Speaker 1: But you can still play. You think you play one season. Yeah, at a high level.
Speaker 2: Of the right preparations and the opportunity in the ball coming easy.
Speaker 1: It's presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 3: We're uh yeah, we that's We're terrible at doing the intro part as always. You know, fucking subscribe right, five stars.
Speaker 1: We need you to buy the.
Speaker 3: Merch for the boys. Keep those things going. You guys are running the train. Tier ones are fucking taking them, Tier two's ripping them upstairs, and them tier threes are slowly chugging around the caboose, as you like to call it. You're bringing them up. You're you're helping us out. And so that's always a big win. Big big guest today, huge, maybe not the most biggest guests, but one of the biggest personality guests we've ever had.
Speaker 1: On the bus.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you how it started from our eyes, and I like to hear from your from your perspective. So Chad Johnson, Chadow Rusinko, however you like to know him, one of the best football players receivers of all time, was coming in Nashville for the Browns Titans game. Obviously a huge Titans fan, as we all are, and says, what am I gonna do in Nashville?
Speaker 1: Well, got he.
Speaker 3: Came in with the COVID mass. COVID's going down still right, we're still rolling down those trains, so there's not a lot to do.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: You're not a drinker. You're not gonna hit the bars like that, you know what I'm saying. And you know what, do you like Johnny Cash?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Johnny's a legend. I'm glad one of the same I've for three times already.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, you can do it.
Speaker 3: Hell Wan Man, Yeah yeah, Johnny Cash is a legend country music solid out there.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, with the.
Speaker 3: COVID stuff, this this town is pretty much built on alcohol and entertainment. Hate the alcohol out boom. Now you've got fifty percent. So people start hitting out, busting with the boys. I start getting tagged, and then Will's Will sends a little group tech text message like with the Big Eyes, Hey Chad's in towns.
Speaker 1: Hey what if we got Chad? What if this happens?
Speaker 2: What if that happens?
Speaker 1: So my fuck around?
Speaker 3: I tweet a little something, Hey harass the guy, all right, make it a little more difficult for him, will ends up sending you just an eye little imog right in the corner. So I'm you send it back right now. Busting the Boys is now. Now I want to get in there too, because we're all chasing cloud at the end of the day, right the cloud train. So I'm fucking I'm in it to win it on that. Now you end up following busting with the boys, And now look at us.
Speaker 1: Huh who would have thought?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 4: Hey, I have tweeted at Chad, and I know you've seen numerous times to get on busting with the boys. Are you saying that this most recently? This is the only time you've seen me tweet for you to get on busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: This hard to see because when it's repetitive over and over. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 1: Your little show more stuff like that.
Speaker 2: If you do it by yourself, man, it gets flooded out with so many other people. If I tweet something out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew it was gonna happen when you said what should I do in Tennessee?
Speaker 1: And I knew.
Speaker 4: I knew our fan base because again they see me tweet it.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: We've been trying to get it going for a while, and so I knew it was like, cancel Christmas, We're gonna get him on this bus.
Speaker 2: And then I came in a day early. I came in a day early because I haven't been in nash Field since I don't even know what year that was with the Titans. Pac Man was here and pac Man had to cover me whatever whatever year that was. Like, I'm gonna come in a day early so i can see what Nasty is all about. I don't I don't drink, obviously, I don't club. Find McDonald's and find a Starbucks and maybe one restaurant to go to tonight, and that's that's pretty much. I came in a day early.
Speaker 3: As far as I mean, what are you just a steakhouse guy? I feel like everyone's like, I didn't find a restaurant. Steahouse is the in the end category.
Speaker 1: You're in Cincinnati, so you know Jeff Rubies, So.
Speaker 3: Jeff Rubies does rip here? It does It's been here for a few years now. Yeah, jeffers here. Yeah, it's a nice little place. In the back room there. They got some good steaks, but there's some other stuff spots too, Bourbon steaks, a nice little d spece. No free shoutouts.
Speaker 1: Came guess what bourbon steak? You're hearing enough?
Speaker 3: Shot you are right now, you better come with the check next time we mentioned your n I'm saying it's not how this came prime.
Speaker 1: Prime is solid, came prime.
Speaker 3: Think pink fucking checks me, roll in boys? All right, we're helping you out. But yeah, so tell us from your perspective. Obviously you said there's a lot, You get a lot of mentions, and you tweet, damn it every fifteen minutes. It's very impressive.
Speaker 1: The ship you're putting on the on the old social media.
Speaker 2: Content is great.
Speaker 3: Content is great, and it's solid. But what made you think, okay, bus what the boys might be the right thing? Did you look into us at all and bus with the boys might be the right thing?
Speaker 1: That might be the right thing for us? Obviously?
Speaker 2: Will? I know it will obviously? So why not, especially with me being in a day early, having nothing to do in the middle of the day. Why not with the urban outfitters, It got me outfit the way today and here I am forty bucks later? Why not? You know? I love it.
Speaker 4: You're you're very thrifty, You're very frugal. Your on record a lot talking about being frugal.
Speaker 2: Always been that way. A lot of people, Ah, they don't like it. Yeah, I think people seem or be concerned with looking like they have it even when you don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you respect how frugal we are with this bus coming in?
Speaker 1: You're not really I saw you puck your head and you weren't really sure coming in can go down?
Speaker 3: You start, you pull in the back of where you pulled it. I don't want to people know where we are.
Speaker 1: You pull in this. See, this is a lot A lot of things can go down in the back of a shed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is really nice. I like it.
Speaker 4: We actually two months ago had a group of homeless men break in and they just moved the couches around, slept on the floor, turn this place into the shup kitchen. Yeah. Actually promise they had to file a police report and everything.
Speaker 1: She had to record it that you know, we didn't have.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously, if we would have saw them break in, we would probably say, hey, you can't come here. But they slept, they didn't take anything, and uh, the only thing they took is they took a box of merch like that, like that box of merch. They basically took clothes.
Speaker 3: And if, honestly, if a homeless person breaks in here and doesn't take anything, it doesn't break anything.
Speaker 2: Have a sleep.
Speaker 1: That doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Clean up after yourself. This could be a nighttime, daytime. This could be an airbnb, I guess, you know, for the homeless if they like to.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to have, Man, is nothing really expensive in here. Do we keep the cameras here? Or do the cameras leave?
Speaker 4: The cameras were on. Hey, the cameras wore here. Yeah, the cameras wore here, so thank.
Speaker 1: You, gods are shaking his head now. The cameras leave every day, cameras. So what was here doing their stuff here? That was?
Speaker 3: Oh so they did break things. Well now I've resended my invitation for them to do what they want to do.
Speaker 1: So so hold, you did say you said I know of Will?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Of course, how do you know Will?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: You hear that?
Speaker 4: That's what hey?
Speaker 1: Looky, hey, looky, I'm thinking the same thing, do he says to? Obviously I know Will, and I decided he did follow me a while back.
Speaker 4: I don't know what from, but when I saw it that you know, and I know we'll get into your fandom in a second.
Speaker 1: That's that's this is a this is a big time than Yeah, I know will.
Speaker 2: Oh it's just them.
Speaker 1: That well, it just kind of like you guys are doing this. I'm a guest. Now you guys know each other like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, God damn for you guys, you do well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't know each other like you guys obviously know each other.
Speaker 2: It's Twitter world for me, the Twitter world, and and just the way I am with everybody, Like I don't have to know you personally, but I know you like I love you.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 2: I don't need to know you to love right, because when people hate you, do they actually hate Do they know you when they hate you?
Speaker 1: No, exactly, I love you.
Speaker 4: You are big on saying I love you a lot in the world high and is that the whole idea of it is like.
Speaker 2: This, It's always been my monster. It's always been my thing, especially with the way shit, especially with the way shit is now. Yeah. Wait, even in games and clips and when the enemy in the battle of war would be mad and talking shit to me. My favorite line that pissed everybody else was dude, I love you.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have I have a similar line. I like to say two people and I play football, is I'll suck your dick. I think that's usually that's a line of mind. I think with the there's a big homophobic feeling in the NFL. And so when I when I tell another player, I'll fucking suck your dick, the game.
Speaker 1: Is now over for them, right, the mental battle, but it kind of goes into you out of you.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's so we're kind of that gains me a mental age, right, and sometimes the game of inches and NFL that's all you need.
Speaker 1: It's several inches, not several three to five.
Speaker 3: But yes, I know what you're saying, but I love it. There is a different kind of way because you know, it's always kind of like the amount of times has been called the N word, the amount of times you're like you all, you fucking shuck You're it's kind of like the same verbatim over and guys, there's no creativity in the NFL when it comes to talking trash.
Speaker 1: And if There's one thing that I've loved about watching your stuff.
Speaker 3: Is it's it's original, authentic, It's authentic, and so that's been a thing since junior high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I love you in passing just random people Twitter every every fucking morning. Sometimes you never know what people are going through. Obviously, there's only so much I can do as an individual, right you know, so that that that message, I continuously do it just seven wherever I'm at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, outside of telling guys you love them? What are what are some of your more favorite or some of your better lines? You look back on and you're like, that was of.
Speaker 2: Course meaning from hard and meaning based on the delivery. The delivery is important. It's a nice way of saying fuck you. And you can use it in the workplace. If your boss fishes you off, and if your delivery is right and you say, man, child please, he will never know what you're talking about. But you're able to get that ship off your chest without getting in trouble. HR called on you. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rabel, that could be I'll tell you what Rabel would definitely you would need to hear a few times for sure. What do you think you're Chad him like, don't don't call me. Tell him the yes, sir thing you did the verbel that fucking really grinded his gears for if you I know, this is the bust of the boys things. Rabel is a huge fan of us, huge fan of this bus.
Speaker 1: Will is one of us. Got to be his top ten.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's back and forth. I never know how to get a read on him, but I was. I was working the cards on scout team and they held it up and they're like like, he was like, hey, dirty d like, you know, give a good look, show little speedball all this, and then you know, I like that fun Oh yes, sir, Yes, sir, like coming, hey guys, show speed Like He's like, what what did you say? And I'm just like, oh, I just said, yes, sir, Yeah, I bet.
Speaker 1: You fucking did.
Speaker 4: I'm like what that's literally all I said was yes, sir. And then a couple of weeks later, I'm preparing, I'm on I'm on the defensive side. I'm freaking doing this and he he's coaching me up and I just nod, yes, sir, I got you. Like he thinks I'm being a jackass again, like I was a couple of weeks before and he's like.
Speaker 1: Like, don't fucking call me sir. Stop saying yes sir to me.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, oh my god, how do you even.
Speaker 1: You call him?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: I think that's like really the only thing he'll He'll be okay with him with child? Please, next time you tell him what.
Speaker 1: If Rabel calls me on the next team meeting, I'm in child Please please, I said, what'd you say? I said, I love you? And him with that too, and I got too for right there.
Speaker 3: My back pock is a good mind fuck because I feel like if you tell a HEG coach, you'll suck him out at that that part, I think that that's probably not it right to do that. I'll tell you what it is. It is definitely a competitive edge to do those things though.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I like that. Do you always been a shit talker? Did that develop in the league?
Speaker 2: I just I needed that mental edge, right, I needed that mental age and the reason I talked shit throughout the week. Obviously, people consider it putting pressure on yourself because obviously once you talk and give the other team bulletin board material, you have no choice but to go out and perform right me? It kind of it. Mind fucked my opponent into oh ship. You know, now I got to be on my I gotta be on my p's and q's. Just that nervousness, just that inch of you thinking, is that split second is all I need?
Speaker 3: Has there ever been a time when you were like, I shouldn't have I shouldn't have you ever.
Speaker 4: Mind fucked yourself and like, I really gotta fu I really got to put up believe.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't necessarily believe it. That's a fucking difficult thing.
Speaker 2: Was difficult. Think about this. Remember when I had the list of dbs before the started. You know how hard that is. I actually played the game of football in the NFL with the one percent out of the best in the world on All Madden. I played it in real life while I'm Madden. Because I put a list of people in my locker that I was facing from week one the week sixteen seventeen, I forgot how me fucking weeks there. I got ct R and letting you know, I'm going to beat you every down all four quarters and you're not going to stop me. And all they had to do was stop me one time and you get a check.
Speaker 4: All they had to do was stop you one time, and you gave them the win for the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for that specific game.
Speaker 1: Did anybody ever win?
Speaker 2: I think that year, I think it was one one person. But as far as completions and targets and actually getting covered in balls knocked down, fuck no.
Speaker 1: I remember that too.
Speaker 4: He'd be in press conferences and he had his little list behind him in the locker. I was all stayed in high school receiver. I could ball lit bit, you know what I'm saying. So when I want you chat out to your sinko, that's who I am in the backyard.
Speaker 1: You feel me? Yea, Hey, you know how you're like that uncle and.
Speaker 4: You're like your niece or your daughter brings home somebody and they like play ball, and you're like, hey, you know, back in the day, I used to ball a little bit. Yeah that's you right now. Oh that's me right now right here. Tell I was solid back in the day.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, be the receiver. That's that's tough. Being a corner tough. I mean, the whole thing is fucking.
Speaker 2: The corner is the most the hardest position. Who's the best I agree with could you play corner? Did you think right now? Probably? I do that in the off season with some of the today's players. So when we train together for me to see is they want me to see I actually play dB?
Speaker 1: Who are these players?
Speaker 2: Antonio Brown, uh, Julio Ari Cooper?
Speaker 1: So the best of the best, Yeah, it's for you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna just say the best ones And that would have categorized all of the right.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 1: But are you winning? You know what I'm saying? Win maybe.
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 2: And that's fucking great being that I'm not a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell, you're playing one on one now? Is that forty legit or is that like? Hey, I would have definitely.
Speaker 2: Legit forty because at times I know what's coming before it comes, right. You can just hell, coming out of the huddle, split alignment and you already know what ros's coming. So I just try to guess.
Speaker 1: So you guess. So you're you're a coin flip guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that. How old are you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What's your age right now? Too?
Speaker 2: You're what fifty two?
Speaker 1: You're fifty years old? No, you're not. Check his age.
Speaker 2: I was born in sixty eight, said he's like forty two.
Speaker 1: I'm not, so we'll look it up right now. It's all right, who doesn't even know me? Hey, I'll tell you what they know. Forty two years old? All right, you're forty two years old. Listen, that's one strike chat all right?
Speaker 3: If you've lied to us once on the bus already and we're ten minutes into.
Speaker 2: The set fifty two.
Speaker 1: When he said if it too, I was fucking upset with myself. I'm like, I'm twenty nine, this man.
Speaker 2: You know what fifty two? Based on the wear and tear I had to take throughout few years, I feel fifty two when I wake up every morning.
Speaker 1: So but you think you can still play? You think you play one season? Yeah, easily at a high level of.
Speaker 2: The right preparation. Yes, and the opportunity in the ball coming easy really because teams put you in a position to be successful, right, they put you. If I'm just saying hypothetically, yeah, it'll be easy, my skill set hasn't gone anywhere.
Speaker 3: Well it could, I mean you're forty two for about twenty teen now anywhere either.
Speaker 1: It hasn't gone anywhere.
Speaker 4: So you're saying you're as fast now, you're the same speed now as you were back in your little slower hill.
Speaker 2: I was just on a treatment running twenty five miles an hour what four months ago on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Twenty five mile hours Dace. Yeah, that's kind of fast.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, obviously the trail is making me go, but the fact that my body can maintain that for over eight nine seconds, that means I can fucking steal go.
Speaker 1: So why don't you why don't know? What? Play?
Speaker 2: Why? Why would I want to play? Because I played thirteen years? That's enough.
Speaker 3: Thirteen years is a long time. That's a that's a good amount, honey, Purples. You make uh six, that's I mean, that's a Hall of Fame career.
Speaker 4: I got nine between all of us on the bus. Look at us right, six three? Yeah, rolland boys, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: I played in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh what's up?
Speaker 1: What's your wolf? I tell you what? Will? Will caught me in a predicament the other day because he hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of like I'm playing the politically correct, like, oh, well, you know they need to do this. He was like, so, what do you think you should give it a harball? And I got I'm like, I don't know what the fun is they should.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I think, uh so when I got there.
Speaker 2: And the reason though, or maybe they don't, they have the talent succeed succeed.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, it's all right if if if it's when I got there in two thousand and nine. Uh, Richard Riguez was there. And the whole time Richardriguez there, all they wanted was harball. And then Brady Hope came in from San Diego State, who's a mission guy for whatever. He was a deep coordinator whatever. All they wanted while Brady Hook was there is harpball. Now Harrball's there and so and I hate to do And there's a there's a Michigan fan at the edge of their seat right now listening to me talk because they want me to say something nice. I'm not going to because Mark D'Antonio, who is who was the head coach of Michigan State, and that's gonna hurt even worse. He gets two and three star guys. And while I was at Michigan, they're playing for Bethan Shampionships. They beat us three out of four.
Speaker 1: Times, like they fucking got it done. Now, you can be a four star athlete.
Speaker 3: Anyone can be athletically gifted, right, But if if you're slappy, or you don't know work ethic or you don't know what to do, then you're not going to develop into Chad Johnson or Will Comptent. You're not going to develop into guy that's gonna be able to make it or have that great impact. Now at Michigan you're sponsored by Jordan, you have, I mean, it's you. I would say we're running, we're running away from relevance, but it's still a very relevant college.
Speaker 1: It's like a five star college. It's a five star college, right are you?
Speaker 2: Are you getting the recruits though?
Speaker 3: I think we were getting You're getting better recruits than Michigan State was when Martantonio was there. And my thought is is Martin Antonio took and developed those guys. Took a guy like Jack Conklin, who I played with last year. He played for the Titans. He was a first round pick, had to walk on to Michigan State. Now he's a first round pick and left early. That type of shit, That's what I'm talking about. I think if you're getting a four and five star guys, which Michigan does, get right, and then after that it's development and you need to have kids excel and do and do better as you go.
Speaker 1: And that's that's not happening at Michigan. Now.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know how to coach. I don't know how to do that shit. And I would never try to be a coach.
Speaker 2: I Will.
Speaker 1: I talk all the time like Will would want to coach when he's done playing. I don't. I'm not trying. I'm not trying to coach.
Speaker 3: Like I want to go. I want to make make my money, win a championship, make some Pro Bowl, swear a jacket some day, you know what I'm saying. That's the kind of shit I want to do. And then after that, I'm very dust I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: But I so so.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to necessarily develop people. But if you look at that and you're such a sought after coach like Harrible has been, it's one of those situations where you know it is on the coaching staff now, you know what I'm saying, It does kind of get on that because you're getting you're getting the dudes, you're getting the guys, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it's just if you look at.
Speaker 3: His track record, he's gone like, oh and ten versus top fifteen opponents, like one in twelve against top ten, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's not a good look. And I might got I might have got the stats wrong one way or another.
Speaker 3: But they just played Penn State a couple of weeks ago, who was over haven't won a game all season, right, and Penn State beat them by ten points.
Speaker 1: So it's like struggle, let me come on, you know, at the end of the day, it's like, would you play would you play college ball?
Speaker 2: At one year Beavers and it's Erickson. We went eleven and one, missed the chance to play in the national championship by a field goals the Huskies the Huskis, and we blew Notre Dame out. That was fun. That was that was a great That was a great year.
Speaker 1: You were there one year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a knucklehead. I mean my stories too long, will be here all fucking day. Ass whole everyone to class in high school, graduated late. Then I get to any school in Oklahoma Land University obviously red shirt there, block starts, get in trouble fighting there, go to Santa Monica in LA with Steve Smith, Right, Okay, play one year there that's two years down. The following year i'm in eligible, there's three years down grades school, school. I want to play football, right, Yeah, you got to try to be an eligible. So of course I get my grades together throughout the off season, or I wouldn't be able to play Boom play in Santa Monica. The third year, obviously, because I was in was a second. That's four years down. One for one. Were gonna state. Gave me a shot, And once I got there, I didn't look back. And what do you mean by you didn't look back? Like you started taking in trouble. I had to take it, take it serious.
Speaker 1: You started to get it. You started to buckle down a little more.
Speaker 2: I put school first and said, okay, I'm gonna do this first and football second. Everything just fucking went smooth. And it took until I almost didn't have the opportunity to play at the next level or showcase my talent on the big, big stage. I didn't get it until then, like over and over other fucking knock.
Speaker 4: Ahead and so knowing that was about to fully slip away from your hands, that's when you that's what made you want to straighten it up.
Speaker 2: Straighten it up or my opportunity to play in general, make it to the NFL.
Speaker 1: Right, what'd you do if you didn't go to the NFL?
Speaker 2: I probably well. I was cheap as hell, but I always want some nice things. But I'd have to sell drugs ull be a mule for the cartail.
Speaker 4: This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by bows, specifically Bose Sport earbuds that are designed to deliver lifelike audio and a comfortably secure fit. Guys, I wear these Bosport earbuds every day when I work out. I throw a little Joe Rogan in the early ears and let him motivate the hell out of me while I sweat, while I move, while I run, while I do all of it. Bose Sport earbuds stick and stay right in your ears comfortably for hours. The battery lasts forever no matter what you're doing, running, lifting, riding a bike, you name it, and these things stay secure in those ears, doesn't matter how much you're moving or sweating. They're super comfortable and the touch controls are easy to use as well. The acoustic ports and premium drivers make your music sound and clear balanced, whether you listen loud or softly. They're also great for any phone calls you might need to make. You probably saw a ton of the boys, a ton of the NFL athletes rocking their Bo's headphones before the game, or in their warm ups, or just getting in the zone and blocking out all of the outside noise. You want to know who's a Bo's athlete, Patrick Mahomes, and he seems to be doing pretty damn well these days. If Patrick Mahomes is endorsing the product doesn't have you going to buy your own pair, then I don't know what will phenomenal game. I want to give a huge shout out to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I was ecstatic that my boy Levonte David and Dominic ensue my Nebraska boys. They won a Super Bowl. A phenomenal game to watch, you know, did you know, Ebbs and Flows? That was insane to me that the Bucks held the Chiefs offense to nine points.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But it's just it's insane that Tom has one of seven Super Bowl his second team, different offense, different coaches, a new team. A guy's a barely he barely knows, and I'm sure he was rocking those bows sport ear buzz as well, so if you want to be like Patrick Mahomes, go to bos dot com slash barstool to buy your own bows sport earbuds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did. That's a good way to make money. It's tax free, I did.
Speaker 4: I did watch an interview on you and you were talking about the circle of friends you did have growing up and how they.
Speaker 1: Kind of separated themselves from.
Speaker 2: You at met Me and d I was where I grew up in Miami during that time was the dope era, the dope dope boys and the cocaine and I would be around, but when it was going down or anything that could hamper anything as far as my career or anything going forward. Football wives, Yeah, and they kicked me the fuck out just from around just just around them in general.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that, because usually it doesn't go the way structure.
Speaker 4: People are trying to reel you in because they don't they don't want to see you have success without them like that.
Speaker 1: Back then, there was structure.
Speaker 2: I'm not a street dude, but there was a there was a certain way things were done. But the individuals that had potential to make it out of that area, they looked out for you. They didn't bring you in.
Speaker 4: So how did how did you fully separate from that circle? Is that when you went to the NFL once? Once I left for college, obviously I wasn't around it. Yeah, but I didn't know myself in that activity though. They wouldn't allow me to even if I wanted to. You know, when you're young and you want to be cool, you want to fit in, Let me.
Speaker 1: Do this, let me do that. And they so they saw your talent level and said, now.
Speaker 2: He can't when the when the lights flickered, you know, the lights when it's coming on, isn't when the lights star flickering, They would send me damn. Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 3: I heard a similar thing to Deshaun Watson. Yeah, he had a he had a situation like I don't know his story. This is all like secondhand stuff, but it would be a similar thing. He would, you know, be in a bad area and when the lights start flickering and you have to go home, or if someone was about to go down and you need to go home right now, because they I mean I heard it was because they knew how talented he was and he had a huge opportunity and dude, obviously want to get out of those situations.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that is that's your that's your out man, that's it. Those environments, the surroundings that where I grew up or there's so many stories like that. Our only way out is sports. You know, I'm not a fucking academic scholar. Who the fuck am I fooling at a four point zero? No, that's not me. I'm extremely smart with finances and how to handle my money. But when it comes to all that other ship, when it comes to school, that you're never gonna fucking use in life any goddamn way. I'm not using calculus, algebra and all this. You know, I'm not an engineer. Just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, It's it's weird, but I mean.
Speaker 2: It worked out.
Speaker 3: When you start throwing letters in the math, why it goes in next plus P. That's when I was like, well, all the game's over for me, and I think that's where I've I've lost the battle.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean I enjoyed it. I try to. I try to instill. My son is an Arizona State now with Marvin Lewis and Herm Edwards. He played for freshman. So I try to talk to him and tell him, you know, make it easy for you. You're doing something I wasn't able to do. You actually at a big school as a freshman, getting that experience of college that I never got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'll tell you what is great. I'm from Arizona. Yeah, I'm from KF three. But I almost went. I almost went there, but after I saw the girls at Arizona State, I was like, I just can't go here, get in trouble.
Speaker 1: So I went to the opposite I went to Michigan.
Speaker 2: All rights.
Speaker 3: Hey, it was tough sledding out there, but especially when you go up in Arizona. You go up in Arizona, it's it's beach weather all the time. Everyone's still going to the pool. Everybody has a pool, right, so everyone's got to stay in shape. And so you're looking at nine's going that's.
Speaker 1: A working at Target too, and you're like, she's all right.
Speaker 3: And then you go to Michigan and like you're like, oh, I'll never have sex again. I guess yes, I guess it's over for me. And then six months agoes by and you're like, well, I guess you're playing roulette, right, You're zipping down the north face jacket, going please make this.
Speaker 1: A real threat jacket. You know, you're hoping to God.
Speaker 3: And then you go then you go back to Arizona and you're like, this goes away out of my league.
Speaker 1: Now, now your mind starts to change a little bit.
Speaker 3: So, but when I was I went there a couple of times and it was like, I was like, I can't go here when girls wearing bikinis and class.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is fucking wild.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: It's a different deal. It's funny day shots. Your son man to be able to go and do something like that.
Speaker 2: You, Uh, I'm glad he's in that environment though, because he has Marvin you know obviously Martin Luis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got him. You probably, yeah, you probably have his number of talking to all there.
Speaker 2: He's in an NFL environment even though he's in college. So I know they're gonna make sure keep his head on right?
Speaker 1: Is his is his talent around yours?
Speaker 2: New Years? Yet you got a long way to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, where he is now? As a freshman in college? Was he at that time?
Speaker 1: Where were you guys compared.
Speaker 2: To right now? Where he would be right now, I would be at Langston different skill sets, so I'm not sure. It's hard to judge different skill sets and a lot bigger than me. He's bigger than your he's six like six three and like solid. I'm still wired a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've always been able to run because you didn't you play soccer?
Speaker 2: Too? Is my first love?
Speaker 4: Right because when you got out of football, you weren't you on a team?
Speaker 1: Didn't you play in a game? Like? Were you a part of.
Speaker 2: That semi pro in Miami? Over with to soccer has always been my first love. Obviously I didn't have the resources to play it in Miami, But.
Speaker 1: Why was How was soccer your first love over over football?
Speaker 2: No idea? That is what I gravitated as a child. You know when you n p elementary school? Yeah, the pe and they dump all the balls out at once. Yeah, I gravitated soccer ball couldn't play. Yeah, playing soccer in the hood and think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, playing football on the street, not trying to hit cars, stop for the cars yez.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you find yourself with all the experience you have And obviously kids and everyone gravitates towards chado Jo Sinko because you have the facade of you know, having fun and doing all that stuff. Do you find yourself mentoring a lot of kids who are trying to play sports and trying to keep them on a don't be you know, lights are flickering or going down this path of that past really hard.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna listen. I got to learn through experience, even though the message is coming from me. I think of me at that age and hearing someone that I look up to, and it wasn't one ear and out the other. Yeah right. I mean, if if I run into you, we have a talk, we ask a question, I give you my input, my opinion on which and can't do right right from home anyway, I knew it back then. Listen to people or the people that came to talk that look like, oh my god, that's so and so one year out the other. You remember what they said. I mean, I had to learn through experience and following my ass and having to get back up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You think it'd be easier, especially when you become a parent. I got two kids, and you're like, my kids are too young. But I know I'm gonna get to the point. I see what you're doing. Let me help you with this and they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, kind of fuck off. I gotta do that. I gotta go and do this.
Speaker 3: You know it's gonna be that's that's gotta be hard to see, hard to watch. It sounds like you kids gotta get head on the shoulders though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what, I'm lucky. I have seven seven kids. I know you have. But she did daughter who was very fast.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they all might be, but I'm just saying, you know, the one I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, she's extremely fast, actually to the point where she might be able to get me. Right. That's crazy because anything past one hundred hundred meters she'd probably get me. And she's only fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a stud. He'll post her videos at track meets and stuff. And I'm just like, you know, kids running like.
Speaker 1: That these days?
Speaker 2: Else, Yeah, in high school, I have no issues. None of them were like I was. Yeah, I wouldn't even say it's a test to me, it's this test. Yeah, I'm not playing that ship. Do you have baby mama drama? Never have we all work as one unit. It's all one unit. Bingo.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's keeping You just said that you fence him in you know what I'm saying, you can't fence in with two. That's just a gate. You know what I'm saying, a gate.
Speaker 2: That's damn Sorry, you remember that one I've been I just.
Speaker 3: Said it out loud. I probably you know that's mine. Now write that down. Taylor wrote that one.
Speaker 1: I said that on the pod forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's now. It's now on the pod for fucking ever. Oh, I'll tell you what. The whole, the whole having multiple mothers thing, it just seems now I'm the one.
Speaker 1: I'm not stepping on territories. I don't fucking know, but it does seem like a difficult, trash stressful.
Speaker 3: I see some guys three kids, three women, and I'm like, dude, that's a lot of fucking.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: You know, I think about what I did. Everyone I had a child with was based on their DNA and athletic background.
Speaker 1: That had.
Speaker 2: It had nothing to do with how fine you were, how you look so strategic every time.
Speaker 1: I had nothing plays it had nothing to do. It had nothing to do with pulling out. It was strategic.
Speaker 2: I don't care anything about bad bitches and all that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I wanted models, I don't want fucking models. I want fucking athletes. Would you do in high school? Show me some fucking tape cheer? Did you run track? Did you play volleyball? I need that DNA. I need that fucking mixture to be on point. You know, I don't need the bad bitch trying to look cute with good hair. No, for what when the last time you've seen a great football player that was fucking pretty?
Speaker 1: I'm a really good football player. You're not.
Speaker 2: You're not fucking you're pro creating.
Speaker 3: You're really pro creating, basically, And it worked because everybody, Thank you, thank you. I know that that was Alex was Alex because everyone is athletic and their respect the crafts and good at what they do.
Speaker 2: So did they understand that they were getting trapped? Yes, because I explained that beforehand.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna put it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put a baby inside you because you deserve it.
Speaker 2: And hor that's a horrible delivery. That's a horrible delivery.
Speaker 1: Sure, but that's seduced. That's the gist. Tell me how it happens. That's the gist of it. Right there, I'll be the girl I can't right now? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I haven't done in a while. Remember my kids are grown eighteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so long.
Speaker 4: Now did these women have to pass the McDonald's first date test?
Speaker 2: Everybody does. I don't know who you are. Explain, Explain your philosophy on dating. I mean, it's what I it's what I love. I'm already already have money, I'm rich. Yeah, so I have nothing to prove to you. Well out the red carpet as a man trying to what's the word court court? Yeah, Well, there's certain things I like in life. Can you like what I like? Knowing what I have to offer? What are you bringing to the table outside of vagina?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you're an added expense? Can you enjoy this meal without frowning your face? A by pulling this McDonald drive through?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't go and sign no go through drive through? That first date. Let's get your gun out, boss. It works a cop. Yeah, we're fired up. Want to be a cop right now? So you don't take him into McDonald's.
Speaker 2: You're going to drive through. I just the facial expression when you're pulling McDonald's drive through where they're dressed up and think they're going somewhere nice I need to see your facial expression.
Speaker 1: So they have no clue they're going to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I've done every time. Obviously.
Speaker 1: Now people are understanding right.
Speaker 2: When I date after they know and then after that, you know, you do the nice upscale restaurants and it's it's cool.
Speaker 1: You got to pass that first level.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you're in the drive there, let's say where you take a girl the drive through and you look over and.
Speaker 2: Shody language, just a facial expression, you like a yeah, we know we won't be doing this again.
Speaker 1: So do you still order food or do you leave?
Speaker 3: You're like this is it? Or do you kind of pull around? You know, sometimes they have two lanes order.
Speaker 1: He's still going to get his food. I bet I was gonna say, I bet he's still getting his food.
Speaker 2: And if she has a problem with it, okay cool.
Speaker 1: And I mean, yeah, you had a whole village anyway, you got a squad, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean are you adding to my fucking plate? No, you're fucking taking right, And what you're offering I can get elsewhere for fucking.
Speaker 3: Free, no question, or for a premium price. But yes, absolutely too.
Speaker 4: I've always wondered how do you enjoy McDonald's so damn much as a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like every day, you know how you getting phase? I need to take a break right now, but I'll go.
Speaker 1: I do take it.
Speaker 2: I need other things for Tropical depending on I don't know if they have one here for Tropical show. I don't know if they have Mohamabreez here.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Soul food restaurants. Love soul food in Miami. Cuban restaurants. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love Cuban coffee.
Speaker 2: I don't drink alcohol, so anytime I have a cigar, I always have to have coffee, which is why I asked for a coffee.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's the place in Germantown That's like, that's what I was trying to think. Old food place. You sit there, it's bench style seating, you're not allowed on your phone. It's like you're going to I don't know, and they they.
Speaker 1: Have like the best food. You'll sit there.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. It starts as like an am I think I know it's right in Germantown.
Speaker 1: It's like ten minutes away from here. You'd love it. You should check.
Speaker 3: Was trying to figure out, Yeah, okay, that's it breakfast dinner they always have like like a fried chicken or like.
Speaker 2: That's no else. He said, that's a good tweet for people what they think about monails.
Speaker 1: Monell's a solid. I think people all about hot chicken here too.
Speaker 2: I ate it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hattie Bees is pretty good, but people say that's like a cop like that's not the deal.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't go there. It's a different spot, but I think. I mean, I had Hattie Bees one time. I ate it.
Speaker 2: He told me to go to heady Bee. I saw that multiple things.
Speaker 3: It's more of a tourist type thing. It's like, I'm gonna go here, just because.
Speaker 4: Monail's is not toursy. So I think you would actually see. Look, there's a spot.
Speaker 1: You walk in the house, you walk there, you walk into that place. It's like lunch table, and so you'll be sitting next to your person.
Speaker 3: You don't even know how do you spell that Monel's m O N E L L And it'll hopefully it'll figure it out after that.
Speaker 1: It's anas there's probably an in there. I go, Yeah, you can tell her, you go sit right up in there. I'm sure everybody's saying I love you there. It's cool too.
Speaker 3: And if you go yeah a l O f ye free shoutouts Manel's we better see that checked.
Speaker 1: What is what is the NFL films? Have you doing out here doing a feature A J.
Speaker 2: Brown?
Speaker 1: Phenomenal? He made the Pro Bowl this year? I don't know yet know what I'm saying. Do you think he makes the Pro Bowl this year? That's a questions impossible.
Speaker 2: All these all the receivers are doing well. Look at the stats of all the receivers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, he's nine touchdowns in eight games.
Speaker 4: He has a nickname that we've given him, and since you're going to be featuring him, this would be phenomenal. Arthur One Kenobi, Arthur one, Star Wars guy. His name AJ is Arthur One. And so we're playing off of a Star Wars character. We're staying we're playing off a Star Wars character.
Speaker 1: Obi Wan Kenobi.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To know that this is this was something that Will decided it's going to be. I think that dope. No, I think he doesn't like it.
Speaker 4: Arthur Obi Wan hang on, hang on, Obi Wan Kenobi has a rat tail.
Speaker 1: Arthur one Kenobi.
Speaker 4: He's got his little he calls a Gucci tale, So I think it's I think it's like a no brainer. Beautiful teeth in the kid, get some T shirts.
Speaker 2: Made, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Just always thinking eight games. Who else in the a FC is doing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll he'll tell Yeah, I mean, look at some of the a FC receivers.
Speaker 2: It's right there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's up there. Tyreek Hill, I'm just gon go my going crazy. DK's in the NFC. Stefon Diggs. Stefan Diggs. He'll make the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: The pop is n f C too, right, Yep. He just left Houston.
Speaker 1: Fuller is not going to make it. He just got pop for a PD.
Speaker 3: Keenan Allen, he runs good routes, right, he saw SUPERB routes.
Speaker 1: He kills dudes now he having what's his numbers?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I don't know. I don't think it's up there. I'm not sure he.
Speaker 1: Has a name. Would you say if I said Keenan Allen or A J. Brown just from a name.
Speaker 2: But it would obviously be Keenan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know, I'd say. I mean Tyrrek Hill. Obviously he made the Pro Bowl. Two hundred yards in one quarter. It's unelievable.
Speaker 3: Uh, and he's got it. He's got a big name. Stefan Diggs is another one. Keen Allan could be another one. How many receivers they take the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: I think four?
Speaker 1: I remember, I think he's in it that if eighty four.
Speaker 3: If they take three, it's like k in the year to get your name out there, because you know what, this big name game.
Speaker 1: If you got to name this and the other and.
Speaker 2: If you got you got to put up the numbers two somewhat.
Speaker 1: No question, but you got dudes. If he finishes the year strong, I mean, yeah, he's got a real good shot.
Speaker 3: Votings Now those last two games don't count tho, yeah, he's three more games.
Speaker 1: I think he's I I love a J.
Speaker 3: He's a great teammate too, like the way when he's around, he's infectious, he's he's for the most part, pretty happy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He was actually a little weird this in the beginning of the year, but now he's he's a J.
Speaker 4: What's your what are your thoughts on a J on Arthur one? Kenoby I tweet him all the time. I wanted to give smaller shoulder pads.
Speaker 1: Though smaller too big.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah they're too big.
Speaker 1: I'm telling his shoulders are actually, I mean.
Speaker 2: He's wanting to get some sholder pads like Ed McCaffrey like that the fucking gun. Yeah. And I told him too, I said, hey, the guns were showing the shoulder pads like Michael Bennett, damn near.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know and oh yeah yeah. He basically put yeah, she does the trash.
Speaker 3: But I know what you're saying, like the smaller the better, the smaller just so bigger.
Speaker 2: He looks.
Speaker 1: I'm with us.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's playing in the fifties almost right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does have some big pads on. But he's a big cat. He's a big dude.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: His shoulders are very broad and he's like it's like a triangle. Do you have a Do you have a list of the best route runners? I'm sure people ask you that all the time. No, I just who are some of your talking about?
Speaker 2: The Monte Adam Keenan Allen, Alvin Ridley like that. Yeah, Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 1: Watch he's a young he's a secondary player.
Speaker 2: Special Jerry Judy.
Speaker 1: Do you like him?
Speaker 2: Jerry Judy, Ry Judy.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, I know you're talking about Mark Cooper.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's it's so many, it's so many, But I mean the top two to me, obviously to me are Devonte Adams and Keenan Allen? Are they and one mixtape of running routes and creativity and just like embarrassing you the line one on one like both of the both of.
Speaker 1: Them brought you to tears and washing their rouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a sight to see and it's hard for people the casual fan really won't understand it. They'll just call out other big names and receivers with the big numbers, but you won't understand the art and creativity of what they do.
Speaker 1: How did they compare to you?
Speaker 2: Well, it's only one, oho, it is true, only one, only one eight?
Speaker 1: What he just said? That doesn't make very much sense, does it? There's only one? Eight?
Speaker 4: The boy is added again with getting a portrait made of Waffle, I got a portrait made for my mom for Christmas. I wanted to get a portrait of my sweet little English bulldog. Waffle shot out Waffle. I love you very much. She is an absolute stud and I discovered getting this portrait made at Paintourlife dot com, a proud sponsor of Busting with the Boys. Paint Yourlife dot com, you're able to go get a professional hand painted portrait created from any photo at a truly affordable price. Choose from a team of world class artists and work with them until every detail is perfect. It's a very user friendly platform that lets you do uh and have custom orders hand painted portrait in less than five minutes. It's a very quick and easy process. You get a hand painted portrait in about three weeks. Send any picture of yourself, your children, your family, your pet, a special place, a moment, or combine all these photos in a one painting. It makes for a perfect birthday, anniversary, or wedding gift. Valentine's Day is coming up, so maybe you look at doing it for Valentine's Day. It's meaningful, personal and can be cherished forever.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: I got one made from my mom at Christmas. I was blown away by the quality. I'm now going back to them to get a portrait made of my sweet little Waffle. And here's what the boys had to offer at paint Yourlife dot com. There's absolutely no risk. If you don't love the final painting, your money is refunded, guaranteed and right now as a limited time offer from the Boys, get twenty percent off your painting. That is right, twenty percent off in free shipping. To get the special offer, text the word boys Boys. That's Boys to sixty four thousand Again text boys to sixty four thousand. Paint your life celebrate the moments that matter. Boast Terms of play available at Paint Yourlife dot com slash terms was it? I've heard you say that the first two years of playing in the league you slept at the stadium. Yeah, I mean, I've been there Sincinnati, so I know it's it's I mean, it's it's only the stadium facility.
Speaker 2: It's all one thing, the player lounge.
Speaker 4: But is this something that was happening every day or you don't stayed there every Now, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to spend any money.
Speaker 1: I love that, dude. So where where were you set up?
Speaker 2: At? The players? Players louns has everything got your gaming, you got your couches, you got blankets, you got pillows.
Speaker 1: So you slept on the couch? Yeah, you ain't get like a cot or.
Speaker 2: Something expensive ass couch blush, you know for the fat guys, the big boys, perfect, perfect everything free, You got water, you got food, you got cafeteria. What am I getting a place for wh that they have to pay for? And I got to stay there? Rent free, parking lot, lead a stadium, go put my code back in, come back in. It's everything.
Speaker 1: So why'd you leave?
Speaker 2: Oh? Marvin Lewis and hughje accent made.
Speaker 1: Me get a place, They said, you have this time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My third year, Yeah, I stayed at my grandma's house in Miami, where I grew up as a kid, until my fifth year in the league.
Speaker 1: Every off season I went home.
Speaker 2: When I went home to Miami, I'm still living in the same house with my grandma and I once I made I'm like, listen, we can move now, we can move out of here. And she'd rather stay there because of the memories in nostalgia. Yeah, like, are you serious? So you want to remain in in that area? Say fuck it? Okay, well I'll stay here too. I'm not getting a fucking house.
Speaker 1: I do love that.
Speaker 4: I do love that, every every all sense, I'd stay at my at my parents' place just in the off season.
Speaker 2: But not, I said not.
Speaker 4: I said not during season. Taylor doesn't know about being frugal. I am actually a very frugal person. Everything I'm wearing was free.
Speaker 3: Everything I'm wearing that that that is years because zero So so far, I'm.
Speaker 1: Winning the game.
Speaker 2: Urban Urban Urban Urban Outfitters have a sale going on right now, so they off the sale, right. I just put it together. That's why I don't fucking match.
Speaker 1: That's a nice little deal. I think your mattress fine. I think it was good. I think you know. I think you know what you're doing. Yeah, I like it. I just threw some ship together. You know what.
Speaker 3: You're very tactical. You definitely are a chess player of life. It's not like you like to come off as well. You know, I just kind of do whatever. But you're definitely I feel like you are very like your steps through out the day. You know what you're doing and you've done a great job of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Premeditated, very premeditated. You're solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Times it has to because you just can't go all willy nilly.
Speaker 3: See, I'm a fly by the seat of my pants guy for the most part. I've had to tam it back a little bit having kids now, but I've definitely been more of a willy nilly than a tactical force.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what, being around you makes me want to be more tactical. It's kind of that's that's what you're bringing to the table. You're influencing me. I'm twenty nine years old. I will see, I will I'll do that now.
Speaker 3: So much work, it's so I think it's a lot of work, but it seems like it's not easy, and you do what you want to, Like you've answered your phone and tweeted on this on this program.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he's done it smooth. Hey he's done it smooth too. Hey he's been smooth about it too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Monell's hit, doesn't it Smoking thighs?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Or breakfast? Somebody say, yes, you want to be disappointed out it's one of the best here. Yes. Somebody said McDonald's, Oh you're cheating on McDonald's. Mc donald's hattie bees.
Speaker 1: As McDonald's like giving you like you know how, and they give you a car.
Speaker 2: I did some of the McDonald's and O five through seven.
Speaker 1: That's is that when you uh.
Speaker 4: Were I know there's one time where you want to do you would drive up and ask for an application.
Speaker 1: In cases other job didn't work out, You.
Speaker 2: Never fucking know.
Speaker 4: They were doing like a what was that call? It's like an NFL films thing where they're following him around. He's talking about how much he like works out, and then he'll go to the drive through and back, can I get an application? He'd pull up. You never know another one's not gonna work out, saying that he already said that. I love that mentioned Morton Morton's it's it's a change steak okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no free shouts Martins Morton's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Saturday, obviously after film, I'm going to famous country place.
Speaker 1: Honky Talk.
Speaker 2: Broadway. Yon has to do with the country singers and it's famous as when when you come to the Rymond everybody.
Speaker 3: Country music Hall of Fame. It's the Ryman, or it's Johnny Cash Museum. No, no, it's a concert hall. He's talking about. There's the Ryman that's just off the off Broadway. And then what's the place that.
Speaker 2: Was over at uh?
Speaker 1: I can't by the mall. It's literally the name of the mall that's it. I've never been there.
Speaker 2: I have to go there tomorrow. And that's so that's how the piece is going to go. So in Jacksonville we did James Robinson. We featured him rookies having a great fun and I've been fucking golfing at TBC Sawgrass of course, and I sucked. So that was half of the film and the rest with Jane Robinson, you know, playing against the brown So tomorrow I'm going to grand I don't. Yeah, So I'm gonna do that, and then the other half will be what a Brown does against the Browns.
Speaker 1: You think you're gonna get their autographs? Him and Corey Davis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fucking screaming, heck with all the players every time. That's good, every time they come out of the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh, ag is gonna love that.
Speaker 2: I asked for a ball with some funny ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw you tell aj you to throw a ball.
Speaker 2: Pay the fine, you tweeted, So we'll probably throw one before the game. I can't find it for that.
Speaker 1: If you're throwing during the game, you said you pay the fine.
Speaker 2: I would. It's only seven grand.
Speaker 1: See now we're that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Not really, because remember I'm a mute for the cartail, so my money is coming in different Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually different pockets.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: That's that's absolutely how it goes. One of my grand Ole Opry. I've never been to the grand Ole Operate, but when I first got drafted here, they were like, hey, it was during ota semi trying to learn the playbook, and They're like, Willie Nelson is going to introduce you at the grand Ole Opry, And I mean I was like, I'm a big Willie fan. I fucking said no, no, no, no, I need to stay here and study my playbook. What thanks regret? In my life, I would have took my fucking playbook with me. I'll tell you what I fucked up. Look at me in the eyes, Ah, fucked up. That's just lightly Nelson the king. I'll tell you what you said. No for early, just if I had a drug test tomorrow and Willie Nelson was like, smoke this with me.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's PCP. I'm smoking that with Willie Nelson. Do you know what I'm saying? Because that's how much regrets dude. Willie Nelson is a is a legend.
Speaker 4: Doesn't seem like you understood that though there's certain things. Doesn't seem like you understood that at the time you said no, he's like saying he is a fucking legend.
Speaker 1: I appreciate.
Speaker 3: I thought more opportunities will pop up. I'll be fine, Like I've been here for four days, like this is already what it's happening. Yeah, I haven't had one fucking call about Willie Nelson since I messed up everything.
Speaker 2: There's certain things in life that you just don't turn down. Certain opportunities that present themselves that will never come about again that you just can't turn down.
Speaker 1: Like busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: You you took advantage to turn this down, Like I had the opportunity to stay in my room and have sex with multiple women in Tennessee that send me their vagina. I DM yep, and where am I the boys? Because you're for the boys. Fuck the vagina.
Speaker 1: You don't need it. It's just taking food off your plate. We've already talked about this anything.
Speaker 2: You know what else the vagina is that it's a fucking added expense. It's an added expense. And if anybody given to you free, it's not that good.
Speaker 3: All of them back there like a class just now like this, you're thinking about the GIA, Like, yeah, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: If she says, oh, I'm not a prostitute, you're paying indirectly in some kind of way dinner, flowers.
Speaker 1: Chocolate, chocolate, movies, go karts, Netflix, anything, candy, Postmates again eventually choc Oh wait, they said chocolates.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, some some way we're paying indirectly.
Speaker 1: John Cash Museum, which is.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't go fucking Johnny.
Speaker 4: I want to talk a little bit about your new year platform. I am athlete.
Speaker 2: Hey that's Brandon Marshall's you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah with Brandon Marshall, with Fred Taylor and Shannon Crowder Shennon Crowder. Yeah, I've seen that. What when did that? When did that start happening?
Speaker 2: This is season two for them, and I did the beginning of season two. Brandon asked me to come by and just be on. Yeah, Reggie, Wayne was on there, Fred Taylor and and and Brandon and.
Speaker 1: I was just a guess.
Speaker 2: Talked about the Hall of Fame, we talk about some other things. It's so well the jump and Brandy was like, dude, gotta gotta we need eighty five. I was like, cool, what days because they have other things I have going on, you know, uh, the show with Kyle Long in the NFL and Twitch called twitch Sports when and I say that if we can do it, as long as I can finish this first, then I can come fin with you guys. After timing worked out and we've been going long ever since and now it's.
Speaker 1: Doing well, especially in the YouTube space.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy it.
Speaker 4: And that's out of my that's in Miami. Yeah, it's similars, similar type of platform. They just kind of talk about.
Speaker 1: Just they're just raw and they talk about some ship.
Speaker 2: On there and important stuff, you know, stuff policy. We touch on everything, you know, race, religion, politics.
Speaker 1: Harry stuff. Those three things you just said are Harry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that, very touchy ship.
Speaker 3: It's nice sometimes to fucking a little gray area, hit the boundaries a little bit and you all have different views and opinions. So that's what makes it like entertaining.
Speaker 2: Actually speak your mind and we they we let it rip. Oh, here we go, boys.
Speaker 4: This is a good one, perfect timing for Valentine's Day coming up, and for a lot of guys that can mean added pressure to perform luckily. With Roman, you can relax, whether you're dealing with ED or you're more concerned about lasting longer in bed, Roman's got you covered for a limited time. Roman has special offers to make sure you're ready for Valentine's Day. Get up to thirty five dollars off your first month of ED treatment if prescribed, and if you purchase swipes, you'll get a free bottle of lube added to your order. The whole process is straightforward, simple and discreete one less thing you have to worry about on Valentine's Day. Complete your online visit by February tenth for guaranteed delivery by Valentine's Day. Just go to get Roman dot com slash bustin to get started. That's get Roman dot com slash bustin b u ssi in get ready for Valentine's Day. Boys perform better in bed with Roman.
Speaker 1: You don't obviously care what people get mad about. This opinion or that opinion.
Speaker 2: That doesn't bother you at all, and I never gave a fuck.
Speaker 1: You know, it's smart, it's good to do that. It's hard. I feel like it's harder to do that.
Speaker 3: Now with all the stuff social media and all that, it's more difficult to ignore those things.
Speaker 2: I mean there in your face, but it's still easy to ignore off ducks back. You know.
Speaker 3: We had a guy on the on the podcast name is Brandon shop the guy. He's a great comedian and he has a few podcasts.
Speaker 1: He does a lot of good work, and he brought that up.
Speaker 3: How he just he has social media as thousands of followers and he just puts something out there and then he doesn't look comments or anything.
Speaker 1: He just does his thing. It's it's admirable because it's hard.
Speaker 3: To do when you're in you're in the middle of your career and you're trying to figure out, like how good can I be this?
Speaker 1: You kind of want to get gassed up a little bit once in a while. Yeah, you go check them things. You go check a little put your name an the old search engine.
Speaker 3: Right, you see nine great things about yourself, but that one bad things.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking get it, do they.
Speaker 2: It's always like that. I think for me, it's it's extremely easy because I already had that mentality from going up m not giving a fuck, so to carry on once I got to it, NF so I still had the same mentality. I'm not giving the fuck. Obviously, I love playing into the villain role.
Speaker 1: And I loved it.
Speaker 2: I love the persona, and that's all it was. So people seem to compute the two person like person, yeah, this is me. That's just that's that's a that's an act, act, marketing the whole you know, the whole nine yards. I like it and just not giving the fun. If I cared, then I would have stopped doing what I was time ago once to media my ass for everything. Was there anything you wish you had done? If I could do it again, I do it the same way. And plus something.
Speaker 4: When uh, when you transition from the Bengals to the Patriots, what was that like when you're when you're you're up here like chat out your Sinka, you're doing all this stuff, you're celebrated you were you were the Cincinnati Bengals, and then you start to transition and realize that damn you know, at the end.
Speaker 1: Of the day, busines right will take it to that transition.
Speaker 2: I mean it's easy because you already know it's it's an organization that doesn't play that ship and doesn't really need you right. Once you get there, you walk in that door, the atmosphere, you understand that you're expendable your commodity, matter who you are, unless you're that centerpiece, which was twelve that makes that train run, makes the whole train function because the pieces to the puzzle. And in New England, chains constantly think about it. Oh yeah, the one people the same qu a back spot, but everything else around him. It shuffles year in a year out, year any year out, but they continuously win matter who's there. So it was, it was, it was. It was a tough spot. I enjoyed it, obviously, I wasn't as productive as I like, But hell me, Wes Welker, Aaron ha Anders, Gronk Edelman, I mean, where the fuck did I fit in? Anyway? It's not like I had a choice. I think if I had a choice, what I chose to go to the probably fucking not. Probably not no, because it just it wasn't a great fit for me, even though, oh my god, you get to play with the greatest quarterback of all time. Yes, but as you see right right, I don't really need you. But you're here, big name, eh.
Speaker 1: Could you state a Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: I could have, but I'm not sure how the business side of things work. But that's not what they wanted. So and what am I gonna say? Oh my god, I don't want to go to fucking New England, right.
Speaker 1: You didn't have any other places I wanted you?
Speaker 2: Sure, but they traded.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's right, you got traded. That's right. That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Is that when you started to figure out that you were a commodity or you had had that been something you already understood the whole time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: See I told I told John Robinson. He traded Darrell Darrell Casey this past year in the off season to the Broncos.
Speaker 1: And Darrell's been here forever.
Speaker 3: He made five Pro Bowls here, has done a great job for this team as a good dude. So I pulled him over during camp, I said, John, and if you fucking trade me, that's ad tackle, right.
Speaker 1: So they so Darrell Drell got traded the Broncos. So I pulled John to the side during camp.
Speaker 3: So, John, I love you to death, but if you trade me, do not send me somewhere cold. Just make sure you send me somewhere warm. That's all I care about. So he agreed.
Speaker 1: So John is sucking out here now. So if I ever get traded to somewhere cold, I'll be.
Speaker 3: Pissed going to Buffalo or something or the Patriots, do you think obviously the Patriots being what they were and then Tom leaving and then Cam coming in, because once Cam went there, you were like, Oh, they're going to be right back where they left off. Are were you surprised about kind of how it hasn't been necessarily that this year the playoffs, right, they have much of a season off season, No, I mean as COVID, Yeah, that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, being able to the jail with your teammates work out an off season, I think all that matters. I think next year would be a little different. I'm hoping maybe they allow him to another year.
Speaker 1: He was only he's only on one year. Right though he's on a one year.
Speaker 3: I think people are saying he'll still be there from what I see, right, it's.
Speaker 4: Smart New England's and this driver's as far as business contractually, because it's like, you know, Cam wanted to have a hell of a year because he gets to he gets to go back to the bank and re a big time and someone it's not going perfectly.
Speaker 1: It's like the Patriots know that when they give him an off season he'll probably flourish. But as far as like leverage and business like, I'm sure it'll be interesting.
Speaker 2: Never know with him though, never know what the Patriots. But is there a better better option at this point than Cam? But giving Cam he full off season work with everyone you know, offensive.
Speaker 1: Stand a better place for him to go.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's as far as the opportunity again, yeah, to try it again, a full season under his offense and understanding the scheme, understanding he has around him.
Speaker 1: He's a stud too.
Speaker 4: They need to get more pieces there too. So what all are you into now? You do NFL films? You got a I am athlete.
Speaker 2: Now athlete Brandon. I have an NFL Twitch show with how Long on Wednesdays. Yo. I'm the ratings adjuster for e A.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. It's funny with just the receivers.
Speaker 2: Oh everybody players, five players every every week.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of old linemen on that, madam, mad an adjuster say what we need? We need to get the boy taken care of.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: He's been like he's been like low eighties every year.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, three time Pro Bowl. We need a little bit more respect on a man's name. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't need to be get in real life. I just need to get in the game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 4: It's always nice and you got a decent rating. Yeah, eighty four, So we got boosted to a sixty nine. You actually got boosted. I saw the tweet somebody said, I want thank you, thank you. I went from a sixty eight to sixty nine. Fuck around, you know what I'm saying. And that happened Falling, Well, fuck man, I'll tell you what. This has been a cool, cool experience.
Speaker 3: Always knew who you were, knew your personality, but never like truly fall I'm definitely a fan. Now that's that's pretty cool, man. It's pretty cool to have you on. And I know Will has been a big fan for a while. You said you were coming on.
Speaker 1: I called. I almost made Will.
Speaker 3: Not go, but I call called Will and he's stoked, and so we appreciate you coming.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: A lot of people. I actually brought a cigar. I'm gonna have you sign it. Because when I was when I was about to come. So here's what we got. Appreciate you coming on Busting with the Boys. I'm about to get this autograph. Everybody, go subscribe right five stars, give raving reviews. You can follow us busting to me start WTB, Busting w TB. We also have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. But share this episode, you know from the mountain top we had chat out your sink on. Thank you very much for coming on. Have a good day, big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribe, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts, and again, we wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at busting WTV. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, but thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys always and forever