Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in with Jim Love Loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 1: Shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Tips? Yeah? You know? She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second, we're gonna laugh, comeing and kicking and at the again we leave it with just a lift your spirits speak you want to revisit. So your first second listen, young folks are your slip oh folks that we dig it? Good? Hey? No fish, do what you do? No do what you do?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: No kids do what I do? No this.
Speaker 2: Hey hey hey, welcome to laugh and learn. This is excite Monroe. Your host, along with my beautiful co hostman, is Bobby Clipper, who is here and who will be joining us momentarily. Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you guys for joining us. I know we're a little behind, but y'all here with us now and we appreciate y'all. Can I tell you what has been so happening in my life and so exciting me Flain't mo Roe, little old me, little Betty, oh, tiny petite me, don't say nothing, Bobby, little Betty, old tiny petite me have been picked to be on tour with one of the goats of comedy, probably the the goat of comedy right now in our era, the one and only Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 3: Y'all, so.
Speaker 2: Very yeah, I'm very excited. It's been overwhelming. It's been a great experience. I want to give a shout out to Dave Chappelle, to Live Nation, to his wife Elaine, to his sister Felicia, and to Sena the producer, the role manager, and just thank everybody in Heather, all the parties involved for bringing me on and making me feel so welcome and a part of the team. It has been great. Then, my next two dates that I know of for sure are Sunday I'll be in Kansas City with Dave Chappelle, and Monday the eighteenth, I'll be in ooh, Omaha, Nebraska. Omaha Steaks. I'm gonna be a stake. I'm gonna cut my beef.
Speaker 1: Ooh, it's the home of the Ruben. That's where the Ruben sandwich was invented. That's all I could find when I put in when I put in Oman Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing my own corn beef O.
Speaker 1: Hi, honey. How long is he on tour for? Is it through the rest of the year?
Speaker 2: Is I think it's through the end of October that I could see on the schedule so far. So okay, I'm taking the dates as they come. But it was a great experience. I want you to know if you see the pictures, it was twenty thousand people. That was the biggest arena I've ever played to date. And I was never nervous while I was talking, but walking to the stage, I was the basket of crazy. Good God, because they was clapping and staring, and I don't like people to stare at me. I know that sounds like you love people that says you yes when I'm talking or doing something, but not if I'm quiet.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a weird as a weird cancer thing. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: But it was wonderful and I'm looking forward to the next show. And thank you guys who came on support. Thank you for all the great comments. So many people have sent me so many wonderful comments that were there in the inbox.
Speaker 3: The draw.
Speaker 2: It's the Dave Chappelle tour. Dave is selling out the arenas. He's the draw. We're just the tree. He's the Christmas tree, and we're the Christmas boves. I just happened to be the angel on top.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh gosh, you just said something. Now, that's pretty amazing to think that. Think of how popular you are that you can sell out twenty thousand seats. I don't know, but maybe one hundred people in my life. Myself twenty thousand seats, I think I would have had urine running down my leg the entire walk. I would have had to have some sort of absorbent device underneath me, or I'd have to have it depend on. I would have died walking out in five inchields like you do.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Dave Chappelle is the Beyonce of comedy because he sells out arenas. He's the Taylor Swift of because he sails out arenas.
Speaker 1: I love him he is. I love the smart humor. I love funny humor too on quirky humor, but he doesn't. There are things I love about him. He's not all swear swear swear, He's not he makes you think he says something. He also something that I appreciate about him, and as a white woman, sometimes it makes me literally uncomfortable. I get taken aback. But he has those uncomfortable conversations. He brings up topics that he's forcing us to have a conversation about, and at the time, I might it might make my heart stop a little, and I don't want to talk about it. But I find myself over the next few days after watching one of his specials having conversations about that, asking other people, you know, what they think about whatever that particular topic is, and forcing people to have the conversations. And I think that's that's where his true talent is. That's that's something when you can make people do that and make your mind grow. We always want to grow as people. You never want to be stagnant. And I love that about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish more people knew the man outset of it right comic, because the man is the man is greatness. He is a fair, kind, pleasant, respectful human being, and I wish people knew that part. But I'm glad to know that I can always say that that's the man that I know. I know that man right and what again. Yeah, So for the people who think that he is monsters, I don't care what you think.
Speaker 3: Guess what. He don't need.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't have to. So that's the beauty when you're comfortable in your own skin. That's one of the things I love about you. But you love about him at that level is that he doesn't care. You know, he doesn't have to. It doesn't make a difference. You know, the small haters, you know, he's comfortable with who he's at. He's done a lot of work. He's been around forever. For the love of God, he was a kid doing it. He's really honed his craft. I've got to take my hat off to him. I hope someday I'll be able to see him.
Speaker 2: You will be able to see him with me soon enough, Bobby Cliffs just hold on, hold on, hold on. Oh good, them a lot of drawers, Bobby.
Speaker 1: That is I could put it on a flagpole. So the big news today and sweet Cheeses, don't make me say the name. Daniello calve Lcante, the escapee from Pennsylvania, was finally.
Speaker 2: Caught today after two weeks on the run.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Now, we watched all these movies, with all of these high end rid they got all this radar, And he says it why it took them so long with the casses me because they was on his heels quite a few times.
Speaker 1: I think it was almost like, for lack of a better word, like gorilla warfare. He was dug literally in in the ground, and even where they found him, he was underbrushed. It was a dog that actually literally went to him from the sand and got him. He's complaining that he got bit, that he wasn't too happy about getting bt Can you imagine someone who stabbed somewhere viciously in front of their children thirty eight times is complaining about a dog bite. But I think I mean, I said the same thing. We've also, at least in my end of the Northeast, and I don't know if New York was actually the same. In Pennsylvania, we've had buckets of rain over the past three weeks, just tons. It's pouring out right now. I don't know if that covered his scent, you know that. I don't know. I don't know if it will. We'll find out if anybody was actually helping him. I heard his mother in the beginning they had a quick little blip and she was I think she was asking him to do the right thing, is what she was saying. And then today there was some sort of quip that she said she didn't think he was going to do well in prison and that maybe he should kill himself. I thought, wow, what a twist.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you wonder way, and you wonder why he stabbed a woman thirty eight times if her children look, look what the mother said, is that what he was raised up under.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving him a pass I am at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know if she was saying, you know, because there's a language difference. I don't know if she's saying it, like, you know, his life is over, so what difference?
Speaker 3: So was his?
Speaker 2: So is his victim's life and I mean hers is literally over, and the damage that he has done to her children, So there's no sense.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, I can't even imagine with those kids having something four and seven, something so vicious happened in front of them. It they'll be okay. I mean, they had two hundred law enforcement personnel that were call me the neighborhoods. I think they had six different dogs. I mean, they certainly put the the effort in. It was the swat team I think that actually went and got him. At first I thought it was the National Duard because they were all in tactical gear. But I guess you'd have to be You wouldn't want to stick out in the woods, especially since he had a rifle. I guess he was sleeping on his rifle when they caught him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had stolen one from somebody and they shot at him but they missed him. Yeah, so he had he had did a home in.
Speaker 3: He was a nightmare. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he's out the streets. I'm glad they can't because I know people in that area were fearful.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you. I'm up in Boston, as you know, and that's only a five hour drive. The minute they said that he had stolen a vehicle, you know, I said, Mom, you can't. My mother's back in the era where you leave the doors open, you know, it's it's summertime. Leave the doors are like close and lock the doors. Is he you know, he's only a drive away. It takes a hop, skip and a jump. So no, I am too, and I hope this time they can catch him because he was like Spider Man crawling up that wall. That was pretty clever. He must have been working on those cor muscles.
Speaker 3: I wondered, did he learn how to climb up those walls after watching the insurrection on January sixth, I'm just asking, Yeah, I did a better job.
Speaker 1: He could have. He could have taught him something. I don't know if that was like a little mental illness, the way he was crawling up the walls like a like a whack out. But they better find something that. I can only think he's going to be now. He'll be in a room by himself until he's gone, because you can't let him out with people.
Speaker 2: I'm sure other prison systems they have walls like they were now oil those walls easy.
Speaker 1: Oh, isn't that clever? I didn't even think of that. That's true, especially on the top right. Yeah, I mean, you don't necessarily have to do it all the way down the wall. But the other thing that was in the news this week, crime wise, was that Danny Masterson from that That's the seventy Show was sentenced for two rapes to thirty years in prison. Mela Who Knows and Ashton Kutcher had written letters of support for that, and they were on apologizing, asking for leniency, and I don't know. I don't understand why you'd have to apologize. He was their friend. He might have done wrong, but you can still support him. And I guess it was big. They're saying that their apology flopped because they didn't seem sincere. I think apologizing you can still feel badly for the women, but want to support your friend as well. I don't know if you they need to apolog I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Years thirty years is a lot. And here's the killer. Now.
Speaker 2: He was accused of raping two women and he got thirty years, but Kevin Spacey, who was accused of raping, you know, molested several men, got no jail time. I'm telling you, I don't know what listen. I'm not in court. I had jewry doing meeting last week and didn't go. Din't report it.
Speaker 1: They might be oh my, if you walk outside, they could throw ant. I will say that in both cases, we didn't hear what happened inside. I have. One of the cases was here on Martha's Vineyard. There was a newscaster whose son supposedly he was in the seventeen or eighteen, and he had bothered him and he was pretty Her name was head Unreal, and she was a strong proponent for him getting some sort of time. But they they heard the cases, and when all of the information came out, they found that he wasn't He might have been a latch, but he wasn't necessarily guilty of what he was being charged for. I don't know if he still has any cases. Kevin Spacey, you know that was waiting to be heard. He could still get his in the end, but.
Speaker 3: I think about, well, that's what the case was about, that he liked it in the end.
Speaker 1: Too much, too much. Another thing that that's been in the news is that, and we're in a little bit of trouble with this for a lot of different reasons, is the auto strike. It looks like that they're going to the auto industry is going to go on strike General motors Ford Instillants, which is jeep uh. There. They have to make a decision by Thursday, the nine fourteen. They're kind of the point where it might be a little tricky for Biden. Is he is claimed that he is the most pro union president in history, and I believe he is but he's also very big into climate and these are fossil fuel vehicles that you know, he's trying to you know, ty trate those out over the next thirty years. So we'll see what will happen. But it could be as many as doesn't mean it is, but it could mean as many as one hundred and forty six thousand people could eventually walk.
Speaker 3: Off their jobs.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: And the auto industry is like three percent of the nation's gross domestic product, which it doesn't sound like a lot, but that's a good amount considering it's just one industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, Bobby clipping.
Speaker 2: Before we go any further, I want to give a shout out of heavenly shout out to my great Grandma, I mean to my grandmother, Delores Gifts and Big gm May she rest in eternal peace.
Speaker 3: Grand was the matriarch of the family.
Speaker 2: And if you want to know where I get my wit, my humor, my charm, my talent, and my beasts reality from that lady.
Speaker 3: Right there was a beef. May she rest.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Grammy.
Speaker 2: Yes thirteen baby Today is also Tyler Perry's birthday.
Speaker 3: Mada my mother.
Speaker 2: Monday Today is also Tyler Perry's birthday, heavy birthday, Tyler.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get on too. Let's get what I want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I saw, can I say one thing before you do? What I want to say is because you brought it up. Are you going to be Is Dave going to be in Georgia? I would love for you to be down in Georgia and Tyler Perry to listen to your greatness and have you as his best next best girl.
Speaker 2: Well, let's have fingers crossed and let's see. We'll hope on that I want to talk about. I watched George Santos being interviewed by one of the correspondents on CNN, and he was trying to go after Biden, saying Biden was too old or ill qualified.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you lied to get this position.
Speaker 2: You are holding on to this position just because they need your vote as a Republican. You are such a clown, right. He is such a fool to me, and I'm telling you about it. This is what boyls my blood. Oh my god, this cooks my donuts. Because I do not understand how you allow this person, this liar and caught liar, not allegedly caught liars to still be sitting in his seat, and y'all think that that's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm telling the Republican Party is out of control.
Speaker 1: Well that I mean, I think we all are. I think both sides have to have to revamp. Of course I'm on I'm on the other side, so I don't think ours is as bad. But they've got their own quips. I don't understand him. He just there's something about him. You just want to punch him in the nose or something. He's like that. Remember the kids in grammar school like it would be like the nerdy Eddie Haskilly type of kids. That's what he reminds me of. I just can't. He just rubs me the wrong way. But the nerve of him to say anything against President Biden when he's when he is who he is. He seemed totally nonplussed. So a lot of people are discussing whether they're going to run in November, and macarthy is somebody else McCarthy if he should, and he said no, he should, he absolutely shouldn't, And he was totally nonplussed. He supports on me, went on and on. But I'll tell you who is running is your girlfriend Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 2: Welcome bag, Nancy, come on, bag, And it's only going to take one vote for Nancy to win.
Speaker 1: The Honest to God, she's doing a great job. So, I mean, one of the big concerns with Biden is age, right, and there are certain certain people that I am concerned over.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I think once you have, like Mitch McConnell, once you have some sort of incident, maybe they need to check. I don't know if term limits are if I'm into that, because I feel like there is institutional knowledge that some of these people that have been in so long can pass on to the junior senators or junior congressmen, you know, in their area. But but you know, maybe if you have some sort of incident, you get checked. Maybe this competency or something, I don't know, something, but I feel like it's a little a agist too. Hey, Biden is on his bike. I don't care if he's falling off and he's he's running and working out every day. He does more than me. From a love of.
Speaker 2: God, Biden has the up and downstairs syndrome. It's called up and downstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, but who's not going to run? And I don't know if there's if there's something else that's brewing as Mitt Romney isn't going to run I if memory serves me correctly, his wife was probably diagnosed like eight years ago, was MS. I don't know if she's taken a turn for the worst or if he's going to take another run a president. I don't know, but he said he's certainly he's going to work for the people right up until the time he's he's there till twenty twenty five, so he has no intention of leaving his position. He's just going to He's just not going to run for another term. Nicki Helly made a funny comment a little in Celtic, but she said the Sidence the most privileged nursing home in the country, and I thought, oh, she's out there, she's talking out. So that's that's a way to tear down both Trumpet.
Speaker 2: And this is gonna this is gonna be bunkers because I think Nikki Helly has some great talking points. I think that she has her finger on the trigger of what might be needed for this country. But a this country is very sexist, and she's a woman, so they're not going to see her and the NB she's not the most attractive woman. That's not no read, but she's not. And then see, she's very aggressive, and I know they would take that from some women, but she doesn't have the look for the aggression that she's delivering. If you, I know, y'all might understand that might misinterpret the what I'm saying out there. But if she was pretty, she could get away with a little bit more of that aggression. But because she's not, they're not gonna hear it. Before y'all get to jumping on my case. Beauty is in the Ie bey Holder and Stevie Wonder can see that that lady is not pretty.
Speaker 3: Y'all can knock at all.
Speaker 2: But I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's bad looking. What I think she is is she's doing anything flame Like she doesn't do the hair, she doesn't put any makeup on, like, she doesn't do anything to enhance what she has. She certainly has a cute figure. She doesn't like have an extra pound on, so that way she's she's attractive. I could cut myself in half and be one of her thighs, or one of my thighs is the same size as her. But I think she's kind of walked the walk. She is somebody that's done service and she has doesn't mean I want her. She she'd be far better qualified than Trump would ever be.
Speaker 2: You know, she's got something, especially that Ramaswami and I think that they are pulling the curtain back on his DNA and people are starting to see that he's just toilet paper. Also, is who else is toilet paper? I'm gonna tell you who else is on the ouch to me, in my opinion is the Santis.
Speaker 3: Even Florida sick of his vs. Everybody wish she washed she on everything.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I thought he did great was when they had the storm. He said leadership things. Who's going to take care of his people? He's going to you know, blah blah blah, all the things that you want to hear here. Now, what I want to see is him back that up and actually make sure that the steak gets put back together. Make sure that his constituents, who who's it's so tough to get insurance, good house insurance in Florida, Make hold those insurance companies their feats the fire, and make them pay out these claims. The people are paying the money. They shouldn't have to beg to have their house which is now in you know, the Atlantic Ocean, on the Gulf of Mexico. You know it's floating away. They should be able to get that back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's to say, but we're losing I think that we are losing a lot of our used to be great thinkers because they don't know when.
Speaker 3: To bow out.
Speaker 2: So with the age thing, Bob, because Biden is the best option that we have, not my choice, not my choice, but.
Speaker 3: I think as a Democrat and as an American.
Speaker 2: From what I can see from all the other target points, he might be my best option.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is. He is season he is.
Speaker 2: Older than I would like to see the man in charge be, or the person in charge to be of this country. But as long as he's doing the job, and you know, I don't have an issue with that.
Speaker 3: So I could be younger and the way less qualified.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with that, And I have to be honest with you. If we did an off the record question to him and Austin, would he even have run if there was a better option, I don't know if he would have. I think he's a man of service. There was no other option. He's serving the people because he was the best against Trump at the time to win. He's gotten the most done, they're saying in the end, when you look back in twenty years, when we're more seasoned and you look back at the best presidents, he's going to be actually up there because he's gotten so much bipartisan work done and pushed through in the first two and a half years of his presidency. So, but I don't know if he would necessarily want to be. He's working eighteen hour days. For the love of God Jesus, I can't get my mother off the lazy boy. But she's sitting here eating her cheese. It's watching the Rifleman, for christ Sake, at the same age. Never mind, she's up in the morning. She's trying to tell me at twelve o'clock she's been up for six hours. I took a picture every hour on the hour for laying in bed, sound asleep. I said, here, you are awake at seven, age nine ten. Don't shed a shitter, as my faby is to say. But so he's pretty impressible.
Speaker 2: And I want him to get a second term because no president can get it done in one term. It usually takes two terms to get some reals to make some real change, and I know that we are falling back and over. They're doubting him, they're downing his credit billings, but they're mostly going after his age. Now, mind you, Biden is seated, but Biden has not stopped and frozen in the middle of speaking on camera like Mitch McConnell. Now you know, Biden has not done some other things that y'are trying to trip and he's still making great changes, and they keep going after him about were losing so many different countries as allies, but Biden has not these allies.
Speaker 3: The way Biden is trying.
Speaker 2: To repair what you're try destroy and y'all not seeing that he is trying to repair the bridge is that Trump destroyed when he was in office.
Speaker 1: So strangely enough, you just said about the Mitch McConnell incident. The only one that came to is to back of Mitch McConnell, but actually vocally said something was President Biden. He's confident that he will get better. He's been told that it was due to his fall in March, and he's just having a slower recovery than he can so he can get lightheaded and dizzy and have those incidents. So I thought, isn't that really strange that and you know why we would expect him as a leader to do that. Isn't it strange that the other side is doing it? But no, that's that's what our country is supposed to do for each other. So no, he puts the time and effort to keep himself as healthy as he can to get the work done. At eighty years old, I wouldn't want to work that hard. But so fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see how that plays out. Where we're going by, because is going to be okay. The impeachment because they're throwing everything that President Biden because they want him to look bad. They're trying to discredit him, to make him look like the monster that Trump is. You will never make him look like the monster that Trump is. You won't, you just will not. Trump is a real monster, So you will never make Biden look like that. But Marjorie Taylor Green would have foolishness. And they're pushing this impeachment on Biden just because they're trying to make him look bad. And it will be different if y'all push their impeachment on Biden because of something that Biden did. You're going to after him because something that his kid allegedly has done.
Speaker 1: Crazy, And he said way back at the beginning, he and his wife said that they love their son, They support us their son. They feel that he'll be proven innocent, but if he's not, he's going to have to take as punishment basically as I can't the exact wording like everybody else. But they didn't think it was going to get that talk about someone that's funny. Marjorie Taylor Green. I just want to hold her down a comb her hair. Her hair always looks like she's stuck it in the toilet and flushed and she comes out it's like this fuzzy mass of oval bleached hair. I'm being Caddy, I know, because she's just she just absolutely she rubs me the wrong way. But yeah, I don't I mean hunter Biden pay this taxes. Did he pay him late?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: But if we put everybody in jail that paid their taxes late, you know, then there'll be a lot of people in jail, including Trump. Well, oh no, that's right, he doesn't pay taxes exactly.
Speaker 3: And Bobby about for the record, we appreciate Caddy here we like Caddy, she just rubs me.
Speaker 1: There's something about it that just she she's like a louder mouthed Palin. Do you know, like like talking crazy that doesn't even make any sense, and you have to sit and go all right, what is she saying? And she just she absolutely rubs me the wrong way. So yes, so they.
Speaker 3: Are carry Lake. It's the couple of those.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So they're going to macar the sanctioned the impeachment inquiry. He said he would backup. He's hanging onto his seat. He had that crazy Oh my god, we just talked about it. What is that crazy gets? Gets is up there like the pedophile, right, the likes of him up there telling them if you don't support the basically, if you don't support the inquiry, that you know your seat will be you'll be out of it. So I just can't even imagine. But and then obviously they're going to buy I think it's the twenty ninth of this month, they're going they're going to have an indictment for Hunter Biden. So I think, go ahead, you know, put everything out there, let the people actually see what there is and what he's done. Has there been nepotism. Did he mention his father's name. I'm sure he did all that stuff. That's kind of unsavory, but it's not necessarily illegal.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that the advantage of having a parent or a sibling in a position like that to use because a lot of times it's not what you know, but who you know, and he knows the business right.
Speaker 1: Just today, just speaking of that, I'm going to use this as an example. This is for any of us, any of in any of our positions. I'm sure people call you to get time on your on your Monday night show. I had somebody reach out to me their child needs to have a doctor's appointment. Can I try to get them in sooner because they're going back to school? Isn't it? Isn't it all who you know and what you know in order to help out? And that it's that's what it's sickleical, It makes it makes the world go around. That's the whole point of having a position. That not power, but will you have information or connections you can pass them on to friends and family and people that you know. For this, it's a friend of a friend of a friend. But if I can help them, why not. But so but we'll see I can't. We can't be two faced either. And so just like I'd want Trump to be to be investigated for stuff, they'll investigate these too. Trying to look migrants, we have nothing new since the migrants. I don't think that they had. I think you'd already spoken that you saw them when you were in Chicago. They had a whole they have a whole makeshift shelter it. Oh, here we have a thousand new ones that that have come in to Boston alone. So what we're not school.
Speaker 3: Are are they still standing them on the bus?
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think they're actually legitimately. I think they're coming on the bus. I don't think someone like Manfas Vineyard, which is also Massachusetts, they're not like pull upping them here. We know they're actually coming. The only thing that's kind of sticky with it are the kids. Because the kids come and they don't have a language. They've got to have an education. So trying to get these poor kids, you know, we don't have enough interpreters for the kids that are here.
Speaker 2: Now here's here's a whole resolution to that. And it's simple, and it isn't that shield. They want us to be learned by language anyway, And it looks like, uh, Spanish is the second language to learn if you're American, because so many Spanish, many Spanish speaking America open up a school that teaches them, you know, that starts off in their own language, but teaches them English. It's simple, just like with the trans athletes, which we're going to get to that too. Create a lane, create a lane. It is so simple. Why do they make it difficult?
Speaker 1: I don't know why, because it's also the fact that they don't want the migrants here. But we have as.
Speaker 3: You know, we're all we have a whole.
Speaker 1: Host of jobs. Lam nobody wants to do our spoiled American kids don't want these jobs we need, bagging groceries, picking our crops. There's tons of jobs. We tax them. So why can't their taxes go to pay for a school that you just said something that's a little interesting. Uh, And maybe you take the same school and kids who want to learn and Spanish is a second language. Maybe it's this whole inclusion thing, right. I think I think you've just said something.
Speaker 2: Especially with children lobby, because as a parent, children learn better from other people look like them than they do from a grown ups. It's so much easier when they would other people who liked the who their size and look like them. They can change those words around it. It would be so much easier. The world would be so much simpler if they made it simple. But they're making it difficult for a reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, well it's sometimes you have you know this, you have the most brilliant minds. They're mensa people, but they don't. They have no common sense. They con'scious, dumb it down, and it's putting in an infrastructure. It's like, oh, it's too hard.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They instead of you know, putting a little infrastructure getting a little committee together for that, they'd rather put the committee together for the impeachment. You know that probably took three hundred people to discuss that they wanted to get into peachment. They're finally doing it or an ingrat so it could be better spent.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the trans athlete.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead, you break down the story and I'll tell you how I feel.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you tell you the story because I didn't do a whole lot of research on this line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stories from Illinois, there were two bikers. They were two male bikers. They started off as mail bikers. They were I'm not going to say inadequate, but they were not winners, let me say that.
Speaker 3: And now they identify as trans.
Speaker 2: And so now they're basically racing against biological females and dominating the sport. They are one and two for women who have practiced, worked in hard study, put in all these years of hard working and training to compete against other biological women. And then you let two trans women who are biologically men, that is no shade or no read, that is the absolute truth, come in and they have dominated these women. And it is so unfair to me. And it is so unfair. And I'm gonna tell you this how I feel about this. I wish that Cavin Jenner would be the spearhead of starting somebody to create a trans athlete, because I feel like she's the most important person to speak on that because of her experience as a the Cataline winner when she was Bruce and now they give her Women of the Year from the SB Awards, and she is a you know, she identified as a female. I think that she should come in fairly and speak about it. I don't have no say so. I don't know her, but I don't like the fact that these women are being pushed and discarded and pushed to this back burner to be made to make look stupid. I think personally that all the females should pull out said we're not racing. You want you wanted to be, let them do it by them, said we're not doing it. Somebody that is not going to do it. It has to be a whole collective collaboration. If not, it's not going to have any weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think that I think that it's powerful. You had said something in some of your coffee times where they had the power Olympics for people who are physically disabled. They have to special Olympics for people who are mentally disabled.
Speaker 3: Why can't they for women who wanted to be.
Speaker 1: So they they're getting away. Yeah, because you do have different hormones that are in that are in your body. I kind of imagine that a trans man would be able to physically in your muscle mass. Your muscle mass is different, so men have longer muscles, right, and more than females do. So I kind of imagine that it would be fair. It will even talk a cyclist like the leg muscles. I kind of imagine a trans woman would have the same power and let in their legs as as a biological man. So that would be a fair way for everybody, and for sports that where people can really get hurt both parties.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I was reading after that, they posted something where I don't want to say it's Brazil, it's in the other country where there was a boxing thing in the soccer game and a transwoman.
Speaker 3: Cracking a biological woman's skull and doing soccer. I don't know if she kicked or what have you, but she cracked her skull.
Speaker 2: It is so unfair and I get my ass handed to me by the community, but guess what, I hand you your ass back because in my face and in my in my in my DNA or what I see is just unfair to me. And I'm never gonna I'm never going to bend. I'm never going to change on it because I think the fix is very simple created lane. They're saying that it's going to start off slow, Well, doesn't everything that's worked it has its own weight start off slow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And I think it's I think it's just fair. I think it's just fair and then so you have like minded people and physically similar like us that would be matched together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always thought that was fair about you. I don't know what the I don't know why other people, uh are so pushed against it so hard.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell the other people that supposed to gets it. Let me tell you my favorite line to say.
Speaker 2: When I'm on stage, y'all can kiss my big innovace and start at my lips.
Speaker 3: That's called inclusion. Okay, where we.
Speaker 1: So since the last time we spoke the last life of when we had there were two people who proud boys, that were convicted finally for their part in January sixth, we've got the leader now, Enriquetario, who was sentenced to twenty two years in prison, which is the longest prison sentence. I think the last two fellas were like seventeen years and fifteen years, So this he certainly, he certainly got the longest sentence. And what's interesting about that is he had burned a white Black Lives Matter banner at a church in Washington and had been banned from being in Washington. He kin go back into the city. So he was charged with that high sentence and he wasn't even physically at it. He just orchestrated, and he was very interesting. He didn't know how we got to that point. How do we get here? You know? He kept saying, I don't know how I got here. You know, I really thought I was a patriot, blah blah blah blah blah. So he seemed a little a little surprised.
Speaker 2: But well, let me say this. I don't think that he's going to I don't think that he's going to be too offended by doing twenty two years in prison. This is the same man who stuck a nine inch dialdo of his ass to prove that he was gay friendly. So I think he's going to be right at home for twenty two years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh, could I have to ask you I I'm not going to say this correctly. I don't know if you've heard of it or you heard it through the kids. A huge tragedy here in Massachusetts. We had a fourteen year old kid, God bless him, who did something called It's Paqi Packy Packy.
Speaker 3: The packy challenge, Yeah challenge.
Speaker 1: Where yeah, and he died. I don't understand what these kids it's. It's sometimes social media is used for bad I don't understand.
Speaker 3: So you have to explain what the package challenge is.
Speaker 1: Right, So you eat a tortilla chip that has something called I've never heard of these before, a Carolina reaper pepper and an Naga Naga Naga viper pepper on it, and see how long you can go without consuming anything else for relief. You have to eat the entire chip and not eat or drink. And then you post your reaction on social media, and you know your hashtag one chip challenge or something. I don't get it, like if they were sending me five hundred thousand dollars maybe, but you just do this for what the thrill of saying you did it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it is. It is the social media and influence.
Speaker 3: It is you.
Speaker 2: And these kids are young and their mind's undeveloped and they're gullible and it's not and no key history from it in mine. But I really talk to my children, like their little people, like that's dumb shit, And I said, I'm sorry I said it the way I said, y'all, but I tell them all the time, that's dumb shit. Don't do dumb shit because you could die from that you know some of them challenges, even with that curry when they were doing the cayenne pepper challenge.
Speaker 3: It looks entertaining.
Speaker 2: Over the video, but people have real serious drawbacks, and unfortunately sometimes it is terminal.
Speaker 3: You die.
Speaker 2: And I say it to my kids like that, you could die from that, because if that's what I need to instill the fear so they won't do dumb shit.
Speaker 3: So be it.
Speaker 2: I need some of your parents to stop sugar coating the way you talk to your kids and really give them the fever. Put the scale of Jesus back in their asses and maybe it'll make them, and maybe it'll make them, it'll save their lives.
Speaker 1: But you've got to do so because I'm sure we're going to hear because I can't imagine flame what would cause him to die from that. I don't know if he had like a undisclosed medical conduction, you know that he wasn't aware of, you know, something that made his blood pressure spike once he ate this, I don't I have absolutely no idea, but I can't even imagine why you would do something like this. Gross, And then everybody, please get ready student loans. I know I've got seventy thousand dollars worth of them. Our payments are due in October. We started accruing interest in September and payments are due in October. I'm in mourning. What I'm not in mourning about is that Trump was found libel for the for the second Egen Carol defamation case. He had to leave and open up his trap about you know how it was all a bunch of bologney and she was terrible and whatever else that, you know that he had to discuss and the judge called him on it. So I don't know where this money is coming from, where he's going to pay people, and where he's coming up with these legal fees, But but he's gonna he's gonna have to. Somebody in New York were saying that he he was like three and a half billion dollars less in his tacke that he actually had than what than what He's trying to stay, you know, like he's trying to value himself higher. So if that is true, he's going to have some big trouble. And what happens if he doesn't get in and he doesn't get elected and these cases still go and he can't keep collecting this money. You know, the GOP isn't going to pay for the legal the legal defense any longer, then what's he going to do?
Speaker 2: The GOOP don't have to pay. Trump got a whole trib of minions that will do anything he asked them to do, and thing a bunch of women, including a bunch of people on fixed incomes or from month to month with paying and taking money away from their prescriptions, or from their hairdos or from their nail appointments just to support him.
Speaker 1: They should know. But at some point we should we should know any know better. But that's the new Well. A couple of informs that I found interesting and I'll pass on not Can. If you have anybody in your life that suffers from opioid addiction, nar Can you can actually buy it over the counter for forty four ninety nine. I looked it up. It's at It is at CBS and nar Can Just in case you don't know, it's a nasal spray that you that you give that really could save somebody's life. You know, we have an estimated almost one hundred and ten thousand across the country, and twenty twenty two that die in Massachusetts alone. Which is a teeny tiny little state. We have six people who die from ODS every day, so I think this is great information. Twenty fifth anniversary of Google was at the beginning of the month, over Labor Day. Can't believe it. What did we do? Remember would flame when we used to have to go to the library and lift books in the Dewey decimal system at the library if you wanted to look stuff up, if you wanted to do work, kids would die.
Speaker 2: Now I was scared, I would look It kept me in shape. It made my arms nice and strong.
Speaker 1: I mean, when we used to have to do a report, you'd be schlepping home like fifteen books your backpack or your bags or your arms. You look like an orangutang by the time you got home because your arms are be so long.
Speaker 2: Times have changed and things are getting scarier and scarier. I want you guys to know, though, I want you guys to be registered to vote. I want you to understand how important it's going to be. This is going to be. We thought the last election was crucial, but you'll see what they're doing right in our face. They're doing it and here's the scariest part. They're doing it right in our faces. So you have to pay attention and stop hearing what you want to hear and seeing what you want to see. Clean your glasses and clean out your ears, and see it for what it is, because we are all Americans, and it's scary.
Speaker 3: For all of us. It really is scary for all of us.
Speaker 1: And it's all over the country. It's all over the not the country, the world.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Kim Jong Ung was traveled by his family's special bulletproof whatever green machine train to see putent. What the hell do you think is going in there? They're not passing out recipes, people, so we better strap on.
Speaker 2: And while we are while we are in worried about a civil war in the country, about color and racism in this country, while we're fighting each other with sitting ducks to people who want to fight us. I said that before, and I need you to pay attention that while we're fighting each other and we're not looking behind us in the words that TCHJ and keeping our head on the swivel, they're gonna blast us. So we will all still be Americans, but we will all be dead Americans.
Speaker 1: Or just say well or living under potent. Sweet Jesus can you even imagine, you know, we do. People have to pay attention and we don't want another war. We have to pull it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no more wars, wars and wars just killing everybody. But thank you guys, Bobby Clifford, you know I appreciate you here and laugh and learn and let me tell you something. Thank you for listeners for supporting us on thirty year three, Happy anniversary, Black Effect Network. It's our third year with Black Effect. It's the third year of them having all these successful podcasts over eight hundred million downloads, which is fantastic.
Speaker 3: Is it eighty million or eight hundred million? It's one or two?
Speaker 2: I believe it's I believe it's eighty million, eighty million, not eight hundred eighty million downloads from all the people who have podcasts under the Black Effect Network. Thank you, Will Pearson, Thank you Connell, thank you Charlemagne. To God for the opportunity, Thank you, I Heart and Black Effect Network. Thank you Aaron, Thank you to Lauren Hogan. Thank you to Nick Smith. My two parties that I started off with, but now I have too. I miss icons, Bobby Clifford, and We're just gonna keep bringing you where we can from a genuine Americans perspective, because Bobby is Caucasian.
Speaker 3: I am African Americans. But what we are is fucking Americans, got that right, and it affects all of us.
Speaker 2: We look different, we live different, sometimes our presentation is different. But if y'all remove all of that and remember that we're Americans, you've got to remember the American is important to us, and we need to stand with our country because she needs us and we need her.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's not the truth, and we all want almost the same thing. When you do strip away, you know all the you know.
Speaker 2: Supernoun adjectives, color, identity, We Americans under all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the values that they're saying. We want all the same stuff. We're just going about it differently. Even the Republicans, right, they want basically the same stuff. They just come at it from a different angle and they don't want to pay for it.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate that because we at least we know who you are. Because here at l and Learn whatever it is it, Bobby, what are we doing here at laugh and Learned? We are not trying to get you to change your man. I promise you and that we are only trying to get you to open up and use your man, because why Bobby.
Speaker 1: Because of mind. It is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 2: And some of you, you trumplicans, is wasting my time and wasting your man and good God, but here we appreciate you guys. We thank you guys. Three years at Black Effect Network. Happy anniversary, Black and Back Network. Thank you guys for the love, the support, the downloads, the negative of the positive of all the feedback. Because we're not here to make you think how we want you to think. We just want you to think for yourself, and we appreciate you. I couldn't do this without our producer, mister Aaron. We appreciate him. I couldn't do it miss icon, my Tootsmith's Bobby Clifford, and I am Flame Monroe. We thank you here at Laugh and Learn and we will see you guys next week. Have a safe week. And if you see me out anywhere with Dave Chappelle on tour, get your ticket and wear you're diaper because I'm gonna make you pee your pants.
Speaker 3: And Streamline, we appreciate you. Pink.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn, Listen and subscribe. On the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our objective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn