Speaker 1: Hey guys, Saga and Crystal here.
Speaker 2: Independent media just played a truly massive role in this election, and we are so excited about what that means for the future of this show.
Speaker 3: This is the only place where you can find honest perspectives from the left and the right that simply does not exist anywhere else.
Speaker 2: So if that is something that's important to you, please go to Breakingpoints dot com. Become a member today and you'll get access to our full shows, unedited, ad free, and all put together for you every morning in your inbox.
Speaker 3: We need your help to build the future of independent news media and we hope to see you at Breakingpoints dot com. Good morning, everybody, Happy Monday. Have an amazing show for everbody today where we have Crystal.
Speaker 4: Indeed we do so.
Speaker 2: Apparently the government drafted an announcement of Epstein's death dated the day before he died. I am not kidding, like this is the down the rabbit hole through the looking glass moment if we weren't already there. So we'll break that down for as long as as well as some other revelations powerful people that were involved. There's some important reporting that's going on here. Beaving Nan Yahoo coming back to wat she didn't yet again and once again to beg for war with Ron.
Speaker 4: So we will take a look at that.
Speaker 2: Even Republicans have been uncomfortable with the stunningly racist video that President Trump posted, Just like the White House walked it back, he doubled down. What does it say about him about our politics, et cetera. We're going to take a look at the Super Bowl through the lens of a sports betting just how much was wagered where there was there insider trading and we'll never guess what the answer to that one is. Olympians are speaking out and getting backlash from the right, and we're going to be joined in studio by Dan Osborne. He is an independent candate for candidate for Senate in Nebraska. He ran previously, came quite close, and he is giving it another shot. There's some very significant commerce and monopoly issues in Nebraska that are grand zero for that. So we are excited to meet him in person and get to speak with him. And we're going to be doing the AMA today. So if you want to be part of those live amas, make sure you sign up at Breakingpoints dot com.
Speaker 4: Sager.
Speaker 1: That's right. Thank you to everybody who has been supporting the show.
Speaker 3: We are starting off with Epstein with some very very wild stuff, almost certain that eventually will get hit with a demonetization. That's why we rely on our premium subscribers. All of this Epstein coverage. We understand, you know, it makes advertisers and all those other people uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Luckily we don't rely on that. We rely on all of you, so support us.
Speaker 3: If you are able to break youpoints dot com. If you're just watching this on YouTube, no worries, please just hit subscribe to our YouTube channel. If you're listening to this on a podcast, please share an episode with a friend, and Radius five stars really helps other people find the show. All right, let's go ahead and start here with Epstein. There was a ad actually released by many of the Epstein survivors. We're going to go and put it up here on the screen just so you can see some of this in the background, many of them appearing on camera. They're saying on November nineteenth, twenty twenty five, the Epstein Files Act was signed. They cross out the line transparency. They three say three million files have still not yet been released. They have black you know, marks over their mouths. They're talking there about one of the largest sex trafficking conspiracies which has now been unveiled for everybody and calling for more of the release of the holding up pictures of themselves. It highlights, of course, you know, some of the central, most important people in all of this story. But most importantly, I think for all of our purposes, and they're asking their stand with us, it's time for Attorney General Pambondi to tell the truth. Let's do though, you know, continue now down the rabbit hole. As Christal said, genuinely unbelievable stuff. Let's go and put this up here on the screen. One of the most stunning documents yet that was uncovered. Great find for whoever was able to see this, because I would not have. I would not have been able to. They say, you know, couldn't believe this was real, so I double checked the dog website. The US Attorney Berman announced Epstein's death with letterhead dated the day before that he was found dead. Bill Barr announced Berman's resignation. Then less than a year later, Berman denied he was resigning and was then removed by Bar. On June twentieth, twenty twenty, Trump denied any involvement, but it was confirmed later in the reporting that in fact, Trump, who had Berman removed the rabbit hole is endless. This is from Clint Russell, one of the people who flagged this, and I mean, I think I do think it is genuinely unbelievable for immediate release Friday, August ninth, twenty nineteen. Now you could potentially ask for innocent explanations, but the Department of Justice has not released anything as of yet. This information has been public now for forty eight hours or so. And you do have to just be like, Okay, I mean, you know, look, I feel like I try to keep on my words very carefully. I'm always like I always say Epstein died. I don't say he was killed. I don't say he's kid suicide. It's just one of those like open questions. We don't really know what the answer is. We have the video which was released of showing another person going towards the se I mean you have you know, the guards were asleep, the cameras weren't working. There's actually a routine way with the camera resets every single night for some reason, according to the Attorney General. You've got the cell made, you know, questions, you've got the former guy who was in the MCC who's been on our show and is like, sorry, there's no.
Speaker 1: Way any of that happened.
Speaker 3: And so you know, you would actually be, in my opinion, the most responsible to be like, yeah, he probably was killed. I don't say it because I don't know definitively to be true. Then you see something.
Speaker 1: Like this, you're like, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, what else do.
Speaker 2: You say if it was the only thing and you didn't even I mean, you didn't go through even the whole list, because we'd be here all day. Here's the fact that, oh, we never found the noose that was used. What do you mean he was in a tiny jail cell. What do you mean we never found the noose that was he was, you know, allegedly himself with Oh, there happens to have been this orange, blurry figure that we all pretended that the Attorney General and the spectation that they all pretended didn't exist when they did their report on this.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting, what's going on with that? And then you have this, I mean, if.
Speaker 1: It was the only thing, yeah right, exactly, if it was.
Speaker 2: The only thing you could go maybe they just got the tate wrong. Maybe they just were being a little bit sloppy and they got the tate wrong. But when you look at this and you look at everything else, and then ah lo and behold this guy. The US attorney Berman was fired under very strange and contentious circumstances less than a year. You just got to look at this and go, like I mean, it becomes very very very hard to believe the official narrative. And of course a million people had plenty of motive to take this guy out.
Speaker 4: The other thing that.
Speaker 2: We learned that we talked about before is that his team was co They were looking at, hey, maybe we can cooperate, maybe we can name some names, maybe we can do a deal here. So quite to the contrary of Epstein feeling like I have no way out and this is it for me. I'm going to spend the rest of my life, which I'm very used to these coddal circumstances, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life behind bars. He was still exploring avenues and trying to work it and see what kind of a deal he could make. So I don't know, guys, it's this is just absolutely wild. The one thing, so this is identical to the official announcement that did ultimately go out from the government, with two exceptions.
Speaker 4: Number one, the day got updated to the day that he died.
Speaker 2: Number two, which at this point I'm like, maybe the conspiracies about him still being alive, maybe that's a possibility. I mean, it's so wild that I literally cannot rule anything out.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 2: So the day gets updated, and then the other thing that was added is that he was dead by a parent suicide. Those words got added in. Otherwise, it's identical to what ultimately went out, right.
Speaker 3: So okay, and remember this, I mean it's very possible. I mean, there's some potential about planning. But the thing is is that you look at some of the timing for all of this. The last guard check was on ten fifty PM on that Friday night. There was no check until six am. This is according to the official narrative. So official narrative should be that nobody knew he was dead until some six am. So it's not even some time zone thing that you could argue, like if you go back and you check the timeline again. According to the official timeline, nobody was supposed to know until about six So if that's the case, then there's no way that you could have drafted it in the like you said. Also, they added the term of parent suicide. We didn't even mention Michael Biden in the autopsy. That's actually one of the most That was one of the first things that convinced me where I was like, oh, man, I mean, this is Michael Bodden, right.
Speaker 1: He came out.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know he's hired by the family, but look, he released his own findings talking about the hig O bone in the way that it would look if it was a strangulation versus a hanging.
Speaker 1: Also, we can't.
Speaker 3: Put these photos up there to just do graphic, but you can actually see the photos of the care that was for him after he had been found dead, and you can see the mark on his neck. And you know, one of the speculations was it a sheet. I'm telling you, I saw the mark.
Speaker 1: It's not a sheet.
Speaker 3: Like, there's no way that that would have left a mark like that. And that's just you know, my maybe I'm wrong. You could send me different ones, you know, if you find something else, But it's just one of those where I think it is just absolutely absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 3: We're going to continue in the You know, this is the things are getting more unhinged as we go. The government put boxes covered in a sheet inside of a vehicle to trick the media. P was Epstein's body, it says, due to the large news media presence outside the MCC, a male OCMI official called and said he would be arriving at the loading dock with a black vehicle in order to thwart the media and use boxes and sheets to create what appeared to be a human body, which was then put into the white vehicle, which the press followed, allowing the black vehicle to depart unnoticed with Epstein's body.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's where Why the cloak and dagger?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Why why is this such a problem brought to I thought, the body? Why is that such an issue you've got? Is this typical procedure exactly in high profile cases that you have?
Speaker 1: He's dead? Why do you care about traffic?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know this sounds well, it's true, Like this actually is true. You can go and check the file names for yourself if you want to. And you know, we double checked on some of this, all right, so this isn't this is another totally crazy one. Let's put it up here so as they flag on this same day that they opened a child sex trafficking case against Epstein. In twenty eighteen, he ordered half a dozen fifty five gallon containers full of sulfuric acid to his private island.
Speaker 1: So what's up with that?
Speaker 3: And look again, I'm reading the wire transfer form for st you know, to Saint Thomas lsj E LLC. Purpose and description times six fifty five gal drums sulfuric acid with fuel and insurance charge for transport materials for conductivity probes, replacement pH and cable dashro plant.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe there's an exploit. You have private jets all around. I don't know a whole lot about acid and all this other stuff. I have read a decent number of the plans around the island. I know they waste water. You know, again, I'm not an expert. I'm just saying like, that's one of those where you put it together and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's pretty creepy.
Speaker 3: It's pretty weird, especially when you have massage rooms with masks, you know, all over the island.
Speaker 1: You have trapdoors, as one does.
Speaker 3: So this is apparently a photo that surfaced where it was some trapdoor that was there on the which apparently opens directly into the ocean. So again, I mean, what are the innocent explanation here? Uh, this is where they're dumping waste. This is where they're dumping something. You know, I don't know, some maintenance maintenance. If you also own a private island, please email me and tell me about what I'm not familiar about.
Speaker 2: What tell us about your sulfuric acid and ocean trapdoor needs on your private island.
Speaker 4: We're very curious.
Speaker 1: Among this doesn't have ocean trap doors in our house.
Speaker 3: I've stayed at some hotels and the beach not that great, but they don't usually have trap door.
Speaker 1: Again, maybe maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Maybe every five star resort in the nation on a beach has trap doors into the sea. Maybe it's certainly possible. Maybe it's a scuba diving thing. Maybe it's a way to access your septic tank, although I guess that wouldn't even make a lot of sense. I'm purely spiped. I'm just telling you that these are the facts, and this is what apparently shows up there. So yeah, you know, this is presented without comment because I don't have I don't have a comment.
Speaker 1: I don't know why else. I don't know why you would need one.
Speaker 2: I mean, you said in our pitch that advertisers get uncomfortable with this look in fairness to them, I get uncomfortable just too, because it's like, what was like, what am I supposed to make of this? What is a sane and rational, non hysterical person supposed to make of this? Becomes it becomes increasingly difficult to not look at all these emails, the way they talk to each other, all of these weird things surrounding his death, the you know emails where they say, oh did you did you torture? I love the torture videos, etc. All the code words, and not think that the even that it is even darker and even more elaborate, and that he was even more powerful than I ever could have imagined. To your point about you know, putting all the all the different things together that you're like, well, that's weird, weird, Well that's weird. Well that's weird. Well we're going to put it all together. It's really freaking weird. Another piece of that is the way that the government has behaved. Recall, Okay, so now we're supposed we supposedly we've gotten all the Epstein files.
Speaker 4: We're going to get right according to the government.
Speaker 2: Now, Thomas Massey, Rocanna and others are continuing to push Massy's being very aggressible. Talk a little bit more about that in a moment, But just remember.
Speaker 4: What cash Betel told you.
Speaker 2: He told you that he looked at the files and he is convinced, without a shadow of a doubt, that Epstein killed himself, and that this was proven definitively by the files that cash Bettel looked at.
Speaker 4: Have we seen those files?
Speaker 2: What was it that you were looking at that was so persuasive to you that you went on in public and said nothing to see here.
Speaker 4: We're moving on.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and remind ourselves exactly what he said.
Speaker 4: This is a six let's play that.
Speaker 1: You told me when we last talked.
Speaker 3: This is eight months ago when we did an interview at the FBI in Quantico, that you were convinced that Epstein killed himself in jail.
Speaker 1: Today, eight months after that, are you still convinced.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, sir, there is no credible information none. If there were, I would bring the case yesterday that he trafficked to other individuals and the information we have again is limited.
Speaker 1: So the answer is no one for.
Speaker 6: The information that we have in the files in the case file.
Speaker 2: So he absolutely killed himself, Soger, and he didn't traffic anyone, any girl to anyone.
Speaker 3: There is nothing that has been released where you can definitively say he killed himself, which is what Cash Betel said. Cash Betel said, he definitively if anything like we saw with the video, we got this thing. We had all of the preponderance of evidence. Prior you had all of the holes in the investigation. You had the I mean the do even the DOJ initial report around the sleeping guards and all this. None of that shit made any sense period.
Speaker 1: But don't listen to me. Listen to Cash in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: He's the one who said all of this, and he had his hands on all of his information and this is all. Eventually it came up with on the second part about involving others. I mean, there's nothing that has been a definitive smoking gun, and we should all be honest about that. There are some like look, what are the you know, threads that we would all tug on. Oh, I don't know all these wire transfers to Russia. I don't know all of these, you know, photos of creepy old dudes with their uh with their collars open, smoking cigarettes on the couch with a bunch of women chasing girls around the kitchen. Oh, let's continue, Prince Andrew. I don't can you even say hovering, like trapping this girl like underneath him? Were they really there under their own volition?
Speaker 1: Maybe? But you know I was.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Scott Horton about this, and I was like, look, I know libertarians think that it's not a crime, and apparently the current justification is like, well, they wanted to be there and they were getting paid. I'm like, you know, it is actually a crime though, to like send a wire transfer to a foreign country and fly women in the express purpose, Like that's actually literally stays trafficking, like guards, especially right garlest Way. Yeah, and you know, in Russia, as you may all learn, or Ukraine, it's not like all these girls are willing in the in the sense that they want, you know that, like liberal sex worker types always try to put them like sometimes they get kidnapped, sometimes their family or whatever is threatened, Like it's not a willing enterprise.
Speaker 1: So just just putting that out there.
Speaker 2: Or they're told they're going to be models, right, That's what I'm saying. And they get to come to the US on this special visa and they're you know, they're going to be in high fashion and then next thing, you know, I mean, this is known, like, this is reported out the way that modeling agencies were used as pipelines for trafficking girls. And you know, and these guys were, like Epstein and Trump by the way, deeply enmeshed in these modeling agencies and clearly using that as a path to gain access to girls and women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh wait, Wow, this just just broke from the UK Press news story on Prince Andrew Sorry, the former former prince known as Andrew. Now police are assessing if Andrew Baton Windsor shared confidential reports from his role as the UK's trade envoy with Jeffrey Epstein. US Department of Justice appears to show Andrew sharing reports in twenty twin with Epstein of his official visits to Hong Kong, Vietnam and Singapore.
Speaker 2: Wow, and this comes on the heels of Lord Mandelssohn and being revealed and he's under investigation now for providing inside information from inside the UK government directly to Epstein, tradable information that he was providing directly to Epstein in the midst of the two thousand and eight financial christ crisis and plotting with him and you know, to try to see what, you know, how they could loop Jamie Diamond in to put pressure on the government to make sure this like banker bonus limit thing didn't go through.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean that would be.
Speaker 2: It shows you too, like all the questions about how he made his money clearly, clearly insider trading was some significant component of that. And then you can see what the bill gates, you know, email he sent to himself the way that he would get something over like not over on someone, but he would gather some sort of compromising information on them, and then if they tried to back away from the financial relationship, it was like, oh no, no, no, let me just, you know, subtly and not so subtly, remind you of the various things I know about you and the way that I can destroy your life, your brand, your marriage, your family, whatever.
Speaker 1: Let's continue, shall we?
Speaker 3: By the way again to cash his whole point about how nobody else was found to be implicated. Let's put a eight please up there on the screen. You can see inside of this document, this is a great flag by this journalist, they say. Buried in the footnote of the Gallaine Maxwell's court filing, she makes the bombshell claim that there were twenty five accomplices of Jeffrey Epstein entered into secret settlements, and that there are four unnamed employee.
Speaker 1: Co conspiras that's almost certainly as secretaries.
Speaker 3: The fact is Maxwell is no longer content with conditions of a confinement. She has tasted this glimpse of freedom and appears determined to push for more. After losing her appeal in the Supreme Court, she has filed habeas corpus. This is the legal equivalent of a last resort. It asks the court to overturn the conviction on the grounds that it is so fundamently unfair on costitutionally can't stand. So just to show that she has a lot of other stuff that she can point to, and in that petition that twenty five accomplices. She also asserts that the four Epstein employees were co conspirators and never charged like herself.
Speaker 1: If you will all.
Speaker 3: Remember this is tracing back to the non prosecution agreement. But if you combine this with some of the other reporting, let's put a seven up there on the screen, just to give you an example. The FBI at one point had actually posted a twenty one page presentation of all the evidence they had gathered in the case, including a summary of allegations against eleven men. The list was then taken down after this was flagged by Julie K.
Speaker 1: Brown over at the Miami Herald.
Speaker 3: So just to show you again, like the idea that the FBI didn't have information, maybe they didn't have prosecutable information. I'm just telling you though, that at this moment, the idea that they did not have information or potential leads and all of that on various relative this is just completely not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, completely not true.
Speaker 2: You won't be surprised that a number of the names in here, and one of the names identified by the FBI as a prominent man for whom significant allegations had been leveled against was President Trump. So look to your point, does any of this, like, is this meet the evidentiary standard that would have to hold up in court. No, it doesn't appear based on what we have publicly were these things investigated. You know what happened with all these tips? Were they investigated? Where's that information? Were you able to dispel all of you know, these allegations against all of these various powerful men. And then I think the Gallaine Maxwell thing is worth dwelling on, because again, where does she sit right now? She sits in a club fed minimum security prison that's supposed to be for white collar criminals. She is not supposed to be there at all as a sex offender.
Speaker 4: Number one, number two.
Speaker 2: Even within that, she's getting all kinds of special cushy treatment with her puppy and her access to you know, electronic communications and her private ability to wander the grounds by herself and get visitors in the ward and saying that he's sick of be in her bitch. Okay, So she is playing some sort of a game here, And now this to me reads like a shot across the bow.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Who are these.
Speaker 2: Twenty five men that apparently Struck deals according according to her, in this legal filing, that apparently Struck deals with the with our government to be able to, you know, make this whole thing go away.
Speaker 4: Who are they? And why did.
Speaker 2: Our government have an interest in striking those deals with those individuals. If if what she is alleging here is true, that would be a significant thing to know. Thomas Massey, I believe today, says that he is going to be reviewing a number of the unredacted files. He's supposed to have access to the entire cash of unredacted files, and he was asking people, Okay, what should I look for in this?
Speaker 4: You know, limited time that I have to go in.
Speaker 2: So he's continuing to push forward, and you know, let's go ahead and take a listen to the aggressive posture he is taking. He's saying he will use the nuclear option if the DOJ refuses to unredact the names of the powerful men that are associated with this.
Speaker 4: Because remember, in this.
Speaker 2: Release, according to the law that Massey and Conna pushed through and were able to get passed and signed into law by President Trump, there are very limited reasons that you are allowed, legally permitted to redact.
Speaker 4: Okay, they have.
Speaker 2: Clearly gone far beyond that while screwing up and leaving unredacted a number of the victims' names and likenesses. So let's go ahead and take a listen to Thomas Massey in the way he's continuing to try to fight here.
Speaker 7: I'm ready to do that if the victims want me to. They believe that the best way to get justice is to force the DOJ to release these names. I've already read one name in a committee with the FBI director there.
Speaker 1: That's just Staiway. And again, he may or may not.
Speaker 7: Be guilty, but he's been accused by these victims that the lawyer tells me. And there are other names. I don't have them in my possession, but if the victims want to give them to me, I've expressed it. I'm willing to do that. But again, the best way is to force the DOJ to release those names on those three or two forms.
Speaker 2: And I just can't give enough credit to both Rocnam but Thomas Massey. I mean, he is taking so much incoming from President from Apak over his unwillingness to sign on to these like ZENA speech codes. He was I don't know if he saw this video floating around. He was back in Kentucky at an Olden County which is like a suburb of Louisville Republican Party event, and he was speaking and he was saying, you know some just very basic things about how he doesn't serve you know, at any one party, he serves the people of the country and may bold his mic from him. So you know, clearly he has really touched a nerve and the fact that he's a Republican and he has a large following too, and like a lot of you know, credibility, and I think people like myself who don't agree with him on any number of his it was like we're night and day when it comes to economics, for example. You have to respect this man and his integrity because he is truly risk you, risking it all here to push for the truth and to push for more transparency.
Speaker 1: Very rare breed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rare breed in Washington, and yeah, I mean I've come you have disagreed with him plenty plenty times in the past, but on this it's just it's unbelievable to see somebody's stand and you know, really, this is what the house is for. You need an ilhan Omar, you need a Thomas Massey. That's what the house is designed for, is to you know, have the actual full spectrum, and they end up sometimes being our best members.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to the next part here, this is about Glaine Maxwell and her relationship with the Clintons. Let's put this up here on the screen. Epstein files reveal scope of Glaine Maxwell's role in the Clinton circle and specifically raising some one million dollars for the Clinton Global Initiative, and they specifically say that she took part in the budget discussions related to the first CGI conference, talked through challenges with both Clinton Aids, the company that produced the inaugural event, and arranged to wire a million dollars quote for the work on the Clinton project. The source of the money is unclear, including whether mister Epstein provided the funds. However, the email show that he was aware of the payment. Epstein at one point wrote to her quote ask him to tell you why I million now and where it will be going? So maybe it was his money, wasn't it. All of this is took involvement took place in two thousand and four before the six indictment, but it shows how deeply and I mean, remember this is a woman invited literally to the Clinton wedding in that infamous photo, and how deeply she was enmessed with the Clinton family, who after you know, they lose the White House, or after they lose in two thousand or I get sorry, not lose, but.
Speaker 1: They leave the White House.
Speaker 3: They're obsessed with one thing, how do I become generationally wealthy as quickly as humanly possible and whitewash my image from the Lewinsky scandal.
Speaker 1: So what do they do?
Speaker 3: Hillary runs for Senate, She becomes the carpetbager and chief from New York. And Bill, who moves to New York, is like, I'm gonna double down on all this humanitarian work with my Clinton Global Initiative. Except the Clinton Global Initiative I covered so much of this during the Clinton campaign becomes a slush fund basically for the Hillary administration and waiting wiring tens of millions of dollars from across the globe. In many cases, you know, different governments are sending them money expressly to set up meetings with Hillary because she was the former secretary of State. She's going to become, you know, potentially the next president, which is what everybody thought back in twenty sixteen. And Clinton himself also used it as a reputational machine which he can fly across the world private, you know, in jets for the rest of his life basically for humanitarian work. Glenn Maxwell Epstein very critical nodes in all of that, sourcing sketchy money, that's what they do. So this just proves already the depth of the relationship, which of course we did know that, but it's pretty amazing to see Epstein there being like, yeah, ask him, you know, tell them, ask him to tell you why I'm sending you a million dollars, Like that's crazy, crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: It's interesting in all of this.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly Glaine was really on the inside with the Clintons, yes, and Epstein recognized obviously that this is another powerful, you know, note of power that he wants to be in with and so, you know, the CGI money and fostering this relationship appears to have been a strategic play from him, unsurprisingly. And you know, the other thing that's interesting in this reporting is that and again this is not surprising, but it's interesting to see it lay down. Bill Clinton saw Davos in how much influence it had and how powerful it was and what a brand builder it was, and he was like, ah, that's what I want to do. I want to do my own version of Davos with like you know, liberal more overtly liberal humanitarian bent rather than Davos is focused around like business elites exclusively.
Speaker 4: Is like, let me do that.
Speaker 2: I'll have the business elites, but I'll also have like the global humanitarian class as well. And so that's really the birth of the Clinton Global Initiative. So not only do they want to amass money, but they also wanted to amass power and be the central node in this sort of like global influence network that.
Speaker 4: Was that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So of course Jeffrey Epstein's going to want to get involved with that, right, He's like, this is my this is my whole bag, this is what I do. Let me see how I can get myself involved here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The other thing to keep in mind is like Soccer was saying, you know Galane being there at Chelsea's wedding, and weren't Hillary and Bill at Trump and Milania's wedding as well. Yeah, Like in Avanka and Chelsea were friends. You know, we think of them as these bitter rivals. They were in the same social circles. They were going to each other's events, supporting each other's thing, going to each other's weddings.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: They are all part of the same class, the Epstein class, and Ryan.
Speaker 4: Ryan was saying, like, in some.
Speaker 2: Ways, the class solidarity of the of the billionaires and the global elites, it's rather inspiring.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They really, they really are there for each other. They really have this Titanit network. And I think that's important for all of us to keep in mind. And that came out very clearly in this recent Trump comment where he gets asked about Bill Clinton. Now, the backstory here is Clinton has been subpoena to come testify before Congress. Initially he was saying, no, I'm not going to do it, and you know, I guess was willing to risk jail time the way Steve Bannon went to prison for, you know, refusing to appear in spite of being subpoena. He has now changed his mind, and we can put this up on the screen and say, okay, fine, I will testify.
Speaker 4: And he says, here, I have called for the full release of.
Speaker 2: Abstein Vias, I've provided a sworn statement of what I know just this week. I've agreed to appear in person before the committee. Still not enough for Republicans on the House Oversight Committee. He goes on to say now Chairman Comer says he wants cameras, but only behind closed doors. Who benefits from this arrangement. It's not Epstein's victims who deserve justice, not the public who deserve the truth. Serves only parties and interests. This is not fact finding. It's pure politics. I will not said idly as they use me as a pro in a closed door kangaroo court by Republican party running scared if they want answers, Let's stop the games and do this the right way, in a public hearing where the American people can see for themselves what this is really about.
Speaker 4: So Bill Clinton is.
Speaker 2: Set to testify, you know, after having been subpoenut and again Clinton Trump, same circles, you know, same contacts, et CETERA big question what Bill might be able to say about Trump and his associates and what exactly is going on with this whole Epstein situation.
Speaker 4: And so now when Trump gets asked about Bill Clinton, about Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 2: Suddenly you know they're good people, actually, actually really really kind of like these guys.
Speaker 4: Le's take a little bit of that.
Speaker 8: It bothers me that somebody's going after Bill Clinton. See, I like Bill Clinton. I still like, Bill, What do you like about him? I like, well, I liked his behavior toward me. I thought he got me, he understood me.
Speaker 4: I like Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: He understood me. He says Hillary, He's just a very accomplished woman. Ultimately, you know, very different. When he got asked about Gallaide Maxwell in the first administration, he said, you know what, I wish her well.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I do want to say I support Bill Clinton for public publicly testifying.
Speaker 1: I support that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Let's let's do it with the camera, and there's nothing better to see Bill.
Speaker 1: Look, he's smart.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a wiley, wiley Fox. He had plenty of Lewinsky dodging and White.
Speaker 1: What was that scandal? White?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Whitewater Man? It's a throwback. It's been the Rose Law firm.
Speaker 3: Google it just if you want to go and relive some of the nineteen nineties. But the whole point with the Clintons, obviously is that I'm glad that they're going to testify publicly, and ultimately it's nice that they are being forced to actually actually have to come and answer some questions. But you know, the bigger point is it reminds me that George Carlin quote like it's a big club and you're not in it, and that's really what it is actually all about. And it's right that famous photo of George W. Bush in that selfie with Michelle Obama, and they're like kindness. I'm like, no, there's nothing cool about that. Yeah, like sorry, no, actually like Bush, no, there's we don't. We don't do that with people like George Ry Bush or And this is why the whole Dick Cheney thing bothered me. I'm like, they're like, oh, he died a hero. I'm like, oh, because he stood up to Trump. I'm like, oh, he's to die a hero. Really, I guess it's been long enough. I could speak ill of the dead if you remember whatever we had to react to his death. We're like, well, you know, yeah, he's dead. Okay, but yeah, And that's how I feel about Dick Cheney. That's how I feel about Fauci. They're like, there's like a small list of people who I'm like, no, fuck you till the day he died, Like I literally don't care about you at all. Well you shouldn't, you know, be resuscitating your image or any of them.
Speaker 4: No, George W. Bush absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And again to you know George, the Bushes and the Trump supposedly this bitter rivalries. I mean remember Bill Barr, who is Attorney General at the time that Epstein dies. He also served in the H. W. Bush administration, Like that's where he comes from. And his dad, of course, famously is the one who hires Jeffrey Epstein at the Dalton School in spite of the fact that Epstein had no qualifications to be put in, you know, in that position at this very prestigious school. Donald Barrows, so I wrote a very strange oh I know, try sci fi book about you know, some like sex slave, enterprise, etc. As You can go look that one up too, if you really want to go super down the rabbit hole. But in any case, so much more connectivity and so much more shared interests between all of these people than the enmity that they like to portray publicly, very very true.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue. This one is so wild.
Speaker 3: So I had known and we Ryan did a story about the Rothschild relationship with Epstein, obviously significantly important just because it was one of the most powerful banking houses in all of Europe. Long of course, you know, been connected to the rise and fall so many of the power brokers on the continent, but with their relationship with Epstein was not only deeper, but directly tied to our own country in our government. Let's put this up here on the screen. I had no idea about this. It says how the House of Rothschild became entangled with Epstein. What they specifically point to is that back in twenty fifteen, in December, months of turmoil, the Swiss private bank owned by the Rothschild dynasty was closing in on a multi million dollar settlement with the US Department of Justice for its part in helping rich Americans hide their assets. Behind the scenes, the group's French chief, Ariandi Rothschild had tasked Jeffrey Epstein and the lawyer he had introduced her to, Kathy Rummler, who you will all remember former Obama Whitehouse official Deputy White House Chief Council, with closing the deal. Here's how the exchange went. Forty five mio. Question mark, as we casually throw around these numbers, Rothschild asked Epstein in December twenty fifteen. He replied, counting a ten million dollar fee for the lawyers and twenty five million for him a quote, I think you will find all less than eighty pretty good, she responds, deep thanks for your help. Days later this gets announced. The Department of Justice literally just days later, puts out this announcement saying Justice Department announces joint resolution with two banks under the Swiss Bank Program. The Department of Justice announced today that Edmond de Rothschild and Edmond de Rothschild SA have joint reached a joint resolution under the Department's Swiss Bank Program. Eder Switzerland will pay a penalty of more than forty five million, make a complete disclosure of the cross border activities, et cetera. There is no public reporting at the time to indicate Epstein's role, but you will remember here we now have a deal broker by a private Swiss bank, the Roschald I mean literally one of the richest families in the history of Europe, who is working with Jeffrey Epstein days before and pays him twenty five million dollars potentially for what reason, not just Kathy Rumler, but maybe for the connection finder's fee, some sort of influence where he is able to negotiate this deal on behalf of this bank and the US Department of Justice to the point where you can all see it and go back and read there's no mention of him.
Speaker 1: What role did he play? Who did he call?
Speaker 3: I mean that if anything shows the extent of influence that is that, right, there is true influence a private Swiss bank, the richest, some of the richest people in Europe who call you and they're like, hey, man, twenty five twenty five million for what? For a forty five million dollars settlement there's announced, but you got to be pulling some serious strings to merit more than half of what the overall settlement is going to be, on top of the legal fees which are already factoring for this. What were they paying for? Nobody knows, Yeah, nobody knows. But it was announced just like they said, cool, forty five mil. Exactly what he was saying, forty five mil. This is how it's going to go. I can make make sure this all happened. I'm assuming you don't just get paid somebody twenty five million dollars for nothing. So that is a very very significant one shows his level of influence. Seriously, like what who did he call and what was he able to do to secure something like this, because they'll pay anything to make something like that call.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know, you look at these emails, you see elaborate communication with Arianna de Rothschild. You know, they clearly have a very friendly relationship or she's downplaying, the bank is downplaying at this point et Saturday.
Speaker 4: You can read their statements, but were really chumming.
Speaker 2: You know, she was asking for advice on all kinds of personal messy matters that were going on within the family, and he's there as the like sounding board and you know, reliable friend for her to you know, bounce ideas off of, et cetera, and then is involved in this very direct, extremely significant, important way. I just saw this one that just Murtaza Hussein just pulled up that it looks like Epstein may have met with MBS three days before Jamal Kashogi was murdered.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then we also had those other emails where he was talking about it and he was oh, I think those were were those with Bannon. I think where he was texting back and forth in that particular exchange where he's talking about his theories about what happened there, you know, And that's another question that you have inside knowledge on that one as well. But you just can see all of these connections with the most powerful people in the entire world. And you can also see from his communications for example, with you know, with Peter Teel and with others, and how they sort of view the world as just their play thing to exploit, you know, with Libya, like, oh, let's you know, I think there's all kinds of money that can be had there, and talking about how the most financially profitable thing for them is global collapse and chaos and war and that that's you know, what they're what they actively hope for and wish for. I mean, you just see the way that they view things and how he ends up somehow ends up in connection with all of these really powerful people at all these extraordinary moments in history. And you know, with this one with the Rothschilds, why it's so significant is because he directly appears to have had a hand in exactly what this settlement looked like down to the dollar amount, so it is completely wild. One more here, let's put a fifteen up on the screen. You guys will recall because we played it for you before. Howard Latnik Oh my god. I met my wife and I met Epstein, our next door neighbor in New York City one time, and we were so disgusted that we said we will never have anything to do with him whatsoever.
Speaker 4: He lied.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just blatant, blatant lie. Now, I guess the best. Your baby forgot all of these interactions that he had with Epstein over the years. But let me go ahead and read this from the New York Times. How we are latink. President Trump's billionaire commerce secretary interacted with the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein regularly over.
Speaker 4: At least thirteen years while they lived.
Speaker 2: Next door to one another on Manhattan's Upper East Side. They invested in the same privately held company together. Okay, so they were not just casual. They happened to mean the same social circles. No, I mean there was that too, but they literally were business partners. You think that escaped his memory. He just forgot about that little detail with regards to his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Then it goes on to say they dealt with one another on neighborhood and philanthropic issues and appear to have socialized in New York and in the Caribbean. The record show mister Epstein at one point even sought to meet with mister Lutnix Nanny. The records directly contradict mister lutnix assertion on a podcast last year he had been so disgusted by mister Epstein during a two thousand and five visit to his townhouse that mister Lutnick had never set foot in a room with mister Epstein again. Quote So, I was never in the room with him socially, for business or even philanthropy, mister Lutnick said in an interview on the podcast pod Force one reached Bristly by phone last week, mister Lutnix said, I spent zero time with him. In any functioning society, this man would be fired. He would resign in disgrace, caught brazenly in a lie around this criminal pedophile, sex trafficker, and he would never be heard from again in public life. That's what a functioning society would look like. Instead, we know he will bear no price for this, There will be no problem. If anything, his associations with Epstein helped him get the gig. If anything, right, So, the fact that we now know dead to rights. This man was lying to our face in the most shameless way. We'll have zero, zero consequence for him and his future true actor.
Speaker 3: Yes that is I mean not only do I agree, but look again at the UK government and how they're I mean, Kirre Starmer, a labor leader this morning, is calling for him to resign over the Epstein scandal. The Mandlsit thing has blown up their government. I saw that a Norwegian senior official was removed because of her links to EPs.
Speaker 1: I mean, these way less.
Speaker 3: Than what we're talking about here with Lutnik, right, because these people are just embarrassed by what happened. They didn't come out and say, oh I never saw him again, and then you have all of these negotiations behind the scenes of the fact that he is a neighbor, which it already had raised questions. I had found an email where Epstein wanted to hire Lutnix Butler or something like that from back in the day, and I was like, oh, well, you know, okay, can't you couldn't prove whether any of that happened. We know you put it all together, and you're like, of course they knew each other. They knew each other very very well, which just goes to the point about how it's a big club. None of us are in it. We can now just tiny glimpse into how power and all of that operates.
Speaker 1: If you have enough.
Speaker 3: Money, people will look the other way, or they'll actively participate, or they'll have knowledge and just you know, kind of be quiet about it as it's all an internal protection club. You can be a genius when in fact, all you're really doing is insider trading. You know, that's one thing for the Epstein defenders. Prove to me how he made his money. Proved to me how he made his money? Was he really really good at what he did? Find me a great financial Find me like, who's the guy who we cover renaissance whom I can't Jim Simon right, a Jim Simon figure or Ray Dalio to sit down and be like, here's why he was a master trader.
Speaker 1: Nobody said any of that. Nothing. He was just a criminal.
Speaker 3: That's it, period blackmail and then put you know, insider trading and social connections, that's it. That's all it took to make all these billions. And then you know, the bigger question is like where did all the money go? Who is a wired to And remember there's literally over a billion dollars in suspicious activity reports sitting in the US Department of Treasury right now, which is yet to be released. Ye, that's where the real stuff is.
Speaker 2: And that insider trading nexus seems like the easiest place actually where you could get cutions.
Speaker 4: And I think that's going right in the UK for sure.
Speaker 2: And the last thing I want to say is we don't talk as much about the Epstein ranch in New Mexico, and it appears they never rated it, they never investigated there, even though we know from you know, significant reporting and more details added through this latest release that he wanted to use that ranch as this sort of like you know, as has spread his seed eugenics breeding ground project.
Speaker 4: That was what he wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Now did he accomplish that, and who was involved and was it, you know, Bika, was it consensual or was any of this against their will, et cetera.
Speaker 4: We're never going to probably know.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is he had connections in the same way that he you know, paid off a bunch of Virgin Island politicians to be able to do whatever he wanted on his private island. He also was deeply enmeshed with a number of New Mexico politicians, including the former governor. So you know, I think that angle has been wildly you know, invisibilized and unexplored as well. So it's just, I mean, it's sick. What else can you say? And you see the way that it operated as there was this sort of like mutually assured destruction among all these powerful people, and that's how they sort of built these I mean, it's sick, but that's how they built these relationships of trust. Is like I know, you can't leave, you can't blow the whistle because I know you know what I did and I know what you did, and you know. And Epstein seems to have been a master at manipulation. You know, in so many of these communications, whether it's with business partners or world leaders or with you know, girls or women that he's exploiting. The emotional blackmail and manipulation is very clear in his communications. So he seems to have been a master of manipulating this you know, elite power circle that he was one one note of.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to Iran. Speaking of elite power circles. Turning now to the stitchuation, with Iran. Things fast moving here in Washington, some potential signs of a deal, though Trump really all over the place. He was asked about it aboard Air Force one. Here's the latest about talks, as Benjamin that and Yahoo is heading to the White House. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: We likewise had very good talks on Iran. Iran looks like it wants to make a deal very badly. We have to see what that deal is. But I think Iran looks like they want to make a deal very badly, as they should. Last time they decided maybe not to do it, but I think they probably feel different they We'll see what the deal is. It it'd be different than the last time. And we have a big armada. We have a big fleet heading in that direction, would be there pretty soon, So we'll see how that works out with Iran.
Speaker 7: Is there a deal that early covers nuclea that would be acceptable to you, because they don't. They just want to have nucula.
Speaker 5: They don't want to have anything else like it would be acceptable, but the one thing, and right up front, no nuclear weapons. If we could have made that deal years ago, we would have made that deal, but they weren't willing to do that. Now they are willing to do it. So they're willing to do much more than they would have a year and a half ago, or even a year ago.
Speaker 2: We don't forget.
Speaker 5: We've only been doing this or exactly one year, and we started with them a few months after the beginning of the sturb has been amazing, but the results could surprise people. If they would have offered this deal originally when we first started, they would have been accepted immediately. We'll see what happens then.
Speaker 3: So somewhat positive signs there from the President about talks with Iran, very good talks. They want to make a deal if they present whatever they basically did present this, but we can move past that if it means that there is some deal that won't be had. However, we will know from the Iranian side that the talks in Oman were quote, exclusively nuclear. The Iranians are trying to make it clear we will talk nuclear all day long.
Speaker 1: The Supreme Leader has his fatua.
Speaker 3: However, we're not talking ballistic missiles period, and the reason why is because that's our regional security turrent against the State of Israel. Well, who happens to hear this and immediately calls to President and says I need to come and see you immediately.
Speaker 1: Benjamin net Yahoo. Let's put this.
Speaker 3: Up here on the screen from the Times of Israel. Netson Yahoo to meet Trump in Washington Wednesday, says US Iran talks must deal with the Iran's missiles and proxy. President Benjamin Netan Yahoo will fly to Washington this week to meet with President Trump on Iran. The meeting will take place on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: The Prime Minister believes that any negotiations must include restrictions on ballistic missiles and an end to support for the Iranian axis, indicating concerns about the progress of the US Iran talks thus far. The US and Iran talks that happened last week were immediately met with great alarm in Tel Aviv because they want are in Jerusalem, sorry, which they're What they want, of course, is for the talks not to happen at all and for the US to progress to war. Now here's what's really stunning about these Netson Yaho is a dirigionally already supposed to be here nine days from now next week for the APAC Summit, which is happening here in Washington. But the meeting was then moved a week earlier at the Premier's request, specifically to try and to derail this deal and to say any meeting has got to involve these ballistic missiles. Put B three up here on the screen confirming more of this from Barackravid. And what he talks about here is that the announcement of the urgent visit comes after the Trump Steve wick Coffin Jared Kushner negotiations NOMAN and specifically that they're very concerned about anything that might actually deal with a new clear element that does not address at all any of these regional security measures. So you can see very very clearly here to the extent that America has any problems with Iran, it is regional in terms of its threat to our bases, which seems manageable if you don't attack them too.
Speaker 1: But okay, so there's that.
Speaker 3: And then second is a nuclear weapon which would be capable of hitting the continental United States, like something that Northreea has developed. The theory the regional ballistic missile threat is a serious and existential threat only to one country, Israel, And so they're saying any deal you do must take our existential security threats as seriously as you take your existential security threats, and they're basically it's the most classic tail wagging the dog situation in terms of power disparity, in terms of I mean, in terms of everything that could possibly exist. And yet it has a very very high chance of succeeding because he has succeeded at every term in twisting and turning Trump to whatever direction that he wants to go.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but you also have people inside of the administration who are putching in the same direction. And then you have Trump who's kind of like put his ego on the line, as he did as well with Venezuela. And the problem with the deal that's only nuclear, I mean he you know, for all of the talk about the Iranians are so hard line and they would never give up this with that like we literally had a deal under the Obama administration, they're clearly willing to negotiate a deal that they stayed in after we got out. So the problem with that for Trump is, you know, people like nat Yaho and others innistration that want a that want a war and want some sort of regime change or regime collapse and say, oh, you're going to just do the go back and do the Obama deal. It has to They'll push for it to be somehow significantly different. And of course the ballistic missiles are an absolute red line for the Iranians. I mean, which I completely understand, Like you're going to leave yourself completely defenseless when you have these absolute psychos who are bent on your destruction in the region like you would be, you would be crazy to agree to that. There's another Times of visual piece this morning. We don't have an element for this, but they say Iran agan rules out giving up Uranian enrichment, suggests us not taking talks seriously. This is the Iranian Foreign Minister A bass Agrocci on Sunday rule out Tehran ever giving up Uranian and richment and its negotiates this with Washington. Insisting will not be intimidated by the threat of war. He told a forum in Tehran, Why do we insist so much on your enrichment and refuse to give it up even if war is imposed on us? Because no one has the right to dictate our behavior, he goes on. Their military employment in the region does not scare us. He referred to the build up of US forces. And then they go on to talk about some of the background here, and he says they fear our atomic bomb will we are not looking for one. Our atomic bomb is the power to say no to the great powers. So, I mean that's all very rational calculus on their part. For all the talk of how they're so you know, crazy and irrational and out of control, the approach has been very rational given the landscape that we and Israel have created for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, let's put B four up there on the screen. And this is some of the danger here about reverting to diplomacy. But the road is narrow, and what treats a Parsi flagged for all of us in this article. But also, you know, more importantly, like really, whenever you dig into a lot of this is that there are some serious problems whenever it comes to the path that he has now had. So like what they say is that the quote, there's a strong view on the Iranian side that Trump has an excessive and exaggerated view of iranikness. If diplomacy is to work, many Iranians believe a short, intense war may be necessary to correct a Trump's perception and compel him to adopt more realistic demands even if they take large losses. So will the Americans and the Israelis and quote Trump has less tolerance for losses or for a protracted war. So that part of I mean vindicating for their current strategy. So for example, per what he was telling us is that there was apparently a back.
Speaker 1: Channel from Washington after the protests.
Speaker 3: And they're like, hey, we need to do another strike, token strike, you token strike back, and the Iranians were like, nope.
Speaker 1: If you strike, it's on. And what happened, Oh, the carrier all of.
Speaker 3: A sudden has to be brought from the South China see ce seventeen's all the way across the Middle East, bases on high alert. And for a second there we're like, oh my god, this is this could be a real problem.
Speaker 1: And what did he do?
Speaker 3: He backed off and we ended up having talks. They cancel the talks, they put him back on off. It all happened in a three day period. You can watch our show from last week if you're interested. But the point remains that we're actually kind of afraid of a full blown conflict because what we win. Yeah, obviously, but that's not. I mean, what does winning mean? Did we win the war in Vietnam? We killed more of them, That doesn't mean we won. We've killed more Taliban than they ever killed of us, doesn't mean that we won.
Speaker 1: Same in Iraq. Right, So the point remains.
Speaker 2: We win the war with the Hoho thiast even theoretically, yeah, right, Yeah, we killed a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Right, Does that mean that we want no?
Speaker 3: Right, because there's a difference between strategic and tactical victory. Well, here you go, the exact same situation playing out with the Iranians that they know. They're like, look, yes, we will lose, for sure, many of our people will die.
Speaker 1: It's a diabolical strategy.
Speaker 3: However, we can destroy the price of oil with the straits of horn moves, and we could probably kill a decent number of you, and we could definitely kill a decent number of Israelis. So if that's what you want to do, then let's go and both. You know, maybe the Israelis will sign up for that bargain, maybe as long as big Brother America is there to support all of them. Do really any of us have a tolerance for a single loss of American life in a theoretical problem for israel security. I don't I guys to zero tolerance for yeah, and I'm thinking that there are a lot of other people out there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there has been very little effort to build up any sort of or manufacture any sort of consent around this theoretical war.
Speaker 4: I mean, they just haven't really bothered.
Speaker 2: They just don't see it as necessary to get buy and really from the American public, We've had all sorts of shifting explanations for why we should be so concerned about Iran, most of them built on a pack of lies.
Speaker 4: Let's go and put B five up on the screen.
Speaker 2: Treat as actual quote that was there in the New York Times article, he says. I told the New York Times there is a strong view on the Iranian side that Trump has an excessive and exaggerated view of Iranian weakness. If diplomacy is to work, these Iranians believe a short, intense war may be necessary to correct Trump's perception and compel them to adopt more realistic demands. Even if Iran takes large losses in such a war, so with so will the Americans and Israelis. And Trump has less tolerance for losses or a protracted war. I mean that seems entirely logical to me in terms of the you know, what the Iranians are likely thinking and the calculation that they have made, because in the past, the calculus calculation they made is basically like, yeah, we'll do this choreography with you. We'll do the stance, right. Okay, you want to strike our nuclear facilities, you do that, and we're going to we have to retaliate, but we're going to do it in a more limited and coordinated fashion that you can manage and that you know that allows you to get your defenses in place. And what happened that it did not deter us at all. What Trump learned from that is, oh, when I need a quick ego boast, I can go and mess with the your audience, right and get another get another win on the board at a time when you know, his approval ratings, seer tanking, economy shit and all kinds of you know, everybody's revolting against the ice assaults and all of that. Right, So that's what he took from that, and so they realized like, okay, well that was apparently not the way to get them to leave us alone.
Speaker 4: So we're going to have to take a harder line.
Speaker 2: So when Trump, you know, when they threw this back channel reach out and like, hey, let's do a little bit like of a fake pretend war here so Trump can have his ego stroking, They're like, no, we're not playing along this time. We have to take a different approach. And you know, that's why this is. This is a very dangerous situation. And I find it hard to imagine that. And again I have no idea what the timing will be.
Speaker 1: I have it.
Speaker 2: I find it very hard to imagine with all of the forces within the administration, and with net and Yahoo pushing, and with Trump having backed himself once again into a bit of a corner here with regard to his own ego, that we are just going to sort of put this all aside and pretend it never happened and move forward without any more kinetic action.
Speaker 3: That's very very true, all right, last thing I wanted to put B six. Let's put that up there on the screen. Trump's this was very subtle. By the way, wick Koff and Kushner visited a US aircraft carrier immediately after the talks. Just so everybody knows in terms of what they're trying to signal to the Iranians too, about what's coming potentially your way, which again I don't think that they're all that.
Speaker 1: I think they know.
Speaker 3: I think they know that they will take probably what tens of thousands of losses if there was going to be any sort of conflict. Fortunately, they just don't seem to care, which, you know, it is diabolical and they may be right, but that's look, it's tragic, like it's one of those things where let's not find out. How about we just avoid it, you know, for for all of our sakes. But apparently that's not the way that people want to think. Okay, let's get to Trump