Speaker 1: Well, well, come in to your sentence.
Speaker 2: I wanna way I get sing you a conscious sound? Will I be?
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging come along.
Speaker 2: Israel launched Operation Rising Lion, targeted military operation to roll back the Uranian threat to Israel's very survival. This operation will continue for as many days as it takes.
Speaker 1: Democracy is under assault before our eyes. This moment we have feared has arrived. Can you compare them to those nondescript dougs?
Speaker 3: It does look like a Gestapo operation. Freedom is back in style, Welcome to the revolution, Coming to your sentence?
Speaker 4: A way I get you a conscious sound?
Speaker 1: The New Sean Hannity Show, more him the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Right Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn or number you want to be a part of the program. Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahuan Fox with special report and Bretbair being very very clear that they launched this operation because Iran was rushing to weaponize enriched uranium. We see and you know when I was I keep going back to one of my trips to Israel. The small town bordered town with kauzovs stot is what it's called. And they had when I had gone back there. This is a long time ago. They had been hit with ten thousand missiles in ten years, one little town. How many missiles would it take to be fired into the US before you would want your government to do something? Anyway, Here's why he says he launched this operation.
Speaker 4: Why did you launch this operation now?
Speaker 2: Because we were facing an imminent threat, a dual existential threat. One the thread of Iran rushing to weaponize. They're enrich uranium to make atomic bombs, the specific and declared intent to destroy US. Second, a rush to increase their ballistic missile arsenal into the capacity that they would have thirty six hundred weapons a year, new weapons within three years, ten thousand ballistic missiles, each one weighing a ton, coming in at mock six right into our cities as you saw today, and then in twenty in six years, twenty thousand. That's a no country I can sustain that, and certainly not a country the size of Israel. So we had to act was the twelfth hour. We did act to save ourselves, but also I think to not only protect ourselves, but protect the world from this incendiary regime. We can't have the world's most dangerous regime have the world's most dangerous weapons. Were protecting ourselves, but by doing so, we're protecting many others.
Speaker 1: Now the Prime Minister rightly has pointed out, yeah, they've got you know, thousands, at least two thousand according to reports, ballistic missiles. We see them being fired. The Iron Dome has done a great job, but it's not perfect in terms of stopping it. But the production. I kind of view this as their increased production and ballistic missiles with the hope of doubling their how lethal they are from two thousand pounds to four thousand pounds as Plan B because the Iranians there are a lot of things. They're evil, for sure, but they're not stupid, and they knew the likelihood of their nuclear program existing was diminishing by the day. And I'll just quote President Trump for those people who say they want peace, you cannot have peace of Iran has a nuclear weapon. So for all those wonderful people who don't want to do anything about Iran having a nuclear weapon, that's not peace. Often said that you don't define peace as the absence of conflict or the absence of war. You define it as the ability to defend yourself, and in this case it's a preventative measure before you are literally the war would be held hostage by a nuclear armed Iran. But yes, it's very consistent with my ideology and my philosophy. You can no longer have these forever wars. Is not a single country in the Middle East that wants the Iranians with nuclear weapons, and they have rained down through their proxies and themselves, hundreds of thousands of missiles on Israel. At what point does Israel have the right to say enough is enough? How many missiles would it take fired into the United States before every American would demand rightly so that we neutralize any country that's involved. Now we are in a new era, and I keep talking about the next generation of weaponry, and I keep talking about how future wars will be fought in their conditioned offices and not on a battlefield. And we see this unfolding in real time, which means that for those people that worry about quote the quagmire you know argument or forever war argument, well, the Israelis already own the skies over all of Iran. This is this is this is a one side and fight at this point. Now, that doesn't mitigate the danger, the dangers to our troops in the region. That doesn't mitigate, you know, the the other dangers associated with the ballistic missiles that they have, both short range and long range, and the letality of all of that. But what is it going to be like six months from now, a year from now if they have the ten thousand weapons that the Prime Minister's talking about and maybe nuclear capability. Now there's uh anyway for Ambassador Nathan Sales is with us. He served in the first Trump administration as Ambassador at large but counter terrorism acting under Secretary State. Is there anything I'm saying here that you disagree with?
Speaker 3: God, it sounds like you're angling for an apployment at the State's Department. I'd love to have what you just said reflected among America's diplomatic corps. I think you're spot on. I Ran as a threat not just to Israel, not even just to the region. They're a threat to the United States and that has to be the guiding star of US policy. Over the next couple of weeks, we're starting to see some of Israel's on again, off again friends in the West starting to waiver. There's some chatter as the G seven summit up in Canada kicks off today that the G seven might call for de escalation, and President Trump rightly has said not signing that, and good because our policy should be help Israel do what it needs to do to finish the job with a minimum of henpecking and ankle biting from other countries in the West. It's always been important for Israel to be able to neutralize the threat that Iran poses, but especially so now you've got to finish the job because imagine how motivated Iran will be after this war ends to get a nuclear weapon, because that's going to be their insurance policy. So you can't leave any element of the nuclear program behind because the Iranians are going to take that seed and then grow it into a huge tree if given the opportunity. So, whether it's through military force or whether it's through tough diplomacy, this war needs to end with Iran completely disarmed.
Speaker 1: Well, and look, it's an existential threat not only to the region but to the world. And this you know, a lot of people seem to have forgotten. But if you go back to April of twenty five this year, you know it's a little ironic President Trump is you know, you know, there was one report that he pulled the plug on Iran's Supreme leader to take cam out. I'm not sure if I actually believe everything I read, but putting that aside, considering if you go back, you know, according to the Persian language article published by one of their local papers, Trump is out of line any day now and revenge for the bloody martyr Solamani, A few bullets are going to be fired into that empty skull of his and he'll be drinking from the chalice of a cursed death. And so I'm not sure if I believe the report that he vetoed a plan to assassinate Iran Supreme Supreme Leader. Israeli airstrikes did target one of Iran's largest oil refineries. I think that was a message that we can take out your entire ability to make money. Also, not just your nuclear sites, not your missile battery systems, which they've gotten about a third of here. Still is a threat to the region, and that includes American troops in the region. I don't want people to think that this is, you know, a cake walk, because it's not. But it's a matter of be to act now or do you risk you know, they what we as a world might be facing later and I'm not willing to take that risk for our children and grandchildren.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right, Sean. For the past twenty plus years, Israel has lived with a sort of damocles hanging over it, and not just Israel, but the Saudis, the Bahraini's, the Amoradis, others in the Gulf, and ultimately the United States. And that sort of damoicles is the risk that Iran will develop a nuclear weapon that it will use to hold the entire region hostage. You know, they keep channing death to America. They've been channing that since the revolution back in nineteen seventy nine. We don't want to find out if it's just rhetoric. We have to assume that they mean it when they say it. And from that realization follows a really important point. They can never have the world's most dangerous regime, can never have the world's most dangerous weapon, and that's the only reason they could have. The nuclear enrichment program.
Speaker 5: They've enriched so far up to sixty percent purity. Nobody who has a peaceful nuclear power program needs that kind of concentration of the uranium. The only reason you could have that is because you want to preserve a pathway to a bomb. And so when the moments sit down at the negotiating table and say, well, we just want a peaceful program for power purposes.
Speaker 1: Or they were offered that in negotiations, I know that for a fact they were offered they could have the enriched rods for a peaceful power nuclear program, which is it's nowhere near sixty percent. But when they're enriching the uranium and they don't have anywhere anyplace anytime, American inspectors, we know that they've always been further along in their program than is publicly known, and we see what we see, how they terrorize the entire region. You know, what's surprising to me is like I'm like, you know, but break this down to a very simple equation. How many missiles would have to be fired into an American town or city by a foreign entity before you'd want America to react? You know, how many how many times does a neighbor have to punch you in the face and break your windows and attack your house before you're gonna want to You're gonna want to retaliate. And it's really that simple. Does does Sean Hannity want to forever war? Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 1: I want this specific threat, with this evil regime that has shown a willingness to attack innocent men, women, and children repeatedly and fun proxy wars ended. And I want that threat removed for the safety of our children and grandchildren one hundred percent. Don't apologize at all, A stand by it. I think the President has been right the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know how much risk would the United States be willing to accept? And I think the answer is not nearly as much as Israel has already had to accept. And this is an important point for your audience to understand. This isn't just Israel versus Iran. This is the civilized world against Iran, because Iran really is a threat to all of us. You know, a lot of people remember that the Iranians killed six hundred or more American soldiers on the ground in Iraq. They've also been plotting assassinations right here on American soil. They're trying to kill President Trump. Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, and others. They tried to blow up an Italian restaurant in Georgetown a number of years ago to kill the Saudi ambassador and imagine the collateral damage that would have involved. So now imagine that regime with a nuclear weapon, and you have to see why President Trump is so firmly and resolutely behind Israel's efforts to disarm this regime. We can't afford that risk any more than Israel can.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. All right, quick break, welcome back more with Ambassador Nathan He served in the first Trump administration as Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting under Secretary of State. We'll get to your calls also on the other side of eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We continue now. Ambassador Nathan Sales with US served in the first Trump administration as an Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism, acting under Secretary of State. At this point, it seems that there is one reactor left and that the Israelis have two options, either to use an American bunker buster bombs because it's buried. My understanding is miles underground, or a tactical nuke. I would prefer the bunker busters, but that's going to be, you know, between the President and Israel, and they're going to ultimately make that decision. But I don't think it can remain at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the Ford Dole plant, and it's the hardest target that the Iranians have. It's buried under about a half mile of mountain and it's really really difficult to get it unless you have a bunker buster bomb, which the United States has and which we have a platform for delivering it, namely the B two. So I think there's probably some very serious conversations going on right now about whether the United States will provide those capabilities to Israel or whether the United States will join the fight ourselves. I don't know where the President is on this, but this is a question that bears watching very closely, because we can't afford to eliminate a couple of nuclear sites here and there but leave Ford all intact. If Ford ou survives, the Iranian regimes and nuclear program survives, and that's a loss for Israel and a loss for US.
Speaker 1: I think that's well said, and I don't think that's a risk. If you've come this far and we're at the end of the process and you own the skies. They've not been able to build back their missile defense system.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The only risk we now have, and it is a real risk. Man, anytime you're involved in any military effort, I don't want to mitigate that risk. I don't want people to put their guard down. There is a risk and a risk to American lives. They've already killed many Americans in the past, and they do chant death to Israel, death to America, and they've threatened to hit the continental US with missiles also. But it's either you deal with it now when they're weakened and finish the job, or you run the risk that they would empower themselves and build up their military might even further.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the lesson the Iranians are going to take from this war is we're a lot weaker than we thought we were. Israel has the ability to hurt us a lot more than we thought they did, So how do we protect ourselves from that? What I think and what I fear is the lesson they're going to draw is we need a nuclear bomb now more than ever, And so if you give give the regime that ability without destroying their program completely. My fears they are going to race harder than ever.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you being with us. Thank you, Ambassador Nathan Sales eight hundred and ninety four one number. If you want to be a part of the program and you're listening to the best of the Sean Hannity Show, we'll have more of your favorite guest topics and memorable moments. That's all coming up on Hannity Show, Draining the swamp on a corrupt politician at a time.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: In a minute, we're going to head to the groundwork of bird's eye view of what's been happening to Tel Aviv. Amazing to watch the majority of Democrats are citing with the radical, virulent squad as represented by Congresswoman Omar. Listen to her comments.
Speaker 6: To be coming out of our country. I mean, I grew up in a dictatorship and I don't even remember ever witnessing anything like that. To have a democracy a peakan of hope for the world to now be turned into one of the you know, one of the worst countries where the military are in our streets without any regard for people's constitutional rights, while our president is spending millions of dollars prompting himself up like a failed dictator with a military parade. It is really shocking and it should be a wake up call for all Americans to say, this is not the country we were born in. This is not the country we believe in. This is not the country our founding fathers imagined, and this is not the country that is supported by our constitution, our ideals, our values, and we should all collectively be out in the streets rejecting what is taking place this week.
Speaker 1: That is Congresswoman Omar, that is the virulent anti Semitic wing of the Democratic Party. They and those that are not a part of it, Their silence has been deafening. The only voice that has been outspoken in support of Israel has been Pennsylvania Senator Democrat John Fetterman. Here's what he has said.
Speaker 5: Now, you say, show no mercy and if you have to take the supreme leader out, do it.
Speaker 3: Explain your position now, sir?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah. I think they should have targeted him absolutely, gone taking them out. I think the way Israel operates, they just take out the leadership, just like they did with Hesbela, and they've already done that with the Iranian leadership, just took them out, even laying in their beds. And they didn't take down the whole building. They actually targeted where they lay in bed. And now they eliminated the military ones and the nuclear ones. That's magnificent and the precision which they've done that, And I don't know why they would have lifted the leader out all right.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is Roy Katz. He is a journalist, TV and radio host in Israel. He's then in Tel Aviv as they have been witnessing and living through an onslaught of Iranian ballistic missiles. We became friendly with Roy when we were in Israel. A couple of times we broadcast from FM one O two out of Tel Aviv. And more importantly, they actually facilitated my ability from the United States to host a separate radio show, separate and apart from this one, just for the people in Israel. And Roy has been on the ground from day one, and he has been pointing out the Iranian stock exchange has been suspended in Israel. On the other hand, the stock exchange continues to operate, and the profound differences between the Israeli economy and that of the Iranian economy. The most amazing thing with Israel controlling the skies over the entire land mass of Iran. Anyway, Roy, great to have you back. I wish under out of circumstances. Our prayers are with you and the people of Israel. But this is a fight that has been a long time coming. I've been asking people on this radio show, how many missiles would it take fired into the United States at any small town or big city by an enemy and outside adversary before you would expect your military to fiercely defend your country and win that conflict and win that war. Now, since the times I've been through Israel, there've been hundreds of thousands of missiles that have been fired into Israel. And of course what happened on October seven, So this has been a long time coming. They have been fomenting terror hamas Saysbalah, Islamic jihad, the Huti rebels. Then you have the Syria militia, the Iraqi militia, and now firing ballistic missiles for the third time themselves. How are things on the ground.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, thank you, Sean. It is great to talk with you again. I appreciate you giving me this platform to share the reality of what's happening in Tel Aviv and across Israel. You know, Israeli families are becoming just experts in sprinting to underground shelters in their pajamas. It's evening here in Tel Aviv. This is really our new normal. For the last couple of days. Israeli kids are you know, they're learning to count sirens. They mean ninety seconds to shelter. Now, no child should have that kind of mass homeworks. And you know, civilians killed by ballistic missiles in their own neighborhoods. And this is what happens when a terrorist regime targets civilian areas, you know, instead of military sites. And that's a regime that openly calls for wiping Israel off the mat while building nuclear weapons, and that isn't seeking peace. They are preparing genocide for us. And it's yeah, it's quite scary, I must admit.
Speaker 1: Well, the people of Israel are resilient, thank god. I mean, unfortunately, Israel has had to build out a bunker system that has prevented a far greater loss of life. The Israelis now have taken out two of the three big nuclear sites inside of Iran. Now there is a debate whether or not whether or not there'll be a joint operation between the United States and Israel, and the US would provide the bunker buster bombs and probably the B fifty twos to take that last facility out. The President has been steadfast, he has been unambiguous. He has been clear. Uh that is that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, and uh so I at the at the end of this process, at a minimum, the Iranians won't have a nuclear weapon. Now at that point, you know, probably the United State's role will be defending their troops in the region, their interest in the region, helping Israel defend against any missile attacks, which we've been doing and will continue to do. But then the Israelis are going to have to make a choice. They could wipe out their entire electric gas electric grid that's separated apart from their refineries. No electric power and no source of income, would absolutely devastate the regime.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts now, Sean, I heard your monologue the other day saying Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon, period, and that's the end of the sentence. Now, the US has the bunker busting bombs that can reach Iran's deep underground nuclear facilities and will need American firepower to finish this job. I think, and I want to say one more thing, I think America's choice is quite simple, because helping Israel destroy Iran's nuclear over now or facing a nuclear armed Iran threatening threatening American cities later.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Every day America waits to join this fight is another day. I think Iran is getting closer to putting nuclear warheads on missile aimed at New York City. Now. I know there is a big argument in the States. I know there is a big argument even in them.
Speaker 1: It's really, it's really not that big. The poll came out today by two of our favorite posters. They nailed the twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four election, and it was overwhelming and it was incontrovertible that the question was, what is your opinion of President Trump's position that Iran must be prevented from developing a nuclear weapon by any means necessary. Seventy four percent to twenty three percent favored the President taking that side out. The president clearly by warning Tehran and the citizens that Teyran to get out, I think is sending a clear message a lot like Israel. They care, We care about human life, unlike the Iranians. But it seems imminent to me.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to hear it. I mean, what we see on media is an argument between you know, both parties in the States and within the GOP. But I'm happy to hear your answer. Now, when we're talking politics, I want to mention one more thing. You know, when I see Israel's harshest opposition leaders stand with the government on this war, you know that the threat is real. You know, politics stops at survival, and our opposition parties fight the government, fight Nataniel on everything, but except when it comes to preventing a second Holocaust. Now, left wing politicians who spent years criticizing Prime Minister Nathania are now saying we support this operation. And that tells you, and that tells the audience everything about Iran the danger. Because opposition leaders are in Israel are telling their supporters we rezum fighting Nathaniel after we finish fighting Iran's nuclear program. And that tells a lot, because you know, in a democracy where politicians argue about everything we see here in Israel. Almost unanimous support for this operation, and that speaks louder I think than any intelligence briefing.
Speaker 1: All right, quick freak, We'll come back more with Roy Katz. He's a friend of ours, journalist, TV radio host. We continue now. Roy Katz is a friend of the program. He's a journalist, TV radio host. He's in Tel Aviv. We continue with Roy Katz. Now, what is it like when the sirens are going off and people are rushing down into underground bunkers and you see the incredible success. The IDEF says they're about ninety five percent successful and preventing these ballistic missiles that are more powerful than ever, which I think needs to be pointed out that they have been building up. I call it their Plan B, which is to try and overwhelm the iron dome that Israel has used so successfully over the years. But yet five percent of those missiles are hitting some targets. The death toll is much much lower than it would otherwise be had Israel not been always preparing for this inevitable moment, knowing the hostilities that surround it. But many, many lives have been saved because the Israelis have rightly prepared for what was obviously becoming an inevitable conflict. On top of the fact that I think it's one of the most incredible military operations, going back to the Pager incident, going back to taking out the top leaders of Hamas and Hzbalah and Azralla, and then getting deep inside penetrating within the territories of Iran with the massade and having you know, these these drones take out the scientists and military leaders and other sites. I mean, it has been spectacular to watch. I would argue Roy that this is going to be studied for the next two hundred years.
Speaker 4: Oh, I totally agree with that. And we started at a very low point. You know, on October seventh, they're encouraged by Hamad. You know, they slaughter us in beds, raped women and kill children. A year and nine months later, we control the air over Tehran. It's significant. It's significant. I want to share with you. You know, when the sirens goes off here two or three times at night, I admit it's scary. You know. I grabbed my kid, I grabbed my wife. We have ninety minutes to go into the bomb shelter. I'm not going to lie to you, Sean. It is it is scary, but we know, we know that we are not fighting for territory, we are not fighting for resources. We are fighting against a regime that has made our destruction their religious mission. And you know, the choice for us is quite it's quite simple. You know, stop the nuclear weapons program now or explain to future generations, not only in Israel, not only in Israel, why we let this genocidal terrorists get the A bomb.
Speaker 1: Well, they can't and they won't and you know, the world will You know, in the eighties, when Israel took out the Iraqi sites, there was worldwide condemnation. They did you did the world the favor when they took out Syrian sights that got very little fanfare, and they flew the low their radar detection systems. It was an incredible military operation. What is going on here is a necessity. And the difference now is there's an American president that has the moral clarity to understand that Iran can never have nuclear weapons and they won't have nuclear weapons and that will prevent the possibility of a modern day holocaust. Is that that is as simple, basic, fundamental common sense as you can ever expect. Roy, are prayers with you. Our prayers are with the people of Israel, the Prime Minister, and godspeed in your mission. This is going to be the world will be a safer place as a result of all of this. And although no mission is without risk, and we pray for everyone's safety.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me, Sean, Thank you and hope to see you soon in the back here in Tel Aviv. I appreciate well.
Speaker 1: I want to go to Tel Aviv because they have the best view of the Mediterranean and they also have some of the best food, so that's where I like to eat.
Speaker 4: We miss you, Shan, please come back. Thank you so my friend.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Roy Katz, journalist, TV radio host from Tel Aviv. This is the reality that they live every day. We'll get to your calls when we come back. Our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program, Hey, there's still a lot more ahead on the Best of the Sean Hannity Show. Stay tuned for more right afternoons on this station.