Speaker 1: All right, were rolling Bags.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another week of Bet the Bus. I'm your host. Payoff Willy aka Willie Bags aka Year ten is alive and well aka my back is fucking back.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: Thanks for tuning in. If you're listening right now, I don't know why I have the headphones on. You're here because that's for when the guy calls down. But if you're tuning in right now, make sure to like subscribe. If you're watching on YouTube right now, do not forget to leave a comment that helps the boys out. It helps us hack the algorithm. And as you can see, when you bet well, you get paid well. And when you get paid well, you get neon signs and shit the bad news. It doesn't work. We just got it in so I might have to go, oh, dude, I should just go uh, I should just go like Bill's Buffalo, Bill's OC fucking Ken Dorsey and just start beating the shit out of it.
Speaker 3: They run out of time in the end, run the offensive Coordinator doorshet.
Speaker 2: But welcome back to another episode. We are absolutely fired the fuck up for today, guys. The weather it's breaking. It's in the forties when you wake up in the mornings, you open up the currents and you got that white filtered sunlight shining in. Leaves are falling on the ground. You feel a little breeze outside when you go and take your dog out, and then you come in. You want to go get dressed. When you get dressed, you are now looking at the hoodie rack. You are now looking at flannels. We are fucking The vibes are absolutely up. The bets are absolutely up. Jackie boy, Jackie my boy. What do we go last week?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 2: Put your glasses on, put the cha's on. Brother, Let the people know what the record was over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm still glad you asked, because we'll start with college. We hit a one and two, but who gives a fuck about a degree because we're not with college. Fuck college. We were never built for college. So let's move to the NFL. We were four and one on NFL. And not only were we form one in NFL, the Bet the Boys Parlay of the Week locked in, and the Beta.
Speaker 1: Bus parlay locked in. We were rolling four and one. Fuck a degree. We're back on the NFL. That's what I fucking love to hear. Boys. Listen news for all of us at Bet the bus.
Speaker 2: I think starting next week I don't know, but in the very near future we have a presenting sponsor for Bet the Bush. Can't reveal that yet, you guys will see hopefully next week. But as you guys know, before we get started, let me make sure this thing stays a lit.
Speaker 1: Before we get rolling on at the bus.
Speaker 2: You guys know we have to start off with the gamblers serenity prayer.
Speaker 1: Everybody, please buy your heads.
Speaker 2: Dear Lord, grant us the serenity this weekend to accept the results that we cannot change, the courage to make the bets that we can, and the wisdom to know that it does not matter. For that is the Kingdom, the barsool sports book, and the power and glory.
Speaker 1: All yours Lord.
Speaker 2: Just remember this weekend we give you complete control over our lives. Add or remove whatever bets you think we need to lead us, prepare us, Lord, and correct us. Just Almighty yours Lord, fulfill our dreams of all of our wins this weekend.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys know how we like to spice this thing up. Listen, if you bet it with the boys, you guys are feeling good. But if you tried fading me. Sorry to the faders, Sorry to the haters. It didn't work out for you. However, I got some news. We're gonna do well in college this weekend, guys, I usually do three games in C Double A, three games NFL. We got a surprise for you, guys. We have six games in the NC DOUBLEA. Now we have six games in the NFL that I'm gonna go over because I feel fucking great about all of them. I truly this weekend, I feel like shit's coming together. I've been studying the board a lot more. It's like in preseason. You gotta have Week one, you got a week two. You gotta clean some shit up before you get ready for the regular season. I do feel like we are now in the regular season.
Speaker 5: I do think there's a difference between us and a lot of people, and that's we have.
Speaker 1: To do this. Other people get to do this.
Speaker 2: So come on, and if you need some encouragement, I need you to think of a four corner chart. In this corner is potential, wait, wait in this corner's belief, in this corner's potential, in this corner's action, in this corner's result, And then I want you to draw a circle.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start at belief.
Speaker 2: Boys, if you have belief in your board this weekend, how much potential do you think you have for success?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 2: If you think you have no If you have zero belief, then you probably aren't gonna have much potential for the weekend board. But if you have a high belief in the board, you're gonna feel like you have a lot of potential going into the weekend.
Speaker 1: How much action you think you're gonna take when when.
Speaker 2: You believe that you have a lot of potential, you're gonna take massive action. And when you take massive action, what kind of result are you gonna get? You're gonna get something. You're gonna get something that tells your belief system that says, hey, we're on the right path, we're doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: Like yes, there's ebbs and flows.
Speaker 2: Success isn't a straight line, boys, it's fucking all over the place. But if you stay the course and stay with the boys, we're gonna come out prosperous.
Speaker 1: With that said, I love the board this weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it's how much more excited I can be because we have not only am I just gonna be telling you who's gonna win. But I'm gonna tell you why, because our fucking data guy, Mitch in the back has been knocking it down for so here are the facts we're gonna get started. JP kick gets off of the NC double A or Jack whoever's taking the mic.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, the first one in the NC double A. One of your least favorite college teams. We got Illinois at Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Bad memories, so yes, very bad memories with Wisconsin. They own a lot of my mental state every night before I go to bed. However, everybody's like, oh, well, all you do is right favorites. Well, here's a fucking underdog for you. I love Illinois plus seven, and let me tell you why I love Illinois plus seven. The Illinois defense has only gave up twenty nine points all year. Excuse me, Wisconsin has only scored thirty five points against Power five teams this year. Illinois has gone three to one against the spread. Wisconsin sucks. They're one dimensional football team. Illinoi's in the top Illinois top twenty five and run defense by giving up only eighty seven point three. Shout out Mitch yards per game Graham Mertz. Again he shows he sucks. He can't carry the team on his back.
Speaker 1: He showed it.
Speaker 2: Last week and gets to Oilo State. You shut down the run, you win the football game. Illinois is gonna stop the run. That's why we're taking him plus seven. And not only that, Bill maas he's at Wisconsin. Bilma's familiar with the Wisconsin boyce. He was successful, there was culture. He's billing in Illinois.
Speaker 1: I like it. Shout out to barstool Carl Illinois plus seven. Just do the math. That's all you gotta do. Do the math.
Speaker 5: That's well said, brother, Yes sir in speaking of the math, Alabama minus seventeen and a half at Arkansas take us to the SEC will.
Speaker 2: You guys might be thinking it could be wild too, Like Arkansas the rinked twenty are they do?
Speaker 1: They have some potential this year.
Speaker 2: Arkansas, to me, is one of those schools that gets to ride the train of the SEC. They get to hop on and be claimed We're an SEC school. We're automatically going to be ranked in the top twenty five every year, only to let their fan base down literally all year long. I think they're the most fraudulent three and one team in college football. Because they are three on one. I believe right, but I think they are absolute frauds. They barely survived Missouri State. Shout out to the boys in Missouri State, but they barely survived Missouri State. They lost to close one to Texas A and m They've just they don't do shit.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you they are a bunch of frauds.
Speaker 2: I love Alabama minus seventeen and a half saban is fifteen and oh.
Speaker 1: Against the Razorbacks.
Speaker 2: They feel like they lost earlier in the year when they beat Texas, like they are seeing nothing but red bro and they're ready to throttle any team in their way. Alabama's last three victories at Arkansas have not even been close. The Crimson Tide has won those games by an average of thirty four points per game. If that doesn't take you from six to midnight, I don't know what will Minus seventeen and a half the Alabama Crimson Tide, you could fucking lock that shit in.
Speaker 5: Staying on the train of frauds, let's go to another fraud with UCLA taking out Washington. We got Washington minus three, so I got.
Speaker 1: To watch Washington well.
Speaker 2: I bet Michigan State a couple of weeks ago, and I do apologize to everybody out there that rode with me on Michigan State. But against success is not a straight line. There's gonna be ebbs and flows. And what winners do is they fucking learn? They respond. I watched Washington. They are a good football team. That quarterback that transferred from Indiana. What's his name, Poenix or something, Michael Pennix, Michael Pennix Junior to be exact. The dude is an absolute study. He's out there slinging the rock. Watch daddy sling it. He says in the huddle Ucla like my man Jpisa back there, frauds. Their wins are against Bowling Green, Alabama State, South Alabama, and Colorado, and they're not impressive wins. Like a couple of those games are close. Washington is gonna dog walk these boys. Washington minus three. I love them, even at UCLA and beating their ass in the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Next, we got Michigan versus Iowa with the over at forty one and a half. The numbers are not in the favor, but we don't really care about the numbers.
Speaker 2: We don't give a fuck about the numbers brother. Number one one coaching tip tip for you, JP, because I know you're coming in the spotlight in a big way with bet the Bus. People are knowing you from Busting with the Boys. People are knowing a few from Deal of the Week, the transition. You gotta work on the yes sir part. You say yes sir in each one. Maybe it's your thing. Maybe you just say yes sir and all of them. But I'm just trying to give you some films, some some some tips.
Speaker 1: I love that, s.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Michigan Iowa.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of a weird game, Michigan, kind of like what the fuck happened last.
Speaker 1: Weekend with that game against Maryland? Like is Maryland?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they're both undefeated, but at the end of the day, I'm not sure what happened. Iowa has the number one scoring defense in the nation. However, I do believe they're playing a bunch of fucking frauds out there. The word of this show is frauds today. They also have the worst scoring offense in the Big Ten, and that is because of their OC coach Farns.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think he's very good at all. The over is that forty one and a half.
Speaker 2: All of the info is telling us to bet the under, and I'm honestly I'm scared too, because I think they both can score twenty something points. I think Michigan's offense comes live even though they have the number one scoring defense. I think I always kind of patting themselves on the back a little bit. Big Cat says it, bro, it's never fun to bet the under. Life's too short to bet the under. We're all gonna lose, So life's too short to also have a terrible time.
Speaker 1: There's no way to go through life you're always wetting.
Speaker 2: Is never in hand, and dude, risk is what keeps us young. Boys, Amen, risk is what keeps us young. I'm gonna say over forty one and a half. I'm not calling the spread on that game.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Michigan's probably gonna win that one. You could go money line on that, but that seems like too easy of a bet. But I'm going over forty one and a half at.
Speaker 5: Iowa, and we gotta wrap it up with Nebraska. Op Yeah, Nebraska at home against Indiana.
Speaker 2: Look, no, the boys, boys, boys, We've had a couple weeks now to lick our wounds and figure out who we're gonna be the rest of the year. The hard part's done. We had to let Frost go. Rip to the boy, Scott Frost. May he rest in heaven with our boy Taylor Lawan and uh harambe? Is that it harambe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gorilla Man, shout out our Harambe and and mighty Joe Young. When Nebraska played Oklahoma, it was Mickey Joseph's first game. Like, yes, in that first few series it's like, oh, the boys are fucking here, and then they got throttled. However, they beat the number six team in the country at the time in the fourth quarter. As a matter of fact, they shut them out in the fourth quarter. And we're gonna ride that because there's some optimism with that. With these last two weeks. You you on, you debrief a little bit, you take a good heart look in the mirror. I think those boys did that. The line started at minus three and a half and has gone up to five and a half. Again, that means more people are betting on Nebraska. That's why the line is fucking going up. Indiana is is is exactly that it's Indiana. There's no shot the road to nine and three starts this fucking weekend. However, I hang on, I did backtrack. I corrected myself. What are we gonna go like five? We're only gonna win like six of these next games. Yeah, regardless, you're going to a bowl game. Regardless of the road to a bowl game starts this weekend. And Indiana is gonna get I don't know if they're gonna get their ass beat, but we are gonna cover the spread at minus five and a half at home against Indiana.
Speaker 5: Now lied, we actually do have one more college game, Oklahoma State versus Baylor.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this game. I don't watch Oklahoma State Baylor enough. I know they're a high powered offense. I'm just saying we ride that motherfucker boys over fifty six and a half at Baylor. I love both their offenses. I think they take that one.
Speaker 5: Switch it up to the NFL where Jack is about to take it over.
Speaker 4: Four and one last week, why not go five and oh?
Speaker 1: This week? You know this is us.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start out with the Raiders minus two and a half versus the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Talk to us, Okay, I know Raider Nations down bad right now, However, I know we're the only OH to three team in the league, but at in the same breath, we are the best OH and three team in the league. I think, I don't think. I know We're going to Vegas. Broncos are the most fraudulent two win football team in the NFL. Russell Wilson and his fucking his sandwich release on subway, like you want to share.
Speaker 1: This with me? Like you ever done anything dangerous?
Speaker 2: How about what's dangerous and what you can be scared of this weekend is getting your fucking ass beat in Vegas because the Raiders are going covering that minus two and a half. The Raiders are gonna get their first win, They're gonna start figuring it out on offense, and Russell gonna take his fucking ride home on the plane back to Denver.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: And by the way, all right, let's move on with our boy Dougie p making his way back to Philly.
Speaker 1: We got the Jags though, plus six and a half.
Speaker 2: I this was a game I was excited to see and see what the spread was.
Speaker 1: Jags plus six and a half because we're in uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Uncharted waters with the Jaguars being like, are They a good football team.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're the best team in the AFC South right.
Speaker 2: Now, right But not only that, is like they're scoring on offense, like they look they look so olid, and I think we're at a point to where it's uncomfortable to say, however, I like the Jaguars. I don't like the Jaguars to I'm not saying that in a way because obviously I'm the boys on the Titans till I die. But this game right here, Jaguars plus six and a half at the Eagles, I know it's gonna be a hostile environment. This is an exciting game because the Eagles offense is fucking clicking. But Jags have the seventh best total defense in the league by allowing just over three hundred yards a game. That their defense is gonna be put to the test this weekend. However, I love their d line. They're fucking disruptive, They're good. I'm telling you, They're gonna make it uncomfortable for Jalen Hursts. Philly is the fourth most penalized team in the league. Jags are two and one against the spread this year. I like Jacksonville plus six and a half as an underdog So all you motherfuckers that say I love picking favorites, go fuck yourself with this pick.
Speaker 1: This week because the Jags are covering plus six and a half. Talk to him.
Speaker 4: I were doubling down on the Chiefs this week after a tough Sunday game. We got the Chiefs minus two and a half vers the Bucks on Sunday Prime time.
Speaker 1: Talk to us.
Speaker 2: All right, So the game started in Tampa. I want to say last night when I was checking out, the Bucks were favorites at first, and I think it flipped the Chiefs being favorites.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if somebody can fact check me.
Speaker 2: The game has moved to where could be possibly moved to Minneapolis because of Hurricane Yan and listen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I'm not.
Speaker 2: As famiou stuff going on, and that's seem like a big deal going on down there.
Speaker 1: So everybody obviously be safe down in Florida.
Speaker 2: But if that game gets moved, and even with there's too much distraction going on with the hurricane right now, I think the argument you saw with Mahomes and being of me right on the sideline, I think they get that shit squared away. Travis Kelsey's already put it on his back, saying I should have stepped on their throat when I had the chance, he tweeted right after the game. He also has talked about it on his podcast. I love the Chiefs to bounce back. This is their first meeting since the Super Bowl in twenty twenty one. I think the Chiefs are ready to get back a little bit. I think they're carrying that a little bit. I hate gonna get my boys down in Tampa. You know, we got some great friends down there. I do like the Chiefs minus two and a half covering. I think they get back on track this week. And the Bucks haven't scored more than twenty one points in a game this year. I think that is crucial because the Chiefs are gonna score. But I like the Chiefs minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Love it all right? Is it time to move on to our lock of the week?
Speaker 2: Is it time to go before we get to the guy the bet the Boys parlay. We hit it last week. We needed Josh Allen, Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers both to score two touchdowns. For everybody that backed me, shout out to you guys. You guys knew we were gonna bring that one home the What's interesting about the bet the Boys parlay. We want to use guys that have been on the bus to parlay them on stats this weekend. The only numbers that are ever out at this time is quarterback numbers. We're gonna wait, You're gonna see the day of We're gonna drop a bet the Boys parlay because I like Derrick Henry fucking going over whatever is rushing yardage is because I think the Boys in Tennessee are gonna beat the Colts. Is that at Indy or at home at Indy? I think the Boys are gonna go and beat the Colts at Indy. And I like my man Derek to finally have a fucking breakout game and get it going. Then boys get it wrong. They look good in the first half of the running game last week against the Raiders. They kind of got stopped in the second half. However, I think they put together four solid quarters this week against the Colts.
Speaker 1: And I like having Derek. What I'm saying is I like having Derek in that.
Speaker 2: Parlay, and we're gonna have to wait until that comes out, so you'll see Derek in there. You might see fucking Travis who knows you're gonna see in there, but the bet the Boys parlay will be dropped the day of the game, so keep your lookout on that. We are now going to call and phone in the guy who went three and two last week. So again, if you're riding with the Bet the Bus, you're feeling fucking good because we love everything we see this weekend, So let me call him in there. Go brother, I've already told them you went three and two last week. Bet the Bus went four and one. If they're rocking with this show, everybody's in high spirits right now. For the love of God, give us your picks this week. I pray that they line up with mine. Let us know what's in your mind this weekend, brother.
Speaker 3: So the people were on me last week. Wasn't phase one, Ben, This is just the start of a big winning experience for every Buddy Rowland. But let me get into it. We're gonna start hot Thursday night. Miami three and zero, best team in the league. Everyone says they're going to Cincinnati. Two is a little banged up. The Dolphins got lucky against the Bills, they got lucky against the Ravens. They're not that good. Joe Burrow's getting high. Like I told you last week, take the Bangles win it big at home, and it's so hard to travel on the Thursday. You know, really you pleaded. You know it's hard to take the Bangals next pick. I'm sticking with the Baltimore Ravens at home, underdogs, underdogs. The Bill's secondary is torn apart. Lamar Jackson is having an MVP year. Bet big on Ravens on a big upset. I love Baltimore at home. How about the Raiders will They're gonna get their first win of the heat of the year this week. Russell Wilson has gotten lucky with those two wins. Hate their coach not buying into him. I was frustrated when the Raiders are up twenty nothing and they folded a few weeks ago. I wonder Wilson was frustrated. DeVante Adams he said, he's angry and frustrated. He's gonna come out. He's been to go crazy. Love the Raiders, they get their first win, and here is the big game of the week. I love Tom Brady at home against the Chiefs. The Chiefs aren't that good. We crowned them when they beat the Cardinals Week one. Brady's getting Evans back, He's getting Julio back. That defense is all time. I told you you saw what they did against Terry Rodgers and the Packers last week. Hammer tom Brady at home. He's an underdog. Come on Sunday Night football, Tom Brady. He's not losing them. Mahomes the baby Goat. I'm betting on the real Goat. There it is. Really we're going four to know this week.
Speaker 1: Baby, all right, there's only one game. You got it. Guy, it's a little fuzzy.
Speaker 2: I'm a little rattle right now. He's going with Tom Brady. We're going with baby Goat. He's going with real Goat. That's gonna be ahead to head that We're just gonna let the chips fall where they may. You ride whoever you want to, boys, And since this show is coming out tomorrow this morning on Thursday, we do get the We do get to partake in that game because there is a bet I would like to make and is riding with the guy. I do think. I think Miami's good. I think they are a good football team. I think they're very deserving of that three to zero record. However, Joey b getting them getting their first win, I think was huge, and I like I like the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Dude, I like the Bengals. What is the spread on that?
Speaker 2: Plus four Miami plus four big yeah, plus four Miami minus four Bengals. I know that seems a little nerve wrecking, like, Yo, how are you gonna have the undefeated team, the number one team in the game right now as underdogs?
Speaker 1: But I think there's something to that.
Speaker 2: I do like the Bengals tonight to beat and cover against Miami. We say cover, We're just gonna say money line. I want to I want to default to my guys in the back. I know we're kind of shooting at the hip right now. What like JP, you guys go ahead just say what do you like?
Speaker 1: How do we anybody want? You want better odds, go go with the red. But if you just want to be safe with the Bengals winning.
Speaker 2: We'll say, for bet the bust and our record's sake, we're gonna say Bengals money line. Because it's a little it's it's I'm nervous on that. Then being four point favorites against the undefeated team, what's up? It's a proven game, it's a proven game, uh Bengals money line.
Speaker 4: We also might though, because it's Thursday, have two of the best color Rush uniforms spotted on Thursday night. So so even win or lose, we're in for a nice treat if Joey.
Speaker 2: B walks into that stadium and you see him with shades on and a little bit of a fascist statement I love Joe Burrow in prime time television.
Speaker 1: Boys hammer the fucking Bengals.
Speaker 2: Now let's move to the bet the bus lock of the week. I am so fucking excited on this one because to me, it's Falcons versus the Browns. They're in Atlanta, and Atlanta is underdogs plus one and a half. This is another underdog that I'm taking. Take this one, Take this one, money line. I think the Falcons are winning this game because I think they're the best one and two football team in the league. Rise up, baby, I'm telling you, they've had close games all year long. The Boys are figuring it out. They're finally get to come home. They've been on the West Coast for two fucking weeks. They finally get to play in front of their home crowd, and they're being disrespected. The Cleveland Browns. They're underdogs at home in Atlanta, coming off a big win, their first win of the year. The lock of the week is the Falcons. They're three to zero against the spread this year. The Falcons rush the ball more than sixty percent of the time, and they're one of the better rushing teams in the league, especially when it comes to scoring touchdowns. Browns give up nothing but tds. They're tight for the third most of this season. Brown There are also two and five against the spread in their last seven. In October, Cleveland is one in five against the spread in their last six after a win and the Falcons again as underdogs. Here's a great step for you. As one and a half point underdogs. The Falcons are two and oh. So we are hammering. We are fucking there we go. Hey, baba ahead, if you're with me, boys, Baba ahead, not gonna babble if you're with me. That's the lock of the week. That's the lock of the week. We made a little money last week. We bought Anon sign. It didn't fucking work. We're getting a presenting sponsor. I'm telling you, we're looking fucking up belief, potential, action result a big circle. Boys, that equates to money, money, there's gonna be you're gonna.
Speaker 1: See a lot of zeros.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see zero losses, you're gonna see a zero negativity, and you're gonna see a lot of fucking zeros in your bank account. If you're betting with Beta Bus. Thank you for listening again. If you're watching right now, drop a comment, drop a comment. We just need a little just a little comment and do the hit the thumbs up like and make this thing pop for the boys. We love you, We appreciate you, biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses.
Speaker 1: We're going undefeated, going undefeated. I fucking will. I love everything about this week.