Speaker 1: One or two point seven. This is kiss FM. Oh oh oh, don't don't go anywhere if you don't have to. Marianna is coming in from the back room. And remember the guy of Phoenix Rising whate of this guy's name is Phoenix guy that she's talking about. It's so fun that all these dating stories of everybody in the back room. But she's I guess she's getting dms from the guy. She's liking them. And now we have a huge dilemma, a huge dilemma. She's dating Phoenix s guy and there's a huge dilemma. So we're gonna bring her in to talk about that dilemma because what's more fun than that on the air. But first, there's some Disney music here.
Speaker 2: This is ah there we go.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in Meghan the Magical Millennial on TikTok Meghan Hanigan.
Speaker 3: How are you hi, Ryan, I'm good. How are you doing well?
Speaker 1: We're excited to talk to you because you go to Disneyland. We think every day is that true? Or how often?
Speaker 3: So? I go too much? Five five days a week on average? Now?
Speaker 2: How wow? How can be do that? How is that possible? In life?
Speaker 3: I know it is part of my job, and I live only about twenty minutes away, so it's not too far from me.
Speaker 2: So basically, you go to the office and that's Disneyland.
Speaker 3: It is my office.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you mean your job for posting on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's part of my job. I also do report for a Disney News company as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you are legit eficient. God, okay, great. Yes, So we're giving away these tickets all week in, all morning and do with this all the time. But it's sort of a new time of year, right hifting into Halloween time at Disneyland, and we're wondering what are some of the seasonal treats. What are the top three you could tell us about.
Speaker 3: I absolutely I have my top three right here, the ones that I have loved so far. My number three is the Peacamp High Sunday from the Golden Horseshoe that's in Disneyland Park. It's got peak on Prairie and ice cream with warm butterscotch shots, whiptopping and candy pecans, and it's so good that that's definitely one of them.
Speaker 2: And then number second, then why is it a pea can, a pea camp pie?
Speaker 1: But with candy pecans pecan. You said pecans and pecans, and there are two types of people, but you covered both people pecann people in pe context.
Speaker 3: I think it's so it's the context of it. It's candy pecans for me. But it's is a pecan pie or pea campire.
Speaker 1: I mean, it depends where you're from. I say, pea cam pie.
Speaker 2: Pecan, pecan, p can, p can peak can. All right, what's next?
Speaker 3: Next is the trigger treat sweets Turo, which is essentially a TwixT, like a TwixT turow short bread sugar. I know it's good short bread sugar all over the trow, and then caramel chocolate sauce is topped with TwixT cookie bar pieces.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand the engineering.
Speaker 3: So I want that That is a new one. They've never had that one before. And that's right next to the Haunted Mansion.
Speaker 1: So these are the three seasonal treats at Disneyland right now for Halloween time.
Speaker 2: God, what's it? Last one?
Speaker 3: The last one? And this is I think this is my top from last year too. It is returning. It's the pumpkin churro funnel cake, which is that hungry bear restaurant, and it's like, even if there's like the non funnel cake lovers who are against like too much sugar, it it's so light and fluffy. It's got caramel sauce, pumpkin ice cream and whipped hopping with this like churo funnel cake. So it's like kind of crispy on the outside. It's so good. I can't it's it's amazing. I don't even like funnel cakes all that much.
Speaker 1: Since you go there all the time, where do they come up with these amazing recipes and ideas?
Speaker 2: Is there a test kitchen?
Speaker 3: I think there is, Yes, I actually I do know somebody who were on the inside who works with all the food and stuff and takes all the pictures of the food, and they do all these types of days of like experimenting, and the chefs come to them with all these types of ideas and then they just roll with whatever whatever works, whatever they like best for the season.
Speaker 1: Are you go to the happiest place? This is the magical millennial Megan who's on the line with this. Now you go to the happiest place on earth five days a week.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have a bad day?
Speaker 3: Not in the last couple of years. I really it's I mean, I go there when I have a bad day, you know, it puts me in the Yes, it's me in a better mood. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for putting us in a good mood and sharing those treats. They sound great. I'm with you on the funnel cake. But I just looked up a picture of that pumpkin one and I'm down.
Speaker 2: That looks looks good, right right?
Speaker 3: It's so good. Yeah, So thank you have fun having me. I appreciate you have a.
Speaker 1: Great time at disneyl and you can follow on TikTok the Magical Millennial.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Megan, Thank you guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you were to tell me as a kid, that's a job, it's like what I know? That is a job to you go to go to Disneyland and test stuff and report on stuff five days a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah sounds legit to me.
Speaker 1: You could work for whatever company she works for, like you Sisiny now out there, would have twenty minutes away in retirement, you know, like in your next.
Speaker 2: Life you could do that. Perfect.
Speaker 1: So why don't we do Jonas Brothers tickets. I'm looking at things we can give away. Next Dodger Staum. The show is Saturday Night. It's just a few days away. Let's get those tickets out to you. Next stand by, You're kiss