brown start defensive mens Mile Garrett, have expressed its openness to exploring opportunities with another team, the Philadelphia Eagles. Garrett, who's been a cornerstone of the Browns defense, is being drafted first overall in twenty seventeen, has reportedly requested a trade, citing a desire to compete for championships as the primary motivation. When asked about the possibility of joining the Eagles, Garrett responded enthusiastically stating, Philadelphias the hell wouldn't want to be in that destination. This is fuege speculation about the potential to boast the Eagles pass rush, especially considering they need to rejuvenate the defensive front, O Joe, do you see the Eagles giving up the draft capital and potential assets to get Miles Garrett.
Speaker 4: Listen the way Harry Roseman and Jeffy Lowie have been doing things and doing everything the right way, very strategically and methodically and building the team that they have, drafting well and making the right key offseason acquisitions.
Speaker 1: I could see him doing it. I can see I can see him doing it. But also it them wouldn't be fel with what they have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well got Miles Garrett. Yeah, you got Jail and Cardle, Yes, Jordan Davis. Then you got say Kuwan coming back. Yes, you got aj Brown, Devonte Smith and Jake Ain't fail.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, this is what is gonna require you to get Miles Garrett. What I'm gonna need Mitchell your number one corner. I'm gonna need Devonte Smith your number one wide receiver. I'm gonna need two first rounders and a third. Jesus Christ, hey, think about hold on, hold on, y'all saying no, think about what the phill what Seattle got for Russell Wilson to first, a second, a third, no offense, your starting quarterback and the starting defensive lignment. What y'all what y'all think and Russell? Do y'all believe Russell is a better player than Miles Garrett?
Speaker 4: No, so y'all making it, y'all making the trade you're getting rid of See they said no, he said no.
Speaker 2: I've gotta I've gotta get some Look, I've gotta get i gotta get something.
Speaker 1: I want a number one corner to parent with this sail. That was robbery. What you just said, though, that's robbery.
Speaker 2: Do you believe you you're getting the premier premier edge Rusher that's under the age of thirty.
Speaker 6: But look what you just asked for? Keyan Mitchell? You think up with the Vontae Smith? Who you think up the Dallas vverage right took first time and give you say you can get something, But now what you just asked for? Okay, Robert, I'm gonna go on somewhere else. Hey, uh, Detroit, what y'all got? What about James and Williams?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What about Jack Campbell?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Nobody nobody else is tearing their team apart, especially teams that were in contention.
Speaker 2: You still got Laport you still got Amen Raw, you still got those two headed monster in the back.
Speaker 4: You then you loose Jameson Williams. Ain't got nobody to take the top off the coverage. Would you need somebody to stop the coverage or for the other posing team? Did you see what Jade Daniels did when he went in there?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna look, it's not gonna just be draft capital. I'm gonna need starting assets. I'm gonna need something that I can plug and play.
Speaker 1: That canna make a difference, right, yes, like yes, because you're getting a difference maker. The guy was defensive player than your last year.
Speaker 2: He was on the ballot again this year here, so you're getting the premier guy to the last four seasons. He's had at least fourteen sacks. He's had double digit sacked six in the last seven years. I gotta get something for those guys. Don't grow on trees.
Speaker 1: I don't see the defensive position shimilar to the quarterback position. The quarterback position always has the ball in their hands.
Speaker 4: Right now, I know a defense, and a very good one like Miles Garrett, can change the dynamic of a game.
Speaker 1: At any point. But I don't see them commanding and taking the game over the way a.
Speaker 2: Quarterback can Miles Garrett, Jaylen Carter, Sack Brawn, Jordan Davis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what you just asked for for Miles Garrett is robbery with no masks. Nolah Smith Jr.
Speaker 4: Nikobe Dean Nah, No, I keep my squad together because my squad I got right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't worry about it. I'll take him somewhere else. I shop him somewhere else. See, you didn't want him, I offered you didn't want it. Hold on, Josh Shallow won the MVP.
Speaker 1: How what he saying? Oh? Here they say Josh Shallon won MVP?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Huh? Hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 5: Time?
Speaker 1: I chat Chad helped me out. How can he be the m v P and not the All Pro quarterback?
Speaker 2: You remember? I told you, y'all, Remember it happened to Lebron. Lebron didn't win Defensive Player of the Year, and and and Gasol Mark Gasoon with the second team All Defense and he won.
Speaker 1: Defensive Player of the Year. Huh great? Are y'all sure? Yeah, I'm shocked. I'm shocked. They look at your phone. Look at your phone. I ain't got my phone. You got your phone, he said, he got it right there. That's bullshit. Hell no, oh, Joe Riten, Now that's bullshit. I'm shocked. That's crazy. We talked about this. I said, Oh Joe, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm trying to wrap my mind run because here's the thing, guys, these are the same fifty million women that voted for me All Pro team. So how do you not vote Josh Allen the first team All Pro quarterback but you voted men VP.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense. It made no sense at all. And it's not a testament. But the games that they play, Yeah, they pick and choose who they want, who.
Speaker 4: They want regards to the accolades, regards to your resume, and the numbers.
Speaker 1: The numbers speak for themselves. The bar is done.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying, look had had Josh Allen was first Team All Pro. O Joe, I don't think we have a disagreement, right right, doctor said O Jo? He was first team All Pro. Only thing I was certain of it, I said, Oh Joe, something unless something funny goes on the first team All Pro quarterback is normally the MVP or the first team All Pro.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 4: Is this the first time this happened with someone that wasn't All Pro but got won the MVP. Yes, because some old sometimes no, not for the quarterback, not for the quarterback. Okay, that'll be equivalent. Dack Henry is second team All Pro running back, but he wins off as the Player of the Year. People are like, oh, I'm saying how.
Speaker 1: They wanted to give Josh something they wanted to get him said, this ain't no handout. We don't do no hand downs. He said, they don't do no handouts in the NFL. But they just handed them m VP.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked. I'm shocked. Oh Joe, I'm I'm I didn't. That don't made no sense. Somebody said, d ill back, that's that's a good one. D that's a good one. Yep, it's true. We just got on the notes. Josh Allen won the MVP.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to get some of the people that's gonna come in here. Yeah, that was at that. I wonder what the fans. I know, Twitter's going bonkers because they because for the most part, everybody thought it was a fourgone conclusion that Lamar was to get back the back of three time MVP. Yeah, but I'm not the only one. Kevin O'Connell won Coach of the Year. No surprise there, right right right, Minnesota Vikings. What he was able to do lose his quarterback fifty what was they fifty fourteen and three outstanding rest.
Speaker 4: And Donald had a good year. Have no surprise there. But I am man, I am shocked. I'm beyond shocked. I'm you know what, I'm you know what, I'm not even shocked. But that's just how the machine works. Damn, that's how the machine worked.
Speaker 1: They pick and choose, they where they chose him. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know who in the picking and the choosing, but they chose him. I can tell you. Doing the picking and the choosing.
Speaker 2: The volume
Speaker 4: Mm hmm