Speaker 1: Pokemon, everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by BET three six five Bet by Bucks get one hundred and fifty bonus bets. Don't mind if I do, And the only way to do that is, of course, to use that promo code leading Off over at BET three six five. Support the show, Support the sponsor of the show. Bet three six five is great. You know us is great? That guy, the Welsh, me Joey p and of course the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks over sixty plus comments before the show has even begun. I don't know what you crazy kids are talking about, but I love to see this. This is the best part about this Welsh is it's almost like you and I are window dressing here, Like really, they're just here to talk to themselves and kind of hear us in the background. Are you starting to get that feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of kind of just like everybody, thanks for hanging out. I mean that is what happens when you build like a great community, is that the community just kind of thrives and it's an ecosystem around you and we're we're just a part of it instead of being it.
Speaker 3: If that means sense.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't care. I just want to be a part of it, that's all I got. I just want to be in the room where it happens, that's all.
Speaker 3: I just want to dance with somebody.
Speaker 1: I want to feel a hit with somebody. You already to do a baseball show in the middle of all the conversations and then set well, I'm sure they'll be singing. I want to bring up this before I even get the show started today because this I saw this on the social media's and I thought this was unbelievable. So this young lady goes to the Blue Jays game. Have you seen this?
Speaker 3: I never seen it.
Speaker 1: So she gets hit in the face with one hundred and ten Max Villow in the face off of Bobashit. Now, look, if you have a squeamish disposition, don't look at this. But I have a slide here because Ethan's amazing and made me a slide. So poor Liz McGuire not to be confused with Lizzie McGuire of child's stardom Hillary duff Right, that was Lizzie maguire. I believe so I was. I was in college, but I remember my little like cousins really being into Lizzie McGuire. You don't anyways.
Speaker 2: You know what the worst part about the child actor named shows like the Hannah Montana's in them is then the character confuses the real life person.
Speaker 3: You're right, I'm like, is it Lizzie McGuire?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Which which is a real one?
Speaker 1: I feel bad for Liz McGuire. Well, that's why she clearly goes by Liz maguire. But as you can see here on the YouTube channel if you're watching and subscribe to Fancy pros EML, it looks.
Speaker 3: Like the baseball went into her head.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So this is amazing. So she basically was like, hey, you know, I stayed for the whole She stayed for the whole game. This is right here, this is this is tough. We haven't done Joe's Tough guys or gals in a long time. We used to do it all the time. This, to me is the first and only and maybe ever she stays there for the entire games, like, hey, can you do something for me? So tops made a baseball card of her, and this is the baseball card. This is amazing. Liz maguire You're amazing. That, my friends, is mental toughness, which is when I could have a little bit more.
Speaker 2: And it is cool, and that's something top it's tops now, so and they take moments. They did it in a soccer game last week with a raccoon that was running around. They've done it, and they did one with the solar eclipse. I mean, I'll say it's a little gimmicky, but it is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: The best one was they made a tops Now card of the bee keeper out here in Phoenix and they did autographed versions of the bee keeper getting all the bees out the other day.
Speaker 3: So they do stuff like this.
Speaker 2: That was a pretty funny one, and what a way to be memorialized on a card with what literally looks like.
Speaker 3: The baseball is implanted into her head.
Speaker 1: And I know Mayer's talking about it in the chat, but the next day, complete black and blue face. It went down here and then all of a sudden it came. It was just eyes shut. She looked like she had fought Mike Tyson. And that's toughness. So, Liz maguire, you are tough. Forget that, Lizzie McGuire. Nonsense, Liz McGuire's.
Speaker 3: The does that ball hit? It was no longer Lizzy.
Speaker 1: That right now, I'm not staying for the whole game. I get hit like that, I'm out. I'm done. See letter, folks, I'm not staying for the whole game unless I get it.
Speaker 3: I think Boba Shiv should have done something for her, is that weir?
Speaker 1: I hope he will, I mean sign a batter ball or something, or sign her head. All right, let's get the Raffaeld Devers because he can't be stopped six consecutive games with a homer Welsh, Why did he get in on this? Why were you just picking Rafield Evers every day? What's the matter with you?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we.
Speaker 2: Had a big discussion about Rafaeld Devers this year and egg on our face the shoulder all spring training. Oh guess what if you guys didn't know this. I've got an issue. And he was holding this issue going on in season, kept missing games early on. Oh there's this injury, blah blah blah. But then things seem to be subsiding because he's back to it and absolutely outside of like a chasing wiff rate right now, but an absolutely red baseball savant page over fifty two percent hard hit. He's a little bit high on the case, but he's barreling the crap out of the ball right now. He's hitting the crap out of the ball. He's consistent, and he's staying on the field. So guess what, he must be healthy now. And it's funny that you even brought him up to because I was just working a lot last night on my redraft ranks here on Fantasy pros, which should be a lot of fun to check out, because it was crazy doing them, and I was looking at Devers and Riley and I was like, man Riley and he's been dealing with an injury. I want to move Dever's way up, but the shoulder has just been kind of bugging me.
Speaker 3: But it's not bugging him, so I think that's not bugging.
Speaker 1: It ain't bugging him. Six blinders, I mean blinders on it now, blinders, blinders the peaky kind perhaps Chris Sale. How good was he struck out? How many nine? Is that more than the seven and a half alltline that we talked about yesterday? And it was, by the way, Welsh, I gotta talk about this. So his era is now to to two. He has struck out forty three guys in his last five starts. Should Chris Sales start to get in the conversation for Cy Young because I kind of feel like he's working his way into I'm not saying the top, I'm saying the conversation.
Speaker 3: What is he in the market? What's the market for?
Speaker 1: I want to look at the market. While I'm looking at the market, you tell me what you think about Chris Sales opportunity to become maybe a favorite in this market. And what's amazing is this is like vintage Atlanta Breys, right, they can do no wrong. Spencer Strider gets hurt. Oh no, that's all right. We got Chris Sale for a bag of balls, and now we're going to have him when it's Slayn possibly like that's I mean easy to me.
Speaker 3: Also, I kind of got killed a little bit when doing them.
Speaker 1: On By the way, plus one thousand, he is the fourth guy on the board.
Speaker 3: Who are the guys ahead of him?
Speaker 1: Zach Wheeler, Show, ta Im Naga, Tyler Glass, now Ranger Suarez and then Chris Sale. So there you go, he's number five.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a tough that's it. That is a tough group. I mean I got killed a little bit for the whole. Like, hey, you know when you trade schemes to get Chris Sale, But I don't think people are giving their proper due to Chris Sale. Also, one of the things I don't even I think I realized got seven wins on the season's seven and one on top of all of just the really great stuff low low walk grate lowest of his career by at least a full walk. It looks like now not only is it earn run great, the expected numbers are great. He's giving up a lot of weak contact and that's one of those big keys for him to continuously be successful. And one of the big changes too was flipping the usage that might change in season, but flipping the usage on his slider in fastball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm not sure I'm gonna make that bet.
Speaker 2: That's a really top that is like a murderer's row of tough guys to kind of hone in on the bet.
Speaker 3: Look, I could see it if he keeps going though.
Speaker 1: Glass nw Imanaga Wheelers are really good. Three. But if the Braves get hot and we all know that offense eventually is going to and they have this. It's like, I don't think I'm there to invest yet, but I'm watching it in ten.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem, Here's here's the problem. There's only one problem with this. What's that injury past, which I'm shocked you're not talking about, because.
Speaker 1: That's why I haven't invested yet, because look, this has to be another three to four starts for me of being this good. And granted, what's gonna happen is that number's gonna get cut in half's gonna be four to one, five one. That's still highly investible for you.
Speaker 2: If you wanted to jump into it. The positive for him is exactly what you just said. But all of those guys, look at all those guys that are in that race. Zach Wheeler wins. I mean, it's funny Rangers war is his own teammate is in there win potential. But like Sale could get eighteen wins this year, and he's lining up to go well over the strike ups. It's literally the injury history that's the problem. But to your point, I think that Braves lineup is gonna start getting hot here very soon into the summer months, and that's gonna be a big game changer. It's just gonna be does he completely stay healthy. You're bringing up a point also.
Speaker 3: That you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if I'm getting killed for saying, hey, maybe you could trade schemes to get Sale. It's not the time to start considering Sale at the tippy top if you're a worry wart with injuries, because if you're scared of those injuries. It's similar to that Trout situation right now, where you know Trout, you know was great, great, great, we're at the tippy top. Get him out before going trade for Julio. I don't know if the value is there with Sale in the market. It's been with some other players. I mean, like I said, skiing people want schemes over Chris Sale, and I don't even think they're thinking twice about it.
Speaker 3: So not that I'm I.
Speaker 1: Think the rest of season over schemes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of the that's not even because of the innings limits.
Speaker 1: I think zero hesitation, Yeah, the innings limits. I mean, look, I know what Chris Sale is. I saw something again on the internets yesterday that was sad, but you know, in this world we live in of Tommy John it was the over under on August Versu of the Tommy John for Paul Skins and like it was one of those and you roll your eyes right, like you just rolled your eyes on it. But how many guys throw one hundred and three miles an hour every pitch and don't have their arm explode?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a it is fair. I am not trying to bring that heat here. I'm just saying it's I don't want it to happen. But if if in three weeks he says his elbow hurts, We're all gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: But it's such a it's such a deadpool mentality though for everybody.
Speaker 3: Though, it's just like, oh, everybody's want to stuff like that.
Speaker 1: One end two. I can't wait for Wolverine to day. Did you know?
Speaker 2: By the way, yesterday tickets went on sale for July and I bought them.
Speaker 1: I buy Oh, you're in there already.
Speaker 2: I went last night and I already bought my tickets for July twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm.
Speaker 1: Taking Angela wants to get sale for read Garrett. There you go, send that offer to Welsh. I'm sure he'll give you a sale for Read Garrett. Right.
Speaker 2: No, I called Joe in this league yesterday. I actually answered. I actually I even said. I was like, I don't think Joe's going to pick up. And Joe picked up. How he would talk to me. It wasn't like hey, yo, podcast appearance. He's like, hey, what's up? And I'm like, you're on a pod.
Speaker 1: Bringing groceries in for the house. I got the bathroom modeling guys in there. I got to cook dinner for the kids.
Speaker 2: But I defit, I was with you because Bogman was like, I'm out on Edwin Diaz rest of season. I'm not interested in him. And I was like, no, I'm I'm I'm with Joe. I'm gonna buy on Edwin Diaz. It's just, you know, read Garrett might get opportunities regardless of when Edwin is right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on war headlines. The Dodgers are good. Ferdie Freeman Grand Slam. You have a modo two runs the six and a third struck out eight. So Diamondbacks not so good? All right? Now, you just missed me the other day. Support up Otto Lopez. You're like, shut up, Joe, I did. It's fair. I do that. It's fair. The line is now two ninety six, three thirty nine, five nineteen. That's the slash, three homers, two steals, and fifty nine played appearances. So Otto Lopez is playing every day since Louis Horiz is gone. I feel like Otolope is a guy that should be rostered. Are you with me?
Speaker 2: I am always a speculative guy, and I would say, if you're on the.
Speaker 1: Fence, this just was the word you were looking for.
Speaker 2: No, no, don't be suspicious. Don't be suspicious if a if a guy is getting like really good playing time and you have like a roster spot that's kind of a burn and churn. Yes, I think you could have just statistically what he's done, but also like the underlying stuff, low strikeout rate, great hard hit numbers are paired with really good barrel numbers. The question is that going to continue? I don't know, but sure I would buy on that now. But I just I don't think he's a long term source of I don't think he's a guy that you're gonna have on your roster the whole year. But this is a perfect time to jump on it now because maybe I will be wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm less dismissive of.
Speaker 1: It in the chat. So I'm gonna I'm gonna take the bait. I'm gonna take the bait. Joey Pace Edwin Diaz rant yesterday was super lame. He's thirty. He might be cooked. Yeah, Joe Nathan didn't start closing games till he was thirty one. Go look it up, all right, he's not cooked. It's ridiculous. It's the dumbest thing I ever heard. It's fine him pitch it all last year. Hell or high Water wants to know Deadpool or Wolverine rest of season?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I gotta say, I think from my redraftiness of Deadpool personally well see listen redraft perspective, it's Wolverine in the short term, but the long term it's gonna be Deadpool because I don't think Wolverine has staying power in a dynasty aspect, because he's gonna be recast and replaced.
Speaker 1: Ah wow, wow, why don't you? Jackman is not gonna be I feel like Wolverine is the greatest fantasy investment ever because every time he gets hurt, he just heals and he's fine the next day. He is literally day to day every day, he's fine, Like it's gonna like, well that's true now, but like Deadpools, Like I feel like Wolverine heals quicker at Deadpool. Took him a long time to grow that handback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right about that.
Speaker 2: I'm so exciting, so excited it's gonna be great, Like all right, Pablo Lopez was not great.
Speaker 1: Seven runs, five innings, four seven two ERA right now now the strikeouts walk still superb. So sixty three strikeouts, nine walks in fifty five innings, so he's got this just like a very weird season for Pablo Lopez so far. What do you make of this? Because I would just tell people who are freaking out to hold when it comes to Pablo Lopez because you're gonna take the good and the bad. But it's been a weird season. Like how somebody with sixty three to nine strikeout walk ratio I could possibly have a four to seven ERA is beyond me, Welsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean I'm trying to take a look too.
Speaker 2: I wanted to peek and look at his like his heat map as far as his pitches go, because sometimes you're just gonna find like one pitch that's a whole lot less effective this year. But you know, looking over this, his fastball looks like it's getting hit harder. His sweeper is getting hit a ton harder. Last year it had a EV average EV of eighty one. It's at eighty seven right now, to one seventy three batting average against last year to seventy seven right now. The reason that I buy, and you know what, so it again your our minds. I saw Papa Lopez line last night and I saw people like going. I was like, I'm instantly putting him in the trade video this coming Sunday. That's already got one name for it because trade four. Yeah, it's a trade four. Of course I'm gonna go in trade four. You bad ERA number a run and a half higher or lower expected batting average, So four point seventy RA three point one four with some of the best walk numbers in baseball and super high K numbers. It's not as high as last year, but it's like twenty eight percent.
Speaker 1: It's tier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with but if the sweeper has been less effective, but Pablo Lopez is a guy with great command who doesn't walk, who will adjust, and I think that's the positive to live on. So I'm a buy on Pabula Lopez. That's a great question, Razor. Just put up logan web or Lopez. I literally put logan web in my cell so that is an easy easy Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 1: But I'm team Lopez too. Probably go out there, you go, you know, shut out today just for fun, a little bit of fun here, speaking of our independent videos here again, if you watch the show, that's great, should watch the videos we do. The Waiver Wire video, the trade video, the Prospect videos are all here on the channel. TODs Bradley a couple of weeks ago, was on my ad list and he was still, you know, less than fifty percent roster. I think at the time. Start out ten yesterday lost the Red Sox. Who cares ten strikeouts?
Speaker 3: All I want? How about that bet?
Speaker 2: By the way, I remember that I was on my bets plus one thirty for six and a half over God, if we had laddered it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny we haven't ladder. I was just thinking about that this morning. I was putting the scare together at six, like we haven't laddered yet this year and already like almost at Memorial Day. That's not us but pitching has been a little weird, like that moment where the stars have aligned.
Speaker 3: My confidence good.
Speaker 2: My confidence is really rough with some of these weird performance. I mean, you know, like Brandon Fott has been sold. He had that one game where he had zero strikeouts, so like my confidence has kind of shook with that.
Speaker 3: I do want a pinpoint.
Speaker 2: It ain't today that you're gonna pick one, but I do want to pinpoint one, probably a Paul skin start or something like that, but we should ladder.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but now the problem is like we missed the six and a half, So now the next one's gonna be like eight and a half and it's gonna be like, that's no fun.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play the under right, He'll struck out nine Braves option Bryce Elder to triple A and then Joe Musgrove coming back to against the Reds.
Speaker 1: Also, Nolan Jones returns in the lineup rookie. LOOKI uh Saddana Rafaela to run homer for him. So he's starting it again. The batting average is a low, but he's showing some signs of life here in the month of May. He's got three homers I think in the month now. Also, the Guardians were called outfielder Jonathan Rodriguez. He's twenty four years old at TRIPA this year two seventy six, three eighty nine, four forty nine slash, seven dingers, thirty runs, twenty eight rebies, four steals. They've gotten no help. I mean, Kwan went down that outfield that has been brutal. So can Rodriguez carve himself some playing time?
Speaker 3: I mean he has carved himself some playing time. It's all about consistency.
Speaker 2: I do think it's interesting that they talked about the like Manzarto thing and then they're just like, we're good.
Speaker 3: I don't even try it, like don't worry.
Speaker 2: About it, like they just But Jonathan Rodriguez has been really consistent for quite some time, with some big homer numbers twenty nine home runs last year, and he's already popped in you know seven Then over like forty three games, we'll see where the batting average numbers go, where the strikeouts end up. One hundred and sixty three strikeouts last year and like five hundred bats So that's not something they're gonna put up with. But there really aren't a ton of options that are sitting out there chased the louder would be somebody if he had heard at the foot Jonathan Rodriguez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't think it was too bad.
Speaker 2: But Jonathan Rodriguez is somebody like I'm probably not speculating on because I don't think he's gonna hit high in the lineup. But if you're in a deep league, maybe in five outfielder, maybe you could all right.
Speaker 1: Three up and three down. Marcus Stroman one run, seven and the third struck out six guys as they get a win against the Mariners. I was when we talked about yesterday, right, that's what we want. I'm sorry they lost to the Mariors. Pardon me, they lost to the Mariners. No decision, I apologies. We did talk about that one. I am surprised because, again not surprised by the decent strikeout total. I'm just surprised because that Mariners offense has been brutal, and you know, the Yankees were in a position to handle their business. Marcelo Zuna's handled his business all year. He has been terrific. Another homer for him, two for three in a double great night. Danny Jansen three for five with a homer, a double five ribies last night, and luckily none of those hits or foul balls hit anyone in the face. So that's a good thing because in Toronto sometimes you get those issues where people hitting people in the face. Three down, Slay Chaconi no bueno. Six runs in five innings, Redebtmers six more runs for him and for it. I mean, if you haven't dropped Redebtmers by now, kids, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what you hate him, by the way, I don't hate.
Speaker 1: Adult, that's the weird part. I don't hate him Welsh, but holy crap.
Speaker 3: Right now, you laugh when you laugh when you look at his line at this.
Speaker 1: I feel like because I'm waiting for it to stop, and it just it never ends. Every week it's like six earned runs, next dart, six earned runs, eight urn runs.
Speaker 3: I think there are It's like it's the Joe's hit list. I think there's a hit list out there that you're not showing us.
Speaker 2: There are guys that like you laugh about you laugh about the failure, probably because it's like, oh you well, you know, you had guests, like you had actually said before Redebtmers was consistently bad. You're like, hey, you should cut him, so I think it's more along those lines. It's the Joe's hit list. Redebtmers is at the top.
Speaker 1: All right, Look, Redetmers earned his spot. There can we do this? So April twenty eight, five earned runs, then seven and run six earned run four and run six herd runs. I think he's earned it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's.
Speaker 1: Not a hitless. It's just me. I'm stunned that he keeps getting thrown out. There also stunning yesterday Forever Valdez eight runs, three homers and a loss to the Angels. So Redebtmers was so bad but still didn gets saddled with the loss, which I think is the most tremendous thing. Now, a lot of injury stuff to get to, and this is a lot of fantasy locations, so hold on to your boots, boys and girls. Rhys Olsen optimistic. He's not gonna miss any time. He left to start because he got hit on the hip. So we'll see. Hopefully it's okay. This is terrible news. Garrett Whitlock has ucl damage in the elbow, so he's gonna get a second opinion, and that opinion is gonna be Tommy John folks, because that's what second opinions are. So he's done, which sucks because this felt like, finally, after all these years, the Garrett Whitlock breakout was there. He was four starts into the year. I think he got something like that four tremendous and he finally was just in the rotation once Gilito got hurt, Booms Whitlock and this it's even harder out because the Red Sox are in a pickle because you lose Gilito, now you lose Whitlock too. And going into the season and kind of looked at this rotation said, you know, if these guys can just be competitive, the Red Sox are going to be at least a five hundred team and maybe be better than people think.
Speaker 2: How Kubayo and Paveta with all of that, Paveta back like they was actually and.
Speaker 1: Cutter Crawford too, who's been terrific. I mean, this is this is terrible for Fantasy, it's terrible for Whitlock, and it's terrible the timing too, because it means that at best, maybe he comes back in August September of next year at the best case scenario. No nothing, just that Okah, I didn't all right, I gotta depress your further code. I Senga did not throw his schedule a bullpen session yesterday.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that this is not good.
Speaker 1: I'm about the pause of triceps tightness. So they're not shutting him down yet. I want to emphasize the word yet here. But all of a sudden, Tyler McGill comes back. Looks great so far that Adrian Houser's seven era needs to go away. But outside of that, Sengle was one of these guys. Remember we dropped him in our ranks. We were saying, look, no matter what they tell you, oh, he'll be back June first. Well guess what is the twenty first of May. He ain't close. So I'm not say, like, if you are in a league where you were holding him on the eel and you are limited in your spots, I think it's okay to let go. What do you say, Welsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean any of those guys at this point, like specifically him. It's funny because you know, doing the pitching ranks and going through there. I was kind of toeing the line of like, all right, the injury is starting to pace back you know, you start to put sang up. One of the hardest things to do in rest of season ranks is have the balance of performance now versus obviously where you think they'll go and injured players.
Speaker 3: And having that value.
Speaker 2: But I still had Sega like fifties or sixties with some presumption that he could be coming back soon, but also just in case he was to have a setback like this could be. So, yeah, there's there's a lot of good pictures on that. You know, back into a streaming spot, open up, get rid of Senga and open yourself.
Speaker 1: If you've got some limited l spots, it's fine, but if you were to pinch, some leagues will limit you like two or three most limit. Yeah. So if you were in a spot there and you're in the in the middle of the pack, or you're trying to fight for your life and you need roster space. Look, I'm not saying you have to drop them, but I'm saying you have my you have my permission, not that you need it, but I think it's something you have to really look hard at. Grek Cole scheduled to face live hitters today. We'll see how that goes. The rays activated Brandon Lao. That's great. Unfortunately, oh it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not great because Junior Cameron Arrow, we want him to go away.
Speaker 3: It's not good. Someone in the chat said, do I have a prediction? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like my prediction is still May twenty fourth. That was the one I said like two weeks ago. That's in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't help with Brandon lou coming back. I don't like it. I want Cam and Arrow up in the majors. Now.
Speaker 1: Zach Eflin goes to the io with back inflammation, but the good news is the getting Peppio back. So again that's kind of a back and forth here. Evan Phillips goes on the rehab assignment. Soon Dansby Swanson comes off the al Zander Bogart's left shoulder inflammation, so he's gonna miss a little bit of time here the Tiger, it's a ton. Here's another one too. The Tigers have yet to make a decision on whether they'll activate ken to my Aida to start this week now. The reason is because they asked Welsh to identify kenon my Aida. If he couldn't find him, so then he couldn't identify.
Speaker 3: I knew it. I knew there was gonna be a thing. I love that he's not around the no confusion.
Speaker 1: That's fun. It's fun. One more fun one too. I just want to throw this out there too, because I saw this, and for those of you who are concerned, Anthony Rendome on the sixty day il with the hamstring tear says that he's progressing to walking on an incline on the treadmill so Welsh. That made me think of some inspirational moments here, right, you know, I remember that, you know, walking up the incline. I think that's a very inspirational time here for Anthony Rendon And it made me think of that Miley Cyrus song. I wonder if he is listening to the Climb, you know, like as he's actually walking up the incline, you think he might.
Speaker 3: Be doing that listening to the what you know that song?
Speaker 1: It's the climb, you know, who is always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna want to make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle.
Speaker 3: Sing it sometimes you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to lose, And about how fast I get there, and about what's waiting on the other sadad.
Speaker 3: It's the climb.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's Anthony Rendoin's song though he's just making the climb. I can think of a couple songs, but it's not that one. That one that's the one he's listening to.
Speaker 2: I will tell you I've actually said this before. I think Miley Cyrus is the number one artist. What is it that does other people's songs like the I can't think of the word right now. Artists cover artist say, I think you number one cover artist on the planet.
Speaker 1: I don't eve think. I know pink Is she's done led Zeppel and she's done Cyndiya Lauper. She's I heard her in concert. Dude, smells like teen spirit. It was amazing. She was fantastic.
Speaker 2: It'd be interested in hearing that. But like Dolly, I, Miley is definitely right.
Speaker 1: I bet people didn't sign up for that today. No.
Speaker 2: I by the way, I thought you had no offense. I thought you had a thing, you were going to drop a joke on me, and then you just kind of stopped with a song.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't know, you.
Speaker 1: Don't know that song. It's a climb. I mean that was a big song in the USA.
Speaker 2: I just know the cannon ball, the wrecking ball, wrecking ball. Y see, I don't I don't know. I do baseball, remember, Joey, Yeah, I do baseball and Wolverine.
Speaker 1: You know what else you do? You make bets. You want to make some bets.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 1: It's time for the best Bets of the day with Joey p in the Welsh. Make sure you're making your bets over on bet three sixty five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off over a bet three, six, five, twenty one or eighteen or over. In Kentucky gambling problem code one hundred gambler one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. I got some terms. I got some conditions right now. And it's kind of a weird slate. I gotta say tonight was not great, so hyper focusing on a couple of things. The first thing is lance Lynn, who I've been trolling. I've been trolling redent Meers well, which is right. I've been trolling him and I've been right every time, and I think I'm gonna be right today. Lance Lynn three and a half earned runs plus one twenty on the over against the Baltimore Orioles. I love this one. Lance Lynn's xcra x FIP are way higher than is era, and all those lovely things are starting to converge into what they're supposed to be. So I think it's gonna be a tough day at the office against the Orioles for lance Lynn. Also, Christian Hobby are over five and a half strikeouts and plus one ten against the Angels. I know the Angels won last night, I don't care. That's even more of a reason to go against them today. So I'm gonna put some faith in Hobber that you can get to at least six again plus money on both of these. Sign me up. Let's go the Yankees on the run line minus one and a half plus one forty against Seattle again. I'm gonna go right back to this. Well, Clark Smith's been really good lately, so I feel pretty good about this one. Lost yesterday again, Sometimes you got to look for that moment too, where Okay, Yankees lost yesterday, they're gonna lose too in a row to the Mariners. Probably not Also same game, Parley I'm gonna go back to that game with the Orioles and the Cardinals. Give me Kyle Bradish. It's a small number. Four and a half strikeouts over put that with the Baltimore Orioles on the money line to beat lance Lynn and you get yourself some plus money plus one thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Those are my.
Speaker 1: Best bets for Tuesday. Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: Let's take a look and see what I have got for everybody today.
Speaker 3: Baltimore love playing those Orioles.
Speaker 2: First five. We're gonna go up by a run through the first five. Baltimore is eighth in scoring through the first five innings.
Speaker 3: Would you know it?
Speaker 2: You talked about Lancelyn and those Cardinals. They are second to last and lance Lynn is there. So I really like backing Baltimore. Kyle Bradish on the Mounts is really good match up. Baltimore up by a run through the first five innings. Thank you very much. Number two Joe Musker. I'm actually a little about Joe Musgrove long term. I just don't I mean, maybe like coming off the injury, there's gonna be these big, massive changes, But I do like this matchup. Strikeouts over four and a half. It's a little juice at one thirty five. But he's going up against the Reds. Reds have the fifth highest k percentage against rities this year. And guess what, Joe Musgrove's the last start was against the Reds where he struck out nine. So I think this is a pretty good matchup and that number is just really low coming out and that's why it's coming off of the injury. I think there's kind of an unknownness that's going on to it. And then finally put a little parlay together on the money lines, because like I said, you said, I'm not in love with this slate, not in love with any real big props. I will tell you the Christian Javier One almost made my list, so maybe that's something. The plus money on five and a half that you bet, but gonna play it easy. I'm gonna go Yankees and Toronto play the money line almost get one and a half plus one forty nine, give me money lines on.
Speaker 3: Both of those to parlay together. Those are my three favorite bets of the day.
Speaker 1: All right, make sure you make your wages count with your wagers over at bet three sixty five. Again, that's the place to do it. Use that promo code leading off at five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do. And of course, download the Betting Pros app today to start betting smarter, not harder. Use the tools. Use the prop bet cheat sheet, an amazing tool to look for your props every single day on bet three six five is where you place the wagers. I keep saying wages all the time, the way you place the wagers. But Betting Pros, that's the app you use to make the smart bet. All right, let's take a look at what we have on the board today. For the home runs, I've fallen down a little bit. I'm tied here again with the group of sixteen, but Bose has gone to seventeen. Pazzi's at nineteen, So no home run for me yesterday. I'm sad. Well, should you get a home run yesterday? Gee?
Speaker 3: Let me think? No, I didn't get.
Speaker 1: A home closer that we're one step?
Speaker 3: No? No, what's the bottom of the board? Put that board back up? Is it fourteen?
Speaker 1: Well, it's getting real competitive nowadays. I will put it up by what I have to find it. No, I'm never gonna hear somewhere there, it is there, it is.
Speaker 2: I think we should have a line. I wish we could start doing like our own.
Speaker 1: Do we have a separate line just for you that's till the corner, like a Welsh tracker.
Speaker 3: Actually we should have the Welsh tracker. We should do that.
Speaker 2: But no, what I was gonna say is like, I don't we should set a line for what we think I'm going to get to at this point, Like so it's honestly, just for a second here, I'm at I think ten.
Speaker 3: Maybe let's let's say I'm at ten.
Speaker 2: It's May twenty first, what do you think the proper line for Homers for the year for me are?
Speaker 3: Because I have not been able to do it?
Speaker 1: Well, you could always go on to hot Streak.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what do you want for twenty nine and a half?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say thirty, So yeah, I guess like thirty.
Speaker 3: I think I got like thirty. I got to like high thirties or forties. Last year was really good. Last year.
Speaker 2: Forties and fifties are like what someone's gonna do when they're going to win this thing. So twenty nine and a half, look, the chat is starting to do bets. I want to align and bet on betting pros here. Fred Dinger says thirty one and a half. Cody says twenty two. So it's about finding the liney too.
Speaker 1: Geez, twenty two. That's pretty awful. Love it just well, it's I don't think it's not good. You're just in a cold streak right now. Like Randy rose Areno has been cold right He's in you know, a buck eighty or whatever it is. You're gonna beat up, You're gonna play to the back of your box.
Speaker 3: Thanks pal, you know what. I'm motivated.
Speaker 1: Now here's a question from Adam play Musgrove or Clark Schmidt. I play Schmidt today.
Speaker 3: I trust yeah Schmidt more.
Speaker 2: I just like the strikeout numbers for for Paul Musker, Joe Muskrom. I mean, look at TODs Bradley, Like I had the TODs Bradley strikeout yesterday. He got to ten, but he also got beat up a little bit. I think Musgrove could get beat up a tiny bit, but the strike out number is good.
Speaker 3: I way way more trust Clark Schmidt.
Speaker 1: Super Dave wants to know fought versus the Dodgers. I'm okay with that Fought's good man.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this is actually funny because Carlos is in here, and he must be I don't know what it is. He's got something with me today, just trolling me about liking Brandon Fought, just being obnoxious about it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Then did say something nice a little bit later that I'm a good analyst, but I'm a stupid, dumb, fat idiot for liking Brandon Fot.
Speaker 3: I like Fought. No, that's just that's me progressing here.
Speaker 2: I like see look right there there you go say it's a show. Put up the I love well, he likes me, but he wants me to fall into a gutter because I mentioned Brandon Fatt's name.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't like anybody against the Dodge. So yeah, Brandon Fart, He's Brandon Fart tonight. I don't love the matchup, but I do love Brandon Fought from a long term perspective. If Brandon, if Brandon Fought is elite tonight, I'm coming in hot, hot, coming in hot tomorrow. But if you have options, I might not try to put Brandon Fought out again.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers in La Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 1: I would put them out there against La. I think let's pick our home runs and everyone should fear the board. You don't want the board to come back because it was like the it was like Infinity War. You know, you got a homer for Mike Trout and they got hurt. So it was kind of.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you mean the wheel, the wheel. I'm sorry, the wheel. Oh it's coming back tomorrow if I don't get a home run today.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's kind of like it's kind of scary. It's very it's very Infinity War, like, you know, you're throwing people off the cliff kind of thing. It's like, well, I got my home run, and Mike Trout say.
Speaker 3: You know what I to do? This should be the change in the wheel.
Speaker 1: The wheel.
Speaker 2: I should actually just add Peanuts and Cracker Jacks names to the wheel and if they're in the chat, that person picks my home run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not putting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are screaming for the wheel. Everybody wants the wheel. The Wheel's fun. It's a good time.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm going again, sticking with my theme of the day, which is Oriols over the Cardinals, Gunner Henderson going for my homer. Let's go Gunner, get me up there till that's seventeen. I'm tired of hanging out with the clump up people at sixteen Welsh, where are you going for the last ditch effort tonight?
Speaker 2: I was gonna pick Gunner and then I saw you pick them. I'm like, I got pick Gunner. I've changed this multiple times. I will tell you just so we can have fun and laugh at me. I did go Adley, and then I changed it, and I am gonna go with Marcelo Zoh with Marcello's.
Speaker 1: No, please, everybody pick Adlie. Everybody else pick Adley. I didn't want That's amazing. I love that Mayer's talking about, like every Joe has a wheel too, and all the pieces are a Tani.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: You know what got sixteen home?
Speaker 2: Your haters love that one. It's just Otanni and Judge and Soto.
Speaker 3: That's all keeps working.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a rule. If there was a rule where you couldn't pick certain guys twice ever, or you couldn't do back to back days, it's like, no, it's fun.
Speaker 2: We should do a wheel for you one day and we just put Soto Judges.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I mean the other day I picked JD. Martinez, I didn't get a home run.
Speaker 2: I want to do a wheel for you, and it's it's ten spots. Nine of them are Otani's judges, and but then there's one one that's like Josh Rohan.
Speaker 3: No, it should be Spencer to Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I willed him back into existence and now he's here. By the way, we're giving this away this week Trophy's Mac Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt. Subscribe to the Fantasy Bros MLB channel. Drop your comments below, ring the bell to Licos ding. We're giving this away this week. I put my foot down. I've already told them. The graphics been made. All we need is a winner, So drop your comments below. Not that you guys have a hard time with comments, because clearly there were sixty plus comments before he even started today, which is amazing. I love you guys. You guys are the best. I hope everybody had a good time today. The Waiver Wires stuff will be out soon, the trade things are out. Everything's happening on the channel. And of course tomorrow join us on our discord for a little cleaning up, because we finally cleaned up the audio and now I can actually be on the show, which is which is nice.
Speaker 2: I'm walking in like Connor McGregor, by the way, tomorrow if Brandon from.
Speaker 3: If it goes. I really enjoyed Rowhouse by the way, like I does.
Speaker 1: I refuse to watch it like I can't watch I can't watch Jake, Jillenhall and Connor McGregor for two.
Speaker 2: You will hate yourself because you will love every second of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember it was a kid watching the old one with Patrick Swayze.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna just be like, I'm gonna come in hot if Fought goes like six and strikes out eight nowhere and run something like that.
Speaker 1: That should you should be full Connor McGregor tomorrow. Well now I'm really rooting for Brandon Pott. I might even put some money on him. But that'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p See you next time, kids, Hot.
Speaker 3: Peace