Speaker 1: As media.
Speaker 2: It has been a week.
Speaker 1: As you can see, the studio is put back together. But if you may have been able to tell last week, I was a little stressed out over the stopping wet floor that was in this room. The crates that were right behind me. There's still some there. The rest of them are. I wonder if this will work. Can y'all see in there? That's where the rest of the crates are. Those are DJ effect, those crates. This means nothing to you if you are on the audio medium, But.
Speaker 2: If you are a knowledgeable of.
Speaker 1: Who propaganda is, then you know how much of my heart still stands with E for effect. He was my Kayibigan, my pare, my brother, the b boy, Penoi, the kil a pino, every day leg day snack king, Cole, the web crip keeper because for some reason he always memorized the Wi Fi code. Anyway, he passed away in twenty eighteen and Tita Helen was like emptying out the storage and she was like, come get these crates. I was like, yes, Tita, anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh drama last week, man.
Speaker 1: But I learned how to drywall, what tools I need to cut through some concrete, which means if anybody want to bless me with a Roto hammer. I have Ryobi I know again, don't judge me, but I have the Ryobi batteries. So if anybody want to bless me with a Ryobi Rodo hammer, you know what I'm saying, I will be thankful for that. Now, not a great concrete here's this. This is where we are and shout out shark bites that way because I was gonna have to solder this mug and try t us me like, praise the Lord God Almighty, because.
Speaker 2: Never made if I had decider that thing.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get to the pod, I just got back from Joseph harp In Correctional Institution, a maximum security prison out in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with my brother JB.
Speaker 2: I go every year.
Speaker 1: It's with the Live Free OKC and Justice for Julius organization. They put on this thing called music Fest. They got a new ward in there and security guy who is everything wrong with the penal code system? Yeah you heard me, And it's just doing psychological stuff on these brothers.
Speaker 2: Like let me just give you an example. They have these this prison. They're allowed to walk.
Speaker 1: The yard a little freely because they've earned it right, the ones where they still be having riots and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's another prison.
Speaker 1: This one is like, if you're gonna be in prison, you want to be in this one, right. I mean we sat down in the little gym on the yard and watched the game seven of Okay, see like it was great, you know, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the man do little stuff.
Speaker 1: You have to wear certain colored shirts and such, depending on your level of freedoms you have. Anyway, this guy just got out the shoe, which is called special handling unit, which means you was underground, no lights. It's like solitary confinement, kind of special handling unit.
Speaker 2: The shoe.
Speaker 1: The guy walks out, He's in a gray shirt. New security dude was like you need to have a yellow shirt, and this guy was like, I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I I just got out the shoe. He was like you back talking me, bro, and then like put him back.
Speaker 1: In Like that's psychological, dog like you ain't have to do like the dude just got out. Anyway, they do this music festival inside the prison. It is organized by the prisoners. It's just an incredible event. Is my third year going. It's just dope, dude. Anyway, So I just got back from that, getting ready for next fest to La which is the twenty third at the La County Fair Momeboy Tycoon, but the twenty second in Atlanta. I'll be at Emory University. It is free slide through if you're familiar with Dave Bizan and Paedro the Lion, because I know a lot of y'all is like ex vangelicals, so you know exactly who Paijo.
Speaker 2: The Lion is. We'll be there.
Speaker 1: Anything else I'm forgetting Oh new record, your arms are too short to box with? God drops next month. If you're on my Patreon, you've already heard it. So this is a plea for you to join my patreon. All right, hook politics for Pride?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Ooh baby, what is you doing? Have y'all seen that meme? It's been going around. It's an old meme which is like, this is a black man with dress and he's just kind of giving you the facial expression our aunt to give you when you do something real.
Speaker 2: Baby, what is you doing?
Speaker 1: It's when you know what the early millennials would call cringe baby. I don't understand the play here, baby, I like I just you watch what is you doing? You ever watch a person I can only speak from my heterosexual cis gender.
Speaker 2: Head ass right. When I'm witnessing a man.
Speaker 1: Just butcher just shoot an airball, there are times that I want to come save him. There are times that I want to come save her, the person you're trying to jib at, And then there are other times that it's just like the train wreck is fun to watch, but there are times that you just like.
Speaker 2: Just just I want to like, oh baby, what is you doing?
Speaker 1: Why did you what is what is you saying? Why you ain't think that through.
Speaker 2: Boom baby, what is you do? Woo baby? What is you doing?
Speaker 1: Boo baby?
Speaker 2: What is you Doooo baby? What is you doing? You understand what I mean today?
Speaker 1: This is me not being outraged at Donald Trump, although there are things that are just outrageous. This is me just being like what what I don't you know the other meme of the black queer queer person just doing his hands like what, I don't help me?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Sometimes the beauty of being raised by black women is the gestures. I guess I understand if you're not a part of our culture that you would think that these people are aggressive or mean. I guess it's just like listening to German, it just sounds like you're angry, you know what I'm saying. So I assume if you're not a part of our culture by how direct black women are, by how expressive they are, and in a lot of ways, the amount of intelligence that is being spoken to you at a pace right that if you're not a part of our culture, you're like, why she talking so fast and saying all these things, and how it's intermixed with slag, just the effortless code switch that happens to be the experience of being loved by a black woman is. But every once in a while she give you this look where she just like, I'm trying not to drag your ass, but this is confusing, and confusing is a nice way to say you dumb as a bag of rocks.
Speaker 2: O baby, what is you do? Woo? Boom baby, what is you doing? Boom baby?
Speaker 1: What is you?
Speaker 2: Doo? Baby? What is you doing?
Speaker 1: My mother is probably one of the most sarcastic people I've ever met when it comes to her kids. Uh, one time she told me, when I was, you know, in high school, trying to like every boy in high school, try to bulke up get into the weight room. She told me I looked like the before picture in.
Speaker 2: A flex magazine. She said, I was the before picture.
Speaker 1: She used to say, because I got pretty decent grades. But she used to say that like every once in a while she was look at my sister. She was be like, I swear that boy cheating through school because it ain't no where in the world. So, oh man, I just imagine not being raised black anyway. That's a throwaway praise sentence. This is I'm approaching I'm approaching Trump right now with it like, baby, what is you doing? And I got three three topics here, two of which I'm gonna kind of fly through, and the last I'm gonna spend a little more time on this man in the Middle East just taking gifts and just falling for the Oakie dock. Okay, where is Joe Antenna's taking home this plane? Right, I'm gonna talk about the the the white jediside in South Africa, which is that funny. And then we're gonna talk about this Supreme Court case and how paper thin and fraudulent and how this man won't just show up on the strength.
Speaker 2: All right, you ready? Ooh baby, what is you doing. Ooh baby, what is you do?
Speaker 1: Woo?
Speaker 2: Boom baby, what is you doing? Boom baby? What is you do? Woo? Ooh baby? What is you doing?
Speaker 1: All right, let's start with the fastest one. The fastest one would be this Middle Eastern trip. Now, you remember, we have had twenty five years of a war on terror, which has broken down to, if you are aware, as a war just on Arabs, a war on Islam. You know Islam has been they switch. Remember in the eighties, the villains in every movie was either Russian or Asian, and then after a while all the villains became Arab, right, they were our king villains. Now that being said, we were still taking the stuff. And if there's one thing that's interesting about American racism, it's not the American racism. I think I said this before, is like there's two types. There's the type, the Elon Musk type, which is like the American type in a sense that's like, I'm not the type of racists that don't want you around. I want you around, you just don't get no rights. I want you around to do things for me. That's the type of racism that could have mammis right, that can have black women, black slaves raise your kids, right be they wet nurses. You know what I'm saying, Like, there's that type of racism like you my property. It's not like I can't live around you. You're living in the house with black people, while at the same time seeing us as subhuman. Right, there's that type of racism. Then there's the other type of racism that says, I just don't want you around at all. I wish you didn't exist. The type of racism that was the founding of Oregon that was like Oregon didn't want to be a slave state because they just don't want to live that close.
Speaker 2: To black people.
Speaker 1: Like that type of You understand what I'm saying, And to my mind, this is the difference between Trump and Elon And I guess I lost my office pool. As to when he would get ejected out of the White House. I thought it was gonna be bay Sinco de myo. So I guess I lost that, dang it. Anyway, the type of racism that is like I don't want you around, but I'll definitely take your products is where those two types of racisms meet, right, And that, my friend, is how we look at the Middle East because we like that all tay there right now because they got money, Oh you got money right now. That being said, with Syria and the Assad family being gone, right, with our Baghdadi being gone, right, with Usama bin Laden being gone, with Saddam Hussein being gone, just a new world down there now. This world isn't necessarily just as interested in America as the other ones were. But these new niggas they playing a new game, and I'm not mad at them. Now, Qatar is a very interesting place. We're gonna stop in here because Qatar is the one that's offered this man a plane. Now, Qatar is interesting because remember, Qatar is the one place that is at the negotiating table between Hamas and Israel. Qatar wants a two state solution and a permanent ceasefire. That's what Katar wants because Qatar is not stupid. Qatar understands that we are killing our own people. Whether Israel like to believe that or not, you follow me, But Qatar know how to play the game. You know how I know Katar know how to play the game because in Qatar, which is why it was so big deal, such a big deal to have the world cup there is. You know, if you ethnically Katari, he ain't gotta work or they just makes so much money. Everybody that works there is either slave labor or just imm a like it's bad. Nobody's a hero in this like it's like it's bad, you know, but they just got so much bread that if you can be if you could prove that you ethnically an aboriginal Katari, your three thousand dollars a month stupend.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't work.
Speaker 1: So you know what that means. That means they know money. Here's where America went wrong. Where's a lot of places where America went wrong. This meant if Katar knows money, they know how to speak American. Follow me now in the Industrial Revolution and then moving on to the big Carnegie, the big factories, the big factory workers of America, and how America built its grit through steel and you know all that good stuff of the manuf factoring, all the stuff that Trump imagines was when America was great, right quote unquote. There was a purposeful shift in our economic policies, and it was America thinking, okay, well this isn't the future because the people getting rich are not the ones. You don't build an economy on the people at the factory. You build an economy on people owning a factory. So then you get this concept of neoliberalism in this you know, in the global market and having a supply chain that goes across the world. What we wanted to do our economic model was we don't want to raise our kids to work in factories. We want to raise our kids to own the factories. Right, So we put our emphasis on stem, on business, on mathematics, and we was like, we'll let China build the factories. We want to run the company. Right, so you get business degrees. You focus on things like that, what leaves our what leaves our schools, shop leaves our schools.
Speaker 2: Right, then we don't stop so so you don't learn trades.
Speaker 1: We at our brains in America look down at trades. Trades are for the people that can't go to college. Right is the tone that most of us was raised with. Right, Trades are what infacially unionized trades. That's what gang members who didn't go to jail or were out of jail now and just got GEDs who didn't die in the streets, they plumbers, They truck drivers. You know, they carpenters. They steal workers and I tell you what they make it six figures. Right. We didn't build constructions done by immigrants. We just grew up in an era where we saw that as say it with me, working class. We did this to ourselves. We said no, no, no, no, no, we're in We're in the front office. That's what America. America runs the front office. We let the pores build the stuff.
Speaker 2: China said.
Speaker 1: That because y'all really like stuff, which gets us to where we are. Now, what this have to do with Qatar? Qatar on that same move, we don't build stuff, the pores do. Now America talking about we want to start building stuff again, because that's not sustainable.
Speaker 2: You just you can't. You can't build.
Speaker 1: You can't build a civilization like that for that long because then you start needing everybody else, you start needing the work. Let's be hood about it. How you gonna sell drugs If you can't make drugs. Drugs come from Mexico, they come from south of the border. You better get being cool with Spanish. Jose, you better know that Paco and them, You better you better be nice to want Carlo you don't make the cocaina that's in Columbia. You don't know nobody down there. Then your little drug cartel done.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's the supply chain, the thing with the drug, with the drug and the manufacturer, which is what's different than I wish coffee understood. This is the beginning of the supply chain got all the power we we see. We think that the end of it does, but this is what we experiencing. The beginning really got the chips. So anyway, the qataris oh, they speak American, and to speak American is to speak hood. It's very simple, pimper, what does that person want? Not what are you saying you want?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: So if you read somebody like Trump, see this is where a lot of these professional commentators miss. This is why you need hood politicians. You understand what I'm saying because we've seen a man like him. I know the politics, haven't. He just want to shine. And when you get a man that want to shine, you can get him to do what you want. And the only way to do that is just to help him shine.
Speaker 2: That's how it works.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give an example of knowing how to read this stuff. From my homie jab that I want to get him in trouble here, but I'm gonna try to keep this as vague as possible. Essentially, there was some people, some young men that were looking for their mom.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Then word got to him that his mom, their mom was strung out and was turning tricks. Right, so he offers to help the family find him. So Blase Blad whoopie woop finds out what where she is, and rather than going in there and being like, oh, I'm a rescuer, he speaks hood. He was like, well, let me ask one of my peoples who her pimp is, so that when I walk up in there there's no problems. So he finds out who the pimp is. Heyja black whoop the wool kids is looking for it, blah blah blah. He's like, pimp's are like, yeah, dude, you gotta do so all good. You don't need to know the end of the story. The moral of it is. Why he is such an effective organizer is because he understands the neighborhood he lives in. You follow me, you have to understand what the other person wants. And Trump wants to shine. Trump don't necessarily necessarily want to be king. You want to look like a king, You want to be treated like a king, right, I want you to cower in front of me. I have a problem when you call me on my bullshit. And I only respect people that won't bow to me. I want everyone to but I won't respect you unless you could show me. You know, I tell nuts hang as low as mine. I hate to talk like that, but that's kind of how you that's how you move. So the qataris say, well, I don't have anything to prove. We just have stuff we need. We hear you don't like your plane, We'll give you one.
Speaker 2: You give me. You can give me a new plane. You give me a new plane.
Speaker 1: This is listen man, listen man, that kingpin, that boss gonna put a chain on your neck. Listen everybody from the look look are you?
Speaker 2: You? You from the block?
Speaker 1: Somebody I've just spoke to at the scratch Bastard Bastard barbecue out here in LA was like, because I talk about there are there are people I can call. There are connected unks, pops, ohgs that I could talk to if a real street situation started developing. But that favor has interests and that interest rate. That's the way he explained. And he was like, I don't know if I can afford that interest rate. And I'm like, you preaching. I try to do this, I try to say. I was like that text, don't send that text unless you can pay for what comes with it.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? It's free? Show up?
Speaker 1: Like what am I stupid? I'm gonna turn down a free plane like my nigga. You know that's not free?
Speaker 2: Baby? What is you doing?
Speaker 1: He talking about he gonna raise the sanctions off of Syria. He talking about like I really like homeboy, you do feel me? Young?
Speaker 2: Cute?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: He in Saudi Arabia?
Speaker 1: Like you think these people are showering you because they respect you, Like I know you know, sir, where are your antennas?
Speaker 2: I know you know that this is not free?
Speaker 1: And his people in them their defense is well, the difference between Trump and the Biden family is we telling you these ain't backroom deals. This is front room deals. So we ain't got nothing to hide. Just like when he said, hey listen, I'm gonna have a third term. Hey listen, I'm gonna be a dictator. Just the first day though, why.
Speaker 2: Y'all never believe this man. This is what he do. Baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you take this plane right while while telling the rest of America that you believing in America made that you putting tariffs on everything except for your jet.
Speaker 2: That's what you're doing right now. It's just temporary.
Speaker 1: And then after that, Oh, you gonna donate it to the Trump Museum. That's what you're gonna do, the Trump Library. After you've done being a president. You gonna give it. You're gonna give it back.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: You're gonna you're not gonna keep it. You're not going to keep it. You That's that's what.
Speaker 2: You're telling me right now. The man that had boxes in the.
Speaker 1: Bathroom, you're not gonna Why do y'all keep like where is your antennas? Where's your antennas?
Speaker 2: And where is yours? Trump? Sir?
Speaker 1: You a hustler too? What like how much of your booty have you gave to these people? You think you're gonna a smarter on, You gonna out hustle them. Maybe, But baby, I look, okay, you saw a nice shiny thing this You know what this Every time they they bring out they they bring out they.
Speaker 2: Bad at chicks. You do you feel me? They bring out that that that that good equator, Melonie, they bring it out on you. Brother. You understand I'm talking about what you don't like me. You don't think I'm cute?
Speaker 1: Okay, Homie, Okay, Hey, you out here trying to you're trying to smash the the bottle service lady. Okay, because it always worked. We're gonna see, brother, We're gonna see. I don't know where your antennas is. Speaking of where your antennas is? Can we talk about the white genocide in South African?
Speaker 2: Next? Baby? What is you baby?
Speaker 1: What is you do?
Speaker 2: Baby? What is you do? Baby? What is you doing? Okay?
Speaker 1: Now I can fly through this one because Molly on Weird Little Guys, which is another show on our network, has done like a four almost five part series on this on the people, the names, the origins of it, what they're talking about, all the codes and how it got to America. So I don't have to go through that, but I can give you this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Trump already shut down a refugee program, right and we kind of already knew that he preferred white people. I don't like this is at this point if you don't want to believe that. It's because you don't want to believe that. Because in the same conversation with the Shithole Nations when he was talking about Haiti, when he's talking about how the Haitian immigrants eating pets right in that those are two different conversations obviously, But like in the Shithole Nations conversation, the next thing he said is like, how come we can't have people from Sweden, my nigga, you prefer white people?
Speaker 2: Like this is what you saying.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the Afrikaans in South Africa got the same problems that we do with the Confederates. You have to remember that apartheid just ended, like it was only a couple of years ago, in the nineties. A parthsid fell in the nineties. Our civil rights movement happened in the sixties. Theirs was in the nineties, much more recent, right, but they lost they were it's not always it's not a complete one to one, but you have to remember these people were the colonizing force. They're only twenty percent of the population. They came in over the course of a couple years, I mean like one hundred years, claimed control of all land and ran the government and decided on this apartheid system. Now you may or may not know what apartheid is. It just means a part right. So apartheid had four sections. I got to see some of this with my own eyes after it fell when I went to South Africa. So you had top of the food chain, the Afrikaans Dutch descendant white people. You have the Blics black people right, who were the indigenous population. Obviously, you have Indians from India which were in their scenario of Africa the slave labor. And then you have the colors. That's if you're sort of any some sort of mixed version of that. With Melani my home boy DJ Easy shout out, he would be considered a colored or a mix. And they talk about zone and laws like they had to live they could only live in certain parts, only go to certain are there was beaches they couldn't go to. And when you was colored, let's just say you just happened to have kinky hair. Dad a pencil test like this stuff is absurd, Like if you're my age, you had to go through this. They'd stick a pencil in your hair and if it fell, you were cool.
Speaker 2: Didn't fall you too black. We drove by a.
Speaker 1: Beach one time in Cape Town and my boy was like, my dad used to work at that beach, but we couldn't go to it because we were colored. Like literal segregation. Outlandish, like actual outlandish. Now, obviously, if you're in a system where you were at the top of the system, you don't like not being at the top of the system. No one likes to admit that they were the problem. But what's crazy about how Desmond two tu in them worked was in the Truth and Reconciliation project in the sense that they didn't exact revenge. They looked for restoration and reconciliation. It's so like the best possible way to end something like this, and y'all still mad. Now, there was a law that passed recently that was essentially the best way to understand it is imminent domain. Is if there's a plot of land, there's already laws around in the same way we have laws around reservations to where it's like, okay, look, we can't take y'all's land.
Speaker 2: This is ancestral tribal land. That's different.
Speaker 1: But then there's like farm land that they say listen, just you could y'all could pull up the law if the land ain't been used for a certain amount of years, like y'all not really using this land, and this land can be used to further states purposes, then the state has the right to come take it. So you talk about land you're not using, there's no profit on it. That's guys, that's imminent that's that's just basically imminent domain. It's a law we've had for hundreds of years. They turned that into white South Africans are getting their land taken from them.
Speaker 2: They are now oppressed. So first of all, that's not your land.
Speaker 1: Number One, right, but we could sit that aside for a little bit because you've been living on it for a second.
Speaker 2: Number to every country do this, like what did you talking about? Now?
Speaker 1: This genocide that they're referring to again, I am going to refer you to Molly's podcast on Weird Little Guys whereh he breaks the whole thing down. Either way, it is a lie, but somehow that lie made it to tuck across in his mouth into Donald Trump's ears, and Donald Trump decided I don't like refugees except for y'all and fifty nine South Africans.
Speaker 2: Showed up in Dallas. Baby, where is Joe aunt Tennis?
Speaker 1: These people is huh so ling you what.
Speaker 2: Don't you, sir?
Speaker 1: Normal South Africans, so normal white South Africans is like, it's not even a it's not even a big deal. You know how many white South Africa kinds I know that.
Speaker 2: We're like, yeah, we grew up in apartheid. It is trash. I'm so glad it's over.
Speaker 1: No one's taking your no one's what are they? Luckily for us, white South Africans think about them the way we think about ours, where we like, I don't know what the hell wrong with y'all? That's that's them. But baby, why sir? You you being? You being played because niggas do how to play you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the birth rices and right to you process case.
Speaker 2: Next next time.
Speaker 1: This some legal mumbo jumbo, but it's important. Okay, here we go, the birthright citizenships thing. The courts have already ruled. Shut the fuck up to Trump, nigga. You can't change, sir. If you're born here, you can. It's the fourteenth Amendment. You can't erase it. It's been one hundred and twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Okay, the creep into a full autocracy, although we smell like it at least the courts right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that's it. But then there's the other part of this.
Speaker 1: Argument that has to do with what they're called universal injunctions, as referring to the right to do process. Now also in that amendment or in the fourth, fifth, and sixth Amendment. These are things that we've talked about before, which is, do you got a pulse, are you a homo sapien?
Speaker 2: Are you within our domain? Then you have the right to do process.
Speaker 1: The law states, even if I'm about to deport you, I need to tell you of your rights and give you a chance to get a lawyer. What Trump and them been doing was just like telling these venezuelans in England and documents in English with about fifteen minutes to spare, Oh my bad, you get here's the paperwork. The law says, you get to have a niggas don't know. You can't read it, you don't know, you ain't got time. There's no way to get the lawyer that even if the lawyer was on call, like I can't get there in fifteen minutes. So in these cases of these individual cases. They started suing because they was like, they didn't get a fair trial. You can't just deport them. First of all, that niggas a citizen. Number two, that Nigga's on a visa, you can't just so they started bringing lawsuits, like class action suits, and in twenty two states, injunctions were put in. What an injunction says is that you have to stop doing what you're doing now. A universal injunction says, I know that we're a state, we're a lower court, but you can't do this nowhere else. Okay, that's a national or universal injunction, right.
Speaker 2: Which is one state.
Speaker 1: Saying because of what we ruled, you can't do this everywhere else. And in some cases there has been arguments that says, wait, hold on.
Speaker 2: How come you able to do it? How come you able to say.
Speaker 1: What the rest of the states can do when you just your own state, you're not the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: Why do you get to say to do this?
Speaker 1: And this is the argument that John Sowers is bringing to the Supreme Court. Twenty two states, ninety different cases, ninety different lawsuits. They've said in the lower courts over and over, you can't do this this is universal injunction. Jonathan Sowers John Sowers is arguing at the Supreme Court, can they do that? How is it will agree? He's like, will agree in those individual cases that you're right, we can't deport them, But you don't get to tell me about somebody else. You're not allowed to rule on a case that's not in front of you.
Speaker 2: Follow me. This is the legal job.
Speaker 1: These the cases that you're talking about. This case, Yeah, you're right, I can't. I can't do nothing about Wuan Carlo. But if Maria Pause come through, Maria Pase, ain't Wan Carlo. You don't have a right to tell me what to do with Maria Pause unless Maria Pause brings a case. Right, So they saying, well, unless the Supreme Court says that you allowed to do this, which I don't think they will, and they clearly can't that y'all allowed to do this, then every person who comes in front of us needs the lawyer up and have a lawsuit to tell us whether we can't do this or not. Because the Supreme Court has not ruled on whether we can legally do this birthright citizenship thing or deport you without due process. Supreme Court ain't even said nothing about it, So why should the States be able to say something about it? To which you should say, what you mean the Supreme Court ain't said nothing about it? Well, the Supreme Court is like, what's already a law? I don't understand why I need to say anything about it. Well, this law is being challenged by the president's actions.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The only way for this to get to the Supreme Court the issue itself. This is what I mean by off the strength is if a case is brought on the merits. On the merits just means on the strength is what you're doing legal. But that's not the case in front of them in this place. Trump, I understand what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You're good. You you're good.
Speaker 1: Because this is a technical here is what he's coming to the Supreme Court saying, and the Supreme Court has to kind of be like hmm. I've given you many examples of how the Supreme Court's job is to be nerds is to be like, well, actually, it's well, what if? What if? Their job is to what if you to death? Remember, their cases are not about the case. Their cases are about do you got the right to bring this case?
Speaker 2: You're following me.
Speaker 1: So Sours's argument is are universal injunctions constitutional? Because it seems like they're overstating states authorities. Why should one state be able to dictate what another state says? You shouldn't be able to do that. They step in on y'all's authority. Right now, the Supreme Court listens to this thing, and remember that they want to hear pros and they want to hear cons and they gonna ask this person questions. Right here's my favorite. The Supreme Court's response was, Okay, first of all, before we go any further, we're gonna judge according to the case that's in front of us. But I just want to say, off top off, rip from the jump. You're fucking wrong about birthright citizenship. You're wrong about due process.
Speaker 2: You are wrong. What you are doing is illegal.
Speaker 1: Now having said that, that's not the case we talk about, but just no, right, you got other people, You got other people. It is surprisingly enough some of these people that are a Trump appointees being like, yo, when can we talk about the merit, which is what we talk about? When can we talk about off the strength off the strength of what you what you trying to? When can we talk about what you're trying to do you ever gonna bring that case? They was like, hell, no, why would I bring that case? You know why they wouldn't bring that case because they lose it. You just you just told me I'm gonna lose that case. Why would I bring that case? And you just told me I'm gonna lose it? Aby Cody Barrett was like, Hey, so whatever we rule, are you gonna follow our You're gonna follow our rulings.
Speaker 2: The Trump sour saying, maybe, nigg can you.
Speaker 1: Imagine your child look at you in the face and being like, well, if I like what you said, I'll follow it.
Speaker 2: Nigga. Maybe, man, what they I mean, we'll see.
Speaker 1: It depends on what you say.
Speaker 2: It depends on what you say. Is bow, what did you do it?
Speaker 1: So he's trying to argue that until the Supreme Court says what we're doing is wrong, every individual case needs.
Speaker 2: To come to us and argue on the merit of its own case right now.
Speaker 1: The problem is the Supreme Court has thought often about these universal injunctions. Should should one state be able to just should should it? I don't know, but either way he is a Trump team stepping back and saying well, listen, man, I'm the president. If I say this is what I'm doing, nigga, you're a state, Like, why should y'all Why should y'all be able to understand? Are they able to stop me to do this?
Speaker 2: One monkey? Don't stop, no show. So then one of this one of the one of the.
Speaker 1: Justices gave an example of like, okay, so let's just say a president, after you decides I'm gona take away y'alls guns, and then a state jumps up and says, my, nigga, you can't just take away our guns. I'm gonna stop this with a universal injunction until it gets to the Supreme Court, We're gonna stop this. So, according to your argument, you saying that every single American who had their guns taken needs to have a lawsuit against you against that other president. According to your logic, because you're saying if we in universal injunctions, then that means that every everybody look goes around, comes around because everything you do, they bus, we bust all the stuff that you want to do, all the things that you're making legal for you. You ain't gonna be the president forever, my nigga, maybe maybe until you die. Because guys like I said, he gonna have a third term unless it does. But that's the world you imagine it. You trying to get freedoms for yourselves. You're trying to pass some stuff for yourself. You remember, you don't live forever. You changing laws right now, you're breaking stuff that when that tool is in somebody else's hand, My nigga, like, you're gonna have some serious problems. You have to remember you an elected branch. We here we tenured, bro. We gotta look at the whole picture. We gotta look at when you leave. Okay, now, according to your argument, you done said you you immune, You done said you don't like staate injunctions.
Speaker 2: Oh you've gotta remember. Okay, what if it wasn't you in there? So you could see on.
Speaker 1: Two things happening in the Supreme Court, you could see like who knows what they're gonna say, but you can see two things happening here. Part of it is that thing where it's like the worst guy you know makes a good point, and that's about universal injunctions to where it's like he's got a fucking point. There is there is something to this, but maybe that needs to be judged individually. But I just need you to know off the strength of your argument. If we're gonna talk about just the strength of what you're trying to do. The answer already no, So Trump ain't stupid?
Speaker 2: Why would I?
Speaker 1: Well, then why would I bring this to you? If I already know you're gonna tell me no, I'm gonna figure out a way to get what I won't while sidestepping this because it's not like he's gonna listen to the courts anyway. But I don't think he won't the headache, you know what I'm saying? Well, baby, what is you doing? Because sir, you unleashing a cracking.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just wrapping for me.
Speaker 1: Still a hood politics, y'all. Y'all, All right now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get.
Speaker 2: The download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen.
Speaker 1: This was recorded in East Lost Boyle Heights by your boy Propaganda. Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com. If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got terraform Coldbrew you can go there dot com. And use promo code hood get twenty percent off get you Coffee. This was mixed, edited, and mastered by your boy Matt Alsowski Killing the Beat Softly. Check out his website Matdowsowski dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm a speller for you because I know M.
Speaker 1: A T T O S O W s ki dot com Matthowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, so gonna check out. The heat Politics is a member of cool Zone Media, executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by the one and overly Mattowsowski. Still killing the beat softly, So listen, don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics.
Speaker 2: These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.