Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? Christy wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Nick. Now, Nick and his friends recently joined a golf club and paid a lot of money to be a part of this club. And Nick and his friends were about to leave for his golf game in a few hours, and Christy thought now would be a great time to mess with them. So I'm gonna call Nick from the golf club and say, hey, there's been a little problem with you on the course.
Speaker 2: Hmm, all right, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Garrett's phone tap, let's listen it. Hello, I'm looking for a Nick one guy like. My name is Owen Grady. I work at golf course. I'm calling in reference to some complaints we've received from our members about you and your guests.
Speaker 2: You got complaints about me and my people.
Speaker 1: We've gotten a few complaints over the choice language used on the golf course.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, just a few of our other members. Who's who is complaining about me?
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with the bylaws that we had you signed when you signed up for a member by law.
Speaker 2: What's some fine prints somewhere on the contract I'm supposed to read what I'm gonna pay my lawyers now to do this? Get on here? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: There are some bylaws that we live by here on the course, just to make sure everything stays in line with the community. That aside the tattoos.
Speaker 2: That you have on. My tattoos, you have to have.
Speaker 1: Them covered up when you're inside the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Cover you mean I gotta have a long sleeve shirts on and stuff? What do you what? What? What is this? You're out of your mind? Look, I just say this is I do not like this, and I don't not like starting my day off with a call like this. Okay, we're gonna talk when I get to the club. We're gonna have a little conversation, all right, I'll talk to you later. What Hello? Hello? Hi? Yeah, Nick, This isn't Ray. This is who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Owen Grady. I'm calling from the Is Nicholas available?
Speaker 2: You don't want him on the phone? What is this about?
Speaker 1: Some of the complaints that we've gotten over the last few weeks of him and his group complain that being one of them the cursing on the course is prohibited.
Speaker 2: We don't cursing. We don't curse. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, are you just cursed when?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I cursed and play back when I just said this.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, let me see if that's possible. Here, complain, complain?
Speaker 2: Why is that playing me back? And stuff? What is that? We record everything?
Speaker 1: We we do record all our phone calls. So you did ask me to prove a point, which I did right there, tricky, right.
Speaker 2: Off the phone, forget about put the phone down. You bring all this negative matin into our world. Man, you're working them up over here.
Speaker 1: You do you do yoga?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do yoga. What you're questioning me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You're calling me a liar right now. Seriously, you've got the balls to call me a liar. So here's this. Hang off the phone.
Speaker 1: Christy, you're there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he is so pistol.
Speaker 1: We'll call him back in just a few minutes and I'll have you check in on him and just act like you have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey to me. Wow, I think I'm going to get out of here early.
Speaker 1: I want to see if you wanted to dinner or whatever.
Speaker 2: I yes, no, man, No, I'm not. I'm not. Uh, I'm Today is not a good day for that. I got to take care of some things at the at the club, but I didn't sleep well at all. Then I get the stupid phone call from this guy from the from the country club. He's complaining about my language and my tattoos. They actually called me. Can you believe what?
Speaker 1: What is it complain?
Speaker 2: You know? This is like discrimination for nothing?
Speaker 1: Are they kicking you out?
Speaker 2: Guy? Guy? He's threatening, We're going over there. We're going over ray and I are going over there. We're gonna we're gonna talk to these people.
Speaker 1: Nick, you gotta come down. I tell you. In restaurants, you gotta watch your mouth. I mean these people, these are rich people.
Speaker 2: These are these are guys. They put their underwears on the same way I do, whether they're jockey or boxing.
Speaker 1: You can't go in there like that because you're gonna make it worse.
Speaker 2: You see this? Whose side are you on? Hey? Nick? Who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone taps?
Speaker 2: I do, Oh Christy, why did you do this?
Speaker 1: I got you good? Nick?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Right, you know, I listen all the time to you guys. I can't believe you're doing this to me.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show