Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Shows. Another hour the Jesse Kelly Show. You know, I got this theory right that they're pushing Joe Biden out the door. So we all know who George Soros is. All of us remember this. George Soros is old? How old is George Soros? Well, you know those what do you call that area right underneath your eyes? Chris, is there a word for that? Right underneath your eyes? The bags? The baggies. We do need women around here to tell us these things anyway, you know, the bags under your eyes. The last time I saw George Soros, his looked like some mostly deflated water balloons. They were hanging down just below his jaw. I think George Soros is really old. Alex Soros is not. He has a son, Alex Sorels. I don't even think he's forty. If he is, he's barely forty. He's thirty nine forty, and he's taking over the family business. He is in charge of billions of dollars. Last I saw it was twenty five billion. They are going to be sinking these evil comedy trash bags. That's what they're going to be sinking into this presidential race, well, not presidential race, sorry, the twenty twenty four races of various kinds. He went and met with Kamala Harris at her private residence. I'm telling you, the movers and shakers are out there trying to get things done, trying to get things done. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three Cindy, Wisconsin, go Cindy.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jessey. I have two comments, but now I have to give a third and a fourth. Very brief. First one is you just escaped from prison with that cut. I think you might do better to go all balls. I'm I look at you, I think prison escape. Okay, that's what okay. Second one, The second one is, well, I'm wishing things around. I'm sorry, call Strader with Carl Strader. You you brought this on after, mister cal Streider. But the Phil Collins thing, I'm sorry it does, but I don't care what song? Okay, the drum Now, maybe it's because my I was buried too. Musician and my ex husband used to play over and over and over and over the same song. I could pull my hair out. So anyway, we got divorced and it was better so that's that. The third one is I'm doing my point. I'm disabled to hard for me to do my part a lot of it for for are the cause. But I was at the gas station the other day and there's I live in way northern Wisconsin, very touristic area, so so like a quick trip was I'm sure you've got a huge gas station that has food and stuff, you know, huge places packed, you know, trucks. They mostly here have Minneapolis and Illinois license plates, but people that own cabins here or come up for the lakes or whatever. Anyways, so it's Memorial Day. They're headed home, and I'm wobbling in because I mean so much pain. But again I'm not fat, so just give you this not to be a fat Anyway, the wobbling, I'm getting ready to wabble out. Nobody wears mask up here, I mean nobody. And there's two guys right behind me. And do they offer to help me? Of course, with my heavy stuff, I had to get eyes because I do it putting up for it. Anyways, do they offer to help me? Oh, Heaven's no. But it's a guiden thirty and a teenage son and they're both wearing masks. I was in clear pain, and I turned aroundit solvent and I looked straight in the eyes of the dance and I started laughing. I could almost stop laughing. So there you go. I'm doing my part so ridicule.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it is time to bully. We must bring back the appropriate social shame system of this country because our current social shame system is all out of whack. Cindy is doing her part. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. You won some great news. Miami Dade school board rejects LGBTQ month for the second year. That's the Miami Dade school Board. You see, people became activists in Miami Dade and they chose to take over their school board. And now their children are no longer being waterboarded with rainbow propaganda for a month a year. Why because they didn't rea the latest news stories, gnash their teeth and scream and yell and give up and nothing matters with that trope. They dug in and turn their anger into activism. That's what we need to do, anger into activism. How many kids in the Miami Dade school area are going to have better lives now because parents, normal people turn their anger into activism. That's what we have to do. I freakin love it. That's what we have to do. It's what we have to do to primary compromised Republicans like Ken Bibb.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not convinced that that evidence exists, and I'm not supporting an impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Dear Oracle, I apologize if you've addressed this on the air, but I'm very interested in your thoughts. Was nine to eleven in inside job in your opinion? Being a veteran like myself, I personally don't think it was rubs me the wrong way when people say it is, I'm not saying they handled everything perfectly, so on and so forth. No, No, I'll never believe that. But at the same time, and I've said this before, and this is going to be our problem going forward, forget about the past, moving forward as a nation. Our problem is going to be the lack of trust in what that means for our country. Because right now, here's what's going on. We're kind of in you and me. We don't like this government, we don't like all the tyranny. So we're in the fund stage of being rebels. This is the fun stage. Now, I won't do this, No, I won't do that.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: Take your mask and wipe your ear in with it. But we're all having fun with it now, being the fun kind of rebels. But it really is pretty much catastrophic for a nation. If a nation's people no longer trust what they hear from any of their institutions, that's a really, really big deal, an extremely big deal. And that's what we have now in this country. So when things like nine to eleven happen, or when we look back on something terrible like nine to eleven, going forward, I'm going to have more and more sympathy than I've ever had for people who think they're being lied to by all of their institutions, because we've all been lied to by all of our institutions. What do you expect me to goet like the guy asked them about UFOs and stuff like that, Well, what do you expect me to do? Sit up here right now and tell you CIA wouldn't lie to you, FBI wouldn't lie to you. FBI lies to you on a regular basis all the time. Oh, white supremacist or the biggest terrorist threat. FBI lies for a living, Military wouldn't lie to you. Military lies all the time, Pentagon, all these people. So I sympathize now with any theory anyone may have on this stuff. Bob Tampa, go, hey.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm calling you about the Tucker Carlson Larry Sinclair interview. You've been getting any feedback from listeners about that yet?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't my interview. Jay new Jersey go, yeah, hi, Jesse.
Speaker 3: I just want to know all your thoughts about that communist gumbag journalist who stormed out of the interview upon being confronted with evidence of the Boden family trees and his activities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is Chris. If you wouldn't mind, will you grab the audio of that. His name is Philip Bump. Philip Bump. I swear all my life that's his real name.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Philip Bump is not only a communist, he works for probably the most despicable news organization in the country. If you ask people what they think, hey, what's the most What's the most despicable news organization in the country, you will normally hear one of two things. The New York Times and CNN. And if you believe either one of those are the worst, that's a total valid belief. They are despicable, horrible. Anything horrible you say about those people's fine. People do not realize how truly gross the Washington Post is. It's every bit as evil and dishonest as Provda whatever was in the Soviet Union. It's really bad. Remember remember when that isis dude gets it when he kicked it over, when when he got gunned down, he actually blew himself up, and the Washington Post immediately ran with the headline describing him as an austere religious scholar like this, it's an anti American, despicable publication. Well, I'm gonna play you in case you haven't heard it, what Philip Bump just went through on this podcast. I'll play that for you in a second, and then we'll get back to these eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Before we get back to these, remember there's always a benefit, always a benefit, a bonus if you will, if you call in on your pure talk phone, because we want to know, we want to spread the word, don't we that you actually don't have to send your money every month to some dirtballcommymobile company. You don't have to people think they do well. I gotta have Arizon, I gotta have AT and T. I gotta have T Mobile. Jesse, I need the service service Pure talks on the exact same five G network as one of the big guys. What do you mean you need the service? It's all right there. All you have to do is pick up your cell phone dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly. You know what That'll get you a free five G Samsung Galaxy right now when you sign up for unlimited talk text fifteen gigs of data Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Ten minutes on the phone speaking to an American who speaks English. How about that?
Speaker 3: Go now?
Speaker 1: What Chris? We could make jokes. It's fine, you get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And speaking of losing trust in institutions, I have a couple other things I want to get to before I get back to these calls and stuff like that. But I want to play something for you. The guy referenced an interview. Washington Post has a guy who writes for them. His name is Philip Bump. I'm gonna let this whole thing play in its entirety to Chris, dug it up for you. Philip Bump is sitting down for a podcast interview with some guy. The guy asks him some very basic questions. Listen to how it goes, Chris, take it away.
Speaker 6: What do you take from the text message to his adult daughter A hundred textizers I have to give fifty percent of my income to Pop.
Speaker 7: I have no idea what that means. I don't. I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 8: But it's it's it's I.
Speaker 7: Know, it's circumstantial evidence, and you prefer that what what?
Speaker 4: What could be?
Speaker 7: I have no idea? But doesn't it don't? Well, I appreciate your has.
Speaker 8: Anybody has anybody asked her?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Don't you think somebody should ask her?
Speaker 7: Okay, Like I'm not. I just said I don't know, and I don't know what to make of it, So I have nothing I say about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but doesn't Yeah, but you say there's no evident evidence.
Speaker 6: But then there's a text message where he says, I give Pop fifty per cent of my money.
Speaker 8: That's that's evidence.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, okay, fine, fine, so evidence I appreciate your having me on.
Speaker 8: It doesn't that something like that? Who do you think any more?
Speaker 7: I look at that, I'm saying, I don't feel you want me to leave, Like just walk out in the middle of this. You can that way, you can look, you can go.
Speaker 8: Is this a standard?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 8: This is the way the Washington Post handles people who.
Speaker 7: Disagree with one I agree to be on for forty five minutes, and then they get on for an hour and fifteen. Yet that after a while, I go, go, thanks, man.
Speaker 1: He takes off his headphones and he takes off. So you've heard he got asked, okay, what about this? And he could not have been less interested. I don't know what you're talking about. That no idea, No, I don't don't know anything. People have a hard time still, even most of the right has a hard time wrapping their minds around this. The media is not biased, they're not biased, and we've said these things. I think I had the bumper sticker at one point in time. I don't believe the liberal media, the liberal media, the liberal media, the biased media, bubble standard, the hypocrisy that they're not biased, they're on the same team. They're on the same team. This is why I get so incredibly frustrated with all the Republicans, and it's almost all of them now, who are constantly giving time to these people sitting down with an ABC News reporter, sitting down with a New York Times reporter. Because what I always say, and I'd say this over and over again, would you sit down and give two three hours of access to the campaign manager for Joe Biden? Would you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: And by the way, the campaign manager for Joe Biden who you're sitting down with, he gets to edit down your interview and publish what he wants on the TV networks. Would you ever in a million years sit down with the campaign manager for Joe Biden? All of them, every single Republican would answer that question. No, No, I wouldn't. No, I wouldn't. No, I wouldn't. Then why are you sitting down with anybody from the Washington Post, from the New York Times, from the They're not biased. They're on the same team. Philip Bump, the Washington Post, they're not They don't lean left. They're on the same team. Philip Bump's job is not even to pretend to do actual journalism. Philip Bump's job is to protect his friends and attack his enemies. The friends of the system will be rewarded handsomely in any way he can reward them by Philip Bump so he can keep his system membership card, like we talked about extensively last night. And all the friends of Philip Bump will be protected and its enemies will be attacked. That is how it works. That's how communists look at everything. It's never about an issue or a lie or a document or corruption or any anything else. It's all friends. It's all allies and enemies. And it frustrates me that so many of our elected officials still do not wrap their minds around this. They still use words like double standard and hypocrisy and all kinds of stuff like this. Its me freaking crazy, Tony Tampa go.
Speaker 4: Yes, thanks a lot, Jesse. Let me tell you something, man, we got a right wing dictator. We would have to put up with those stone age Marxist Lenin's Democrats and Alex Soros. We have a six to five GDP, and we would have put up with those climate jackasses. And we have to put up with who are those guys that storyteller garbage. You got those those guys that are talk of the six and seven year old kids.
Speaker 1: I'm down, Tony, you're gonna blow and gask at Catherine Washington.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 9: Kathleen, and I just want to talk about the barrier across the river that the Texas governor has and if that, if there was a little minno in danger, he wouldn't have any trouble keeping that barrier.
Speaker 1: Or Andrea Colorado go.
Speaker 4: I'm just cheer and thinking I'm homeless.
Speaker 1: All right, that'll do with those for tonight. Anyway, you can email the show you're asked doctor Jesse questions Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Those are for tomorrow. No more calls for tonight, Jesse. I am so disturbed that January sixth people were being sent to prison for years. There's a human being behind each one of these sentences. We know the communists don't care about human beings. Who's helping them? Can anyone help them?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Look, I've done, I've done what I can to raise money for the January sixth political prisoners. Very few people, even in the right wing media sphere, will speak for them. Most of the ones who speak for them now only speak for them. On behalf of the Trump campaign. Before Trump's campaign ramped up, hardly anybody spoke about them at all. Julie Kelly has been reporting on what's happening to these people from the very beginning. We've been having on and talking about it, and I just think it's so criminal, not just what's happening to these people, how little the right cares. I know the communists are cheering. I know every single time anyone on the right goes to prison has their life ruined. I know the communists are cheering. But the number of people on the right who genuinely care, it's very low. I'm not talking about with you. I'm not talking about with you. I'm talking about people who do radio TV. Well, you never heard their names, you never heard their January sixth political prisoners stories until Trump announced he was running for reelection. Then miraculously everyone acted like they cared. Where were you? Where were you? These people have committed suicide, They've had their lives destroyed over virtually nothing. Most of them of them did nothing, hardly anything, If anything, I was a little misdemeanor and They've just had their lives wrecked, just like a third world country, only it's here. Why don't people care? I don't know. I don't know, all right, Speaking of trust in our institutions and the lack thereof, hang on.
Speaker 4: Fighting for your freedom every day.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can download a podcast at the show. They podcast the whole thing on iHeart, Google, Spotify and iTunes. So back to what we're talking about about trust and institutions. Look, we don't trust our institutions, critically important institutions. And right now, again I want to stress we're in the fun phase of this. I'm never masking again. I don't care what they say. That's the fun phase. The bad phases in the future, and they earned all the distrust right here. FDA refuses to provide COVID nineteen vaccine safety data to the United States Senator Ron Johnson or Senator that I'm going to need that data. Can I have the data? FDA said no, Actually, we're going to keep that hidden. It's not just that our institutions they've lost all of our trust. None of them are even a little interested in gaining any of it back. They're all doing things every single day to try to make the problem worse. And what's going to happen is a serious situation is going to come and that lack of trust is going to be devastating for society. Look, here's another one. Americans are losing faith faith in the value of college. Whose fault is that, Well, hang on, let me break it down for you. The colleges. It's the fault. It's the fault of the colleges. You cannot fill up your administrations full of committed communists. Many of them are communists terrorists. If you'd like to know the names and locations of the communist terrorists who are still drawing a paycheck today in America's university system, I have a whole chapter on that in the Communist Manifesto, which can be purchased at Jesse kellybook dot com. Chris, But you filled up your administrations with communist terrorists, and then you hired communists to be professors, and eventually campuses ceased being places where kids could go and learn, and you would leave there with a higher level of skill than when you entered, uniquely prepared to enter into the more white collar workforce. Now you're just graduating a bunch of idiot commies who know how to regurgitate commy talking points and companies who are still interested in the bottom line are not interested in that, not at all. Now when they look at your Harvard on your resume, they think, h ooh, man, I'm not really sure, But what if this person's an idiot, because there are a lot of them. In fact, you could probably argue that's most of them at this point in time. Get to some emails, Dear Balding Kelly. I keep hearing I keep seeing and hearing people say, I'm sure Trump learned his lesson about signing all the crappy bills or hiring awful people or even COVID. Why do people think he must have learned his lesson when he keeps doubling down on all COVID things and hiring awful people. This lady is clearly not a Trump fan. Why do I think people keep doubling down? Well, Trump, Trump is an interesting figure, an extremely interesting figure, and there are always people like this. Now they're rare, but these people people like this come along, and what they are is they're so different from the norm that they really they just stick out like a sore thumb. They're so different from what we're used to. Trump comes along, he speaks like politicians don't speak. He's very rude, he's not afraid to misspell words on social media. He'll call somebody horse face. Is completely a wild card. Most politicians, most of them, they speak like this. They speak in just these vague uselessness. You know, I don't even need to do dome. That would be too easy. Here's Mitch McConnell. Listen to this.
Speaker 9: What if doctor said is.
Speaker 5: The precise medical reason for those two freeze ups. What doctor Momihan's report addressed was concerns people might have. It's some things that happened to me, did happen? They didn't, And really I have nothing to add to that. I think you pretty well covered the subject.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Hey, what did the doctor tell you? Why do you keep freezing up a couple of times? Well, what the doctor said was that the people had some concerns about what happened, but they shouldn't add the concerns about what happened because that thing didn't happen. Wait, what that didn't That didn't answer anything, So that's how politicians normally speak. You ask Donald Trump, Hey, Trump, are you a big fan of the new anchor on Monday Night Football? They'll say no, I think he's ugly and his kids are stupid. No one's ever heard of anything like that before. Well in any field, no matter what the field is politics, it doesn't matter what the field is. When you have somebody who looks and sounds so different than the norm, you're going to get a figure who is uniquely polarizing. So what's happened is you either hate Donald Trump? You hate him with the fire of a thousand sons, it's about half my audience. Or you love Donald Trump. You love him and there's nothing anyone can ever show you or tell you that will make you sway from that love for Donald Trump. That's the other half of the audience. It's wild, like we laugh about it, not that we're laughing at anybody. How different the emails are when they come in. It's how could you trust this stupid idiot? Anti Christ is a bumbling but food and never learned anything, and he locked down the country. I'd rather die than vote for Trump again. And the next email will be how could you even consider anyone but the Greek god Trump, who's the only chance we have to And the next one's the opposite. It's it's because he's such a he's such a striking figure in the world of politics. What happened was he he created this cult following but also a cult unfollowing. And that's definitely not the word I want to use there, But I don't know the word I'm looking for. He has a unique number of passionate people who believe he is the solution to our problems. But he also has a unique number of people who think he is the Antichrist. So why do people She was mad, this lady who wrote this in was mad that you know, why why don't they Why aren't they mad about the COVID lockdowns and stuff like that. Well, if you're on the pro Trump's side of that, like I've mentioned before, when you fall in love, love gives you blinders, and hate gives you blinders too. Look, the Trump haters have just the same blinders that Trump lovers have. When you fall in love with politicians or you fall in hate with them, you automatically have blinders on yourself. You cannot see clearly. And again back to the emails I get on this every day. The people who hate Trump come off to me oftentimes as hating him unreasonably. And while they'll make excellent points, I have problems with things Trump did. They blame him for everything. It's too hot today, it's Trump's fault. Trump's is everything. Trump everything, Trump sucks, and vice versa. The people who uniquely love him, that's all they can see. They just love him so much, and it's Trump or bust, and it's only Trump, and if it's not Trump, then the world ends. And as somebody who just doesn't ever feel that way about politicians, I kind of hate all of them, be honest with you. If somebody doesn't feel that way, it's just fascinating to watch. But it's a very human thing. If that's you right now and you're sitting there and you're saying, yeah, I love Trumper, No he sucks, you should know that's a human thing. We pick somebody and for whatever reason, their actions, what they say, whether they remind us of a good memory a bad memory, we will decide pretty early on. Humans will decide early on whether they like or dislike somebody. And once you decide I like this person, a lot, you'll find yourself doing this thing where everything they do reinforces your like for them. Yeah, I knew I love that guy. Or if you dislike him, everything they do reinforces your dislike for them. Gosho, did you see how that guy chewed? I knew I hated him. That's the way human beings work. Man. You know what's disappointing. It's only I only have myself to blame for this, but there's something that's very disappointing. Sorry, changing the subject.
Speaker 5: My focus is just stay focused.
Speaker 1: The rebels, society's rebels from when you were a kid. Who were society's famous rebels when you were a kid. There were a bunch from when I was a kid, you know, in various fields, but couple rebels from when I was a kid. They're the guys saying things you're not allowed to say, always a little too wild, doing things like that. Two of the biggest ones from when I was a kid were Eminem and Howard Stern. Now I was never a huge fan of either of them totally, to be totally honest, just not my cup of tea. But they were the rebels, the guys, the bad boys, right, you know, what's sad as you get older, realizing that the quote rebels from when you were a kid are all just a bunch of systems serving losers, and there were never rebels to begin with. Eminem can't he can't lick enough system boots. Then I got this Howard Stern today. He keeps getting in fights with his wife because of his deep fear of COVID. They keep getting in fights because he still can't shake a fear of COVID. He used to be the radio bad boy. Now he hides with a mask in his face, shouting at his wife that she's not social distancing. Gosh, that's sad, right, all right, let's get the headlines I didn't get too. Don't forget to email me. You're asked doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Don't forget to give your dog some roughgreens. Your dog needs nutrition because your dog is a living thing, just like you're a living thing. You need nutrition too. I know you, just like me, would like to exist on Reese's peanut butter cups and McDonald's ash browns. But sadly, our bodies need vitamins. Minerals, probiotics, because we're living things your dog does too. Our dogs are dying too early because we never give them nutrition. You understand that you're gonna see a difference, probably in your dog. My dog Fred doesn't even have digestive problems anymore, thanks to Roughgreens. He used to have it after every meal, now never again. Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse is where you get a free Jumpstart trial bag. All you pay for is the shipping natural herbal supplement you pour on your dog's food or call them eight three three three three my dog. We have one more segment left headlines I didn't get too Then we're checking out of here until well tomorrow. Hang on, miss something. There's a podcast getting on demand wherever podcasts are found, The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. And we are on the final segment, the final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show, just on a Thursday. I'm gidding. We're gonna be back tomorrow. It's gonna be fine. Don't worry about anything. We're gonna be back to do ask doctor Jesse Friday tomorrow. That means all three hours dedicated to you whatever questions you email into Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Senator Josh Holly not exactly given old Mitch McConnell a vote of confidence out.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can have it both ways. I mean, if you're concerned about the president's ability to do his job, and I am, and a lot of Republicans say they are, and then you've got to be concerned what it's somebody from your own party, right. I mean, it can't be sauce for the goose, but not for the gannor is he able to do the job. I mean, he's going to have.
Speaker 1: To rest assured. These are not small comments. These comments are being heard in the McConnell office. This is very much a shot across the bow between Holly and McConnell, not the first one they've had. There's tension there, a lot of tension there. And the reason I bring this up is I realize this is just one of a million different fights going on right now. But the choice of who leads Republicans in the Senate when Mitch McConnell retires when his terms up, that choice is going to be a huge choice for us. When Mitch McConnell goes. If we end up with John Thune or John Cornyn, then we have gained nothing by losing Mitch McConnell. We might as well have kept Mitch McConnell. If we can switch it one of these upstarts in there, maybe we can start actually accomplishing some things that matter in the Senate. Let's get jd Vance up there.
Speaker 10: Mandatory masking was a failure. It had costs for very little benefits, and we shouldn't repeat it, Miss President. As of in legislative session, I ask unanimous consent that the Senate proceeded to the media consideration of S. Two seven three eight the Freedom to Breed Act, which is at desk, and the motion to reconsider be considered made and laid upon the table with no intervening action or debate.
Speaker 1: Is there objection reserving the right to object?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whatever, We're not going to listen to your stupid right to object. You know what I'm going to listen to. I'm going to listen to everybody in my life who has the common sense to go out and get a six piece towel set from my pillow when they're fifty percent off. Those are the people in my life. Who have the wisdom. I want to listen to do I want to listen to ed these people who dry off with Chinese towels, towels that are made in China. I want USA cotton on my skin when I slink out of the shower. My pillow has the greatest towel set ever, two bath, two hand, two washcloths. They're normally seventy nine ninety eight. Right now they're thirty nine to ninety nine. All you have to do is go to my pillow dot com, click on that big radio listener special square at the top, and use the promo code Jesse. All right, MyPillow dot com promo code Jesse, or just give them a call eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the.
Speaker 8: Thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: You know, I almost forgot. I don't use washcloths. Well, look, I don't use them. And we asked about this last week, what Chris, we asked about them last week. But the my pillow towel is so soft. I'm considering trying the washcloth, but I can't risk the wife finding me with the washcloth. It is Usa cotton. It's calling out to me. Anyway. Look, maybe I'll talk to my pillow and see if they'll make me an extra small one I can conceal somewhere or something like that. Anyway, And now here's a headline.
Speaker 2: Why you know, you know the thing.
Speaker 8: Headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Almost all major businesses use software to track workers keystrokes. A reminder to you that this new computerized economy, work from home economy, is going to come with some consequences. A lot of my friends who work from home have been complaining to me over the last year or two about their companies forcing them to install this software, even on personal computers at home. No, we're going to track this. We're going to track that. It ain't all it's cracked up to be.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Nobody tracks me when I'm at the office, which is probably a good thing. By the way, I have my knife strapped to the back of my belt in case anything happens here. What Chris, but Michael, we are so weaponized here in the office. Rolling Stones announced new album for original music, the first in eighteen years. It's gonna suck, isn't it? And I love the Stones. I like the Rolling Stones. It's gonna suck what Chris, It'll probably be. You know, there's a good point in this. I'm not a musician, so maybe I'm not the one who knows. Maybe they've just been doing music for so long now. Maybe they can all get in a room in an hour, have a decent song that'll have you bob in your head.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Whatever study raises revolving door concerns for government appointees. I know you're gonna find this shocking, but the people who quote work for us in the federal government, they go right from working for us to making gigantic amounts of money in the private sector, in the exact same field where they just work for us. Remember that guy in the FDA who got caught on camera admitting that they just really just get bribed to hire people who will approve whatever the pharmaceutical companies and food companies want. What a crooked system. Senator Barasso moves to block Biden's latest Second Amendment attack. Joe Biden's been doing a lot on Second Amendment stuff recently. You don't need this, you don't need that. You don't need an assault assault gun, he called it. I'm not making that up. Just understand what's happening there, what you're seeing. Joe Biden's gonna be doing a lot of that stuff now that is to energize Democrats and get his far left wing more behind him. Joe Biden is feeling a lot of heat from all sides right now. Joe Biden needs to shore up Democrat support right now to try to avoid getting pushed out, So he's gonna end up trying and doing many crazy left wing things to try to keep that left wing in his back pocket. Two and three Democratic aligned voters now say Biden should not be the nominee that actually made the point that I just made. I didn't do that on purpose. Gosh, that was really well done. Eric Eric Adam says migrant influx will destroy New York City. It just really is something that the entire southern border has been going through this stuff for ages, and now that New York City's going through it now it gets national news. Yes, your border should be secure. People who come here illegally, men, women, and children should be turned away at the border and not allowed inside of your country, let alone to New York City or anywhere else. Trump notifies judge he may try to move Georgia case to the federal court. Well, look, Trump is going to try to get his case moved out of all the places where these cases are because these cases are in bad places for him. That's the smart move, no question about it. They're never going to let him out, but well we'll see, it's the smart move he has to try. The smart move for you is to get your ask doctor Jesse questions in right now. Don't wait till tomorrow. Email your questions, ask me anything. They don't have to be political. Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. All three hours tomorrow are gonna be about you. Are you ready for it? I'm ready for it, all right, that's all