Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Is this Lyle?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sir? Who am I? Who am I speaking with? Right now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god? This is Bryce?
Speaker 1: What's up? Bryce? How's life.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: It's great, dude. I'm so cheese to be talking to you right now. This is insane. I'm a longtime listener, first time caller. I guess yeah, yeah, absolutely, brok Yeah, what are you doing? How's your night? Treating you? Happy Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Happy Valentine's Day? Brother? How's my night going?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: It's eleven is am where I'm at right now. I'm drinking a coffee. I'm having a good morning. I've been on a lot of kicks. I've been having a lot of epiphanies lately. I don't know if it's too early for me to share them, but I've been on I've been on a big like like I've I've been going through like a kind of a crazy like existential crisis and feeling like my brain is broken and it will never be fixed, and then I'm doomed. And it's crazy because when you feel that way, you kind of begin to feel as though nothing will ever, it will never get better, and then you like wake up and it typically happens to me at night more than in the morning, you know. And then I wake up in the morning and I drink a coffee and I do some push ups and I walk outside, and I'm like, oh, okay, it's not we have there's hope in the worlds, you know what I mean. And so every time I now, when I go into a spiral thought loop of like everything is gonna be awful forever, I remember that. A bunch of times I had that spiral thought loop and then went on to not think that way, you know, a week later, a month later, whatever the fuck it is, right, And it's you have to just keep relearning that that lesson, you know. But yeah, I'm more I feel like I'm learning a lot in the past, uh couple couple months that I've been and uh hanging out in Japan and uh, you know, big, big chilling. I've been learning a lot about uh life, myself, prosperity in the universe. Uh. And yeah, I'm feeling I'm feeling pretty good. I'm on a little rant to you right now.
Speaker 3: How you're kickings?
Speaker 1: I'm trying my bad this morning. I feel pretty good. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty fantastic.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I just pulled up to an art museum and then I saw you were streaming and I was like, I got a call. GEK. Also great explanation too, By the way, I got to give you some credit for that, because I feel like I've been in similar situations, especially post COVID, and so I I gotta I gotta give you some props a little bit too. You're doing push ups. That's more than I'm you know, I got to give you some props there. You're cool as fuck, You're kicking ass. And too. The whole Japan thing too, that's sick. Like, I mean, I really want to go to Japan at some point too. But the fact that you're like taking some time out there outside of just a quick little trip or something over there, I think that's super sick.
Speaker 1: What's well, what's the art museum that you're at right now?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: So I am in Phoenix. So it's the Phoenix Art Museum. They're doing a whole little like Valentine's Day event thing tonight. So we're gonna step in there and drink some wine or something, or I guess we got a photo booth or look at some some some art.
Speaker 1: You know that sounds fun, that sounds that sounds kind of awesome. Yeah, what what? What are you? Are you there? Are you going there by yourself? Is there like a speed dating aspect to this?
Speaker 3: So no, I am with I'm going with somebody, but they keep shaking their head at me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I was gonna say. Is I was gonna say, are we in a parked car with your angry girlfriend who's like it dressed up nicely for the for the of everything. She's probably like she put on makeup, she's like dressed, she's ready to go into the art museum, and she's just sitting in a parked car while you talk to the therapy gecko. That's fucked.
Speaker 3: I swear to god. I said, we gotta call him right now, And I kept dialing your number, like.
Speaker 1: Bro, can I talk to her? Or she like pissed?
Speaker 3: Do you want to talk to Is that? Okay? Okay, here we go, get you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, Hey, what's up? I'm sorry to ruin your date night.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 9: I was the one who told him we should call while we're here.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so that's so sweet, that's so nice. That's that's lovely.
Speaker 9: We've met through We met through Hinge and he got me into your podcast. So I've been listening to you for maybe like two months now, and every time we have the notification on, so every time you're on, we're also on listening. And I was trying before didn't get in, and the one time we're like, let's just just let's just give it a goya.
Speaker 1: It's cool. I'm so I'm curious about uh because the last episode, I'm like recording a bunch of episodes in Evans before I go on my little walk, but like the last episode before this one is I talked to this dude Mo and we talked a lot about like pros and cons of like online dating stuff. And it's interesting because, uh, so you guys met on Hinge. Right, how long ago did you guys meet?
Speaker 9: I think it was the beginning of January, maybe mid January of this year? Yes, yes, oh really yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys. You guys have been together for you guys have been together for a month.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, a little over a month.
Speaker 1: This is so, this is so, this is it's so nice because you guys are in such a fresh new thing and you're kind enough to again, be you're you're probably sitting It's so kind of you to be sitting in a parked car with with this man being like, it's okay, we don't have to do uh you know, just just letting let it, letting him call the therapy Gecko to delay date night. It's a very.
Speaker 9: Kind I think this is more interesting than a museum. No offense, but I've got to be talking to you than a museum. It was we've got time, we have time for our dinner reservation, so we're good.
Speaker 1: Oh my, you have do you guys? Have you guys are talking to the therapy gecko guy going to a museum and you guys are living in heaven. This is so cool. I'm so uh, thank you for you for making this great. And by the way, I just I kind of uh, I'm I'm happy the call turned out this way because for a second I thought it was gonna be kind of sad that like, uh, what what what's what? Uh what what's what's what's what's your boyfriend's name? John?
Speaker 5: We can't Bryce?
Speaker 1: Okay, Bryce is bright, he's probably he's a handsome guy. Bryce. It's a handsome guy.
Speaker 9: Named So it was kind of funny because I mean him call you because I was nervous to call you myself. And then as soon as he went through, I was like, oh shit, you're gonna ask to talk to me because you always do that. Can I talk to the other person that's sitting next right next to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And here here we are.
Speaker 1: So what how how uh how old are you guys?
Speaker 9: We're about twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool? What was the first uh date from from the Hinge?
Speaker 9: First state?
Speaker 3: Was a cocktail bar?
Speaker 8: Was it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: A little ritual.
Speaker 9: I'm like, sorry, I'm like so nervous right now, I'm like to give you a cute little cocktail bar. And I kind of scared you when I like popped up. I was like trying to go for that. You were waiting, you were waiting for me, like outside the the restaurant, and I kind of I tried to scare him. I don't know if that really worked.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait what Like he was like he was like sitting down, and you were like, I'm gonna like he creep up behind him and spook him.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna like count at him. Yeah, and then he said our hellos. We hugged and then we had to the cocktail bar was upstairs. We had to go into an elevator and there was this older couple with us, and it was it was a whole awkward. He was trying to make conversation with him and it didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 8: But the date was the date was great.
Speaker 9: Our waiter was really cool. Jello shots my first jellow shot ever. I'm kind of a nube when it comes to drinking. I never really did any that stuff until like maybe past year or so. Mm hmm, kind of a late bloomer.
Speaker 4: I guess how.
Speaker 1: Did uh did you avoid alcohol for like any particular reason or you just never interest you?
Speaker 9: It just never interested in me until I went through like a long term relationship breakup and then I kind of dipped my toe into that world.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: That's a yeah, that's a that's a valid excuse, it's a valid reason to start drinking.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think, Wow, this is so this is this is really adorable. I'm really uh, I'm I don't know why, but I'm blushing right now. I'm I'm on, this is a very adorable phone call. This is so nice. I'm trying to think of what other questions I have for you guys, how many let me ask let me ask you this, Let me ask you this, because again this runs in such contrast to not in such contrast, but it's it's an interesting perspective shift. I think from from the last episode do how long were you were you swipping and swiping before you guys matched with each other?
Speaker 9: So I was I started hinge. So I never did any online dating either. I took like maybe like a two year break after my long term relationship, and then I kind of downloaded hinge as a joke. I wasn't going to take it seriously. And I think that was at the beginning of twenty twenty four, so like maybe like March of twenty twenty four is then like I started kind of dabbling in that went on most multiple dates with multiple people, and uh that was kind of a shit show and had some hard lessons, But like, I think I found a good guy this time.
Speaker 5: I'm looking right at I hope.
Speaker 1: So can I talk to Bryce? I want to hear what his journey's been back too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god, Gek, I get to speak to you twice in one night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what's how has your hinge journey been?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: So she put it really well. It was definitely a shit show. Although I will admit Hinge is way better than bumble, Tinder the others for sure, the more reliable app, I feel like. And it's not even that like I've ever done well with dating apps. However, I feel like the dates have been at least mid to good on the spectrum of most dates that I've probably had gone on on Hinge, which was really only kind of like a handful. But yeah, I don't know. I will say though, I was probably on it for like two years or something like that, and this is definitely, I think the best. Not I think it definitely is the best I've felt about someone that I had met on a dating app.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: That's so nice.
Speaker 3: He's looking at me.
Speaker 1: That's so nice. God damn. I finally some hope and this god forsaken piece of shit fucking universe some hope. Dude. I love it.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love. Love is real. Love is real. Love is real. People listening to the fucking Therapy Gecko podcast, geez oh man, love is real. Chat that's so no. I'm so uh. I'm very jazzed by this phone call. Okay, I'm gonna, I'm I'm done with you guys. I'm gonna let you actually go into the uh into the museum. I'm I don't want to interrupt date night any longer.
Speaker 3: But oh, dude, no, this is the best date because sure we I just picked her up maybe like twenty minutes ago, to like cool. This is about the best way we could have started a day. Hands down, dude.
Speaker 1: What's her name again? Her name is Elise, Elise, can talk? Let me talk to Elise real quick.
Speaker 3: You bet here you go at least?
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 9: Just to be kind. You never know what someone is going through. Just be kind and gentle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where's.
Speaker 1: Uh Bryce slash John? Anything else?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh do you have anything else?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm gonna also say be kind. But I'm also I'm gonna say that I hope everybody's doing really well twenty twenty five. I think for some people has been off to like a difficult start, And I hope that everybody in the chat listening knows that I love them and I wish them a fantastic year ahead. And that's it.
Speaker 1: Thanks Bunny, al Right, you guys. You guys enjoy enjoy being happy. You guys enjoy what you guys enjoy being happy. We're all we're all gonna live vicariously through uh your happiness and alleviate all of our personal degrees. Okay, bye guys.
Speaker 3: Oh man, hey, bye bye gack sea.
Speaker 1: Well that was so now. I don't I really, I don't. Often the word wholesome makes me feel gross. I don't like it. It feels like performative and weird. But that was I I that was a very wholesome phone call. I really enjoyed that. And it's interesting again because on the last episode we talked to Mo about this dating app journey, and I think a lot a lot of people are uh uh disillusioned with like dating apps and with trying to find someone. And there's a lot of like content on the internet and a lot of like general I think social thought is kind of pessimistic, and so it was cool to talk to these two people who are like, you know, yeah, we met this year, and you can tell, you can just tell by the fact that they're sitting in the car in a parked car together calling me that they have a nice rapport with one another after a very short period of time. But it wasn't a short period of time. I mean, listen to I call him John. I'm gonna call him John again, John, Bryce. Oh, Bryce, I'll call him Bryce. And Bryce is like, yeah, I was in a fucking on the fucking app for two years and most of it sucked, and then this one. It took two years to find the best one, and then you got uh at least She's like, yeah, I was in a long term thing, Like yeah, it's just it's just good to have a hopeful phone call because so much I think popular sentiment is a bit uh, a bit doo Marie, you know what I mean. So that was good. That gave that gave me hope for the planet. That and I hope, I hope everyone listening to this uh uh podcast has hoped that eventually they will also uh find someone to sit in a parked car with and talk to un a crazy internet guy with. It was cool. I like, I liked that phone call.
Speaker 5: No freaking way, It's really me.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your what's your name, Homie, Cindy, what's up, how you doing, how's life, what's going on? What brings you to call into the The Therapy Gecko Show today.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is wild.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I have been watching you on and off for like I don't know, maybe like I don't know, three five years, and I see you have the number on your screen, and I'm always like, oh my god, maybe the day will be the day. Today will be the day. And I looked at my fiance and I said, today is going to be the day.
Speaker 1: I feel it sick, and you've caught And the best thing is you've caught You've caught me in a I'm in a good mood today, which is nice. Sometimes this this is what happens to me sometimes is like I'm gonna share with you, like my personal experience of doing this podcast is like, sometimes I just my mood. My mood fluctuates a lot, and the goddamn one of the worst feelings that I have doing this podcast is like sometimes is like, so right now, I'm like, I'm in a good mood. It's the morning, I did some pushups, I walked, I'm feeling good. I had a little coffee. I'm in a good mood. And so I'm actually I'm actually I'm flattered and excited that you're excited to talk to me. Sometimes I show up to do so. Sometimes I show up to do this and I'm just like, I'm just like in a horrible mood. And somebody calls in and they can tell they're really excited to talk to me or be on the show, and I'm I and it's it's the most miserable thing ever because because I'm like, oh no, this person is so excited to be here, and I am physically incapable of matching their energy and excitement. And I feel bad. You know, I'm gonna let them down and ship. But I feel good. But I feel good today. I feel good today.
Speaker 5: Can't feel You can't feel from an empty empty cup, Guest, you can't.
Speaker 1: It's true, you can't. But today my cup, my cup is absolutely filled to the brim with coffee and uh serotonin for now. So what's up man?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What what brings you to call the Gecko Show?
Speaker 5: Well, my cup's about to be filled to the brim with wine. So with wine, with wine?
Speaker 1: Cool, let's do it. Let's do it. Let's do it. Let's let's uh a wine coffee collab right here? What here's the thing we can we can just bullshit about life or whatever. But if if, what do you do? You have a thing you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 5: No, I just wanted to bullshit about life. And I just think it's so cool that I was actually able to get through.
Speaker 1: Where Where do you?
Speaker 5: Where are you calling me from California?
Speaker 1: That's cool?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's have a normal person conversation, like we're at a cocktail party. Do you like living in California?
Speaker 5: Out of California that I'm not going to tell you where I'm from?
Speaker 3: No, but generally, yeah, are you from?
Speaker 5: I'm originally from Norkell. Yeah, I'm originally from northl but recently moved to Sokel. And it's there are places in Sokel that are better than others. But you know, it's nice to be where I am because I get to experience a new place and that's always book. I think.
Speaker 1: Uh, pretty beautiful. Where are you? Where are you originally from?
Speaker 5: Oh? The the Bay Area?
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool. Well what's your.
Speaker 5: Oh he's cooking a dinner, yes, very special. And he said, I'm cooking this for you.
Speaker 1: Very nice. Oh yeah, it is cook for you.
Speaker 5: Dump him.
Speaker 1: You're done over, there's no your husband been just groaned in the background, I'm joking.
Speaker 5: I'm joking to just maybe ask and then if he doesn't do it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So let's so let's do this. Let's I'm gonna let this is sort of this is becoming a bit of a themed episode right now? What what uh of? Whether this is a themed episode of whether or not love is real? Are you boy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: It's not really, it's not. Actually, it's just becoming that how long have you been with how long have you been with your fiance for? How long have you guys have.
Speaker 2: Been together since twenty nineteen?
Speaker 1: Officially okay, okay, that's a long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and did you marry this year?
Speaker 1: How did you? Guys?
Speaker 5: We we met because we met because he worked at we worked at a sandwich shop together. And yeah, that's all you get.
Speaker 1: That's all I get.
Speaker 5: I gotta keep things to myself, man.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on hold on, hold on, hold, on, hold on hold. Because the fact that you said because here's the thing is you could have just here's the thing, Cindy. You could have just said we met at a sandwich shop and I would have been like, oh, okay, they met at a sandwich shop. But you said we met at a sandwich shop and that's all you get. And by saying bye, and by saying that's all you get, you allude to the fact that there was a juicier story underneath the sandwich shop thing, which I would not have assumed at all before you said that's all you get. And I'm not gonna look. Look, go ahead, what what's what's I mean? Sure, what do you want to talk about it? What's the juicy story?
Speaker 5: It was with someone? And so was I just didn't work out and here we are, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, well look you know, I mean, was he like your boss at the sandwich Was he like your boss at the subway or whatever? And that was scandal Well.
Speaker 5: So no, no, no, So at the sandwich stop I worked out. There wasn't technically like a manager type of thing there, but there was kind of like a hierarchy, like Okay, the owner trusts this guy more than he trusts this guy to like do whatever whatever, so he would kind of he was like the like unofficial manager type guy there. And yeah, so like there wasn't anything weird, but yeah, I mean I would always get excited whenever he would like come in, come in for a shift, and I'd be like, oh my god, I wonder if he's working today, And then he would be and I'd be like, oh, no, I was just cleaning this counter over here. What No, Oh, I got it high.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited. I'm excited for you. Cindy. You're gonna get married, You're gonna be happy. Love is real. I guess. I guess love is real. I guess it's real.
Speaker 5: You guess maybe this name is if love is real or not?
Speaker 1: I think, Cindy. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go, or any anything else about this uh uh beautiful life you you seem to be living.
Speaker 5: No, it's just let my cats say, Hi, I'm getting yourself a cat, because if you're this is if you're thinking about getting yourself a cat, anyone out there, this is your sign.
Speaker 1: I'm not in it. I don't want to use. I can't even be responsible for a plant right now. I gotta I'm gonna start. If I can keep a plant alive for longer than a couple of weeks, I'll think about, you know something, getting a living thing that matters. Not that plants don't matter, but they also they don't matter as much as dogs. But but also why why does everything? Does anything matter? Okay, all right, that's enough. Thank you very much for calling Cindy. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you. It's nice talking to you.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 1: By. I've been thinking about that a lot, like the inherent vale Like. Okay, a plant is a living thing, right, and so is a dog, and so as a human. But we value the lives of plants significantly. We value the lives of dogs. We value the lives of dogs pretty good, we value them more than chickens. Okay, I've already been on this rant before, but I'm gonna do it again. Why a human being and a dog, and a chicken and a plant, if you zoom out enough, are all worthless? Okay? I guess that's the thought that I came to. But and I don't inherently, I don't take that back. But you subjectively decide for yourself the value of things, and we, as a collective consciousness have subjectively decided that humans are more valuable than dogs. Dogs are more valuable than chickens, and in some cases I think people value plants more than chickens. So I guess the point of what I'm saying is that it really sucks to be a chicken. Hello, Yo, what's up man? What's h How's life?
Speaker 8: Uh? Pretty good? You know, I mean it's been it's been excitingly stressful. Oh you know, I got I got like so I'm only nineteen, right, and so I started doing electrical when i was seventeen with some family and I've only been a helper, you know, for like a year and a half. And then a coworker left for vacation for like a week. And this is like a small company, so I'm like the only helper. So when my coworker left for vacation, he I was able to get his van for the week, so I like have the material and everything, but he just like didn't show back up. So like I have his van now and that a company basically just like gave it to me. So now I'm like a high up guy sort of. And you know, that's just been like kind of stressful but like really cool.
Speaker 1: You were endowed with the power of the van.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting, what is it? I'm sorry, what does this company do? What kind of company is this.
Speaker 8: Electrical? So like we do like multimillion dollar like custom homes and we do like that we build them and do the electrical for them.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Uh do you like being stressed out?
Speaker 8: You know? I'm trying to figure that out because you know, the last time I was stressed out, I had like a big like mental thing going on, and you know that that was a big, big deal. But so I'm trying to learn to get through it. So you know, we're we're working with it, and we're seeing where it takes me.
Speaker 1: Where.
Speaker 8: There's so many things I could potentially talk about. We could keep going about this.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't know, man, where where? Where is? Where is uh? Stress taking you? Now?
Speaker 8: You know? I guess I said, like it's kind of just like seeing where it takes me because it's like, yeah, it's stressful because it's new, but it's also like exciting and it and it opens up like a pathway for you know, what it can be, what my life can be. And so like, I don't know, it's it's hard to like put my thoughts into words, you know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm hm.
Speaker 8: So I don't think it's it's a bad stress necessarily. It's just like one of those things. It's like, Okay, it's new and I gotta like conform to it because like now I'm given the responsibility of like doing things on my own.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean that's a good thing to do at nineteen, right, like doing stuff on your own. Do you have like do you have dreams? Do you have goals for the future and shits?
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, I'm not really a relationship guys, so you know, all my goals are kind of just like by myself. Yeah, you know, I I of course the average you know, teenager, you know, young young adult, their dreams rich and nice cars and whatever. So you know, I just want to at least get somewhere successful. When I was really young, I always told my parents I wanted to make more money than them. So I guess I still my golf.
Speaker 1: Tell yeah uh fuck yah nice nice nice, no man, get your get get get that bag, my friends, get that bag.
Speaker 7: I mean, And I mean that that's another thing.
Speaker 8: Uh. So, Like I have like twenty two thousand dollars in my bank account because I.
Speaker 7: Just like save.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 7: I really wanting Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I've been wanting to get a Musting because my parents had a Mustang when I was really young, and I like really really liked it, but they had to sell it because like they didn't they didn't like the fact that, like I was in the back seat, and they just felt like it was not a safe car for, you know, a toddler basically, so they sold it. And like now that I'm like really into cars, I've I really want a Mustang And are you really closed the right amount?
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead, i'm'na let you finish before. I'm gonna let you finish before I go Dave Ramsey on you.
Speaker 8: So, like I'm really close to having like enough to be comfortable with it. You know, I already have a car, you know, I have a comfortable job and everything, so it's like it's not a need. And I'm still living with my parents, so like you have you have that side of the story too. It's just like, did did you.
Speaker 1: Save up that twenty two You saved up that twenty two k? Just by working?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just just working really, m bro.
Speaker 8: And I don't make too much any you know in the first place. I think right now, in making eighteen an hour.
Speaker 1: That's an incredible that's an incredible amount of money to save up at nineteen from just working.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I because I started working at sixteen, I had Funny enough, I worked at Carvel, you know, at the ice cream shop for like a year before I did this, so it was like incredible change of pace too. But yeah, no, I I mean because I lived with my parents. You know, I I don't like, I'm not really a social person, so I'm not going out with friends and spending money on food every single day, you know. Yeah, they're just saving you pennies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay, Can I go to Dave Ramsey on you?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 8: Yes, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you so you have you said you have like twenty two k yeah, and uh, how much is like and you already have a car?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 1: Do you want my unsolicited advice?
Speaker 8: I mean I can already guess what it is.
Speaker 3: About cars, so I could.
Speaker 8: Already guess what that is. But sure, let me hear it.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know, what what do you think it is? What do you think? I'm gonna say?
Speaker 8: Uh that that money can definitely be spent elsewhere, and I could I should continue saving it. And uh, you know, I already have a car. I already have a you know, comfortable place where I'm at, so I should keep saving it Okay, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think about what you just what do you what do you think about those completely original ideas that you just formed in your own head?
Speaker 8: Damn it, you did that to me, didn't you. You know, I'm definitely not opposed to it, because I'm still not like one hundred percent on the idea of getting you know, a musting because it's like, damn, I have twenty two K. That's like more than like I'm in like the top one percent for my age, you know, totally. So it's just like it's like, I know, that's not exactly the smartest thing to do, and it's just just like, damn, everything is so expensive right now that can't even get me like an apartment, And it's just like if I get an apartment and I rent it out, I don't make enough, you know, in a monthly manner to like sustain that that would like drain over time. You know. So it's just like feels I feel weird with money. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, yeah you have like like, yeah, I get like twenty two K for nineteen that you made just by saving and working again, like for congratulations on that. That's fucking awesome. But yeah, to a mustang. It's like that's I think at nineteen, like do you you already you already know everything going on? You already have. I'm not gonna go on. I'm not gonna go on a rant about everything. But so if your goal is to like make a bunch of money, like why don't you you should use the money that you already have to do a thing to make you money instead of like buying a depreciating asset.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I mean that is very true, and I while like I've definitely thought about it, I've i haven't like dived into that enough because it's just like already worth you know, you know, forty hour weeks and stuff. So like anything that I would have to buy to make money, it would more have to be like a passive thing, you know, like stocks or whatever. But then like even then that's like that's that's uh, that's scary. You know. I could spend two grand to make you know, five hundred, but I can also lose that like two grand, you know. So it's like that's that's kind of like.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it depends we're getting into where we're getting super like uh, fight financial advice gecko right now. But it's like, uh, you know, I mean, I don't know, man, you could invest in fucking this is this is hilarious to be tough, there's something funny about telling someone to invest in index funds while wearing a gecko costume. There's something amusing to me about that. But no, man, there's fucking into But also like what I mean, what do you do electrical where you have a van? Like I don't know, man, I feel like you could do you do you have want to? Like do you ever want to like start a business? Do you ever want to? Like because you work right now for a company doing electrical work right and now like you have the keys to the van, you're in charge of the van. But like, bro, if you save up, you know, maybe you can buy your own van and you start your own little company. And that's because if you want to, you want to make more money than your parents, you eventually have to. I think, like, you know, I mean, you could do it. The way that most people have done it. I think is like they work a job and they put it into index funds and then like a fucking forty years later, they they start to have enough, you know, money, they get like they get rich slow.
Speaker 7: I mean I have a rough or k already, right, right.
Speaker 1: But if you right, but you're you know, I don't know I'm talking. You're a you're an industrious young man, you know what I mean? Like you can I feel like you you have the ability if you want to, you could like start your own business. You got a nice little cushion and you don't even have to quit your job to do it, Like you know, you could save up to invest in doing your own thing, because if you want, if your goal is to make a ton of money, like you'll make the most money ultimately. I think like going out on your own and doing your own business. It'll be harder, it'll be more stressful to do more work, but you know it'll it'll be good for you, I think in the long run, more than like buying them for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that's definitely the end goal is to do something on my own, considering like I'm working for my cousins, right and like seeing where they've gotten, and I mean they didn't start in a good path to life in the first place, so to do where they've got kind of gotten is impressive, and it's just like that's definitely an end goal, but there's like that takes a lot of time and like school to actually do that, because there's like I'm technically not even supposed to be working on by myself as an apprentice. There's like laws that say like there needs to be a master electrician or like a journeyman to like oversee me as I'm working, so like technically I'm not, that's not happening. But you have to be like four years to get out of your apprenticeship in school, and it's like another four years or like eight thousand work hours in order to get like your masters or something like that. I haven't read too much into it, but it's like it's more like a time thing instead of a money.
Speaker 1: How old are your how old are your cousins?
Speaker 8: You know that is a great question forties?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah yeah yeah, well it's just yeah, but like well a couple things is like is the business you want to start, Like would it be in the same would it be in uh electrical?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 8: I mean I wouldn't put so much time into this without you know, uh wanting an end goal of you know, my own electrical company. Yeah, because like that's really where I think everyone wants to end up when they do trades. I feel like everyone wants to be their own company in the trade because that's where you really make the money. I mean, my cousins kind of brags sometimes or they're making like half a million dollar like deals and things like that, Like my boss is cars on cars, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Is that is that what you want you want to be making? Like that? Is that what you want you want to be like making like half a million dollar deals like with your own electric.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that sounds like, yeah, it's definitely an end goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're so fucked I mean being nineteen and having saved up that much fucking money and like, you know, I mean, well, I'm also curious about this, like are you are? Do you feel antsy? Like like what kind of person are you?
Speaker 3: Are? You?
Speaker 1: Like I need to get out of my fucking mom's house right now.
Speaker 8: I mean, dude, that can be another hour conversation that I could have, truly, but like to keep it short, I guess you know, like my whole childhood growing up, I didn't have the best relationship with my parents, So I do think it is kind of weird, right, now that I'm just like living at my mom's and like, I'm kind of okay with it right now because I mean we had to go through like family counseling and everything, so I mean it's definitely a huge step. So I'm fine with it as of like right now, and I'm not too antie to like get out of here, but it's definitely like that could change, like tomorrow, you know, like something could happen. It is just like no, I want out of here, and it's like.
Speaker 7: I don't know where to go.
Speaker 8: That's the hard part. Feel like everything is so expensive. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude, stay like us, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But it.
Speaker 1: Not to give you more unsolicited advice, but like bro at nineteen, like, oh my god, I mean stay there as long as they'll not like you don't want to be. I mean you have like a head a head start, right because when you're like, you know, twenty four or like you're like past like typical college graduate, you see what you're fucking doing. I think it's just so smart because like a lot of people, you're nineteen and you have twenty two thousand dollars and there's gonna be tons of fucking people who like they go to like a four year degree and they are three years older than you, having to like live at home with their parents for a while, and they're actually have they have negative money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And so you're like, you're the like going for mechanical engineering.
Speaker 1: Do you like are you are you are you in debt?
Speaker 8: No? No, not at all.
Speaker 1: It's fucking great. Yeah, that's like I'm not.
Speaker 8: Like twenty two like in my savings right now.
Speaker 1: First, so you could like live a your mom. You can live with your especially if you're like okay with it and they're not, like, you know, even if there's some trouble, as long as you're not like in like a horrible situation. Like if you're okay with it and you're fucking you know, making money on the trade, and you can live there for another three years, save up you probably save up another twenty two thousand dollars and then fucking yeah, uh no, man, you're you're in a you're in the six spot. I think you're in a six spot. Uh just don't buy a Mustang and you're in a sixth spot.
Speaker 8: So like what do you think about like small purchases, like small guys in like like like thousand dollars. Like like just like in I I I'm very like tinkery kind of guy, Like I really like having projects. Yeah you know, I also to like really dive into projects and so like I right now my current hobby is car audio, So like I like you know, making or building like the sub wolfers and and you know like the classic uh you know, like speakers and everything. I really like doing that. So like that's it's kind of an expensive hobby. So it's just like it's kind of hard for me to even though I have twenty two thousand, like I could, I could spend a grand easily and not have to worry about it. But it's just like, man, that's like a grand that I saved, and so I'm like very hard to spend money on myself.
Speaker 7: There was a deal.
Speaker 8: Going on in grub hub today for like Chipotle, and it was like I could buy one and get a burrito for free, bro, but it was like thirty dollars yeah, after like delivery seas and everything because it had oh no grubbs grubbubs good it's fucked yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Watch watch them put a grub hub aad right after this phone call. Yeah, but know all those that.
Speaker 7: All those like money.
Speaker 1: Dude, No, you're so you're like, honestly, what you just said I think is really cool too. About how like you're a tinkerer and you have like all these different like things you like to do. I mean, why don't you I don't know, do you do you have? I feel like you you know, like, uh, I feel like you could start a lot of different kinds of businesses with with your projects and hobbies and and whatnot. You're you're you're towards if it makes you feel any better. And I say this to this is something I say to callers and I and I say it every time I say it. I mean it fully. You are. You are quite towards the bottom of people who I hang up the phone from. And and uh, I'm like, oh, I'm kind of worried about that guy. You know. I think you're gonna be. You're gonna do fine. Yeah, as long as the Yeah.
Speaker 8: I have a hard time taking in compliments, so I mean i'd like to say thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think no, I think it's uh staying at home for another like three years and then you'll be Because here's the fucking thing. You'll be twenty two and a billion other twenty two year olds are gonna be like graduating from the four year university with tons of debt, and you're gonna be in the opposite situation where you have you possess as much money as most other twenty two year olds have in debt, and then from there you can fucking you know, have enough money that you can you know, start a little bit by a little fucking subwolffer whatever the fuck thing to make you do your little subwiffer whatever the fuck business. I think it's cool. I think uh, I think you're on a cool path. I'm excited for you.
Speaker 8: Thanks. And on a completely unrelated topic, yeah, we were talking about that's very coincidental. Yeah, So I listened to your podcast like every single day, especially these days lately where I've been working with myself. I will literally just have like I'll scroll down really really far on Spotify because it like plays in like the order of like old to new, so like I have to scroll a little bit so it auto plays to the next one. Right, So, I've been listening to you a lot recently, and today my cats if he's sitting right next to me. By the way, his name is Scout. He's like thirteen years old. He I was laying on my bed like four hours ago maybe, and I hear a bunch of ruckus. I look over it and he's got a gecko in his mouth.
Speaker 1: A real gecko.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a real gecko. My cat caught a get go inside of my house and he killed it and it squeaked when he bit into it, and it's kind of traumatizing. And then now you streams, and then now I'm on the phone call with you. So it's very weird.
Speaker 1: Are you in Florida?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I am.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was like, why is there geckos in your house?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I am in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So it's just it was very weird. It was very coincidental. Figured it was my day, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: On top of that, go ahead, my name is Bryce.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. I want to let you finish.
Speaker 8: Uh Well, I don't even know what I'm gonna say. What was that? What did I say?
Speaker 1: You said? On top of that?
Speaker 8: On top of that, on top of that, you don't I have no idea, honestly.
Speaker 1: Well, Bryce, Bryce, do you give a good name to uh?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Florida man? Everywhere. I'm excited for your your your future life trajectory. Is there is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 8: Get a cat? Everyone needs a cat, all right?
Speaker 1: You have the second price to put caller before you said that too about getting a cat.
Speaker 8: Really, yeah, I mean I was listening, but like I was also busy calling like sixty times, so I didn't exactly listen.
Speaker 1: Everyone's everyone's into cats. Everyone likes cats, and dude, they're the best. Uh well, take care of Bruce.
Speaker 8: They licked himself endlessly and that's annoying. All right, I'll tak to you later, Brole.
Speaker 1: Bryce. Thanks, it's kind of fun going going Dave Ramsey mode every now and then. I liked, I liked. I like that guy. He was cool. He's again he ranks low on the list of callers that I'm concerned about. Yeah, it's interesting, Like the trade ship is interesting. I don't know, I'm very I'm very like opinionated and passionate about like uh, you know, college ship and like going into debt versus like, uh, I mean, yeah, the trade the trade the trade route is pretty cool. I mean there's I don't know, man, there's good things about the college experience, but it's just uh yeah, I don't know. I think I think, I think, Uh Bryce is gonna be in a good, good position. He's got a he's a good he's a quality Florida man. Hello, Yeah, Hey, what's up. What's your name?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: My name is Anthony, Anthony. Uh, what's up? Anthony?
Speaker 2: Has life going pretty good? What about you? Man?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's also pretty good. I'm feeling jazzed. I'm feeling I'm feeling I feel today like a like a real human being, uh, taking part in the universe instead of living in my own brain going crazy, which I think is the optimal way to be a human being. But I don't. I'm I'm beginning to feel very confident that that's the optical way to be a human being is, in some way, shape or form, take part in the universe in whatever small way, by having a conversation with another human being or drawing a picture on a on a on a piece of paper and throwing it out the window. Uh. So I'm just gonna keep trying to do that as much as possible. What's up with you? What's up with you? Anthony? Are you Anthony? I'm gonna be honest. You sound uh, you sound depressed.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just chilling.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry. I classic mistake, by the way, classic mistake thinking somebody is depressed when they are in fact just chilling. Classic mistake. Didn't mean to project upon you. How's how's chilling?
Speaker 2: I got a question? Go ahead, pretty but do Kanye's tweets offend you?
Speaker 1: Do Kanye's tweets?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Look? Uh? It's just attention seeking and so uh be to me being offended and like is is just serving the attention that is being sought. And the better alternative is to not really pay uh any attention at all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Well do you like any of his music?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I mean the old stuff, like you know, graduation and stuff. Yeah yeah, wow, what's that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But some Panda Express right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you like Panda Express? Do you like the food?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dude, lot I called you before actually and we talked about Panda Express for like ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, should we do that again? Sure? Recently, what's going on with you? Have you been thinking a lot about Kanye West? And or is that just like a random question?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he's always doing stuff right, So I saw some of the stuff he was doing, and I like his music. You know, I talked about it with my friends pretty often. What he does, Yeah, what are you as you? I mean what he says is weird, but it's entertaining in a way. And I still like his music, though I think it's getting worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, uh, it's just it's just like, uh, it's an attention grab. I wish that like, because look, the guy's clearly like fucking talented. I wish he like grabbed attention through other means besides like what he's doing, you know what I mean, Like you could just grab I mean, you could just grab attention by doing cool things and making cool origin doing cool music. And it's I think it's just a thing of like you your escape going he's doing like you know, it's just acting out for attention, and I feel bad. I feel I don't know, I almost even just talking about it on the podcast, I'm like, I don't want to give attention to that. Really, I feel like, I like, do I like giving attention to just regular ass fucking life? You know? Mm hmmm, uh, how long you've been door d Ashen for?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, no, no, I ordered it. I didn't I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought you were doing I thought you were delivering it. What do you do to make to make money to survive to live.
Speaker 2: Right now? I'm in college, but I work as a personal trainer.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you ripped eating my panda express? Kind of?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well what do you bench?
Speaker 2: Most I ever benched? I don't do a lot of bench press for strength more so, I don't do that that much, or do mainly just for hyperchase fee. But most ever benched at once was two of five mm hm, so just under two plates. Do you like the bench?
Speaker 1: Do I like to bench?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I like to bench. My back was a little uh fucked up for a bit, so I stopped going to the gym for a little bit and I just started walking a lot instead. But uh yeah, I've gotten I've gotten into doing uh push ups again. I like push ups. They're fairly efficient, and I feel like they're a little bit less uh crazy on my back, uh because it's not like heavy heavy weight you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, well.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this you know what. I I enjoyed having this conversation. I truly honestly did ye? I don't know, even if we didn't talk about anything, really, I've I enjoyed. I enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too?
Speaker 1: Is the right?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Last question?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? What's up?
Speaker 2: Will you be my Valentine?
Speaker 1: Well? I'd be sure, I'll be your Valentine? Why not?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thank you? That really made my day.
Speaker 1: You know, normally I would say uh no, where I would say I feel uncomfortable with that, but I why, I just am trying. Why not sure? I'll be your fucking Valentine? Yeah, I'll be your Valentine? Why not? Cool? What are you gonna get me? What are you? What do you hold on? What are you gonna get me for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day? Well, I think for you, Gek, I know you love Reces and I know you like pandas. Maybe I'll drop by with the nice tend to express meal on some recepts fast break right now.
Speaker 1: That sounds really nice. I know you're not going to do that, but I'm also I'm also not going to I'm also realistically probably not gonna get you anything for Valentine's Day either, But I will still be your Valentine. In like a spiritual sense.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, take care of man, take care. Hello. Hello, Hey, what's your name.
Speaker 7: My name is Bradley, Bradley.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Nothing much. I'm house sitting for my aunt and uncle right now. You know, they're out on a date for Valentine's Day. I never thought i'd actually get through. This is like my second attempt at calling you cute.
Speaker 1: That's that's cute. What about Well, when you say house sitting, what do you are you taking care of the pants, plants or pets or no.
Speaker 4: Like their kids are here, they're just like hanked out right now, so you know.
Speaker 1: That's baby, that's babysitting. That's not really house sitting.
Speaker 4: I guess I don't know. You know, once they're asleep, they're just they don't exist, right.
Speaker 1: Well sort of sort of they exist a little bit, but a little bit. It's it's interesting with uh like, yeah, I guess I never understood the phrase house sitting. I guess like that that's not like house sitting is like another word for like like if you gotta take place, take care of like like oh, we have a hamster and a and a fern. You know where are your aunt and uncle on on a date too?
Speaker 4: I think they're just out drinking right now. Nothing too exciting.
Speaker 1: That that's exciting. Where are they You think they're gonna get really fucked up?
Speaker 4: Definitely, dude. They've been six like the past like month and a half. You know, they got three kids. So I was gonna say, this is like their first time. I have a minute, they're gonna be going for a good while.
Speaker 1: Do you have a Valentine?
Speaker 4: I don't. That is part of the reason I called because I I had a like long term girlfriend and we broke up probably about a month ago, and I don't know. I think I think it's kind of a funny, funny breakup, Like.
Speaker 1: Legitimately, why is it funny?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So pretty much like you know, I'm twenty, I do twenty year old things. You know, I like to get some actions sometimes.
Speaker 8: And you know, we're both at the all right, okay.
Speaker 4: And like all of a sudden, this is like seven months in, it all stopped, and you know, I was sitting there, I'm like, man, am I that bad?
Speaker 3: In the bedroom?
Speaker 4: Like I wasn't gonna ask, you know, like I just let it let it go for a couple of months and we were having some issues for like we're together, like about two months after this, we were having some issues in that time. We had like a little little falling out and I'm like, hey, like I want to go over there to talk about this in person, like get things settled. They're just like a misunderstanding. And I'm there and like out of nowhere, she's like, hey, so I haven't been honest with you, like I found God again, and like I yeah. She's like I need a Christian boy now, and I'm like, but we were you know, dare I say get in or freak on for like a good majority of this relationship, Like why stop now? And she looks me dead in the eyes. I'm being so serious. She goes, I don't want to burn in hell, and I'm like, okay, cool, yeah.
Speaker 3: And look for her.
Speaker 1: Good for both of you. Yeah, go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm not religious personally, you know what I mean, Like I grew up Christian, like I respect anybody you know in their beliefs, but it's just something that doesn't resonate with me. And I'm like, shoot, sorry, I'm losing track now now let me double back.
Speaker 5: Well, so.
Speaker 1: That it is it is it? Do you think you're gonna burn in hell?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think it's something I'm gonna worry about when the time comes, you know what I mean. Like until then, I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 8: Whatever I want.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, No, until then, get get your get your freak on, go crazy. Exactly interesting, that's it, you know what? By the way that I just that situation worked out so well for you from my perspective, right because like, of all the different ways that a relationship could could end, I'm like, this is just my perspective is like if a girl, if this this girl broke up with you because she's like I want a nice Christian boy to be celibate with. It's like that feels like an easy lift for me because it's not like because like if she found like a like a she was like, Oh, I'm just like I'm leaving you for a cooler, hotter guy. You know, that would that would make me depressed. But if she's like, oh, yeah, no, I I I've completely changed who I am as a human being, and I need to find somebody who is like like she's like, oh, I need to find someone who wants to provide me with something that you cannot provide because you are, as you have a state ablished a freaky little demon man and not a nice Christian boy. By the way, please be a freaky little demon man. All right, that's your god given right. But you know you're not a You're not a good Christian boy. So it's a little bit easier to leave because it's like, oh, I I this. It's not like, oh I'm not enough, I am insufficient. I'm I just literally am not the flavor of ice cream that you are looking for, you know, So that's kind of this all that's kind of nice. I actually think, yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know what the issue is. Now I'm having doubts it's the truth because so during this conversation, like you know, I'm a guy in college, you know, I like to drink occasionally. It's my friends, and she would come and you know, she'd party with us, all right, and so I'm like, what about that, Like, you know, literally like a week ago, you're getting hammered with me and my friends, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but but who gives a shit though whatever. Let her, let her, let her, let her find God, let her be born again, let her go on her own fucking journey. Who cares?
Speaker 4: You know, No, that's that's reasonable, But like I'm just curious, you know what I mean, because we were together for like almost a year, like like that wasn't the truth because she's been like you know, she's like, oh, I want to still stay in contact and so follow each other like I almost be peaceful and like I don't really care, you know what I mean. I'm like, okay, like sure, and like you know, I'll be on TikTok. And you've seen her repos since about like just getting fucking sloshed and like getting with dudes, and that makes me wonder. I'm like, damn, did you just lie to my face after like a year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it doesn't really matter either way, you know exactly. I don't know. I guess it's like dude, I don't know. I guess it's like a mildly interesting. But at the end of the day, I'm like, I don't know who gives a ship which this person is doing on her TikTok, whether or not is like like who, I just I just who cares?
Speaker 4: You know, that's real. It's just nosy, you know what I mean? Like I like knowing stuff. I hate like not knowing, you know what I mean. Like let's say, like my mom orders a package, you know, I like need to know what's inside that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm I'm a looking at your ex's Instagram reels to see, oh, is she finding God or not? Like is she?
Speaker 4: It just is kind of oh, I'm not like actively seeking it out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But like, sure, I know I get it. You probably don't like I don't. I don't take I don't take that you're obsessively stalking your exes Instagram or whatever. But it's just like I don't know, let her find God or whatever. Maybe maybe she maybe she is lying to you, Maybe she's lying to you, and you know, she found a cooler, hotter guy, and maybe that cooler hotter guy is Jesus and and God bless her if it is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it makes for an easy way to tell people he broke up. You know, I just tell him I got like cooked by a celestial being.
Speaker 1: It and yeah, yes, I like that you got cocked by God? And what of all the belief of all the celestial beings to be cocked by I think being cocked by Jesus and God is is you know? Pretty good? It's like I think I've said something like this before, but it's like when the team that beats you, uh you know, wins the Super Bowl, right, it's like, okay, well we got beat by the best guys, so who of course, you know, no harm done. No, I don't take it personally. They were just the best guys. That's Jesus. That's literally Jesus fucking Christ right there. So you have no shot, right, you're you're these are the best guys. Of course. What's your name again, Brian Bradley, Bradley, Brian Bryce, all the same? Whatever you or anything else? Sorry, I don't mean to well, Brian Bradley, Bryce. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I mean find not to you know, cross a cross paths with Jesus and his his children. You know he's gonna cook.
Speaker 1: You have a good d have a good rest of your entire life, Bradley, you as well, wile, thank you, take care? Bye bye? That was uh, that was Bradley. Love is real. Loving, Love is love is real. Love is real. Hello folks, it's Lyle here. That's the end of this episode. But get this, I'm releasing a bonus episode this week. That's right, an entire extra hour of the podcast that you can listen to by becoming a Premium member of Therapy Gecko over at therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. Supercast subscribers get access to bonus episodes. They get a completely add free podcast feed of the regular show, they get recordings from my live shows, members only streams, and they help support my ability to continue doing this podcast. So here's a clip from this week's members only bonus episode.
Speaker 6: You're Jewish? Correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 6: Okay? So I was doing some research or stumble across this this article correct, okay, all right, and I was reading that when there was this there was this ritual, correct that the Jews, that the Jews do when they circumcised the baby. Okay, part of it was like they sucked the blood out of the the cut penis of the baby.
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 6: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love doing that shit. If you want to hear this full conversation, you can sign up to become a Premium member at therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com or find the link in the episode description. That's therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. All right, I have nothing else to say.
Speaker 3: The Red goes on the line, taking your phone calls.
Speaker 1: Every night, them, goes to his ride.
Speaker 3: He's teaching you a cloud to them of your life, but he's not really an expert.