Speaker 1: Oh hey, there, it's me Jack. You've caught me unwinding, enjoying a large goblet of delicious eggnog, untangling my brain, gaining five to fifteen pounds of eggnog while we unwind. Here at Daily Zeitgeist, in addition to publishing our normal year end episodes and Santo's University, etc. We've decided to take the opportunity to count down the top ten episodes of the year published over the next ten days. The ten days that will be off Monday through Friday, two weeks in a row. How Jack, how did you guys determine the top ten episodes? They were all equally incredible. Well, we used a little something called democracy. Ever heard of it? Depending on when you listen to this episode, that might not be such a rhetorical question. But anyways, we let you vote on the most listened to episodes of the year to see what you liked best. And you're about to hear your answers. Just ten bangers right in a row. We've got a trending episode in the mix. We got a lot of good ones and at number one, well, let's just say you'll find out, especially if this is the number one episode we're putting this same bumper at the start of all ten, so we hope you enjoy it. We hope you enjoyed listening to this year of TDZ as much as we enjoyed making it. And we will see you all in twenty twenty five. We hope you have a RESTful holiday. How you doing. Man, congratulations, thank oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said it would never happen for me. I said you said never.
Speaker 1: And I still don't really believe it, you know, I'm still I sent Miles to make sure it wasn't bullshit, man, because I honestly I was.
Speaker 2: Mom. I was like, I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know if it happened.
Speaker 1: That's awesome though, Man, congrats, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's it's lots of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, marriage, marriage stuff, eh.
Speaker 2: I know this stuff. That's great.
Speaker 3: I like genuinely have been bonking my ring on everything I could balk it on and it's such a.
Speaker 2: Blasting like intentionally, like you're just coming up to like what about this? Just like running in the walls, I want to what everything sounds? That's solid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, sixty two, Episode.
Speaker 2: Five of Derndy's Guys.
Speaker 1: Production of iHeart Radio. We are America's only undecided podcast, still trying to figure it out. Uh, this election is tricky. It's tricky, man says garbage Man. You did garbage man, And that's I find that in Dear. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Friday, November first four. Yeah, today, we've all been waiting for waiting, all Saints, the all Hallows eve behind us. It's all Hallows.
Speaker 2: It's Hallow's Day. And it also is maybe National Fountain Pen Day, Autistic Speaking Day, National Biologic Coordinator's Day, National Cinnamon Day, National Toothbrush Day, National Jersey Friday as in Sporting Jersey, but also shout out the garden State of New Jersey, National Al Zone Day, National Deep Fried Clams Day, National Cook for Your Pets Day, National Family Literacy Day, National Thursday, and National Vinegar Day.
Speaker 1: Shout out oil also, but hey, do our guest today author Jersey. Yep, he's always wearing a basketball jersey shirt under New Jersey.
Speaker 2: That's Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, my name's Jack O'Brien aka watching Old Bruce with list Sam and Jack by his side. Ah, they both die Hard with Eve Unce Jeremy Irons. That is courtesy of Halcion Salad on the Discord in reference to one of the two movies that we talked about in this podcast. For some reason, Yeah, I guess the reason is those are the only two movies we've seen Rocky four, Diehard three classics.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Anyway, shout out Halcion Salad. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co hosts.
Speaker 2: It's mister Miles Grass, Miles Greg. I love Miles Gray, do do do?
Speaker 1: We love them? All right?
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Los Angeles Dodgers who were victorious over the New York Yankees. And I must say, as a Native Angelico, I love being just This is the best time that we've anytime La wins something, it's fantastic. Now. Obviously, the police came out in full force pretty much immediately in anticipation of the revelry and things went well.
Speaker 1: They have to celebrate too by beating people up and arresting people that It's like.
Speaker 2: Hey, you like to shoot boom booms, we do too, and they're not lethal ish. But anyway, what a game, coming back from five zero down that fifth that was at the fifth inning, that was just absolutely just turned the game upside down. Was fantastic to watch. I'm so happy he.
Speaker 1: Brought it alound for a landing. At first, you sounded like somebody who was like, when La wins the game, it is the most fantastic. Yes, it is. It is fantastic.
Speaker 2: When winning baseball game much celebrates.
Speaker 1: A culinary hand kiss. Anyways, Miles, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat one of the funniest and smartest writers and people I've had the pleasure of working with. He's a best selling author and Emmy winning writer. The last week Tonight with Six, he co hosts the podcast Quick Question was sworn in Daniel, please welcome. It's Daniel O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Hello. What an introduction I was was.
Speaker 3: I was really prepared to come in here with with a planned bit of of being consistently over the length of your akas a problem I've had with this podcast since the beginning. But then you said so many sweet things about me that I've I've completely abandoned that planned bit.
Speaker 1: Oh now I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm armed with no bits.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, well, welcome, great to have you bitless and that's just we we can get in there. This is gonna be like the Mark Maren podcast where you know, drop that that stance, Dan, the comedic. You know, let's get in there. Let's get into the the juicy insides what makes you tick man. And also my aka was like really quick today and perfectly concise, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could have done first banger, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cut so much. It was actually supposed to be an Oasis medley about all the die Hard films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we hadn't had a wonder wall about die Hard four die Hard, Yeah, lift free Diehard of course. How are you doing? What's new with you? Daniel?
Speaker 3: I'm doing very well. I mean, I don't know why I'm saying I'm doing very well. It's I work at a political comedy show, as you mentioned, and we're just a few days away from an election. So fun, even though that's not a surprise like we had we had this whole year. I mean, an argument could be made that we've had several years to plan for this election. We are still running around headless chickens over here. We're still trying to not that there's anything we can do to impact how anyone's going to vote or how this election is going to go, or not that there's any way we can like add further context to it. We just all share the same level of anxiety that everyone else has. Where we record on Saturday for an episode that's going to air on Sunday, and then we are prepping a show that is going to record the week of the election, so a few days after it, and trying to prepare for what we can talk about when we truly have no information right now.
Speaker 1: Real sliding Doors moment. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a historical text, the one of the Paltrow film Sliding Doors. But Daniel, we are going to be recording an episode on election day. We'll come out the day after. We had an hour long meeting yesterday being like what the fuck, Like, how do you do that?
Speaker 2: I think we just record two kinds of episodes and was just you know, choose your own adventure when it times when it's time to publish.
Speaker 1: No, we're just going to do some bullshit. I think just an election. You guys should try that, just like, do do something about funny video clips? Can you bring cheap time back.
Speaker 2: I would maybe I would love that so much, just like something, Look, we don't know what's going on. Well, let's enjoy this time where we don't know.
Speaker 3: We have one TV in the office that we all huddle around. That TV broke, so we don't know what happened in the news this week.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna sort of.
Speaker 3: Has anyone seen Saturday Night? We want to talk about that. That's the thing we're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, Well we are going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. We are going to talk about the election. And this has just been sprung on me, but yeah, apparently there's election news. There's some questions around turnout, whether whether the boy is gonna turn out for Donald Trump. The boys not turning out so far in the early vote, and people are scared. Some people are asking whether it has anything to do with Trump's ground game, which is bad. Like I'm hoping it's as bad as it seems like it would be. So we're going to talk about that. We're going to talk about again, We'll do a little look at the stakes because Trump has claimed that he wants to let RFK Junior go wild on medicines, which he's elected. That's a direct literal Okay, we'll talk about that. We might talk about what Trump will do if he loses. We will definitely talk about It's November first, it's the day after Halloween. This is the season of the dentist Halloween candy buyback program, and that surprisingly is going to be the darkest story of the day because holy shit, our writer j M McNab dug into this and it's fucked It's like, so we shouldn't be surprised at this point that, like you dig it, dig into any American institute and there's a coin flip of a chance that it's going to be super fucked up. This one is. So we'll talk about that plenty more. But first, Daniel O'Brien, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history.
Speaker 3: Jack O'Brien Networth, and what do we what are we coming back with? See here's here's what's an unfortunate bummer about this is that I thought it would be lots of fun to be to have that be my recent Google search because that used to be a really fun thing to do. Like celebrity networth is exactly what it sounds like. It collects net worth of celebrities using who knows what methods. In the past, they no one's been able to really divine exactly how they come across their numbers. But it was like I as a public personality from Cracked and writing books, and now last week tonight I was searchable on that site and there was some either AI or freelance writer who had just sort of decided what my net worth was. And it was a fun game to play to see what some random writer somewhere comes up with, because it was always like Daniel ob Brian has been writing comedy.
Speaker 2: Since two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: It is estimated that his net worth is ninety three million dollars, and it was always way off based on nothing, and I thought this would be a fun way to kick off the episode to see what AI or some child writer thinks Jack O'Brien's net worth is. But celebrity net worth has changed drastically over the years. It's not the free for all that it used to be. He used to be able to find almost anyone of dubious notoriety there and now they've really cleaned it up. And I did some digging and it is this is like you're seeing an episode of Last Week Tonight, get workshopped in real time in a nutshell, start with a fun thing and then uncover a sad dark thing. And the sad dark thing is that like Google as Google has decided to crush every website on the Internet that is not Google. This is like a big tech anti trust thing. People used to search Celary networths and get directed to CelebrityNetWorth dot com and spend time on that site. Google had started taking the information from that website and putting it right on the Google search results. Yeah, got to wouldn't go to Celebrity net Worth anymore. At one point in twenty fourteen, Google asked the founder of Celebrity net Worth, Hey, can I do this? Can we start like scrubbing your website and putting it in search results so people get the information they want and never have to leave Google. Isn't that great news for the user? And the owner of Celebrity net Worth was like, yeah, that's great news for the user, but it's like fuck news for me. I need people so bad to go to my website so I can get money from ads from you, Google, I need to sell my ads already you're already taking such a massive cut.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, right, if it was all our money, you know.
Speaker 2: What if I yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: We're having this meeting here in Google and we're like, what if what if it was a.
Speaker 2: Who can we get rid of?
Speaker 1: And wait?
Speaker 3: So the guy said no, you can't scrub my website and then Google did it anyway, and between like twenty fourteen and now it looks like traffic to celebrity or networth has gone down eighty percent, and I think, as a longtime fan of CelebrityNetWorth dot com, you can really see that the quality has has suffered because of this huge loss thanks to God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just so, did you get any kind of answer for the number question?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I did ask Chad GPT just now, Oh, well to see how what a I did? Jack o'brancost of the Daily Use and form of creative director at Houst of Force has an estimated networth of approximately two million dollars. Extensive work in digital media. Daniel O'Brien, known for his work as a writer and comedian with Cracked and as a writer for Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, has an estimated net worth of around three hundred and fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so siss on, Daniel, and I got seventy five million for myself. Severn that I'm a famous Okay, it's it's the theater director. There's the other one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the other one. But I don't know. I like hopefully people don't do research too good or it confuses the AI and they think all more seventy five million dollars that would be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, three hundred and fifteen k's is so oddly specific. Yeah, you know, so I got from walmine, I've got that'stimated a net worth of Oh that's Daniel F O'Brien. And then it says mister Brian owns. Yeah, this is the it says on the Jack O'Brien net worth page. It says Jack O'Brien is a member of director.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how good it feels like maybe the internet is broken.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no, no no accurate anyway, is it? Yeah? I had searched mine. It said who that's actually what Chad G said, and I'm kind.
Speaker 1: Of fucking I think it's bullshit, Like, what is it Jack O'Brien is not doing too well? You should reach out to him and see how he's doing, or what is something you think is underrated? Dang, this is gonna sound very basic, but seasons, And I'm sure let's come up on the podcast before it's coming up.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 3: I live in New Jersey on the Jersey Shore. It is as we record Halloween, it's very spooky. October thirty first, it is eighty fucking degrees outside right now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of like global warming hand ringing to be done about that because this is just like like fundamentally not the way that temperatures are supposed to go this time of year. And sure, I agree with all those reasons it's bad that we're killing the world, but also, very specifically.
Speaker 2: To me, seasons are important.
Speaker 3: We have already taken the fall decorations and clothing out of storage and are ready to move the summer decorations into storage, but we can't right now because the weather is being so ridiculous and it's just turned my entire closet topsy turvy, and I don't know what to do with myself.
Speaker 1: I think of the closets, Yeah, of the closets, the fossil fuel industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please please. I love Yeah, I love seasons, just because growing up in LA we only have like two seasons, like hot and not as hot. Right, So I like I like wearing sleeves, I like hoods, jackets, pants and the like. But yeah, yeah, seasons, I do too.
Speaker 3: And on a day like today, it's hard not to think back to my childhood trick or treating in New Jersey and how grateful you were for the temperature to drop a bit. So you're not walking around in like full WCW sting makeup in eighty degrees of a pillowcase of melting chocolate on your shoulder.
Speaker 1: It would just be a nightmare. I will say, it's a little chilly. It was little chilly here this morning, so it's not global warming. I don't know what you're talking about. Okay, yeah, so we're good there. What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Something that I think is overrated is the I'm so sorry for being so Halloween focused. The sophistication and growth of the consumer grade Halloween decoration market.
Speaker 2: I'm over.
Speaker 3: I think there there was a time when the the house in the neighborhood that went all out for Halloween decorations was special. There was something meaningful to that. You could tell it was someone who spent a lot of time. This is this isn't like I'm not saying that only wealthy people should be allowed to decorate for Halloween. But it was, like you, we would we would do like handmade homemade decorations. It was a big, like Halloween tradition for us to make tombstones out of like styrofoam and pay them and then come up with funny things to write on the tombstones. And that would be like a family activity and a point of pride, this decorations that we did. And now I feel like the market for Halloween decorations has exploded. It's so much cheaper and so much easier to get really terrifying and cool looking decorations that everyone has them everywhere, And I don't care for it.
Speaker 2: Oh like as it like nothing special anymore because nothing special so widely available.
Speaker 1: I get, yes, just twelve foot skeletons as far as the eyes can I can see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's there's a spot in my neighborhood someone had three twelve foot like different figures just cramped in their yard and it felt like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been noticing a lot of Halloween decoration cramping as well, like especially with the inflatables, like the slatable just inflatables everywhere. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I guess those things are a little bigger once you get them out of the box, the inflatables, because they are ye shoulder to shoulder and some of these front yards. My twelve foot witch is in my front yard right now. We are recording those on Halloween. Uh, in my front yard, just reading people for filth. I turned the turn the volume back up on her because I had turned her down because one of my friends like three year old children, got really scared of her, Like he sent me a video of his son crying from So I turned the volume down on her, turned it back up for Halloween. And the writing is just so fucking bad on the things she says, like she has a little sensor when she walked. When you walk by, she'll like say something, but it's like this long meandering It's like how am I flying? You ask, Well, that's a good question, and that you're like wanting to walk away from her party. You're like, put up a chair.
Speaker 2: I used to date orson wells.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Uh should we take a break and come back and talk about the election, because I mean, it's coming up and it's a fun one. It's a real coin flip, what drama, what excitement? Will be right back and we're back, yes, And I apologize if it sounded like I was inside your ear. I have trouble with mike discipline. But to be fair, we've only been doing the show for seven years. Let's talk about the news. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's a few stats from the early vote that has clearly caught the attention of the MAGA crowd. A political analysis of early vote data and battleground states said there's a two point or ten point gender gap in early voting, with women comprising fifty five percent of those who had cast ballots nationwide. Early voting data showed that on Thursday, but just today, as we record of roughly fifty eight million male in and early in person votes cast across the country, fifty four percent came from women. So this is for the MAGA crowd.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh no.
Speaker 2: Like, have they been hearing what Donald Trump says? Could this be a bad thing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: This is probably good news for the Harris campaign, although it's entirely possible that a significant portion of that early vote is also for Trump, considering the campaign's recent emphasis on early voting. So like the last presidential election, less than a quarter of male in ballots came from Republicans, in this cycle, it's up to a third. But again, it's all about turnout. It's all about whatever you have to say to get people out. But the way they're communicating it is sort of like the Mike Cernovich's and Charlie Kirk's of the world are like, where my bros at man, We need you guys if we're gonna get Trump over the line. If these ladies get out, were crushed. Cernavit said, quote, male turnout in Pennsylvania for Trump has been a disaster. Unless this changes, Kamala Harris takes Pennsylvania and it's over. Charlie Kirk early vote has been disproportionately female. Well, if men stay at home, Kamal is president. It's that simple poo poo pool. So I think the other thing that they're really reacting to I don't know, have you guys seen that Kamala Harris ad that's like narrated by Julia Roberts, where like a woman goes to the polls with like the clearly like a maga coated couple. And when the woman goes to the voting booth, she's like, I'm gonna actually vote for Kamalo and Tim Walls. And then when she goes back to her husband, he's like, did you vote, honey for the make the Right choice? And she's like, yes, I did, and she like winks at another woman at the polling place and then.
Speaker 1: Turns back to the camera and she has thriller eyes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this has been like this is this has caused. I'll just play a clip of Charlie Kirk just he was on Magan Kelly's show just talking about how this ad is like undermining the modern mayor. I don't know, look just this listens to this.
Speaker 6: It is the embodiment of the downfall the American face. I think it's so gross. I think it's so just nauseating. Where this wife is wearing the show it wear in the American hat. She's coming in with her sweet husband who probably works his tail off, make sure that she can go, you know, and have a nice life and provide to the family. And then she lies to him saying, oh, yea, I'm gonna vote for Trump, and then she votes for Kamala Harris as her little secret in the voting booth. Kamala Harris and her team believe that there will be millions of women that undermine their husbands and do so in a way that it's not detectable in the polling, and she needs people to basically.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was ut of the clip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, undermine their husbands again, I am voting for who you want to vote for, and yeah, not sharing that information if your husband is really awful and like demands that you vote for the same person as.
Speaker 2: Him, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a healthy marriage.
Speaker 3: I was trying to find the exact link for this, but did you guys see Jesse Waters talking about this also.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you want to hear that. Oh I'd love to be great.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe if there's one thing I'm good for, it's how the outrage links loaded up. This is Jesse Waters being like, this is an executable offense.
Speaker 1: And if I found out Emma was going into the voting booth and pulling the lever.
Speaker 2: For Harris, that's the same thing as having an affair. That to me, he's.
Speaker 3: Like laughing, he's doing that, Judge the sanctity of our marriage.
Speaker 2: Yes, what else is she keeping from me?
Speaker 3: Exactly what she lying about threatened her? Why would she lie to you?
Speaker 2: I like how Janine Piro somehow kind of like on the side of reasons, She's like, well, why would why would this happen? What's happening in your relationship? Are you a monster?
Speaker 3: Even attempting to engage with the bit in good faith? Just trying to yes and it leading to a complete dead end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely completely, So I mean, yeah, I think this is sort of all part of everyone's maybe motivational the toolkit that they're using for turnout.
Speaker 1: Like that's kind of how I'm reading it. Is just the two always decisions that people make when voting. The first is weather to vote at all, and that's like a huge factor as to who's going to win. So this feels like a good story for them to be publicizing as it's now possible for everybody to vote. Basically, I voted yesterday and I will you know, Andrew t Friend of the show. Andrew t was on the show and talking about how one reason to vote early is once you vote, they stop texting you. I've received a text since I voted and it was like, hey, did you just vote? And that's it. So I highly recommend.
Speaker 2: I voted every single day this week. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's fun. We're returning the favor to them to give them something they can exert and put on their show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always like I mean cause it's the same thing if you have texts from the Democratic Party, like about the it's always like we're getting fucked over in Pennsylvania. I need seven hundred thousand dollars or Trump is gonna rip our heads off. So everyone has their version of, you know, shitting the bed rhetorically to get people, you know, out to vote. But I think that brings us to the other part of a campaign, which is getting out the vote. It's we are on the precipice of GTV Weekend, where you know, there's a lot of effort to get everybody to the polls. And a couple of weeks ago, we talked about a story where these people that were hired by Elon's America Pack to do door to door canvassing for Trump were basically like faking all of their work. They just found a way to like spoof the results and make it look like they were actually going door to door and just be like yeah, and then I got my check. Now was it because they were all secret libs. I mean I see secret libs all around me exactly. You know, I was at a secret lib coffee shop and I overheard this. You won't believe it.
Speaker 1: My wife dozes off. I'm just looking at her with narrowed eyes, being like, is she a secretly sum for Harris?
Speaker 2: So it turns out that they these people who are you know, phoning it in. I might just be reacting to the fucked up working conditions because there's a new article in Wired magazine. No, yes, yes, Jack, I'm sorry to say. I know I know whose subcontract. Now they find other people to bring in. This is just from like the second paragraph in this article quote in Michigan canvassers and paid door knockers for the former president, contracted by a firm associated with America Pac have been subjected to poor working conditions. A number of them have been driven around in the back of a seatless U haul van, according to video obtained by Wired, and threatened that they're lodging at a local motel would it be paid for if they didn't meet canvassing quote. One door knocker alleges that they didn't even know they were signing up for anything having to do with Musk or Trump, and that was until they signed an NDA. So yeah, it's the picture of these people. It looks it looks like these people are being kidnapped, Like when you see a bunch of people in the back of a seatless van, like heatless man, that's like.
Speaker 1: An illegal thing that the police do to people as like abuse.
Speaker 2: Yes, sure, sure absolutely, but this is also this is how you know the America Pack is doing their canvassing. Again, any normal campaign with like a functioning field operation, you have like a network of field offices, staff and you know, battleground states to make sure you get your proper voter turnout. But I think a lot of this can be traced directly back to Trump installing his daughter in law as like a vassal dictator at the RNC, where she basically got rid of anyone who may have had any experience here in the name of saving money, and because the whole thing was Yeah, they had to use all the funds of the RNC to be like a Trump Eagle slush fund, so you know who knows. So that means now all the work of the field, the field work and ground game stuff is being done by inexperienced Trump allies like Musk.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wasn't like too excited about the early voting numbers because it's just like we've just seen like early trends or like you know, straw poles or you know, exit polls tell us very misleading things and elections. But the idea that there could be a world where all of the stuff that he's been doing that plainly looks like just corrupt bad practices could like actually come back and have consequences on him does warm my heart. Oh does saw my frozen heart a tiny bit. Sure, sure would love to see it, even though I'm still undecided.
Speaker 3: I would love to see see consequences for his campaigns specifically, or because I as much like secondhand joy as I experience from from seeing ever report that is like this, Elon Musk is running like historically the worst ground game in the history of politics. As much as I enjoy that, I don't know election wise if that's going to swing anything, Like even him doing a bad job is not the kind of thing that I think is going to like sway undecided voters. Should they still be out there, like no one is waiting to see, Like, what's that he drove him around in a U haul. Well, if that's the kind of man Trump hires for his ground game, then I can't trust him with that.
Speaker 1: I don't think the story is going to have impact on who people vote for. I guess I'm trusting in some like magical boots on the ground electioneering thing that I've always heard actually matters in politics, and I have to assume it does because they put so much fucking money and effort into it. But I don't know. It is of course being reported by the same people who are like and that's why the Democratic Party should continue moving to the right and triangulating course forever.
Speaker 2: And they figured it out. Yeah, I think. I mean the negative is going to be that potentially it does like they don't reach the people who are only like half asked about MAGA stuff that might they might get to the polls. So there is that, But Again, I don't know if it matters, because I think I think plan A for Trump just seems to be to steal the fucking election. Yeah, it's not based on the performances he's given as a candidate, based on like everything you're reading about how it's operating and everything that's happening behind the scenes. They seem more invested in a different kind of Yeah, I guess we'll call it a non traditional type of win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have another question for you guys, if that's all right. Yes, I'm gonna describe everything I say says between us.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You have to let me know if I'm guilty of an election crime, because all these stories have me flashed back to my sophomore year of college where we were looking for money anywhere we could, and then we found out that John Corzine, who was running for governor of New Jersey as a Democrat at the time, I believe, would pay people seventy five dollars a person if they would go around and knock on doors. And we were picked up in a bus and dropped off a neighborhood and went around knocking on doors, just telling people to vote. We're explicitly told don't tell people to vote for Corsign, just like knock on these doors for a certain amount of hours and tell people, hey, have you voted, here's your voting place. If you haven't voted, If you have, great, have a good day, and then a bus will pick you up at the end of the night and you will go home and then you will take those seventy five dollars and use them to buy weed and sandwiches. I think was not like an official directive. But you're giving seventy dollars to a college sophomore?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that legal?
Speaker 3: Is that our?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so well that's a right. What probably happened was like a dark money group is the one doing the paying of you guys. And the reason you can't advocate because they were probably trying to do it on the level way where you can't direct something depending on the nonprofit like the way it's structured, you can't directly advocate for a candidate. But they probably put you in an area where it was mostly people that were going to vote for Corsine, so it didn't you didn't really have to be persuasive. More so just to like motivate people and then like, no, we're we're non partisan. We're non partisan.
Speaker 1: We're just reminding people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. So no, you're fine, You're fine.
Speaker 1: Did you have a big check that you were that you dangled in front of people and said, hey, no, they are yours?
Speaker 2: They very smartly. Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: So the whole Trump's stealing the election of it all, we we've covered like some specific you know, there's been his claims of fraud on social media. There's been a physical destruction of ballots by at least one Republican Trump supporter in case of a narrow Harris victory. I've seen some takes that like, oh, we have nothing to worry about because they've made it so the electors can't be thrown out this time, Like the thing that they wanted Mike Pence to do, they can't do that. But I don't know, like that was just one thing they tried last time when they didn't really know what the fuck they were doing, and Trump didn't have the support of the entire Republican Party to steal the election. This time, he's had four years to plan, he's consolidated powering Congress, and like allegiance and loyalty in Congress and with the Supreme Court. It seems so like the one scenario I can't foresee is Trump losing a close one and it seems like it's going to be close and admitting defeat like that's the only that's the only thing that I think we could just be like, that's definitely not Can I put money on that.
Speaker 3: He is never in the history of time conceded defeat on an election he has lost, even like the one primary he lost to Ted Cruz, he didn't say that was fair, yeah and square, like that is completely out the window. The idea of him, first of all, gracefully doing anything and second of all gracefully conceding is just you know, you want to say, if there's a landslide, he'll concede, But even then I don't think it would do it. I think the the options are he loses narrowly and says it's rigged. He loses big and says it's it's rigged. He loses, he wins and says it's rigged, but we we still.
Speaker 1: Move one still want which is what he did in the in the Clinton Yeah, they never once not said that an election he was involved in wasn't rigged. I'm pretty sure, like he's never conceded defeat in an argument, like in a conversation, like.
Speaker 2: You know, unless he has some kind of like neurological events where it's like whoa did he he just he fucking said I'm tired, guys, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's over, but yeah, I don't know. There's a Vox article talking about like some of the official channels they could go through in order to steal a close election if Republicans hold the House Speaker Mike Johnson could try to interfere with certifying the results. And obviously Trump recently made the public statement that he and Mike Johnson.
Speaker 2: Secret thing.
Speaker 1: There's so many secrets.
Speaker 3: There are so many like you almost long for the simplicity of his attempts to overturn the last election, because there was like an A to B straight line of like you were my vice president and you worked for me, and I'm telling you throw out the votes or calling up uh secretary of State in Georgia and saying find votes for me. That kind of stuff was like so clear. And now some of the stuff that has happened, and it it makes opposing Trump very difficult and frustrating. It makes supporting him very funny and fascinating to me because one of the major changes that we covered on our shows that's happened in the last four years is that the like one county of electors, like the elections board in one county in Georgia has been like majority stocked with Trump sick of fans who truly believe the last election was stolen, and they are are like big cheerleaders for him and the steal And it's scary that there's a bunch of people who who think the system is rigged, who are now in charge of whether or not certain votes not necessarily get counted, but like how triggers different o them, Yeah, how they get counted. And it's a fascinating thing to watch as someone like you guys, and and like myself who have to watch a lot of Trump.
Speaker 2: Videos all the time.
Speaker 3: The difference between like nine years ago Trump where he comes out and he's got very simple ringleader message. It's wrong head, but it's compelling. Just like there are bad guys they're coming into this country. I'm gonna build a wall and it's gonna be free and his fans go nuts because they love that message. And now you see him at rallies when he's campaigning in Georgia and he's like, we need to win this election. We've got some great new members of this five person board of Elections in Fulton County, Georgia, and they created a beautiful new rule that requires a hand count by three different people, and if they find any discrepancies, why that.
Speaker 2: Triggers a different rule.
Speaker 3: And like all of his fans the rallies are like, wait, wait, wait, this is I liked it when it was the wall, and now there are all these other things that I need to be. I need to be such a policy wonk right to be a Trump supporter.
Speaker 1: Now, that was one of the things that underperformed in the twenty twenty two election. It remains to be seen if it will underperform like with him actually running the message. But like all the candidates who were on the stop the steal shit like, people seemed to just be like, I don't know, man, like can we like yeah, it's like a lot of technicalities and like bullshit that you have to like it's a lot of homework to ask people to do. And because it's a dumb, bullshit conspiracy theory. It's like a bunch of like when you talk to a conspiracy theorist, it gets really exhausting quickly because they're like ask you to learn thirty different people's names, you know, and like the JFK conspiracy theorists are, you know. And that's when you get this CIA agent who was sheep dipped to be And I'm just like all right, like I can't, I can't do this anymore. So I'm hoping that that is again like he's kind of over leveraged in his messaging in that direction.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, I think the one thing that's consistent is at the very least setting the expect because if it is a blowout, the Magaside is prepared to think it's not supposed to be a blowout. So like yeah, yeah, no matter the outcome they have been, they have been like inoculating them against like accepting reality. It's purely the expectations are high. That's the one thing I found really curious is like you know that like that weird like betting market, the polymarket shit that like people can like bet on the outcome of the election, and how right now a lot of the money is on Trump. Part of that also feels like this is like another dimension of a potential scam where a lot of people are gonna pull a bunch, like they're putting a ton of money on Trump to have a lot of people bet on Trump, but then bet the opposite and get cause you see tweets where people like I'm gonna win four hundred dollars when Trump wins the election, Like people are looking at those odds like this is great, Like I'm gonna make all this money that there's also like a fleecing of people that could also be happening based on like this skewed betting markets. There's just a lot of weird expectation, I think from every angle. But yeah, the I don't Yeah, I do not expect anything to be you know, peaceful or not chaotic.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I just I don't know. It really is just his belligerence is going to be there. I think there's going to be I don't know. It seems like he's going to be pushing for like violence if if he loses, you know, if he wins, he'll also be pushing for violence. And I'll have the US military disposal. But if he loses, Like I just I don't see a scenario where like he and Elon Musk go like Elon Musk is going to continue to own Twitter and you know it's going to be It just feels like I like, I'm not going to say we're sleepwalking into a disaster because I think a lot of people like recognize this is what's happening, but there's just like nothing to be done about it. There's just like no option that isn't a complete fucking nightmare after this election based on you know, how who he is and like institutionally, like how he's situated, like the one like hopeful note I've seen people is like, well, you know when you talk to and like pull individual mega supporters, they seem like they're going to be more resigned than like willing to take up arms this time around. And like maybe a lot of the people who were the most extreme are just like are in jail right now for January the sixth. But that's I don't know, don't I don't like any plan where it's like and then we rely on the goodwill of the Trump supporters, right, you know, cooler heads to prevail, right.
Speaker 3: Fun fact January sixth. This guy's birthday. Ay, hat be birth That's right, it's it's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of fun. It's uh.
Speaker 3: Every year on my birthday now, I get phone calls from family members who say happy birthday, and then give any phone call enough time. And you got a family member who will say, gosh, I still remember I was watching.
Speaker 2: The news gluten like, yep, all right, we've reached that part of my birthday. Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: And that's what you do. Stand by your statement that that's why you were down in DC that day, was celebrating your birthday with your friends, and you just kind of got swept along with them.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 3: Some people go to bars for their birthday. I thought, you know, what do I want for my birthday? I want to take in some culture. I want to visit our nation's capital and.
Speaker 2: Have fun, let loose, dress up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's just since then you're like you realize, like, oh, like January sixth just is the day on our governmental calendar for the y It counts the certification of electrical boats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey man, happy birthday, Happy early birthday, buddy. Let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about Halloween candy buyback programs.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back, boy, and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: And it's the day after Halloween. And I mean, if you as you listen to this, as you listen to this, it's the day after Halloween, you might be getting rid of little candy spookiness in our voice because it's still Halloween where we are, but we're coming to you from the distant past. Twenty four hours ago. Dentists all over the country are offering to buy back Halloween candy in their continuing effort to be not fun, to make kids' lives shitty. So, beginning on November first, children can forfeit the bags of candy they worked so hard for in exchange for cold, hard cash, which they're probably just going to use to buy candy or will it will prepare them for the crypto markets of the future. Just a terrible fucking deal. They like, they're offering one dollar a pound of candy. That's good, that feels low.
Speaker 2: That's like a low ball effort.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like that's so the in terms of like how much I feel like you need an hour to collect a pound of candy? I mean, unless you steal shit, Yeah yeah, yeah, unless you're just knocking, knocking, just nice try asshole.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't care if you have a ring camera. I'm pathetic.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So this began in the early two thousands. By twenty fourteen, more than twenty five hundred dentists and orthodonists had signed up to participate, and so about three hundred were participating in two thousand and seven, twenty five hundred by twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: And love the expansion. I just there's something just the the title of a candy buyback program when we have such a like we associate buyback programs with guns, you know what I mean. And they're like, no, no, no, the candy buy back program. You're like, fuck, man, Like, what about what about actual issues that heard? Like, is that something that somebody could do? Like has anybody tried to do like a private gun buyback?
Speaker 1: I guess that would just be like a gun store, right, I guess anybody could. I'll give you a dollar a pound per gun. Anyways, you're probably wondering what happens to the candy. I actually wasn't. I assume they just threw it out, But no, it actually gets sent directly to the US military. And so the dentist behind this idea, doctor Chris Kamer with a K, bragged that he didn't want to improve kids dental hygiene so much as he wanted to send Halloween treats to our troops to let them know we appreciate them and as a thank you for serving to keep us safe. This was in two thousand and five, just a hall.
Speaker 3: Of fame stance for a dentist to take. Well, give a shit it out, teeth. This is about the troops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is about supporting the troops. Tricking your kids into supporting the troops. This was in two thousand and five, so kind of height of war on terror, invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. So the modern version of the buyback similarly has dentists working with existing Halloween candy buyback organizations, offering kids as little as a dollar a year for their candy and selling it to US soldiers or sending it to US soldiers instead. And as an old ABC News segment about the trend noted, the troops give most of the candy away to local children to build relationships. Now, if you just turn your brain off right there, just turn it off, fine, that's fine. They're giving the candy away to kids who probably don't end a story candy, it's a happy story. Don't go stop thinking, stop reading the story. Jack.
Speaker 2: You can find Jack on Twitter at jack.
Speaker 1: So the candy was really being rerouted to the Middle East to help an invading army ingratiate themselves to the local children. Is another way of saying the thing that we just said, and that like it's just what the practice of American soldiers distributing candy to kids is has like so many tragic implications, like tragic like outcomes just any anytime, these local kids are like drawn in to be around soldiers who are a being targeted by people, and like, so there have been bombings at like places where a bunch of children were gathered around to get candy, and there have been like in the cases of some of the worst atrocities carried out by US troops, they used candy to like draw kids in and like, if you want to read details that will ruin your fucking month, you can go more into a third platoon and striker vehicle with a y. But it's it's fucking awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like because it's again, we don't know how this candy is used. But when you know that these are like the practice of giving candy and this is one of the organizations, it'd be like, and here's how they get their candy. Yeah, it's hard to kind of be like, oh god, yeah, the more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no evidence that the specific candy in the horrific atrocities came from kids Halloween trade in, but it's pretty clear we shouldn't normalize occupying forces distributing candy to children. The organization that the Halloween Candy buyback works with is also really shitty. It's called Troop Pathon and that's a good name. Again, let's just stop there. Troop Pathon sounds fun. Yeah, they'll be a little bit cute. Yeah, a little bit of fun.
Speaker 2: Is it a marathon? You know, it's a marathon, they trust, Oh okay miles. Supporting the troops is not a sprint. It's a troo pathon. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yeah. It's like a dance marathon where you have to stay up for twenty four hours, trooping the entire time.
Speaker 1: People die from exhaustion, but it doesn't matter anyways. They used to be called Move America Forward, and the driving force behind Move America Forward was sal Rousseau, the founder of the tea party Express Oh Wow Love Yeah so uh, and a twenty fourteen Pro public investigation into Move America Forward suggested that they mislead donors and provide false information about donations, like they claimed that they were sending care packages to a marine battalion that was not on the continent they claimed they were sending the care packages to. They also used images from veterans without their permission, falsely claimed to have a partnership with Walter Reed Medical Center that they did not scans. So the charity donations, you know, the monetary charity donations that they were supposedly sending to to the troops for the Troupathon of American Support, were actually being used to subsidize three conservative political action committees, according to Pro Publica, and the organization denied those allegations, were like, we're not changing shit we have. We don't have anything to be apologizing for or ashamed of. And then they promptly changed their name to t Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is so funny, just such a I mean, this this all falls into the right wing grift, Like it's like, no, we care about the troops and we don't. We don't, we don't, but we know you might now give me your money and I can use it for something else. But yeah, there's I mean it must be. It's probably so opaque too for people who donate their money to even understand how what the outcome is of their donation. So it's probably like the second there, like I don't know, it's for the troops and yeah that's enough for me.
Speaker 3: I do wonder this is such a silly thought. They'll need to spend more time on if including America in the the name of whatever your your organization is, if that's completely gone the other way at this point in terms of convincing people that you're doing the right thing. I don't know if this is maga or if this is something else, but just hearing the name moving America forward, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Ah, what are you fucking up to?
Speaker 2: Tackles are up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah forward where? But yeah, it's really it's.
Speaker 1: Not been great for the brand for the American And I'm gonna say it, guys, I think Meg has been bad for the brand person.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, yeah, I take a thon.
Speaker 1: I'm a little weird like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like I'm again, I think there's just something so grim even hearing about the idea of a candy buyback program, even without all these other details, I'm still like, humhmm, this feels odd, it feels strange, and I feel like there's so many other ways if it's truly about like dental health, a lot better ways to do that then to be like, yeah, give us your your candy for some for very low return.
Speaker 3: I really liked the idea of it when I was not investigating it whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Like this was a thing.
Speaker 3: That for the last couple of years as someone who uh in my last place I had, I lived in a neighborhood where you got a lot of kids trick or treaters, and then I ended up with a lot of candy afterwards.
Speaker 2: It was really great cover for me.
Speaker 3: Whenever I would talk to other adults who had too much candy, I would be like, well, you know, there's this organization that lets you buy back candy and it sends the candy to the troops. That was a thing that I never had to investigate a because it seemed harmless enough. It didn't they A lot of the early messaging didn't include that the troops were giving it to children specifically. It seemed like this was just like give the troops a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of candy, a little treat.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: And the other reason I didn't investigate it was it was mostly cover for me that like, if I told you that this organization exists, then surely you won't think I'm eating all the candy, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I end up eating so much of my kids Halloween candy. It's it's really I need to come up with a better solution.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, you're doing your part to fight American imperialism. But that's rights.
Speaker 1: But now now I'll feel like a hero when I'm doing exactly not a collaborate. I'm not getting my kids mixed up. No war crimes and fraud. Fucking father of the Year.
Speaker 2: You tell your kids you like scare your kids, like, well, do you want to go in front of a war?
Speaker 1: You know you want to go to the I saw like chocolate cake for.
Speaker 2: Hague is fucked up. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, why do you want like peanut butter cups? Yeah, I'm gonna the doctor says, I'm gonna smell like peanut butter cups for a couple months now, but nothing could be done.
Speaker 3: Oh I got this great dentist. He doesn't give a shit about teeth, so I'm clear.
Speaker 2: Just to ask.
Speaker 1: We just talked about politics. Daniel O'Brien, truly a pleasure having you on the daily Zeitgeist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff. You can find me on Blue Sky. I'm there every once in a while. I mostly left Twitter, but I came back to promote a rare live show appearance. I'm going to be doing some kind of comedy at Late Stage Live, which is a queer and trans focused late night comedy show. It's going to be part of the New York Comedy Festival. That's at the Bellhouse in Brooklyn on November twelfth.
Speaker 3: At boy ten pm. You could find information about that. I know I was when Ella, who is the host of that show also a writer for Friend of Ours Cody Johnston and David Bell and Katie Stole's Some More News show. When Ella reached out, it was like, we would love to have you as a guest on our late night show in New York. I was so thrilled at the idea of doing comedy in New York in front of people again. And then when she said ten pm on a Tuesday, I was like, Oh, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what this life was like.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: But I'll be doing that November twelfth.
Speaker 3: It'll be a week after the election, doing late night show that you know, we'll see what everyone's mood is. There's no way to predict what the vibe is going to be, but we'll be there doing making as as much fun as we can.
Speaker 1: Beyond that, you.
Speaker 3: Can listen to the show Quick Question with Sore and Daniel. It's a podcast I do with my best friend and former Cracked campadre Soren Bowie, who is currently a writer for An American Dad.
Speaker 2: We are two.
Speaker 3: Working comedy writers for television, and we never talk about it. We mostly just it's an hour long phone call where two buddies catch up every week and you get to listen to.
Speaker 2: It if you want.
Speaker 1: I think, but what if you guys talked about comedy, Like have you ever thought about that? Like a comedy podcast where people like talk about comedy.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while.
Speaker 3: We think, I want to just like sit down and be like, so, sorry, who are your guys?
Speaker 2: Who's coming up for you.
Speaker 1: We look it at.
Speaker 2: Who you like it? Who you like you? I like Mark there.
Speaker 1: It's so easy to make fun of that show, but he does it well. All right, Daniel, Is there a work a media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Tina Frimmel. It's the last name is spelled f R I am L. She is a comedian that the good folks at Instagram's algorithm brought onto my feed. She is a young, up and coming comedian. One of the things that will immediately distinguish her to people who aren't familiar is that she does have cerebral palsy, and her comedy touches on that, but is also just like, genuinely like. The two parts of her work that I love is that I'm hearing from someone in comedy like a voice and a perspective that I'm just not really getting anywhere else. And two, she is just hilarious. She's one of the funniest people to ever do it. I can't believe how young she is. It's it's very frustrating, and I cannot recommend her enough. I've been working in comedy in some form or another since two thousand and seven, which means I'm old and that I can still be like surprised and excited by a new voice is really really fun. So Tina Frimmel check her out.
Speaker 1: Fr I am l great, no, great recommendation.
Speaker 2: She got it.
Speaker 1: Miles, where can people find you? There a workimedia you've been enjoying? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wherever they have at Symbols at Miles of Gray basketball talk. That's Miles and Jack on Man boost E's ninety day Fiance talk. I do that on four to twenty day fiance. Some tweets I like. First one is from at Bimbo Underscore Hours. Reagan Lee Stallion tweeted, you gotta dabble in just enough for recreational drug use in your youth to develop a solid taste in music, but not enough to permanently addle your brain. It's a fine line, and I felt that. I felt that as someone who prides themselves on their musical taste.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then Josh Gondleman again if he again he's a Boston guy. His hate for New York stuff, it comes through in really awesome ways at Josh gondle treated sports not New York stuff.
Speaker 1: I think he lives.
Speaker 2: But when it comes like Nix or Donkey on New York Sports stuff. He comes out like with his last thing, referencing the three and oho the three to zero come back from the Red Sox against the Yankees this time. Josh Gondoman treated, the Yankee should have a fan that helps put the ball in their players.
Speaker 1: So good, God bless them, God bless him, and God bless the Yankees. You know, tough, tough to see. You hate to see the Yankees lose. Some tweets I've been enjoying Alice doesn't have bangs at cinema. Milf tweeted, Nicole Kidman being in a film called Baby Girl is actually perfect because it's like another version of her last name kid Man baby Girl.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 1: So I never noticed that baby and Frank Bullet tweeted watching the Yankees loses like seeing cops going to jail. Yeah, I kept tweeting, texting this to you, mild I just like every new person who would come up on the Yankees, I'd be like, God, each one looks more like a fucking cop. It's crazy, culminating with the guy with the mustache and the NYPD turtle neck underneath his uniform.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, anyways, you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Brian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeichgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website Daily Zeikeist dot com where we post our episode than our footnotes, we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song.
Speaker 2: That we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 1: Myles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: Just look, it was just some something nice and easy as we go into a stressful weekend. Probably this is a track by Unknown Mortal Orchestra. You may have heard it's called Nadia n a DJA, but I love Unknown Mortal Orchestra. Unnarn Mortal Orchestras.
Speaker 1: Is Australian and sometimes it's slips yeah sorry, yeah, yeah, exactly losing the accent.
Speaker 2: But kilometers gray. But yeah, yeah, this is a great track. Nadia enjoy and just relax, relax and don't think I missed that kilometers Gray. That was very good.
Speaker 3: I really had to sit and think for a second. Is that did they use that?
Speaker 2: Sister?
Speaker 1: I feel like if anybody outside of the US would be not using it, it would be Australia, but I do think they're on the they're on that km shit.
Speaker 2: All right, phew, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, The Daily is the production of by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this week. We're back on Monday to tell you what was trending over the weekend. We'll also have the Greatest Hits episode over the weekend. We also just dropped the first video episode and then a couple other video episodes of the show on air YouTube channel. So go on YouTube search Daily z Eye Geist. You can see our faces saying words like these.
Speaker 2: Over there, and we don't want to freak you Out'll talk to you all on Monday. Bye bye,