Speaker 1: It's funny as it is, it's so sad. This is Russian disinformation has entered the halls of Congress, has entered the halls of our DOJRFBI all the way up to right now we're trying to impeach the city US president on Russian disinformation. Tell you don't think the congressmen sitting up there looking at the world in the face, don't know this information. They know a lot more. They know where everybody's and they know there is no bodies when it comes to Joe Biden, all of those people, every one of those has direct ties to the Kremlin.
Speaker 2: I'm John Cipher and I'm Jarie O'Shea.
Speaker 3: I serve in the CIA's Clandestine Service for twenty eight years, living undercover all around the.
Speaker 2: World, and in my thirty three years with the CIA, I served in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Although we don't usually look at it this way, we created conspiracies.
Speaker 2: In our operations. We got people to believe things that weren't true.
Speaker 3: Now we're investigating the conspiracy theories we see in the news almost every day.
Speaker 2: We'll break them down for you to determine whether they could be real or whether we're being manipulated.
Speaker 3: Welcome to mission implausible. Welcome to mission implausible. Adam, How is your book coming on ancient Assyria.
Speaker 4: I'm having a blast learning about how people thought in the ancient Middle East, and so I'm writing this book about a group of people from what's now northern Iraq, but they had moved to central Turkey, and they left tens of thousands of letters on clay tablets that we can now read. And it really has this amazing view into day to day life in four thousand years ago. And there's just a lot of constant concern about what these people are saying, what those people are saying. There's spies. Like the more you learn about the ancient world, the more you're like, we really don't change very much.
Speaker 2: You should get a good writer and do a book on it.
Speaker 4: I don't really know how to respond because I've been I mean I have, I have won awards, a you know, for the New Yorker.
Speaker 3: And I'm very sorry the Jerry treat you like this. It's it's really unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It's really I just worry about how you're going to measure against all the other Assyrian books out there.
Speaker 4: That's true. It's a crowded space. My agent has been saying like this could break through and be like a big hit, or well, don't.
Speaker 3: Forget the little people once you're a big shot.
Speaker 4: That's actually I spent last night with Irving Finkel, and I that is name dropping. But if you go on Google Irving Finkel, big white, Santa Claus Beard, crazy white hair, brilliant scholar of ancient Assyria. And when you walk around with Irving Finkel seventy something years old, it's like walking around with Brad Pitt. People love this guy. The streets were Yale University, so it's an academic world, but he's recognized on the street. People come up, they get nervous, They're like, you're my favorite of Syriologists.
Speaker 2: So, John, we're lucky today to have a real conspirator. Why don't you tell us about Lev Parnas well.
Speaker 3: Lev Parnas is a Soviet born American businessman and a former associate of Rudy Giuliani's. Along with Juliani in Ukraine, Parnas was involved in creating the false Biden Ukraine conspiracy theory, which was part of the Trump campaign's effort to damage Joe Biden before the election.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's no way around this. Lev was convicted of wire fraud in twenty twenty two. Prosecutors say, among other things, he legally funneled money from a Russian oligarch, Andre Moraviev to mostly pro Trump US politicians, and Rudy Giuliani, not charged with the crime here, accepted five hundred thousand dollars as part of this scam, by the way, and that's something he's copped. Two and Lev was sentenced to prison in October of twenty twenty one, did his time, and he's now out.
Speaker 3: And before we start, let's listen to a little bit of his testimony under oath to Congress in March.
Speaker 1: The American people have been lied to by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and various courts of individuals in government and media positions. From November twenty eighteen to October twenty nineteen, I was a key participant and a witness to numerous efforts to prove that Joe and Hunter Biden were linked to corruption in Ukraine. I found precisely zero evidence of the Biden's corruption in Ukraine. The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source, and one source only Russia and Russian agents.
Speaker 2: Here's a clip of Lev being interviewed by Rachel Maddow.
Speaker 5: What do you think is the main inaccuracy or the main lie that's being told that you feel like you can correct.
Speaker 1: That the President didn't know what was going on. President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn't do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the President. I was on the ground doing their work.
Speaker 5: In terms of the President what he has said about you, he said about you and mister Fruman, Igra Fruman, I don't know those gentlemen. I don't know about them. I don't know what they do. You're saying that was not a true statement from the President.
Speaker 1: He lied. He knew exactly who I was, especially because I interacted with him at a lot of events. And basically, I mean I was with Rudy more than I mean, four or five days out of the week, I mean, and I was in content constant contact with him. So and I was with Rudy one he would speak to the President plenty of times, I mean. So it's just Luly Chris so.
Speaker 2: Today, we're really really pleased to have on the show. Lev part in us. You're famous now, right, and infamous in some parts. You're a Ukrainian, Russian, American, Israeli businessman, right.
Speaker 1: And lots of titles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're and you are at the center of the whole Rudy Giuliani, Hunter Biden, conspiracy, slamazl.
Speaker 1: Right, Smilazo.
Speaker 2: And you're coming out with a book, right.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just came out with a book called Shadow Diplomacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, thank you for being here. It's really courageous what you're going through. And hope we'll get into some of that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me. Guys, I look forward to talking to you. I think we have a lot of fun stuff to talk about.
Speaker 3: So, Liv, if I understand the story, you were part of a real conspiracy, right, a conspiracy to create a fake conspiracy that Joe was involved in criminal activity in order to help the Trump campaign. Is that right? Is that how you see it?
Speaker 1: I mean, like you couldn't said any better. It was a conspiracy to push a fake conspiracy to make up an It was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: But to be clear, if you had found evidence of Joe Biden's corruption or things like that. You would have come forward with it, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, no, absolutely, I mean listen, I mean it's not like I didn't try. I mean I tried so hard. I could promise you. It wasn't the point of lack of effort on anybody's part, not just me, but I mean you had Devin Nunos, you had Bron Johnson, you had Pete Sessions, you had the Rudy Julian and each I mean the list goes on and on you had, and that's not counting people that they had underneath them doing all of the dirty working on getting so. I mean, there was no rock that was unturned, There was no whole look to it. I mean we looked everywhere. And trust me, I'll tell you if there was even a stitch of evidence that you would have known about it way before I got arrested, way before Trump got impeached, way before.
Speaker 2: So manipula election based on a snipe hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, yeah, I mean you could wrap it up like that.
Speaker 3: We you mentioned in your testimony recently that Russian intelligence was involved or supportive or aware of this effort in some means, the effort to invent dirt on the Bidens. How specifically do you think the Russians were aware of or involved.
Speaker 1: They were running the show. See a lot of people don't understand this conspiracy, this notion, this propaganda started the Russians started spreading this back in twenty fifteen, you know. And this is after like we were told that actually Hunter was compromised and his laptop was compromised somewhere around fourteen fifteen when he was in Kazakhstan and when they were able to get so. Right after that is when this conspiracy theory started coming up and started being pushed by Russians, through Ukrainians, through Russians and other sources. But they were basically debunked at every angle and constantly getting debunked, and they didn't find any light until that faithful night when we were sitting with Rudy at the Grand Havanna Room having drinks. I don't drink, but Rudy and Ego getting slushed and cigars. I was having my green tea like usual, and he got to call from bar Schwartz, and Barchwartz started telling him about all this Ukraine stuff, and like usual, Rudy would sit down and still asten on everything that happened. It didn't matter if it was Trump, the State Department.
Speaker 2: So Eagor Furman was your he's your business partner, yep. And maybe if you could just give us a word on who Bartchwartz is.
Speaker 1: Marchwartz was a I don't know if he was an ex FBI agent or if he but I definitely had some sort of police or some sort of law in his background. And he was working for Rudy as an investigator, so he had some whistleblowers in Ukraine. They were feeding him information. At that point, Rudy was looking for the man the Ford Ledger because they thought it was a fake man for Leiser Ledger, and also looking for the DNC servers which were supposedly stashed in Ukraine somewhere. So Rudy was on those two crazy rabbit holes and then we come in.
Speaker 2: So things just I want to clarify if I got this right. You're saying that the Russians knew in advanced what was on Hunter Biden's laptop because they bugged it or they got into it in Kazakhstan mouch earlier.
Speaker 1: Right, it was compromised, So the.
Speaker 2: Russians actually knew about the laptop and what was on it before even telling Rudy about it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and we were told about the laptop rumors early on, in a way going back way to February of twenty nineteen, was the first mention of the laptop from Yuri Lieutenco, then General Prosecutor of Ukraine. But we were looking for it. But then a few months later we had a brick wall. We realized that nobody that we were speaking to had any access to the laptop. That the only access if there was a laptop or a hard drive, it existed with fsb or Zchewski, the CEO of Barisma, and that was confirmed to us later on in June and the meeting we had with Vitally Prusse at Chipriani's and he told us basically that was a gentleman that got it. Hunter Biden the job with Barisma. He was very close friends with Devin Archer, and he told us that the story about him getting Dorge to being in Conzak start getting very drunk and compromise. Then his laptop was taken and there were copies being made, and he made it very clear. And this is the important part because his heart is Rudy pressed because of what was on that laptop. The most damaging things that he told us was on there were basically compromise pictures of him with females and drugs and stuff like that, and nothing about financial criminality or legality, because that's what we were looking for. But we still press to get the laptop because even pictures of you know, obviously would make a big stink in the election time.
Speaker 2: Let's take a breather and be back in a moment, and we're back. So, a conspiracy is a group of people who get together, who come up with a plan to do something, something nefarious, and you know there's a conspiracy with the Russian. So I just want to quick run through a roster of people I think you've bumped into and Rudy depended on, Rudy Giuliani depended on, and some of the people in Trump world, because they keep saying there's no Russian collusion, there's no Russian, Russia, Russian, and let's do it. Let's do it, okay. Andre Derkosh, son of a KGB officer under US sanctions for operating decades long as a Russian disinformation agent, a guy to the name of Pavel Fuks. He's a Russian agent of influence in oligarch I. Guess he paid Rudy Giuliani hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then there's a guy called Andre Telishenko. Right Books hired him to conduct disinformation campaign. He's under sanctioned by the FBI for collaborating with Russian disinformation Demitro Firtas pro Kremlin oligarch Russian intelligence ties. He's awaiting extradition to the US for collaborating in the Russian disinformation campaign. Constantine Cooling Derkosh associate sanctioned by the US right for spreading Russian disinformation. He and Rudy Giuliani told these two brothers, the Munger brothers, US citizens, that they had the goods and they gave them a million dollars and then they basically embezzled the money and they're being sold. Alexander Davinski he's up on treason charges in Ukraine. Igor He confessed and was convicted in Ukraine of treason for collaborate in my Russia Seymour Kisslin Russian Kazak. According to Inner pol And the US, he used Juliani's firms to launder Russian money in the US. Andre Marief, I think you know, and Andre Kukushin boat Russian oligarch's charged with making illegal campaign contributions inside of the US. Something that you're connected with. And then finally with Ranifort olig der Pashke is a Russian oligarch, and Constantine Kalimnik, who is a Russian intelligence officer working with Juliani and with Paul Mannifort, Trump's campaign manager, and Manafort has confessed publicly to passing him internal stif So. It walks like a duck, It quacks like a duck, It fucks like a dock, It has duck DNA and tastes great with plum sauce.
Speaker 3: How do you know how ducks fucked, Carrie, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying this smells like a Russian conspiracy. To me, I went on too long, but I wanted to underline just how Russian this fucking not only Russian, but Russian intelligence disinformation this world is coming out of.
Speaker 1: I mean, as funny as it is, it's so sad. This is Russian disinformation has entered the halls of Congress, has entered the halls of our doj R. FBI all the way up to right now, we're trying to impeach the U sitting US president on Russian disinformation. That's play. I mean, it's out there. I mean look at what you look at you you just read it down. You don't think the congressman sitting up there looking at the world in the face don't know this information. They know a lot more. They know that where everybody's and they know there is no bodies when it comes to Joe Biden. And that's the problem. That's that's where they're hold. There's a lot of ifs, buts, and it's crazy, but yes, all of those people that you mentioned, every one of those has direct ties to the Kremlin. Don't forget. I was involved in the negotiations, conversations with Nicholas Maduro and then Guido in Spain. I was also intricate in introducing and starting the relationship between the Turkish president Erdigon and President Trump. You know, I was involved in his inauguration. I was involved prior to that. I've seen a lot. The world needs to understand. The say just about Ukraine, this individual is a monster. He's a narcissist. He only cares about himself. He idolizes these dictators because he wants to be a dictator. He wants to rule with an iron fist. He wants to be able to say and do what he wants, and he wants everybody to fall in line. So the world needs to know the truth. And I'm finally humbled and happy that Congress was able to get me up to because just think about how hard the Republicans tried. Think about just comment says wise, even if you know nothing about law, nothing about anything. The two people that started this whole thing, not including President Trump, was Rudy Giuliani and myself the collectors of it, and then passed it on to Fox, and it was Sahannity Solomon and then you know, the halls of Congress, and then it went spread everywhere.
Speaker 3: How did you get to know Rudy Giuliani? And someone asked a question after one of our recent podcasts about the Hunter Biden laptop, how exactly did he get the laptop from the guy in Delaware? Like how did they know each other?
Speaker 1: I think, you know, it's not that difficult to find a Trump supporter, you know that's willing to, you know, play ball in whatever you want to do. On the flight. When I got arrested, Bill Barr and everybody knew we were flying to We were supposed to meet with this ex CEO Alexander forgot his last name, to pick up the hard drive, and we were supposed to do a big, blockbuster interview from Vienna with Victor Schoke and the hard drive and Rudy and Sean Handy was going to have it. I mean, I put the tweets out, I put the text messages out, and all of these Congress people understand and know That's why I was arrested. Because Bill Barr understood that this was rushing this information. He understood that Rudy didn't care. He was pushing Russian this information. And if you remember when I got arrested, that was just when the whistleblower came out and named me and Igor as Rudy's henchman on the ground in Ukraine. So Bill Barr understood that once I get subpoena, even though Trump's lawyers were making a big stink, he understood that eventually I'm going to have to testify or go to prison. And he knew that if I testify, thinking I'm telling the truth, I'm only going to be showing how corrupt Trump is and how much was spreading. So Bill Barr thought he was going to be smart and bury me with the information and make me look like the scapegoat. What he didn't realize that Trump was not going to stop. That Trump was going to continue even more instead and now go directly to the Russian disinformation and make it even worse. And that's when that's when Bill Barr jumped ship. They knew everything. I mean, they knew what was going on. And if you see what I was arrested for and then what I went to prison for two different things.
Speaker 2: We named that huge list of Russian disinformation officers that was funneling information through you and Judiani. So you had a really powerful testimony at the house in front of committit and you name names, you said, Ron Johnson knew, Yes, absolutely, Comber knew, and Pete Sessions new. Did they all know? I'll just ask you straight out, if you're getting information from Russian disinformation officers? Did they realize that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you know how it works. I mean they haven't, I mean of course they know. I mean this, all of the this stuff never even got vetted they wouldn't even vett it because they knew if they would vett it, they would come back, you know, not good. So they didn't even give a chance. I mean, just think about I would get a text message from Victor Shoken with some piece of paper, and right from there it would go to Ron Johnson, it would go to Devin new News, it would go to Fox News within an hour, no vetting, no checking out to see what for you, But because it fit the narrative. So do you hear Senator Ron Johnson screaming, Oh, this is crazy, he's a criminal. He's lying. No, he knows I'm telling the truth. Because if any one of them pick up a stink and respond to me, they give light to the truth. And that's one thing they don't want to do. They'll argue with anybody else. He'll go argue with the sixteen year old girl. He'll attack an eighty five year old grandmother that doesn't agree with what he said, but he will never Just think about it, guys, find me one tweet, one response from Trump or any of them to any of the troth and again not to say that they might call me a liar, no, but actual response to my accusations because it's very easy to go on TV and lie like they do because there's no consequences. But I challenge any one of them to get up there just like either under oath and from the whole world, and be able to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: We got to take a break now and we'll be back in just a minute.
Speaker 2: Glad to have everybody back. Let's go back down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Did Mike Pompeo have any role in this? Mean he was a Secretary of State? Action is involved in trying to get rid of Masha Gyovanovitch.
Speaker 1: He wasn't. That's actually no, he wasn't. Let me tell you the truth. No he wasn't. That's it's a misconception. Actually, Pompeo, if you guys obviously know he was Kulch brothers. You know, he wasn't part of the Trump regime. Even when Trump got him and put him into office. Trump really liked the way he looked and he fit the role more than anything else. But what happened with Marie Ivanovich, he actually was the opposite. The reason it took so long to fire her. Trump try to fire.
Speaker 2: Her like fourteen you can explain who she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marie Ivanovich is the US ambassador, was the US ambassador to Ukraine. She was, you know, one of the top fighters for anti corruption and was doing a great job al Org. I think she's been a US ambassador all over the world for over twenty twenty five years, very high standards there. Will started becoming a rumor because she was such an anti corruption person that people in Ukraine, especially powerful individuals, wanted to get her out of her post. So the rumors started spreading that she was against Trump, that she didn't put his picture up on the wall, I mean, all kinds of crazy stuff. And eventually those rumors got to me, and that's why you guys heard that conversation that me and Trump had when he said get rid of it. The biggest problem there I think we need to start is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She still left over from the Clinton administration where the ambassador were Ukraine. Yeah, and she's basically walking around telling everybody, wait, he's going to get impeached. Just wait, like I don't remember, get rid of her, get around to take her out, Okay, next I'll do it. That was the first time he said get rid of her. Fire her. After that, Rudy had probably another three meetings at the White House where he said get rid of her, fire her. One was I remember exactly if it was in front of Bolton and Pompeo. They were there and Pompeo basically didn't take the order and bolt didn't take the order. So what was going inside is Pompeio was getting a lot of pressure because there was no reason to fire her, and they understood that the newson Trump wanted to fire hers because she stopped Victor Scholkin, who was the ex Prosecutor General of Ukraine, from coming to the United States to spread more propaganda. She stopped as visa and when she stopped that, she became enemy number one for US and the Trump campaign. So yeah, it took like three four times. Pompeo was actually blocking it and kept her in office until eventually Trump just went over Pompeo's had and fired her on live TV with a Twitter. He fired our Twitter basically, and then she got the called literally an hour after he posted on Twitter in the middle of the night telling her that you got to get out of there quickly. Something's going up here on K Street.
Speaker 2: But one of the things with this whole thing is it's just so friggin complicated.
Speaker 1: The truth of the matter was that actually Victor Shokin was the corrupt one. I mean, that's not to say Borismo wasn't corrupt. Barismo was corrupt.
Speaker 2: But the IMF, the European Union, the White everybody, everybody wanted to get rid of Chokun.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you if you, if you saw some of my tweets that I posted today on x first, I posted one of the interviews of Victor Chokin and Rudy Giuliani where Giuliani gets frustrated with him and ask him blatantly says, I know it doesn't look good, and I'm paraphrasing, of course, and he says, but did they do anything illegal? Did they, you know, take bribes? Cap and Shoking answers with one word, No, he's not charged with anything.
Speaker 3: Fifty or so years not charged with anything. I gotta tell you, I met the guy, spent a lot of time with him. This guy's corrupt, He's not good at it.
Speaker 6: This is National Agency for Preventing Corruption says that mister Sho can never duringing the existence of was corrupt, was incriminated tennis, and so.
Speaker 1: That was one of the things. And the other interesting video I put up there today was actually an interview, and this is you know a lot of people haven't seen because Fox News buried it instead. What do they continue to do? They continue to put victors Shokun on their TV to push the same narrative, They continue to push all of these Russian propaganda and the same thing like nothing ever happened. And that's the scary part where people have to open their eyes and say, what the fuck is going on here? Guys? I mean, like, what the fuck? I see this? We all see this, Like, how could this still be good? How come there's nobody's being held accountable. The only thing I could say is people, you know, that's why these elections are so so important, not for any anything else, but for them to have accountability. Because I believe that if the Democrats actually win the House, there will be accountability. I believe people like Jamie Raskin will hold hearings and put real people criminals, like all the names that I mentioned. I want to see Bill Barr, Special Council Brady. I want to see Pete Sessions, Rudy Juliani, Solomon Sean, all of these people, they're well involved in this and sit there under oath. Let's get everything out on the open and then we'll see what happens, because then we'll see true accountability. That's the only way we could make sure this never happens again. Otherwise our democracyson for a fucking turmoil.
Speaker 3: Let me go back a little bit. So we're talking about efforts to smear Joe Biden and lead up to the twenty twenty election. Yep, and you were involved with Rudy Giuliani and trying to find that dirt that can help the Trump campaign smear Biden. Let's go back to twenty sixteen. Now, Trump has long claimed that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that was behind the interference in the twenty sixteen elections. Now we know that's not true. There's been multiple, multiple investigations, and we know the Russians were behind trying to interfere. It wasn't you. But what was behind that view? If anything? Was it just Trump making that up to deflect allegations that he and his campaign were colluding with Russian interests.
Speaker 1: It was again Trump working off of Russian this information. If you recall that that meeting that Trump had. I think where was it in Finland or wherever it was where they had the meeting. And he came out and basically said, well, you know, I listened to President Putin. He said he didn't do it. Why would he do it? I believe he didn't do it. But wait a second, mister president, what about your intelligence services? Everybody's telling you the whole world saying that yes, Russia interfered. No, I you know, I spoke to pleasant President Puta. So you have to understand that was a narrative being pushed from Russia to say it wasn't us, It was there Ukrainians that medled in your elections. There are trying to blame Russia. And it fit into Trump's narrative because he did not want to have anything connected to Russia, and it was easy for him say, yeah, Ukrainians are blaming Russia. And that's what a lot of people don't understand. This bullshit that he sits there and says, yeah, I mean, does Zelensky have a good relationship. He can't stand Zelenski. The second he gets a chance, he will annihilate, destroy Ukraine and serve it up as a president of Vladimir Putin, because this moron thinks that that will bring him closer to him in a better relationship, and thinks he'll get points because he ended the war, not that he'll get millions of people killed and displaced out of their homes well because he ended the war.
Speaker 3: No, just to go back and to give a little bit about your backer. How did you end up in the States.
Speaker 1: I was born in nineteen seventy two in Odessa, Ukraine. It was back then it was still the Soviet Union, and seventy six we immigrated out of there because of persecution, and that's when they opened the floodgates and wanted to get rid of all the Jews, and we were able to immigrate. We were going to Israel with the layover. At the time in Rome, we were waiting to get documents done. And it was nineteen seventy six. It was a two hundred bi centennial of the United States, and the US Ambassador to Italy was there giving out a two hundred visas in a lottery, and my sister happened to win with me one of the visa lotteries, and my whole family because of that was able to go to the United States instead of Israel. We came to first Michigan, Detroit, Michigan. We sell them because the Jewish Organization took us in there. I got it into a car accident, my father had a heart attack. We ended up in Little Odessa, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, New York. And that's where I basically grew up in Brooklyn, New York, Little Odessa, Bright Beach.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was taking Russian language training. We would go up to those restaurants up in Brighton Beach and they were so Russian, you know. And then after living in Russia, you'd realize, oh my god, like the singing and the food coming out, and.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, the whole crazy part. It wasn't really Russian. It was more Ukrainian. Yeah, But then it was all said Russian because it was a Soviet Union, you know that we just say Russia. So we were Russian, you know, because we spoke the Russian language. But you know, majority of the people there were Ukrainian actually because it was Ukrainian Jews, you know. And then back in nineteen eighty nine, I think it was right before the fall of the Soviet Union, I went back to Russia. I mean, I went back to it, well it was still the Soviet Union and started doing business. I was there actually when the tanks were coming out, the revolt and the fall and everything, and I was actually in Moscow and on the Red Square watching this all happen lies. I was there from the beginning, from when it was the Soviet Union, then when the fall, when Ukraine separated became a sovereign country. I've seen it all unfold in my life, and that's why, you know, I apologize to the Ukrainian people, to the American public because of all the fault and whatever my actions were in this whole ploy, even though you know, I can't excuse him, even though because at that moment I thought I was doing the right thing, but now I know it was the wrong thing. So I want I definitely apologize and still apologize to everybody for being involved. And then that's why I'm trying to be so vocal and get out the truth to be able to make amends of what I did and try to stop it before it gets any worse, because it's already really bad.
Speaker 3: Well, we're really glad that you did. I mean, you know, we came from us intelligence, and what we want is the truth to come out no matter which way it goes.
Speaker 1: Exactly what you're doing, I think is.
Speaker 3: What all good Americans should do, even when it's difficult, and certainly in this situation, it's difficult for you. But thank you for doing it. So that's all the time we have today. But Lev has a lot more to tell us, so we're going to pick this up again next week in our next episode of Mission Implausible.
Speaker 2: Mission Implausible is produced by Adam Davidson, Jerry O'Shea, John Cipher, and Jonathan Stern. The associate producer is Rachel Harner. This has been a production of Abominable Pictures, an honorable mention for iHeart Podcasts.