Speaker 1: Leading off starts now right here on Fantasy Pros, brought to you by bet MGM. I am Chris Welsh, who you could find on Twitter at is it the Welsh in joining me today is the illustrious I got a beautiful smile right there he is, Kate see Bubba on Twitter. I beat the intrick, my great buddy, yours as well, Bubba? What's up man?
Speaker 2: Not much, my friend. I've been called a lot of things in life. I'm not sure illustrious has ever hit the top of our list. But I appreciate the kind words always.
Speaker 1: Great chat you now, now next time you hear that word, you're gonna think of yourself. That's all that. That's what I was going for. Appreciate it now you got it. On the show today, we've got a whole bunch of cover. Actually gonna play a little game with Bubba. You guys in the chat can play along as well. We're gonna be going through all the stat heroes. The zero is the home run, which maah in another homer that is four. By the way, since last Monday, got no idea where that puts me up on the leaderboard, because I have not been on the leaderboard this entire season, making and chugging away just a little bit as we keep moving. Stupid Joe just keeps getting homers as well, because he's got Aaron Judge, and like I said, Judge literally alone is beating everybody in the contest. And now you know, Joe's just able to carry him over. So we must end that we've got some bets, and we've got a whole bunch more. But there is no gift that keeps on giving in baseball like Chris Sale. Chris Sale, he giveth the tiny bit and he taketh away all. Chris Sale underwent season ending surgery on Monday after fracturing his right wrist last Saturday in a bicycle accident. Yes, you heard me correct, a bicycle accident. No, not the rib thing, not the punching of the things in the minor league. No, he was riding a bike. Would love it if it was like like a hardcore motorcycle or maybe.
Speaker 2: Like a Madison bum grunner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like something like that. But you know it was probably like a twenty six inch mountain bike that he was cruising around just like angrily, just like reel, and he fell over something fractures riskies out for the season. I mean to laugh, but like you know, everyoneted to get me crap about some of the injury guys. There's a lot of weird injury stuff that's happening. Chris Saale, Bubba is a disaster.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a. It's a colossal disaster. It's an illustrious disaster, if we must say it's a it's quite impressive. When I saw that headline this morning, I was like, you've got to be kidding me, Like when it rains, it pours. I think the Red Sox paid him thirty million this year. So if things weren't going bad enough in Boston, that's a ship has sailed, as it was said in the chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a good line, browing the ship has sailed. That would be actually a great article headline.
Speaker 2: If you want to guarantee it'll be in the Boston Globe or something very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. That would be like a yeah, they'd be like what was it? Like the New York Posts, like the Post has always got the like crazy ones. You know, that would be a really good article if you wanted to break down all the injuries, and you know this used to be Stanton, but now it looks like it's turning into Sale in this flukiness. Age has been an issue major games. I mean, where did he go. He go ten years where everyone's like, oh, the way he throws, he's gonna break his arm or his arm's gonna blow out. Never did, and now he just is breaking every other step of the way. It's an easy redraft thing. You move on, see you bye, nothing to be worried about. But as far as Dynasty goes with a week left or anything, is there any real fantasy? I mean, we could easily just watch the season off, come back in next year, start this all thing over and feel good. But you feel good into the future with Chris Saale because there's no hope for the rest of this year.
Speaker 2: There's no hope for this year. I would be willing to buy low on him in Dynasty if you could, because he still has you know, some some darts in that gun. Maybe you'm ount with him. We've play avoid guns with that Chris Sale. But I am intrigued with what he can still do because then a little bit we did see this year he used to very effective. Is getting healthy. There's some value there. It's like a great question to be would you rather trust Chris Sale next year or Jacob de Gram next year? In Dynasty? I mean mean to Graham, Yeah, but man.
Speaker 1: No, I know I get it. Like I saw our buddy Eric Cross you put out a tweet today and he was like, right now is a great time to sell him in all fourmats. I don't really agree. I just don't know. Like in Dynasty, Sure, Dynasty is actually probably the best place to sell Chris Sell Jacob de Groom. I'm not gonna have my no hitter today for not screwing something up verbally, So Chat, we just gave up our first hit. Let's see if I give up any runs at the end of here when we scorecard the show. But like Jacob de Grom, when he's out there, he is the best pitcher in baseball from a Dynasty perspective, based on age, based on the injury risk, based on what he could do for a team buying for a fantasy title. Right now, this is the best time to trade him. You could get some great youth, You could probably get four or five pieces redraft. Though. I just don't agree because I think there's too much stigma around him that this is me. I would rather hold on because no one's gonna give you eighty I don't think eighty to eighty five cents on the dollar on it, And I would rather go in with the opportunity and chance that I have the best pitcher in baseball going into the playoffs. Could he break down? Yes? Is he gonna do it off of a bike? No, that's good, but I would I don't agree with the redraft. I agree in any other which really is only dynasty. I agree on that front. This is a fantastic time. I mean they I think it was Codify that just put this out. They had the top ten I think it was or top eight fastest thrown sliders this season that had whiffs on him. Every single one was Jacob d Grom. Like the top eight were all Jacob de Grom in his first two starts, or maybe it was just his last one he had on the seventh, they're all to Grom. So yes, totally agree on dynasty. I don't agree on redraft this season, and if you look at it on a scope of just next year, I'm a massacre. I would still go Jacob de Grom. I would still I hope you can finish out this year. Chris sailed to maybe be fair, it's a lot of fluky stuff, but when's the fluky stuff gonna fall apart? And also bub like he's a little unstable that whole minor league. Yeah, he's like, oh, you know, you guys shouldn't be filming this stuff, Like the guy doesn't. He's in I don't care level of stuff and he's I mean, you probably probably shouldn't be righting a bike when he fractured or ribs and done a bunch of stuff. Probably shouldn't be out doing that. Maybe I'm being too traumatic. Maybe he was just you know, cruising around the street or something like that. But I don't know if the flukiness makes you feel any bit better about the injury proneness that de Grom is holding. Maybe a better one would be Clayton Kershaw or chrisail.
Speaker 2: Good one too. Yeah, Clayton Kersher with the back. But yeah, that's kind of why I was going to Grom versus Sail. The flukiness of sales to Grom. I want him to be healthy. He's amazing to watch, he's great, but I'm just waiting for that whole thing to just snap and He's literally hanging on by a thread right now, and that's what's scary. So I'm with you on the regular season, keep him Dynasty. I think it's great time to move to Groam. I think it's an interesting conversation because Kershaw might be a better example with the back issue, and you know what, he might even retire after this year, Like Kershaw might not even be here for next year, So there's a lot going on there too.
Speaker 1: I hope not. Bogman and I were reliving my shaky cam picture of Kershaw from the Whole Foods. When I caught it was on a Whole Foods. People don't know, and this is years and years ago, and nobody there knew who Jacob de grom are. I keep saying Jack Groam, Clayton Kershaw and one of those things where it's like you also feel horrifically bad about it. But I was like, I gotta go up to him, like no one he's just having a great day, no one's bothering him. I did it really quiet, and now he's just like, I don't want to cause any attention, But da da da, and I have a shaky cam picture and I wish it was clear. I wish I had I got a new iPhone. I wish I had the iPhone. I probably wouldn't have been as a shaky and garbage as it was. So Chris sail out for the year by bye see yuh also but by Aaron Judge for Baseball's forty fourth of the year. That's why Joe keeps going. I think our homer on Board the Leaders thirty nine just continuously pointing out forty four homers for Aaron Judge. But I had mentioned in the there it was a Monday episode that Judge had moved. We had a move in the MVP stuff again on the al side where Otani moved down to around three and a half to one. Judge is minus money. Didn't look this morning. It's probably about the same fools, bet, foolsy fools.
Speaker 2: Bet. I'm not taking any negative money on any kind of award like this, like Judge deserves it, don't get me wrong, but show hey, my goodness unless they give a show Hey the sy young which he deserves as well. It's hard not to give the MVP, it really is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, just a really easy quick way to think about it. Just not taking minus money on this Award.
Speaker 2: That's a just go there.
Speaker 1: Whatever the minus money is, play the other side or don't play it. I just don't go down there Baltimore. Baltimore beat Toronto, and I believe they are now five games over five hundred after that, and they've moved one game behind Seattle for the third wild card spot. They're a game and a half behind Tampa Bay for the second wild card spot and three games behind Toronto for that first. Pretty amazing what Baltimore is doing and putting together offensively. Santandeer's kind of picked back up. Jorge Mateo is trying to actually hit for contact. They're doing it all still as they got rid of Trey Mancini, who's rocking it out in Houston. So interesting stuff on Baltimore. And then finally on the big headlines, Cubs announced that Jason Hayward is not returning for twenty twenty three or this season, and he had about twenty two million dollars on that contract, so they're eating that money to say peace out. Probably in the pantheon of worst contracts in the I mean, you go all time. It's tough because money is weird, But I don't know, would you say Jason Hayward maybe top ten worst contract signings in baseball. I mean I put like Chris Davis up there is maybe the number one.
Speaker 2: Chris Davis is bad. Josh Hamilton didn't turn out to be so strong by the end of that one. That was a rough one, but I guess it was good at the beginning. Hayward's are a bad one like that one may no sense out the gate. It was more like the Cubs or just spending money to spend money. So yeah, tough one there.
Speaker 1: I know Cubs would mark that one like Cubs fans like we brought this up before and talked about it. Maybe not here, but we had talked about, like I always go to the Chris Davis contract, like what a wasat so what a disaster Baltimore. Chris Davis and Cubs fans would jump in and go, well about Jason Hayward and it's like, yeah, he's on there, He's just not the big, big one of it, but they are washing their hands of him. Over On the injury front, Matt Carpenter broke his foot, no timetable for return, could possibly return for the playoffs. The fantasy season is over and I had done it actually a news update on it, and I believe the number was like fifteen homers and one hundred and twenty seven at bats. He had raised the Yankees absolute recovery of his career and as put in many articles, Bubba potentially the front runner for the comeback Player of the year that ends and that's a is that a brutal blow to the Yankees like as a whole, But I mean he was a spark plug. He was a big spark plug and be a huge injection into fantasy rosters that were easily just wiping him up on the wire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, he was huge this year. Fifteen homers, as he mentioned, it's crazy to think about, and they need them because Labor Toris is kind of slowing down a little bit right now. So Jack Cartmenter was playing a lot and that's a big, big load of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's funny. I had this this question like very beginning of the season. It was right as Josh Rojas came back, and it was like Labor or Rojas, and I was like, listen, I'm still team Rojas. I think Labor kind of went on that tear for a bit and Rojas was just kind of like middle line, and then it's all kind of even doubt. You know, I wouldn't even say Josh Rojas is fantastic, but you know, it's what those kind of fringy guys like toys do, like up and down, up and down, and he's kind of, you know, the inconsistency. It's been much better. You can count on him a little bit more, but they're still inconsistencies. There a few other injuries. Jesse Winker left with a back injury that seems to be pretty consistent this year. Monitor that too, because tomorrow Julio Rodriguez is scheduled to come back off the IL and they're still holding on to Jared Keelnick. They optioned Abraham Toro as Mitch Hanneger came back, So you know how that whole outfield is going to look. They've got Julio Hanneger is probably going to play more. DH Winkers consistently getting hurt. They got Kyle Lewis, Jared Keelnick. Will he stick around. I don't know if it matters at this point, but Kelnick maybe sent down regardless unless this is a bigger thing for Winker. Jonathan India left with a hamstring string possibly going to be returning today and Anthony Rizzo could be coming back today. Maybe, so Yankees need that offensive push. But I got a game for you, Okay. I was going through scouring like to do two weeks, seven days, thirty markers on different places, and one of the toughest things I think is overall value of players, Like what site do you go to to value because they use these algorithms. We have this hilarious thing earlier in the year where god, what was it. The checker reminded me it was like if his ESPN or something Mayer had posted about the rankings in a points lead and how Johannio Swarz was more valuable than Hosier Ramirez and we were like, oh my god, are you kidding me? And it's all sometimes about the stupid, ridiculous algorithms.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I just saw Chuck. This dis distracted me that Julio isn't coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This is what they were going to reevaluate them today to either come back Wednesday or Friday. That's the latest I saw this morning.
Speaker 1: So algorithms are always uniquely weird and different, and sometimes statistically they might not make sense, but it is all about how they weigh them. Fan tracks has one. I don't really care for it. It's their score system. If you go into a lot of the others you'll see it blah blah blah. So Yahoo, I think is always interesting. Yeah, So I think this was Yahoo that it was done in, and they'll have different score systems across or so. Yahoo had said that was the top five value in points. So I pulled up Yahoo. They're thirty days and this is based on the algorithm. What I've noticed is they definitely weigh batting average a bit more. So higher batting averages are gonna be a little bit of help. Stolen bases don't necessarily push them. So I've got four players for you, and I want you to order them for me over thirty days. How they've ranked on Yahoo's algorithm. All right, then we can even go through stats after I'll give you I'll let you give your order, I'll give you the stats, and then i'll let you make changes if you want. So the four players in alphabetical order, Bobashett, Jose Miranda, Matt Olsen, Oneal Cruz. Those are four players again, Bashett, Miranda, Olsen, Cruz thirty days last thirty days on Yahoo. Give me the order that you think they sit.
Speaker 2: In, Miranda Olsen, Bashette, Cruise. That one was tough, Miranda for sures number one.
Speaker 1: Dang, you got the Miranda thing. I wanted to try to sneak in. Miranda.
Speaker 2: What happens when I write an article for some website every.
Speaker 1: Single day, said Miranda.
Speaker 2: Olsen, Cruz, Cruise, and Baschetter are almost interchangeable to me.
Speaker 1: But that's a cool You nailed it, You absolutely nailed it. There was no fooling there whatsoever. ONEOK. And this is not definitely not a distractor of ONEO Cruz. ONEO Cruz has been just no average. Yeah, top one hundred player, just outside the top seventy five as far as Yahoo's algorithm goes six homers, three stolen bases, but a two to ten batting average, twelve runs, fifteen RBI decent. That's a arguably a four category player. You know, maybe maybe you could say like three and a half right there. But a huge albatross, and the biggest albatross is of any of the players is the batting average. So that's Onneo Cruz, bashet is only two spots higher. He is the seventy fifth on Yahoo's algorithm over the last thirty days and a standard five x five pointing out. This is not points league. Two homers, two stolen bases, fourteen runs, fifteen RBI two ninety two batting average, So oneo Cruz beats him in homers, beats it in stolen bases. They're tied in our RBI. But Bashett has the runs and significant batting average, but it only bumped them up a couple spots. You nailed the others. And my big thing here was about Jose Miranda at kind of an albatrosse batting average. He's actually a two category bat albat TRUSS two twenty six and zero stolen bases, but eight homers, sixteen runs and twenty one RBIs. Those three numbers are more than any other player on this list. And Jose Miranda, though the number one player top twenty on the algorithm, fourteen runs, four homers, twenty RBI, one stolen base, a three sixty six batting average, so does the stolen bases aren't big markers, but is a little bit of everything that is very impressive. That is very very impressive that you got the Miranda side, but you know, you obviously pay attention to those things, and I say.
Speaker 2: Why I'm on Fantasy pros. This is what happens.
Speaker 1: Yep, thirty days. You know. It was even more interesting was over the last two weeks Jose Miranda on Yahoo a top ten player. So this was actually a little bit of a shocker to me as well. But this is probably due to dead league, so I don't want to think too much about it. Is ownership only seventy one percent on Miranda and Yahoo. But something we uncovered yesterday we were doing the Fancy Baseball ITL podcasts and like ESPN's biggest rank changers or acquisition changes, they were big, except the ownership numbers were embarrassing. Why is that because of dead leagues? So you would have the number one picked up player, Number two is Devin Williams, Like, what do you think Devin Williams ownership should be? What do you think it is on CBS?
Speaker 2: Oh, it should be like close to one hundred percent by now, But I know for a fact it was probably like thirty five percent or something.
Speaker 1: Well, CBS it's eighty five percent, ESPN fifty eight percent. It was the second biggest changer, so dead league. So Yahoo can suffer from that as well. So when I say when I go and say, what is it seventy when I'm saying like, oh, yeah, yeah, seventy one percent on Jose Miranda, that doesn't necessarily I mean, he's available everywhere. It could be dead leagues, but you lose guys like Matt Carpenter. There's some other dudes that, you know, leagues might be kind of tapering down a little bit. Ten teams, twelve teams, Miranda's possibility to sit out there because he's not as sexy and a season totals are still a tiny bit lower. Get Miranda. Randa is such a such a good dude. I've got him picked up in a couple of leagues, and he was actually at they'll tell you off everybody. He was at the controversy of a tout issue I had from like two months ago with Miranda because his yeah you love the drama because it's yeah, because of you know, position eligibility and how I picked him up and all this nonsense. You would think when you pick up a player who has a position on a site, you'd be good to go, but apparently not even though he qualifies at a position I pick him up there. Apparently that was a misnomer.
Speaker 2: It doesn't doesn't help that that site's a tough sight. To the end of a tough one.
Speaker 1: Here's a trivia question. Aaron Judge has forty four homers with eleven stolen bases and has not been caught stealing this season. Who is the only other player in major league history? This is not to Bubba because he can see the answer. So the only other player major league history to hit forty homers and have ten plus stolen bases without being caught. That should be an interesting one. So you guys throw it out there. Forty ten plus no cot stolen bases. Let's see what you guys got. Since stat heroes not a ton of anything really yesterday other Swarez when seven struck out eight, only gave up two hits. Pretty solid for LA. Zach Gallon seven with eight strikeouts. He was one of the guys. I mean again, there weren't that many, but you know, pointing out a few of the players I did. On the DFS side, Zach Gallen was near the top. He had a great day. Cole Irvin has had a really, really sneaky year. Go and check out Codify has got a really good tweet on his earn run totals this year. I think he's got like one over four earned runs on like fifteen or sixteen starts or something. Eight inning, six strikeouts Alex Wood the chat was talking about yesterday six and one third five strikeouts only give up three hits and Chris Bassett eight strikeout, eight innings with eight strikeouts to give up eight hits for the Mets, but was still solid. We had highlighted Gallon Bassett and Keikon Thompson who didn't blow up the world or anything like that, missed the strikeout prop, but he was pretty solid. Cole Irvin has he been as is he as sneaky as sneaky can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's one guy that I've looked at a lot, especially for streaming options. The frustrating part of the strikeouts aren't always consistent, but like you mentioned, he limits the damage he gets you, you know, five six innings almost every start, if not more so. He's formidable as a streamer. It's tough to put him out through every start.
Speaker 1: Film you know who he is. He's like broke Logan Wilbert or Logan Gilbert Man, there's another hit. I just gave up.
Speaker 2: He's a little, he's a left, he's j happ this is who he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good and I was thinking of like the like Logan Gilbert's got, you know, like he can have big, powerful stuff, but then he'll just disappear on strikeouts, so he would just be like poor Man's. By the way, great guesses in the chat so far, none of them are correct, is it can Seikoh no, a Rod No, Goldie Nope, Curtis Granderson nope, Sorano Nope.
Speaker 2: I was surprised by the answer. I'll say that much. People to keep guessing.
Speaker 1: When we get to the end of the stats. I'll let you guys know if you want to do any more guesses On the hitter side for the big positive Josh Donaldson four for five with a homer, three RBIs and three runs. Mitch Haniger back with bomb, three for four, homer, RBI, two runs, Matt Ryan mount Castle, he had a bomb. Mike Mayor celebrating somewhere, Aaron Judge, we know forty four. Matt Chapman my home run call to for three with a homer and rbi Nelson Velasquez had a bomb, Starling Marte homer, Combomel actually with a stolen base, Anthony Santander, Andrew, Ben and Tendi did not have homer but had three rbiys And it's a beautiful, beautiful number. Seeing Andrew always which accounting stats could be higher? With Ben and Tendee, I really thought he could be like a twenty twenty guy this season. He's gotten a lot of contact and stuff under control, but he just never put up big major counting stats. Maybe this last little run with New York will happen, but just didn't quite live up to Abobba.
Speaker 2: Just not quite there. Nope, not quite there at all. It's been a rough go, rough go for Ben and Tendy this year.
Speaker 1: Still no answers here on the Zeros Logan Gilbert seven innings, I'm sorry, four innings, seven earned runs, only two strikeouts, you say? Kakuchi gave up three homers with five earned runs on the pitching side for the hitters, Jerks and pro far Oh for four, Sean Murphy O for four, Typrance over four Oneil Cruz. I did not put it on here, oh for three. The answer you guys are looking for that you have not seen Albert Bell nineteen ninety six. Albert Bell is the answer all good guesses. No chance I would have gotten this. I probably would have started with Bonds because Bonds was a pretty proficient like.
Speaker 2: Early year forty guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stolen base guy. But if you think about it, because of that, it might have been tough to get like with the amount of stolen bases on there yet to be really perfect, So you would have had to say, who's a huge power hitter, who is putting up at least a minimal amount of stolen base attempts to get you to double digits? Soriano, I think is a really good guess.
Speaker 2: I'll say Goldie. Goldie was good.
Speaker 1: Goldie's are great. Yeah, Goldie's are really good. One may even a rod like Conseiko. I wouldn't have simply because of again, going back to the amount of attempts, that's a really big amount of attempts. But Albert Bell nineteen ninety six forty plus homers, ten plus Doolen bases without being caught, very very impressive. Over to our home run board, let's get the board up here. Home run lead aboard. There you go, hikeby got he's got a lead. Oh, I didn't even realize that. Yeah, I think someone mentioned it earlier in the chat. He's up to forty. We had a thirty nine, thirty eight or yesterday, High Covey has a two home run lead. He is the first to reach forty. Wonky forgot to declare the eight to eight catcher bonus. We found out, so we will have a different bonus tomorrow on the show for Wednesday. So that's what I'm told by Wonky that there was supposed to be a catcher bonus that's not there. Mike Mayer is tied for second Frickin' place night King of the North kind of falling back, and you guys can see the whole list there as things things are getting crazy. I think High Kevey had Mitch Haniger, Mayor had Chapman with me. We had some judge Mountcastle. Those are the top ones on the board for the home run contest, and Bubba and I are going to make it. Guess have been pretty good so far, Bubba, so you know, time to get on the board, Time to get rocking here, Bets, I'll say what you think about these, I'm gonna get your take. I've got four bets. Two are the leaders over at bettingpros dot com the MLB prop cheat sheet. These are the top two. Which one is the stolen base, one is a total base or one is a total base, one is a strikeout. And then I've got two that I like for today. So here are your algorithms bettingpros dot Com Mlbprop cheat Sheet. Bets number one Alecmanoa over on bet MGM. It is over on the strikeouts are projecting close to seven against Baltimore. It's four and a half, but it's very juiced up. It's at like, you know, minus one sixty five, So not the best type of straight bet play, but maybe you want to put them in with something. It's their number one on their algorithm. Number two they like Vladimir Guerrero Junior at Baltimore again, Toronto bets total bases. It's minus one fifteen. They've got over three and a half as they are total, so you got a big over there minus one fifteen one and a half. This is at Una Bets, so it's probably similar. Bubba My two bets Paul Goldman at Colorado total bases. I like the one and a half over. It's minus one thirty two. The projections agree at two and a half and Garrett Cole strikeouts. I've tried to play an under yesterday didn't work. I'm gonna go with the over seven and a half. It's minus one thirty. At Seattle, he gave up eight earned runs against the Mariners and still struck out eight in that last one, so I'm gonna feel confident he goes over one hundred pitches, he strikes out eight. I really like the Garrett Cole and my Paul gold Schmidt one. What do you think about these four bets mine versus the algorithm? What are your favorites?
Speaker 2: I love that Manoa one. It's juice. Maybe you can find a five or a five and a half and still take it. That's got some nice appeal. But anytime you get Goldi and Coors, that's very nice. I don't mind a little. I don't even know what the numbers are, but an Aeronato returning to Cooors one probably sounds pretty fun. But Garrett Cole, yeah, I just do the strikeout monsters, so I don't to mind that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a bad one over on the oh and by the way, didn't even say it to you guys, but obviously the BET's brought to you by bet MGM the leader. Go and check them out. Use promo code leading off. You get a thousand dollars risk free bet. Maybe you go put it on one of those bad boys. I can't imagine. I can't even like physically fathom if you were putting it on like a prop, Like what type of fear would be in there if you moved away from a game spread? Or would you feel better if you Okay, Bubba, if you had a one thousand dollars risk free bet right now, would you be honing in on a singular prop or would you be honing in on a GameLine.
Speaker 2: I go a singular prop, that's where you go?
Speaker 1: You would I feel like I would be more GameLine.
Speaker 2: The more I think about this, I want it to be either over. If it's a game line, I want like a first five. I want it to be quick, like give me a team total first five or something that's rock and roll.
Speaker 1: I'd probably be like a first five. That's probably where I would go, Like.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to sweat the whole game watch the bullpen screw it up and then just like really want to break things like let me, let me go.
Speaker 1: The worst thing, too, is like some of these low ones like Kee and Thompson. Yesterday was three and a half strikeouts and he went like five or six, only had three. It's like to get one of those, like even like the Minoa one it's four and a half. He has games where he'll go seven and strikeout three. If you're in like the six inning with three strikeouts and you've got big money on it, that's the type of stuff that'll get the juices flow, and maybe not in all the best ways. I'm gonna throw out some a couple DFS things, but Bubba, if you've got some takes, I'm gonna throw it to you. I just found some decent cash prizes that you might want to look for as far as pitchers go, whether DK or FanDuel, Shoho Tani is at ten to three today on DK, Shane Bieber nine to four. I like Miles michaelis at seven to nine on FanDuel. A couple of the same guys. We got Otani at eleven two, Bieber at ten to two, Orkaty at eight seven and michaelis at eight six. If you're looking and implied run totals, the number one today I think this is a six run implied total is the Saint Louis Cardinals, the Braves and Mets both over five, So Cardinals, Braves, Mets for some stacks. If you're looking there anything else you like on the DFS side today.
Speaker 2: I think Wheeler against Miami is outstanding if you can get that, and if you want to be a little contrarian and you want to save some money, that Charlie Morton's and Carls Carascas of the world could be a little fun for you on the pitching side and hitting you nailed the main stacks. The other one I'd mentioned if the weather is good Toronto and Chicago because poloespinarts gs up a ton of contacts, so Mubbies could be Mubbies could be sneaky on this one for you, especially with that Cardinals one.
Speaker 1: Like someone I feel like I was honing in on was Dylan Carlson, Like Dylan, Yes, and someone like leading off on you know in Colorado. That's someone I would try to put in a lineup that was going together. Home run call time, Bubba we know Joe has got Aaron Judge, I've got a wonky call here, I've got my call. But you are on the dock at first. For the guests, what do you think and who do you got hitting a bond today?
Speaker 2: I am going with the one and only Austin Riley, who has a one point one nine zero ops first lefties and faces Rich Hill, who just gets obliterated by right handed hitting. So give me, give me Austin Riley, go what to what I call ding Dong.
Speaker 1: City, ding Dong City. I call him blister God. By the way, Richel is blister God.
Speaker 2: He is the blister God.
Speaker 1: He's held it together for the last like year and a half. I feel like we haven't had you know, the four to five blister il Stens a year.
Speaker 2: Hasn't pitched enough this year to do that.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's a really good point. I'm gonna go on that Cardinals game. I'm gonna go with Paul Goldschmidt. Wonkey is in the same game. She's going Aeronado. So obviously we are very heavily invested in the Cardinals today going up against Rockies. Gimme Goldie. Wonkey's got Aeronado, Austin Riley, Aaron Judge, all on the board, and that is it. Where's the tiara is asked, I will bring it back tomorrow just for Kelly, because Kelly did ask for the tiara during the vet MGM leading off Reid. I will do that. I will bring it on for the props. We'll bring back the tiara for sure. And I would say today we had some stumbles. My brain has been so fried the last two weeks. Bubba, I think this was more like a I think I'm six is a quality start. I think we went six, probably gave up a run with a couple of the messes here, so I don't we don't have a stat line. Don't give me a stat line, but I'm gonna save my performance hosting today. Six and one third gave up a run walk to but I think I struck out seven. I think is a pretty good fantasy start today as a host, Bubba, Bubba, you obviously you came in, you closed it out, you saved it. Perfect inning, immaculate inning, if I do say so myself, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. You pulled a col Irvin and that I came in and did the rest so.
Speaker 1: Here we go. We lock it down friends. Thanks for hanging out, everybody that's in the chat. I definitely want to start incorporating maybe some more questions from the chat that we can get in live. Hopefully you guys had fun with us. Thank you for hanging The Wonky Penguin is here tomorrow, Bubba. We'll be back again next week. I'm Chris Wels. This is leading off. Thank you everybody, we're out here.
Speaker 2: Peace out.