Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and That's what you really missed podcast Feeling Sassy Today.
Speaker 2: I'm Jenna, I'm Kevin. It's good feeling sassy because we're getting sexy today.
Speaker 1: We are are one of our favorites. Gwyneth Paltrow is back Holly Holiday and she's.
Speaker 2: Being extra extra Holly Holiday e this episode. She's so good and so funny and in a good way. I don't remember a lot of this episode, probably because, as we've discovered, if we don't have a lot to do in it, we don't remember remember anything.
Speaker 1: We're probably prepping for original song exactly.
Speaker 2: So I was laffing my ass off. I really enjoyed myself as a fan and really liked this episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed, agreed, agreed. It was different. I mean not different. That's not a right word. It's not the right word, but it was. It was like one of those very insular high school stakes are high high school kind of thing episode.
Speaker 2: As I was watching it because I missed two directed it and probably being a bad person looking at my phone and the whole time is like, this feels like a Ryan episode Everyone's a Little Loose, you know, Yeah, yeah, yeah, lo and Behold, directed by Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 1: I think he came back for Gwenna.
Speaker 2: Of course he did. You gotta you need that those extra hands for the Oscar winners. That's right, sweetest touch, She's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was season two episode fifteen Sexy. It originally aired on March eighth, twoy eleven.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow So Born This Way by Lady Gaga is still number one on the chart. Obviously, we have a new movie again, Rango, starring Johnny Depp, who the Chameleon. I didn't see it, but I remember this movie.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if I saw it. I don't know if that's a good sign.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. Again, I've yet to find a movie that has is number one during this span that I have seen.
Speaker 2: There was no Barbenheimer happening.
Speaker 1: You know, remember that's right. Glee News Kevin, this is fun. On March eighth, which is the day that Sexy premiered, Kevin, Cord, Harry, and Darren appeared in teen Votes the Boys of Glee prom guide. I like how they called you the boys, that's right, not the men of Glee. The boys we were playing young teens. It's a very cute spread.
Speaker 2: It's a very cute spread. But the story behind it is, Oh that we were in Vegas the night before. The shoot was on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: This is the one.
Speaker 2: This is the one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Naya had her birthday in Vegas. We were in Vegas. I believe I roomed with Cord. His call time was a couple hours earlier than mine for this. Oh and so I remember he had to get up and go we we're up pretty late.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Well also, okay, Nica's birthday. This was probably the second or third time she had done a Vegas party. Yes, right, for her birthday. We all go very very fun. This one. You showed up. We called you the tiniest billionaire because you looked like a thousand, a million bucks, a million bucks, a billion bucks if you will, in a navy suit. You show up to Vegas off the flight with only a toothbrush. Did you a phone charger and a phone charger? That's it, that's all you brought, because literally you were there for less than twenty four hours. Yeah, and then you flew and went. Did you go straight to this photo shoot?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I feel like you probably did.
Speaker 2: I might have.
Speaker 1: I might have. Did you choose the sunglasses in the spread to blur out the bags? I was fine, you know, like it was amazing, totally fine.
Speaker 2: They beat our face, so like it was all right. I don't remember. I think when I was getting their quarters wrapping up and he was dying because I got a couple of extra hours of sleep, so you know, I was, yeah, all right, it's a quick flight for Vegas. But we were that's a story behind this. We were struggling.
Speaker 1: Oh man, well you look great. I never would have known.
Speaker 2: But the only time I get to be in teen Vogue associated with the word vogue, and I show up.
Speaker 1: I mean I subscribed to teen Vogue back in the day when there were magazines.
Speaker 2: I felt very fancy and honestly very insecure, because you guys, you know, I'm not the most Cord is a beautiful, beautiful man. He's got a model face, and I am five to seven. No no clothes ever fit me. I think I'm wearing my own pants in this.
Speaker 1: Are you wearing the pants from Vegas? No? I am sure you're wearing this from Vegas.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think those are my pants and nothing ever fit me.
Speaker 1: But look, Kevin, you're a beautiful inside and out, So don't carry yourself to Cord or anybody else. You belong in teen Vogue as much as the other guys do or did.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You are beautiful, as Christina Aguilar.
Speaker 2: It's really weird because you show up on those things like well, we did Vogue, and you just feel like these are fashion photographers. They work with a lot of big models and things, and you just sort of feel like, are they laughing at me? That's how I felt like. You're like, oh god, this is who we're shooting today. Not Naomi Campbell, We're shooting this kid from.
Speaker 1: Kelly You're it was Glee.
Speaker 2: You are, yeah, But you know it's like, even as you're in the height of your the popularity of this thing, you're on, sure those thoughts are happening, because you know, we.
Speaker 1: All feel like we have we all have imposter syndrome and some oh my god, totally decibel of some more than others. Hello, that's right, So well you look great. Also on March eighth, Kevin the Glee the Music volume Vive was released already and it had sixteen tracks from season two, including the original songs get It Right and Lose Her Like Me pre the premiere of original song the episode Okay, Ryan directed this episode. What songs were in this Okay?
Speaker 2: The songs were do You Want to Touch Me? Oh Yeah, Animal, Kiss, Landside, Afternoon Delight. It's a really great mix of great songs.
Speaker 1: It's variety variety show it is.
Speaker 2: And also like Gwyneth is singing, say she's really singing this episode.
Speaker 1: She was in a lot of stuff with this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was the really it was like the last episode she was in testing out out what she's down for her abilities, capabilities and they're like, oh you can do everything and anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's down to like do it totally down Yeah yeah, uh okay. What is the episode summary? What what's going on?
Speaker 2: Holly Holliday is back at McKinley. She's sebbing for the health and wellness teacher recipefore Disaster or Success, where she discovers the glee club's ignorance when it comes to sex. Naturally, Will and Holly decide to educate the kids through song. Meanwhile, Emma, Santana and Kurt are all struggling with her own sexuality in different ways. Plus the Celibacy Club. Remember that welcomes some unlikely recruits. Okay, fun some fun facts here, Kevin about that. There's a lot of fun facts. I know.
Speaker 1: Stevie Nicks came by the Icon Legend herself, Steve, she sure did. She can't visit When Gwynneth was doing Landslide, which is even more crazy, It's just wild. Gwyneth last minute was asked by Ryan if she could play the guitar on Landslide day of so she went into her trailer and learned it.
Speaker 2: And then Stevie Nick shows up and is watching her do this. Can you imagine what if like like.
Speaker 1: A super super famous bass player came and watch you do don't stop, no.
Speaker 2: No, none of that. Stevie Nicks came in there and there's there's a behind the scenes video of this episode, and you see you're hugging all of us. She comes in, she talks to us. That's when she called us all of her kids. Yes, and she actually we should have mentioned this Sterrick Springfield. But she then looks at It's like, oh, you're the Jesse's girl. Guy. That was like the first thing I saw, and because you did it so well, that made me like the show. And Corey's like, this is maybe the greatest moment of my life. Yeah, understandably, do you remember all of that her being there?
Speaker 1: And I don't remember the Jesse Girl story for Corey, but I do remember her being there, and I just remember her being like gobsmacked by the fact that she was there. Like we had a million other, you know, wildly talented, famous friends that we got to come in, but nobody likes Stevie Nix. I mean, she's one of our kind. And I just I was definitely starstruck and definitely taken a back much more than of the other guest stars we had.
Speaker 2: And also it's like we didn't hardly ever get to meet the musical artists that we covered on the show, right, I mean, she was there as we're doing the song. And it's also a weird thing too, like she's coming to our place of work, like she came to see us as a collective, the cast, the crew Ryan probably.
Speaker 1: Mostly right exactly.
Speaker 2: She's coming to see us like do our thing, and like, thank god I wasn't in this number.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that like Landslide one of the most popular famous songs in my world and in a lot of people's world. Yeah, truly, and she's coming to watch Gwynean Paltrow perform. But what world do we live in?
Speaker 2: Thank god? It was a great version.
Speaker 1: It was a really good version. I don't think. I don't let it not be a good version.
Speaker 2: That's true. It's nobody would everybody That song is precious to everyone.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely. Okay, should we get into a sex say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know we're talking about landslide, So.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 2: I want to talk about it, okay, because I did not. I've been waiting for the Santana Brittany love affair to seriously begin. I didn't remember exactly where it happened, and there's obviously been sort of little clues sprinkled in up until now. But every episode I'm like, is it now? Is it now? Like feeling like it's jump rope, and then all of a sudden, here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It takes a serious turn out of nowhere, and it's incredible.
Speaker 1: It does. I attach their relationships starting to landslide. So in my mind, I didn't know when I remember when Landslide came, but I knew that's when it was so exactly landslide is the number, is the is the churning point. What a what a wonderful relationship? Like obviously we have curtain Kurt and Blaine also happening shortly, but man like that. The Santana and Brittany fandom is so massive and it was there was obviously a need for it, or a desire for those two to be represented, you know, and or representing the people who were watching.
Speaker 2: And I think watching the progression of their friendship into romance, I think is also why where the turn and the justification for why Santana has been the way she is. And having Naya deliver that monologue at the locker of how she's just so angry and scared, Yeah, makes so much sense and completely explains the past season and a half of her behavior, like she's so smart, but she can be so cruel really quickly, and all of a sudden you have her needing. And I think Nia's performance was this of that thing that is not explicitly written right, and that the subtext of her performance of there's this thing that needs to get out. She's bubbling and she's trying to talk to Brittany, but it's sort of like talking at a wall, and even she doesn't know how to identify it. That's how like buried it is, right, And I just think this whole storyline, how it started, was written so beautifully, and also having someone like Holly Holliday, who that's best case scenario. If you're coming out or questioning something, you have somebody, an adult like that, or anybody in your life who can casually talk about any of these things like it's not a big deal because it's.
Speaker 1: Me, and do more of that normalizing.
Speaker 2: And it's like a lot of the teachers on the show walk the line of like is this right okay or not? Like are you crossing a line? And Holiday, Holly Holiday, is no exception to that. But she does it in a way in that scene where it's the three of them, you know, having a little come to Jesus moment sitting there like why are you sitting at that because we're in Japan. No, I'm just kidding. I think I was almost just I knew it was coming, and I was still surprised by it because it was so delicate, which is so the opposite of Santana.
Speaker 1: It just reminds me of Susilvaster when they punch you in the gut with those storylines with her and her sister, Like there's there's something going on underneath the layers of anger and humor and guarded a guarded wall, and you know that's that's under there, and there's a reason why people put their guard up and why they choose humor and why they choose to be so angry that Glee, you know, did so beautifully in specific characters.
Speaker 2: Right, specific characters, specific scenes, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Specific storylines that you know obviously needed that care and attention to detail, I guess. But I'm curious if Brittany and Santana were always put like in the plan. I don't feel like they were, And I feel like this was something that they listened to the audience about. But I'm I'm curious, and I feel like we need to text somebody and else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think it was. I think that just happened m organically. And I also think how they set it up to where it's immediately sort of unrequited love, where you're also Brittany is not leaving Artie, right, but she's also down to be with Santana where it's sort of like she's not saying no, right, she's.
Speaker 1: Just into somebody else right now as.
Speaker 2: Well versus and it's really important to where Santanna's like, do you get what I'm trying to say here? And Brittany's like no.
Speaker 1: It's so honest though.
Speaker 2: Because you're having on network television this character spell this out right for everybody to see, a character that everybody has fallen in love with, and now all of a sudden, you're adding this whole new thing. It's like real life, you find out something out about somebody and it's like, are you still going to treat them the same way and think about them in the same way? And as a viewer now you sort of have You're put in this position of like, well, why would I change my mind? And that's why I sort of think I don't think it was planned because I think right Ryan saw the opportunity to increase. I think the visibility for people in.
Speaker 1: The show definitely.
Speaker 2: Just deep, deep, and it was also you could tell in their performances how in Heather's talked about this, how seriously they took it, how seriously Naia took that responsibility in that.
Speaker 1: Story definitely, and I think their relationship grew over time as they worked together more. They also had a budding friendship and a close bond and then I think, you know, they kind of tie into one another, but they always had such a lovely friendship, I thought.
Speaker 2: So this whole Holly Holiday thing starts to back up to the beginning of the episode with her realizing that the glee club doesn't know anything about sex when she's giving a demonstration with condoms and cucumbers, and Mercedes and Finn are like, wait, what I had cucumbers on my sandwich? Wit concumbers? Give you aids?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: It's insane. But this starts a whole chain reaction for the kids and adults, right, and this wonderful jazzer size class. It was hilarious. The outfit Gwyneth is wearing one of my favorite things ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yes, Holly tells Will that they should sneak in sex education so that the kids can learn about sex, because she's all about you know, uh, knowledge is power, right Versus Emma, who is leading the celibacy club because she too is a virgin and believes that these chastity charms are going to you know, take off anyway.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Holly Holliday doesn't listen to her own advice and immediately launches into crazy sex talk. Also, wait, can we talk about one of my favorite scenes in Glee history? Which scene when Brittany thinks she's pregnant?
Speaker 1: Is it one of your funny your favorite scenes to watch?
Speaker 2: To watch? I think every now and then I just somebody will like post it on or something, and I'll just watch it in full because it's funny. Her already freaking out, Brittany's saying stuff about the stork, and then Amber's actual Like, I don't think that was acting. That was Amber, not Mercedes Leah's reaction. It's all so good. It was dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Brittany thinks that she has a bun in the oven, it ends up being what she thinks is a stork on her rooftop.
Speaker 2: This is my shows like sex education are important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, and just being able to do this on network television is also. I'm shocked that we all half of these things got approved and cleared.
Speaker 2: Like the teacher says, sex it's like hugging, only wetter.
Speaker 1: I I my mouth was a gabe at this my jaw dropped to the ground, unhinged, and drop to the ground. It's very inappropriate. And then you also flop following that with yet is is also inappropriate.
Speaker 2: But the moral of the story, her message is true, because then she says, just just remember whenever you have sex with some when you're having sex with everyone they've ever had sex with, and everybody's got a random you, She's not wrong. She's not wrong if you're lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Emma is angry with Will over this, and so he invites her, leading with the Celibacy Club and Doctor Carl, to come perform a number as a counter argument to Holly's approach to teaching the kids about sex. And then meanwhile Will and Holly are getting sexy. Holly is a mess, She's a hot mess, but she Will is trying to work out this town this tango for gly Club, of course, to a very sexy number, A sexy tango with all of our dancer friends on the stage. Do you remember sneaking in to watch this, shoot this, shooting them shooting this? No? Did we Yeah? I mean maybe you weren't there. I snuck in to watch a little bit of it because I remember the candle Opers and thinking, damn, these guys are good.
Speaker 2: I don't think I did. I think you told me about it. Yeah, it was fun Gwineth, It's that high note. Towards the end. I was like, okay, I know to shout out.
Speaker 1: To sing and who doesn't love this song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a cool version too, totally total love it.
Speaker 1: So Will and Holly end up kissing at the end of it, and she's like, you don't want to get involved with me, So that's she poopoos on Will wanting to take her out to dinner.
Speaker 2: She also poo poos on Puck and ZIZI is trying to make a sex tape, right, which was pretty great because I just wants to be famous, and Puck's like, I'm down if that means I get to rub a bony And after it's poop pooed, they joined the Celibacy Club. So then they all join in and MS yes, Puck joins in with Carl to assist sky Rockets and flight.
Speaker 1: I okay, so I don't at this point, I didn't fully read this script. I'm going to just put that out there. I clearly didn't read the script and the reason I remember this this was at the point where you flip the you look for your name in the script, and our names were not very very I actually don't know. I think I had one line in this episode. And I remember getting to shoot this, getting into set to shoot this, and being like, Oh, they're doing Afternoon Delight. That's fun. I had no idea that this was the context in which they were doing, so I was very tickled. I remember watching this number was so much fun to watch. They were all making us laugh, hamming it up as you can see, so good. And then they perform Afternoon Delay with a wonderful backdrop of pie, which Emmon thinks it's a dessert that the song's talking about. It's actually not, that's about sex and yeah, and then Holly tells her it's about sneaking out for an dinner. So Carl on the side asks Holly if she has at any office hours because he and Emma need some help aka sex talk they have gotten coming in like this, yes, and so they end up in the office with Emma which is very cute or not Emma sorry, with Holly, and they reveal that they haven't had sex and Emma might still be in love with Will so damn, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: There's that And Gwyneth looks like she's beside herself this entire scene. She's having so much fun. What does she say at the very end if she makes a joke to Emma about her legs being closed?
Speaker 1: Ohkay, my lips are sealed just like your legs.
Speaker 2: Yes, She's like, see, I shouldn't have said that. That was so rude. That was a real doctor. I wouldn't have said that. I love it. That's like that playfulness I think is totally Ryan, being like go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Holly Holiday just getting dumber and dumber every time she makes an appearance.
Speaker 2: I think, I don't know if it's dumber. I think it's she just doesn't care.
Speaker 1: No, I think she's dumb. I think she doesn't know a lot. I see it behind when it's wheels like working that like she's not that smart, Holly Holliday.
Speaker 2: I think she is.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Rachel, with all these new people joining the celibacy club, Emma is out fixing her sham of a marriage quote unquote, So Rachel has taken over. We've got Warren, We've got Artie. We've got Brittany and Santana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are we all in there?
Speaker 1: I don't know? You tell me you were there.
Speaker 2: I looked up and I literally said why I did not know I was in there? Hmmm, I don't know why I was in there.
Speaker 1: I feel like because you guys had sex and because she thought she's pregnant. Yeah, exactly, And Santanna's probably there because Brittany's there, and Zices is there because Puck was there. So everybody get recruited. Yes, fair. And then Holly comes to say goodbye at the end of her sex education uh, and realizes that she don't know want to say goodbye, and that they she knows a lot about a one eyed stand, but she should have something that lasts a little bit longer. And so here we have Holly and Will just getting it on.
Speaker 2: Will's crushing like Will gets everyone.
Speaker 1: He does get everybody.
Speaker 2: It's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: And now Emma is still is now thinking her marriage is in shambles, thinking she still loves Will, so there's going to be some drama.
Speaker 2: I do you like that little slip of a poly holiday? And she talks about seeing someone else and everything, yes, like what like? Oh, nothing.
Speaker 1: Never mind, never mind the other thing.
Speaker 2: That's happening this episode because it's a different show, yes is Kurt and Blaine are told by Sue that the glee club is trying to get sexy for regionals, and so Blaine is like, oh god, we gotta get sexy. So they perform for this all girl all girls school, which is like a weird yeah, and then Blaine starts insulting Kurt, being like, what were you doing with your face? He's like, I was being sexy.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about an animal? Firs? Sorry, because Chris is faces the tiger faces that thing. It was really very very good.
Speaker 2: He's living it up.
Speaker 1: From that, we learned that Kurt doesn't know a thing about sex. He doesn't know how to be sexy, and so Blaine goes and visits Bert at the garage, telling him he's worried about him not knowing anything about sex, and that he thinks it would be a good opportunity for Burt to learn about take advantage and learn about it and take it to Kurt and inform and educate Kurt.
Speaker 2: I do. He showed up there and I was like, what is he doing? And then it, you know, it just Bert wraps it up perfectly. When Blaine's like, I hope't a overstepping and Bert just goes you are.
Speaker 1: They go.
Speaker 2: It's like to say or to not say something right. I don't know what is ethically or morally correct. It's a gray area, but I lovely says like every time I try to bring it up, Kurt just puts his fingers into his ears, and then Burt brings it up, and Kurt puts his fingers in his ears and walks away.
Speaker 1: But Burt does end up taking some pamphlets and learning about the mechanics of it all and so that they can talk about it, because sex talk is important.
Speaker 2: No matter, it's such a good scene.
Speaker 1: It really is such a good scene. I mean, I feel like we shouldn't be surprised at this point that a Burton Kurt scene is so excellent. But every time, I'm just i'm gonna say, gleefully surprised by their wonderful relationship that we love.
Speaker 2: So I also think it's important and totally intentional that these things don't happen overnight. Where Kurt has been way more accepting than you know, a lot of parents could be, but he still is taking his time to arrive at the moment and did you say sorry? I mean Bert, And you know it got brought up before where Kurt was like, you know, maybe you should educate yourself about sex a couple episodes ago, and now here we are where it's obviously been brought up to him. It's in his mind and has the courage to sort of do it, and he does it in his way. They don't talk about anything explicit, right, but they talk about the universal truths of sex. And also I have to say the breaking it down of like, can you imagine it's two guys? I know, so that's double that. It's like that is important to acknowledge, Yeah, because I don't know what parents or elders are going to acknowledge that for their kids who might be gay, but not no one, not back then. Always always an impressive moment between those two.
Speaker 1: Truly, And that's the sexy, sexy yeps, crazy weird, random kind of a filler before a big our big competition episode, but yet still fun and also emotional and just exactly what you'd expect from a really great run A.
Speaker 2: Few episode original song after this, These two are so much fun and also great to watch together. I just kept going. I just watched them back to back. Yes, because you don't want it to stop. And so I was.
Speaker 1: Excited for song and what I didn't remember it and didn't remember and it is a very big episode.
Speaker 2: They are both. These episodes also are like gay canon wise, very important, and they're back to back. I did not think these big gay moments were happening back to back and so quickly, so quickly. Yeah, but we'll get to that in the next episode.
Speaker 1: We'll tune in next week. Okay, should we do some TARTI takes for absolutely, m Okay, cringe moments, go for it. There was nothing like too inappropriate this episode that I was like, oh, this wasn't gonna fly or I don't love that. But some of the sexy lessons with the kids with Holly again you said like Toad and line of like is this inappropriate or not?
Speaker 2: I said it before and I'll say it again. I think the whole Blaine talking to the girls school being like, this is what we're looking for. Do we make you feel a certain like that all that best dance move, Jenna.
Speaker 1: I feel like the kiss takes the cake on this one. The tank, the tango. Oh yes, actual kiss Oh sorry, no, holiday is not the only on Who's done here.
Speaker 2: The tango? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Best song Kevin Landslide, Yeah by a Landslide uh performance by prob I'm going with the foam in Animal Wild Times. I was like, is this a foam party that's happening right now?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I second that or the cucumber. I don't know true best lines. I think it's Brittany's entire thing with the stork m you know, M Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going with Hollie Holidays sex. It's just like hugging only it's a lot.
Speaker 2: She really got away with words performance via m v P. Yes, absolutely, Gwyneth. I actually I will say it's a tie between Gwyneth and Nyah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Noble mentioned Enaya on this one because she's acting, that's right, that whole speech at the lockers locker, her performance during Landslide, the whole thing with her gwynethan Heather when they're you know, talking, all those scenes. She's so so, so good.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's a tie.
Speaker 2: I think it's a double gold medal. Okay, so ship we found on TikTok Jenna swifty Jenna. Oh it is Sue Sylvester versions of Taylor Swift's album covers. It's like if Sue had remade Taylor's albums. Maddie Hanson ninety nine on TikTok has posted these incredible fake Taylor Swift album covers. But but Sue Sylvester, there's reputation there. Speak now, but it's called Sue now, sueer for lover? Is this very folklore? Oh my god, the facts are perfect. It's it's absolutely insane and I don't know how Maddie's brain went there, but I'm glad it did. Yeah, because we are all better for it. I think, Yeah, I agree, you know who knows. Thank you for making this and everyone who tagged us. It's pure art. It's real art, you know. And you have a vision and you completed that vision.
Speaker 1: I'm in love. I'm in love.
Speaker 2: Very good. Well, thank you for joining us for this very sexy episode and that's what you really miss see you, thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time,