Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: This is NFL Game Previews, and I'm game preview guy here with in depth primers on every single game that's going to be played this week. No two teams have ever played on Thanksgiving Day as often as these two have, both teams coming in off wins of the last second variety, full bat rush.
Speaker 3: Herbert pat it down to pluck it away, Packers, I'm gonna win it.
Speaker 4: Fitz Montgomery and the food has to.
Speaker 2: The Mopions lead Detroit Green Bay. Great pre meal game to soak in before you soak in all those calories. Jordan Love and the Packers snapped a seven game under twenty one point streak last week. Twenty three points, but still more than three tds worth of points in one game.
Speaker 3: Floating it my ins caught touchdown, Romeo tops and the Packers fall back on top.
Speaker 2: Detroit's offen put up thirty one. They don't struggle, scoring over twenty seven per in twenty twenty three times.
Speaker 5: Don't just got man, It's all touchdown Tennis and Williams is becoming a picks life.
Speaker 2: Flat cured goff through three I in T's too. He had his worst game of the season, but he came through in the clutch Lions offense putting up big numbers through the air this season. A'manra Saint Brown hit for seventy seven yards and a TV versus the Bears.
Speaker 5: God to the exide, Saint Brown held on put a touchdown and the.
Speaker 4: Horse Lions LA today.
Speaker 2: Saint Brown's low in a game fifty sixty yards and he's scored in that game, second most receptions per game in the NFL, top five yards per game. He's the centerpiece to their aerial attack.
Speaker 4: Goff decides to go along with it. A first down and he's got Saint Brown. Wow.
Speaker 2: Goff also relies a lot on Titan Samuel Porta. He was quiet last week, and on running back Jamior Gibbs fifty nine yards receiving Week eleven.
Speaker 5: Check it down, Kay slips to tackle of that Man's a smart play by the rookie again.
Speaker 2: The Fins Green Bay held running back Austin Eckler to six receiving yards on three targets in their most recent win. That hasn't been a problem for them in general. They did give up one hundred and eight yards and a TD to LA's tight ends, though that position has been a problem for them. They've allowed a ninety nine point two rating to the position for the season.
Speaker 3: Why don'tpen at the thirty yard line of Stone smart? He's smart on the run all the way in for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: They gave up one hundred and sixteen yards to wide receiver Keenan Allen, though it was on sixteen targets, so they made him work a little. But they ended up giving up two hundred and sixty yards to Justin Herbert a ninety nine point three rating, So not a standout outing versus the pass.
Speaker 6: Last week, Herbert pressure in his face throws a cool gut it.
Speaker 2: Their secondary was beat up, and still their defense is holding wide outs to a sub ninety rate for the season. Green Bay's defense over the last six games holding teams to seventeen point six per contest.
Speaker 3: Looking deep for Johnston knocked out of his hands Corey Bellentine.
Speaker 2: They have to gear up plenty for Detroit runs too. The Lions went for five point two a carry versus Chicago David Montgomery seventy six yards six point three a run in a TD back to back games with over six per carry, and.
Speaker 4: Montgomery doing it again. This is the game that David Montgomery's been waiting for.
Speaker 2: Gibbs thirty six yards rushing four point five, a scamper and a score four point five are better, and seven of his eight games played.
Speaker 5: As they hand to Gibbs and Gibbs breaks it touchdown one a night for the rookie.
Speaker 2: Those impressive ground numbers put up versus the league's number one rush defense versus running backs. Packers, on the other hand, giving up four point one a carry to backs not great. Gave up four point six a carry to Austin Eckler last week.
Speaker 3: Try on the left side, bouncing off contact, Hennickler down the sideline, chugging inside.
Speaker 2: That's what Green Bay's own run game took a hit when they lost Aaron Jones again. Their best run last week was a wide receiver sweep. Packers run game has not factored often this year, which makes Jordan Love's most recent outing that much more impressive. Twenty seven to forty last week, three hundred and twenty two yards over eight yards per attempt, two tds. No picks are rating near one ten.
Speaker 5: Le will throw on first down?
Speaker 3: Why don't pen over the middle of midfield is don Tavian Wicks.
Speaker 2: We said in our preview last week that that could happen. LA secondary is loose with the passing yards, Detroit's is not as bad. They did give up a rating of one oh five point two to justin Fields last week No picks one TV, though only one hundred and sixty nine yards, and they're holding quarterbacks to a sub ninety eight for the season.
Speaker 5: Fields Fields for more downfield backs.
Speaker 7: Was right there.
Speaker 2: Love did take three sacks, two at the hands of Khalil Mack.
Speaker 3: Love fact pedals a Hey sacked Khalil Mack with his tenth sack.
Speaker 2: Of a Detroit's Aiden Hutchinson finally bagged to QB after a four game bagless streaks.
Speaker 4: Out in back of the en zone. Two points for the Tife.
Speaker 2: But twenty one seconds left Lions on a six game Thanksgiving Day losing streak. They haven't won since twenty sixteen. This is the first time these two will meet on Thanksgiving Day since twenty thirteen. It's the middle chapter of a Thanksgiving Day trilogy. NFC East rivalry Turkey Washington Commanders in Dallas taking on a Cowboys club who has looked pretty good against teams like Theirs.
Speaker 5: He's going to the end zone. It's caught touchdown for studentmaker, perfect throw and catch.
Speaker 2: Dallas took care of business versus Carolina last week. They have seven wins now against the Giants, Jets, Patriots, Chargers, Rams, Giants, and the Panthers. Common denominator between them, according to Beck sombddotis baby pressure again.
Speaker 6: Yud is buried till Marcus Lawrence gets home.
Speaker 2: Not one team Dallas's beat has an above five hundred record. Washington is their opponent in the battle for the six legged turkey or the turduck in I don't know which is which. They are four and seven, having just lost to the lowest scoring team in football, a two win New York Giant team.
Speaker 8: Howel under pressure and then he will throw into the episode touchdown Giants on their sixth takeaway.
Speaker 2: The one guy. Washington fans are trying to be excited about Sam Howell. He threw three picks last week.
Speaker 9: He's learning, he's growing, made some mistakes.
Speaker 8: There's Howell rolling right players down field and their airs. Takeaway number five.
Speaker 2: Howel, though, is the key to Washington having a good game. Most likely He's the guy Commander's brass is gonna eye closest down the stretch. Has four games at three hundred plus yards, one of two hundred ninety nine and one a two ninety has ended with a ninety eight plus rate six times.
Speaker 8: Chuck what up towards Crowder at the ends up caught it touchdown.
Speaker 2: He still hasn't had a game where he wasn't sacked. That's kind of a problem when you face Dallas. Howell's been bagged more than any quarterback. Took four more last week to a team ranked last in sacks.
Speaker 9: You know they're professionals too. They're gonna show up, They're going to play hard.
Speaker 2: And now he gets Dallas's pass rush lucky number seven last week Michael Parsons the leader of the rush two and a half sacks. He's now at ten for the season.
Speaker 6: Thrusher right up the middle. Young in trouble. If Michael Parsons gets.
Speaker 2: Him down Cowboys secondary, that awaits how good numbers on the year. No problems with Bryce Young week eleven at all. Howell should be careful throwing at Cowboys cornerback to Ron Bland. I mean he could score for him. Bland took his fourth pick home last week.
Speaker 6: Here's Bryce Young, It's got time here and he throws and is intercepted.
Speaker 4: It's to Ron Planet again. Plan looking for another pick six, and.
Speaker 5: He's got it.
Speaker 4: It's his fourth of the year.
Speaker 2: Washington's run game does come in off a strong, showing one hundred and seventy four yards six point two a carry Howell ran for eleven point seven per run and scored, and four point three a carry from Brian Robinson seventy three yards.
Speaker 8: Al handing it off Robinson on first down turns off the checks.
Speaker 4: Ryan Robinson's still out his feet.
Speaker 2: And the Cowboys did give up four point five a run to Miles Sanders and five point seven a jount to chew A Hubbard. So that's one matchup that sorta tilts Washington's way.
Speaker 6: Sanders makes a man miss, could run Miles Sanders chucking inside the fifteen.
Speaker 2: The rest of the matchups do not. Dak Prescott two TD's last week, no picks, CD Lamb another score has a TD or one hundred yards plus in each of his last five straight games.
Speaker 6: Prescott floating one at the car talk CD Lamb touchdown.
Speaker 2: Dallas versus A Washington secondary that gave up three touchdowns to Tommy DeVito a rate near one fifty.
Speaker 8: Coveto fires looking for Barkley and zone, Who's got it?
Speaker 2: Touchdown up two TV passes to Saque, and they also gave up five point nine yards per carry to Barkley along the ground Dallas's Tony Pollard hit at five point one a run.
Speaker 6: Here the Cowboys one big hole poward right up the middle, penalty five here the goal.
Speaker 5: Line is he in?
Speaker 2: He is okay. The commander's pass rush last week got home as often as Fairest ditched. Nine sacks is not a common sight.
Speaker 4: Shot numbered nine. Call the Washington commanders.
Speaker 2: It won't be easy getting home that many times versus Dallas. Cowboys O line gave up zero sacks on forty dropbacks Week eleven.
Speaker 10: Clinic tape on just manipulating the pocket, He's simply buying time within the pass protection.
Speaker 2: If Peppermint Patty can come around to appreciate toast instead of turkey, then why can't Washington pull off a holiday upset? Cowboys aren't perfect versus sub five hundreds. They have that Arizona loss thirty one twenty three to one. That's Dallas's record on Thanksgiving seeing the Star when You're about to go rubbed his tradition. The perfect game for Thanksgiving evening when Aunt Bertha's beefing with cousin Stanley, forty nine ers and Seahawks beef squatch Central West Coast's finest Beef San Francisco. The team coming in hot oh and.
Speaker 4: Back of the end zone.
Speaker 2: It's picked off one game apart in the standings. This is round one between these two. Rock Purdy back to putting up gaudy numbers a one fifty eight point three rating last week, over three hundred and thirty yards, three touchdowns.
Speaker 4: He's game. He Beatstein, then he takes it the instance.
Speaker 2: Back to back games now with the rating over one p forty five, six touchdowns, no picks. In those two games he's thrown for two hundred and seventy plus and four straight.
Speaker 5: Back of the end zone kittles right open touchdown forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Sets up a nice fight for the Wishbone. Hawks did not lose to the Rams because of their defense. They held Matthew Stafford to a seventy point six rating just six point one yards per attempt. They picked him off only one td only one hundred night ninety yards gonna get a.
Speaker 4: Pass on the fielded.
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers fans know the drill. You got to play all three pass catcher types well because their air game uses all three. Heavily running back Christian McCaffrey scored through the air last week.
Speaker 5: Second goal Party has McCaffrey perfect design and a touchdown for San Francisco.
Speaker 2: So did tight end George Kittle along with eighty nine yards.
Speaker 4: Say I fake it to him.
Speaker 5: Party turns the shoulders and has Kittle again loose in the flat. He's spent wide open a couple times today, and.
Speaker 2: So did Brandon. I you plus one hundred and fifty six yards to go along with it.
Speaker 5: Party over the middle has a strike to eye.
Speaker 2: It and Deebo didn't get hit with any bricks. He had sixty three yards.
Speaker 5: The works play action to begin this drive. It has Deebo Samuel. He's got a first out.
Speaker 2: You and Samuel will be locked up in some Primo mono almano showdowns. Seattle's cornerbacks are all top shelf cornerbacks Tray Brown, Reek Wolen, Devin Witherspoon, none with a rate allowed for eighty one for the the end.
Speaker 5: Zone in concrete, no Fax in the Seattle defense hole.
Speaker 2: Seattle's pass rush didn't show up last week. Only one sack Purty took four didn't seem to bother him too much, but the QB hunting on the other side of the ball worth getting into That Chase Bosa guy is turning out to be a real player.
Speaker 5: Person ten out of the two minute warning. It's Mayfield and trouble and sacked.
Speaker 2: Nick with one. Last week Young with one.
Speaker 5: Mayfield is in trouble and sacked Bite Chase Young.
Speaker 2: The Nick Chase duo has played in two games. Both have half a sack or more in each. They are a problem if you're Gina.
Speaker 5: And Lawrence is gonna get sacked for the third time, and it's Chase Young and Nick Bosa together.
Speaker 2: Guys protecting Smith. Left tackle Charles Cross will lock up with Chase Cross has been solid overall. Jason Peters had the right side versus La last week. The grizzled Vet gets Bosa. Smith took two sacks last week, got hit eight times. That's a lot. Did get hurt though, too enough so that he said he wasn't sure about playing in this game. Drew Locke would go instead. Nothing against Locke, but that's like sitting down to a Toefu Turkey when you think you're getting the real deal. Nothing personal to toefood Turkey's out there. I just want the guy that makes DK Metcalf look his best ninety four yards in a TV last.
Speaker 11: Week, Smith to the air, Metka he rouse it in a touchdown for DK Metcalf.
Speaker 2: Back to back ninety plus yard games for DK. Tyler Locke at fifty one yards versus the Rams fifty plus and three of his last four.
Speaker 4: Whos and it's gonna bucket and he's got a post down.
Speaker 2: And Jackson Smith and Jigba forty yards last week forty plus yards five of his last six.
Speaker 5: Smith looking deep for Smith and jack Boy goes up to get it.
Speaker 4: What a catch buy the rookies.
Speaker 2: Zach Sharboney, running back, took over for Kenneth Walker last week six catches. Smith uses his backs on the regular.
Speaker 4: Smith plays like sarbon Who's got the post down?
Speaker 2: What kind of secondary are they looking at? Forty nine ers rating versus running backs under eighty. They faced Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. Wide receivers last week held them under eighty five yards combined, holding white outs to a sub ninety rate, and twenty twenty three have ten I in t's versus that position most in the NFL.
Speaker 5: They're gonna go forward and Javon Hargrave have got there and let do an interception from Fred Warner.
Speaker 2: Forty nine ers. Now where the points per game allowed belt on defense fueled in large part by takeaways. Only one team has more.
Speaker 5: Underneath It's Kirk had a strong tackle from Thomas who ripped.
Speaker 4: It out and recovered it.
Speaker 5: Everry Thomas did it all?
Speaker 2: Really stinks? Stanks stunks that safety tele Anoa, who Funga's done for the year. He was a big park that Seattle's offense not turnover prone by the way, little NFL history served up for this one. The New York Jets at home for a Black Friday special taking on the division leading Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 12: Nice cash whogos teas him goodbye touchdown Tyreek down.
Speaker 2: Well here we are again, Miami, the Dolphins facing a you know one of those teams have to be sensitive here facing another victory challenged club who Miami is seven to zero against on the season.
Speaker 7: Amazing, We won the game.
Speaker 13: And we're going to take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take that.
Speaker 2: Some pins up fans are tired of that narrative, but shouldn't they be happy that it means they have the upper fin in this game. The Jets have more l's than w So, yay, you're the fave.
Speaker 10: Bro is intercepted this time and it's Douglas.
Speaker 2: Now. Typically, the teams Miami has taken care of don't just have sub five hundred records. They also don't have great secondaries, so this matchup is a little more intriguing. New York typically sports a very stingy d.
Speaker 5: Herbert steps up, airs it out looking for the rookie and it's knocked a way by sauce Gardner.
Speaker 2: Okay, they weren't very stingy last week, mind you. Jets gave up three touchdown passes to Josh Allen two hundred and seventy five yard yards. Sauce Gardner got hit for an eighty one yard TD.
Speaker 10: Second and five and it's caught. I shook here, chuck here, still done. It's down Buffalo, you know.
Speaker 2: Mister Rex and Effects sees that and is like check baby, check baby, one two three four Tyreek Hill just dropped one hundred and forty six yards on Vegas plus a TD gross guardig.
Speaker 4: There's Hill wos it up plays boat.
Speaker 2: Lads split Chida has nine tds on the season, six games of one hundred plus yards. You know what it is he wants to do right.
Speaker 4: In a throwdown field?
Speaker 12: And who else we're in Trent Green's number ten, it's Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: Just wants to zooma zooma zoom zoom, you know. And Jalen Waddle maybe adds the boom boom fifty five yards for him last week.
Speaker 4: Third and two. Whoa first down, nineteen yard catching run.
Speaker 2: What about the Chosen one, screams Miami, what does anakin have to do with it? The artist formerly known as Walmart Robbie pulled in a thirty yarder last week. Chosen has been inactive the previous three weeks.
Speaker 4: On the move and down fielding caught Chosen.
Speaker 2: To the distributor, of course, Tengovailoa three hundred and twenty five yards week eleven great over one hundred yards per attempt over eight those are hefty digits to it.
Speaker 4: He's touched up.
Speaker 2: He took just one sack, so we're back to another one of their twenty twenty three narratives. Haven't lost a game with under three sacks. Jets pass rush has the dudes, but they only came up with one sack last week.
Speaker 10: But Jets get to him, twinning Williams say, and that Jets defense that has been their story all season long.
Speaker 2: No one is going to blame New York's defense for fading against the Bills. Their offense has just put them in uphill battles most games. Jets only scoring six points last week, four straight games without putting up fourteen.
Speaker 4: Look right, go laugh.
Speaker 10: Then they were trying to get Wilson, but it's incomplete, so.
Speaker 2: They pulled the plug on the Vincent adult man experiment. He's gone. Jets going with Tim Boyle. He came off the bench last week, was intercepted.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's completed to the other team.
Speaker 2: Boyle was Rogers back up a few years ago. Doesn't have much playing time, may not have a lot of time to let her fly either. Jets offensive line is another part of their problem. Six sacks taken versus the Bills.
Speaker 10: Here's a third ten, Here comes Floyd. Floyd's got him makes the sack.
Speaker 2: In Miami's defense is built to take advantage of questionable O lines. Jalen Phillips with two sacks last week.
Speaker 4: Block by Monfort.
Speaker 12: Here comes the pressure Phillips has gone.
Speaker 2: Phillips is on a tear four game sacks streak, and he had an I in t as well. Christian Wilkins looms, as does Bradley Chubb, and it's not like Boyle stirring at an easy secondary. Jalen Ramsey Xavier Howard back there. Ramsey with two picks in week eleven.
Speaker 12: Going Tea looking for Tucker, good cut out a run for Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Miami's run defense also had a good outing versus Josh Jacobs, held him to two point eight yards per carry.
Speaker 10: Ja gets the call and he was initially am there by Wilkins.
Speaker 4: Who would not let go.
Speaker 2: That's ground games in the hands of Grease Hall as a runner hasn't done much, but has lots of big receptions five catches fifty yards and a TD a week ago.
Speaker 5: They go to Hall.
Speaker 4: He's able to slip to a tackle and find the end zone for a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Dolphins will hit New York with Raheem Mostert. Devon a Chan got hurt again. Moster. It's a five point three yard per carry guy. So they're good and Moster gets the call and there's a wad up there.
Speaker 4: Houghton delivered it out of boundsy goes.
Speaker 2: No truth to the rumor. New York head coach Robert Sala asked the game to be decided by a head coach wrestling match or arm wrestling match for that matter.
Speaker 4: Good thank you.
Speaker 2: Not saying Mike McDaniel wouldn't have been game. He's kind of a low key g.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take that.
Speaker 2: Who gets round one of Miami New York twenty twenty three, You can have a great Thanksgiving weekend.
Speaker 14: Oh, we had six more games left, so we'll find out it six more and then you know, we'll see what happens with ap In twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, the Las Vegas Raiders return home for a Week twelve matchup with one of their favorite foes, the Kansas City Chiefs, both teams coming off losses. Patrick Mahomes writing Santa for Christmas this year, can you please give all my receivers spider Man gloves.
Speaker 7: I'll pay shooting.
Speaker 8: We'll pick it out man.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of young guys.
Speaker 7: We got a lot of young guys.
Speaker 5: Good projection aired out now that scambling dropped it.
Speaker 7: Touch up, let's mail on it. Let them turn around and catch it. Obviously with the slick field didn't work out, and that ball was perfect. You can't miss those shots.
Speaker 2: The Raiders are not facing your mom's chiefs.
Speaker 9: I think we're shooting ourselves at the foot.
Speaker 2: The narrative that they are a consistent, dependable pass catcher short this season was on full display versus Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: They're down at four right through the hands of Justin Watson.
Speaker 7: If you have concern, then you don't win football games. And so I believe in the guys that we have in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Kansas City's offense has never been this anemic. And the Andy Reid Patrick Mahomes era Mahomes under two hundred yards passing back to back game. They failed to score twenty two points three straight games now and they finished under twenty two points six times and ten games.
Speaker 7: We were disclosed. And I mean that in the NFL, if you don't make those plays in those big.
Speaker 5: Moments, first down, end zone, picked off that he lose.
Speaker 7: And we didn't. That's what we did to it.
Speaker 2: The formula Vegas will try and replicate double or triple team Travis Kelcey go with make someone else beat you. Kelsey is clearly great at pulling in sixes. He scored versus Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: There's Kelsey. There's a touchdown Kansas City.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say sevens or maybe eight's if they go for one or two. It just depends on your personal perspective there. But even his hands weren't reliable and their loss coughed up the ball in the red zone.
Speaker 5: Kelsey Eagles, Eagles, Heaven this stay dude, Hegeles Heaven.
Speaker 2: Look, they're in Vegas. Miranda Lambert is doing shows there this month, so she probably makes the game and that could give Kelsey a boost. And Mahome another iron t for him last week. That's nine for the season. So off to Principal Rooney's office.
Speaker 4: He goes, Mahomes in the pocket. Are the ends on its intercepted? And Mahomes throws a red zone pick.
Speaker 7: And I didn't just lose the game. I mean, there's a lot of stuff happened throughout the game, and so you just kind of keep firing.
Speaker 2: Mahomes' best outings in twenty twenty three versus Miami Secondary the Chargers, Minnesota's Chicago.
Speaker 7: Offensively, We're just not where I would want to be at this point the season.
Speaker 2: What do those four teams have in common? You might ask twentieth or worse in rating aloud. Las Vegas defense fourteenth, holding quarterbacks to an eighty seven point five rate on the back of ten i in T's They didn't play Tua and Tyreek great last week, but they did pick Toungo Iiloa off.
Speaker 5: He throws it deep.
Speaker 4: Into the middle of field.
Speaker 15: Arrow accepted, we.
Speaker 4: Know what we did really well.
Speaker 14: We know we didn't do well, especially against an elite receiver like hell Oh, but we're gonna deal with that with Kelsey under the probably one of the best quarterbacks in the game, the Patrick Mahomes, who we have ultimate respect for and and.
Speaker 16: We didn't play caller.
Speaker 2: Vegas held Miami to twenty points to come in off a game where they generated three turnovers, took a fumble away from Tua as well. They're playing with pierced pride these days.
Speaker 4: In from the pocket across the twenty.
Speaker 5: As the first own masters to hit.
Speaker 4: Him and the ball is out.
Speaker 2: In the Raiders habit, they have to be ready to defend the run as well. Kansas City has no choice but defeat Isaiah Pacheco a little more. And why not.
Speaker 7: We haven't proved that we can do both. They can't just candy just run. It can't be just passing them to prove that we can do both.
Speaker 2: He was their offensive star last week. Eighty nine yards four point seven to carry. Looks like he's trying to run through a wall every time he touches it to the right side.
Speaker 4: Off the thing out.
Speaker 8: Just put checko thirty thirty five the twenty three yard run.
Speaker 2: Raiders faced Raheem Mostert last week, though a five plus per carry cat, and held him to three point nine a run.
Speaker 4: It is the left of most Church Penny's men in the whole Weise plane.
Speaker 2: If Vegas can join the list of teams to contain Kansas City's offense, can they do enough with barva at QB's got.
Speaker 13: To execute better, can't turn the ball over. It's it's really ill us at the end of the day, to do our job better me andicular.
Speaker 5: So yeah, just just frustrating.
Speaker 2: Versus What is an elite defense?
Speaker 9: Under defense played tremendous Football.
Speaker 2: Chiefs d season numbers upper tier top five and points per game allowed yards per game, top ten on third down rating, allowed third most sacks in the league.
Speaker 4: Pressure in the middle. Hurts is in trouble. He's in coast. Chris Jones gets him.
Speaker 2: Aside from a few late game receptions given up to DeVante Smith last week and a few DeAndre Swift runs, they bawled out again. Held aj Brown to one catch eight yards, held Jalen Hurts to a sub sixty five rating, no touchdowns, picked him off just one hundred and fifty yards.
Speaker 9: I thought they did a heck of a job. Those are two in beust receiver in the round, so they did a heck of jomps back.
Speaker 4: To her and he faces a blitztep in the back side.
Speaker 8: He throws it intercep intercepond at the thirty yard out of the Eagles by Sneade, and the blitz courses Hurts.
Speaker 4: Into the pack.
Speaker 2: Kansas City sacked Hurts five times. George Carloft is his seventh, Chris Jones had two. He leads the team with seven and a half.
Speaker 4: Ertz takes the snap.
Speaker 8: He's in trouble again and he sacked again.
Speaker 9: Chris Jones, who had all those sacks in the first half, Chris Jones, A nice game.
Speaker 2: Now they set their sights on Aidan O'Connell. Three iron t's last week versus Miami.
Speaker 14: It's not Aiden, We're gonna lose the game because eight. All right, let's get that.
Speaker 17: Let's get that straight.
Speaker 12: Second down in chen, good time going tea fucking for Tucker shocked.
Speaker 7: I try to take a shot.
Speaker 13: I know we had to get a chunk at some point, and yeah, hung it up there too much and we made good play.
Speaker 14: But Aiden does no means took care of ball. Yes, that's the quarterbacks done one.
Speaker 2: Job, silver lining. He threw for two hundred and seventy one yards and DeVante Adams caught his one touchdown along with eighty two yards first in.
Speaker 12: Ten go inky boys, Don Adams say us a Tuckstown up troll.
Speaker 2: Jakobe Myers had forty nine yards, Hunter renfro forty two, tied in Michael Meyer forty six. There were some bright spots for the rook on the.
Speaker 8: Chriss Oh, the hurdle, one crown tire.
Speaker 2: Still only thirteen points, scored four for fourteen on third down.
Speaker 13: Really got a convert better on third down. But before that, got to do a job again the third and shorts as third down is it's hard to convert.
Speaker 2: And their run game back to being subpar. Josh Jacobs finished under three yards per carry.
Speaker 4: The hole is supposed to be in the middle.
Speaker 7: There was no hole.
Speaker 4: Man. That's part of the problem that has been all year long.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the Chiefs aren't superb versus running backs. Though gave DeAndre vip access. Suppose it made sense. Swift ran for six point three a carry, seventy six yards into TV.
Speaker 4: It's j just sweet.
Speaker 8: They come around on a broken tackle and it's a twenty five yard line to the twenty.
Speaker 18: It's DeAndre Swift all the way down to the Kansas City thirteen.
Speaker 2: Gave up thirty one receiving yards to him as well. Vegas Black Hole will be fired up. They've never witnessed their team beat Casey on the strip, and there's a little blood in the water. As Aaron Jones would tell you, this right here is what you call a top shelf matchup. Buffalo Bills coming in off a game that saw them right the.
Speaker 10: Ship, flicks it complete, sid Johnson down the sideline.
Speaker 2: Philadelphia Eagles coming in off a signature win, avenging their Super Bowl loss, to the Chiefs and a huge Monday night football showdown.
Speaker 5: Here comes the Eagle specialty, the push. Hurts has got another his second of the night.
Speaker 2: This game had been earmarked is a primo matchup when the schedule came out, and if we look at it through Janet Jackson's eyes, it still very much is what has Josh Allen done for you lately? Two hundred and seventy five yards three TDS rating near one ten versus a stout Jets secondary.
Speaker 10: He's got Cook open, Cook takes it to the end zone for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Philadelphia just faced the NFL's poster boy. Held Patrick Mahomes to one hundred and seventy seven passing yards just four point one yards per attempt, a seventy one point six rating.
Speaker 5: Picked him off en zone picked off, intercepted.
Speaker 2: By fire Bill's Mafia's response. We all saw it, though. You escaped with that win because Mahomes receivers were dropping all those big balls, not ACDC tracks Chiefs pass catchers more like a boy at that certain age. At critical moments in the game.
Speaker 5: Good protection aired out. Well does Staling drop kick.
Speaker 2: Fly Eagles fly A don't care. We are the best team in the league. B we can beat you in a slog fest or a track meet, and see don't care. We are the best team in the league.
Speaker 4: Hearts takes it right up the gun, touchdown Eagle.
Speaker 2: Stalen Hurts doesn't have standout numbers. In twenty twenty three, he had a down game on paper versus Kansas City. It was a heavyweight bout. He hasn't needed his own numbers to sizzle, though, because the offense is still plenty caliente, You're.
Speaker 5: Swift, still going DeAndre Big cutback.
Speaker 2: Bill's Face of Philadelphia offense first on third down, scoring the fifth most points. They're the only team in the NFL who only has to gain nine yards for a first day.
Speaker 5: Allen, you do, you do whatever you can, but whatever it is, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: Philadelphia's O facing the Bill's D that's fourth in points per game allowed, second takeaways.
Speaker 10: Crow is intercepted this time and it's Douglas Russ Sue Douglas comes in and makes the interception.
Speaker 2: Though, is we're watching that Monday night football game. A couple of keys to Keathan Hurts and check the big one, pressuring him. Chief sacked and five times were in his face all game.
Speaker 4: On first down, Hurts his sacked by Chris Jones.
Speaker 2: Kansas City's pass rush one of the best in the league. Bill's well, they come in off.
Speaker 10: A sack six or third ten. Here comes Floyd. Floyd's got him. They were just talking about him.
Speaker 4: Leonard Floyd.
Speaker 2: Leonard Floyd had two and a half. He's up to nine and a half for the season.
Speaker 10: Pressure coming on, nowhere to hide, and it's Floyd with a second sack today.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just the Jets either. Buffalo is second in sacks and twenty twenty three more than Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Is the ball, It's on the turf of the forty dead Oliver fuffleball out, It flewes ball out and Vanessa has the football.
Speaker 2: Just imagine Von Miller ever makes it home. It is the holiday, so maybe soon Kansas City secondary fed off all that heat. Aj Brown comes in off a one catch eight yard out in.
Speaker 5: Starts gets rid of its picked off by stage.
Speaker 2: Last time he had that bad a game, he proceeded to go on a record breaking tear.
Speaker 6: So beware that is that was a stult model right there to Mega, so stunningly.
Speaker 2: Attractivevante Smith was the one who came through for them versus Kansas City ninety nine yards of clutch late game catches ninety nine yards and two of his last three.
Speaker 5: Now here's a shot for Smith cascuts.
Speaker 2: Markment to watch Buffalo's play versus Whiteouts in mediocre territory for the season, their flavorsus passing attacks as a whole, sitting in slightly above average territory. Not bad when you account for the injury issues.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's completed to the other team.
Speaker 4: It's third turnover today.
Speaker 2: Bill run defense not great overall versus running backs four point four yards per carry allowed, tied for twenty five.
Speaker 3: They burst out of there twenty five, twenty fifteen dead fun touchdown by did put a nail in that thing?
Speaker 2: They take on the Kelsey Swift pairing that actually matters to football. DeAndre seventy six yards a touchdown, six point three yer run. One of his better outings in a wire.
Speaker 4: Is swift again to the edge. What an answer by Philly.
Speaker 2: Bill's run game is something also worth talking about again. James Cook seventy three yards last week, four point three a run week before, one hundred and nine yards.
Speaker 10: Here's Cook on the pitch here, it goes Cook down to the eleven yard line, running behind Zalton Kent Gay and.
Speaker 2: It's a big difference if you can take pressure off Josh Alan found him for a passing.
Speaker 10: TV two second of Gold's got Cook open, Cook takes it to the zel for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: He also hit running back Ty Johnson for a touchdown along with forty seven yards. New offensive approach utilized backs as pass catchers a lot in its debut.
Speaker 4: Is that sweet play fake and that just gets the eyes. He did a great job. It's a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Buffalo's passing attack normally headlined by Stefan Diggs.
Speaker 5: Of course, Alan fires it complete the digs at the six hops to his feet, Still lose touchdown.
Speaker 2: Buffalo very quiet week eleven, though just twenty seven yards and only thirty four of the week before. The big man on campus last week was Khalil Shakir one hundred and fifteen yard feet sauce Gardner for an eighty one yard team second.
Speaker 10: And five minutes caught by Shakiir. Check here with twinehead trying to cut off the angle.
Speaker 4: Chuck here, still gone catch down.
Speaker 2: Buffalo ight end Dalton Kincaid also a consistent contributor forty six yards last week forty five plus and five straight.
Speaker 10: It's Kincaid again and signed the twenty hand down to the thirteen goes the rookie out of u Jah.
Speaker 2: So Philadelphia has to defend all three pass catchers. Well, they have not been strong versus running backs, not great versus wide receivers, and bad versus tight ends. They gave up a TV to Travis Kelcey in the win.
Speaker 5: There's Kelsey, there's a touchdown Kansas City.
Speaker 2: They also took the ball away from him in the red zone, and despite only sacking Mahomes once, they hit him a hefty nine times. Their pass rush as loaded as Linda Belcher on Thanksgiving. Hassan Reddick nabbed the one bag he has won in three straight one and six of his last seven, now second.
Speaker 5: Out of ten, and the Homes gets plastered by Hassan Reddick.
Speaker 2: Allen usually gets good protection, did last week versus a beefy Jets front when we got hit four times, only one sack taken.
Speaker 10: Back acka in the middle of the field is open and they've got big yardage bills.
Speaker 2: Still desperate Eagles trying not to have one of those letdown games. LA Chargers at home Week twelve, big game with the Baltimore Ravens coming in off what you'd call a vintage Ravens win.
Speaker 15: But put enough pressure off to take him down, and Lamar and Jackson says, all right, I'll keep it myself.
Speaker 2: Chargers taking on a Ravens squad that just took care of business and Barry Raven's way, big time pass rush, just an ola by Bulls, suffocating secondary play.
Speaker 11: Bali growth, quick slamp, knocked down and completed the five yard lock.
Speaker 2: Good ground game.
Speaker 4: With great speed and shifty moves and all the rest.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jackson looking mbp ish, hang it.
Speaker 4: In the pocket, grows under pressure, great move.
Speaker 2: What will Baltimore's offense look like without their top pass catcher? Not breaking any news here, Mark Andrews joins the list of stars to hit the big permanent blue tent in the sky. But let's go Michael Scott for a second. It's likely his replacement doesn't fare too bad.
Speaker 4: That leaves a man open.
Speaker 5: It's likely I should.
Speaker 2: Have told people to put ear muffs on for that one. I apologize, But Andrews's replacement is Isaiah Likely and every Mark Andrews fantasy owner picked him up because when Andrews has been hurt in recent years, likely has had some good games, likely.
Speaker 4: A career high. He's seventh reception the.
Speaker 2: Flock, hoping there isn't too much of a drop off. Lamar looks his best when him and it Andrews eat. Jackson left last week's game with a full belly. Two touchdowns, no picks, over two hundred and sixty yards, over ten yards per attempt, rating over one twenty versus a tough secondary type of game that has Baltimore Ravens super fan Wee Hoopin's voice cracking.
Speaker 5: And that's the tread of Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Plenty of reason to think we're heaping more praise on him after this game, Lamar, not we Hoopin, unless LA's secondary figures some things out. They've struggled as much as any team versus passing attacks. Gave up over three hundred and twenty yards to Jordan Love last week. Two touchdowns, no picks, a rating allowed near one to ten.
Speaker 16: But he realizes there's nobody over the top, and he just throws up his hand of that little red thing on the mailbox.
Speaker 4: Go check the mail Boy.
Speaker 2: Now they faced Lamar without Joey Bosa. Khalil Mack did at least have two sacks.
Speaker 3: Though love back pedals he sacked Khalil Mack.
Speaker 2: Chargers defense has to have a complete game to stop Baltimore. They went for over five yards per carry last week, over one hundred and fifty rush yards.
Speaker 4: Jackson, who just keeps it, get him in space anytime you can.
Speaker 2: Keaton Mitchell has carved out a spot for himself as the third leg to their ground attack, and Gus Edwards scored two more times last week. Dude as a five game TD streak nine tds in that span.
Speaker 4: I gotta put the exclamation point on this baby.
Speaker 2: Herbert will be facing one of the grinchiest defenses in all the land this week. NFL offenses may like scoring a lot, but that Purple Black defense from the North does not. Baltimore number three points per game allowed, top three in the red zone, top ten on third down.
Speaker 4: They are relentless in the run game and in the passing game.
Speaker 2: QBS just can't throw the ball on him. It starts up front. LA's line has to be able to keep the league's top bag unit off Herbert's back. Five sacks of Bengals quarterbacks last week added to their league leading.
Speaker 4: Total, and there's a smothering sack.
Speaker 2: Jadavian Clowney nabbed his sixth. Has he ever played this well? If he's not careful, he could end up with double digit sacks for the first time ever.
Speaker 4: And Clowning, in his first yearies a little more raven.
Speaker 2: Justin Madubike had another sack, his team leading total now up to nine and a half.
Speaker 4: It'll be in on that tackle.
Speaker 2: Chargers O line gave up two sacks last week, but Herbert hasn't taken a ton of sacks this season. How that battle plays out will play a big role in whether Herbert can do a little something against one of the league's best secondaries, one of the lowest rates allowed, yards per attempt, yards per completion, one of the lowest completion percentages allowed. When they're done with most passing attacks, all that's left are some hooks and a wire. And as that accepted, No, Herbert didn't have a bad game versus Green Bay. Two hundred and sixty yards, two touchdowns, no I iNTS, a rating right near one hundred all the way in for the touchdown. Wide receiver Keenan Allen went for one hundred and sixteen yards eight plus receptions and four straight games for him back to back games over one hundred yards.
Speaker 19: Over the middle and Allen wide open then.
Speaker 5: On the run.
Speaker 2: Herbert also ran for seventy three yards last week. That's not common, but that's a lot of rush yards.
Speaker 16: Walter Watson puts a move on him first and then realizes there's no whole player.
Speaker 4: Nobody's looking at the quarterback.
Speaker 2: And Austin Eckler went for six point four a carry, ten carry sixty four yards.
Speaker 3: But Austin Eckler bouncing it for thirty seven on a charger first.
Speaker 2: LA has weapons on offense, but can it do enough against Baltimore's defense. Can LA's pass defense step up versus Lamar?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: How about this one for fans of Southern NFL football, The Houston Texans riding in on a playoff spot after winning their third in a row.
Speaker 5: Fresher's comment Murray said as he throws book it.
Speaker 2: Up, taking on the Jacksonville Jaguars for the second time this season, this time with AFC South Division supremacy on the line. Jacksonville winners of six of their last seven.
Speaker 4: Law It's gonna run for it lines zo touchdown.
Speaker 2: The QBS are gonna grab big headlines for this one this week. Houston rookie c J. Stroud through three I and t's last week out of character. Based on his twenty two twenty three, he still went for two touchdowns three hundred and thirty six yards over nine yards per attempt.
Speaker 5: Passers come, it's a diving up.
Speaker 2: Stroud has thrown for three hundred and thirty plus and three straight games all Texans wins. Jags have four key pass catchers to worry about. Wide receiver Robert Woods forty four yards last week. Nicocollins led Houston and targets versus Arizona sixty five yards, has fifty plus and three of their last four field nco The Texans top receiver from last week, Tank Dell one hundred and forty nine yards versus the Cardinals. He's topped one hundred plus and two of their last three big Jacksonville's play versus wide receivers has dipped into average territory. They gave up two TD passes to Will Levis without picking him off last week, allowed a rating over one forty two m They gave up two forty plus yard passes to Tennessee wideouts.
Speaker 19: Livis gonna put some air under it touchdown.
Speaker 2: None of that mattered versus the Titans, and Jacksonville's defense has been solid versus quarterbacks overall, holding them to an eighty six point seven rating. They have eleven I in ts fires batted. I do not need to tie on the pass rush front. Stroud took three sacks last week his nails. He usually gets a lot of time, though. Jacksonville's pass rush two bags versus Tennessee Levey set. They though don't sport a high QB takedown total for twenty twenty three, and neither does Houston, but they have a pass rush that excels at pressuring the quarterback without blitzing, and they did get home versus Kyler Murray three times. Rookie will Anderson a sack that's one in two of his last three games.
Speaker 18: Steps up, Mayfield goes down.
Speaker 2: The pressure they put on Murray helped their secondary pick him off once, hold him to two hundred and fourteen passing yards, a sub eighty five rating.
Speaker 5: He doesn't have time to get there because the pressure got hold.
Speaker 2: Now they take on speccoli. Fresh off his best twenty twenty three showing, Trevor Lawrence went for two hundred and sixty two yards last week, two touchdowns, no picks for rating near one, twenty.
Speaker 4: Lots and play laws is him is his?
Speaker 2: He loaded up on Calvin Ridley two touchdowns over one hundred yards.
Speaker 4: Little Bellance don zone. It's tough and it's Riddley dwon.
Speaker 2: Jaguars offense dependent on wide receivers Ridley Zay Jones returned from injury. He didn't do much. Christian Kirk forty eight yards last week.
Speaker 4: Beautiful grab, but Christian Kirk.
Speaker 2: And tight end Evan Ingram is always a threat. Quiet week eleven as well, Houston has not handled wideouts great a ninety two point seven rating allowed to the position. A forty eight yard TD to Rondell Moore last week, seventy six yards to Greg dorch.
Speaker 4: Si fuck dork still to speak scrambling.
Speaker 2: Houston held Arizona to three for ten on third down, though one for four on fourth down. Situational football was huge for their defense last week.
Speaker 5: Or finds him, Oh you got that? Texans will take over Jaguars.
Speaker 2: They've been subpar on third down in twenty twenty three, like when they faced Houston earlier this year, Houston pounding Jacksonville thirty seven to seventeen and what sort of seemed like.
Speaker 5: A fluke at the time, right in disbelief.
Speaker 2: It wasn't, I guess Stroud hit Jacksonville for two hundred and eighty yards two tds, no picks a rating. Year one twenty Dell went for one hundred and forty five yards in a score.
Speaker 5: A blitz beating sixty eight yarder.
Speaker 2: The Texans ground game seems to be in much better shape than when they first met. Devin Singletary has popped off for them two weeks in a row, one hundred and twelve yards in a TV last week five point one yards per carry, back to back one hundred plus yard games for him. Steward's who takes round two? It's in Houston this time, got ourselves what will be an underrated Week eleven clash right here. Cleveland, Brown's rolling in on a game win.
Speaker 4: Street Hopkins sweeps the leg. It's perfect, Cleveland takes the league.
Speaker 2: Ticking on a streaking Denver Broncos squad joined Frank the Tank, already winners of four straight.
Speaker 4: Seven wants to try to shut down him. Held on to let's see.
Speaker 2: Something catches it on the surface. This is a showdown between the Scrooge and the Grinch. Denver has held quarterbacks under a ninety two rating on their win streak.
Speaker 4: W got talk. Is it it's in or something? It's McMillan firstick goals off Broncos.
Speaker 2: Brown's holding quarterbacks to the lowest rate and completion percentage in the league after eleven weeks.
Speaker 4: Stopped away at the last moment.
Speaker 2: Deontay Jonathan now Russell Wilson gets a crack at him. He's been looking like a chef again. The late game heroics last week capped off with a game winning TD.
Speaker 4: Bike free to need to get.
Speaker 2: Down buck one oh six point seven good rock station somewhere.
Speaker 4: I bet.
Speaker 2: Also Wilson's rate versus Minnesota ninety eight plus rate games in his last or straight no. I INT's seventeen d's in that windows.
Speaker 11: Got a wide open receiver who gathers it in touchdown?
Speaker 5: Denver? Did we mentioned Cortland Sutton's having a day.
Speaker 2: Browns aren't dealing with an explosive passing attack. It's just been very efficient running back Samajip Ryan gave him sixty receiving yards.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 4: The last run on this when he gets seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yards wide receiver Jerry Judy fifty eight yards versus Minnesota Partland Sutton sixty six. He's become chummed with Bob Ross. He's been in the paint now five straight games. Hasn't dabbled with the puffy white clouds only twice in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 10: Rowetz continues to roll left, throws the ball to the back of the end zone cowd but is the inbounds?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: How about that Brown's cornerbacks Denzel Ward, Martin Emerson, Greg Newsome helping hold wide receivers to the third lowest rate though balls throne.
Speaker 4: What are you going to see?
Speaker 3: One brown shirt, two brown shirt, three brown shirt, all of them seeing the throat to the flatt and then all three getting there.
Speaker 2: They're fifth and rating allowed to running backs, by the way, just a tough team to pass on, A tough team to get a pass off against.
Speaker 17: Look Out, Kenny Pickett gets drilled by Miles Karrott.
Speaker 2: Wilson is a grass expert and isn't sending fake tweets out about how he's giving it up. He gets bagged plenty and Miles Garrett is the twenty twenty three bag master. Thirteen sacks for Garrett, that's the most, and he's second in TB.
Speaker 18: Head protection for Pickett breaks down and Pickett is thrown down by Miles.
Speaker 2: Karten's in the dpoy convo. Again, Denver doesn't have any in his class, but their defense presents a major hurdle to Cleveland's offense. Cleveland's oh in the hands of Durri and Thompson Robinson one hundred and sixty five yards last week, no touchdown to pick a rating under fifty five, under four yards per attempt. That's so low it's almost not worth throwing the ball.
Speaker 18: Tompson Robinson get rid of it, quickly, popped up of the air.
Speaker 2: Intercepted dtr quick passed most of the game to minimize big splash plays the other way. It's not sustainable, though, which is why they signed Joe Flacco, you know, just in case things don't improve. Thompson Robinson hasn't looked great in either of his two outings.
Speaker 4: Now the throw off the deflect, say the Ravens have the pick.
Speaker 2: Elijah Moore did have sixty yards versus Pittsburgh forty four plus yards and back to back games.
Speaker 18: I'm a quick hitter this time, more does haul it in that he's got a first out.
Speaker 2: Mary Cooper was held to thirty four yards. Now the dog Pound can argue dtr has faced Baltimore and pittsburghen's two outings. But Denver just held Joshua Dobbs, who came into that game hot, to six point nine yards per attempt. That's good, only one touchdown picked him off, held him to an eighty point three rating. They've been one of the toughest teams to pass on over the last month or so.
Speaker 11: Sub pros and traffic clearly intercepted. Justin Simmons had hands on that.
Speaker 2: Now, tight ends still have given them trouble to some degree. Okay, Justin Simmons disagrees he strapped TJ. Hawkinson up something good at the end of the game. With all the marbles on the line, these are.
Speaker 17: Really just making eight difference all grow three in the last four years.
Speaker 5: Another punch out.
Speaker 2: But even with that said, they gave up a touchdown to josh Oliver one hundred and two yards to Minnesota's tight end duo and on the year have allowed a rating of one fourteen point seven. Only three teams worse looking.
Speaker 4: For Supper got a line those with the touchdown tom.
Speaker 2: So, here comes David and Joku. DTR's top target last week, like fifteen times seven, more than anyone else on the team.
Speaker 18: Thompson Robinson on the move one open, he hits Nat Joku Beliveland.
Speaker 2: Of course we'll test the running. Waters didn't get much from their backs last week. Dreen Hunt and Jerome Ford both three yards per carry or less.
Speaker 18: Thompson Robinson on the give for Ford had nothing doing.
Speaker 2: Denver, though, gave up four point nineer run in Minnesota, whose rush attack hasn't been good. Seven point three are run given up to Tyler Chandler and four point five to Alexander Madison.
Speaker 17: You have seen guys with solid contact arms wrapped around in These two backs just keep blinding their way and spitting their way down the football field.
Speaker 2: Inside scoop so you don't have to read about it in the common section. Orange Team's gonna take this one here. First game preview guy has read the script, so I know. Welcome to the jungle, Pittsburgh. No Axle isn't late he's not showing up. He's not going to do his thing from a chair on stage or anything.
Speaker 4: Uly, you've got some sort of an issue here, and we'll get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 15: Not only that, this is the play before whard Clowney hits him.
Speaker 5: It drives him to the ground.
Speaker 15: You see that right hand is I don't know if that added to it, but as soon as he made that last road kind of grabb clutched his hand.
Speaker 2: The show must go on, though, and the backup singer might not be so bad. And it's not like the lead singer for sticks is the original these days in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Either another pass broken up and that's part of the problem for Pittsburgh. Last week against Green Bay they went eight straight possessions, going.
Speaker 19: Three and out, and that's something that has to be corrected for this offense to get fully.
Speaker 2: Emotions get ready for a thirty to twenty seven game, because on paper, it should be a defensive don't blank contest. Use twenty one as your generic baseline right for a defense playing well or not. Pittsburgh hasn't given up twenty one in six straight games.
Speaker 8: Rows up to the end zone intercepted by Casey Casey got a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Taking on a Bengals squad without Joe Shisty at QB everything see, you.
Speaker 4: Know for the Bengals. Fine, but here he was in the sideline. Get agony three back in the locker room right now.
Speaker 2: So no, this isn't Andy Dalton versus Big Ben Pittsburgh's QB Kenny Pickett last week one hundred and six yards three point eight yards per attempt, So a bad back is better. Rating of sixty two point five rating under ninety four straight gamesnuffed.
Speaker 4: Away at the last moment Deyontay Johnson.
Speaker 2: Bengals fans are like, We're not worried. The passing attack is fine. JB is still back there. Everything's good.
Speaker 15: Good job by Jake Browning in rhythm, a couple hitches and a good ball to the tech. This shit at that time, Trent norwins.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be a good luck sign that Burrow's backup is Jake Browning. That's just science. And let's not overlook the fact Browning versus an elite Baltimore secondary and ninety three point eight rating, a touchdown and no picks wine, it.
Speaker 4: Was a two in warning. It's fought thirty yard line.
Speaker 2: Browning would benefit if they could get t Higgins back he was out last week. Browning did at least connect with Jamar Chase on his one TD.
Speaker 15: We know Jamar Chase could do that with Joe Burrow with his eyes closed, but here he shows he can do with the backup quarterback to drowning as well.
Speaker 2: Chase only had twelve yards on seven targets. Tyler Boyd only had twenty two yards, again versus a team that had elite numbers versus quarterbacks. But as we said, Pittsburgh does two and last week versus a quarterback with a similar resume, they held Amari Cooper to thirty four yards on eight targets.
Speaker 18: Thompson Robinson up of the air incomplete.
Speaker 5: Cooper in a mets up with porter.
Speaker 2: Joe Mixon maybe gets more play now. He did put up four point two a run on Baltimore last week, sixty nine yards.
Speaker 4: And exploiting a very narrow hole there is.
Speaker 2: Joe Mixon also had five receptions and a TD as well.
Speaker 6: Reaching them making the gravity take here for the end zone goes Joe Mixon.
Speaker 2: Between being browning safety valve and his own rushing abilities, he has the potential to be the focal point to Cincinnati's offense while Browning tries to get his feet under.
Speaker 4: Round, Green is set up and Mixon is able.
Speaker 2: One hand first defense weaker versus runners compared to passers. However, they held Cleveland to three point three a run on twenty nine attempts last week.
Speaker 18: The give for Ford had nothing doing. Steelers were ready.
Speaker 2: Steelers own run game should get a heavy dose Jalen Warren last week seventy four yard run TD one hundred and twenty nine yards. Overall, he's been a key to the games they've competed in or won this season.
Speaker 18: Jalen Warren's got a big gain and they break the seal touchdown.
Speaker 2: Steelers Naujie Harris was quiet last week. Look at this. The Bengals did not handle Baltimore's ground game well last week, didn't handle Ravens running backs well specifically, and haven't all year. Four point six allowed to running backs in twenty twenty three, only one team has allowed more to that position.
Speaker 15: And Edwards brings power, but as you see there, he brings vision and quickness to be able to cut that all the way back.
Speaker 5: To the right.
Speaker 2: The Cincinnati pass defense Pike at Faces gave up one hundred and twenty one point three rating the Lamar Jackson last week. Two touchdowns, no picks. No team has given up a higher yard per completion figure and they're no better in yards for attempt. Last week, their best corner, Cam Taylor Brick, got dinged for a touchdown in a rating near one fifty seventy five yards, and.
Speaker 15: Then Cam Taylor Brick just lost Bateman in one on one coverage.
Speaker 2: He and the rest of their secondary are not a soft unit, though twelve iantes is a fat number. They're holding qbs to a mid eighties rating in a low completion percentage.
Speaker 4: All picked up Tam Taylor Brinck.
Speaker 2: Pass rush was without Sam Hubbard last week. They need him back. Trey Hendrickson went solo and all mighty cyrus for a while a sack in two TFLs before he started seeing double and triple teams the rest of the night.
Speaker 15: And Hendrickson is as good as anybody on third down when he just he's such a quick get off and that first step got him around the corner to come up with that sack.
Speaker 2: He was in there like a wrecking ball. Half a sack in every game save one. Pittsburgh's pass rush armed with Cam Hayward, Alex Highsmith, TJ Watt. Of course, just one sack last week. That was TJ.
Speaker 18: Sounds like Robinson steps up and he's brought down DJ Watt down low for the sack.
Speaker 2: He got quick, passed a lot, kept the met bay for the most part. Arizona Cardinals at home post Thanksgiving, ticking on the La Rams, who aren't done with twenty twenty three just yet. Isn't that crazy though, when you think about that, all comes out of that one play.
Speaker 4: No right, this game is nuts, man, I just love it.
Speaker 2: Rams win over Seattle isn't marked by any shiny numbers on offense. Matthew Stafford's box scorer last week. His numbers this season aren't impressive.
Speaker 7: You know, I obviously wasn't at my best at certain points in this.
Speaker 2: Game, but he turned it on late versus Seattle.
Speaker 18: This is one of the things that makes him great is these types of moments.
Speaker 5: Matthew Stafford launches right side coat the field.
Speaker 4: Late in the game, fourth quarter, we're within a score.
Speaker 2: I want the ball and drove them for the game winning field goal.
Speaker 8: Be playing his poor games.
Speaker 4: You want to play, you play one great quarter, you got a chance to win that thing. But three game losing streak is over.
Speaker 2: Stafford threw a TV to Pukaokua. He had seventy yards and the QB only took one sack. They won seventeen to sixteen. Did just enough. They're now four and six on the season, still have a chance if they can go on a run.
Speaker 8: I was really proud of our group, and I'm looking forward to being able to build on this and move forward the right way.
Speaker 2: Stafford's counterpart, Kyler Murray offensively myself.
Speaker 3: You know, if like you had enough chances to win the game, let the team down to.
Speaker 2: The same kind of deal. His two game twenty twenty three resume isn't great, but he threw a TV last week.
Speaker 5: How launch is a deep middle of the field into the end zone and an over They sold their pets by Rondale Moore or a touchdown?
Speaker 4: What a gorgeous grow by Tyler Murray.
Speaker 7: I mean that touchdown rozone.
Speaker 4: Believe he will play again.
Speaker 9: That's his skill set and he can do special things.
Speaker 2: He ran for fifty one yards and a score as well.
Speaker 5: All right, keeps it him sound much is there trying to get to the.
Speaker 4: Pilot he does. I have no idea how Tyler Murray just did that.
Speaker 2: Murray's Gal may Or may not be a problem for him right now, but he'll have ninety nine problems this week. I will go, do you Aaron Donald? Three QB hits last week that like the second one on one I got up? Leave him one on one at your own peril, Arizona.
Speaker 4: Aaron Donald just destroyed Gino Smith.
Speaker 2: If you don't like his lyrics, you can press fast forward.
Speaker 4: I love man.
Speaker 2: If Arizona is having trouble with Donald, they do have a solid run game they can turn to. It kept them close versus Houston. Not only do they have Murray, James Connor went for four point four per carry sixty two yards.
Speaker 4: God her was he able to elude what tackle? Like a lot of scrimage. He's got another first down.
Speaker 2: Arizona's rush attack has been central to their offense looking respectable. Rams defense has not played running backs great, giving up four point two a carry to that position.
Speaker 4: See I see detonates for fifty more yards. Let's take that one right behind her book.
Speaker 2: The good news for them they're holding quarterbacks to three point five a run.
Speaker 6: Kerts looking a run and taking down well played by.
Speaker 2: La Ram's pass defense that Kyler faces held Gino Smith under seven yards per attempt. That's good.
Speaker 18: It seemed like the guys in the secondary were tight.
Speaker 2: They were sticky in mid nineties. Rating allowed acceptable at least only one touchdown. Kyler's not facing an elite unit, but not the worst deep for lookt Stafford. Meantime, faces a Cardinals defense that picked off CJ. Stroud three times last week.
Speaker 5: Look at toward the back of the anzone.
Speaker 2: Sent that showing was a bit out of character, but three picks of a QB that was getting MVP chatter is something they can build on.
Speaker 5: Stroud crows to the other side. It's insecond again.
Speaker 9: Three takeaways.
Speaker 4: That's why we got back into the game.
Speaker 2: And Arizona's rookie pass rusher Bjoju Lari nabbed a sack week eleven, won a three for Arizona. Stroud not easy to get to either. Oju Lari is coming in hot sack and three of his last four behind it.
Speaker 4: You played fakes setting up of the Podcket in trouble. It's hand sat by.
Speaker 2: PJ jalari La could try and go after Arizona's rush defense. It gave up over five yards per carry and over one hundred yards to Devin Singletary last week.
Speaker 5: I give it to Singletary up the middle. It cuts to his left to the gun and he is in touchdown.
Speaker 2: Texans Rams Royce Freeman seventeen attempts, seventy three yards, four point three pers.
Speaker 4: Stafford pitches one to Freeman on the left side. He's got the first down.
Speaker 5: Bold.
Speaker 2: This is round two for these two teams.
Speaker 9: The NFL is the next week.
Speaker 5: You got to put all your focus and energy into.
Speaker 2: The Rams lab Arizona twenty six to nine. A few weeks back, Hooper Cup had a huge game. He left last week hurt though, so we'll see. Kyron Williams also had a monster game on the ground for the Rams. Why he didn't play last week at all? So who gets round two? Arizona evening it up? Well, Yeah, night up or La breaking out the brooms. The Chicago Bears head to Minnesota for Monday Night Football this week, coming off a game they had in their hands and bumbled away.
Speaker 5: Timer Scott loses the hook, still lose on the Deckson, that's gonna be excluck.
Speaker 2: Bear down was like oh no, or draft pick keeps getting better, skull though, let out the real oh no. Last week five game win streak snaps.
Speaker 4: Bring the heat again.
Speaker 2: Town By Minnesota clearly with more incentive to put Big Sean on repeat this week and try and bounce back. But Justin Fields has plenty of incentive to try and show out. Six games left now to show what's up, So don't be shocked to see him keep using his dual threat skills to the max again like he did last week.
Speaker 4: And Fields takes off Fields with a big run. Fields still on his.
Speaker 5: Feet, but he slides down inside the thirty five.
Speaker 2: Fields used his legs eighteen times versus Detroit, far more often than he had this season, ran for one hundred and four yards.
Speaker 5: Fields trying to take advantage another total one for Justin Field.
Speaker 2: Minnesota, for what it's worth, has given up four point eight yards per carry to quarterbacks as runners. That's not too bad. Fields the passer though, look pretty sharp too, rating over one hundred to touchdown no i iNTS, over seven yards per attempt. That's good stuff.
Speaker 4: Fields climbs.
Speaker 3: Fields does touchdown one two punched livers.
Speaker 4: It's Fields till More for.
Speaker 2: The lead only one hundred and sixty nine yards, but still, it's the quality of the play that matters most. So Minnesota is the number one blitzing defense last week, though defensive coordinator Brian Flores chose to dial it way Back Russell Wilson's numbers against the blitz were pretty good, but so are Fields ninety two point seven rate against five plus pass rushers four tds against them touchddj More Fields has a ninety three point three rating for the season twelve touchdowns, six picks. But know what, he has the highest TD rate of any quarterback. Chicago just doesn't throw.
Speaker 4: A ton late pressure coming, but it doesn't reach. It throws down good. He got dj More over the.
Speaker 3: Shoulder twenty fifteen and out about.
Speaker 2: DJ Moore bears most consistent dangerous pass catcher seven catches, ninety six yards a touchdown versus Detroit, five more targets than anyone else on the team.
Speaker 5: It throws underneath DJ Moore gets away from jos and no fighting for the first.
Speaker 2: Hello in Minnesota defense. Those guys face this week just gave up close to two hundred and sixty yards to Wilson and their loss touchdown. No picks a rating over one hundred, give it seven.
Speaker 11: Wilson, trying to shut down for him, held on to let's say something catches it.
Speaker 2: Vikings gave up sixty yards to running back samajip Ryan, fifty eight yards to Jerry Judy sixty six yard and the game winner to Courtland Sutton. That pencils out to a fat one oh six point seven ratings.
Speaker 4: Rope right again tis one on this when he gets seventy yard.
Speaker 2: That showing does not fit their body of work versus wide receivers. Though from weeks four to ten, Minnesota held whiteouts to a seventy point four rating, they're holding them to a sub ninety rate for the year.
Speaker 11: Still and Wilson take event shot towards the ends up in traffic here we intercepted by Droptoo tell.
Speaker 2: Us we're not tough on tight ends though, rating allowed to that spot one thirteen point two. Chicago tight end Cole Kment has a few big games this season. He's feeling clear number two most games too?
Speaker 4: Is this a hill? A five throw? Who believe will catch my cold met and kicking? He cups it too. No moment when he hits.
Speaker 2: The Vikings defense overall has been tough to score on lately. Only one team has gotten him for more than twenty one points in their last six games. Much of the credit should go to that pass rush. Dj one On a sack last week, has a half dozen, now has one or more, and three of his last four games.
Speaker 4: Fifth trying to get away Ken not doing dj one.
Speaker 2: On and the keen QB Hunter in the NFL A dozen QB conquests now Danil got home again last week, a bag in six of his last seven. Out of this Kant Trumple.
Speaker 4: Trying to escape and cannot. Few have escaped from Kneil Hunter this year.
Speaker 2: Fields doesn't have a game played where he didn't get buried at least twice.
Speaker 5: Wait fake, Now here's a pass it Fields to get it off, which he can.
Speaker 2: Brings us to the Vikings offense. Joshua Dobbs comes off his first rough game dressed in purple. Part of it was the pressure he had to deal with. Took two sacks, got hit ten times.
Speaker 4: Pressure, he can't escape Cooper, He's trucked out.
Speaker 2: His passplay suffered as a result. Eighty point three rating a touchdown a pick under seven yards per attempt.
Speaker 11: But he gots arms as in some dent it's McMillan bursting dolls on the procos and turn.
Speaker 2: None of his key pass catchers did too much. Jordan Addison scratched out forty four yards.
Speaker 11: Side love looks short of the first down is Jordan Addison.
Speaker 2: Tight end TJ Hawkinson fifty five yards.
Speaker 4: Again at the eleven yard line.
Speaker 2: Minnesota's line did give Dobbs time and he pulled some rabbits out of the proverbial magic hat. It wasn't a terrible outing for him.
Speaker 11: Dob's lofting y up with a tight end Oliver across midfield to the forty.
Speaker 2: Six, but his receivers often could not separate quick enough versus a very tough Denver secondary, So could the Bears give him similar problems. Their secondary had its best showing of the year versus Detroit, picked off Jared Goff three times.
Speaker 4: First of twenty and tros another way. By this time, it's TJ Edwards.
Speaker 2: And Dobbs has Montes sweat to worry about. He got his first sack as a Bear last week. The team had two but a very healthy eight QB hits against the top tier O line.
Speaker 5: Ru sure coming from sandboard here and he just came around the edge and wrapped up Jared Goff.
Speaker 2: The Bears have not played the pass well in twenty twenty three, haven't rushed the QB with great success either, and they gave up big numbers to Detroit's run game. Five point two a carry, two backs hit at four point five or better.
Speaker 5: Colm are you run between the tackles and he's dragged to claud Brister all.
Speaker 4: The way out to the forty five.
Speaker 2: Minnesota's run game dormant. Most games outside of Dobbs showed signs of life versus the Broncos, at least ty Chandler seven point three a run, ten carries that equals seventy three yards. That's math I can handle.
Speaker 11: Shamler protects it to get through the hole. It's a nice running ty Chandler.
Speaker 7: For a first back.
Speaker 2: Alexander Madison eighty one yards, eighteen carries.
Speaker 17: We have seen guys with solid contact arms wrapped around, and these two backs just keep grinding their way and spinning their way down the football field.
Speaker 2: These two did play already. That was the game. Fields got hurt in so it was Tyson Bagent versus Kirk Cousins. Vikings won for what it's with Josh.
Speaker 10: Mitellis forced the bumble, it's bouncing about, picked up by Jordan Hicks forty thirty.
Speaker 4: Canis lows touchdown.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna hit it? Will it bounce back? Just depends on if it's real. I suppose Indianapolis Colts at home after a week of rest, sitting at five and five, so lots to play for. Still, they welcome the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So it's an episode of Minshew Mayfield. It's like a modern Chips or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah them, not from them every Let's.
Speaker 2: Start on the Indianapolis side. Huge key for the Colts defense. Takeaways, they have a lot of them this season.
Speaker 12: Believe it's picked off and here comes the gunner in Tenamo Chase Do Young Dennis.
Speaker 4: A pick six?
Speaker 2: They rank near the top in i INT's which is why they've held quarterbacks to a nice low eighties rating.
Speaker 19: Tannahill fires near side, it's packed, Julian Bluckman with the game ceiling, i.
Speaker 2: INT in trot's Baker Mayfield not coming in hot and INT last week sub eighty rating versus San Francisco incomplete and back.
Speaker 5: Of the end zone. It's picked off.
Speaker 2: How Baker goes goes the Bucks six losses now his rating sub eighty five, and four of.
Speaker 4: Them Mayfield's a throw sected. It's been all about defetch today.
Speaker 2: Mayfield's play affected by taking sacks, which he took four of last week, and he's taken three plus and four of their last five.
Speaker 5: Mayfield is in trouble and sack by Chase Young.
Speaker 2: Colts pass rush is a string to healthy three sack per game average steps.
Speaker 10: Up, but he is sacked by DeForest Buckner and Dio Dangbo.
Speaker 2: Colts defense is very aggressive, led the league in tackles for loss after ten games. Big Butt, though Sir mix a lot worthy. India has played a risk reward style of defense, lots of sacks, lots of turnovers. Big Butts cannot lie. He said. They rank near the bottom in both yards per game and points per game allowed. They've given up over eleven yards per catch over seven yards per attempt. It's not good to be on the north side of eleven and seven.
Speaker 19: Wide open Christian Kirk touchdown.
Speaker 2: With Tampa's passing attack, you have to be able to defend all three pass catching types wide receiver more so, of course, with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. Evans scored last week, they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna look to throw it back at the ends. On there's Mike Evans touchdown Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: He only had forty three yards, Godwin had thirty nine. Indianapolis's rate allowed two wideouts ninety point seven. That's respectable.
Speaker 15: Nice job by Brent's matched up inside really plays it nice.
Speaker 2: They've been tougher on tight ends and running backs, though, holding those positions to sub eighty rates.
Speaker 10: Intended for Henry and knocked down by Julian Blackman.
Speaker 2: So if Indianapolis's defense gives up lots of yards and points, how are they five and five? Well. One of the more underappreciated aspects to the Cult season is how productive their offense has been without getting much fanfare.
Speaker 5: But it's Taylor again with the cutback Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 2: On his way, top ten offense and points per game and in the red zone fourteenth in yards per game. They've been able to cash in on some of those turnovers their defense creates mention Key skiff, the.
Speaker 3: Spread out to Pittman editing the end zone. Oh Michael Pittman touchdown.
Speaker 2: The engine, of course, is their run game. Jonathan Taylor averaging about seventy yards on the ground is last four games.
Speaker 4: Taylor un a taken.
Speaker 19: He's in Jonathan Taylor stuntness, sizzle.
Speaker 2: He's still under four yards per carry though. Zack Moss hitting at four point six.
Speaker 5: Try to get to the edge. Oh, nice, patient run and he finds the opening.
Speaker 4: Zack Moss.
Speaker 2: He's been barely used the last few games. Tampa Bay has been tough to run on. They held Christian McCaffrey to three point seven a carry.
Speaker 5: Here's a toss for McCaffery, white shirt surround him. Levante David, there was Shaq Barrett.
Speaker 2: They did not play the pass well though. Week eleven gave up one hundred and fifty eight point three rating to brock Purty. That's as high as it gets. Three hundred and thirty three yards, three touchdowns.
Speaker 4: He's gone. He beat Stein, but he takes it at distance.
Speaker 2: Now the Bucks get Rico dynamite. Gardner doesn't have any shiny numbers by any means. He is a gamer, though, drop it back under pressure, scrabbles in the pocket.
Speaker 4: He runs my throws on the goat.
Speaker 2: LOFs he makes the catch, Minshew's gonna have to perform well versus the blitz. That's Tampa Bay's defensive thing. Colts aren't bad when it comes to sacks allowed, but Minshew has a seventy five point four rate versus five plus pass rushers. Relatively speaking, he has been worse versus the Blitz, not better. Bets you upsit out relativelyat Colts Air game driven by two guys, primarily both wide receivers. Michael Pittman the slot dude. Sixty seven yards per game roads.
Speaker 5: Over the middle.
Speaker 4: That is complete Phittman on the ground.
Speaker 2: Rookie Josh downs a little over fifty yards per mints.
Speaker 4: You fine times ups it out four times. What a catch by the rookie.
Speaker 2: Battle between two teams from the South in that murky area. Carolina Panthers on the road for a Southern matchup with the Tennessee Titans this week. This matchup's focus on a couple young qbs. Tennessee's Will Levis, in a blowout loss last week, put up some good digits thirteen for seventeen over nine yards per attempt. Two touchdowns are rating over one forty.
Speaker 4: So students again lined up offensive backfield. They're gonna tell to him. Sevens makes the y.
Speaker 2: And he's in touchdown forty nine yard connection with Chris Moore. Forty three yarder to DeAndre Hopkins. On the other side, another rookie, Bryce Young, listening to a lot of Citizen King lately. One hundred and twenty three yards last week, low sixties rating, sub seventy rating and three straight games.
Speaker 6: Now here's Bryce Young. It's got time here. He throws and is intercepted. Hits to Ron Blenet again glan looking.
Speaker 4: For another click six and he's got it.
Speaker 2: Remember that song. Bryce has seen better days. Hopefully the bottom drops out soon. He took seven sacks last week.
Speaker 6: Here's Young and he's swallowing up again. Sam Williams joining the party.
Speaker 2: So which young signal caller is better positioned to come out a week twelve with a smile on his face? Young faces a Titans defense that gave up a one nineteen point two rate to Trevor Lawrence last week over two hundred and sixty yards to TDS No I in T's they have been one of the easier secondaries to pass on in twenty twenty three only two teams have allowed a higher rating than they have the lout's drop.
Speaker 19: It's top Trevor Lawrence, slice it him up.
Speaker 2: Carolina's pass defense a ninety one point six rating allowed. That's at least in the Okay territory under seven yards per attempt. That's not bad. They haven't played terribly.
Speaker 6: Prescott fires knocked away. He was trying to get it to Tolvert. But again there's Troy Hill makes another good play.
Speaker 2: If Carolina can keep it close, their run game could factor. Cuba Hubbard went for fifty seven yards on ten carries versus Dallas.
Speaker 6: Hubbard again, first out, big hole to the Hubbard up near the forty nine for Curs breaks him down.
Speaker 2: And Miles Sanders eleven carries fifty yards four point five a run.
Speaker 4: Sanders makes a man miss.
Speaker 6: Good run, Miles Sanders hugging inside the fifteen.
Speaker 2: Titans defense did play Jacksonville's running game well last week. They held them to three point six carry et and he's buried.
Speaker 4: My goodness, Jeffrey Simmons dumping.
Speaker 2: Him down, chanting Long Live the King. Derrick Henry held the three point eight to carry last week thirty.
Speaker 6: Yard line a little bit of delayed handoff.
Speaker 4: To Henry and he loses a couple of inches.
Speaker 2: Just thirty eight yards twenty two the week before which QB shines. Does one of them shine? Big time NFC South showdown houdat Dirty Birds Division hangs in the ballance.
Speaker 4: Bob Desmond did he hit the Pilon?
Speaker 5: He did touch down Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Both teams come in off a bye week. Let's go five keys to the game. You guys can add some track or reorder them in the comments section. First up, you've got a Falcons offense with some Kelly Bundy issues giving it up easier than they should, facing a Saints defense that had as many takeaways as any team in the NFL. After ten weeks, they have at least one in every game, saved one.
Speaker 10: Second at eight for the Houston forty four empty back after Motions strapped quickly throwing up pick.
Speaker 2: Atlanta has given it away sixteen times. Not a whole lot of teams more generous steps up.
Speaker 8: Throws picked up like Dada Dada's unbelievable Jayba datas jumped around.
Speaker 2: That key is tied to key number two. Atlanta's passing attack, which is what average at best on paper at least dealing with the top five secondary Ne Orleans holding quarterbacks to a seventy five point one rating. That's top five, their top five in completion percentage allowed, yards per attempt, and I iNTS, So Desmond Heineke won't have an easy go of it.
Speaker 4: Now fires.
Speaker 2: Subsit like Taylor Ridder better Atlanta's starting Ridder again at this point, who knows who finishes it. Falcons aerial attack only accounts for two hundred and four yards per game. QB's faces have ended up in the grass three times per game on average, a.
Speaker 19: Heavy pusher unable to escape.
Speaker 4: He is saied.
Speaker 2: Is it the worst passing outfit? Going nod thirty five plus passing yards five times this season? Drake London, Kyle Pitch, John hu Smith, running back Jean Robinson. The primary pass catchers still.
Speaker 5: Rid are going to take the shot and this is London holding on.
Speaker 4: Did he catch it?
Speaker 5: Yes? Drake London at the forty five.
Speaker 2: The battle between New Orleans subpar third down offense versus Atlanta's top rated third down defense checks in at number three because there's a lot of threes in there. If the Falcons offense has trouble putting up points, its defense is going to need to give them the most chances they can, and on that front, they are top five forcing punt situations.
Speaker 4: Sure love chirping in art, Why no you better pint? Now come out yere check what put all day?
Speaker 2: Saints offense not stellar at moving the sticks, which takes us to Key number four, Derek Carr versus Atlanta's secondary. The Saints have five wins and four of them. Car has played well ninety five plus rating.
Speaker 5: Down the middle looking for receiptsy catch, see you laid it five touch down.
Speaker 2: Falcons pass defense is better than its high rating given up. They've only given up two hundred yards per game, and they're holding quarterbacks to a low completion percentage into just six point six yards per attempt. That's good stuff.
Speaker 11: Fixed the handle and protected slings and it's intercepted, picked off Nate.
Speaker 2: Laban and finally Key number five, who goes off Bijon Atlanta's most dangerous offensive weapon.
Speaker 11: To the ground game and back to Robinson making guys miss what interna momentum met.
Speaker 2: Is or does the Swiss Army knife leave a mark? Taysom Hill has played a central role in three of New orleans five wins. He std passes, catches and rushes.
Speaker 4: Jayson Hill takes it in for the touchdown thanks.
Speaker 2: His biggest impact tends to be on the ground. Atlanta has not handled QB runs well, giving up four point nine to carried a signal call. Trever Lawrence eight carries for fifty nine yards.
Speaker 5: That is a career high.
Speaker 4: And he's also the Jags leading rusher.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for what could be an all time defensive slugfest? This right here could be what you call a true gem. It doesn't come along very often. It's like the Hailey's comment of the NFL, when it passes by, you better watch.
Speaker 4: Let's go a load it.
Speaker 2: Who remember that one time Screech boxed Warshack. He was like the Screech of the seventies, Or when Vanilla Ice fought Willis from different strokes. If you don't just imagine what that Elon Musk Mark Zuckerberg fight would have looked like.
Speaker 4: Bro Bro, I don't whipping. They add, oh my god, well, let's go hello hello.
Speaker 2: In one corner of the New England Patriots offense thirty first in points per game at fourteen point one per outing have scored twenty one plus points just once all year.
Speaker 12: Jones on the play setting that Jones with his tents hitters exception of the season at a back breaking moment in.
Speaker 2: The other corner, the New York Giants dead last in points per game at thirteen point five. The forty year old Virgin scored more often in his thirties than either of these teams have on the field in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot that's going wrong.
Speaker 6: The Veto going deep, He's got a man high, it is open, but then the scene closes and it's intercepted.
Speaker 2: Okay, before everyone starts handing out zero to zero tie predictions. The Giants just dropped thirty one on Washington last week. Enough with the Danny jokes. Tommy DeVito threw three touchdowns, rating year one forty almost ten yards per attempt, almost two hundred and fifty yards.
Speaker 8: The Veto fires looking for Barkley and soon he's got it touchdown.
Speaker 2: And check this out the last three games featuring the two lowest scoring teams with at least eight games played last year, when Denver and la Mett score fifty one to fourteen. Year before that, Techon's Jaguars thirty to sixteen, and in two thousand and three, Arizona and Cleveland met final score forty four to six.
Speaker 4: I don't hope he wants to go out town.
Speaker 8: He's got it, markets got it inside the ten touchdown.
Speaker 2: So which one of these Juggernauts could pop off this week? There is nothing fluky about the points these teams failed to score. New England's offense yards per game not good, bad at moving the sticks, bad in the red zone, rushing attack under four yards per carry, passing attack under two hundred yards per game, rating in the dumps more I iNTS than TD passes.
Speaker 9: You know as a teen or does not do enough things that we need to do to win.
Speaker 2: So so everybody needs to do better. I supposing New York's offense yards per game, third down, red zone no better generally speaking, So it's more about which defense could be prone to letting these offenses into the paint. New York's top offensive weapon sake one Barkley right LEO would call him the obi one of the Giants offense. He ran for eighty three yards five point nine to carry last week.
Speaker 8: Fis Barkley's a positive the audits for the Giants of the craft.
Speaker 2: You are our only hope. But the one thing New England's defense has excelled at consistently in twenty twenty three stopping running backs, holding them to just three point five yards per carry. Not many tougher on backs this year.
Speaker 4: First down Carrie for Taylor and that goes nowhere.
Speaker 18: Barbre back on the field, loss of three.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Barkley also caught two TD passes last week.
Speaker 8: Cross claw Barkley, which the cross for the Giants touchdown hit second Today.
Speaker 2: The Patriots have given up a ninety seven point five rating the running backs as receivers. That's not good.
Speaker 4: Allen short pass Cook working it for the.
Speaker 2: Touchdown New England's top offensive weapon, they don't really have one. But New York's run defense is bad. They've allowed four point six to running backs this year. Only one team is giving up more to that position.
Speaker 8: All handing it off Robinson up first down, turns out the Jets.
Speaker 4: Ryan Robinson's still.
Speaker 2: Out of his feet, so maybe Zeke and or Ramandre Stevenson has a big game. Stevenson ran for eighty plus yards back to back games before they hit their break over for a run. In each game.
Speaker 8: Staved said first out at more Leman, Gray Steven said, still going into the episode sixty four yards.
Speaker 2: Elliott ran for four point two a carry in fifty plus yards the last time we saw him.
Speaker 5: Ezekiel Elliott dancing and shaking get through the gin, Skinny.
Speaker 2: So passing games, Now here's a reason one of the qbs could have a big game. Giants pass rush. They don't take a lot of roughing the passer calls because you know you'd have to get near the quarterback. South Pole rankings and sacks.
Speaker 6: Prescott going for cups, He's got it touchdown.
Speaker 2: What's crazy? They are blitz happy second highest rate in the NFL, apply a below average pressure rate on top of not sealing the deal very often.
Speaker 6: Blitz come in over the middle. Cook's putting free first and more turn it on his speed nowt But if.
Speaker 2: New York's pass rush looked in the mirror, guess who they'd see higher than average blitz rate, lower than average pressure rate, few bags. It's the New England Patriots. Mirror doesn't say Man of the Year or anything like it did for Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: That is to picnic. Michael Pifick Easill just shy.
Speaker 2: So you have that New England pass rush up against a Giant's offensive line that's given up more sacks than any team in the NFL.
Speaker 4: The Dado steps up.
Speaker 8: Down, he goes five Washington sacks.
Speaker 2: New England's quarterbacks, on the other hand, haven't had it as bad on that front, but New York's cave On Thibodeau has to be accounted for two sacks last week, has ten and a half for the year.
Speaker 8: Now, oh, other pressure down he goes what and alf to do? It is paid four cavon Tivideau. That's his second sack.
Speaker 2: He goes after Bailey Jones or Max Zappi. The New England quarterback position is no longer in the hands of TB twelve Zachtly with.
Speaker 5: A fake snap fake Spie b minutes Interceptor Boy.
Speaker 2: Final similarity between these two. Both pass defenses ranked in the middle for the most part. New England's rating against med ninety point one, but they're holding quarterbacks under seven yards per attempt.
Speaker 10: That's solid flips it tipped to interceptor intercepted by Miles.
Speaker 2: Parryant Giants pass defense in similar territory for twenty twenty three, but not for week eleven. They picked off Sam Howell three times.
Speaker 8: Howl under pressure, and then he will throw Isaiah Sevens with the interception down the sideline into the end zone, touchdown Giants.
Speaker 2: He was getting a lot of positive buzz too. To keep saying it, New York Secondary has been playing strong ball lately.
Speaker 8: Oh Fyers down field and there is takeaway number five. Darnay Holmes comes up with the interception.
Speaker 2: Two wins versus three wins. So no, this isn't so much Hulk Hogan taking on John Cena. It's more like a couple jobbers squaring off, the Brooklyn Brawler taking on Leaping Lanny Poffo, Let Go, let Go.
Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.