Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: From a hip hip hop question, we talked about like you being categorized as a conscious wrapper, but you also obviously looking at your battle where ice you. I'm wondering what's your perspective on seeing what now would be considered a conscious rapper? And Kendrick Lamar have a battle with the most popular rapper and win, and now he's actually ascended to like the number one position. It's an interesting dynamic right where his music is in the vein of positivity, revolutionary, but he's still dangerous. It should be dangerous, right, So like do you got do you have like some like pride in seeing that.
Speaker 1: Put the flag down.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Drake.
Speaker 2: No disrespect to Drake, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well listen, let me okay, let me answer those things directly. So, first of all, Kendrick is a masterful artist, like one of the greats. Before the Battle, he was like he won a Polard surprise for raps. You know what I'm saying. That's how great of a writer he is. And each one of his albums have been different, unique, dope like you know, and that's what it is to do. One of the greatest in any generation. Drake is one of the most talented songwriter artists to do them to do music, man, like, one of the most successful. To be able to make songs like at that level and be making hits over and over. That says something because even pop artists that they had some big hits, they don't last decades. So Drake is a super talented dude. The Battle, I got to say, I was like, man, Initially, I was like, wow, this is real. These dudes are going at it because Drake was delivering. And then Kendrick came, and then Kendrick kept giving them flows and then he just like did what he had to do and just man, he came out the victor. He was a victor like this, point blank. He won. And it's is it like if you're asking it's a victory for me, I think it's just a victory for hip hop that that battle went down the way it did and had people paying attention to lyrics and hip hop, like different generations was paying attention to that. Like I had some of my youngins hitting me up like, Yo, you hit a new one. And then people my age hit me up like, yo, you hit what? You know?
Speaker 1: You hear what?
Speaker 4: Drake just dropping? You know what Kendrick said. I think it does. I love that Kendrick is within a battle is able to give you like lessons and spiritual like damn, not just but the truth. Truth. It's like this dude dropping like knowledge and still battling. It's like ridiculous. But that being said, it's funny you said, like some of he's a revolute lutionary still dangerous because when we think about it, our revolutionaries were dangerous, like like Fred Hampton Chicago, he was dangerous, like but dangerous for the right thing. Shoot Malcolm Max dangerous aside, I should call it dangerous and A wait that they are dangerous for their people. And at the end of the day, Kendrick is dangerous for his people. So I got nothing, but you gotta protect them love or protect our people.
Speaker 1: How much did it make people go back and revisit old battles, because right once they say that battle, it's like, oh, that's the greatest battle of all time, and we're living in that moment and people are like, well, nah, there was this either thing that happened. It was like, nah, there was like I see the bitch of you. So now it goes back, people get to revisit it. How much of it was brought back like a little bit nostalgia for you, Like, yeah, we were in that moment. We've grown past it, but like I remember that fire that I had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it was more like people was bringing up the battle I had with Cube and the battle I had with Drake. Yeah, that's the fact they brought that they would bring that up. But I was like, listen, first of all, we both those battles got squashed this now, so I appreciate that y'all loved it. We had the battle. I was worn at that time, but you know, I'm just watching the battle now, so don't drag me in. And somebody was like yo, I was like, no, don't drag me in. I'm good man, let me let me watch this and just enjoy it because they both going in and I think it was I would have to say, man, it probably was the greatest battle we've seen. But and even if you feel something else was back in the time, it's still one of the greatest, Like you know, it's it's like it's because that back and forth. We you didn't have that much back and forth, like right direct and have all the artwork to go with it. And it was levels today battles videos.
Speaker 3: Shot they were doing ten minutes later he dropped the joints stepping on each other's tracks. That was definitely And now we got the Super Bowl. Will it dissipate?
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.