Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner's simple man.
Speaker 2: That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self described simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly, Bill O'Reilly dot Com. I just want to make note of a fact. Bill and I we have very different schedules, and sometimes it's hard for Bill and I, you know, to go live. And he has a phenomenal book out and I read it cover to cover and he's written one thousand number one New York Times bestselling books nineteen to be very specific, and I know they hate it every time they have to put his name at the top of the list, but this one really got my attention and I couldn't put the book down. And it's ripped out of the headlines of Today. And we did an interview that I think maybe was the best interaction we had had together, and it was supposed to air, and then Charlie Kirk got assassinated. By the way, we're gonna put that whole interview again, I don't want to take it out of context. This is why I'm bringing Bill back Today Live because it is worth listening to. It's gonna it's gonna it's up on Hannity dot Com. He wrote a book Confronting Evil, Assessing the worst of the Worst. I had written a book about evil back in two thousand and for a very different book, but it starts out I had on page one, I put in there the Lord's for prayer, lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. And I've often made the case that it is very hard for good people or or people that mostly want to be good but are imperfect, that are weak, and that we have our flaws, and that we're all sinners and we've all sinned them fall in short of the glory of God, which is the whole Christian message of salvation.
Speaker 1: And it just it hits home.
Speaker 2: What happened this week, as hard and as painful as it has been for all of view, and for me and for Bill and for everybody, was evil. Now he's talking more on a macro level, but it happens on a micro level as well. I mean, if you hurt a child, you are an evil human being. If you kill, assassinate, you know, a cheerful, you know individual who says, tell me where I'm wrong and goes into a hostile environment of liberal and doctrination, like Charlie Kirk did, that's evil. We're dealing with evil monsters on the world stage. President Chi, Kim jong Un, Vladimir Putin, Ayatolaholmeni, you know back in the day. Now we have the supreme leader. And Bill captures this and makes you think in a way that that you really you need to do a deep dive into anyway, the book is on Hannity dot Com. As I said, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country, and the other hour that we did, this will be a very different hour we are putting on Hannity dot Com. Mister O'Reilly start, thanks for coming back. I appreciate it. But I really was moved by the book. I did read a cover to cover, and it is in light of everything that happened since we spoke earlier this week, I think it takes on a whole new context.
Speaker 3: Well, I did an interview earlier and the interview person said to me, it's a haunting situation that your book and Fronting Evil comes out on Tuesday and the very next day putin lobs missiles into Poland and a few hours later, Charlie Kirk is shot to death. I'm glad we're doing this hour. It's an important hour. If you're riding in the car anywhere in the United States, keep riding, don't park and get out, you're going to want to hear this whole hour. The first thing I'd like to do, with your permission, because it's your show, Hannity, is to report on what happened last night with President Trump and me at Yankee Stadium. Would that be all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please? I knew you were there.
Speaker 3: So I got a call late on Wednesday night, on my birthday, from President Trump's top assistant, and he said, she said, can you go to Yankee Stadium and watch the game with the President? Now? What are you gonna say? No? You know you have And I was pleased to go, so I said, certainly. And I had no idea about what the structure was going to be or anything like that. I knew it was going to be in the steinbern A box at the Yankee Stadium. That's the secure box, but that's all I knew. And then subsequently we gathered information it was going to be a big entourage. There a lot of people in the Trump administration, all the Republican Congress people, in New York, you know, Big Big and all the Yankee people and the Steinbrand people. So I got into the box and my little nameplate is right next to President Trump, So Randy Levine and President Yankees on one side, I'm on the other side of him. Then I knew that this was serious, okay, And I kind of knew that anyway, because President Trump was shaken by the assassination of Charlie Kirk. And shaken, I mean, he's not a man that shows emotion, as you know, you know him very well. He is a show outward emotion. But he knew Charlie and they were friends. And you know, when you lose a friend suddenly like that and I have, you know, it takes you a while to process it. So anyway, throughout the game, there were two topics of conversation. One was Charlie Kirk and the other was Evil Puttin. So I can't report, you know, because the these conversations are private. Nobody in the box could really hear what the President and I were saying. Uh, And I can't really tell the country, you know, but I can give you an outline of it because he's aware. President Trump's aware of confronting evil. In fact, I gave him a copy and he says, I'm going to start to read this tonight, And it was critical mass has been reached with bad lad When when you're shooting missiles into a NATO nation, that's enough, And it's as simple as that, that's enough. So we discussed what the United States and NATO have to do, and I believe President Trump is going to do that fairly soon.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had the same conversations all week with the President off the record, and I'm not going to reveal them, like you're not going to reveal them. And yeah, he was friends with Charlie, right, and he's very aware of of Putin. He gave him every opportunity, But he also gave a Ran every opportunity to Bill. Now, but this is a nuclear armed nation. It's a very different situation, right, So you and I and.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say that you and I aren't getting the same information from the most powerful man in the world, the rial card on Putin. It's not like Iran. So you can go and you can bomb r On. They can't do anything about it. But Putin would use nuclear weapons. And after you read my book, you'll see why, because he's not the same man that he was in the first Trump administration. Evil always deteriorates, it never gets better, and that is what has happened to putin now, all right, So it has to be very deliberate, it has to be very surgical. But the message has to be sent to him in the world enough. And then it was on to Charlie Kirk. And this is more of a framing issue because whether you like Donald Trump or not, and I would tell your audience, haanity that seventy five percent of the sold out stadium last night, it's about I guess fifty p with's thousand people were respectful to the president in the sense that they applauded USA. At USA USA it was nine to eleven, about seventy five percent. The only twenty five percent. A few booed, most didn't do anything. They just sat there because they don't like them. New York City's a liberal city. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're not disrespectful. But overwhelmingly the crowd was pro Trump. That buoyed the President's spirits. You could see it, you could feel it. I was right next to them because in the tennis over the weekend. It was different, different crews. Working class people go to baseball games, Swells go to see the tennis as well. Don't like Donald Trump generally speaking, But in the Charlie Kirk discussion, here's what struck me. And remember the wounds are still raw. Okay. What that means is that if you knew Charlie Kirk, and you knew his family situation, in particular two young children and the widow, it's almost impossible to deal with that in a rational, unemotional way. Emotion just overwhelms you. But the way that Donald Trump has decided to deal with it is to honor the memory of Charlie Kirk in the sense that he was brave enough to exercise his freedom of speech in what he believed, firmly believed was a positive way for the country. That's the over arch. And so President trumpet he attending his funeral, will be giving him the medal okay, the highest civilian award that you can get in this country. And Charlie Kirk will go down in history as a martyr for free speech. And then I said to him, and then you know what do you you know? We were back and forth on that and I said, the worthiness of this for history is this could be a turning point. Pardon upon Charlie Kirk's Organization's turning point, USA. This could be a turning point because everyone is locked in, the apathetic, the stupid, the bitter, everybody's locked in on this. And I believe most Americans are good people and they're going to say, just as we're saying, the prudent, enough of this hatred, and that is going to be the worthiness going forward. And that was the basis of our discussion in the box last night. Bill.
Speaker 2: I would like to believe what you just said, that closing statement was true. I'd like to believe that the people that for ten years that have said, you know, look at the closing arguments of twenty twenty four racist Nazi Hitler Stalin Mussolini, and I've been arguing there is a dehumanizing impact on people's minds, especially the weak minded or the vulnerable, or the mentally ill, or people that are kind of hanging in the balance, and they're impacted by those words. And while we might over time, you know, become numb to it, because we report on it and have reported on these things now for decades, those that have only recently, like in this case of this this kid, you know, buying into this sick, ugly twisted ideology. You know, you get impacted by words. There's nothing you can't. You can't describe evil or call somebody evil in a way that is more damaging than saying they're Hitler or Mussolini or Stalin. You can't, and so when you dehumanize it, it almost has a hypnotic effect, to the point where people, you know, begin to believe that they're doing God's will. I talked to doctor Drew about this last night. He said, it is a very real, real syndrome.
Speaker 3: Let's break let's break it down, because I'm a simple man. Okay, if you are living in a home with somebody who is happy that Charlie Kirk was assassinated, that person you are living with is mentally ill. There's no two sides to that. And likely the mental illness that is gripping the person that you know is going to get worse. So therefore there has to be some kind of an intervention on a family basis. Can't look away anymore. You can't say, oh, it's a fad, Oh he'll get over it. Oh he'll grow out of it. No, you can't, because that's so heinous. What happened is so And just consider this. Charlie Kirk's family is destroyed, but the family of the alleged assassin is destroyed too. How much evil is involved here? Okay, So the guy obviously mentally ill, and that does not give him a pass. The guy at Charlotte Bus's mentally ill, got on the bus with a knife, sat behind a woman and then made a decision to kill her. Yeah, mentally ill. Okay, but evil and you have to punish evil. That's the key. Now here's going back to President Trump. And this is what many many people don't understand. Trump firmly believes and always has that evil has to be punished. He'll make a deal with it if it's better for the United States. But in his ana is we cannot let people hurt other people, and we cannot allow it to go unpunished.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, take a break, we'll come back on the other side. Bill O'Reilly's with us. He just released his new book. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com bookstores around the country. It's called Confronting Evil, Assessing the worst of the worst. We'll go through a little bit of that list when we get back all right again, Continuing with Bill O'Reilly's new book out this week. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com bookstores around the country. Confronting Evil, Assessing the worst of the worst. And we saw evil on display this week in Utah. I want to talk a little bit more broadly about the evil in the world. And I don't know why. There's a reluctance and a resistance among the left. And I am getting a little political here, but hear me out, villain, and then I'll give you all the time you need to respond. You look at the issue crime. President Trump decides, okay, the homicide rate. The US has the highest homicide rate of any capital city in the world. He's not going to put up with that. And lo and behold, he cracks down on crime. Lives are being saved, and DC is the safest it has safest it has been in decades. And then he offers it to Chicago and the mayor, Brandon Johnson has a meltdown, The governor has a meltdown. Gavin Newsom has a meltdown. New York has a meltdown. As if he's doing something horrible. And to me, the people on the left are putting the so called rights of criminals over the safety of their own citizens. And then you add to that defund dismantled Nobel law madness and reimagine the police madness, and you have nothing. But you know, okay, what do we have the last two weekends in Chicago out eighty people shot and about twenty people dead. That is that is like a typical, you know, two weekends in Chicago, and they don't seem to care. They don't they won't take the help that's being offered. Now, I ask you this through the prism of evil existing because they're facilitating this.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned that if people vote for Mom.
Speaker 2: Donnie, that they're actually because he supports these policies that they themselves are aiding in a betting in this this activity.
Speaker 1: Explain.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think President Trump has adopted me as his favorite historian. And the macro picture on this is in this is the second time in modern times. All right, So we'll go back to the turn of the twentieth century, as far as modern times concerned, the second time that evil has risen in the world to the heights where danger level has been reached. The first time was in the nineteen thirties, and that was on the right. That was a fascist movement in Europe and Japan, and well there was.
Speaker 2: Also a socialist movement in some capacity. I don't want to get into I don't want to get into a historical argument with you.
Speaker 3: Keep going present time, but you need to know that what happened just briefly, so one hundred million dead after World War Two. United States defeated evil with the help of our allies, but it was really us that did it. So that was the defeat of evil in the nineteen thirties. But the way it rose was frightening. Now we see that again, but it's on the left. It's not on the right as it was in the nineteen thirties. And what has happened around the world and particularly in the United States, it is moral relativism. There is no right and wrong, There is no good in evil. So Joe Biden didn't get up every morning said I'm committing an evil act by failing to enforce immigration law. That's not what he did. And there was nobody in the White House telling him that. No dissent he lived in a bubble. He was barely able to function. And the people that drove that open border policy which has led to the deaths I would say of hundreds of thousands of Americans because of the narcotics proponent of it, that along with the flood of migrants, you had a record amount of deadly narcotics flowing into this country because the Biden administration told the border patrol to stand down. So you're talking one hundreds of thousands of dead people partially responsible for their own demise, but still aid it in a bed. So the love does not see that, they will not even recognize it. And that is the danger that we face now. And then you go into the law enforcement that you have major cities in this country where the das don't want to prosecute criminals, and the statement you referenced about Mandani and I got blowback from this, but that's my life is I said, anybody voting for that man for mayor is committing an evil act. You may not be totally evil, but by giving him power, and he has told you directly he does not want to incrson ray criminals. He's going to cut a billion dollars out of the NYPD budget. He believes police officers are racist across the board. The body count is going to triple or quadruple if that man win and you are helping him win. What would you call vote like that? And when I said it, you can't refute it because Mandani himself says it. And then you go over to Pritzker and you go over to Johnson in Chicago and Illinois where the federal government is offering a blanket of protection for African Americans on the South Side who are being gunned down on a daily basis by drug gangs and has been going on for twenty years and the state of locals have not been able to stop it. And finally a president says, I'll help you. And that guy's the devil, that guy's Hitler. That's evil at an unprecedented rhetorical level.
Speaker 2: What you're describing, Bill is a predictable outcome.
Speaker 1: And yet they're there.
Speaker 2: They are leaning into these policies, you know, more heavily every single day. Let me go back to your previous point, because it's something that I assessed in my book in two thousand and four, and that is, you know, the last century alone, if you look at Mao and China and Stalin and Russia and Hitler and Germany and Mussolini and Tojo. We lost over one hundred million people, one hundred million souls. And I argued at the time, and I argue today, that it is very hard for good people, or reasonably good people, or people that desire to be good, people that have a heart, conscience and soul, to wrap their minds around the fact that evil does exist. And if you're allowing unvetted illegals into this country, you're putting Americans in danger. If you buy into defund, dismantle no BAI laws, reimagine the police, you are opening the door to evil and danger. And in that sense, there is either a fundamental level of ignorance that is spectacular to me because it's common sense, or there are other motives that I don't know what they could be about, but there's got to be something. The evidence, you know, is is that great and understanding this is critical? You know, the subtitle of my book Deliverers from Eva was Defeating terrorism, despotism, and Liberalism. Now I got I got criticized for putting in liberalism and what did I mean by that?
Speaker 1: I meant that we have.
Speaker 2: To win the political narrative if we're going to stop the evil that we know exists that maybe a lot of people don't want to focus on.
Speaker 3: You're not going to stop it, but you can mitigate it. And that's what I'm going to make a prediction about right now. Nation of Charlie Kirk is going to lead to the weakening of evil in the left wing precincts. It's going to be much harder for those people to pedal this dangerous philosophy now after Charlie Kirk was assassinated than it was last week, because the people who aren't ideological are paying attention. Finally, they're putting their cell phones down, Finally, they're watching Fox News or News Nation, whatever it may be, finally, and they're making judgments. You have to be able to make a judgment on this. You can't walk away and not make a judgment about Charlie Kirk and the nuts and loons who are public and have said, oh, he deserved it, like the dowed guy on MSNBC. Anybody shocked about MSNBC now, Stephen King, he's been a loon from day one. Okay, these people are now on the run. They have to apologize. Dowd was fired. Even the women on the View as hypocritical as you could possibly get. Oh, they're lamenting the death of Charlie Kirk. Did you ever invite them on your program? No? Did you ever say a kind word about the people that Charlie Kirk represented? Know? And now you're all because Disney ordered him to do that. Disney actually told the producer of the View, do not allow these five women to say anything bad about Charlie Kirk. And I know that to be true. So out of tragedy, out of evil, if you can mitigated or defeated, sometimes emerges good. And I think that Charlie Kirk gave his life for his cause, never knowing that obviously this was going to happen. Okay, but what is the tied I see it beginning to turn against the Pritzkers and the Newsoms. The mandanis the Shumers. It's turning against them. And I told that to President Trump last night. I shaill you be the voice of reason, you say no violence, you tamp it down, You lead that movement, because that is what the country needs right now.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come back more with all things simple man Bill O'Reilly All Things O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. His new book is just out today.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to get a copy of it, and it's Confronting Evil and Assessing the Worst of the Worst. Amazon dot com, Hennity dot com, bookstores around the country. More with o'reiley on the other side as we continue.
Speaker 3: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: All right, we continue now with all things self proclaimed simple man All Things Bill O'Reilly. His new book out today called Confronting Evil Assessing the Worst of the Worst. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, and as of today, bookstores around the country. Also more of my interview with Bill O'Reilly at Hannity dot com if you'd like to listen later or over the weekend. Mister O'Reilly, I got up to say, it's it's right up there with the I think probably the best book you've written, the most serious book you've written, and you've written a lot of them, and I think that there's a message here at a very critical time. This is a this is a crossroads now for the country. It's a tipping point. But we appreciate your time, Thank you for being with us, and congratulations on the book. And I know the New York Times is gonna vomit when they have to put you up at number one.
Speaker 3: Ago, Well look, number one, I appreciate you reading the book. Number two. You've really covered this well, Hannity. And you know me, I'm no cupcake when I come out to give compliments.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, but you.
Speaker 3: Because it's a hard story.
Speaker 2: You cannot help yourself. I love you to death, but my goodness, you can't help yourself.
Speaker 3: No, I can't. But no, the people don't know how hard it is a cover story like this when you're emotionally involved. And I know you knew Charlie Kirk. I did not know him very well, but I know you did.
Speaker 1: It's such a bill. He was a champion. He was a warrior. He was a cheerful warrior.
Speaker 2: Walk into these college campuses, tell me where I'm wrong, have these discussions, knowing it's a hostile environment. Never expecting this. Got a roll of Bill O'Reilly confronting evil again. Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. We appreciate your time, Bill, thank you, thanks for having me