Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: What do you think of chat GBT four four point zero demonstration and that was released last week? And how innovative of an update is it for the company? And let's play a video? Actually, I think we have a video, so let's let's do us run.
Speaker 3: We asked the live audience on x to submit FUE requests for what they would like us to try out here, so I will take a couple of prompts. Okay, both GASCAR wants to know if JBT four oh is capable of real time translation. Mirk, you want to try this one?
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, let's do it, right.
Speaker 3: I speak Italian, so we can.
Speaker 5: English Italian English Italian.
Speaker 4: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Hey, chatchivt how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing fantastic, Thanks for asking. How about you? How's your day going? Doing great?
Speaker 5: So I would like you to function as a translator. I have a friend here who only speaks Italian and I only speak English. And every time you hear English, I want you to translate it to Italian. And if you hear Italian, I want you to translated back to English.
Speaker 4: Is that good? That's fit Mike, Mike. She wonders if Wales could talk, what would they tell us? They might ask, how do we solve any equations?
Speaker 6: Limari, let's see certainly, Yes, great, it looks like it works.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be very honest.
Speaker 8: When I saw it, I said, thank god Apple was partnering with them to help improve Siri, because if not, Siri would have been dead. Most product demos kind of overhype what they're going to deliver. As soon as you send me the video and tested it right away, it's almost better than what they talked about on the demo.
Speaker 7: I think this is definitely Product of the year, hands down. Duo lingo. As soon as that translation came out the stock drop. If I was a CEO, I would be in shambles.
Speaker 8: I think this is the best product I've seen in maybe five or six years.
Speaker 7: They keep finding ways to be better, Apple.
Speaker 8: I know you did the partnership, but you need to find a way because once they integrate into that series platform make sery better, people are going to say, let me just use GPT and study.
Speaker 4: I think, serious, Dad, it's over with. Yeah.
Speaker 9: When I said, I mean I saw the clip first, and then I watched the twenty seven minute actual piece of the demonstration, I was blown away, and so I just had to say I was trying to send it to everybody I could, because once I saw the general AI assistant, I'm like, oh, it's here.
Speaker 4: It's already here.
Speaker 9: And so when you're talking about having it take meetings and it being aware of what's being said in the meetings and taking notes about the meetings, but then on togital awareness on top of it, it actually gave input, right, So it's actually listening to the voices that are in the meeting, translating it, dissecting it, but actually taking the cognitive awareness to actually have input inside of the meeting. So this isn't just like what was that otter where it just records. This is actually giving me feedback which I had never seen before. The language translation thing, I think, I mean, especially people who travel a lot phenomenal to be able to adapt language in real time at the speed that it was doing in the demonstration, I think is absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: It's a game changer.
Speaker 9: I don't app. I mean we heard last week we talked about the partnership with Apple. I think it was perfect. So they knew this was coming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, they had to get in front of it. They knew what was coming.
Speaker 4: But it also spoke and we spoke about this last week, but it was.
Speaker 9: That that partnership, like, hey, they have a product that we need, we can't be without.
Speaker 4: I know Microsoft is invested in Heavy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we need to work together because even if they put out a product, is it going to be as advanced? Is it going to be as ready to be used right now? I mean, it's incredible, absolutely out Apple Apple.
Speaker 8: Yeah, as one of the best product demos I've seen probably since the first iPhone and right after Google announced, right, and so you can see like when we're talking about AI wars.
Speaker 9: It's interesting, like we have these conversations and we feel like people are cognizant of what AI is, and then you walk into rooms and people have no idea and they're like, well, what's what does the next five years look like? I'm like, look, we need to really be studying this technology because if we get left behind, I don't know how we catch up. So to see they called it was it for they're just calling CHATGBT fouro And to see what Google's announcing the day after the wars here the wars here, the technology is here, It's gonna I mean you can implement it right away. It's bigger than just hey asking a question, right, And I know Google was and that was one of the things Shotty. I know you use this all the time, like you use it as a search engine, right, and so like if we're talking about Google, right, they are known for a search engine. But now if I have all these things in one place, am I less likely now to go to Google Search? I know they have the partnership with Apple too, so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.
Speaker 8: Think about if you were a startup and you had the backen of Apple Landmark. We have a better product than both of those empires. They're going to take pole position. Give them like five or six years. If they sell this run, it's going to be really tough. I think we can say like that fag Era is done. We need to have some serious conversations about and if they find a way to spin off and become.
Speaker 7: Publicly traded, different story. It's game set matter.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about Microsoft then, because Microsoft obviously, you know, owns half of opening a smart move. Their stock hovering around like four twenty, which is a few dollars short of their fifty two weeks high.
Speaker 7: So what's the forecast for Microsoft stock?
Speaker 2: How high can can we see Microsoft stock potentially getting over the next couple of years.
Speaker 8: I can see it going maybe the five sixty five seventy five easily, because they're the benefitter of the open Aur partnership, and on top of that, they're doing incredibly well in the B to B services area. One thing that I love about this CEO, you don't see him in any scandals. You don't hear them talking unless it's outside of the business. And they have found their footing after they had the lost decade one of my favorite stocks of all time. And that's why I keep saying the companies with the most money, if they cannot beat an up and coming startup, they're going to find a way's partner and it will buy.
Speaker 7: It out right.
Speaker 9: That's why when we talk about the operating cash flow when they have the I think they were I mean we did this on the call.
Speaker 4: It was all over over one hundred billion easily.
Speaker 7: I mean, when you're.
Speaker 4: Talking about that, they're going to figure out a way to implement it.
Speaker 9: Like you said, if we can't create the technology, we're going to partner with technology, or we're going to buy a company out right and implement it. We're already at three trillion in the next five years. Are we talking four trillion dollars company already a number one market?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 8: And if you think about it from an analyst standpoint, you don't hear one analyst saying I have him going down in the next three or four years. It's rare to get all the analysts at scale to say no, I only see upside potential. Now, if they do a stock split, that would be even better. I don't know if they'll do that. But they are a media darling, a hedge fund darling, and they're innovating. I would argue much better than Apple, even as it's time so continue to hold Microsoft for a long period of time. I think their CEO is doing a better job than Tim Cook is. Tim Cook, I love you and everyone over at HQ. But I think they definitely will remain the number one company in the world.
Speaker 9: So, I mean, when you think about the next three to five, I think the two companies that lead and Video Microsoft. At some point, will Microsoft decide we're going to create our own be smart right if this is this is just going to be a direct competitor, and we've seen Mega caps work together, we know the path for the video we can we can see the trajectory.
Speaker 4: Everybody upgrades every quarter.
Speaker 9: It feels like in this Wednesday, we'll see I think they're going to have another blowout quarter. At some point, does Microsoft say, Okay, we've been lying on your semis we are now we're going to have enough capital to get a company that we can partner with or build our own.
Speaker 8: I think because they're more collaborative, we can always talk about collaboration of a competition. I think it would be smart to pay in Vidia to help make their own division, give them a royalty maybe before five or ten year period so they don't have to put all those resources and trying to build their own when they're not an expert that Like we saw Apple missed up with the crypto market. They missed up with the ev car to shut it down, and that kills time outside of the capitol. Like there's other projects Apple could have put money into and they didn't. So I think it would be smart for Microsoft de partner with in Video or ASML, say hey, make our own division. We'll give your royalty for a certain period of time, and after that we owned that.
Speaker 4: We got some ASML news a little bit later. You're going to get into that a little bit.
Speaker 10: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 6: United States Secretary of Homeland Security, Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 10: You will never return.
Speaker 6: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 10: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 6: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,