Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boosmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Travis Kelsey plans to play next season. Kelsey texts Pat McAfee, I'm coming back for sure, Gonna try to get back to the best shape I've ever been this offseason and get back to the mountaintop. Got a real bad taste in my mouth with how I played in the last game and how I got how I got the guys ready for battle, and I can't go out like that.
Speaker 5: I told you all, I said it wouldn't happen. He was coming back simply for the fact the way it ended. No one has any in their career like that, you know, especially a great one like Trapp, who's considered who most considering, including yourself. Uh, you know, the greatest tight end of all time. If I'm finish it, I want to finish it the right way. I'm not finishing it with that taste in my mouth. That's not happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah for me, it's him, and if it's hearing Gronk and that you know, people some people say Gronk, some people are gonna say Kelsey. But if you look at the consistency and the longevity in which he's played with UH and with the exception of the last game, that's really the only game that you can say, well, Trav didn't have it, Trave didn't come to play. He has the second he had the most catches in playoff history, He has the second most yard, the second most touchdowns, and the consistency year in the year out the thousand yards, even leading this team in receptions. Yeah, for me, that's it for me. But hey, if you say, if you say Gronk, you got a very compelling argument as well, Oh Joe. The Eagles are reportedly a real threat to go after Miles Garrett. They expect Josh Wett.
Speaker 2: To move on.
Speaker 3: Josh Wetting is not the only one that's been moving on. I think it's Michael Michael Williams. Williams the other d tackle he gonna be going to He'll.
Speaker 6: Be going to do.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I saw I saw the reports today the Browns are willing to negotiate with Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: I don't want and.
Speaker 5: Just what my new team gonna negotiate too, And he said no, he said no. And I'm sure they're probably going to stand firm unless they get an offer that they can't refuse. And I think that's what the Eagles would have to do in order to get Miles Garrett over there. Listen with with Howie, with Howie and and and I don't put a pass them, And I don't put nothing past him based on the way things have been going. You might you you miss a few pieces, but you add someone like Miles Garrett to that defense.
Speaker 6: Man you command, you already jail, you already got Jaiden.
Speaker 3: Cardle, Commander's commander is going to be in play too. Man Miles Garrett is unwilling to negotiate a contract extension with the organization, as his agents have apparently slammed the door shut on any discussions. Per Mary Kay Cabot, Listen when Mary Kay Cabot speaks about the Browns, Listen when Diana Rassini when she speaks about the Jets. Jane Slater speaks about the Cowboys. I hope you listening, Yeah, I hope you're listening. When those young when those women speak about an issue, about said teams they're plugged in. Yeah, I'm talking about plugged in like a hotcomb.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: O't joke, Yeah, dug d Definitely. Garrett remains firm. He no longer wants to be in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Look, twenty nine year old defensive player of the year, twenty nine year old guys that have four consecutive fourteen SAX seasons. Those guys don't grow on trees.
Speaker 3: And let me ask you this, do you think there's a guy in the draft that can give you that kind of production over the next five years? Okay, so that doesn't matter where you are, I trade him now if I'm a defense you know, if I need something to shore up my defense, Philly said, we're good offensively, we can get better defensively. And if that means, you know, we trade a couple of first round draft picks, you're probably gonna have to throw in a talent, a young player. Oho, you probably have to do that. The Commanders, You're probably gonna have to do that. But at that point in time, Look, I don't care now about them picks because I believe Ojo, we're gonna be picking thirtieth thirty first to thirty second anyway, because we're gonna be in the Championship Game or the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe.
Speaker 3: I know for certain, I'm not getting a Miles Garrett with the thirtieth to thirty first and the thirty second pick.
Speaker 2: I could, I could, but the likelihood isn't that good.
Speaker 3: Normally those guys, you're Dereck Thomas and your Bruce Smith and so forth and so on like that, those guys. Every once in a while you'll find a Johnny Randall that was an undrafted free agent. Oh yeah, but that doesn't happen often. Right, You'll find a diamond in the rough. You'll find a Terrell Davis or Shannon Sharp or Tom Brady in the later rounds. But listen, don't you stake your career on trying to find diamonds.
Speaker 2: In the ruw? Oh no that you go belly up. You go belly up.
Speaker 3: But look, if all depends on Cleveland, what's your asking price? We know this, O Joe, it's gonna take two ones. Now you're gonna add. If it's this draft, you're gonna have to pick swap. So you have to ay, you gonna have to give up your pick, because they keeping there. You have to give up this first year pick and next year's first round pick, probably a second and a fourth right or second and a third and probably a player.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Feelings like we ain't got no problem. Phelis say, look, we picking thirty second. Guess what we hope to be picking thirty second next year and y'all could have it.
Speaker 2: Y'all canna have them picks? Yep?
Speaker 6: Most definitely, long as long as we're getting the results.
Speaker 2: Long as we get Miles Garrett. Uh what Jalen Hurds.
Speaker 3: The year six you got Davante and here in year five you got a j Yep, man.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm not worried about that. We're gonna be good.
Speaker 3: I'm not even I'm not even I'm not even concerned about those draft picks. Knowing where we are, what we have, who we are, take them, take them. You can't you can't have Jayleen Carter, you can't have uh uh, Michael Queen, y'all, Michael, you can't have him. Mitchell Kenya, Mitchell, you can't have him.
Speaker 6: Everything else, Oh Joe is in play is on the table line. Yeah, yeah for Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just said, put Miles Garrett with Jayleen Carter.
Speaker 5: And Jordan Davis, boy man, slap me and slap me and slap me and call me silly.
Speaker 3: And and you got Nolan Smith Junior. Yeah, hey, young fella, only two thirty. But he Hey, he can go pay bag.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 3: Hey, I heard I saw him dropping offensive lineman at two thirty. He hitting three thirty guys three thirty. I know they talk about it felt like trees falling on the head. Oh, Joe, I'm talking about he in the grill. I'm talked about. Hey, he putting this helmet under their chin. I'm buckling them at two thirty. So but Miles for an opportunity to get Miles Garrett. Guys like this o Jo don't become available at the age of twenty nine. Normally they have issues off the field issues. They're coming off multiple injuries.
Speaker 2: Injuries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's uninjured, he's clean off the feet. Yeah, that's the kind of guy that you're willing. That's the guy that's not no rolling the dice. But that's the guy that you says, Okay, we'll give up two first rounds, we'll give him a second, we'll give up a third.
Speaker 2: And a young talented player. To get a guy like that, yeah, absolutely, water on, go ahead.
Speaker 3: But Cleveland's gonna try everything chat to try to keep keep Miles Garrett. They think it's about money. Miles Garret's like, bro, y'all just gave me a one twenty five. I'm straight on the money issue. The problem is here is not the money. It's the winning. I got money, I'm getting money, but I'm miserable. Week five were out of playoff contentions, we got no hope, we got no quarterback, and I don't really want to waste another one a year or two to try to build this thing back up. He's made it abundant. Li clear he don't want to be a part of a rebuilding process. He wants to go somewhere that gives him a legitimate chance in order to win the championship, because that's what it's about. He's been at all Pro, he's been defensive player.
Speaker 2: Of the Year.
Speaker 3: Now he's like, man, let me get the let me let me, let me go play meaningful ball games. There's nothing like playing meaningful ball games in December and January with a chance to play in February. So it's not the money. I mean, yeah, they're gonna they would be willing to make him the highest paid, but he's gonna be mentioned because they're not gonna win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 5: And you you would, you would think for all he's done so far in Cleveland, he's done everything he can. They know, the team knows that, the organization knows this. In the rebuilding stage, why would you keep a player like that? Why would you go to keep a player like that knowing that he can do you no justice and competing for a championship. Allow him to go while you rebuild and do your thing, get some assets and picks for him and start over.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: We say that now with your cause, we don't he if we the GM of Cleveland, we ain't trying to let him go either.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right right, me and you, me and you said that that that's not that's not the biggest piece of the puzzle that we got there. We can trade right nod.
Speaker 3: Hey come on, Miles, Hey bro, we're gonna make you the highest paid. We got thirty five million per year. We're willing to give you five years, one hundred and seventy five billion dollars because that's what we feel worth and we're willing to gu we're willing to fully guarantee one hundred million of that. Nah, I think I'm gonna have to go on mosey all out the door because guess what, somebody else will give me that too.
Speaker 2: And we got a chance to win.
Speaker 6: Yep, which is much better because I haven't got enough money.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't ever have enough money? Oh yeah, I know what you mean?
Speaker 6: Is that no such thing as enough?
Speaker 2: But I'm doing pretty well for myself. You'd like to be doing better.
Speaker 3: I mean if Elon Musky worth four hundred and fifty billion and he tried and still trying to get contracts federal government contract yeah, me, and you ain't got no billions.
Speaker 2: So we definitely, we definitely tried to make ends meet you right right there.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, Miles, I understand once you got on the stomach so much, and you know, money, money, money, money, Okay, when I got money, and then here I am, I'm going out there. What I put my body through to get ready to make sure I go?
Speaker 2: Is that that? Quite? Who is that?
Speaker 6: What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at this, uh this chat. We're trying to get uh trying to get tank plugged in are we going to go ask yet? Okay, it's easy to say, oh, Jo money, money, money, But when you're competitive and you see everybody else getting an opportunity to play meaning for football, you see everybody else playing in AFC and NFC Championship game, they playing in Super Bowl, and here I am. I'm one of the premium players. I don't know what else he can do. And we don't have no chance. We got no chance whatsoever. We're playing meaningful games in December. We're not playing anything meaningful in January. My see, damn there in week ten, I'm already thinking about what I'm doing no season. So with that being said, I understand Miles is frustration. He's had it up to here wherever here is, or his six four six by himself. He just wants to move on and have an opportunity to play meeting for football in December and January. And I'm not so sure Cleveland can provide that over the next two years. And he says, I want to be somewhere where I can compete for a championship, and I don't believe that's in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let the man go on by this business baby, are you still waiting? You come on write that down. He come on down the street, know the Cincinnati if you want to.
Speaker 3: Many think that Ben Johnson, the former offensive coordinator for the Detroit Lions, took an unnecessary shot at Jerry Goff earlier.
Speaker 2: Take a listen to the sound.
Speaker 1: Out of structure, the off schedule, the creation. That's that's what stands out the most because that's really the way that this league's going right now.
Speaker 2: It seems like as much.
Speaker 1: As you want to make it pure progression one to two to three, there's just too much variety. The pass rush is coming down, and to have an athlete like Caleb extend to play and potentially find it explosive down the field, that's what That's what gets me going a little bit. I get excited thinking about that because I haven't really been around that since I've been in the in the in the league, but I've seen. I've been on the other side, and i have experienced, and it's demoralizing when you're on the other side and you're watching that happen to your defense.
Speaker 2: I got no shot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think it's a shot.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's true.
Speaker 6: Obviously, listen, listen, I don't you think it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's the truth. Caleb Williams can make off script to play.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 5: This is there's a there's a handful of quarterbacks in the NFL that can't do that, and the fact that Ben Johnson's never been around a quarterback that can extend plays and playoff script. Most of the time, when things break down, you go through progression one, two, three is not there most quarterbacks.
Speaker 6: That's a sack for Jered Golf. Yes, you know, he's not a mobile quarterback.
Speaker 5: He's your prototypical back quarterback, go through his stuff, check down if it's not there. Kayleb Williams can extend plays and therefore make the play calling that much more better for Ben Johnson, who's already creative, so he can be able to do that much more.
Speaker 6: Look at how good Golf was with Ben Johnson calling.
Speaker 5: The plays, so imagine what he can do with Kayleb Williams with the creativity from that aspect. And if things don't work out, well, you know it, I ain't got the trip because I got Cayler Williams, who's the dude threat and can use his legs and extend plays for me and make something happen when there's nothing there.
Speaker 3: But that's the and that's the thing he was asking a question. He says he's looking forward. Told them with a guy that can make plays off.
Speaker 6: Script, right, not wrong with that?
Speaker 2: And he can. That's what Caleb Williams can do. He can make plays off script.
Speaker 3: You know, you base when you diagram the play, that's the play that's got to get run.
Speaker 2: Because that's not what Jared god fels. And that's okay, that's okay, there's nothing wrong with that. They make it seem like what damn? So what are the differences?
Speaker 3: So anybody thinks he's taking a shot at Jared. If you watch Jared GoF play and you watch Kayler Williams place, what do you think Some of the differences are ability to make plays outside the pocket, his scrambling ability, his ability to get our script, ability to change arm angles or arm slaps, okay out of you know, Hey, what's the difference between what's you? What's what's One of the main differences is between sa Quon and and Derrick Henry. Sat Quan's a little bit more shifty, a little bit more elusive. What you cong runs with a little bit more power. That's not taking a shot at either one of them. That's just not your what's the difference between McCaffrey and this one. When McCaffrey it is, you know, you can put him in the slot, you line them up outside, better catch the ball out of the backfield. A lot of times they took Dare Henry out, a lot of times they took sa Quaa.
Speaker 2: On third down. They don't take see Mac out on third down. So that's not a knock.
Speaker 3: We gotta just because you're accentuating the differences, that don't mean you're you're hating or you're knocking the other guy. You're just accentuating the differences between two said players.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I mean, but you know, idea is so yo man a. Now everybody feel like you're taking a shot at the man. I don't think the man was taking a shot at.
Speaker 5: Listen, A coach like that has to be able to explain the differences and what he experienced one place and what he's going to experience that a new place based on that specific position without it being seen in disrespect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because honest truth.
Speaker 2: Right O Joe.
Speaker 3: He also said he would sacrificed both testicles for the Bears to win the Super Bowl. Already got three kids, What would you sacrifice?
Speaker 2: First of all, if you get ready, you you you ain't gonna get No, you ain't gonna get no wood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well you can get some wood. You don't need the testicles to get No, no, no, you do.
Speaker 2: So how you gonna get how you're gonna get a Put a popsicle stick up there and hold it like you got a splint. How are you gonna get a direction? Oh?
Speaker 6: You take you take you know, you could take out, you could take out? What allows you to have kids?
Speaker 2: Do that? So? So no, he said, he having testicle to remove? He said, oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know about that. I don't know about that because yeah, I I don't tell nobody.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got kid. I'm keep in mind he gave him to me for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he did. He didn't want me to have he win the game.
Speaker 5: To me, you're right, listen, you're right by that. I'm with you when you're right now listen, I'm picking up what you're putting down. Speaking of kids, I want one more?
Speaker 6: What you think huh?
Speaker 2: I want? I don't know, o, Joe, I ain't got no break hey you butou bey we Damn I did go back to ESPN because then you you talking about another kid they called money. I ain't got no bread like that.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying, but listen, I'm listening. I'm not trying to be funny. I've always been humble. You know, I'm a very humble person. I'm very very respectful. I mean, just with the way things are going right right right now. Man, listen, God has favor you, hear me, yes, and and and what he's doing for me right now. I think I think I think one more won't hurt you know.
Speaker 6: I'm ms see how.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna see how my kids feel about it, and uh if they if they give me the green light, I'm gonna go ahead, and I'm gonna go ahead and do that.
Speaker 6: Just get it out, get it, get it out the way. No, wait, you're talking to me?
Speaker 2: Are you absolutely not? Jordan? Are you typing this? Oh? No, that ain't happening. What happened? No, actually sending to me something I want.
Speaker 6: To know too. Somebody text me. Why y'all don't never text me? I want to be Part two. It's a two man show.
Speaker 2: You got your producer? Do you got to produce over there?
Speaker 6: Okay, Aaron text me what they just text on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I want to feel part y'all be leaving me out like I'm a step child.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this here.
Speaker 3: Bill's head coach Sean McDermott says toush push play should be banned. There's always been injury risk with that play. The technique used with the play have been potentially contrary to the health and safety of the players. Bill used to play fifty five times last year, second most in the league, but internal data shows the tush push play in twenty twenty four resulted in zero injuries.
Speaker 5: Zero injuries. And listen, they don't want to. They don't want to stop it because of the injury. They don't want to stop it because that aspect. They want to stop the toushpush because they have no way of stopping it and show y'all situations right, and really, honestly, it only works for certain teams with certain players based on their personnel.
Speaker 6: For one, that els a number one, I don't have the statistics in front of me on who else it works for? I think it also worked for Josh Allen too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that around eighty seven eighty eight percent converge your rate.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, listen, I want to stop it too.
Speaker 5: But the fact that McDermott wants to stop it and he also benefits from it, you know.
Speaker 2: Hoot?
Speaker 5: How about also throwing the rule you know what on short on short, on short downs, your quarterback can't ruin Josh Allen. Yeah, Josh Allen came quarterback. See you see you see what that sounds like.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, It's like you're hindering somebody that's good at that, better at something than you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because you can't learn how to drive.
Speaker 3: You don't know how to drive a anybody that's sixteen years of age shouldn't be able to drive. Nah, just because you can't drive that on mean, another sixteen year old can.
Speaker 6: So all that tells you is on first and second down, need to play better defense.
Speaker 2: Yep, and keep him out a third and short or fourth and short. I'll tell you. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: They keep playing around with all these rules and they continue to change the game.
Speaker 6: And what you grew up loving. It's gonna's gona it's gonna look like flag football. I'm telling you, I.
Speaker 2: Think the thing is, Oh Joe, look.
Speaker 3: The only thing I say is that because I like I said, I told you I think we talked about this on Monday, is that it used to be you couldn't push the runner. It was called aiding the runner, right, so you couldn't. And then they change the rules.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And now I guess they say, well, you can't be behind the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 2: And aid the runner.
Speaker 3: So I guess if he's down the field because we see guys they them lineman been knocking hell out of people and try to push somebody in on or four first down. Since the beginning of time, we hadn't seen somebody literally, oh yo, get behind them and push hmm. But when they when they first saw this, they should have said, nah, you're violating the spirit of the rule.
Speaker 2: It did way with it. Then now everybody tried it.
Speaker 3: They're not as good as the Eagles are, okay, because we can't be as good as the Eagles are at it.
Speaker 2: Let's do away with it, right.
Speaker 3: That's that's what it seems like to me, because and they get a lot of support, A lot of people want to bandon, O yo, I heard Atlanta is obviously the package you know put it in. You see Sean McDermott here in Buffalo. Do they have enough to get to the twenty four boats to get it out?
Speaker 5: That's the question, And funny the funny thing about it's gonna be funny when they do pass it and they still not able to stop the damn Eagles and show you all the situations.
Speaker 3: Bingles wide receiver t Higgins just posted a cryptic message on Twitter blue cap. For the second year in the row, Higgins has not received the right contract offer from Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: O Joe, what did I tell you they was gonna do? What did I tell you they was gonna do? I said this the.
Speaker 5: Right ones on the wall. Everybody in Cincinnati. They fussled with me. The fans argue with me over and.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over.
Speaker 5: We can pay both, we can make it happen. Not understanding the business side of things, what he deserves, what he deserves, and understanding what he can get on the open market, They're not going to do because it would be impossible to pay Tea. It'd be impossible to pay Jamar Chase, Who's going to be the highest paid and set and reset the wide receiver market.
Speaker 6: And play and paid. Brother, you can't they it's impossible.
Speaker 5: Then people talk about, oh, the cap is going up, like no, what about they're not tying up all the money if any three players, let alone four.
Speaker 2: Actually be four players because Burrow got here. Buddy.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, O Joe is that they said they want to make Jamar Chase the highest paid non quarterback. Okay, Chase is looking to go north for forty y'all have an opportunity to keep this in the thirties, but y'all maybe play it out and I won the Triple Crown. So now you're gonna have to come in at forty Okay, forty million, five hundred, forty one million, whatever the case may be. I'm going to zoom past him by five million, six million. That's where I am, and I'm gonna need I'm gonna need by ninety to one hundred of a guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm looking at, A Joe real.
Speaker 5: Talk, Hey, listen, that's what I knew it was gonna look like that. I knew it was gonna look like that when they played itself out last year. I kept saying, I'm not sure why they're playing, because why not pay them because you understand what you're getting on No, you know what you get when that product touches the field on Sundays.
Speaker 6: Yes, he sat out of training camp.
Speaker 2: He gave y'all every opportunity. He gave y'all every opportunity to give him pay every chance.
Speaker 5: Listen, I love my Bangles, but it puts us us again in a tough spot. I was hoping they get they could get something done. Last year, they didn't get it done. He comes out this year, performs without having a training camp, win the Triple Crown, and now look now look a position win.
Speaker 6: T Higgins has another strong season.
Speaker 5: I said it, well, he can get on the open market whatever, whatever deal they're gonna send him, whatever they're gonna they're gonna try him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're gonna try him. And which is why he sent that out.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was Duke what Duke Tobin came out and said about not only making uh them trying to sign all three of them.
Speaker 6: I think that's where the cap came from. Yeah, yeah, you're trying to sign him, but somebody got it. Somebody got to get the low end of the stick. And who did I tell you had to be he had he look at.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know if they can get to that number.
Speaker 5: No, I guarantee the offer was very disrespectful. Again, it's the best the business side of things. But hey, nobody, nobody wanted.
Speaker 6: To listen to me.
Speaker 2: What y'all gonna do with y'all listen, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: And I think it would have been a little easier if we had Jermaine Burden on point, you know, from a mental you know, mentally off the field, on the field, if he was able to contribute based on the talent that I know he has, based on what I saw from him and at Alabama, I think they would be a little bit more comfortable, you know, with allowing Tea to go and get what he deserves somewhere else on the open market. But the fact that I don't think mister Burton has has has matured enough, you know, to be able to let t go, you know, in that sense, I know T ain't in the state and play on no franchise tag again. That's that would be the ultimate disrespect, allowing him to go get the value and what he deserved, and he worked, as you know what his tail off to get.
Speaker 2: Yep, I agree, and what you call ain't gonna give you no discount either, Trey Hendrickson, Oh no, not now, hegal.
Speaker 3: I mean, so what you're gonna have a fifty five million dollars quarterback, a forty million dollar receiver, a thirty plus million dollar receiver, and a thirty plus million dollar D line.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't pay everybody.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm