Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 4: From the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Touchdown six second pscot Tis twenty president.
Speaker 2: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a say with your Chest for Friday. Here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s WBC studios.
Speaker 4: Welcome in everybody with Patrick No c. Walker.
Speaker 3: We've got Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's glad you're with us, says we continue into Week two of the NFL season.
Speaker 6: What's up got the oats?
Speaker 4: He's got the oats?
Speaker 1: It smells.
Speaker 7: Smellsed up like Garfield care you odin.
Speaker 1: I had a tiger.
Speaker 3: Huh? What's isa just tried to sneak Josh's water bottle all the way around the table, like to me, baby grabbed it right at the last second.
Speaker 6: I thought I left it at your spot.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no, it was sitting right there, and Isaiah took it from you and like went behind the back and like tried to try to sit.
Speaker 4: I was gonna try and get it to to Patrick and then try and get it back to you. It wouldn't. It was still.
Speaker 7: There's no way that with a spoons, there's no way that cook would have made it to you.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, did your chest this week?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, no you didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't prepare for today. We'll say it with your chest Friday. Just holding the baby's count.
Speaker 1: That does count, especially.
Speaker 5: When hold when you have both, When you have two of your three babies in your hand, how do you hold them?
Speaker 3: I have to go from the front, like I have to kind of hold them like across their chest so that way, and then kind of have like their thigh, grab their thigh and you kind of have them like that so.
Speaker 4: That way they're they're they're like strapped in. It would be like a seat belt. My forearm acts like a sutch belt for them so that way like they don't go.
Speaker 8: I used to wear one on my chest right and a little little carrier and then I will hold the other two like footballs.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, so yeah, the carrier is clutch yea carries chest and two in the arms like this, Like literally, my wife is like, why are you always carrying them like football?
Speaker 8: So I'm like, because they are.
Speaker 4: I'm not like strutting around the house with the carrier on though.
Speaker 1: If we're in public.
Speaker 8: I got an army fatigue one them.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was straight commando.
Speaker 6: You have one for three.
Speaker 8: Uh no, it's just one.
Speaker 4: So you wear one on a chest and you can carry the other two and it gives you some some more flexibility with all. Yeah, there is one. We have one that can go on the back to so it like holds them up.
Speaker 3: We can't use it yet because they got to be able to sit up first, and they're not sitting up yet.
Speaker 6: So there's somebody at a college game that had one on the back with the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't like the back. I never did the bad I need to see my kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like the back.
Speaker 7: I'm also out on like when they get taller, out on the leash thing, dude, I've got three kids. I may have to go no, no, you know you know what the leash is that right there? Yeah, back here, that's your leash. That look the look it's better than the leaf, the dad toning, the look, that's the electric But you gotta get their attention.
Speaker 1: That's the electricians. What was that beam?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 4: What were you adding in there? I didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: So my kids, it's a snap of the finger with my dogs. It's so I posted a story yesterday and me walking my dogs, and like my dogs, whenever they're locked in on something, they're not paying attention.
Speaker 1: They know.
Speaker 5: They sit right down, they look at me, attention on me, my kids. My kids like finger snap, It doesn't matter where we're at. They know the tone and they automatically dog whisper.
Speaker 6: Watch a lot of Caesar's That what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yes, my dog is like if she tries to test a boundary with yeah, I feel bad for everybody on the audio right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the dogs.
Speaker 1: And dog trading for free, Yeah, Dak does it Thatak says.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 7: There, we go, talking puppies, talking puppies and talking babies. Everybody the Titans Upper there, something's happening.
Speaker 1: This is free game, ladies and gentlemen. Free game.
Speaker 3: This is a tease to later in the show. But we're gonna be talking about dogs later in the show. Wow, we'll talk about that, and can we talk about this watching? I want to while you've got to watch on and while we get into some news and no, I want you to tell me.
Speaker 8: Are they on your watch? The news and notes?
Speaker 9: Is it on your.
Speaker 1: It's just just a little little some light work, Hi money, what is heavy work? And you no beamer? All right?
Speaker 7: So Cowboys injury report, let's start with the expected. Expected is that Jake Ferguson was again DMP did not participate on yesterday. He continues to try to work his way back. I should say shouldn't say back, because he hasn't missed any time yet right now, so he's trying to work his way into playing this Sunday against the New Orleans Saints. With that Mount mcl sprain, I agree, Isaiah, I would hold him out. But Mike McCarthy one O five three the fan just this morning said that he is quote unquote getting close, So we'll see it. Sounds like he'll be a game time decision. I trust they'll make the right decision, and hopefully that decision mirrors what I would like to see them do, which is rest him because the Ravens are coming up.
Speaker 1: John Stevens.
Speaker 7: You're probably not going to get any help there from tight end depth because he did not participate again yesterday, which marks his sixth actually, if you count last Monday's practice, sixth practice that he's missed with that hamstring injury. Trending toward not playing on and they let's see what Friday uh and practices side of his practice holds for him. Everyone else returned to practice that was had a veteran rest day, Brandon Cooks, DeMarcus Lawrence, Zach Martin, c J. Goodwin is still dealing with a foot issue, but he was limited, so he's still participating.
Speaker 4: And he was not working with Britt Brown off to the side.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 7: He was not great news. Marshan Kneeling all right. Marshaan Kneeling did not participate on Wednesday with the CAF injury. He was upgraded to limited on yesterday. In the media portion of practice, he was he was moving pretty well. I spoke with several people after team practice who said that he looked like he wasn't really bothered by it at all. He was moving with the same suddenness and quickness that he would be if he were healthy. So good news is Marshan kneeling barn is set back today or tomorrow, he will be on the field and looking pretty all those pressures he had, yeah, yeah, six pressures that'll make you a little sore, maybe a little sore. New Orleans Saints are kind of in trouble to least. Foy gay I got the first round pick. He was downgraded from limited on Wednesday too, did not participate on Thursday with.
Speaker 1: A back issue. Yeah. So especially starting left tackle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from a left tackle standpoint, where you're moving and you're shaking, and there's this guy named Micah Parsons that's pretty quick right hand quarterback.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, so that's the blind side in trouble there.
Speaker 7: The Saints might be in a situation where they're playing a swing tackle against the likes of Michael Parsons and Marshawn Neal.
Speaker 3: And just from the draft show, Tali Fuga is a legitimate left tackle. Like he's he's going to be a pro bowler, possibly All Pro at some point in the future if he can stay healthy.
Speaker 5: But if you have back, I woul assume it's probably back spasms or somewhere along those lines. Quick twitch is probably not your best friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 7: And you're also you're trying to contour against the bend of like Micah and the speed of Micah and tank and that's that's a rough day. So even if he does go, he is far less than one hundred percent and an injury that he's dealing with that's going to impact his game in a big way.
Speaker 1: If he can't go.
Speaker 7: It's Michael Parsons in that Cowboys edge rush against Tobaca. Can we can we go back real quick to the tight end position again again again.
Speaker 5: If Jake Ferguson is not up, not available for this game, and and what's the end the and is his backup not his backup? Sorry John Stevens. John Stevens is not available, then you are down to two tight ends. And my correct plot slip keys, he's not a tight end.
Speaker 7: He's a but they're gonna use the mass that he's not gonna be a two plus on the line of a plus more.
Speaker 8: Like for sure. So you're down to two tight ends. Okay, just make sure.
Speaker 1: Elevate Princeton fan and now he is on the pre you have three.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 7: But if you're talking supplementing lost production, then what do we talk about Josh. It's the Jalen's Brooks and Tobert are going to have to get some of those those targets.
Speaker 4: Brevin.
Speaker 1: I want to see him.
Speaker 6: I'd like to see him.
Speaker 1: Kyle Scout of Report scares the crev out of you know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm I'm half joking because Brevin did have a very I think solid training count.
Speaker 1: His tape.
Speaker 4: Brevin Span for his tape.
Speaker 3: In college was so much fun to watch at one point and then at other points it was the most boring film in the Big ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's just kind of how it was. It was just inconsistency.
Speaker 3: If he can build a level of consistency, that would be the steal of the entire rookie class in my mind.
Speaker 4: Because and I think that's why they invested so much in him.
Speaker 3: They said, Okay, the upsides there, We're not wasting a draft pick if if something goes wrong here and he doesn't live up to that at the NFL level, We're going to.
Speaker 4: Try and invest in him at the tight end position. Well, they have done that.
Speaker 3: He's here, and now he's got an opportunity. I would love to see what Brevin Span.
Speaker 7: For agree and the challenge for him, there would be you only have you know Ferguson, if he misses this game, he'll be back for the Ravens.
Speaker 1: You only have one game.
Speaker 7: So even based upon what you're saying, it's either going to be exciting output for Brevan span Forward or it's going to be Oh, he.
Speaker 1: Was he was just he was there.
Speaker 8: He was calling it right now.
Speaker 5: Brevin span Ford scores a touchdown in the reds on this game, I don't that's that's not.
Speaker 7: Both prediction though, would did he notice he said in the red zone you see the size on that dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, one hundred dude is a special I agree.
Speaker 4: About to say.
Speaker 7: Without Jake and assumably without John Stevens Junior, Breman span Ford immediately becomes a very viable Ridge baby.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm not going to say he's scoring a touchdown when he has never shot.
Speaker 8: I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's not I don't care what he's done in the past. I'm talking about it will happen, but I don't think it will happen. Also versus, you want to make a bet on it, let's do it. We're talking.
Speaker 4: That's here. This is the first Cowboys bet since the hot sauce that ship. What are we thinking here?
Speaker 8: What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: I've had this idea since I started being on Talking Cowboys. I think if Isaiah loses a bet, he needs to do an entire show in uniform, pads, jersey, helmet everything. Okay, I like it and like the thumbnilk could be Talking Cowboys and I love the helmet.
Speaker 4: Down that I could do it on the reverse side, put me in pads and I would look like a goof, like a total goof.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I'm calling everybody. You do have you have a I'm calling your wife to find out with the.
Speaker 5: Gross Yes, yes, she has to get because because the wives always want to get back and they don't always have the opportunity to.
Speaker 8: I'm like, this is opportunity.
Speaker 4: So do do I get to call Nat and find out what what the actual bet is?
Speaker 8: That she wouldn't come up with nothing crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh listens, so okay, she gonna take that as a chat.
Speaker 4: See, but we don't have time. We got to talk through this right now. We got to talk through what the bed is currently.
Speaker 6: You have to do the whole podcast with all three kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know that would be that would be for everybody, but that would not be good. I like, I like have full idea.
Speaker 1: How has a un t helmet at his disc?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 7: I have a North Texas helmet there, so that that type of bit shoulder pads now standing could swing in both the ricks helmet.
Speaker 3: Helmet and the hell helmet the whole time, shoulder pads, helmet all the way.
Speaker 4: But you don't have just helmet.
Speaker 8: You can't help. But Isaiah has to wear the full gear.
Speaker 1: No, no, you gotta wear tidy white. You got to mention it.
Speaker 4: No one, we'll match it. I'll wear past everybody throwing extras on my bed. I know that was the wear pads and a helmet, pads and a helmet for the entire show.
Speaker 3: If and I'm going to say, Luke Schoomaker scores a touchdown, so if one or the other, okay, it has happened.
Speaker 4: If you neither score a push, it's a bit.
Speaker 8: It's you Let clip it, clip it.
Speaker 4: So now we've got our first talking cowboys being out of the way.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: You know where the smelly stickers at or helmet.
Speaker 3: It's not an actual helmet, it's not an actual helmet. It's got like a piece in it to get out and you.
Speaker 1: Will get a game warn helmet at his disc.
Speaker 7: So also that means he's getting the residue from other residents, from others who have warned said helmet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's right. Because if you've ever played.
Speaker 6: Sports we're about that residence, you've never.
Speaker 7: Had to share helmets, oh man, Yeah, like high school days and college days.
Speaker 4: And he's given me everything. Yeah. See, I think that's what we need to do. We need to do that. By the way, if we're gonna like overshown arm sleeves and sleeves.
Speaker 3: If North Texas beats Texas Tech on Saturday tomorrow, I think I may wear that helmet just willingly no, because it.
Speaker 7: Takes away that's not the bad, that's not the bad, but it takes away from the bit I know.
Speaker 6: But I'm just exciting.
Speaker 4: I just want I just think North Texas.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 7: So, wrapping up New Orleans injury report, we talked about Marshaann Lttimore talking about Fogga again. Marshaun Alattimore. There's no guarantee that he plays in this game. He's missed two practices. Let's see what he looks like. In this Friday injury report and Foster Morrow, he's trending towards clearing the concussion protocol. He was full participant yesterday, looks like he'll eventually get a green light there. And of course Tyron Matthew he was upgraded though from dmpter limited. He's still dealing with a heet issue though, so wonder how that will impact his coverage and ability to explode through the tackles when he tries to take those angles and get get a hit on somebody. SAME's dealing with some stuff. But I tell you what again, I'll say it like I said it yesterday. You better play every single person rather be a starter or a backup, play him like an all pro because you cannot afford to drop this game optics alone. But then when you add the fact that this is an NFC opponent, and I love what Ezekiel Elliot said yesterday in the locker room. Uh, he said, obviously you want to protect home field. Obviously you want to get off to a to a no start. He said, Also keep in mind that this is an NFC opponent, so down the road, yeah, when it come to the seating, this will play.
Speaker 6: A part akin to that loss last year against the Cardinals. I feel like exactly it would be exactly the same. It would be like one of those at the end of the year. Yeah, man, looking at the end of the year, like, man, have we won that game? Things would have gone a lot differently, just that one game that we should have won.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be one of those. Yeah, one of those happens more than you think, you know early in the year. Like you said, the divisions, excuse me, it's not the divisions, not on the line, but it is something that can help you out later in the season if you can continue to push through it and get away.
Speaker 8: Past this drip shirt your shirt and your hat.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's because it's Friday. So they got to understand. Shouts out, Shouts out to Jason Voorhees, God of the Lake. That is Crystal Okay, huge horror fan here, and my god, Josh knows that we're huge on that.
Speaker 4: So what are the kicks?
Speaker 1: Oh, the kicks of the six Pippins. Oh, so the ninety six Pippins with the.
Speaker 3: All right, speaking of Patrick's got the match up whenever it comes to all of these different clean We've got some key matchups coming up on the other side of the break with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 4: Right after this big watch too.
Speaker 10: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And then Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your areas. Atd dot com slash fi g for you fifty deals.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store.
Speaker 4: And pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 3: That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our Nation, every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission?
Speaker 4: Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some black rifle coffee.
Speaker 12: Today they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagon Turf to find a location near you.
Speaker 13: Life doesn't stop when the economy is uncertain. The market might not care you have a wedding to plan or a kid to put through school, and inflation doesn't know you've got a family to feed. But Bank of America does, and it's here to help. With digital tools to help you save and local experts nearby, you can keep life moving forward the way you need it to. Bank of America. What would you like the power to do? Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Bank of America and a member after I see equal credit opportunity lender.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys, I'm on the show, Beamer.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas. This segment is brought to you by This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys, trusted since eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 4: You actually had the oats this. I had my oats.
Speaker 5: You didn't put it in your bowl those I did not Because I'm not watching this. Ody would have cursed me out to.
Speaker 8: Wash the bulls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you talking?
Speaker 1: More responsible? Is Royal oats? Is what he's doing.
Speaker 8: Oh not the Royals. The Royals oats, the oats.
Speaker 6: Goat, Issaia stand back.
Speaker 1: You can't spill go without oat.
Speaker 3: The amount of kool Aid mentions in my Twitter notifications yesterday.
Speaker 1: Was off the charts. Take the recommendations.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a chance to go to the store, but the next time I go, I'm totally gonna get some kool Aid. Just like yeah, man, you're starting making them around.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pull a Patrick no, c Walker, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Welcome into don't be scared of it.
Speaker 6: You're not ready for that life.
Speaker 4: I don't have it like just sitting around at the crib. So I don't you might as well?
Speaker 8: Shannon, what.
Speaker 4: Shannon gross? If hanging with the boys?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Back here on talking Cowboys. Time to go through some key matchups.
Speaker 3: What's the key matchup that's the difference between winning and losing for the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: I'll start with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, before these jokers steal up all the airtime, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with that happens, Yeah, that happens. Sometimes I can't get a word in edgewise with these guys, these jokers over here. No, really quick.
Speaker 7: The sodium levels in that seat right now? Height and sodium levels.
Speaker 6: No, it's it's all love. I love I love this show. I love listening to the show, even though I'm on it.
Speaker 1: I just love it.
Speaker 6: I love Cowboys offensive line. Cowboys offensive line versus this Do you like that?
Speaker 11: One?
Speaker 6: Offensive line versus the Saints defensive line. If they can afford Dak enough time to throw the ball get us down the field, the game is won. And especially if they're able to efficiently consistently run the ball down the field. On the field, I mean, I think that's a win for us. That to me is the most important matchup of the game.
Speaker 1: For me, it's going to be in the trenches.
Speaker 7: The Panthers couldn't really get pressure against Derek Carr, and you found out what happens with these weapons in New Orleans. If you don't get pressure on Derek Carr, they blow the roof off the place. We just finished talking about how Fuego will likely not play, but even if he does play, he's dealing with the back issue that's going to slow him down. I think cowboys, who we all know can get pressure at high rates, are going to do that against Derek Carr.
Speaker 1: That's going to force him into some mistakes.
Speaker 7: As far as run defense, I don't think that this Saints offensive front, as far as interior goes, match up well against the likes of like Jordan Phillips and Linval Joseph and OsO Digyzua, the big speedy guy like Osa. I think that forces the run to the outside, and I think that's where the linebackers really start to eat, just like we saw in Cleveland.
Speaker 11: So for me.
Speaker 7: It starts with the Cowboy defensive front beating up pretty pretty handily on the Saints offensive line.
Speaker 3: Kind of follow up on that whenever it comes to Derek carrd finding pressure. A lot of times, whenever you have pressure in the.
Speaker 6: Backfield, there's an outlet for Derek Carr.
Speaker 3: There's an outlet, especially in this offense in the way that they've utilized Alvin Kamara so far, in the way that they utilize some of their tight ends leaking out as that that pressure release valve for dout.
Speaker 1: Or for Arrison, Dalvin Cook, for Derek Carr.
Speaker 3: If there is pressure, does that put more pressure on the second level for the Cowboys defense to try and cover those guys Kamara out of the backfield?
Speaker 4: Williams, Whether tight ends that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it does.
Speaker 7: But what we saw from Cleveland should invoke a lot of confidence in Eric Kendricks into Marveo on Nov Shown to play that sideline to sideline football, cover ground quickly and delete those screen bubbles and you know attacks on the sea on the sea gap. So yeah, absolutely, it's going to apply a lot of pressure. But this is a linebacker's corps that's so wildly upgraded over twenty twenty three that I'm not going to say I'm not concerned about it because we still have more games to play. But there's so much reason to not be concerned about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dallas Cowboys, I'm gonna agree with you. Their front is gonna determine whether or not they win this ball game or not. They need to have pressure slash sacks on twenty five percent of the pass attempts of the Saints because the Saints are gonna throw the ball at least forty.
Speaker 8: Times in this game.
Speaker 1: And that includes the screens and quickouts. Yes, because they're gonna try to use that as.
Speaker 6: Munch of those ten plus screens.
Speaker 4: I remember that you think they will brun Field plus.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I think they're gonna hit ten screens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the over I think all of us are kind of in that that mindset. I'm gonna flip it to the opposite.
Speaker 3: Side for the for the Cowboys. I think the Cowboys receivers need to find more separation. When you went back and watched the Cleveland film, and give credit to Cleveland, Cleveland secondary is legitimate, very they're very good, absolutely, but there wasn't a ton of separation Dak had to throw it into tight coverage.
Speaker 4: Tight windows a couple different times.
Speaker 3: There was one time or a couple of times where it could have been intercepted, but really they were more interested in locking down the receivers than they were and trying to play the football and forced takeaways. I want to see more separation because I personally don't think this secondary is as good as Cleveland, but I also don't think they're far off, especially if marsh On Lattimore plays. If Latimore plays, even if he's eighty eighty five percent, still a legitimate all Pro caliber corner on the outside. So I want to see separation, and a lot of times it's not from CD Lamb. Sometimes I want to see it from.
Speaker 4: Dalvin cook A. Excuse me, Brandon Cooks, why don't we keep going?
Speaker 1: You want to game?
Speaker 3: Maybe there's a bold pressure, Maybe Brandon Cooks. I want to see it from Jalen Tolbert. I talked to Tolbert yesterday a little bit, and he was like, yeah, there are a lot of things I thought I did well blocking downfield. I took some extra pressure or pride in the physical reality of the game, but I need to be better as a rat runner.
Speaker 4: I need to be better in terms of building separation.
Speaker 8: So yeah, that's a tough outing last week.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: That's the top five second quarnerback duel neither just a second, just those corners. That's the top five pairing there. These guys are good. Latim War is good, but they're not disciplined. Agree, they're not disciplined. So you're gonna have some shots over the top. You're gonna have some holding cars, you're gonna have some pass interferences, and you're gonna have some big plays over the top because these guys do not play discipline ball. They take a lot of risk, they eyes get caught in the backfield. It's just not a discipline out.
Speaker 6: As long as we pick up the blitz from Alante Taylor that slot corner. Yeah, three sacks, three sacks.
Speaker 5: Three guys sitting on the inside shade of the slot receiver with a safety standing right behind them.
Speaker 4: Don't look at me.
Speaker 8: I'm not coming.
Speaker 4: Don't look at me.
Speaker 7: Well, Dak spoke to that yesterday after practice as far as how and when they decide to blitz the Saints do, and how key it's going to be for the wide receivers in the blocking aspect of pass partake. And also this is where having a guy like Ezekiel Elliot is going to help shine again. Ezekiel Elliott shine and pass progue right, zek is looking to catch an up, Yeah, sir, So Dak spoke to that as well.
Speaker 1: So they're they're prepping forward Hope.
Speaker 6: He has a hard chin strap on, and they have to be better at disguising it if they're going.
Speaker 5: To do absolutely, because when they do, even if they were to disguise it very well, the gaps that they leave in their coverage when they do that are they're ridiculous. I mean, I'm talking about ten or twelve yard gaps between the next man that's to the receiver.
Speaker 8: They can't do that against Dallas.
Speaker 6: And that's not that's not even incorporating Dak's success with versus Blitzers. The Blitz.
Speaker 3: A Dylan in Northport, Florida just texted in on the text line and said, Saints blitz more than any other team in week one, which is true. Said if they try that with Dak, who said, since you know, only sensational against the Blitz, it might be night night time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, they also made Brice Young so I mean, again, we have to continue to take this with a grain assault in terms of what we.
Speaker 8: Saw on film last week.
Speaker 4: They may not blitz at all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they might not blitch.
Speaker 5: Also, I mean you just have to understand their opponent last week, and they understand who their opponent is this week, and it's going to completely change their their their game plan. And I'll drop a bit of science here for you guys as far as Dak Prescott versus a blotch.
Speaker 1: This this was something that where's baby, He's.
Speaker 8: Looking for it? Looking for it? Yeah, I know, I got it.
Speaker 7: Yes, science, So I actually went back to yees science, there is there it is.
Speaker 1: I went back to January ninth.
Speaker 7: Actually, someone kind of put it back in my mind space a couple of days ago, and I was like, okay, you said your space mind space. I was like, yeah, I forgot. I tweeted that, So shout out out to my space face. Dak Prescott versus the Blitz in twenty twenty three regular season yards thirteen hundred and eighty nine yards, touchdowns, fifteen interceptions only to QB rating one twenty point seven, and his completion percentage above expectation was roughly seven percent.
Speaker 1: Above expectations. So I say that to say, blitz them if you want to, you're going to pay for that.
Speaker 3: I don't think New Orleans wants to blit some I honestly wouldn't be shocked if New Orleans like stays away from the blitz almost entirely this week, just because just because they know their opponent, Like Isaiah you're talking to and alluding to there, they know their opponent and they know, hey, it's Dak Prescott.
Speaker 4: You may not want to actually blitz this guy.
Speaker 5: Also, I mean, you're playing in a place where they have they haven't had a lot of home losses. Okay, so if you're to know on the Saints, you're going to Dallas. Dallas has not lost them much at home. You also understand that this is a high powered offense that you're going against. You have one as well, so you want to make sure that you put your offense in the best position possible to win the ball game for you. So, as you're as a defense, what do you want to do against this outfit? Keep everything in front of me. Yep, If I blitz, I expose myself to more bigger play opportunities. I don't want to do that. I want to negate those opportunities as much as possible. So I'm going to play a base, simple defense. And they have a solid front, they have a solid thread. Is not last week's front.
Speaker 4: They get home.
Speaker 5: Just let you guys go ahead and try their best to eat I mean, you have you got some Cameron Jordan's, you got Tomorrio Davis right there. You got some guys in at front seven that could play some ball. Just keep it in front of you and let them play downhill. Kind of along those same storylines, I have a story coming out today on the website about Tyler Goeyiton.
Speaker 3: I talked to him about his debut and I asked him, how would you grade your debut in the NFL, and he said poorly, straight up poorly, And he went in to talk about how that's the mindset you have to have in order to have success in this league. And he's using his quote unquote poor outing in week one to use it as motivation going forward. But that leads me to this next question of outside of Tyler Geyiton, who of course we all know can improve based off of what he put on tape in week one, which Rookie needs to see a step up from their debut going into Week two against the Saints this week. Rookie specifically, I'll even throw second your guys in there too.
Speaker 1: I'll keep with a rookie.
Speaker 5: But who you thinking about is I'm thinking Mary's lefals gonna have have a bigger showing, just gone for it. The reason why is because of that screen game. Because of the screen game. And you know obviously you have overshown on there. If you have Kendricks over shown and Lea in there, that's gonna be very hard to outflank this defense. And that's what the Saints try to do. They try to do it a lot. They do it with Rashid He, they do it with Alvin Kamara, they do it with who's another cat? You know, they don't really do it with a love Taysom Hill. There you go, and they have a whole package. They have because they have more packages than just a few. So those three right there are troublesome. So you want to make sure that you have three guys at that second level that can really get to the ball no matter where it's at sidelined the sideline, because they're gonna try to stretch you. They're gonna try to stretch you sideline the side and make you cover fifty three and a half yards.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fair enough. I'm gonna go with Marshall Neelan. I think he had a really great game. We talked about it. I mean, it didn't necessarily show. It didn't pop off the film for me during the game afterwards when I looked at him, like, Okay, he actually had a really decent game. However, I want to see him more involved in the tackles for loss, like I want to see not even necessarily sacks. I don't even need that right away. And we talked about we actually wanted to get your opinion about marsh On Kneelings since we didn't get to talk to you about it right after the game. But he had a great game. Give me some tackles for loss.
Speaker 3: You want him to finish. He had the pressures you want to finish. Whether it's a sack tackle for loss doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You want him to bring a guy too the ground.
Speaker 1: And you will.
Speaker 5: And I saw a calibration. Right, you're a riki. This's our first time playing in a real game in the NFL. You know you're you're timing that worked in college doesn't work in the NFL. So you know, you got to be a little bit of a tick faster. You got to stretch yourself out a little bit more. You have to be a little bit more explosive. Those pressures will turn into sacks for him, and it's gonna be big plays for the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Going one percent better, right to just sit add on top of the Chris being on top of the wind. There one more better every day.
Speaker 7: I'm going to go with kaylefl I'm gonna go with Cable Carson. And as as very well, he played very well, he played very well. That being said, he left some meat on the bone because it could have been at least a two interception game for him at least.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so that's what I want, Tony.
Speaker 7: Funny little side story locker room, We're talking to Kayln Carson and he was asked the question, I can't remember if you were in that that scrum cow He was asked the question, would you do you want that throwback? Do you want that throwback? As far as like getting the interception? His response was which one, Yeah, he knows, he knows. So for as as excellent as his coverage was, as excellent as his reads were. His reaction was, I'm not going to harp too much on the Jerry Judy touchdown. It happens, right. I mean the fact that that's the only one that he gave up the entirety of the game against that receiving unit and shutting down Mary Cooper he did. He played well above what you would think a rookie in his NFL debut against that firepower would play. However, my only knock to kayln Arson coming out of Sunday's game is when you get your hands on the ball, especially in a takeaway driven defense, come down with that ball.
Speaker 1: And he wants to so that.
Speaker 7: That's what I want to see from him this week because he's going to get opportunities. If they pressure Derek car like I believe they can and will, you're going to get your hands on another another opportunity.
Speaker 1: So just come down with the interception.
Speaker 3: He's also got to be careful and weary of the double move this week, because both Chris Olive and Rashid Shaheed can run the double move with the best of them.
Speaker 4: I wonder if got a whole back a bit.
Speaker 7: I wonder if Kaitlyn has paid Trevon Diggs his push up shit. Trevon Diggs said after the game that Kayln owes him seventy push ups per dropped interception seven seven seven seven zero.
Speaker 6: Yeah why seven seven oh number seven plus?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah seven push ups? No ten push ups for each part.
Speaker 8: Of the number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, assuming so he said he owe me seventy.
Speaker 5: So either way, I wonder have you paid up Kaylan Carson gets in reception. I'll say this every time killing Carson gets an interception. We have to wear seat belts on this show. Where do you see Rando?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll be okay, you just looked on hamside.
Speaker 7: I did so Amazon ready to do it. Just so everything absolutely just just seat belts that aren't attached to v hit.
Speaker 4: We're going to have a really wild show next week. Reveenspan four that touchdown.
Speaker 3: If Kaylin Carson has an interception, ifoys, we're welcome it.
Speaker 4: Monday and Tuesday are going to be wild here sat Bilt, We're here for it all right. When we come back, we've got time to pick our is that the matchups?
Speaker 1: Me seat belts?
Speaker 4: Maybe when we come.
Speaker 3: Back, we're going to pick the week two matchups. Plus I want to introduce a new piece of the Pickham segments. It's called Dog of the Week and we're gonna workshop. We're gonna workshop the name a little bit, but we'll be back with more talking cowboys right after this. Give us a call eighty eight eight five five two two nine seven. If you want to be a part of our Pickham segment, call in write this second. Go ahead and get on the phone line for Chris Beam. We'll be right back after this.
Speaker 10: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles perrow. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatble plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you foody deals.
Speaker 3: It's the official Min's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 14: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear Doctor?
Speaker 4: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 14: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier?
Speaker 4: To cry out?
Speaker 14: Okay, this one's easy. I say give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 14: Just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store.
Speaker 4: And pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 3: That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission.
Speaker 4: Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle Coffee Today to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment of the show is brought to you by in Visial Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back in week two. Say it with your chest Friday. It's time to get in to our pickam segment. But we have one extra element, a little wild card that we're gonna sprinkle in here this week.
Speaker 4: It's our dog of the week and if we want to bark every time we get to that word.
Speaker 3: So everyone, I'm going to give you an opportunity because last week everybody went four and two. Everyone all four of us on the show, and then our fan picker. Last week, Nebby went four and two, so everybody went four and two. We're picking different games, we're picking different teams. That's fine, but I want to give it an opportunity for those to either separate them or try and make up some ground later in the year.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start this Dog of the week.
Speaker 3: They have to be six point underdogs or more in the NFL slate to open things up.
Speaker 4: Okay, so six points or more.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a list of those six point or more underdogs. You have to choose one of them that you believe will win outright their game, not cover the spread. Have to win their game outright. If you get it wrong, no penalty, you do not get a loss. Okay, it does not count towards your lost record, but if you get it right, it's a bonus two points two wins on the campaigns. So we're gonna start with our dogs of the week. Here are the possible teams. The Falcons Callar pay attention, the Bears, the Raiders, the Buccaneers, the Saints, and the Chargers. Okay, Falcons, Bears, Raiders, Bucks, Saints, Chargers.
Speaker 4: Josh, I'll start with you Can.
Speaker 6: You tell me who they're playing?
Speaker 4: I was actually gonna look that up currently, Yeah, I know this. Of course.
Speaker 3: The Saints are against the Cowboys. The Buccaneers are against the Lions. Lions, which Seahawks New England? Okay, yeah, Seahawks are are underdogs.
Speaker 4: The Seahawks aren't on that Listingwks.
Speaker 6: No Falcons, Beards.
Speaker 1: Falcons play the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Falcons play the Eagles, The Bears play the Texans, The Raiders play the Ravens, and then the Bear.
Speaker 4: Did I say the Bears?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I did, the Raiders. Chargers. Who is the Charger? Chargers? How are the Chargers six point?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 4: The Panthers, not the Chargers. The Panthers are six point underdogs against sixty the Chargers, So take Chargers off of there. It's the Panthers. They're playing the Lions Lions.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna in Detroit, in Detroit, they're in Detroit.
Speaker 6: I like you, but you're crazy, like I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna go with you.
Speaker 3: I think that offense is severely underrated. I'm gonna take the Buccaneers as my dog of the week.
Speaker 1: Who are you thinking I'm taking Falcons over Eagles.
Speaker 6: I'd like to see it.
Speaker 4: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: I think the Falcons defense.
Speaker 7: I know that they had some quarterback issues obviously, but I think the Falcons defenses is better than advertised. I think they can get after Jalen Hurts. And we've seen Jalen Hurts tried to throw four or five interceptions in Brazil, all right, So I think that this uh AJ turret lead defense that also features Matthew Judon, I think they can get after Jalen Hurts. So yeah, give me the Falcons to upset the Eagles in Philadelphia. Crazy, man, give me the Bears over Texans.
Speaker 1: We're all crazy crazy, but you're taking the Bears Houston.
Speaker 5: If they click offensively, then you know it's a whole different ball against big if that's if it's not an if, if it was a fifth what they're the Bears, it's what I will understand it offensive weapons as they have, it just takes them to click one time and it's going to be a Chicago don't like. I'm not guy, but I respect the talent on that team.
Speaker 4: You've got Rome Dunes there.
Speaker 6: I do have Roman under one hundred yards.
Speaker 4: I hear you, okay, and deck through for one seventy. Yeah, one of them one and the other one.
Speaker 8: I understand what I'm saying, Like this doesn't matter that.
Speaker 4: Actually I think didn't the Bears come back to win that game because of their defense?
Speaker 6: They forgot about that. Yeah, it was not the offensive.
Speaker 1: Exactly, exactly, no more reason. It is going to be fun though its casing.
Speaker 3: See, but this is part of Dog of the Week. I mean, it's a crazy it's a crazy thing everywhere. It's not supposed to happen. That's why you don't get penalized. But it's a chance if you get it right, can win two possible wins. All right, Mike in New York is our fan representative this week. Mike, who's your Dog of the week? Do you need the list again or do you have it already?
Speaker 4: Mike?
Speaker 1: E there?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 4: But what's up, big Mike? You're doing all right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm doing good. But I'll take the I'll take the Buccaneers.
Speaker 4: Taking the Buccaneers. Well done.
Speaker 3: All right, man, let's get into our Pickham segment this we we're gonna go with the Giants at Commanders to start things off.
Speaker 4: Giants at Commanders, pat.
Speaker 7: Will start with you Giants at Commanders. Giants are so bad, I'm taking Commanders. I think Dan Quinn he knows how to beat the Giants so and the Giants are just a bad team. Daniel Jones is a bad quarterback. I like Daniels. Commanders take that one.
Speaker 9: What do you think, Mike, Commanders?
Speaker 4: What are you thinking?
Speaker 6: I'm going Commanders. I think if my prediction is still intact, the Commanders need to get on a roll at some point. Obviously that was not last week, and no better place to start than a really bad Giants team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think the Giants are terrible, So give me the give me the Commanders, Robinson and Eckler and company. All right, Seahawks at the Patriots, two of Isaiah's former teams.
Speaker 1: Got a right, Which one is your favorite?
Speaker 4: You start it off?
Speaker 8: You got bird Man all day long, baby, Seatown's finest.
Speaker 4: Let's go that. Patriots winning in Week one didn't impress you enough.
Speaker 8: Gie me See, I love my team, may Or Mayo, but you need some He ain't gonna get that today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the Seahawks as well. On the road again.
Speaker 6: Joe is nasty Pats gave Cincinnati many chances to come back in that win last week. I don't think that, uh, the Seahawks will give them that opportunity.
Speaker 7: Trust Yeah, I'm not not a believer in the Patriots, but I am a believer in Gino and the Seahawks and those weapons that he has. So yeah, I'm taking the Seahawks. Mayo was gonna have to catch up, all right, Mike, Who you got?
Speaker 9: I got? I got the sea Hawks?
Speaker 4: The sea Hawks, smart man, Mike, smart Man, smart Man.
Speaker 3: We'll go right back to you, Mike Rams at the Cardinals little NFS NFC West match.
Speaker 9: Up, Rams are the Rams are, They're coming. They want to come back from that lost last week.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm I'm thinking, uh because the Cardinals almost won that game last week, and and if not for Josh Allen throwing his body against the wall and absolutely killing it in the last quarter there. But I gotta go with the Rams.
Speaker 7: M I think Cardinals take this, especially when you look at the fact that Pokku is not going to be able to field.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think Cardinals take this.
Speaker 7: When Cardinals are at home, you know, strange as Cowboys fans know, Mike, you can attest to this.
Speaker 1: Strange things happen in the desert.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, yes, sir, they do.
Speaker 4: I am going to follow lives in New York.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying as the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I'm following.
Speaker 1: Fans know about my Arizona Redhead.
Speaker 5: I'm going with my fellow redhead over here because I just think that I think I heard some interviews from Kyler Murray and I think he's he's a little bit a lot more level headed than he once was.
Speaker 8: And I also think there's no new call of duty out yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Also know how healthy Cooper Cup is and if they suffer another injury there mmmm.
Speaker 1: And you're without pooking the cool exactly.
Speaker 3: So I'm riding with Sean McVay all day. Give me the rams on the road, Yeah, bars, bars.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Steelers at the Broncos. Nice return for Russell Wilson. Is he even gonna play this week?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Is he hurt still?
Speaker 8: He's still hurt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it will be justin fields and yeah, so I'm gonna take Denver. Yeah, I'm taking taking Denver.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going with the Steelers, going with Steelers Pittsburgh.
Speaker 8: I'm going no Bow because Bow does not know.
Speaker 9: Okay, what about you, Mike, I'm sticking with I'll go with Denver. I'm gonna say the Broncos.
Speaker 4: How about this one. This is a fun one.
Speaker 8: Just making sure that you guys unerstand I was picking the Steelers there, Yeah, yeah, yeah, just making.
Speaker 4: Sure bingals at the Chiefs, bingles at Chiefs, Mike.
Speaker 9: Cheeves, I don't trust Patrick Mahomes. He's had time to prep and dang it all. I mean, I know they played so that Thursday night game and stuff. Yeah, I know it's going to be I think it's going to be a good game. But I'll say the Chiefs they're still the top team.
Speaker 3: He uh, he sold me because I forgot that. It's a long week for the Chiefs. I think Andy Reid is gonna have those boys ready to play. Give me, give me Kansas City.
Speaker 5: Here, Texas Boys, the Texas A and M and the Texas University of Texas. I guess the loanhorse, right, So both of those boys are going to do work this week.
Speaker 6: Say the team, Wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Well, Homes homes Worthy, Texas Texas Tech Texas Texas.
Speaker 4: They're irrelevant.
Speaker 5: This weekend anyway in Texas to mean Texas, it's just a thousand Texas down homes.
Speaker 8: You're going down, they're playing you.
Speaker 3: And they played Tech this week North Texas in the Tech players. Unfortunate, nor Texas gonna beat them by two touchdowns.
Speaker 1: He said, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 9: What was that?
Speaker 6: The Chiefs? I'm going Oh, go ahead, Pat.
Speaker 7: No, I'm going to It's impossible to pick against the Chiefs at home, and yet you just know they're going to lose one at home, and the Bengals typically played them well at home regular season, postseason. They just can't get over the postseason hunt, but they can win a regular season game in Arrowhead. So another week for jamar Ches. He was coming off of that holdout situation. I think that the Bengals figure out a way to get this.
Speaker 6: Mumm, what do you think I'm going with? Joe Chill, Joey b Joey Burro, Bengals.
Speaker 3: All right, the one we've been Oh wait, Mike, you need your pick for Bengals and Chiefs. Oh wait, no, you said Chiefs. Never mind, you said Chiefs.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do Saints at Cowboys. The one we've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Cowboys with a sixteen game home regular season winning streak on the line in the season or home opener at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 4: Mike, who you got in this one? Saints Cowboys?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: I'm going with the Cowboys. You know, I don't pick it. I don't pick against the Cowboys. Come on, Cowboys twenty seven the Saints twenty three. We're not losing the home opener, right, I mean no, I think we'll be ready to go. I just I think we're gonna I think we're going to win.
Speaker 4: Of course, twenty seven to twenty three. That's a tight game. Mike, thanks for the call.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you supporting as always, and appreciate you broaking the energy as well.
Speaker 9: That's right, boys, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: There it goes Mike in New York. This is one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: We've had two of our favorites call in this week, Nebby and Mike, all of our talking Cowboys family is a.
Speaker 1: Favor Mario, Mario, call in. I know you're watching. My score was almost right last week.
Speaker 7: It was close, you were you were a close so off all right, But this is a week to week league forty three to thirteen.
Speaker 8: I almost want to say forty three seventeen, forty three thirteen.
Speaker 4: That was an absolute beat down. And we're eating water burger on Monday thirteen.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: Forty burger prediction from Isaiah stand back.
Speaker 6: Forty twenty, forty twenty, a lot of points, forty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Too, receiving two rushing nine from Aubrey and the defensive forty four to twenty Cowboys taking.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, now we're doing something.
Speaker 8: Just prices right at me, forty four twel going over just one point of a dollar.
Speaker 4: You need a dollar one.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 7: To be fair, I had a radio hit before it came in. I say, forty four twenty scouted you, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: My forty burger senses aren't tingling this week. I don't think where they are not tingling? Yeah, not this week. Peter say it is a Cowboys win. Give me the Cowboys thirty four to twenty.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's thirty four to twenty one. I think they score late. It's like thirty four fourteen, and.
Speaker 4: Then they get like a garbage time. Remember you don't have your Peter tinkle, not this time, No, not this time. I want to just keep rolling past that. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the Peter Tingle is.
Speaker 4: No, oh, I know what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Isaiah just said. I'm referring to you. Just say you're not feeling the forty going off? Are you talking about Kyle? I mean, come on, we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 4: Please say it's thirty nine.
Speaker 3: That's gonna do it for us here on talking to Cowboy that note. Hope you guys had some fun this week. We will be back on Monday, possibly to break it all down possub win or lose for the Cowboys, possibly if we don't get let go By that point, Isaiah and I will be on pregame live eleven am Central Time, getting started on Dallascowboys dot Com locally on TXA twenty one as well.
Speaker 4: We'll take you all the way up to eleven forty five. Put it on your Sunday.
Speaker 1: Cast it on.
Speaker 8: Can they go straight to it on your TV somehow?
Speaker 4: Or does it have to cast connected TV? Yeah? Download the Connected t Boys app.
Speaker 8: Here you go Cowboys app. Yeah, there you go, boom tell them how to do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just go on your app store.
Speaker 6: Copboys.
Speaker 3: Alice Cowboys and if it's there, it's there, download it and if it's not, all of our computer and cast it to your TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do Google Chrome it, whatever it is, get.
Speaker 8: It on your TV. Y'all want to make sure you guys do that.
Speaker 3: Can we drop a lot of knowledge, a lot of knowledge And if you haven't submitted your fan question, go to my Twitter at Kyle Underscore Yeoman's submit your fan question because right now, again you've got a really good shot to be on the show.
Speaker 4: Did you tell them that the person who submitted it last week made it appearance on the shh Yeah, yeah, we had we had a fan question last week.
Speaker 5: Like the video, like the actual video they submitted was on was broadcasting on the show.
Speaker 4: And that's the point.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put all our fans on Twitter, Cowboys fans on Twitter. So go ahead and get on there submit those fan questions.
Speaker 4: We'll see you at eleven am Central Time on Sunday for Patrick no C.
Speaker 3: Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back for Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm Kyle Yuman saying so long from Talking Cowboys, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: In week two, this has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club