Speaker 1: What I tell you, Lord, I told you Lord, he was gonna be ony let me damn man, fuck man, you thought you was gonna be going to New York.
Speaker 2: So for some games I was fitting. H. I hit Dominican. I want to hit Dominican. Parade didn't go up. You know what I'm saying. I couldn't even get to that ship. Now listen, man, Damn Yeah, I told you, dog, I told you they just better than them. Who Indiana, He's just deeper. Yeah, so definitely fucking Craig. All the niggas hit him right now. Now I'm now a thor and giving you a dub. Everybody doing it. Everybody doing it.
Speaker 1: But it's hard, That's what I'm saying. It's hard to scout them because like Halliburn, You ain't you out there trying to say, okay, if Halliburn the best player, but he he a past first, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, we're saying, I know, the reddic on him or the narrative on him, man, like he ain't no superstar. He doing superstar type shit. Bro motherfucker thirty thirty two, ten and fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: Looking like the modern day Magic.
Speaker 2: M looking like Man, I'm you know, every year, every year, somebody's year, every year. Somebody listen, we can go we can go through history, and every history's always one player to get a nice run. Man, this is un he on this road right now. And guess what if it ain't New York and Minnesota. I don't want to see Okay see play New York, and I don't want to see the Pacers play Minnesota. I want to see Okay see in the Pacers. That's a better matchup, bro, It's depth on death. You remember when I was talking about the Killer Bees and all that shit. Man, the Pacers like the East Coast version of that ship.
Speaker 1: They like Nie Smith looked like I mean them hard, looking like lou dorg No, like taking a fool.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for this. Boy. It's gonna be man, it's gonna be like three to four. There's gonna be so much defense. Please, man, a final listen, let's get into this sit man. Certified, certified, certain, certified, certain. It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching them the games like I'm watching again. You're outside, We're alive, fluid. That's when you stop the production. That we go back that we want right, ticket, the truth man got cousin in the house and they thought it was a problem. Boy see couz Hill Boy, Hey boy, Peter, Hey, Peter, don't bring a cousin out here the problem. What don't worry about it because I'll be up here in a minute, because oh ship, I'm out hey. So ticket to your point.
Speaker 3: If the finals are the Pacers, and okay, see, those teams are built off the back of to Paul George trades.
Speaker 2: To get there, Damn bonus, it's the bonus.
Speaker 3: And a Ladipo was traded for Paul George. Then they traded the bonus to get Hall of Burton and s g A was traded for Paul George, and they got the draft picks.
Speaker 2: They drafted J.
Speaker 3: Dubb out of these they got from the Clippers. So these two teams that finals could be birth from Paul George trades.
Speaker 2: Damn the lows PG Damn. That's rare. Ship, That's that's gotta be one on one right.
Speaker 3: I can't think of a time player helping two teams on each conference to get to the finals.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. P He's definitely probably heard.
Speaker 3: Online, But but what are your thoughts are just like a player like that, you know, helping build kind of two teams. And look where we're at, two small market teams are now in the championship.
Speaker 2: It's kind of inventing to go. You know what, Well it's not over yet. Yeah, well they both be won, so you know we expected and let's be honest, peak hardest hardest game closed out? Close the motherfuck out because you still want to fight and still want to Yeah, man, we like lay down. Man, y'all it's done.
Speaker 3: No, what was your hardest closed out game?
Speaker 2: He all, Okay, I can't remember one.
Speaker 1: I remember one that was pretty touch with because I remember we wasn't getting no call Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 2: At Detroit Detroit, we.
Speaker 1: Was down ten. Remember we was down ten in the fourth. I think baby ten to go. In the second half, it was something like that. It was down double figures. He wasn't getting no.
Speaker 2: Gonta get baby. I was damn Okay, yeah we got something that, don't even worry about it, baby go for thirteen and the fourth. I remember that, Oh no, no, this is at Detroit. No that Detroit.
Speaker 1: They didn't play this game. No, he didn't play this game when we played. He didn't play this game. Yeah, this was out here. We won at Detroit. When we went to the finals that game.
Speaker 2: Game six, baby had thirteen and the four.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't have thirteen.
Speaker 2: He played three. He played three games.
Speaker 1: No, not in this game.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no huge regular seas.
Speaker 1: No, this is this is this is not He didn't play that game. Man, he didn't play that game.
Speaker 2: I remember Game six being a very hard game. We didn't get no cars in the fourth quarter. We just started bing bing bing bing. Wasn't nobody fucking up nothing. I'm talking about. Picks was being set caught the man, y'all. It was picking up and then slowly but surely because we looked at Detroit like they had some armor. We looked at them like, oh no, how we felt that you Oh they let go the road. Oh go ahead, get him out of here, right. I just remember, like I was.
Speaker 1: I was so frustrated because the rest was but I knew they wasn't gonna give I was holding this one. I just, you know, I mentally prepared myself for no calls, They're gonna fight.
Speaker 3: Your memory serves you corrected with babies. So it was a regular season game. Regular he was six for six at sixteen.
Speaker 2: Points in the game. You guys ended up winning the game by seven. I know Maxal was in there, motherfucker going crazy to to We had to let you know, the leon Poles and the babies out boy, we let them young pups out boys slowed that Mac Steal trained down. You feel me? Gamee six? You started the fourth quarter down six? Yeah, I remember that. That was like, yeah down, Will's down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We used to do that though, we used to. We used to. I remember it's down. I was like that. It was hard. That gets hard, Pete. Come on, Nigga might go by, man, what the hell? Third quarter we'd be out there bitching at you. Man where you are, like, nigga do yah? Fuck you mean? Oh man, that's what we had hired. Let's get it right, everybody get it mold. You guys scored most of the points in the fourth quarter. No sh listen. You know what's crazy. What's funny is that everything went through P and then P consolidated to Ray and then he consolidated to me. And then when Rondo got it to like run it, Pe didn't have to do noneing that. Rondo was just like, Okay, I been up here. Let me go over here and get rayed. Okay, let meg okay, come on like he was. He consolidated us perfectly because he knew how to run it, you know what I'm saying. But P had been you know, the vocal point for so long. He just knew to go get it. You know what I'm saying. So Doc, well, we ain't had no continuity. Doctors ran through that, you know what I'm saying. But get back to this hard hardest game is to close out and especially rod especially the road. You know what rarity I've been saying, Man, is it me or a team play? Our teams playing better on the road in the Eastern Conference. New York looks like they played better on the road.
Speaker 1: Remember when I told you last week when we was here, I said, New York the Garden is like a home game for the other team.
Speaker 2: I say, That's what it felt like for me, for you, for me. Did you see Indiana's crowd? I didn't see one, Nick, I see, I didn't see no blueing orange and none of that gold.
Speaker 1: What That's what I'm saying that Listen, that's a real that's a real me.
Speaker 2: And P said is off camera when we was walking to the parking lot. It was it was kind of dope because he's He was like, no, and I mean New York. You know, I feel like I'm home. He's coach. You know, it feels like TD Bank because every night in TD Bank, it's like it's like a moment, right, a massive square, got it's got everything getting right. So I understood that when you go to Indiana.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's different. That's a role game, a real role Gag him.
Speaker 2: You don't even want to go there, but yeah you might get it. Like Pipo, your suck your doing it sucks your mother. They they they that's what I meant. That's what he meant by they make you feel like you're on the road. Yeah, it's super uncomfortable. You go to a restaurant, the waitress, the waiter, they man bro like.
Speaker 1: New York Knicks. They have a great fan base. But it just feel like you're performing and they appreciate the other team, like Indiana don't appreciate the other team.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, but you know what I say that they say that with they do that with taste. They don't do that with everybody. Not everybody. And in Boston they do that. I've been in there with Cold Goddamn or I've seen the game with Cold.
Speaker 1: Called the only one always in there.
Speaker 2: Shit, man, I seen bron bron came in there. Man, they're cheer for Bron like a mother fucking like what them. I looked up they was like yeah they yeah, Colby bron Onto. Maybe you know what I'm saying. I seen get that kind of love Philly. The same way they cheered for your ass in Philly, they fuck with you. That's what I'm saying. Some play now everybody's getting that, That's what I'm saying. But them big cities, you go in and you get the you get the home crowd cheering for you or when you get announced, and that's respect, that's love, you know what I'm saying. But I understand that Indiana, they ain't cheering for your ass. Fuck you boom Pacers for real? Okay, the same way. Yeah, no, that's on the road. You on the road there, Okay. See he's nice. Man, it's the country. Look to everybody's nice for each other. You know what I'm saying. You know, good cook food, it give you it like a like you down south. I feel like, you know what I'm saying, Like Grandma Gritch, you know what I'm saying, you can get your good breakfast down their mother for Okay, So here gonna put some weight over your motherfucking man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, See, is the typical Midwest crowd. Like every crowd in the Midwest is like that. I'm talking about every sport that ship country too, though. You know what I'm saying, it's kind of like it's kind of because like think about it, when you look at when you look at that, when you look at like the Kansas City Chiefs in the Midwest, the Kansas Jayhawks, Oklahoma City Thunder, they crowds in the Midwest like.
Speaker 2: That Louisville crowd.
Speaker 1: You mean all that Kentucky are on. It's like real fans, like you know, they don't got nothing else to do, right, They look forward to they look forward. That's like like church, you know.
Speaker 3: They just a major pro sports team outside.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All the Knicks fans, like the Cowboys fans, they listen. It's got to be the most emo. I thought the Cowboys was an emotional fan base no, I don't know, man. I was so hurt when they when the this got beat and they sell the people coming out the garden. Man, it was like you remember when Snoopy was going for Charlie Brown and the banded New you know, the little when the credible Hope would go back to David Banner. He had to walk with the ship pants on this city and they would give him that and he had the hitch hike, just the seventy five only only his hitch hike back when he remember that right right when he went to the Hope he went back to David band that little music they playing over there. Man, I was like, man, look at New York. It's all fucked up. Man, it's closed day eleven. Look at this man, Nicks fucked it up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: The ANBA they like, we all know that, you know.
Speaker 1: They delusional, the most delusional fans. I mean, he beat the boss of subjects and they looked like it was a parade out there. Dogs they climbing up the streetlight the like come on.
Speaker 2: Man, I heard a Knicks, I heard a Nick fan say it perfectly for me. He held this camera and in the background it was going crazy, right, he said for everybody watching this. I want to say, as you're watching this and yeah, I know, yeah, we just beat the Celtics and yeah we're going to the Eastern Conference Finals. I know it's not it's not the fighters, but this ain't for you. This is for all of New York who's been going He said, this is for us, so fuck off. Well, you know he said that. I was like, you know what, I can honor that.
Speaker 1: Because their pain, their pain has been going on longer than the Cowboys too. That's that's like, you know, the Cowboys they going through a thirty year drought, but think about what the Knicks is going through a fifty something year Damn the Knicks.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna have fifty seventy three or seventy four year fifty two yeah, fifty two year drought.
Speaker 1: And they ain't been to the finals since. Like my rookie and my rookie, yere rookie, my rookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's twenty so you on a twenty man, they're knocking on the door.
Speaker 1: I actually think that this was the knock on the door. This is the first year they knocked on the door in twenty five years.
Speaker 2: You think you think they got enough to get back.
Speaker 1: The door is certainly open in the Eastern Conference, especially if Jason Tatum is going to be out for the years.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what the Celtish situation is gonna look like. And you don't know where Zion is going, and you don't know what KD is going. Those two are the pivotal movements of the summer, and then teams go and then Giannis Yannis it might be Janni's KD, it might be Yanni's Zion KD because I think the Pelicans come off Zion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depends like it depends on where they go, because they're gonna have an impact if they go to the Eastern Conference. You know, KD.
Speaker 2: They don't have an impact wherever they go. Don't matter where they go.
Speaker 1: I mean, it depends on what team though.
Speaker 2: If Zion, if any of them three players go anywhere, they are impacting a day one. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gonna have impact, but it doesn't make them a contender, you know what I'm saying, Like if Zion go to Charlotte, they're in a contender, No, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, But they are better of course they are playoff team. You're talking about two K. I'm talking about real life on two K in the East, in the East, the East, Zion LaMelo, Big Whims in the East. Young's Michigan State. What's my left left bridges? Yeah yeah, yeah, they can be uh, they can be the Orlando Okay, Miami they gonna beat they be Miami with that team.
Speaker 1: They compete with Miami. Yeah, I mean he should be Miami. Yeah. So, but they could be a playing team if not a playoff.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. At some point, you gotta do what we're talking about. You gotta get you some star players and you start the recipe right there. For the recipe is from ok See and what Boston did and what uh Indiana's doing. You gotta have death now, Pete, ain't no more three. We gotta have three, none of them. We all have nine for real. We gotta have this the new script right here, Pete.
Speaker 3: So the super team Big three thing you think is kind of done and now it's hey, let's get a deep that that can play.
Speaker 2: Think about the Warriors. You remember when the Warriors had s Dot they had like remember how the four guys come off the bitch they had. Oh man, I'm gonna blank on a big fellow name all the bigs they used to have come in.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about how the Warriors used to start this little loane thing where they had like a solid nine. That's what Oka see, and that's what the Pacers look like to me. They have a solid nine ten and they can really put a whole five in there and give your whole start. I don't think none of the Pacers play over thirty four minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the way, that's the way the league is going because of the collective Bargain agreement because you can't pay three max contracts the way the max contract can. But it doesn't help the windows down, yo, yo yo. So if you got two guys that you say, all right, I got a Max guy, and and then what.
Speaker 2: You do, like four guys, it's like ha ha ha ha yeah, and then y'all right yeah right.
Speaker 1: But damn, you're gonna have guys coming off the bench, I don't know. You gotta get some guys that's really good and they can and they rookie deal too though. You gotta get some bargains to happen that's development. You gotta you gotta find like, you gotta get some bargains the only way. Like think about the Indiana bench they like, but Thuran is still on his rookie deal.
Speaker 2: They're all developers. Yeah, they all been developed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they still like right right, they all being developed, like they didn't.
Speaker 2: Make this move. Listen, and then think about Home Alone. He had discount a discount. So I'm trying to so what I'm saying, But they've all been in the development system, That's what I'm trying to say. Home Alone been there. They listen, They've all been there to be able to make these type of jumps, and they stayed with them. They stayed, of course, and they didn't make this jump till they traded for Ska. Nee Smith was on Boston, he was. But I'm saying all of them when they got here, when they first put this, any other pating teams say okay, yeah, when they got Siaka, it took another jump. It took another jump. Look out, look at his presence. Man, shit, you listen. You know what I'm amazed at, man, how they just letting the one on one go on bridal. I don't believe that if you want to start, We're gonna start. Paul Pierce, guess what. We gotta run a double man. Listen, let me say something y'all. I know were going in and out of this whole conversation. Sorry, editors, deal with it. You know what I'm saying that lou Dort looked like the new Joe Dumars out here, boy lou Dort and listen, man, I love and this is the first time I seen him with I don't think he can get by this big motherfuck this nigga to looke for Arigno of the NBA. Lou Dort is the new Joe Dumars nigga. I swear to God, I'm watching it get by him and he Lord, he can't turn the corner of that big motherfucker. Man, he don't go for nothing. I know all the picks, man, get over that motherfucker. But you got to watch the part.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch when they when they off the ball, off the balls.
Speaker 2: You know what he was doing. And he two hand checked that motherfucker like they was on some wide receiver ship. What he did, man, Lord, he Lord. They're trying to They're trying to, They're trying to bully the Wolves starting with the start.
Speaker 3: You guys that made All Defense, and j Dubb made second team and Lou Dork made first team. And if Caruso plays and sixty five, you gotta think he was probably.
Speaker 1: In the and that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so with Wiggins, kso Wallace Wallace, while Wallace he picks up fooll Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, yeah, oh yeah, he comes Caso, Yeah, and he'll switch with Carusso you cannot post Caruso, man, Listen like Carrisso listen, let me say this to many, some of the best defense I've.
Speaker 2: Seen from a team. He should be on the All defensive team. He missed in the games. Listen, they need to do another round when you get to the playoffs, bro, because listen, gods have stepped their games up. Bro, straight up, Bro. We need like a whole new list. Okay, that was the regular season. Everybody made their team. Okay, Okay, we're talking about the playoffs. Who made first team? Such it needs to do that because because man, listen, it's some guys that they ain't even considered in the regular season. They got to the playoffs and they knew money man. Lou Dort out here looking like the stopper and he got confidence and everybody around him. Bro Shane ain't got that kind of duress, and he got he got Jamie dames on. I call him THEO.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm saying, you gotta make adjust, miss dog like, that's the only thing you gotta make it. I don't like when Lou Door out top. I don't like you trying to get to the basket that far away. So like you got to get him a position to where he catched the ball closer to what you can tell you what you talking about a man like like, I don't like him and Lou Door one on one at the top. No, and even if he gets by low door, they got pockets and elbows right little nothing else that they're sitting right there. So you got to maneuver him in the other positions to where he can catch the ball on the move and go want or some dribbles and get.
Speaker 2: To the right. You want him on some catch and shoot ship like moving without the ball. So you know why I say this, I'm agreeing with you because now he can actually he could take the first one right, come on, pup fake they gonna go. Now he got driving kicks, right, about right right, right, right right. I used to do right like you come off that ship like yahya was killer? That was that's like a catch and shoot too though, Yeah you got you a girl.
Speaker 1: And then if I don't catch that, I can come for the or f you know what I'm saying, Like five six players on that sh right, they ain't doing none of that of that ship.
Speaker 2: Man. That's another thing you got to take into account man, like the mental fatigue and what's the accountability of what this game ass is from you, not just mently but physically, like it really takes it humillily. It can you like you can't come back.
Speaker 1: Man, they can ruin your household.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, the playoffs, the playoffs really can. Now, the Playoffs is dark. People, this all the time. And if you ever had had a player that's in the playoffs, as his family asked his family, I don't care who you ask. Anybody in the playoffs will tell you that the playoffs is dark, and the athlete goes into another world and he is as he is dark if you care. Oh no, no, I'm talking about who out fucking around.
Speaker 1: About wanting to win it.
Speaker 2: It get they get lonely, It get dark, fucking dark. You won't ever hear nothing like that. But that's real because you're sitting in there, you're watching film. You get tired of watching the film, you're not seeing what he not did. Then we come shoot around, we watch the film again. I know pe mamb not seeing this thousand the time. We know what we're doing. Let's get it like he wanted to change our attitude. That's it. We just we know what to do and see it. We know what to do sometimes know what to do. What the fuck we gotta watch this to keep watching it, seeing it and you having to convert that over to the court and you always, you know, transferable.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to Knicks Pacers. I want to ask you, guys, what do you feel like is the biggest factor in why the Knicks are down three to one?
Speaker 2: Is it fouls? Is it depth? Is it exhaustion?
Speaker 3: What do you feel like the biggest factor?
Speaker 1: I think the biggest factor in the Knicks Pacers series is they lacked depth once one two when the Pacers play with pace, And the thing about the pacers, how do you scout them? So when I'm scouting the Knicks, I'm like, all right, what's the main focus. And I know these other guys can do, but our main focus is Cat.
Speaker 2: McBride coming in. That's it. That's it, Brooklyn Bridges.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Bridges, like, are you really going into the game saying, dude, I gotta stop haller Burton because I don't like because they can beat you with Halliburton giving you fifteen for me fourteen, Like you don't know if it's gonna be Nie Smith one night, nim Harkam, Turner mathorin man at home alone. He coming there and be some key baskets. He be coming in there like solid ainmy, he's solid.
Speaker 2: He should get a nice little deal.
Speaker 1: Man for one of the best backups. Like he don't make no mistakes, he don't turn it over. So he played, he run the offense. He takes pressure off haller Burton when he don't want to bring it up every time because they play together. I mean he can knock down shots and.
Speaker 2: You know what I love, He'll pull up on your ass all that video as you think it ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: He played tough defense.
Speaker 2: What's good picking up?
Speaker 1: They signing all the way through and then now the other he ain't coming in there with with the with the mustache.
Speaker 2: He coming there.
Speaker 1: There be a solid picking up for.
Speaker 2: A cord thick ass Dirk Diggler mustard. I'm more about eleven.
Speaker 1: They got the eighties mustard.
Speaker 2: He hit that three jump right. It ain't sweet, nah, right, it ain't sweet. Man.
Speaker 1: They just got a bunch of solid cats that you can't that can give you a solid fifteen and on a good night, give you a dove and holler. Burton is instilling confidence in them because think about when you constantly touching the ball. See, the thing is the difference between pressing and him is you might go three or four trips and not stand in the corner and not touching.
Speaker 2: He throwing it ahead, and you know that ball gave you energy. So when you grabbing and at least you getting the feel for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I tested it there. Oh, I get to swing it like they feel good in the offense.
Speaker 2: That's heart run down there, staying in that corner. Something about the time he get a shot, he cold, he ain't gonna rhythm. Went to the board and got it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He making sure everybody got rhythm because they make the right played that make the extra pass every time. And it's fluid. It's tough to guard, it's tough to scout.
Speaker 2: Biggest thing I'll see with Indiana is their role players are playing at another level. They're playing at another level of confidence. And the second and third, the second and third efforts is what I'm watching. Neie Smith got hit by Pitt, came over a double pick, got hit by both picks and was running like like not record like.
Speaker 4: Getting back like just getting back on de I mean he fucked his ankle up, winning the back whatever they did to him, came back like, bro bro What I'll tell you about confidence, p Brody, They are a confident unit.
Speaker 2: It ain't no intangibles, ain't nobody. Don't give a fuck about nothing other than the doug.
Speaker 3: Six guys and double figures, you know, and the teacher McConnell's nine points and then Toppings eight points a game.
Speaker 2: But the thing we forget about Indiana and why they they can win it.
Speaker 1: Think about this. We had we pegged Celtics versus Cleveland. Right, look at how they did Cleveland though, I mean it was a masterclass. I did not see that coming. But they beat them in five right one, They four one. Cleveland the number one team in the East. Cleveland had three occasions during the season where they had like a ten plus game winning streak. Like Cleveland was not ever supposed to lose in five to nobody.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have if you said that. And you're like, man, they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be get nine to five, Like Cleveland is a team you gotta put out seven based on their regular season. That's on, Yeah, pay six or seven. You four to one then so we we we overlooked that. So we got to go back and say, hold on, they dissected them at the basics.
Speaker 2: At the Pacers. In no case, you go to the finals like the god matchup.
Speaker 1: Man, I love the matchup. He told just period because you got two different type guards. You got one guard who just a major just a major score, and the other dude he's just stripping.
Speaker 2: He's yes, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He just like yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: His distribution company is Pro Lift and he's so efficient. Man, man, you gotta double him. I don't know what's listen, I'm looking at man, so like, okay, at what point do you double him? People? He got faulty, Come on, you already rhythm he already.
Speaker 1: Ryth got like, you gotta like, okay, see, it is always gonna have one man on the court to where you're gonna be like, man, we're gonna allow him to beat us.
Speaker 2: You gotta allow Lou Door to beat you. Man, lou Dort, got that motherfucker going there high arc ship, that ship holding into that thing. He man, Lou Dort hitting that ship.
Speaker 1: Lord, he can shoot it, but he gotta beat me, not the man, not the MVP. Got damn man who on the board, like the dude the m VV. You want him to beat you, Door, Like, come on, let's let's trap off of him. Let's run our man off of him, and we'll rotate late to do Door so can get the weeks ot of rebound. Like, let him beat us.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's gonna be hard to turn, okay, see off hard to turn Okay?
Speaker 1: What I like to with Shay his maturity though, Yeah, he's he only twenty six pos. He out there talking to the press like he been in the league ten years, like he didne already won a couple of championships. Like that's the way he carried hisself.
Speaker 2: He built for it, lord, Yeah, he built for it for certain motherfuckers. You see, you can see it early when you would see him and he would say less and he would for you know, right, that kid been on his own. We can't tell you a young boy. Nah he got he got some maturity of them, said Bubbs. You know what I'm saying for sure? All right?
Speaker 3: Next up, Shams said yesterday he's predicting this offtion be the craziest in NBA history.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 3: So you guys, put your GM hat on. What's the what's the dealer trade that's under the radar that we're.
Speaker 1: There on you one for one with Diannis and that ship.
Speaker 2: Dang that Yo, you knew some shit? Oh yo, I said, put your GM hat on. What's your blockbuster? What? What shakes the earth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Shams is saying it's gonna be one of the craziest.
Speaker 2: It is because KD. Because KD lies exactly.
Speaker 3: A lot of stars are kind of pondering what they're gonna do next. And the way the new CBA is, it makes it tough to sign a bunch of free agents. So there's neet more trades this offome.
Speaker 2: That means it's gonna be balanced. We're gonna have more of a buff face. I know what I'm saying I don't want all the stars. Actually, I like when Windy and Yannis play each other. I like to see the stars play each other. I don't want to see all that them the same, you know what I'm saying. But it's going back there. If the Pacers or obviously or okay, see win this thing, the new formula, just like when Joker won. Everybody want a mobile big who could be at the high posts and pass and everybody thought if you had a car a de Towns or MB, then you can put that in your shit. It's gonna be the same shit. Everything is finna go now and get probably eleven, try to get into the strong eleven and develop it and hope it develops into a nine ten. Man, you're gonna have about like four or five superstars on the move. Let's see. I can see obviously I think KD gonna move to the big market, or you think he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Go big market. But big market is gonna be.
Speaker 2: More like Chicago, New York. Yeah, something like that New York.
Speaker 3: Oh that that's kind of something I want to ask you, is it if they get eliminated, do they think about, hey, maybe maybe we move a Towns or og or something like that to kind of get another guy.
Speaker 2: So if I'm New York, I'll get some death. Stop trying this. I'm gonna play six seven. That's this though. Yeah, listen tips JJ Reddick. They gotta get with the Times, bro. The Times are playing seven hey during the fucking oh playoffs.
Speaker 1: Can't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. It's it's it's just this is what we're at with it in the formula. The matter of fact. First off, the rate in the pace is so high that you can't rotate seven eight. You gotta tap here. I see they brought number thirteen off the pacers. I'm gonna blank on his name. He got into the rotation that makes stead eleven. Yeah. So I'm just saying this the new way where we at. If I'm New York, if you can't get KD, you go get three solid motherfuckers that can help you to date. Yeah. You know what I'm saying that if Brunton there's somebody there playing, you can put him in. Look at me, Bride McBride. Nobody know that motherfucker man mc bride come in like he an all star. Call his own number. Mando ass up. That's that's what That's what the Knicks need. They if they gonna if they're gonna go out there like shiny faces and shiny names and shit, they need to think death because you know, when when Tatum come back, the Celtics bus saw is back on, depending on what they do with all the Puzilias and all that shit, you know what questions, and you gotta bring Pusingers back, man, Pazingers makes it oh unguardable. Then now they steam injured you with the you know, with the regular regular court, we're coordinating there and you know what I'm saying. But when man, when when Porsinas the everybody healthy and got all these virues, he wasn't healthy, wasn't healthy at all at the end, Bro he was dealing with something. He couldn't eve get a prognosis of what.
Speaker 3: Was wrong with r So with the Celtics, all signs are pointing to they're going to change the team with with Tatum's injury and and the salary cap penalties. And mark Stein actually reported that Drew Holliday is gaining some interest from the Mavericks. Do you like of the Celtics guys, who's is on like the not trade list in your.
Speaker 2: Opinion, all of them. God damn it. Run the ship back. This is what Danny did. Dog, We didn't even get a chance to fin out ship. Motherfucker switched the whole team or ma ain't nothing wrong. The team just got ship. You won like this and then you won convincingly. Who you're gonna go get that can do what port Zing is doing in this in this type buzz saw that what he does for the Celtics. You know, I wouldn't be Yeah, I agree with you. I wouldn't be so need to change change.
Speaker 1: I'll see. I'll let the season start and just see how it go right.
Speaker 2: Now, and then maybe deadline you think next, and.
Speaker 1: Then well I gotta measure where we're at. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I can't. I can't see where we're at right now without Tatum right now. I gotta see how things is lining up. You know, you got understand when you build a culture, you can't be so quick to trade people to bring other people into your your kingdom, your tribe.
Speaker 2: Because I get that off you know what I mean, like period of off moments. You know the Fox hold together. You know he liked when they go to certain ship. You know what I'm saying, Nobody wants to be in an uncomfortable situation where the motherfucker they don't even know. Absolutely he trying to get a pick. He don't know the pick, He don't know the slip here. Oh no, that's the word, and you got the ball to you.
Speaker 1: But I willio, I will say this, Brad Stevens has been done a great job at implementing the right people, because like when you got off Marcus Smart and brought Drew that was kind of like a perfect move, you know what I'm saying. So he's been good at so knowing the right guys to come into the culture. So but I would wait, you know what I'm saying. I wouldn't get into this like free agent or trade type of frenzy right out the gate. You know, I'll stand pat. You know, if there's something that if I see how the team is going and I'm like and I feel the need to do something, then I'll evaluated once the season starts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think nothing's wrong with the Celtics to me, Yeah right now, it could be because I mean, you know, I got hurt and then too nobody's taking account that they had the shortest season out of everybody. Yeah, them them in the in the Mavericks, right and stars got hurt, So they listen when you see injuries. I guess it's because the rest man. I think we're gonna see a different side of Jalen Brown got it right, But I think he's gonna come back wanting to have more of a purpose. I totally because he was. He was kind of getting at that right.
Speaker 1: Think about this, the guy the kid won Eastern Conference Player m v P and Finals m v P. It was a lot of people saying when jal And Brown is the best player, the team is at his best. So his development, I feel like it's gonna take a jump, which take.
Speaker 2: A couple levels in him.
Speaker 1: You know, he already dealing with being the second fiddle when he probably feels like here number one and he didn't make the Olympics. I think, really he gonna come back with more vengeance. So this is my take on that ship. So we'll use us who's first fiddle. Now, I'm not asking you. If I was to ask you, you'll probably say whatever you will, saying in my head, it's pee team. If you asked Paul. Paul would say, Man, go to ticket for I'm like nigga, but I understood. Yeah, I never saw myself as a second third if we called the rain player, guess what it's right if we call something. But at the end of the joint, I already know Pete what we're doing, and I've always given him their respect.
Speaker 2: But when you a nigga, who got it? Man, I canning. You know what I'm saying. I don't see myself a no pistol or no you know what I'm saying, Yeah, big dog, you know what I'm saying. I already know when they called for the pope. Oh, let me get that. I already know. So I'm never looking at it like that. Because Jay Brad can come out and do the same ship that Tatum doing. She gotta put it in the bucket. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: In terms of you guys just shot attempts. Wise, it was all pretty close. Thirteen point five for Rate, thirteen point seven for you, Paul, and thirteen point.
Speaker 1: We never gave a fuck about it career. We never gave a wils together. We always was like we always got to feel and like we knew we how to get that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was like, okay, you know what, it's ticket night, you know, Okay, it's right now, Who's who got going? Okay, you know what we're all going.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh shit, we all got going, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like we're gonna play this way every night, because one or two or three of us was gonna be on every night straight up.
Speaker 2: And then because of that, the next night they doubling them or they doubling them, doubling them, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, and then too man, you know, I don't know if I've ever played so free like Bro, when you the man, you gotta do, you gotta die, man, Bro Pete take over the third I'm like, man, you know what I'm saying. Okay, okay, turn for okay, put I'm ready right cool, right, you know what I'm saying. Bro, When you when you got to carry the whole thing. And man, when I'll be seeing them steals and they had no book bags and they be running up for saying here or mud here, I'll be like, man, that's what that That's what that feels like. So to sit back and watch your teammate actually take over the quarter. I ain't seen that since Free and Sam So then MoMA younger than me, he got more you know what I'm saying. He got a whole bag respect, cocky as fuck talking that ship. Yes, yeah, six months younger than him, young man, I got, I got like five years old.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this that because the narrative online and media and all this stuff is whose team is and whose team is that.
Speaker 2: You guys are players.
Speaker 3: Does that even matter if people think about that on a team.
Speaker 2: So let me be honest and p you can give me your take and some things it does. We're mature. I'ma be honest. I'm glad we can. I wish we'd have came together. Like three years before we came. We was a mature group. He had already been All Star one Awards rage. We all had our team, were all went got beat by coup Shack j K like we all feel me, so bro, we all sat down. Bro. We was on the same wave. Didn't even didn't even say nothing. We were just in the same wave. What we were doing, how we was moving, how we was dressing, where we was going to eat at p Aloner heel like going nowhere he been with four five years with young boys, and they they all, you know what I'm saying, I'm doing the same thing, right, So when we get together, I'm like, I don't really do all that shit like me and other all we hell yeah, then you know what I'm saying. So we was already on the same wave. Bro. We got out here and it was about work. I mean, you know when you're feeling good, and Nigga said, you feeling good? You just you knew you knew to follow that when Michael went into it roll but Diana Ross caught that ship. And then you know, when you see somebody leading, he take the lead, you follow it because one night that may be you lead. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, some teams, it matters. And when I first got to Boston, the very first thing I did, I actually interrupted doctor and asked him and said, excuse me, I want to say something before you go into that, said Paul, I want you to know, man, this is your team. We came here for you and ourselves to win and to help this team get back where we know it to be and win. A couple while we're here, and they get the fuck out here. And now I said, then I left, I let Doc have it. I say that, you know why I said that, So it ain't no fucking doubt in his mind of what it is. And I said it in front of Ray, and I said it in front of Doc when it was the guys and we was in the huddle. Now step hey, look here, man, BIG's this is what we're doing. We don't it And then I put I put the structure down and that's how we did it. Man. You hit Paul ship. You see about nine niggas. Get him off the floor. Man, listen, you hear what I'm saying. And he I hear me. He can shoot off because he got us say all type of ship. Man was good sold Reggie, Reggie whoever. He's not the mother for man type ship. But that's Pete held him down. But some team you gotta yeah, some And it ain't that mature, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It ain't that mature.
Speaker 2: Because we went to Brooklyn. That was Yeah, you go to Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: There's some younger guys.
Speaker 2: Was there that feeling over the place.
Speaker 1: It was not well.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I'm saying. My wife might be uphel sitting with the guys playing card blowing hook on the drunk. That was the first. That was the first. Yeah, listen, I wish that was a joke. I wish that was who got man man them here, yourself here. It was his team though, so we had to honor it. You know what I'm saying. That blew everybody. Event.
Speaker 1: That was a culture. That culture, that culture blew me.
Speaker 2: That's when we knew it was about time to get up out the league. Boy yept look.
Speaker 1: Take it away from that.
Speaker 2: And then I go to Washington and everybody the level win another with you know, I'm here for y'all.
Speaker 1: You know that's me. I'm here. I'm here for y'all.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: G And I start seeing everybody on Twitter, like two minutes before shoot around start. They still on the court, like where everybody at, Like nobody on the court getting shot, everybody on Instagram, Twitter for the game at halftime. I'm like, that's afer for me. That's always talking me to bounce.
Speaker 2: Let's get some fan questions. God damn it, what's up? Fans? Shout everybody out there? Man, it's point taking the truth KG certified. You know what I'm saying, truth after after Dark, all that ship. You know what I'm saying that she getting more weird. Whatever you're doing, whatever, it's getting more weird. I'm just telling you, you know, angels and all type of ship. But keep want Lord, I'm room for you. You know what, I need to come on out with your pajama you know what I'm saying, pajama line, because I see how y'all. You know what I'm saying. All sex and ship. Yeah, give him some Truthfully, I'm seeing old sharp and pay that. You know what I'm saying. For the pre show, Yeah, you're not. I found love.
Speaker 1: We still were still we're still you know, being out the process. It's getting always Yeah, you know what I'm saying, We weed out the process.
Speaker 2: Ticket trust the process, Trust the process. That's all. I'm just trusting the process, trusting the process. Love love No, not today, ain't no love out of here.
Speaker 1: I got a car. I gotta call what's his name, what's his name? I gotta called Sam Hinkey Hanky, I gotta call Sam Hanky, No, No, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: He's the one that started it, right, Yeah, he was the one that started to start the process. Sky still in the process.
Speaker 2: They're trying to get out of there. Hey, moments that what you move backs by? He's at you would move big fellow. He needs some fresh air. I thought you're saying Jordan, Jordan. What you saying Jordan? Process?
Speaker 1: Or he needs some fresh air.
Speaker 3: Off the process?
Speaker 2: Thro all the windows down his ship. She needs some fresh Hold on, are you opening up his roof? His roof need to be opening.
Speaker 1: He gotta cut the top off the fun out drop drop. They need to drop the whole top. I can't even cover It's just it's thirty degrees outside.
Speaker 2: Drop the top.
Speaker 1: I need some fresh air.
Speaker 2: You see this?
Speaker 1: Bro man man need to Would you like to see him left and be left Philly? A good move for him? Would be good paired of with him?
Speaker 2: Be if you could find a way to get mb to the Lakes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what yeah?
Speaker 2: Lebron and retired probably another year that Luke and him?
Speaker 3: Where else do you got a fifty five million out of the door to make that deal?
Speaker 2: What makes the most sense? Where's what's realistic? That'll be crazy? If then be went to the Lakers with.
Speaker 1: The West out west? Who would would be a good running made for him? Who I'm trying to think who would be a good running made for him. Ain't let him go to the Clippers. And B went to the Clippers with James Harden and uh.
Speaker 2: Try what James Harden. Oh no, no, motherfucker, I ain't no gm fuck. I'm gonna leave that ship to Pete man pe shot that dame ship. All had Pete blow that niggas lying man? Figure this and B to the Minnesota he.
Speaker 3: So sign and trade Randall and then add all them.
Speaker 1: Whoever take all of them?
Speaker 2: He's taking the gold beart, Philly man, take all of that. I ain't taking.
Speaker 1: Got an expiring contract you're trying to open up because now you look, look they got the number what three pick.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep?
Speaker 3: Do you have to attach that pick to trade a guy that's owed a lot of money?
Speaker 2: So you're gonna keeping this pick because we rebuilding.
Speaker 1: But we got some assets over here.
Speaker 2: Rudy. Rudy made like two three hundreds.
Speaker 1: That's cool, though he's gonna be expiring soon. But that's what you can put on there. You know what I'm saying, Randall, damn, you give him that young Dillinger. Dillinger, that young kid off the bench. You can develop him. He gonna be all right. I want that, BILLI ham yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Give me Deevin Chinzo, give me random, give men reed, okay, okay, everything over there, a big fella.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 1: Rando you got it, and and Rudy take him to hell.
Speaker 2: Damn. So you're keeping mc daniel's. If you got it, it was here.
Speaker 1: You got them all.
Speaker 2: Come on we clean that ship out.
Speaker 1: You can take them all.
Speaker 2: Damn Pep jumped at him out out way too fast.
Speaker 1: Take them off.
Speaker 2: Damn that was way too fast. Damn yes, yes, yes, yes, deal all right.
Speaker 3: First question comes from stats fifty five, Ques fifty five. Who has the best footwork of all time?
Speaker 2: Best footwork of all time, all time a history? Who do you like? Well? I always say, we always say dream, but for Shaquillo O'Neil to be as big as he is and carry that load. Shaq has some impeccable fucking footwork. And Shaq wasn't trying to like Finesse. He got to a spot he and he was just like funk all us. You know what I'm saying, Mike m J. MJ had some fucking incredible fuck footwork here. I'm gonna go cold. Yeah, m Ship, listen, m Ship, so polished boy might catch it. Spin on your he might catch it. We call reverse spin. When he caught the ball and with the back to here catching turning spin your ass rock you jab you one way and then to dribble, pull up ye holy yeah whatever, Hope can't stop me. Hope, yeah, whatever, Hope.
Speaker 1: I guess you got to say. You can say MJ because Cold got this from m J.
Speaker 2: So, but I'm saying M Ship used to be so polished boy. Motherfucker wristband right, he posed it. Poles, poles, poles, that motherfucker posing on everything, Like, man, this motherfucker here. His foot was crazy. Dream Ship was crazy because dream would be spinning and he would be spinning and moving and and it looked like he's still dribbling, but he's man. Dream Ship was like, yeah, I am friending him. He cannot do anything him a lot of that movement. I was like, what in the fun right? You got him there, you got him. Man took his mouth. He him a lot of move like, damn, I didn't have enough for that. To this day. I got.
Speaker 1: A lot of her movement.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn when I thought about what he said. I'm like, he hear me. That's all the time. All right, Next question, I gotta ask you this, Who did you play? Had the best? Who? Who?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Who did you play had the best footwork that you actually experienced? Damn?
Speaker 1: Who did I play?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: I felt like I had the best.
Speaker 2: Let's see, uh you play? You're not going to mac Vince Cole Joe ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I actually here go through that too. You're not bron ship Man footwork. Footwork. I'm talking about the pivot guns, pivot game. D Wade is up there. The Wade got good footwork. Oh you know what I've always wanted to ask you, You Mellow maybe? Oh that's a sleeper Mellow should have been a folk the way he actually played the Mellow he in there, Mellow Mellow definitely got good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Damn it's so miny cast like that. But that era was defined with skills. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. With a bad.
Speaker 2: Skin, you know what to those guys knew how to work in small spaces and they can get space. You know how you get the ball and mother trying to damn it push you out and you gotta you gotta turn Sloan. You gotta boys.
Speaker 1: I think our era had more skills, like as far as like the footwork skill put together. I Q like you know this, the skills in this era is high as far as like you know, they can shoot the three better. They you know, they move to finishing move, but they don't they don't play. They don't have no male range.
Speaker 2: They take the range.
Speaker 1: But lord, listen to that's a big part of the game. Now think about Look at Shane, how he's dominating. He's middy, He's his midy death with footwork. He played like a nineties two thousands player, got kyrie. He got his handle though his is the handle. He don't need the footwork because the handle is his footwork. Crazy like handle is his footwork. Like he gets to there because of the handle.
Speaker 2: Fact like a graffiti artist. Yeah, you don't know where he's gonna give you. He'll come off and then he'll just improvise right there like Rondo used to do that. Man Rondo would throw a past the peep behind the back and then the fuck pee up. He'll catch it and care He'd be like, man, bro, I saw you throw that ship. But I was like, damn, is he throwing it to me behind the back like it'd be some ship. Yeah, you just gotta go with it. But Kyrie he one of them guys, that man. Bro, You'll think he coming off of here. You know what I'm saying, He'll do something else. He'll reject when they wasn't supposed to reject. You know what I'm saying, I'll go between these legs and step right and shoot the face like what the fuck? Yeah, sure, bro, you can't even can't even can't even defend that, bro.
Speaker 3: And then lastly, this question comes from Cody and his question is Chris Paul is set to be a free age in this offseason. Which young player would you like to see CP three mentor if you were to leave San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Been the perfect world, I would love to see if LaMelo ball can be under Chris Paul. LaMelo got so much rawness to him that I think that if Chris Paul went under the hood and tighten up the boat here and then you know, put the you know what I'm saying, and then put the carpor right on that motherfucker there and put the little I'm saying in there. It's already you know what I'm saying, and then you know, like like LaMelo got such a rawness toy that if you put like some I look at Jo the same way. I think that if you put some greatness to these young guards who already seeing it how they see it, and then they take a little piece of like a Chris Paul, who's gonna show him how to cut angles and you know, change up pace and you know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying, Like those two sticks gout to me because those are real point guards that can score the ball. He was a point guard first that can score the ball, you know what I'm saying. And he made a living on the MIDI too. People people quickly forget that he made He made a real living on the mini mentor of C three Sam Cassell, the first mentor of SGA, that's where he met Chris that I think, you know what I'm saying, or something like that or something, you know, it would be good for Chris Paul.
Speaker 1: Uh probably Lonzo Ball as he's starting to make his way back, because I think he can still be a pretty good starting point guard in the league.
Speaker 2: It was that deal when he was I hate when he got hurt bro y'all remember that. I think about four years ago when they had the Rows in maybe five. I think he needs some fresh air too. Who ball Alonzo Zoe is Chicago? Yeah, I think he could be a solid point guard in the league. Like maybe people you know who can.
Speaker 1: Use him Denver can use him, like backing up Jamal right now, or maybe playing with them or.
Speaker 2: Move into the two. Do you move anybody out of dinner?
Speaker 1: You gotta figure out how you gotta figure out how to get more depth. I'll look to get Lonzo Ball if I was them, got a good need more than that, but he'll be a good He'll give you depth now, you know. And then I I need I need Peyton Watson to develop. I need the bron to continue to develop.
Speaker 2: They need some young boys because they're not built for the future. Yeah, they need them. I need them to develop.
Speaker 1: They young. I gotta keep my young boys because these other kids, like I'm playing against these young fast kids over here.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, you need to get a couple more bronze though.
Speaker 1: He he yeah he got.
Speaker 2: He stepped up a couple of games and gave you some good money.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they uh, I like the other kid in Chicago too. Uh Kobe White, Kobe Kobe White. Nice, he can help somebody, he was, Yeah, he can help someone. Yeah, I don't like what Chicago got going on. That's rebuilding, man. You know that ship they ain't gonna be you know, they gotta get there.
Speaker 2: Some game picks. Man, it's the first week I lost. Man, two weeks in a row. I want to hear that. No, we were two weeks in a row. We was one two or two weeks in the row. I'm gonna heater in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: You know, I got to step upday Thursday.
Speaker 3: Let's get it another potential close out game game five. Man, here you go, scot Man Nick four and a half point papers at home.
Speaker 2: Oh you see the d M I sent you this morning?
Speaker 1: This more No, I said, look at that right now, right now, this is pertaining. This hold off pertaining.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, you go ahead the Pauls to take for But you know, what the hell, what stupid? Did you see that.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be doing the holly? They're doing the holly.
Speaker 2: It's the holly. It's the holly. Yeah a d I thought so b b out of them call into holly Holly Burty the what the Holly?
Speaker 1: That's the.
Speaker 2: Pacers in and this the in and this. It looked like the Knicks is tired.
Speaker 1: They look tired.
Speaker 2: At the end of that game.
Speaker 1: Towns Ronson was worn down. Town's hurt his knee.
Speaker 2: No, it's New York. Come on New York, right, they're gonna win one in the MS G.
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna be doing They're gonna be having that that blue still face. What's my man being still gonna They're gonna be doing a blue steel the Zoolander at the game. They're gonna be doing that blue steal.
Speaker 2: I know he was at the game. Yo, he there. That's what I'm saying. He'd be at every game. Damn the Knicks time, they going gonna be doing that blue steal. Damn man, I gotta fakey. Come on, Nicks. Those are the pictures of
Speaker 4: H