Speaker 1: Mitting.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Friday show. We got a big one morning studio morning all right.
Speaker 3: Time for easy trivia.
Speaker 2: The category is weather, Eddie, you're the champion at the tr on. What do you call frozen rain that falls in balls or chunks of ice?
Speaker 3: That's called hail? That is correct? Amy.
Speaker 2: What instrument measures temperature thermometer?
Speaker 3: Correct? Abby?
Speaker 2: What is the white fluffy form of frozen precipitation snow?
Speaker 3: Correct? Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: What do we call a flash of electricity during a storm?
Speaker 3: That would be electricity? No, that'd be a thunder, all right, that'd be lightning.
Speaker 2: Okay, nobody goes home in the first round, but if you miss one from here out you'll hear this sound. You've been everybody ready, right, Eddie is the only one with to win this season. How it goes? Here we go. The category is things that are green, Eddie. What green vegetable is often associated with rabbits?
Speaker 3: Uh? This might be a trick question because it has green on it.
Speaker 2: What green vegetable is often associated with rabbits?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: My goodness, am I gonna go out here? I'm gonna go lettuce Us is correct?
Speaker 3: Bugs Bunny eight carrots, that's.
Speaker 2: One Bugs bunny that's not generally rabbits. That's one Looney Tune cartoon character, and it's orange.
Speaker 3: Amy.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the green creature who stole Christmas the correct?
Speaker 3: Abby? What green fruit is used to make guacamole? Avocado?
Speaker 2: Correct lunchbox? What green vegetable is known for looking like tiny trees?
Speaker 3: Oh? That is broccoli? Correct?
Speaker 2: The category has celebrities with the last names that are animals Eddie which NBA legend played for the Boston Celtics and has a last name of a flying animal.
Speaker 3: That's Larry Bird? Correct?
Speaker 2: Amy, which artist sings if it makes you happy and has a last name of a bird?
Speaker 5: If it makes you happy, then why the hell is an answer?
Speaker 3: Last name of a bird? If it makes you three seconds?
Speaker 5: If I can't think of your Atlanta's more sad? If it makes oh crow.
Speaker 3: Myself right now? I hate it. I hate it. That's crazy. I couldn't be.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what it's like, Abby. What project hail Mary actor has a last name of a baby goose? What Project Hail Mary actor has a last name of a baby goose?
Speaker 3: Project helmet actor? It is an actor that's amazing? Three seconds? I don't know project him Mary. Oh, no, I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: It, Ryan Gosling, Oh, goss, that's what you call it?
Speaker 3: What a baby good is? But just go project Hill Mary, right, because you only know what she hasn't seen it. Whatever. I haven't seen a lot of things.
Speaker 5: I cannot talk because I couldn't think of Ryl freaking Crow.
Speaker 2: What actress starred in Transformers and has the last name of a sly forest animal?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's my hobby, Megan Fox. Correct, Gosh, this category. I cannot get that. This category was hard for me.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie when you throw in that animal thing. If you were to just say who sings this song? I probably would have gotten it. But me thinking of a bird freak me out.
Speaker 2: So two people remain Eddie and Wow Eddie. The category is The answer starts with F. What legendary singer was nicknamed Old Blue Eyes?
Speaker 3: Ah, that's Frank Sinatra, Correct, lunchbox.
Speaker 2: What word means a made up story or literature that is not based on real events?
Speaker 6: Say it again, because there's a couple that I'm thinking of in my head.
Speaker 2: What word means a made up story or literature that is not based on real events?
Speaker 3: Fairy tale. See here's the thing. I had two as well, and it wasn't fairy tale, but it was fable and fiction. But fiction is the overarching Yeah, got it? Yeah, Yes, that's tough, guys. I'm gonna do something just for funzies. Do you guys have breakfast this morning? I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 6: I didn't even think fiction because I thought fairy tale, Like I thought that was that's not real?
Speaker 3: That happens? Is that not real? Fairy tales? Fairy tale would be a version of fiction?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Uh well, Eddie, you want to get the fact that that just happened.
Speaker 3: When you said Sheryl Crow, I wanted to die.
Speaker 5: Because like that, that's so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think the easy trivia gods put a curse on you. It's somebody did. Well. There you have it, Eddie, nice wing. You're play again next week. There's a question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones, my friend had been dating this guy for about eight months. A few weeks ago, I was swiping through a dating app that came across his profile. I screenshot at it and sent it to her because I thought there's no way she should be dating someone who is still on the app. She confronted him huge fight. They talked it through. It turns out he had deleted the dating app from his phone. The problem is he never deleted his profile. Now he feels like I accused him of cheating when he didn't do anything wrong. My friend says they're okay now, but things have been awkward with me and her boyfriend. Do I owe him an apology? And if so, what do I say? Signed apprehensive in Atlanta. So I'd like to first say that that is a thing. And I've known guys who have said, oh, I'm met somebody, I'm deleting the app, and they do delete the app, but they don't go into settings and delete their profile. And then someone sees them and they kind of have to prove it by the inactivity inside their profile, meaning they have to redowload the app. They have to log in and it tells you the last time you've been active, and go, look, I've been active in six months.
Speaker 3: I just forgot to delete that the guts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that happens I think a lot because we're pretty dumb. It's like, I'm out, I'm just gonna delete it.
Speaker 5: I know girls that that's been the case, so it's not just guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know many girls, so okay, I just know dudes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I think that that's the thing that happens. And as long as, like you said, you can go and show that you have them messaging a bunch of girls are going out on dates, then it shouldn't cause a huge bloud fight. And then you, as the friend, you don't have anything to apologize for.
Speaker 2: I can understand if he's like, why is she up in our business? But also you're the friend and you should always be looking out for your friend. I do think it is one two minute conversation with this dude to go, hey, I know that was an awkward situation, but I was just looking out for my friend.
Speaker 3: It has nothing to do with you, and obviously you and want your friends to do the same thing. Yep, same, And then he's got to go, yeah, you're right, I.
Speaker 2: Should have deleted my profile, not just the app, because there were a lot of things that just happened slightly wrong there, but nobody's wrong. And if it is awkward, this is one of those where you have to go and actually address except for a second, then it will forever be fixed.
Speaker 3: But if you don't, it will forever be slightly awkward. So you have to have that. I think this can even be a text.
Speaker 2: I don't think it has to be a face to face because how often do you get to be face to face with your friend's boyfriend when no one else is around. Yeah, that's just a hard situation to even manufacture. I think you can text him and say, hey, I think we have a little awkwardness here. I saw that, But I think you would probably tell your friend who and this is why boom, it's over.
Speaker 3: Move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything that happened deserves some awkwardness, but it also deserves to not be awkward anymore because everybody had everybody's best interest in mind.
Speaker 5: If he continues to get mad or weird about this, yeah, something's.
Speaker 2: Up if you can't drop it. He was on that app and he may be on more. But I would finish this with a conclusion conversation. That would be my advice. All right, thank you, close it up. We're talking about Lunchboks going to the dentist and he is his face is all swollen up from the dentist.
Speaker 3: Dude, are you okay? And he goes, yeah, I just had to get a cleaning.
Speaker 2: We like that, that's not from the cleaning goes. Yeah, they had to inject my mouth over a two day period, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a deep cleaning, not just a cleaning. You're missing the word deep. Yeah, but over two days. They couldn't do it in one day. And they had to numb his mouth. And I've had many cleaning that's never happened to me.
Speaker 2: So I want to play some boyemails first, because this went to a place I did not expect it to go.
Speaker 3: Go with the first one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm calling about lunchboxes cleaning. That is standard procedure, a deep cleaning. They clean underneath the gums. They will numb you one side at a time, so your whole mouth isn'tum. I get my gumb with no numbing because I like the pain.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, okay, I didn't give me that option.
Speaker 2: He needs to feel Amy tell him.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Lunchboks has another disease? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: So our dentists finally got back to us doctor Trimblee and he said the deep cleaning is to treat periodontal disease and the anesthetic is necessary since the cleaning requires sharp instruments deep below the gum line. Often it's done one side at a time. Very standard, very typical. But it is a disease, so it's not just a standard cleaning. You have a disease.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have a disease. It's just I had heard.
Speaker 6: I hadn't been in two and a half years, so I had some build up.
Speaker 5: If someone refuses the deep cleaning and they have this disease, eventually the bacteria causes the bone to resorb, and that's how people. I don't know if that's a typo, but I'm just this is a text you sent me. But they lose their teeth and require dentures.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah you have it.
Speaker 2: It's okay. We don't judge you. No, no, you have a disease. That's not a regular cleaning.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: No, it's the reason it was so bad is because it's been two and a half years, so without getting it cleaned for two and a half years, there's enough bacteria there that they got to clean it out.
Speaker 3: Now we're good multiple years. Yeah, learned a new word resorb. That's not a typo.
Speaker 5: That's also known as to swallow up to the orb again. To dissolve into like bone tissue for example.
Speaker 3: Yikes, right, play the next one.
Speaker 8: I do feel like you guys were attacking lunchbox, so I figured i'd give you guys a call.
Speaker 3: So he probably has gum disease.
Speaker 8: And typically they need to numb me because they have to go the load the gun line to clean out plot and it's pretty much to help reduce swelling and allow that deep cool access.
Speaker 3: So get off of his back.
Speaker 8: Stop making him feel like he's crazy by.
Speaker 3: No, No, no, we were not.
Speaker 2: We were just saying that's not a normal cleaning or deep cleaning, like there's something more.
Speaker 3: You have a disease. Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, they didn't mention anything about gum disease. They just said it was so bad that they were gonna have to go in and get it all out and that we should be good to go from here on out.
Speaker 3: And I feel terrible, like if we knew he had a disease, we would never said any about it. But there is no disease, you heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just walk through him. So he had yeast infection in his mouth and rope through that. Yeah, that probably led to this pair of o'donaldzes. He has a testicle that it is way bigger than the other and will not heal itself a pain.
Speaker 3: Where's the like a hernia type?
Speaker 6: It's like a hernia something forward.
Speaker 2: He also had a disease that he gave Amy, turculous. Yeah. Amy never had it, and you about once every two weeks, I have to go home because you're sick.
Speaker 3: He gets stripped throat every like all the time. That's not true. No, it's not true. What are you talking about. I've had strip throat?
Speaker 2: Now do you have to go home about every two weeks that you come in and you're like, yeah, I can't talking.
Speaker 6: Every once in a while, I do wake up and my voice is gone. And I do believe that is allergies. That they just zap my vocal cords. That's not my fault. I can't do anything about that. Yeah, I get really bad allergies too. I take medicine. And Amy never had tuberculosis. She never took medicine for it. So if she did start.
Speaker 5: And then I quit because I was like, this sucks.
Speaker 3: So he didn't really have it. Next voice mail symptomatic.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say a scam.
Speaker 3: Or interest deal.
Speaker 9: It's not they had to do it in two sessions, and I had the exact same thing done that Lunchbox have to get them because I waited too long going to the dentist. It's a thing. I mean, it goes on everywhere.
Speaker 3: I love the show.
Speaker 2: I wish we wouldn't have said possibly it's a scam because it was over two days. We didn't realize it's basically a two day surgery because he had a disease.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't know that. That's We're sorry. We're sorry you're dealing with that one.
Speaker 2: We apologized. We did not know you had another disease. Oh a lot of people have it. You're the voice of that disease. Yeah, I do not have a disease.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a support group. There's no disease. I know you can do commercials for something. It's like Lunchbox, I got a disease. Do you need a food train or anything? Should we still? We should get a food train started?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would take a food train. I know you, but I don't have a disease.
Speaker 2: The inventor of the ATM wanted people to type in six numbers. It's four, but he said type in six but his wife couldn't remember six numbers.
Speaker 3: She going for four, so she said, you gotta just do four. I can't do six, So it's four. Oh thank you. Yeah, yeah, easier for us.
Speaker 5: Amy Thomas Jefferson is credited with popularizing macaroni and cheese in the US. After he encountered the dish in France. He brought back apasta machine and recipes and he served it at his estate, making it a favorite among his guests.
Speaker 2: I can see where macaroni and cheese the first time ever would hit so good.
Speaker 3: Like what is well? I need more of this, Eddie. So French poodles, you know, they're actually from Germany. They're not even French. And the name poudel is German and it means houdelodell. It means to splash in water. So I guess back in the day after these the breed was a thing. The French made it popular, so that's why they call it French poodles. But they're really from Germany.
Speaker 2: It does seem proper in French. French poodle's just even its hair. Yeah, lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Back in two thousand and eleven, I've been in Mexico City. They set a world record with three thousand, nine hundred and ninety four people all in a inflatable pool at the same time. Three thousand, nine hundred and ninety four people and.
Speaker 3: It didn't bust.
Speaker 2: No crazy, And how do you know when to stop when it busts? Well, it doesn't count if it busts, So you do it all over again.
Speaker 3: Well you gotta I don't know. That's a lot of it.
Speaker 6: And then my question is are they standing up or they laying down?
Speaker 3: They gotta be standing up. They gotta be standing. You can't lay down. You can't lay down. That's how people die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only two of the twenty highest grossing movies of the eighties had to remake. So I have the entire list here of the twenty highest grossing movies released in the eighties.
Speaker 3: What do you think the biggest movies of the eighties? Was just guessing? Easy? Number one?
Speaker 2: Wow, good one, Amy, And that's one of them, by the way, so there's no sequel still eat number one.
Speaker 3: It made seven hundred ninety two million dollars. Okay, I got another one. Go ahead, back to the future. Back to the future.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be it's gonna be somewhere it's at number eleven.
Speaker 3: I have a bigger one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Star Wars a lot of Star Wars is number two was returned to the Jedi. Star Wars Empire strikes back. That Star Wars, right, yeah, is number three. I'm sure there's other ones. How many Star Wars are there?
Speaker 3: Oh? Tons? Now, there were so many six nine main ones. There's nine star Wars is. Yeah, there's the prequel trilogy and then the last one.
Speaker 2: Mike's like, yeah, you idiot, what do you think the other movie in the eighties is that didn't have a remake, a sequel or a prequel.
Speaker 3: Another movie from the eighties. It's a massive movie from the eighties. Dancing.
Speaker 2: Uh, probably wasn't one of the top twenty highest grossings Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: I think there was. Oh was there a follow up to that? No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a top twenty. I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 3: The answer is, rainman, I've never seen that. That's from the Ages. You've never seen all the quotes and everything.
Speaker 2: Walmart got a nineteen eighty eight three hundred and fifty five million dollars.
Speaker 3: So remember three Minute a Baby. That movie was awesome. Yeah, is that Tom Selleck.
Speaker 2: He was one of them, and I think Steve Guttenberg was another one. But that had a sequel three minute A Little Lady.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, you know what along those lines, Look Who's talking? Those were awesome. Those were really funny.
Speaker 2: John Travolta and Kristi Ali maybe were the voices of those.
Speaker 3: I think I think Bruce Willis might have been a baby too, like a voice of the baby. John Travolta, Kristial, Bruce Willis all in it. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: The Top Went Batman sequel, Indiana Jones sequel, Top Gun sequel, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? That they have a sequel that one rain Man obviously didn't. Crocodile Dundee.
Speaker 3: I love those. I never watched those.
Speaker 2: M h you never saw Crocodile Wow, Ghostbusters, Beverly Hills cop Fatal Attraction.
Speaker 3: I never saw that. It seemed to adult. Look Who's talking? Made it?
Speaker 2: There we Go Twins, Arnold Schwarzenegger and that was so good. The Little Mermaid and Coming to America all make it there. Google sees the biggest spike in people searching for hangover cures on what date Sunday.
Speaker 3: Monday date.
Speaker 2: Oh, January first. Number one is January first? What's number two?
Speaker 3: December twenty six? No, the one under Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: The answer is November first, the day after Halloween, Halloween Helloween.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because it's like, yeah, the day after the super Bowl. But that's not a date.
Speaker 2: The CIA had to approve every episode of the FX show The Americans, about Russian spies living undercover in the US, just to make sure they didn't reveal any classified operation.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's a great show. It's a slow show, but it's a great show. So I mean that means everything there is fake. Man, it's a true story.
Speaker 2: It's based on two people that actually did that, like I guess they did. It doesn't mean it's fake. It just means what they did reveal was either true or fictionalize, which I expected that anyway. Female kangaroos have three female parts on their body? Really thirty b's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder why, like why would God want it that way? Well, why would he only want one? On humans? Just one? No question?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: All right, there you go. So Bobby Bones Show Interviews In case you didn't.
Speaker 2: Know, we're going to talk to doctor Andrew Goodrich. He is the athletic director at the University of Akron as the football team that's going to let somebody call plays. And I bought season tickets to just call plays, to have a chance to get drawn to call plays. And so I wanted to get the boss on to figure out that I really have a chance at this. So here he is athletic director, Doctor Andrew T.
Speaker 3: Goodrich.
Speaker 2: Now let's bring in doctor Andrew Goodrich, the director of athletics at the University of Akron.
Speaker 3: My new favorites, My new favorite. I just said, I'm such a fan. Go yes, he is behind.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been talking about on this show where if you buy season tickets you have a chance basically to be the offensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: We clap our hands. Okay, doctor Goodrich. My first question is who thought of this idea?
Speaker 11: You know, really it was a combination me and Matt Potter or who's my deputy director of athletics, and we batted around a lot of ideas, and I think at one point, you know, I said to Matt, I said, you know, you realize coach is both the head coach and the offensive coordinator. What if what if we had like an offensive coordinator of the game. You know, we could We got to give it to one of our fans, you know, a season ticket holder, and he's like, are you crazy, We can't do that, you know, and we were like, what if we just did one play? But then we felt like, it's just not the impact that we want that fan to experience. Right, it's fun, but we really started thinking, what if we just had them script the opening drive. You get a chance to do what we've all done. We've all stood in our living rooms. We've all sat there, pointed at the TV and said, oh, I would run this play, I would run that play. Who's what we got to do? And we thought this might be something we could do, and we took it to coach and coach was very reasonably skeptical about this idea.
Speaker 3: Is that fair?
Speaker 11: If any of you have spent time with the Division one head football coach, it.
Speaker 3: Was more colorful language than that.
Speaker 11: And we said, listen, we've got a great head coach who's an incredible offensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: This is his forty second opening day.
Speaker 11: He's been there, done that, it's not his first rodeo. If Joe moorehead is like, we're not doing this, then we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: He just gets it, and you know, here we are.
Speaker 2: You know, it's taking the internet by storm, which I'm a little bit disappointed in because I saw it pretty early and thought I'm buying tickets immediately, and then everybody saw how great of an idea was, and now all my friends, even in media.
Speaker 3: Like I'm in.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, Doctor Goodrich, I bought good season tickets. I didn't buy the seventy five dollars ones.
Speaker 12: I bought the ones a lower that we're definitely about double because also I wanted to donate them to the kids they're there, and I've already been you know, talking back to make sure that when I can't.
Speaker 2: Get to the games. But look, if I'm there for Game one, I plan to be there a lot. I had to be the biggest supporter. Have you guys sold a lot of tickets. You know.
Speaker 11: We had our biggest day of sales, one day of sales since we opened the stadium back in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: So that's huge for us.
Speaker 11: What was actually pretty great is we had somebody call in and say, hey, how many sweets he got left? We end up selling out our suites and We've been contacted by a pretty large company who is interested in being.
Speaker 3: Our Jersey Patch sponsor.
Speaker 11: So you know, I think the greatest impact might not necessarily be tickets sold, but corporate sponsorships and just overall support for the football program.
Speaker 2: When do you guys plan to draw and is the drawing going to be truly random?
Speaker 11: The biggest thing that people are concerned about out is, Hey, now that we have incredible celebrities like yourself getting involved, you know, the pr thing for us to do is just get earned media by getting a famous person. I want you, I appreciate you. I'm really glad that you bought these tickets. We're grateful to have you as a season take holder. But we are going to stick to the intent and this will be a random selection draw, so one person we'll have a shot at doing this. We're going to reevaluate exactly how we intend to share this with everyone because frankly, at this point, we have a responsibility to America to do this right.
Speaker 3: So everybody's invested in this.
Speaker 11: I want to make sure that you know, people are looking at the University of Akron and really seeing us as leaders in the space. And so we're probably candidly, we're probably going to work with our College of Business. We've got a great group over there, student sport Analytics Group, and I imagine we're going to partner with the sports analytics program over in the College of Business so that they can help us have a truly random draw.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited because this is I love when a new element is brought and it's fun, and especially for a school like you guys, you're everybody's fighting for attention. Like I said, we're always in an attention economy, and you're trying to raise money, and you're trying to fight for attention to raise money. And I think it's really cool how everyone has kind of gravitated to this. So congratulations to you and your team for having such a great idea. I know it's going to be completely random, but for some reason, my name is drawn a planning to be there a couple of days early in the film room breaking it down. Listen, I've been studying RPOs for on college football mad I'm really good running the RPO spread offense.
Speaker 3: If you can let them the rest is shirt. When I show up, I'll be ready to go.
Speaker 2: Doctor Goodrich, thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful week and I can't wait for the drawing to happen and see who gets to do it.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. We appreciate you, guys. Go Zips goes. I agree, go freaking zips. All right, thank you, doctor Rich. Let's see it up And it's a radio and the Dodgers. He's on time already and his lunchbox.
Speaker 12: More game too, Steve Red and it's trying to put you through Bog he's running this week's next minute.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 11: So you know this.
Speaker 13: Is the bottyball.
Speaker 2: Now, all time for the Morning Corny, The Morning Corny.
Speaker 3: What baseball team the Lions like? What baseball team do Lions like? The Cubs?
Speaker 2: Comes on the.
Speaker 3: Wall because you love the Cubs.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with how good I think the joke is.
Speaker 3: But you love the Cubs. That's true, the Cubs.
Speaker 14: Like.
Speaker 5: I thought anything with the Cubs you would like was that it really okay?
Speaker 3: Right, guys? Was that really bad? Oy? Hit it hit it? Hit it? The Morning Corny? What a Lions? Where to bed? What Paul dramas? Good? Much better? That was the Morning Corny? All right?
Speaker 1: Boyemail I'm listening to the podcast episode on Friday, July twenty fourth. Many of your listeners out there listening to this episode at the beginning of Easy Trivia, just know these people are more educated than they founder in that segment. I promise you. It's hilarious, a little bit sad, but solid effort all around of the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. I would agree with that, and we have that segment coming up. It's everyone's favorite segment. I love it, man, I mean I love it, and by everyone, I mean it does the best on YouTube podcast. It's everyone's favorite segment. It's the easiest trivia game you could possibly play, with super easy questions.
Speaker 3: They get slightly harder until everybody falls out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you could hear that for the first time, Like you land on the planet, let's hear one thing. They hear that and go, this planet is stupid.
Speaker 3: Then they leave. That could happen, but they're not stupid. People on the shore are not stupid. That game. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That game's tough, though it is coming up. Thank you for the voicemail. Call us anytime eight seven, seven seventy seven, Bobby, I want to do an exercise within all of us Okay. Now this is called I suck at, and I want you to be honest. I want you to share things that you're not good at. For example, I made my list. I suck at getting triggered, and when I get triggered, just.
Speaker 3: Start cutting cutting what cutting?
Speaker 2: Not literally, but like with words, with especially if like someone with media is like mouthan me. If I am near a phone and I go hard and then I burn it all down. And I've been a little better at that since my because she's like, I don't want to be involved, and so I go. But I go way too hard. Sometimes I take a night I go into a knight fight. If someone's like, yeah, Bobby's here is a funny color, I'm like, ope, your family dies. You know it's not that hardcore. But I do that right. I get triggered and I cut with my words. I also suck at letting slow talkers finish their sentences. Even in interviews they'll be like, well, you know the first time I played guitar, it was anyway. I struggle with that where I just need a little more patience and communication. I also suck at giving books enough time to get good. I'm a quarter the way through a book. I think it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Next, I'm bad at that. I suck at letting myself be happy with something before I start to go, Oh, I shouldn't geto happy, because it's probably all gonna get taken away at some point. I also suck at answering phone calls. Just that's just I just suck. I don't want to answer a phone call. If you call me, I'm not gonna answer. If you text me, awesome, FaceTime me, there's a thirty percent chance unless it's Eddie and it's the afternoon and I know he's on the toilet, and then no, we're.
Speaker 3: Not doing that. I suck at seeing is that bad vision?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: Right eye? Really?
Speaker 2: And I suck at sleeping. That would be my list of things. I suck at vulnerable. I'm trying to get better at that, Amy, What do you suck at?
Speaker 5: I suck at saying anything in a concise way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna try to keep it at that.
Speaker 2: Oh she's being concise? Wow, growth Okay? Anything else?
Speaker 5: I suck at not using the word like a lot when I talk.
Speaker 3: I think we all can be there, I'll be there. I think we all can be there. Filler words.
Speaker 5: And I have been speaking here professionally for twenty years, and I don't know why. Whenever I see clips of me talking, I say.
Speaker 3: Why, m hmm. How anything else?
Speaker 5: I suck at making plans to go out and do things outside of my house, because how else am I going to meet people?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 3: Are you good? I'm good? Those were concise, Eddie, all right. Well, the obvious one is I suck at math, like I'm really bad at it. That's not the obvious one. Yeah, But the obvious one is you don't follow through with things. Get there. That's that's not that's I don't think I suck at that. I suck at reading, like you don't know how to read. No, I can read, It's just I'm not good. I'm not a fast reader. Sometimes I read a whole page and I forget about what I read because I wasn't really thinking about it. Suck at that. I suck at folding clothes really bad. I do.
Speaker 2: Mean.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what, me too, wink. I suck at laundry. Yeah, me too, Yeah, terrible, that's not fair. We do that. That's competent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really not good at weaponized a competence.
Speaker 3: Y'all have figured that out. Oh yeah, anything else?
Speaker 4: I'm just I suck at being patient, you know, like I'm not very patient. I kind of want everything to just like let's go, let's go, Like why.
Speaker 3: Are we Lilly? You're also kind of laid back though, I know.
Speaker 4: But I guess patient with other people. Pretty laid back about me, but patient with other people. I need to work on that lunchbox. What do you suck at? I suck at technology, that's true. Oh my gosh, everybody amens.
Speaker 6: And I mean technology just drives me up a wall trying to figure things out. It is unbelievable. I see, you know, like videos online. I'm just like, how do they do that? And I can't figure anything out. That drives me nuts. I suck at patience with like Eddie said, I mean my kids. I mean I give them one chance and then I blow a gasket because.
Speaker 3: I just think it should be so quick and easy and I don't.
Speaker 6: Understand why we dillidality and we can't get I suck at patient.
Speaker 3: I suck at golf. I play, I.
Speaker 6: Love it, I practice, I go to the driving range.
Speaker 3: Does not matter. If you take suck, you take lessons at golf. I suck I feel you on that one? Amen? They feel good? Amy, how do you feel? I feel good? Dang? How concise was that? I was better already? All right, filler words? Know nothing, all.
Speaker 2: Right, but feel better. It's just a lottle therapy exercise. Like we share, we're vulnerable, then we try to get better. We help each other. Uh.
Speaker 3: If you want to tell us what you suck at, you can leave with a voice memo.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you really suck at, voice memo message whatever. I get confused. Here's the thing, here you go. Here's the thing. There's two things. I send a lot of voice memos on my phone to people. Also on that iHeart app you can push that, but talk aback and so I read so many liners pretations where I do that.
Speaker 3: And then but we have a voicemail line. You know what I suck at? My thought, I talk too fast, and then I suck at that. Your list is done, You're good, You're done. I could, dude, I could do two pages. I had to slow that down.
Speaker 5: I suck at sending a short voice text yeah, or what are those called?
Speaker 3: Voice?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's the same thing as the time.
Speaker 5: I try I try. I'm like, keep it under two minutes, keep it one two minutes the podcast, and then and then I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, oh, I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 5: And I do it again, and there I am at one fifty nine and I'm like, no, I need to make it a minute.
Speaker 3: That's the goal. And I try to gather everything and make it.
Speaker 5: And then sure enough there got out one fitting on again and I'm like, well, I guess I'm saying everything I need to say.
Speaker 3: Good job everybody, thanks for being vulnerable with you.
Speaker 2: What do you think about adults when they jump in the pool or jump in the lake, they hold their nose like like men.
Speaker 3: If they jump in and they're doing this.
Speaker 5: Something jump in, well, I think they probably had something happen when they were younger that was very uncomfortable and they're scared, so they have.
Speaker 3: To do that. Saw a picture Tom Brady jumping off the boat and he's a nose pincher. Uh huh oh.
Speaker 2: They were making a big deal about Tom Brady being a nose pincher. I'm a nose pincher. You are too, still and I grew up in the water.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, so what happened to you nothing At.
Speaker 3: One point when you were a little water us you didn't like touch me in a place I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like at some point you went into the water and it gushed up into your face and it was very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: So then you became a nose pincher.
Speaker 2: But doesn't that happen with everybody when you jump in the water early on in your life, Like.
Speaker 5: It's like oh yeah, yeah, or maybe that's just how you were taught to do it, because like, is anybody else here a nose pincher?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 2: If you jump in the water off a diving board or jump off a boat, do you hold your nose? Nope?
Speaker 3: I do not. I blow out my nose when I go down. You know, I'm a man. Good point, Scoba, Do you hold your nose?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But my eight year old does though exactly exactly right. But I'm a water guy. I've always loved the water.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, did I grow up in one lakes and we were born in water?
Speaker 3: We had water, all of it and for nine months. It is kind of weird that we become weird with water outside the womb?
Speaker 2: What finis sonogram? Back when I was a baby. I hold my nose from the very beginning. I was just like, man, this something in here. I can't I can't breathe. So if you see a dude holding his nose jumping in somewhere, do you think he's less of a man? I do?
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, not if it's Tom Brady. No, No, definitely Tom Brady, No, any man. It depends on the man, like I would think Tom Brady would would be the dude that does not do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, is it a little less than Riddle me this. If you put one of those pictures on your nose, those things that you put on but you don't have to use your hands. But it doesn't like that's worse.
Speaker 15: That's worse. Yeah, we do have a little putty in your ears too, exactly. That's only that I get bad swimmers here.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I can't get the water out. Oh my god, why are we all attacking me right now? I'm just asking a question. I didn't know that you put putting your Amy also said you put you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I not know that adults felt other adults doing this made them less of an adult.
Speaker 3: Was it from really really high or no?
Speaker 2: Just jumping off a boat like that's embarrassing. But if I jump in the pool, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should work on that. I don't care to. Okay, Well, people are gonna judge it.
Speaker 2: Even if I'm underwater. Let's say I jump into that initial thing goes up and I home. I don't even like go under. I keep holding it under it. And if I'm underwater. The only time I don't is if I'm like trying to really make distance underneath, and then I don't like it. There's water in my nose when I do that.
Speaker 3: Interesting You've never blown out your nose just to keep the water out. I have because I swim.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say competitively, but I trained for triathlons and I guess I could peede it. But yeah, and I'll were a clip. I think you were.
Speaker 3: You did not?
Speaker 2: I think, no, you didn't. No, No, I don't like the segment. This segment makes me a com I didn't know people felt like that for everybody out there. I work with judgmental people, and I hope you don't. But Tom Brady's a pincher and so am I. So Tom Brady and I like in Mini, I don't like it anyway, There, Bobby bone show sorry up today.
Speaker 6: This story comes us from Columbia, Missouri. A fifty three year old man was tired of car speeding past his apartment, so he took matters into his own hand. He went and sat outside his apartment right on the street, and when a car was speeding down the road, he'd point his.
Speaker 3: Gun at him.
Speaker 2: A gun, gun, gun, gun, not a speed no, no, not like a radar gun.
Speaker 3: He would pull out a gun, point it at him.
Speaker 6: Gonna slow down, next car slow down by pointing a gun at him.
Speaker 3: So police were called.
Speaker 2: He's lucky no one else pulled a gun on him and actually shot him. That's what I fear most is that everybody has a gun, and if someone gets a gun pulled on, then they pull theirs out and then shoot as well.
Speaker 3: What an idiot or a bonehead?
Speaker 6: I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, voicemail police.
Speaker 13: This is for Bobby and I don't want to pee in his cheerios or anything, but like this whole akron Zips play calling thing, He's not gonna be even if he gets picked, he's not gonna be on the field with a headset on. That's not what's going on. You just kind of meet with the head coach.
Speaker 14: He's not gonna.
Speaker 9: Let some fan come in and be calling.
Speaker 13: A double flea flicker reverse tail Mary.
Speaker 7: You know that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But bull crap. No, that's exactly what's gonna happen, right, bull crap that I won't be on the field.
Speaker 2: We have the athletic director on and yeah, I think for hey, a casual, they'll probably go, yeah, we will sit with the coach and write some stuff down. If I win this, I'll be on the field. I will have a headset on. I will run a double flea flicker, reverse.
Speaker 3: Tail Mary, Hail Mary, Jersey, switch, drop your helmet, pee, distract him. It's all happening now. I won't because I want to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if and when I score, I'm just keeping the head set on and doing another series. They don't know that yet, but it's gonna again. It's gonna be so good. They're gonna go, wow, what talent. Because the head coach is also the offensive coordinator. So I'm not taking somebody's job. So I'm saying, Okay, if I win this, my life is changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then every school's going to be looking at you know, my life is changed.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. You out here If I'm the offensive coordinator for Akron this football season, good chance, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: So ray do the other one please.
Speaker 14: I was calling because I was listening to the show the other day and listening to your list of men's skill. What happened to changing the oil on a car, changing a tire? How about learning CPR? I just wanted to call in and say, hey, love the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: Now, the list that we chose from that we're learning things from was the list that was online. As far as the other things I can do all that. I can change a tire, no problem. I can do CPR. I'm CPR certified.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can change oil. Yeah, I forgot. I didn't say that one on purpose. Okay, I skipped over that. Why did you do this? She did say that? Yeah, but what do I mean?
Speaker 5: You could?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: I get on YouTube a type in change oil. Then it just gives me directions down to the Jiffy lard. The Yeah, I hear you, I hit us up anytime. Boy Smels eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby. So I'm not a big energy drink guy. Caffeine, I feel doesn't really work on me. But there are I like the taste of energy drinks that there's a couple and I do sugar free Red Bull sometimes got like that. I do Celsia sometimes like that. Right now I'm in the Alani phase.
Speaker 3: It's cherry like the taste. Are you using the packets or the can? No cans? Okay?
Speaker 2: And now I bought strawberry too, oh and that has caffeine. And if I'm not doing caffeine, I do those.
Speaker 3: Life Water Life Cider, Life Cider, which are really good, no caffeine, and I do pineapple coconut.
Speaker 2: That's it, right, I'm struggling with remember all the things I drink. Yes, And if I'm doing soda, mostly I do poppy and I do cherry coke. And there's another kind that we have too that's not poppy. It's a different one of those ollipop ollipop. Yeah, that's mostly what I drink.
Speaker 1: Try.
Speaker 2: I drink a lot of water, but once I get enough water and then I reward myself with other things. But I'm really like, I liking the taste of that Alani stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a commercial.
Speaker 2: I should be an influencer. Don't they pay like they do sixteen year olds to be like I drink Alani.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's sixteen year olds. There are sixteen year olds that drink it. But as for influencing online, they're probably in their twenties.
Speaker 3: Gonna be organic.
Speaker 2: Find me Eddie Sun's drinking energy drinks.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he walked in with a monster and I'm like, what do you do? That feels like hard drugs?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm like, what are you doing? It's one of those big tall boy monsters and I'm like no, no, no, no, no, Like what when did you start drinking this?
Speaker 3: It was almost like he walked in with drugs. Yeah, it feels like hard drug compared to what I have. I feel you with that as a parent.
Speaker 5: It's like the time I found Red Bull hiding insta Shar's glove box in her car.
Speaker 3: She's hinding weed almost what it feels like.
Speaker 5: Yes, And she was like it was when she was hostessing and she goes one of the cooks gave it to me and I'm like, that's where it starts.
Speaker 3: In the restaurant business. Working in the back like I don't know what it is about monsters, but I had one one time and I was just shaking all day. For the rest of the day I'm around one.
Speaker 2: They're so large and intense to me. And my association is with people who flip motorcycles.
Speaker 3: And oh yes, extreme sports.
Speaker 2: I'm not extreme enough, Like the cans are too big and it feels a bit too extreme. I like my energy drinks to be that of a nineteen year old influencer female.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cherry, yeah, cherry because it's called like cherry slush. And then celsius that I like is the watermelon. And occasionally I can get.
Speaker 3: Into the grape.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the grape definitely is a different but sometimes I'm just in the mood for a grape.
Speaker 3: You know, I just associate grape with cough serrup, not fanta.
Speaker 2: I never, I don't. I think I grew up a jolly rancher and I only love great jolly ranchers. You should do that great lollipop dude, that is, we have some of those.
Speaker 3: I don't like them. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why the celsiest thing, you know, we talked about later in life, we find out what's been killing us.
Speaker 3: Everything we just talked about. I don't care. I mean that's what I used to.
Speaker 5: I deprived myself with diet coke for far too long, and now I'm like, let a rip, screw it's We're gonna be fine. I would need to drink five hundred of them.
Speaker 3: You probably already have no no in a day.
Speaker 5: Oh like for it to be a problem. And obviously there's some exaggeration there, but you have to drink a lot. I think we're fine.
Speaker 3: Don't judge me. Okay, I want to My headphones came out. Hold on, and she's in the other rooms. I have to hear her.
Speaker 2: Don't judge me for what I'm about to say. Okay, this is just hanging out. Hold on, I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: We're all friends. Okay, O good, Gotta find the whole the hold is that a box? So these are books? Oh right? There is my books, which, by the way, Bear Bones is ten years old, just recently.
Speaker 4: Wow, happy birthday, like crazy ten year anniversary.
Speaker 2: Still buy it if you want. It's on Amazon, still up there. It's pretty cheap now. I think it's like a nickel.
Speaker 3: Somebody dropped a box off of books for me to sign, which is not uncommon.
Speaker 2: And then I started looking at them, and these people sent these in like twenty nineteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: They've been sitting somewhere and someone just dropped them off. So I have to sign all.
Speaker 2: I don't have to say people might be dead, they even put so I'm gonna sign them all and send them out to these addresses where people may not even live anymore. I don't even know how this box and books got here, but all of them are sent from twenty some eighteen nineteen and twenty twenty. So my point was, azby, can you send these offer me once I'm done signing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they have addresses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they all came. It's like self addressed, and so this one here but they self address it. And this envelope's not big enough to hold the book.
Speaker 3: So it's like they said, yeah, that kind of didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: But so I want to sign these if you'll help me save this back, because I know we do that normally, listeners send books up and then we signed them. But I just thought it was wild that all these are sent from years and years ago, Like here's a letter, Oh my god, there's money in this one.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a lot of money. Fifteen dollars all take time. Oh maybe that's for mail to cover the costs. Yeah, it's about right. Fifteen bus This is from twelve thirteen, twenty eighteen. And where's it been sitting? I don't know. The box showed up here weird, so somebody had it.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to give it to me a long time ago, probably found it, was embarrassed and never got to me, and then.
Speaker 3: Just dropped it off here. Wow. Hi, Bobby, want to started to bother you. It's taken me a while to get to you. In your new book.
Speaker 2: It's been sold out everywhere new book, right, it's crazy. I know you're a very busy man. My nana is a huge fan of yours. We went to Nashville to watch your comedy show. I bought your new book for I met Nana died.
Speaker 3: No, Nana's only seventy. No, you don't know that. I'm just going by the top autograph it.
Speaker 2: Please, she will be over the moon excited. I wish they put their phone number on here, because I'll call her. She will be over the moon, Ecaide. I'll put the money for the return costs. Ah, we can send it from here. This is the show thing, thank you so much. And she has her address on here.
Speaker 3: And look at that money. It's so old it's like pirate treasure. That's crazy. Twenty eighteen. I think it's this one. Nope, there's the paper in that one. Yeah, it's not the same. Maybe it's this one that's got a little sticky thing on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, says for encouragement and add to mirror.
Speaker 3: It's a letter.
Speaker 2: It's a not a letter. If I can't find the book for that letter, I'll just send different book that I have here.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen. Wow, a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my name's el Ellie and I from Omaha, Nebraska. I'm a big fan of the show. And she writes, I'll read all this letter. She writes three pages.
Speaker 3: Wow, something's wrong with our mail. If we're just now getting there, somebody had done goofed up total different location, that's probably yeah, old studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even then, we've been in the old studio in the last three years, right, So Abby, can I give you this and just have you kind of organize it for me, and then I'll just sign to whomever like we normally do.
Speaker 3: I don't need it today. Yeah, I'll put a note in there, and it's like, call us when you get this.
Speaker 2: They've been Yeah, they've been waiting nine years, so tomorrow's not gonna affect anything.
Speaker 4: It's like in that movie Castaway, you know, when he delivers the FedEx package way later because he was stuck on an island.
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: Wild is that I thought people who sent books just for me to sign now, because that happens. And then I saw one twenty eighteen, and I saw another one, and then it's like, oh my god, somebody had these books sent to them for me to do. They never gave them to me. They put them somewhere, they got lost, and they realized, oh crap, and they just dropped them off here at the building. So I like to apologize to everybody who sent those because we've been pretty good. I've been pretty good about signing everything and sending it back. The only issue we really have here if you send stuff, and I've said this is if you do send a book for me to sign, no out, send it to Scuba Steve. Don't send it to me because people steal my mail sometimes because they expect there's good stuff in it. There's mostly not although there's two big dogs. Something's out there?
Speaker 3: What's out there? Well, that's for you. I've been meaning to give it to you on the way out. It's someone who listens to the show and sends you. They're actually pretty cool. Like these dog beds that have circulation and stuff. You can check them out later. I lay in it. I put one of my office. It's big enough for you.
Speaker 2: When I'm taking a break, you guys come back there. I'm laying in the dog bed pretty big. Uh Okay, I feel bad about those books, but I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't do that right? Was your ball? I mean, there's nothing on that. Nothing on you.
Speaker 2: That was a good song. You know what other songs were good that we like you kind of forget. Is that Lover Lover Lover, You don't treat.
Speaker 3: Me No good? That's a jam that Lee Brice, no Jared Neman, But Jared Neman dang I forgot about him. Like there are some of those songs that like when we first moved here, that were just buying hers and they don't get played anymore. We don't play music anyway.
Speaker 2: But I've been trying to put them in the dance party a little bit another one that's kind of like that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's had it in my head. So lover Lover is a good one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What else comes to you, guys in mind? Because whatever it was me slept, I slept out here.
Speaker 4: I heard one the other day that brought back so many memories. But it was a Hunter Hayes one his He had great songs, and it was wanted No, no, No, it's starm morning.
Speaker 3: No gosh, I don't even remember, but I heard it playing somewhere and I'm like, oh my gosh, I feel like I learned that song because we we would play it like in our sets, early early Raging Idiots. We'd play a Hunter Hey song. Yeah, I got really won make you You know? What song? Was a jam too? Was every Storm Runs Us Out Rain Allen? Okay. I just had to confirm what it was that I heard.
Speaker 2: Somebody's heartbreak I want crazy Nope, would you hear?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 5: I was walking in a truck drove y with their windows down and they were jamming this song and I was like, yes, and it's Eastern Corbin all over the road.
Speaker 3: Eastern Corbo was who I was thinking about all over the road. Can't help go a little bit of a little bit of right. That was jam so good.
Speaker 5: I was like, dang, I wish I mean, the guy couldn't hear me, but I was like, what a jam?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What other songs the Eastern Corman have that were good? Because I feel like you? Oh?
Speaker 2: The other one is I'm a little more country than that. That's a jam too. He had Loving You as Easy?
Speaker 3: Remember that one? That was that wasson I think so? Or Oh, loving You is fun, That's what it's called. Do you remember that one? I mean, I'd have to hear it. There's a run of like you get the Eastern Corbins, the Jared Nemans, the Joe Nichols, like those.
Speaker 2: They all kind of mixed together for a minute because they were all having bangers at the same time. And then a whole new crop of Michael Rays came along, and then then you got all those guys mixed up.
Speaker 3: What do you find?
Speaker 4: Everybody's got somebody, everybody's got somebody but me.
Speaker 3: You remember that one. I haven't thought about that song forever. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I was at some store and it came on. I'm like, oh my gosh, these slew of memories just came in. Everybody's got somebody, but I mean.
Speaker 3: Something like that. That was a good one. It was kind of fun, it was catchy. I heard the guitar riff, and I'm like, I remember learning that guitar riff.
Speaker 2: When I think about moving here, I think about.
Speaker 3: Houser that girl You'll Never Forget. Yes, that's a song I think about when we first moved here.
Speaker 16: Another one is uh Lot Party that one, even Brett's don't You I think about when I first moved here because that one was big, un but Lady Downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah down, Yeah. We made a little video. Yeah, ah, take me Downtown. Yes, as a jam. They just don't make music like you.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'll go to playlists of that year, like give me the country hits of that year, and it takes.
Speaker 3: Me straight back to us a movie here.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're constantly seeking out songs for dance parties. We do it every week, and trying to find new songs, and you don't really want to play songs people don't know, or even just kind of hits. But I'll come across some of those sometimes and go, dang that even a song that Luke Bryan, that's my kind of night because that reminds me of being here at first.
Speaker 3: Big black Jack, don't truck. I got my big right right up truck. Yeah, I doesn't need it.
Speaker 5: Right that catfish there's some Coltsman Dell song chilling it.
Speaker 2: She got the.
Speaker 3: Dropped, like the.
Speaker 5: Coolers off with the studio chilling it.
Speaker 3: We used that cooler like every week me Ryan lunchbox. Oh you still have it? No, no, no, we used it like we put beers in there and chilled it. I don't think you knew that. Why would I care? Because it was in the studio, and I think that we would like forget beers in there, and if you open it up, there'd be cold beers in there from the weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So overwhelmed with life at that point, you guys could have had heroin and meth and been selling it in jars of sausid.
Speaker 3: I would not know.
Speaker 2: Was weird?
Speaker 3: What if you're selling drugs in your saucer though, like you it was inside. That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: I wonder it's twelve fifty there's drugs in there. I remember one night at the old studio. We got in there early in the morning and there were shot glasses everywhere, and then we found out later that Toby Keith had been in there overnight.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that? No, no, you guys don't remember. He wasn't us.
Speaker 2: He wasn't using the shot glass. He was leaving them for us.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, had they were drinking Toby Santa? Yeah, Toby and like some iHeart guys were in there drinking.
Speaker 3: Oh they were got it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about tipping and Lunchbok said should you tip your nurse because he saw a nurse rolling someone out in a wheelchair, And then we had the debate on if it was even a nurse. It turns out maybe it wasn't a nurse. It was just someone in scrubs who worked there as an assistant. So a couple of voicemails here Number one.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox or whatever had been to the hospital with the sun people were rolling out with a wheelchair.
Speaker 9: Should you tip the nurse?
Speaker 2: This, that, and the other.
Speaker 9: Most of those people are retired and most of them are volunteers. So I just thought I would tell you as that alone.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I think for the most part we do believe that wasn't a nurse. Right, it was right, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 6: I thought they were all nurses.
Speaker 3: Transporters, something assistant something. There was like a title, a time machine there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did have a nurse squad with us whenever Billy was born to go out and make sure I know not to put the car seat in, like a nurse did walk out with us then and go.
Speaker 3: Let me see a big boy, And I said the car seat. Yeah, she's like, you're all good. That was a nurse.
Speaker 2: I also did not tip her because I didn't feel like a nurse was was was used to getting tips.
Speaker 3: That felt weird. Give me number two.
Speaker 10: No, it is illegal to if any healthcare professional in our more pass of our state license. You can lose your license as a healthcare professional. You guys should take care.
Speaker 4: So is it illegal to for them to accept the money? But like can you just leave it on the tray or.
Speaker 3: Something like yeah?
Speaker 2: And also they're not going to turn you in, right if you give them twenty bucks? Like you hand somebody twenty bucks, got them citizens arrested? Do you tip me, I'm calling the cops. Stay right here, sir. Thank you all for all the voicemails, all the calls. We had a heck of a show today, Bam, We'll see you Monday. Bye, Everybody, Bones Show. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.