Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live brought you by Prize Pigs. Download the Prize Pigs after works but a Prize Pigs dot com and use that promo code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey Pa Joe Pi's Apia. That of course is the Welsh and it's you. I see all the peanuts and the cracker Jacks in the chat live on our YouTube channel. If you haven't already subscribed to the YouTube channel. It's great. Welsh has got the trade video. I believe it. It hasn't dropped yet, but I believe it's dropping any minute.
Speaker 2: Now soon When will now?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: Will then be now soon?
Speaker 1: Soon soon? That's that's two times we've gotten to use that reference this week, which is great.
Speaker 2: That's not from what's Spaceballs?
Speaker 1: Of course so great. In Spaceballs, Ricordats is so great too. I can't think of a bad Rick Marinas movie.
Speaker 2: You know, I would say, because everyone's gonna go to Honeye Shrunk the Kids and stuff like that, or Zoltar or whatever he was in Ghostbusters, but him as Dark Helmet was greatest, one of the greatest performances of all time. It's an old movie. It's my absolute favorite space Balls. It is great, and he is he steals the show in the whole movie.
Speaker 1: Because Drewish princesses love money and power and I have both. He's just he's just this, and you don't realize every now and then you have to just kind of take the perspective of how big the helmet is and how little of a man he is. Is hysterical I think about it. He's a little Giants, which is amazing. He's in Ghostbusters, he is in we were just talked about the Spaceballs. I mean that the whole Rick Morana's canon is pretty like unbelievable. I'm sure there's a ton of movies. I'm forgetting to what is he?
Speaker 2: What's the last thing?
Speaker 1: Life? A couple of years ago he got knocked out in New York. Some random person punched him. Punched him, Yeah, just like punched him. He was assaulted. Oh, Little Shop of Horrors. Another Rick Moran. That's a looking great one. Parenthood, amazing movie with Steve Martin. He's fantastic. My Blue Heaven another. There's some bad movies here as I'm looking. There are a few bad ones like what any Well, you know, there's some ones that are a little up, you know, like, uh, let's see the foot Stones.
Speaker 2: But what's the last movie he did? Like how long ago.
Speaker 1: That it's been a while he basically kind of semi retired. But the man is a national treasure, even though he's Canadians.
Speaker 2: So I can't you never interrupt me when I'm playing with my dolls.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't see you playing with your dolls again, sir, All right, let's get to the baseball, and uh, I can't believe it. We're getting Bryce Harper. So here we are. This is happening. Well, she is unbelievable. And had I known that we were going to get Bryce Harper this early, I would have drafted him with the second round pick, because you know how I felt about Tattias, and I was taking him with practically a first round pick anyway, because he was missing two weeks. If I knew Harper was just missing a month, I would have been like, yeah, given to me in in you know, the late second round, early third round. One hundred percent. I'm still concerned. I am cautiously optimistic. But what are your thoughts, feelings, emotions about the Harper imminent return here that we're going to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's really big. To your point, you know what, we got Tatis in the what like like mid second round, knowing we were going to miss the twenty days. If you knew it was going to be like two more weeks, Harper would have probably been I think, like an early third round pick, like somewhere between. Like, yeah, probably he's somewhere in there, maybe even scratch right at the top of the or the end of the second, somewhere in the third. But this is huge though. I think there is a big worry from a lot of people. And I'm actually very curious Joe, your thought on this if there is a theoretical cell high moment right now, So just follow me for a second. Obviously, you if you drafted him, especially in redraft, you've sat, you've hung out, you're good to go. But if you're a worrying worrier at all that he's coming back so early, there's a lot of people are worrying worrier.
Speaker 1: It's like a worry wart, I believe exactly. I don't even know what that is. A worry ward. But if you because.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of you out there that are just like, oh, these guys are gonna get hurt used to be back on the idle.
Speaker 1: I'm worrying July.
Speaker 2: So do you trade trade that you today might be one of the absolute high I mean, obviously, if he goes and performs high blah blah blah, that'd be good. But he's going to be a DH. He's coming back early. I do not feel this way, But I'm curious, would you consider trading him at the highest of level, almost trading him like a prospect, you know, highest trade values before he plays.
Speaker 1: It depends on where I you know, it depends on what my cost was to get him. Probably I'm just holding now because I'm just loving life that I have him on my roster and we're a month in and I think, no.
Speaker 2: I mean, I agree with this. I agree with all of this. The bat is here. It's exciting. He'll be a DH and everything like that. But it is a little bit soon. It's a little bit sooner than it's a little but it's impactful. I got multiple teams. I got to put him in my lineup today. It's going to be good for the Phillies in general. And just ride it.
Speaker 1: All right, the Mets are activating Max Sures or he's not gonna bitch today though, because some slight weather concerns, so they just said let's let's go out tomorrow instead. So far Shures around the year three seven two ERA one point one nine whips seventeen k's to nine walks in nineteen innings. So it's been a little up and down. Mariso Dubon, though, was a player on my waiver wire video a few weeks ago, plural weeks with an s and the guy has just continued to do nothing but hit three for five yesterday with a double, two runs, a stolen base. I can't tell on everybody. It's not like you're gonna get power out of this guy. But as long as especially once Chas McCormick went down, who was also playing well at the time in Hue at the top of this order, he sort of took over in that spot. And Dubon was a player who was a roster percentage was so low, and I just said, look at this guy, at least in the stop gap. You've got a great opportunity here to get some runs scored. You got a great opportunity to get some batting average, which is a hard thing to find. So Dubon has been terrific this year, one of the I think unsung heroes of the at least the Houston Astros lineup.
Speaker 2: Well in the ability to lead off. You know, the Astros are always looking for a guy to lead off. He's fast, he makes contact. It's just a good environment for him to score a lot of runs as well. So yeah, I think he's sneaky. He's sneaky, and the Astros just want to like stick a guy there and just not worry about it anymore. That's what they try to do with Jeremy Pania. Dubon might be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to a fun bit of news another day. Another young starting pitcher, Bryce Miller. So we're getting Miller versus Miller today, which is really Miller time. It's going to be enormous Miller time. So far in twenty twenty three, a double A again making the jump here, Bryce Miller from double A. Right? Was that my looking at the wrong stats here? No?
Speaker 2: No, you're right about this, you know, because yeah, Bryce, And by the way, if you remember, Bryce was like the very first guy I spoke to in spring training. This was one of those guys I was able to chat with during spring. He was so good, like he was fooling the major leaguers on this team. But you know, obviously they had their roster set they wanted to send him down. I don't know why they put him at double A. He didn't perform well, which means I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: The era has been terrible. He's at six cra so and they keep saying they want to get quote an extended look at him. So this is a little perplexing because then a lot of people are looking again for more pitching because we have these pitching injuries. So this jump to double A after the spring performance and the bad double A, do you think this is just sulking for him a little bit? What do you mean, in other words, like you expected maybe to be a triple A this year, maybe expected, you know, if he performed well in the spring, things will go better. The fact he's been a double A, do you think that he's been disappointed. He's kind of taken that personally and that's hence the performance.
Speaker 2: No, he's actually like he's a super like thought broach like chill type of dude. He is a total cool cucumber to the fullest. So I don't think so at all. What I do think is interesting, and I wonder I didn't really like look into it is if there was a thought and think about this for a second. Obviously, the Mariners Triple A plays PCL and maybe they didn't want to put their pictures in that environment. And they've got all their top prospects for a double A Bryce Miller, Dollard Emerson, Hancock, Prelander, so maybe the environment that they wanted their pictures to be in was in a Double A environment and not kind of set them back in Triple A. Just a thought here, but Bryce Miller almost had a rotation spot coming out of spring, and he's the guy that he had. He did what everybody else did. He kind of scrapped a traditional slider and he turned into a gyro and a sweeper, and he had actually said that the I think it was the sweeper he's more comfortable with right now. And then you've also got that gyro, So you've got two points of a slider, a great fastball. This guy has a awesome arsenal and I actually think he's going to surprise, and you know, maybe I'm just a little like, Oh, because I've been around him much, I think he outperforms the other Miller Mason Spy tonight. And I'm a big speculate on Bryce Miller guy. Right now, I would pick him up.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get a little bit of a run. Here a lot of questions too, I see about Matthew Libator in the chat. I mean, look, I told you two weeks ago to add this guy. I mean you should be adding him without a doubt, and by now he's still I mean the ross percent just still low. So you should definitely go out there and acquire him. Here's an interesting one too. The Twins activated Alex Kirolov from the ten day il yesterday. The option with Triple A, which we kind of talked about was going to happen at Triple A hitting three sixteen with four dingers, two steals in eleven games this year. Should people be adding Alex Kirolov because he's another guy that I think might make my waiver wire video once I kind of look at some of the across the board roster percentages of it.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, Like I want to say yeah because I'm a stupid believer in him.
Speaker 1: Still, but I mean would you rather be throwing. I mean, you can think about this like Aaron judgment on the il. Right, we'll talk about that in a second. Obviously that's a very big deal. We were saving that for the injury quotation, and there's a lot of big injuries to get to, Like you're trying to plug that spot right now. Krol Off is up enough time to help with that.
Speaker 2: No, But see that's my problem is like, right, I don't see where the spot is. He someone has to go down for the twins for him to come back up, and it's got to be very specific. It's gonna have to be like a left fielder, a d H first space, it has to be Gallo again. So I just I don't see where the spot's gonna come from because of I guess you could say it's like his lack of versatility right now because Larnick's not giving up anytime. Gallo has been actually a hot bat, so like I want him, I just don't know when it's going to happen, And I just don't know what the translation is going to be. So as cool as it is, I probably would go in different directions with guys that are still crazy under fifty percent owned in so many leagues. I mean, the amount of Swinsky not being owned is absurd to me. So I would probably pass on kirol Off until like the moment someone is injured then you could bring him up, because I just think it'd be like holding on to him too long.
Speaker 1: Adam Wainwright coming back from the groin injury. Nine strikeouts and five and two thirds on Sunday for him, by the way, in that final tune up starts, so he should be He could be floating around in some leagues right now undrafted. No, let's get to the meat potatoes here, because the Astro's rotation is taken. It's been a bad couple of days. It's been a bad week for the astros rotation. On Monday's Joe, we were just talking about like Man and they got Hunter Brown and they've got Christian Javier and they're doing for Amber Valdez. They're starting to really, really good and then Garcia gets hurt removed from the start last eight.
Speaker 2: Pitches into that pitches, watching that game, because I took the inverse, if everybody listened on the betting side, I take the Giants plus five through the first five that cash but I was paying attention. I saw Garcia come out and I was like, Oh, we're gonna take this, and then they gave up run and then they got it all back. But that was really worrisome because eight pitches in did not look good. And it's it's on the lines of like the d Gram. You know, anytime you're hearing these arm injuries, you're just like, okay, well we're done well.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, Equidi is on the fifteen AIO with the shoulder issue, so we got one with an elbow, one with a shoulder. Both are very concerning. Where do the Astros go here for starting pitching because it's a good team and look, Hunter Brown's been very fruitful, So who's next man up for them? In your opinion?
Speaker 2: Well, as weird as it might sound, it actually might be forced Whitley time. I mean, I'm having a hard time figuring.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought the answer would be, too, and I wanted to hear someone else say it besides me, Well they've.
Speaker 2: Got I think it's JP franc It's out there that could be someone that you know, they could go down that road, cause I think he's been pretty decent. The problem is is Whitley really bad era so far? But underlying metrics as far as like strikeouts have been there. But the yeah, I'm looking, the walk totals are high, the home run totals are high. I just don't know if they would if they would ensure any trust in putting him out there, you know what. I just don't know if I would speculate regardless, even if it's one of those guys, even if it's like France or Whitley, I don't know if I would want to be carrying or holding on to either of those guys.
Speaker 1: Those are happy to numbers out there. So his six era, unlike Ryce Miller sixt yr, is actually from the PCL, So that's what's in it to say.
Speaker 2: And his X fif's a little bit better. It's like five eight four, but the home run numbers are pretty alarming, not leaving anybody on base, and he's walking for I just, man, I don't know. It's a great question. I just don't think it matters because they've got two.
Speaker 1: It's not honestly, if you can grab both those guys for nothing and wait and find out because there's two spots. So it almost is like if you have the roster depth to do it in a deeper league. Yeah, have the two. You see what's going on, and hopefully one of them is good and there's gonna be opportunity here. There's two open spots in the rotation there.
Speaker 2: This is another one of those teams though that it's like we've talked about this with the Mariners where it's like if they could start to get aggressive with anybody, I feel like the Astros would might want to give a call around, like we talked about Edward or someone will talk about in the trade video. But also the White Sox. You know that it's a team that everybody's kind of looking at maybe moving just they could probably use like anything than what they have right now.
Speaker 1: These back to back injuries. If I'm the Astros, I'm on the phone to Detroit today because there's no way you're getting both of these guys, Like, there's no way you're not getting negative news on at least one of them. Yeah, we're talking out for the year kind of thing. Like it just feels like one of those situations. Potentially Rodriguez would be a huge get for them, And look, they've still got some pieces in order to move I mean, I know they're not quite you know, as stacked as they used to be, but the Astro still have some pieces they can get the job like that done. The Aaron Judge ten day il stint retroactor to the twenty eighth with a right hip strain. Here's the Yankee order tonight. You're ready for this Welsh Anthony Volpi, Anthony Rizzo, Anthony Gliber Torrez now just Glaber Torres, DJ Lemayhew, Willie Calhoun, Harrison Bader, Oswaldo Gabrera, IKF and Kyle Higashioka. This feels like something the Tigers would be running out like this is not good Welsh, like this is a rough This is not the Yankees lineup right here. Andy's on the mount tonight, by the they.
Speaker 2: Could use a couple of Tony's in there with their Anthony's as well, would be good. I mean, I like Bibby a lot tonight. Yeah, no, it's not good. It's the depth has not been good. They've got the slew of rookies that they're putting out there, but with some garbage type of play. It's actually amazing to me. I was thinking, like you see these videos that the Padres winning and like Routen o'dor is in the background, and then the Yankees are trotting now like Willie Calhoun, like I can't believe these guys are still in Major League Baseball. But yeah, the Yankees need some help.
Speaker 1: I like this one, Wonkey says, send Lance Linda Houston. Yes, please, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Out of the White Sox.
Speaker 1: Just just get out of there. It's just crazy right now.
Speaker 2: I could see the Astros moving someone like uh, Pedro Leone, and then like you know, because White Sox love the Cuban players, and then maybe like a pitcher, and then getting Lancelin. I don't know what the what would the White Sox be holding on to anymore so that that actually might be it. There might be a fit there, but god knows when the hell these trades start going down.
Speaker 1: Walkey saying that's not an actual lineup. Yes it is. It's on fantasy Labs right now and I'm looking at so that's that's what they projected lineup is going to be. But it's it's been a rough year for them. Also a rough day at least for Ronald Acuna. He got blasted in the shoulder by a pitch. I shouldn't laugh. It's sad he got hurt.
Speaker 2: No, why are you laughing about that.
Speaker 1: I'm a Mets fan and you know, Rondacunia has been killing them for years now, and somebody finally just you know, threw a high entitle him. It nailed him. So, I mean, this is what they used to do back in the day, Back in my day, they should throw inside. Done, guys, But nobody gets out of the way. Everyone's jumping in the plate because nobody fears anybody. You know, Patri Martinez was a great picture. But part of the reason Patri Martinez was such a great picture because you were intimidated and afraid he was gonna back you off the plate. He was gonna dust you if he had to. You don't see any fear nowadays with all I mean, is there a picture, in your opinion, maybe a Sureser or somebody like that like that really that pitches inside or that you fear a little bit if you're I don't think there's anybody out there that's intimidating.
Speaker 2: It's sure, sure's there's number one.
Speaker 1: Suresier's number one for me too. But people forget, like Brandy Johnson, Paedro Martinez. Yes, they were great at their craft, but part of their craft was that intimidation factor. And these guys get plungng sometimes because they just don't see it coming, because they have no fear whatsoever of anybody throwing inside on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think of like any other guys. I mean, you know, pinpoint accuracy. There's there's a lot of focus on. I mean, how many guys do you really look at these days also and look and see that like maddox esque command of the zone. I think there's less of those guys. I'm not trying to say that everyone's a thrower now, but the art of pitching also has become a lot more about eye deception and fooling where it's going than it is pinpointing points in the zone. Not to say the guys don't do it, but that's probably a part of it, because guys are like, yeah, well, you know, I can't hit the zone, but I can spin this three thousand and this is gonna screw with everyone's eyes. So I think it's a little bit less trust in that that's just not part of the game anymore.
Speaker 1: There was nothing more terrifying when you get up to the plate and knowing somebody is going to throw inside on you. I give it. At the high school level, you knew, you knew kids and certain teams, and sudden you were playing in some of those higher level travel teams, like you knew some of those guys out there. If you're playing a couple of rounds with them, you're like, yeah, you would have watched this guy.
Speaker 2: A little bit right about like an MLB the show, like like I did it last night to Bogman playing like old school baseball. Someone hits a homer and then they throw it guy. Yeah, yeah, I had something happening. And then Bogman had Ricky Henderson in. I plunked Ricky right away. I don't care if he's on base. I'm gonna let.
Speaker 1: Him know what you can have, Ricky Henderson. That's great.
Speaker 2: That's this summer.
Speaker 1: I will get it so I can hang out and play.
Speaker 2: The get it now, come on, let's get going.
Speaker 1: I can't I am coaching football. I'm writing another black book. I got no time. Maybe in June, that's the best I could do for you. Best I could do is June. Carlos Carrasco on track to return next week, so all the Mets pictures are coming back. Verlander's coming back, Shorts is coming back, Carrasco's going back. We'll see how it all goes down. Uh Luis Everarino also set to rejoin the rotation in the next two to three weeks, so he's gonna believe one. I see, well, Herman was very good yesterday, not that they did anything with it, but what are you gonna do? Three up and three down from yesterday? Mookie Betts three for five with a homer, a double, three Ribies in a big win over the Phillies. We targeted them yesterday. Is a Taiwan walker, Let's go against him. Fernando Tatis Junior three for five with a run scored over the Reds. And speaking of the Reds, we talk about Nick Senzel three for four with a homer. What the hell's going on here? You want to talk about post post post post hype sleeper. Is Nick Senzel figured it out? Or is this just we've stepped into like the upside down here? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I mean, if there is something I'm getting wrong this year, it is giving the proper attribution to players that are turning around. Because what year is this? Cody Bellinger elite, Jared Kelnick looks better than Julio right now, and Nixon Zel is going back. This is the wild world of prospects that didn't work out and it's actually happening. I mean, I think it's fine. I don't My problem with Nixon's O at the end of the day is I don't actually think he'll ever be a great counting stats player. Bellinger, huge, homer steels, bases, Kelnick kind of the same thing. I think Nick Sinzel great. If he's feeling it and he's starting to hit better, this is awesome. I still think he's like guy to maybe fifteen guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a more of a pointly guy. And it's so funny because coming in that draft class and he just got pretty good on this stuff. That was the guy that I thought was the most major league ready. That was the guy that I thought was a really polished college Harry was gonna come in and he was just gonna be a good major league girl. I didn't think it was gonna be superstar, but I thought he was the quickest riser. And I know about the only one Jonathan Mayo I actually had on my show talking about the same exact thing, and he agreed with me. It's one of those rare prospects that I was completely wrong about, and maybe there's still time. But I've also been a fun ride here for the last week.
Speaker 2: The only thing that might be different about him than like if we if we just want to use like Kelnick is like the bar here. I know a lot of people anytime any prospect is not good, everyone puts Joe Deell in the chat and stuff. But the difference is, well, he's been good this year in the minor league. Fine, he's still doing his stuff. Nixon Zell is just always hurt. He's consistently hurt. So think about the maturation time, the time missed to fix and work through and become a better player. Look at Jerry, I think.
Speaker 1: About Busted Welsh Buxton was the same thing. He was hurt every single year, and I always thought that was for a guy who was more athlete than baseball player. Those developmental years were essential. I think it's why he never became As I said, my comp for him was going to be Eric Davis if he figured it out well, and.
Speaker 2: It took a little bit. It took a while but like, look at Jaron Duran right now, Jared Duran has had what you would call like a couple rough years. He looks phenomenal right now. He's completely changed his approach. He's hitting left, he's like crazy, He's hitting both sides of the plate. He's showing power because he's more comfortable, and that was a little bit more consistent time though he was sent up and down. Nixon Zel it is like, like hurts his ankle, he's got like a little headache, he breaks something. It's always hurt. He's always out, he's always missing games. The consistency of learning has kind of escaped him. And then you know, you have to piece together what might take a guy, you know, one hundred and fifty games, you know, over one season or two seasons. It's taking him like two hundred and fifty over like four seasons. So that's kind of a little bit of the difference. So yeah, I'm I'm I'm open to the possibility that he is back, but I still see him as like a fifteen to fifteen type of guy.
Speaker 1: All right, here are some of the downs from yesterday. Taiwan Walker again, eight earned runs, you three and a third, Luke Weaver not good. Nine hits for earned runs. He is his he alres at seven eight eight, walkers at six nine one and Jose Burrios. There we go, we got it. There he is there, he is. I see you, I see the real Jose. I see you at the five innings, the five and a third, eleven hits, five or two dingers he gave up there? What a does z? What a hot mess? You know, like he is a I don't like to throw this around, but he's disappointing, just disappointing, Like.
Speaker 2: What that guy parent You're like, I'm not mad, I'm just.
Speaker 1: I'm just domina. I'm I'm mad and disappointed. If I could be both of those things. You know what doesn't make me mad? Actually, what's rarely disappointing? Price picks. That's right. Use the promo code leading off. Sign up today, get one hundred percent of bos a match up to one hundred dollars. Again, download the app for prize picks, go to prize picks dot com or again whenever you go and do it, go use the promo code leading off. Have some fun, make some prize picks Welsh prize picking for me today. I've got Joey Lukez. Yeah, you're doing four and a half k's over Joe Ryan six k's over, Zach Gallon seven k's ov. I'm going ov all over the place. Today is a great day for betting. I've got so many bets out there today. I'm telling you it's you know, yesterday was blah. Today is the opposite, good strikeout day.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of good strikers.
Speaker 1: John, I'm so invested today. Let's go. What do you got for the people? All right?
Speaker 2: So what have I put together here? I have got on the prize picks today. Speaking of strikeouts, Hunter Brown and Sandy Alcontra combo strikeouts at twelve and a half. I'm going to take the over on that because I very much like Hunter Brown today and I like a Contra both on separate bets. I'm going with Wander Franco score seven and a half, little heater and Joe Ryan's score thirty seven and a half, and I think he has hit that number three or four out of the last five, and it's going up against White Sox, which I'm attacking at all times. So that is my three picks, even though you can go up to five on price picks if you want, those are my three twenty one hundred cash it baby, let's cash yesterday. The stupid uh, the stupid first run home is the only thing that killed me with what's his name, I'll have Giants Pitcher. I completely forgetting the stupid Giants Pitcher Yesterday, Stripling Ross Trippling, driving out that first.
Speaker 1: Join the betting group, everybody bettingpros dot com slash leading off because I want to tell everybody the the winner for the month of April, very very proud of this person. It's me. I have the high percentage, by the way, for the month of April, but the best ROI belongs to Mike Cata Mikta one. So I don't know if it's Mikata one mickeyato one. I don't know how to say it, but Mick, you won.
Speaker 2: You put your fingers out, hey, mkata one.
Speaker 1: So Mick, what we need you to do is reach out to us. Hit up, Mike mayor. We were going to take care of you. Get you some nice things here, maybe a little betting pro something to something. We'll see, but we congratulations. A month of April twelve and a half return on investment, very good sixty three point two percent winning percentage for him very good as well. I was at seventeen percent, so a little higher for me, and right behind him winning percentage was sixty one point two for the month of April. So congratulations to Mikada. One. Let's get in touch with obviously you're watching the shows, you're hanging out with us. We're gonna get you in touch with Mike Mayor. We're gonna have your reach out to you and we're gonna get you something nice there. So I encourage everybody a month and may just started. Come get on the wagon. Today. I got so many bets. Wesh oh, I got out so many bets. Joey lukazy I said over four and a half, you get a minus one O nine Stram five and a half. K's gonna go the over here. I know betting pros is saying the under, but he's been really good and the lefties with the Dodgers sometimes give them a little bit of trouble. Hunter Brown six and a half strikeouts. I know betting pros is saying the under against San Frand, I think he can go the over. I really I'm over on everybody today. It's so many strikeouts today, Welsh, four and a half are Bryce Elder such a small number. Gotta go the over on that one, Tanner Biby just four and a half, I gotta go the over. It's just a small number. Zach Gallon six and a half over, the guy's been dominant Texas strikes out a ton and Joe Ryan's at five and a half. You can get that in some spots right now over on betting pros five and a half. That's absurd, go get that. So again, it's it's a day of overs and strikeouts. I've got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight basically out there. I think I'm gonna go six for eight today on these overs. That's what I think. That's my prediction. What do you think, Welsh? What do you guys? You got out there for betting wise today?
Speaker 2: By the way, even mention it, it's even on the sheet here. I was third in both winning percentage in r Live for everybody a while, so I decide to that for last month I would have been much higher too, if we just could attract my team total runs through the first five, we'll get there. But today I do have one of those. But I'm going to start with the case. I am one hundred percent with you on Hunter Brown strikeouts. I took it as a straight up bet, so six and a half over. I'm taking Sandy o contract and Tanner byby and I'm pairing them together and I'm getting plus two hundred. Definitely comfortable putting them separate if you can find the right juice, which I'm not one hundred percent sure, so that's why I paired them together. So now I did see Sandy at six and a half in some places, So I did this last night Sandy five and a half byby five and a half, both over comboed, and then my team total run play. So far today, the only one I've locked in is Minnesota two and a half over through the first five again. Chicago. I'm actually doing that again just because it is Michael Kopek and he has been luck and hopefully I'll have a few other bets that'll be out there. But make sure that everybody joins up on the betting program.
Speaker 1: Love Ryan today, and also I think Biby and the Cleveland Guardians can beat Eric Cole tonight. That's right, they are big underdogs tonight, and buy yeah, yeah, I did. Yeah, and Cole's fantastic. But I think at a certain point when you look at the offense of the bullpen and can they get him enough runs? That's the question. And can Biby go out there and throw another gym like you did last time. It's enough of an underdog that I'm on it. The other thing I'm on which is really cool. In fact, I was watching a bunch of videos. I got stuck in a rabbit hole watching some guy just open up old baseball car packs. I don't know how I got into this last night. Just start watching it, just flipping through, and there is the thing. And I started watching all the videos. It's hilarious, like you know, packs from the eighties and nineties. But if you like that sort of feel, then you're gonna love So Rare. So Rare is an incredible fun way to get out there. It's free to play fantasy baseball game with digital licensed cards from all thirty Major League teams. Head to fantasypros dot com slash collect today, start building your rosters, start playing again. It's free. Go check it out fantasypros dot Com slash collect So Rare for MLB the next era is yours now for DFS today, Joey Lakazi is cheap. Tanner Bybee is cheap as an appo play, it's only an appo play for tournaments. Joe Ryan in eleven K is cheaper than Zach Down at eleven eight, Hunter Brown's cheaper than both at ten point two, and Matt Strom is another one eight point six. You got Minnesota, Toronto and the New York Mets today. In terms of stacks, Jose Abreu is cheap at two point five, Brett Beatty is cheap at two point four. Those are some guys you can get in the lineups. And for the home run call today, I'm going with Pete Alonzo. I'm gonna go with the Polar Bear. I'm a little ice cold, so I figure, you know, if I'm gonna be ice cold, I might as well hang out with the Polar Bear. Your thoughts, who's the home run call for the day?
Speaker 2: As torn, I got two choices in my head, and I'm actually going with the second choice. So that means Cody Bellinger is gonna hit a homer tonight because I want to hit him, but it's also one of those like he's been so hot, it's like he can't keep hitting homers. I'm actually going with Ryan Mountcastle going up against Ryan Yarborough and the Royal. So give me Ryan Mountcastle for the home run call today, even though Bellinger was call him a name all.
Speaker 1: Right, And the home run board is a good one again. Prime time up at the top of fourteen phb at twelve and then you got a bunch of other folks zero up to eleven. So Zerto is moving up that chain, Razors at eleven, Colson's at eleven and a bunch of folks with ten as well. Go to Fantasypros dot com slash discord in order to join that. Don't forget to leave a comment below if you're watching on the YouTube and you can win a one year free me premium upgrade to Fantasy Pros. That's right, it's gonna help you through baseball season, through football season, through all the seasons of your life. The Fantasy Pros Premium upgrade is there for you, or just go to Fantasypros dot com go premium, then join the discord Fantasy ros dot com slash chat and go make some home run calls. And we love everybody hanging out with the wagering stuff too. That group has grown significantly over the first month. Again, you don't have to make wagers, you just have to go and join us and make picks. It's a fun thing to do, so go out there and do it. We'll be back again tomorrow and talk about all the many things and hopefully a lot of strikeouts. That's why I want to talk about Welsh. Lots of k's on the b or today, and hopefully we'll free Brendan fought at some point. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Gives p s later